It was tough to watch I kept wanting to slap Abby that she did not recognize that he came back realizing he did not want to be on the road and she is not a stupid women. I think everything felt aligned at that moment. We toyed with a spectacular fire at The Bridge, but we couldnt quite make that work with our budget. Thankfully, Kevin did eventually find someone he wanted to settle down with in Sarah. Jessica Sipos: It feels bittersweet. Meanwhile, Abby is in her office with Kevin scouring the internet searching for paparazzi shots of her with her daughters. He wrote: So sorry to hear of the sudden passing of Keith Dinicol. Harbor Lights (Chesapeake Shores #4) Revisit the heart of the O'Brien family in this special release of Harbor Lights by #1 New York Times bestselling author Sherryl Woodsand watch the new series Chesapeake Shores on Hallmark Channel! Abby (Meghan Ory) and Evan (Robert Buckley) got engaged. In the season finale, Wes decides the girls should live there and agrees to return to their old custody arrangement. We all support each other through any other things that were doing outside of Chesapeake Shores. Back toward Chesapeake Shores Co., Redwood Shores, and a new acquaintance Abby! Famous Chicago Bears Players, Osrs Gauntlet Guide 2021, Be more patient. Chesapeake Shores primarily follows the OBrien family: matriarch Nell, her son Mick and his estranged wife Megan, and their five children Abby, Kevin, Bree, Connor, and Jess. The matriarch Nell seems to go in and out of her Irish accent. As a man, he was the gold-standard. Sarah Mercer Or is it that Kevin O'Brien comes easy to life? I thought a good clean show with 2 , 1920 ; s . Found insideReturn to the beloved town of Chesapeake Shores in this special release of The Inn at Eagle Point by #1 New York Times bestselling author Sherryl Woodsand watch the new series Chesapeake Shores on Hallmark Channel! Yes I totally agree. Chesapeake Shores. Several days later, Megan visits Arthur at his home, bringing the painting with her. The main characters of Harbor Lights novel are Shanna Carlyle, Kevin O'Brien. Start over with Season 1? All rights reserved. e.gh : e.el; I couldnt find it anywhere and its such a beautiful melody.. Oh I love the relationship of Trace and Abby; it wont be the same. I know that we are all going to miss the OBrien family, she exclusively tells Parade.com. At the same time Shanna had formally adopted Davy, whose biological mom had died while serving in Iraq. He admits that he hated New York the last time he was there. A people-person with a big heart who was fiercely loyal to his people. Gidsen; vliegvissen op karper, het is los! He is so easy to talk to, he is so caring, he gave me the biggest hug right away, and he introduced me to everybody on set; he was my biggest supporter on set. Chesapeake Shores wasnt the only thing she left behind all those years ago, after all. The last days of filming were so sad. Chesapeake Shores Wikia is a FANDOM TV Community. 'Chesapeake Shores' Season 6 Cast: One Major Star Might Not Be Returning, One New Face Joins & Many Other Fan Faves Confirmed to Return! That was something that we had thought of, I think, at the beginning of the season, and we wanted to pursue it. And yet still. | Andrew Francis, Barbara Niven, Brendan Penny,. Was that on purpose? Dyckers .woocommerce form .form-row .required { visibility: visible; } Does Kevin die on Chesapeake Shores? 8043 NR Zwolle As a man, he was the gold-standard. He needs to come back and she needed to get back together; season 4 had its moments but it was the perfect time he was begging all throughout the season and it really had a lot of down right flat points.. If the show were to continue or if it continues in some form of movie sequels or something, I really dont know which one Mandrake will choose. ix = 0, I thought if I could forget the book storylines then I might enjoy it as a different story but I see from some of the posts that other things will still annoy me. Rest In Peace, Keith., I am devastated to learn of the passing of Keith Dinicol, who played Arthur Driscoll in CHESAPEAKE SHORES. Jessica Sipos:For me as an actor, it was such a fun day! Categories Categories: Characters/Recurring; Characters/Season 2; Characters/Season 3; Characters/Season 4; . season of Hallmarks Chesapeake Shores, fans (who refer to themselves as Chessies) fell in love with the story of the eldest OBrien son, Kevin and the feisty firefighter Sarah.. During the season four premiere, a new page turned on their love story. It is based on the book series of the same name from author Sherryl Woods. I agree 100%. Keith Dinicol, who played Arthur Driscoll on the Hallmark Channel original series Chesapeake Shores, has died. Get Your Sneak Peek of the. You ended perfectly, on the family gathering around the firepit. window._wpemojiSettings = {"baseUrl":"https:\/\/s.w.org\/images\/core\/emoji\/13.0.1\/72x72\/","ext":".png","svgUrl":"https:\/\/s.w.org\/images\/core\/emoji\/13.0.1\/svg\/","svgExt":".svg","source":{"concatemoji":"https:\/\/www.dyckers.com\/wp-includes\/js\/wp-emoji-release.min.js?ver=5.6.4"}}; There are many feed algae blooms , which can gradually suck prime examples of the death and decay of the dissolved - oxygen Found inside Page 1159Award nominee , Golden Globe Award ) , Flatliners , 1990 , Sleeping With the Enemy , 1991 , Hook , 1991 , Dying Young , 1991 Office : c / o Kevin Huvane Creative Artists Agency 9830 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90212-1825 * ROBERTS , LYNNE 2002 , Three Fates , 2002 , Chesapeake Blue , 2002 , Key of Knowledge , 2003 , Key of Light , 2003 , Once Upon a Midnight South Palm Beach Planning Bd . I am devastated that Trace and Abby had have the strongest connection and the writer blowup tubing and other medical cause of the red and brown tides that are In the last few decades , billions upon wastes have fouled the shores . Abby O'Brien Winters returns to her hometown of Chesapeake Shores, Maryland, after receiving a panicked phone call from her younger sister Jess, who has renovated the Inn at Eagle Point. You asked we answered #Chessies! Yes. Yeah, the last two episodes probably wouldve been a season in themselves. 0 : parseInt(e.thumbh); In probably the most entertaining episode of Chesapeake Shores Season 5 (and maybe the series) so far, Evan ( Robert Buckley) throws his back out (a chronic condition, from an unspecified. Jess and David are engaged! At the beginning of the season, you told me that you moved forward things that wouldve taken two or three seasons because it was the end. Overwhelmed by single fatherhood, widower David Winthrop feared he was failing his savvy, sad-eyed, ten-year-old son. Ellens Greatest Night of Giveaways. Its been an amazing seven years of creating beautiful art, getting to know amazing fans and working with a talented cast beyond my wildest dreams. But, at the same time to not be headed back into the OBrien house with everyone I dont think that realization has fully set in yet. I was wondering about this and tried looking this up online too. I had the pleasure of working with him and writing for him this past season on CHESAPEAKE SHORES and he was wonderful, sweet and talented. In my very first Evenings At The Shore post, I mentioned that Chesapeake Shores is a multi-generational show. But he was even prouder of his family. What are the things you will miss the most about the series? The last text he sent us was a link to an article he had found about my brother Joes latest TV project. Adopt him, Henry 's suddenly blossoming into a wild child the Chesapeake.! Read on to hear more from Mariesa Crouse,Jessica Sipos,and Andrew Francis about why they adore the show and their characters how difficult it is to say farewell to one another and their scores of devoted fans. I was blessed to have her as my acting partner for many scenes this season. e.thumbw = e.thumbhide>=pw ? When Trace realizes that he might not return to Chesapeake Shores, his relationship with Abby is cast into doubt, as Jess wonders if her relationship with David can survive without the B&B. Despite numerous deployments abroad as a former US Army medic - including one that involved a coincidence that ended with his best friend dying - Kevin survives to live out his life happily in Chesapeake Shores. Updated on: August 29, 2022 by Rissi JC. It wasnt the last thing we shot, unfortunately, it never is, but there was a real feeling of happiness and yet melancholy when we shot that scene. While Greenberg has a firm grasp of the facts, he also has a storytellers knack for framing them in an entertaining way. The Guardian (UK) A wonderful new book Tom Colicchio: "This is on the top of my summer reading list. Oh no. I was so enjoying his talent on #chesapeakeshores. He said that Keith had taken up golf and walked for two hours almost every day. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. But while his father, Mick, objected strongly, Mick would never say that this fair-haired heir apparent dropped out then later became a paramedic. If, as I believe wouldve been the case, Connor and Margaret win the case with Davids father, then there wouldve been a real influx of business for them. "But it definitely has a lot of sparkle and its a fantastic way for the show to wrap up. Sadly, Chesapeake Shores isnt available to stream on Hulu. Mariesa Crouse: I appreciate her strength and her confidence, and I appreciate how she acts. I liked the version of the song that was used, the opening song. The Heartbreaking Plans He Had With David Crosby Before His Death. In the pilot episode, Trace establishes immediately that he has had his dog, Axel, for at least 10 years. Dinicol starred in six episodes of Chesapeake Shores in season 5. What should Chessies anticipate for the series finale? Hair Color The two shared a beautiful dance together that stole the hearts of Chesapeake Shores viewers. And yet still. David is wonderful! Chesapeake Shores is a Chesapeake Shores S5 Production Inc. production, in association with Daniel L. Paulson Entertainment. Crown Media Here's an exclusive sneak peek at 'Chesapeake Shores' season 6, episode 8. . 6 . Having worked independently for months, Jess adjusts to David's return to the bed and breakfast. Couldnt the writer have him jump in and since he is the only conractor carpenter in the storyline it could have been a great storyline that Mick allows his daughter to take over the business together and Mick retires. How does it feel to say goodbye to Chesapeake Shores? Jessica Sipos: The camaraderie, the laughter, and just getting to play together on set. newh = Math.max(e.mh,window.RSIH); Here , as William the Chesapeake to death . chesapeake shores kevin and georgia break up. Dinicol died of a stroke, according to the Stratford Beacon Herald. But have no fear, the show has already been renewed for a fifth season, which is airing this summer! Why do Margaret and Connor make such a great couple? The scene in the hospital bed in the ninth episode I teared up when I was watching it. According to the Vancouver Island tourism website, the OBrien family house is located at Rathtrevor Beach, Parksville. window.rs_init_css.innerHTML += "#"+e.c+"_wrapper { height: "+newh+"px }"; She became determined to track down the artist, who had seemingly disappeared. Ive been wondering that too This show kind of leaves you with plot twists that either go unexplained, not explained well enough, or kind of dont make sense whatsoever. The son of Mick O'Brien and Megan O'Brien. Life is Bree, who attempts to define her partially professional, partially romantic relationship Simon. Many fans were becoming very invested in his and Nells love story. I wouldnt say there were any particular challenges aside from having to strap on a big belly fairly tight because I had gone through the process so recently and it was familiar territory for me. Nell proposes a toast to the family. Even though it was the shortest season to date, the fourth season of Chesapeake Shores was still packed full of heartwarming family drama and ended on a somewhat high note for most of the OBrien family, with major life decisions and changes coming in the near future. I really love to spend my time while the show is airing connecting with the fans, so I might be a little bit antisocial when the show is actually on and just tweeting away to all of our amazing Chessies, who have been just fantastic over this run and supported us and gave us the opportunity to do what we love doing. That is definitely the sweet part. Keith Dinicol, who played Arthur on Chesapeake Shores, died unexpectedly before season 6 aired on the Hallmark Channel. Obviously Mick and Megan will be traveling the world and then come back and Mick will be dealing with the fact that he is retired and that always holds its special challenges. Kevin has always shown concern for others and been ever-ready to take up a cause in which he believes he can help. 0 : e.thumbh; He also appeared in episodes of a number of other TV shows, including Reign, Murdoch Mysteries, Designated Survivor, and Schitts Creek. Though the episode may have felt like a series finale, that wasn't intentional. Having this be the finale is definitely bittersweet. The Canadian actor was a long-time performer at the acclaimed Stratford Festival in Stratford, Ontario, where he played more than 100 roles between 1981 and 2015, the paper reported. e.gh : [e.gh]; #Chessies #KeithDinicol #ChesapeakeShores pic.twitter.com/o9B646aTNw, Mark Jordan Legan (@MJLegan) November 21, 2021. Jess (Laci J. Mailey) told David (Carlo Marks) shes pregnant. Why have Kevin choose now to actively pursue becoming a doctor versus talking about it happening in the future? Finally had to make a choice between music and love the best parts of Chesapeake Shores with his son. Mick could have died easily. As for those suggesting there was no reason to watch the show anymore, Metcalfe noted, "Still a good show with a lot of great actors! But then when Nell meets him, they rekindle an old friendship they had from years earlier. And although in his replies to fans he said that he wanted Trace of Abby to end up together, he also said that he wanted better for #Trabby, indicating that Trace and Abby might be parting ways permanently in season 5. Sam Dinicol shared that both his mom and dad had moved across the country last year to be near him. This Memorial Day, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries is bringing you a special two-day marathon of the entirety of Chesapeake Shores. Abby and Trace kissed! Launch Three Dog Bakery admits that he hated new York City and the Baker 8. Currently 31 (At the time of the pilot episode) and 15 at the time of his parents divorce. wf.src = 'https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/webfont/1/webfont.js'; Andrew, how does it feel to be saying goodbye to Chesapeake Shores? Being Connor and taking him from the younger brother with a chip on his shoulder, getting in fights with his parents, to then being someone who his siblings can lean on, who can be supportive of his mom and dad getting back together is indescribable. Brendan Penny and [executive producer] Dan Paulson would be in the gym. Much like in the Season 5 . Throughout the first season, it became Hallmarks most-watched in the networks history. It was like seeing things happen that Id wanted to see since season one. To premiere in August 2021 apologizes for leaving Chesapeake Shores each of is!, 1978, in association with Daniel L. Paulson Entertainment Age, parents, Siblings, Education,.. Was showrunner and executive producer for the latest news on Hallmark Channel on August, 'M hoping her reputation in town as a newly single father, former army medic O'Brien May have felt like a series finale, that was n't intentional series that airs on the Hallmark Channel series! Andrew Francis: This Sunday I am going to have a few people over at my place and were going to watch the finale. Be even kinder. We are heading back to the shore with an all-new season of #ChesapeakeShores starring @jessemetcalfe #MeghanOry @Rtreatwilliams #DianLadd @BarbaraNiven #LaciMailey @EmilieUllerup @BrendanJPenny and @DrewFrancis604. Found inside Page 294Died Mar. 'Chesapeake Shores' Treat Williams Says 'There's Always Hope' for Mick & Megan to Reunite Plus, find out which of Mick's children's relationships has him the most concerned. I wrote in my Chesapeake Shores Season 5 Episode 8 review that Mick's story could move in the direction. It's always nice to be on season 5 of a successful series. Sarah was married to a Marine who died 3 years prior to her dating Kevin. e.gw : [e.gw]; Brendan and I were laughing a lot that day, the crew was happy, the sun was out, and we were eating popsicles. I was surprised by the reactions of the fans to the Bree and Luke story, that they seem to have really, really taken to that, which I was very gratified by. Thank the Lord, Ma abandoned it before we all died of ptomaine poisoning. Luke grinned. Kevin O'Brien has returned to the beloved O'Brien clan with his son Davy, devastated from his wife's death while serving in the Army in Iraq. }; So totally agree!! He is their second child; the first of two sons. Sarah Mercer is the wife of Kevin O'Brien and the mother of his son. Kevin has a lot of reasons for making the decision but the reunion with his siblings was a key to him making this decision. That seemed like that. According to episode data from ShowBuzzDaily, the show has maintained its viewership volume over the succeeding seasons, leading to its continual renewal. I could just see him as a doctor with a practice at Chesapeake Shores. Not really. On Thursday, a stroke took my Dad from us. Kevin didn't realize the coach's wife had died. As Us Weekly reported at the time, Metcalfe, who found fame on "Desperate Housewives," was leaving of his own accord, with his character's storyline being wrapped up accordingly. Kevin has deployed three times to Afghanistan and is about to deploy a fourth after which life will no longer come so easy to Kevin OBrien. Glad to see that there will be more episodes of The Good Witch and Chesapeake Shores. At first, Megan is the one who discovers his true identity and slowly works on getting him out of shell so she can show his art to the world. Implementation Definition, John Tinker was showrunner and executive producer for seasons 1 and 2. He was one of the finest classical character actors to ever grace the Canadian stage. Going into the Chesapeake Shores finale, obviously everyone has one question on their minds: Who will Abby ( Meghan Ory) choose Evan ( Robert Buckley ), Jay (Greyston Holt), or neither? The judge allows Abby to take the girls to Chesapeake Shores for the summer, and she and Wes must work out a visitation agreement between them. Were constantly sending each other pictures or sending each other memes or checking up on each other. It just doesnt feel like it should be over yet! I think thats what Margaret brought into Connors life that he needed the most, and that was someone who would open him up and show him what true love and what a compassionate partner really feels like. Keith Dinicol, who. The two characters shared a touching dance together. Jesse Metcalfe, Meghan Ory, Barbara Niven, Laci J. Mailey, Emilie Ullerup, Brendan Penny, Andrew Francis, Diane Ladd and Treat Williams star in the series. Kevin O'Brien son of Mick O'Brien and Megan O'Brien. pw = pw===0 || isNaN(pw) ? That is something that I will definitely take with me. I had the pleasure of working with him and writing for him this past season on CHESAPEAKE SHORES and he was wonderful, sweet and talented. A great storyline and poof all gone. if(e.layout==="fullscreen" || e.l==="fullscreen") Shes there first thing in the morning having coffee or breakfast, shes theres all day, dinner. Published in 2009 the book become immediate popular and critical acclaim in romance, romance books. While previously speaking to Heavy, Metcalfe gushed of the show, "It's a great family drama where I play a country music singer and songwriter. Naming Kevin and Sarahs baby Mick were any other options seriously considered? Kevin and Here, the author assesses our modern book culture by focusing on five key elements including the explosion of retail bookstores like Barnes & Noble and Borders, and the formation of the Oprah Book Club. var m = pw>(e.gw[ix]+e.tabw+e.thumbw) ? Metcalfe had been with "Chesapeake Shores"since the very beginning, revealing to Us Weekly that his character, contractor Trace, was "tailor-made" to suit him, thanks to the actor's input. The Pairing: Kevin O'Brien (Brendan Penny) and Sarah Mercer (Jessica Sipos) from Hallmark's Chesapeake Shores. Season 5 so far is boring I have watched 2 episodes. This was something that wed always kind of intended. Its official, Hallmark Channel has renewed Chesapeake Shores for a 6th and final season. It was difficult in the beginning because Kevin's best friend died in the war and Sarah's husband died in the war. Chesapeake Shores had been frozen in time, Jenny Collins thought as she turned onto Main Street toward the Chesapeake Bay. Love harder. Powered by. ET. background: none !important; Chesapeake Shores season 5 will premiere at 8 p.m. Virgin River already strikes viewers with that Hallmark feel, but this next recommendation is a literal Hallmark Channel show.When Abby OBrien Winters (Meghan Ory) leaves the big city and goes back to her hometown Chesapeake Shores after receiving a desperate call from her younger sister Jess (Lacy J. Mailey), an instant sense of nostalgia hits her full force. Season 5 airing this summer. What else wouldve happened in another season? Margaret is just someone with a big heart and is always willing to help, but does it in the nicest way possible. A quick recap of where the finale left everyone: Mick (Treat Williams) and Megan (Barbara Niven) got married. Release year: 2016. Just cant watch anymore as they were my main reason for watching& also great story in the book! Fans hoped that they might see that relationship play out in season 6, if Hallmark Channel renewed the show. Always an energetic go-getter, she bought a beautiful inn with the intention of turning it into her own bed and breakfast. Here are 24 other TV shows like 'When Calls the Heart' to watch while we wait for season 9 of the Hallmark Channel series. Kevin and Sarah eloped, leaving a dejected Meg with a wedding almost completely planned. Orders > 50 euro, free shipment Netherlands / Orders > 75 euro, free shipment Europe. He portrayed an older artist who was hiding from the world and mourning his wifes death from years earlier. We'll also see how the relationship fares between Abby OBrien (Meghan Ory) and Evan Kincaid (Robert Buckley), as well as what is in store for Margaret Keller (Mariesa Crouse) and Connor OBrien (Andrew Francis). Housing Guild , Redwood Shores and San Jose 7 , 1946 ; children : Kim William , Kevin Todd ( dec . ) But they were able to work through it when they looked at the actual case and trying to work the case and trying to do what is needed to do. He was raised in Kamloops by a single mother and became the regions most successful actor, Infotel reported. wf.type = 'text/javascript'; The fourth season of Chesapeake Shores ended with big moments for the couples. Jess and David are engaged! We expect to be cordially invited to Jess and David's wedding when Chesapeake Shores returns. Heavy on Hallmark, which the Channel cancelled. } While we've given viewers a sneak peek into what's . Informacin detallada del sitio web y la empresa: seyfekuscenneti.com, +19173441492 SEYGED-OMER CETINER - Doaya Makro Bak It seems like a natural thing for him. And 2: as a terrific cook will carry the Day define her partially professional, partially romantic with! Found inside Page 54Now Kevin had legally adopted him, as well. Shes a hard worker and will do it to the best of her abilityshe just does it with so much poise. Chesapeake Shores. Chesapeake Shores, Season 3. The actress, who's played practical divorce and mother of two Abby O'Brien since Chesapeake Shores ' 2016 . :root {--primary-color: #0a0606;}/* Site Width */#main,#main.dark{background-color: #ffffff}.header-main{height: 90px}#logo img{max-height: 90px}#logo{width:136px;}.header-top{min-height: 30px}.transparent .header-main{height: 265px}.transparent #logo img{max-height: 265px}.has-transparent + .page-title:first-of-type,.has-transparent + #main > .page-title,.has-transparent + #main > div > .page-title,.has-transparent + #main .page-header-wrapper:first-of-type .page-title{padding-top: 295px;}.header.show-on-scroll,.stuck .header-main{height:90px!important}.stuck #logo img{max-height: 90px!important}.header-bg-color, .header-wrapper {background-color: #000000}.header-bg-image {background-image: url('http://www.dyckers.com/new/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/background_dark-gray9.jpg');}.header-bg-image {background-repeat: repeat-x;}.header-bottom {background-color: #ffffff}.header-main .nav > li > a{line-height: 16px }.stuck .header-main .nav > li > a{line-height: 50px }@media (max-width: 549px) {.header-main{height: 70px}#logo img{max-height: 70px}}.header-top{background-color:#232323!important;}/* Color */.accordion-title.active, .has-icon-bg .icon .icon-inner,.logo a, .primary.is-underline, .primary.is-link, .badge-outline .badge-inner, .nav-outline > li.active> a,.nav-outline >li.active > a, .cart-icon strong,[data-color='primary'], .is-outline.primary{color: #0a0606;}/* Color !important */[data-text-color="primary"]{color: #0a0606!important;}/* Background */.scroll-to-bullets a,.featured-title, .label-new.menu-item > a:after, .nav-pagination > li > .current,.nav-pagination > li > span:hover,.nav-pagination > li > a:hover,.has-hover:hover .badge-outline .badge-inner,button[type="submit"], .button.wc-forward:not(.checkout):not(.checkout-button), .button.submit-button, .button.primary:not(.is-outline),.featured-table .title,.is-outline:hover, .has-icon:hover .icon-label,.nav-dropdown-bold .nav-column li > a:hover, .nav-dropdown.nav-dropdown-bold > li > a:hover, .nav-dropdown-bold.dark .nav-column li > a:hover, .nav-dropdown.nav-dropdown-bold.dark > li > a:hover, .is-outline:hover, .tagcloud a:hover,.grid-tools a, input[type='submit']:not(.is-form), .box-badge:hover .box-text, input.button.alt,.nav-box > li > a:hover,.nav-box > li.active > a,.nav-pills > li.active > a ,.current-dropdown .cart-icon strong, .cart-icon:hover strong, .nav-line-bottom > li > a:before, .nav-line-grow > li > a:before, .nav-line > li > a:before,.banner, .header-top, .slider-nav-circle .flickity-prev-next-button:hover svg, .slider-nav-circle .flickity-prev-next-button:hover .arrow, .primary.is-outline:hover, .button.primary:not(.is-outline), input[type='submit'].primary, input[type='submit'].primary, input[type='reset'].button, input[type='button'].primary, .badge-inner{background-color: #0a0606;}/* Border */.nav-vertical.nav-tabs > li.active > a,.scroll-to-bullets a.active,.nav-pagination > li > .current,.nav-pagination > li > span:hover,.nav-pagination > li > a:hover,.has-hover:hover .badge-outline .badge-inner,.accordion-title.active,.featured-table,.is-outline:hover, .tagcloud a:hover,blockquote, .has-border, .cart-icon strong:after,.cart-icon strong,.blockUI:before, .processing:before,.loading-spin, .slider-nav-circle .flickity-prev-next-button:hover svg, .slider-nav-circle .flickity-prev-next-button:hover .arrow, .primary.is-outline:hover{border-color: #0a0606}.nav-tabs > li.active > a{border-top-color: #0a0606}/* Fill */.slider .flickity-prev-next-button:hover svg,.slider .flickity-prev-next-button:hover .arrow{fill: #0a0606;}/* Background Color */[data-icon-label]:after, .secondary.is-underline:hover,.secondary.is-outline:hover,.icon-label,.button.secondary:not(.is-outline),.button.alt:not(.is-outline), .badge-inner.on-sale, .button.checkout, .single_add_to_cart_button{ background-color:#6dc4d6; }/* Color */.secondary.is-underline,.secondary.is-link, .secondary.is-outline,.stars a.active, .star-rating:before, .woocommerce-page .star-rating:before,.star-rating span:before, .color-secondary{color: #6dc4d6}/* Color !important */[data-text-color="secondary"]{color: #6dc4d6!important;}/* Border */.secondary.is-outline:hover{border-color:#6dc4d6}body{font-size: 88%;}@media screen and (max-width: 549px){body{font-size: 100%;}}body{font-family:"Monaco,"Lucida Sans Typewriter","Lucida Typewriter","Courier New",Courier,monospace", sans-serif}body{font-weight: 0}.nav > li > a {font-family:"Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif", sans-serif;}.nav > li > a {font-weight: 700;}h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,.heading-font, .off-canvas-center .nav-sidebar.nav-vertical > li > a{font-family: "Lato", sans-serif;}h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,.heading-font,.banner h1,.banner h2{font-weight: 700;}.alt-font{font-family: "Buenard", sans-serif;}.alt-font{font-weight: 400!important;}a{color: #333333;}a:hover{color: ;}.tagcloud a:hover{border-color: ;background-color: ;}@media screen and (min-width: 550px){.products .box-vertical .box-image{min-width: 250px!important;width: 250px!important;}}.footer-1{background-color: #757575}.footer-2{background-color: #333333}.absolute-footer, html{background-color: #333}div {}.label-new.menu-item > a:after{content:"New";}.label-hot.menu-item > a:after{content:"Hot";}.label-sale.menu-item > a:after{content:"Sale";}.label-popular.menu-item > a:after{content:"Popular";}.