The Center for Biomanufacturing Research Institute & Technology Enterprise (BRITE) is a new state-of-the-art facility for biomolecular research, recombinant synthesis, purification and characterization of biopolymers.
In addition to training the world’s next great scientists, BRITE also provides its faculty with a world-class research facility that allows them to conduct studies spanning subjects such as:
- High Throughput Screening
- Liquid Handling and Automation
- Assay Development
- High-Content Analysis for lead optimization and biological relevance from screening data
- Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- Medicinal Chemistry, SAR
- Protein Production, Proteomics
- Molecular Biology, Plant Genetics
- Biosensor Technology
Our industry-inspired core facilities allow us to truly connect education with real world practice – providing our students with the most comprehensive training possible and preparing them to step into jobs ready and able to make a difference on day one.