Proto-IRG: Spin Textures in Chiral Magnetic Materials
- Experimental evidence in MBE-grown FeGe thin films for “chiral bobbers”, topological spin texture that exist near an interface.
- Theoretical modeling predicts stable chiral bobbers in materials with both bulk and interfacial DMI.
- Lorentz TEM imaging of skyrmions in FeGe thinned crystals
- Topological Hall effect measurements of skyrmions in FeGe thin films and novel oxide heterostructures of SrIrO3/SrRuO3.
- Development of microwave absorption spectroscopy to probe skyrmion materials.