How do you make vegan coconut curry? If you prefer to follow the first few steps on the stove and then transfer all ingredients to the slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours. Need some recipe help or moral support? A healthy, hearty crowd-pleaser that the whole family will love. From chilled: Place in a microwave proof container with loosely fitting lid and heat for 4-7 minutes until piping hot. Stir in the chopped herbs and serve immediately. Accessibility. Never tried added cauliflower into chicken curry before though cauliflower curry is quite common in my kitchen , passata is just sieved tomatoes, no other ingrediens and usually comes in a jar or carton, This was delicious but just one question. LEAVE A COMMENT, RATE IT AND TAG US IN YOUR PHOTOS @SLIMMINGEATS ON INSTAGRAM. The Queen reportedly prefers a more 'formal' approach to mealtimes and prioritises traditional etiquette with her nearest and nearest New research has found that many mums in the UK have a very simple wish list this Mother's Day, By Emma Dooney I go through these type of spices far too quickly. Cover, reduce the heat to low and cook gently for 25-30 mins, or until the chicken and potatoes are cooked through and tender. For more information on the Slimming World plan, visitslimmingworld.co.uk (opens in new tab). GoodTo is part of Future plc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. It would probably work quite well in the slow cooker as well, you could smell it all day from your desk . Im trying to make this curry but tastes bitter so far. Add the garlic and garam masala with a good splash of water and fry for 1-2 minutes until fragrant. With 1000+ beginner kitchen gadget recipes, we will teach you how to cook smart with your favourite kitchen gadgets. You cannot beat a chicken curry, and this one certainly looks good! Asda, one of the biggest supermarket chains in the UK. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. AMAZED AT SELECTION OF RECIPES WILL LOOK FORWARD TO TRYING SOME, I'm making this Chicken & vegetable curry right now. Even the blandest of food can be turned into something incredible if you have some good spices, herbs or seasonings to flavour your food with. When ready, place noodles in bowl, along with veggies. Add all the spices, zucchini, tomatoes and tomato paste and stir to evenly coat all the vegetables until you have a kind of paste-like mixture. Weight loss will vary due to your individual circumstances and how much weight you have to lose. This Slimming World vegetarian recipe delivers all the pizza flavours you love and - best of all - it's Free, so you can have as many slices as you like. Add all the spices, tomatoes and tomato paste and stir to evenly coat all the vegetables until you have a kind of paste-like mixture. Plus, access to our members-only website and app for on-the-go weight loss support. Your chicken korma now starts cooking slow. Made this tonight. Would you love a taste of Slimming World? Find out more here. Give a humble pancake the ultimate transformation with this easy but showstopping tower of coffee pancakes Buckwheat will give these pancakes a pleasant savoury flavour, as well as making them gluten-free A gooey, delicious cookie baked in a skillet. Spray a large saucepan over a medium-high heat with spray oil, fry the onion, carrots, garlic and ginger with the cumin seeds until softened. The other spices: chillies, cumin and cayenne should now be added and stirred in thoroughly. Enjoy this recipe? You will need to keep stirring the items in the first step to make sure they don't stay still and burn, so won't be able to take time out to prepare the mix of spices. But in the meantime, make sure you do give this delicious Chicken and Vegetable Curry a try, it's pretty awesome. Then I love these little chalkboard labels, which you can stick on the jars and write the name of the spice onto the label. It's always good idea to do a inventory of produce you have every few days, that way you don't miss things that might become spoilt if left a few more days. Discover the delicious Free dishes our members love the most Can you guess whats at No.1? I also added a small palmfull of dried fenugreek towards end of cooking. Meanwhile, blanch the broccoli and green beans . Na'vi Organics Organic Certified - Grass Fed - English Ghee (350 ml), All-Clad Essentials Nonstick Skillet set, 4-Piece, Grey, Quick Sriracha Chicken (Stove Top or Air Fryer), Creamy Tomato Orzo Soup with Chicken Meatballs. Are you short on time? 8 chicken thighs, trimmed of all visible fat and sliced into chunks, 200g (7oz) sweet potato, roughly chopped (or butternut squash), 1.75 cups (400ml) of light coconut milk - 14 syns, Spray a large saucepan with some spray oil. I enjoyed mine with naan bread so you could have that as a sinned side dish if you wanted to. An easy, flavorful dinner you will make again and again. Find out more. Simmer for ten mins and re add the chicken to heat through. Though if you want it as a SP meal then just use quark and protein rich meat as add ons. Chop the chicken into chunks and add to the pan and brown off. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Check Legal section, for Full Disclaimer, Disclosure and Privacy Policy. Slimming World Curry Recipes. Add the passata and stock and bring to the boil It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free, soy-free and/or dairy-free, for example). I ate it with a spoon and pretended it was a chunky soup rather than serving it with anything. Our version features marinated chicken thighs and a creamy, subtly spiced sauce. Your email address will not be published. Start the day with a super-satisfying, protein-packed breakfast thatll keep you going till lunch time, Lose lbs while saving s with this tasty, filling lunch. I'd recommend preparing in advance all the ingredients for the first step in the recipe, as well as all the herbs and spices. Delicious spicy chicken fajitas . I was worried it wouldnt fill me up until my main meal but it did a very good job, which I think is due to the potatoes in the dish. These cookies do not store any personal information. The people at Slimming World know that all slimmers want plenty of . Last updated 23 February 23. mince pasta pick of the week recipe recipes review rice Slimming slimming world Slimmingworld slow cooker snack soup syn free syns tips vegetables . Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site. Or to cool it down add a spoonfull of fat free Greek yoghurt. *Weight loss will vary due to your individual circumstances and how much weight you have to lose. Here is a list of the Slimming World Vegetable Speed Foods that would be great for homemade curries. 1 tsp ground coriander 1 tsp garam masala tsp cayenne pepper cup sour cream 1 cup water cup of chopped fresh cilantro (optional) Method In a large frying pan heat the oil on medium for 1 minute Add onions and cinnamon and saute for another 4 minutes minutes. Less than 5 a week when you choose a Countdown course*. This mild Slimming World curry is packed with veg, red lentils and chickpeas *Watch out for spice/seasoning blends that have added ingredients (like sugar, oil or starch). Method: 1 Spray a large, deep, non stick frying pan with low-calorie cooking and place over a medium heat add the onions and peppers for 5-6 minutes stirring, until starting to colour and soften. 50 homemade recipes for low cal chicken breast from the biggest global cooking community! Probably. It's much easier on the budget too. Method. Serve with some steamed broccoli and you're ready to go. That means you can dish up a dopiaza or batch cook a balti and curry on slimming all the way to your dream weight! Repeat step 1 again but this time with your vegetables for the curry. Add the chicken and cook until lightly browned Add all the spices and chilli's and mix to evenly coat. Plus spinach has lots of vitamins and nutrients, so is a super healthy iron-rich speed food to choose. Future Publishing Limited Quay House, The Ambury, Find out more about joining Slimming World here. Place a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the spices, fry for 30 seconds, then add the tomato pure and tip in the . Dice everything else into medium diced chunks. Add the onion, spices and lamb and stir-fry for 5-6 minutes. Made this last night with cauliflower and butter beans. Spray some cooking oil spray in a frying pan, add the chicken, and cook until it is lightly golden. Syn Free Slimming World Vegetable Samosas cooked until crispy in the Air Fryer. FREE 55 minutes Serves 4 Ingredients 2 large onions, sliced 600ml chicken stock You can either chop all the veg by hand or if you own a food processor, save some time, by adding all the veg (apart from the cauliflower) into the food processor and doing a couple of pulses of the blade until finely chopped. Ingredients can vary greatly from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. A good blend of spices is really important, add not enough and the curry will be bland, add too much and well, you won't even be able to identify what is in the pot. Slimming World is a member of the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO) and we subscribe to its Editors Code of Practice. How To Batch Freeze Your Slimming World Chicken Curry. Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Actually make that definitely. We just need you to verify your email address. There are 317 calories in each portion of our slimming friendly Mushy Pea Curry. More than 100 hearty, easy and slimming recipes from Kate Allinson and Kay Featherstone, authors of the bestselling Pinch of Nom series. If you rely on them for your diet, use your preferred nutrition calculator. . I am Siobhan the creator, photographer and cook of all recipes on Slimming Eats. What can I say, what's not to love about curry? Cook for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring constantly, until the sauce has thickened and the chicken is soft and hot all the way through. KFC Fakeaway Chicken | Slimming World Friendly Recipe. Lean meats, fish, seafood, vegetables and spices* are the basis of most curries and they're all Free Foods on the Food Optimising eating plan. Published 27 July 22. More people in the UK choose to attend a Slimming World group each week than any other weight loss group. Just add the yogurt once youve defrosted and heated the curry. Slimming World. Lean meats, fish, seafood, vegetables and spices* are the basis of most curries and theyre all Free Foods on the Food Optimising eating plan. Peel and remove the seeds from the butternut squash and pumpkin. LETS SPOON: Click here for the carrot and coconut dhal recipe. Some of my most often used spices and the ones I tend to go through the quickest are cumin, coriander, paprika, turmeric and chilli powder. This Thai-Style Green Curry is perfect if you're following a calorie controlled diet, and fits well with any one of the major diet plans such as Weight Watchers. 4 large skinless chicken breasts or chicken thighs cut into bite sized chunks or 300g Quorn pieces, 4 Red Peppers deseeded and cut into bite sized chunks, Serving Size: 1 Portion of chicken curry and rice. From breakfast to lunch, from dinner to dessert, weve got lots of healthy and simple Slimming World recipes and ideas to keep you on track when it comes to taking part of the Slimming World plan. I like a mild curry like a vegetable korma because I am often sharing it with small children. I also added some lentils, and left the chicken thighs whole to save faffing about. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media channel or onto your own website is strictly prohibited. really good kids not that keen but had it with rice s.w. Spray a frying pan over a medium high heat with spray oil. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. When do I put them in and how does cutting them lengthways serve any purpose?? Add the chicken and stir-fry for a further 5 minutes, until browned. Whizz until smooth using a stick blender or food processor. Add the onion, zucchini and butternut squash and fry for 2-3 mins to soften. Stir in 600ml boiling water, bring to a simmer, cover and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Aldi SlimWell Pork and Red pepper sausage and bean casserole - 6 Aldi SlimWell Smoky BBQ Chicken, frozen [500g pack] - 1 Aldi SlimWell Sweet & Sour Chicken, frozen [500g pack] - 1.5 Aldi SlimWell Sweet Potato Curry, frozen [550g pack] - 1.5 Aldi SlimWell Vegetable Biryani, frozen [550g pack] - 1 Baking/Cooking Essentials Its going to go a very long way towards your five a day. I am Siobhan the creator, photographer and cook of all recipes on Slimming Eats. Prep Time 5 mins Cook Time 4 hrs 30 mins Total Time 4 hrs 35 mins Course: Main Course Cuisine: Slow Cooker Servings: 4 Calories: 197kcal Author: RecipeThis.com Discover the latest Slimming World special offers here. I haveInstant Pot which is my favourite kitchen gadget at the moment. At Slimming World, you can enjoy these spicy sensations and theyre all filling, guilt-free and tastier than ever! If you prefer a spicier curry then increase the size of your ginger piece or add more chilli powder. This unofficial recipe is perfect for any one following Slimming World, Weight Watchers or a calorie controlled diet. Add the chopped tomatoes and tomato pure to the pan, bring to a boil, then turn down the heat and simmer for about 20 minutes, until the sauce has thickened a bit. I love all the unique blend of spices used in this and it comes packed with delicious speed foods, which help make sure you get some of that speed foods on your plate. cottage cheese. Im struggling with a SW friendly Naan equivalent if you have any ideas ? MILD CHICKEN CURRY. STEP 2. MORE FOR MEMBERS: Browse our full menu of curry recipes it includes all your favourites, from saag aloo and prawn jalfrezi to Thai green chicken and Slimming Worlds famous mushy pea curry! Stir in the chili powder to cover everything. Start the day with a super-satisfying, protein-packed breakfast thatll keep you going till lunch time, Lose lbs while saving s with this tasty, filling lunch. IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE, LET US KNOW! Set aside. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Taste, add salt and black pepper as needed, and then mix in the chopped coriander (cilantro). So cool and really makes certain kitchen tasks when in comes to cooking, effortless. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Curries are a great way to create Syn Free meals on the Slimming World plan that all of the family will enjoy. Ingredients 650g pack pack of chicken breasts 1 large chopped onion 1 small cup of chicken stock 3 chopped garlic cloves or a squirt of garlic paste 1 400g tin of chopped tomatoes, mashed 1 tsp salt stock and tomatoes. Add the onion when the butter starts to sizzle and saut for a few minutes until soft and translucent. MORE FOR MEMBERS: From creamy korma to a tantalising Thai, check out our members top 10 curries which one will you try first? Excellent recipe. Add the curry powder, Chinese five spice, tomato paste and soy sauce and stir to coat. This Chicken and Vegetable Curry was actually using up some vegetables I had in the fridge. Cook over medium heat for 510 minutes, stirring every so often, until the vegetables start to soften. Simmer the broccoli. It holds thousands of weekly groups for members all over the UK influencing millions of people to eat healthier and manage their weight. Serve with rice and garnish with coriander and pomegranate seeds. Spray the low-calorie cooking spray into a large frying pan and put it over a high heat. Put some of the chicken curry mixture into each bell pepper. Ingredients can vary greatly from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. '}}, Place a salad leaf on each half of a bell pepper. Bring to a boil, cover, and let it cook for 15 minutes. England and Wales company registration number 2008885. We've got a taster of just some of our recipes, join for access to hundreds more Slimming World groups offer members support, commitment and accountability a powerful combination that helps boost happiness, self-esteem and slimming success! Add the broccoli florets and stalks, pour in the stock and simmer for around 20 minutes until the broccoli is tender and you can easily put a fork into them. If you prefer follow the first few steps on the stove and then transfer all ingredients to the slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours. Slimming World. Eat the Slimming World way for a week! Please Note: Nutrition values are our best estimate based on the software we use at Recipe This and are meant as a guide. Check the label to be sure and count the Syns as necessary or make your own Syn-free spice mixes. Frying the onions. If you are just getting adventurous with cooking, don't go crazy buying loads of spices all at once, because you may find some are items you are never going to really use. Add a more authentic Indian taste by using 1 tablespoon of ghee (6 syns) instead of cooking oil - works out as 1.5 syns per serving. TamingTwins.com. I used to make this where's the recipe now? I was wondering how spicy (hot) this curry is. Whether you go for a fiery favourite or prefer to keep things cool with a katsu, nothing beats a comforting curry. Add the onions, garlic, leeks, celery and potatoes and stir for a few minutes over medium heat. boardman crime activity; nsw freshwater fishing competitions 2022; sermon on church building project pdf; regarding community advisory boards cabs they citi quizlet Add the chicken thighs, onion, garlic, ginger, and carrot and fry for approx 4-5 mins, until chicken is lightly browned and vegetables softened. ( This is optional but makes a great paste). They are slightly bigger than your standard spice jar, so are a better option for storing larger quantities of spices. 'itemListElement': ['@type': 'HowToStep', 'position': '1', 'itemListElement': '@type': 'HowToDirection', 'position': '1', 'text': 'Cut the bell peppers in half lengthwise and remove the seeds. You can add chicken or whatever you like to it and then just swap steps 4 and 6 for your choice of curry filling. I am a sucker for pretty things. This means it falls into our Everyday Light recipe category. A delicious creamy tomato pasta recipe which is quick and easy 3. With chicken, peppers and a creamy sauce, this curry is full of flavour and low in calories, making it a great choice for those on a diet or looking for a healthier option. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Hope that helps. Don't forget some of these other delicious Curry Recipes: Your email address will not be published. Additionally when you can cook food that tastes great but is healthy then for me that is a natural choice. RecipeThis.com. Mix in the tomato paste and stock until everything is well mixed. More people in the UK choose to attend a Slimming World group each week than any other weight loss group. (Always be careful not to put too much hot liquid in a blender). The beauty of the recipe as well is that you can change any of the vegetables listed in my recipe if you dont like them and add anything you had in the bottom of the fridge. Use kitchen paper to clean the pan, then spray it again with low-calorie cooking spray. Prep Time 30 MINS Cook Time 20 MINS KCals 323 Carbs 15G Serving 4 Metric/ Cups Toggle Ingredients For the curry paste 1 lemongrass stalk cut into pieces 1 red chilli deseeded 4 cloves of garlic peeled Its the nations favourite dish, and for good reason. It's warming and cheering, as well as being simple and easy to make. Peel egg, cut in half and place in bowl too. Thanks. Find meONFACEBOOK |INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST |TWITTER| and YOUTUBE,dont forget come follow meTO MAKE SURE YOU KEEP UP TO DATE ON ALL NEW RECIPES . Thank you for this and all your recipes, they make me want to cook and eat healthy SW meals. (Blend until finely chopped for a curry that will be lighter green with flecks of coriander in or blend until a smooth paste forms if you don't want the speck of coriander). I couldn't find any fennel seeds in my local supermarket so I've left these out, also couldn't find any light coconut milk, so I'm going to add natural greek yoghurt at the end of cooking. Good news, you're already on our email list. Cook for a further 5-7 minutes until piping hot. Curried vegetables are one of my favourite foods when I want to be good but need some flavour, so I decided to throw a lot of vegetables together with my chicken and make a curry. sorry not sure why it disappeared, it is back now. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Check Legal section, for Full Disclaimer, Disclosure and Privacy Policy. Mix the tikka masala paste with the chicken breasts in a bowl. 7 Of The Best Slimming World Cookbooks For 2022 Recipes . We had this curry as our meal the other night, and there was plenty left over so Hubby and myself both took a generous portion to work for our lunches the following day. This recipe is just a little hotter than I would like, but too mild for him. ). I used celery as it wS what needed using up and it was lovely. See more ideas about slimming world, recipes, curry recipes. EVERYDAY EASY Serves 4 Free Ready in 1 hour Ingredients Low-calorie cooking spray 6 skinless and boneless chicken thighs, visible Put the onions, garlic, ginger, spices, tomato pure, chopped tomatoes, stock cubes, lentils, carrot, sweetener and 100g butternut squash in a large saucepan. This three-course menu is perfect for celebrating while still staying true to your weight loss dreams. Put rice, boiling water, a cinnamon stick, and pilau rice seasoning in a medium saucepan and cook over medium heat. You can also subscribe to Slimming Eats to keep up to date on all new recipes. With over 250 dishes, DELIA'S VEGETARIAN COLLECTION (now available in paperback) illustrates how versatile vegetarian food can be and oers the reader the ultimate collection of recipes. Add the stock, coconut milk and soy sauce simmer for 20 minutes and then add the peppers, bamboo shoots and . Recipes such as Farfalle and mixed bean salad, Mild and creamy chicken curry, Fragrant pilaff, and many more besides, can be eaten as Free Foods when you are Food Optimising. 3 chicken breasts - cut into bite-size chunks 1 bunch of broccoli - broken into small florets 4 tbsp homemade skinny Thai Curry Paste 120 ml chicken or vegetable stock - (use bouillon for gluten free) 200 ml light coconut milk Small handful mangetout/snowpeas - roughly chopped 1 tsp cornflour cornstarch mixed with 1 tbsp cold water To Serve: If you are wondering what other recipes you can enjoy that contain spinach, check out some of these: or head on over to my FULL RECIPE INDEX to browse over 700+ delicious Slimming World Recipes. When the ghee or oil is hot, add the onion and pepper to the pan. If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. This is a classic Indian dish that's very popular amongst novice 2. Keep them coming please! Add the chicken and garlic to the pan and cook for another 10 minutes, until the chicken starts to brown. March 23, 2015 . Check out some of these: That's a whole load of delicious curries to choose from and just incase none of them take your fancy, don't forget you can check out my FULL RECIPE INDEX with over 500+ delicious Slimming World Recipes. Now, however, I have an entire drawer stacked with jars of various spices for all kinds of different cuisine. If you want, garnish with scallions. From frozen: Allow to defrost, and heat covered in the microwave for 3-5 minutes then stir. If you find meal planning hard then come join our Facebook group Money Saving Mums and get access to The Resource Vault with access to over 15+ money saving printables. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Made with diced chicken, speedy vegetables such as broccoli, peppers and mushroom and coated in a delicious savoury, spicy sauce it's definitely a Slimming friendly mid-week winner. A fruity pasta by Slimming World with orange, apples, and grapes By Slimming World Add the curry powder, tomato pure, passasta and stock, season and stir. Add salt and cream right before you're ready to serve. When the soup maker is done and beeps, blend it. Lose weight with our super-flexible digital-only service, with a strong online community at its heart. A great dessert for sharing with loved ones As shoppers moan a lack of tomatoes in supermarkets, we've explained the reasons behind the tomato shortage affecting the UK in 2023. Add the chicken and toss well, then cover and chill for 3-4 hours, or overnight if possible (if you're in a hurry, 30 minutes is better than nothing! As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Stir through spinach when cooked. There is already plenty of vegetables in the Chicken and Cauliflower Curry, but if you want to really up the speed foods, Another option is to replace the usual rice, with this delicious Roasted Cauliflower Rice. Brown the chicken in the olive oil, remove from pan and cover. Lose weight with our super-flexible digital-only service, with a strong online community at its heart. ! Come Join Our Facebook Group Unsaturated Fat: 13 grams unsaturated fat. From satisfying savoury dishes to indulgent desserts, Pinch of Nom Comfort Food is packed with slimming-friendly, delicious dishes that will keep you and your loved ones happy and healthy. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Add the passata and stock and bring to the boil. It is always advised that you calculate values yourself by the ingredients you use and the tools provided to you as a member of the programme you are following. Add the sauce back, along with the rest of the vegetables and cook for another 2 hours on high. STEP 3. Popped it in the oven to cook as I had to go out, was perfect!, thanks. Plus, because there are potatoes in the main dish, there's no need to make rice separately. Place all of the ingredients in a mini food processor. Either would work fine though and both are speed foods, so all good. I love curry, in fact everyone in the house lovescurry as long as its not too spicy. Ingredients 1 large chopped onion 1 small cup of chicken stock 3 chopped garlic cloves or a squirt of garlic paste Substituted fresh spinach for frozen and fresh chillies for chilli flakes, but it was still absolutely delicious. Method. Love curries as much as me? Really you can add absolutely anything into a pot for a curry, so long as you have that mix of spices right. Loaded up with leftover vegetable korma curry these are the perfect side for any Indian Fakeaway. A perfect storage solution for all your spices and they look quite neat and pretty too with the labels. Thank you for signing up. Creamy Red Thai Curry Packed with aromatic flavours, this fragrant Thai dish is thick, creamy and still slimming friendly! Slimming Eats assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, opinions or comments on this site. Prepare the curry base ingredients. Required fields are marked *. These are typical ingredients that you will find in most curry dishes, so if you enjoy curry, I recommend having these spices in your spice cupboard. low calorie, packed with veggies, the perfect vegetarian fake-away! Do you include the seeds from the chilli or remove them, Your email address will not be published. Chris prefers his curry hotter, I prefer mine milder which leaves us with a dilemma. The Roasting Tin Around the World Rukmini Iyer 2020-04-30 Cook delicious one-tin versions of your favourite recipes from around the world, including fresh vegan and vegetarian ideas. Slimming World chickpea curry recipe Serves 1 Ready in 30 minutes Free What you need: low-calorie cooking spray 2 tsp curry powder (heat level to your taste) 225g small cauliflower florets 215g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed 230g can chopped tomatoes 50g baby spinach leaves dried chilli flakes, to serve (optional) What you do: 1.