Minus the whole Covid thing, the planning was a breeze. Tiffany and her team made everything so easy and at times when I started to feel stress, she told me not to worry as she has everything taken care of, and SHE DID. We estimate 60-80 people will attend. They worked so hard to guide us through planning the wedding of my client's dreams. I cant recommend this venue enough.. Id chose it again and again. The bartender was fantastic, very personable and his drinks were the best weve had on the island ! Everything was perfect and very well worth it. ll the top wedding venues and really couldn't decide. The floral arrangements were elegant and lush. She even bustled my dress! Thank you Tiffany and the Beach House for such an amazing experience. Reviewed by Inactive Apr 27, 2022 Helpful? We decided to book the beach house for our wedding during covid and got married in October 2021 and wouldnt change a thing! It was amazing! She and Sylvia were both there for me immediately to answer any question or concerns I had by email or text. The amount of aloha and love we received from the Beach House and their team completely blew us away. Third, Tiffany is always on top of everything and kept us on track.Tiffany and her team took care of every detail and made our wedding planning process stress-free! The taste level is impeccable and the ve My fianc and I met on kauai over 3 years ago. From our very first call, we were greeted with nothing but love. The Beach House EXCEEDED our expectations and provided us with the wedding of our dreams. From the very beginning, they made things so simple for my husband and I, who not only were a coupl We planned our wedding all the way from California and at first I was soooo stressed not being able to see or touch specifics. Youre in the hands of angels. When we at last saw a glimmer of light at the end of the pandemic tunnel, we decided to celebrate a vow renewal with fri As a destination bride, I understand that selecting the perfect venue can be overwhelming. The overall service was impeccable the day of the wedding! The Beach House Restaurant in Poipu is the perfect place. After postponing three times we had no interest in worrying about a fourth wedding and all that went into planning it. Banquet tables, linens, lighting, flatware, and china They responded quickly and promptly (no matter the time difference). I think they say thats good luck?! Tiffany the main coordinator is absolutely amazing! Picking The Beach House was by far the best wedding planning decision we made! I just showed up to Kauai with my wedding dress and Tiff and team ran everything else - officiant, DJ, flowers, favors, photography, videography, you name it, Tiff's got you covered. Not only did they recommend and book fantastic vendors for us, but they went beyond their scope of work and helped us with all kinds of details. She even bustled my dress, gave me sips of mai tai between group photos and made sure I wouldnt miss out on all the best songs on the the dance floor! Fully customizable catering menu and bar The Beach House and their head of wedding planning (included when you book!) A source told DailyMail.com: 'Pete and Chase went on a quick vacation at the new 1 Hotel in Hawaii with some of her family and his friends for some 'r&r'. View our blog to see the latest weddings that weve helped bring to life. The Beach House really has the secret sauce down as far as wedding planning goes. We will forever be so grateful for Tiffany & Erica (whom is the on-site coordinator), they really know how to spread Aloha. It is truly magical!! Throughout the process you feel like youve known them all your life and they become your support system as theyre always hyping you up for your big day! We never felt any pressure to go forward unless we were comfortable. Oceanfront ceremony site, plus a ceremony rehearsal When the auto-complete results are available, use the up and down arrows to review and Enter to select. Timeless and just so beautiful. Planning a wedding with Tiffany is the only way to go! Tiff seriously has gold stars across the board with her vendor team! To begin with, Tiffany and Sylvia with the Beach House made all our visions come alive. We highly recommend it to anyone considering planning their big day in Kauai to book The Beach House. Tiffany and her staff are beyond the best of the best! As covid restrictions lifted and the venue started getting super booked, Tiffany still treated us like we were her VIPs, answering every email within 10 min (no joke), and being on top of every detail. DREAM TEAM!!!!! Its true what the other reviews say, Tiff is a master when it comes to communication!! Our wedding day was all we ever dreamed of and MORE!!! All because Tiffanys professionalism, attention to detail and not settleing for anything but the very best. When it came time to look for a venue it didn't take long to decide on The Beach House. We were so down that we couldnt have our original plans play out but little did we know, it would be the best decision ever! AYEPRODUCTIONS KILLED IT! Solo acoustic musicians for 2 hours, plus a sound system Lets not forget Micah, our fun and awesome photographer!! Our Bar & Lounge is open every evening for dinner from 5:00pm to 10:00pm. We are planning a wedding in October in Hawaii and are thinking of the Beach House on Kauai based on the price, pictures, and the ease of using the same place for ceremony/reception. These girls do weddings Im sure almost every day, but without a doubt make you feel like youre the only bride they are taking care of. This angel of a human bustled and un-bustled my ridiculous dress (19 bustles, I'm so sorry Katie) more times than I can count to make sure we had the perfect photos and videos. Poipu. Several of my already married guests even said that they wish they could have done their wedding there too. Trust me, this is your wedding venue and Tiffs your planner. have hoped. As soon as I came across it I knew it was the perfect spot for our Where to even begin describing the perfection that is The Beach HouseWe've written and rewritten this review a handful of times trying to fully encompass the deep love we have in our hearts for this place. The best part- Tiffany (and team) chose vendors, and gave me a selection of choices to choose from, when picking out flowers, food and decor. As a multi-level venue, they offer plenty of scenic views and multiple dining areas for the ultimate coastal experience. The planning process will be stress free and your wedding day will be a dream come true!! The island of Kauai has been on my travel bucket list for awhile now, so I perused through its venues and se Beautiful location, responsive and helpful staff that went above and beyond. Thankfully, we decided to go for it and Tiff picked up right where we left off as though no time had passed. ghly recommend the Beach House to anyone looking for an all inclusive, beautiful, and memorable place to get married. Also, special shout out to the photographer (Micah with Bradyhouse) and videographer (Pona with Aya Productions) who were phenomenal. You basically show up to the wedding of your dreams and let them conjure magic (I'm not convinced they aren't actually sorcerers)! hanie my mua was the most amazing artist and Aya Productions makes the best dreamy magical videos/photos ever! We were fortunate enough with our timing to be able to witness an actual wedding first-hand and see the process in action. Jul 8, 2019 - The Beach House is a Wedding Venue in Koloa, HI. coordinating staff was there for us through it all. The beach house restaurant is a waterfront restaurant venue in kauai, hawaii. I had major concerns that the venue wasnt private without a full buyout. I could write a short story just gushing on about Tiff and her rockstar team! They were so responsive and trustworthy, it was such an honor to get to know them while planning our wedding. Planning a wedding from a far seems like an extremely stressful concept, but Tiff and her team at the beach house seriously make it a piece of (wedding) cake. Tiffany and Sylvia were BEYOND amazing, and if you want to get married in Hawaii this is the only please I would even consider!! Book them now.thank me later! We estimate 60-80 people will attend. Now our parents can't stop sharing our wedding photos and videos to their siblings and friends. They were super attentive and accommodating. If we could we definitely would do it ALL OVER AGAIN! She was responsive, friendly, professional and understanding. I could go on and on about that day. Not only was the planning a breeze, the execution of the wedding event was flawless. She is an absolute DREAM to work with! It was everything we could have ever asked for and more. I get emotional just thinking back on all the love & support we received. Their Maui wedding photography coverage captured the beauty of their love story in the most stunning of ways. Thank you to the ENTIRE team for being incredible. ne, call Tiff and book them! The whole Beach House team was quick with responding to emails/phone calls, flexible, and informative when it came to questions I had regarding the island. We even went back a few days after our wedding just to eat again! From there, she gave me a quo Tiffany and her team were amazing!!! The staff at the Beach House were all amazing. When our wedding day finally rolled around in spring of 2022, Tiff and Sylvia picked right back up and had kept meticulous track of everything we had planned in 2019/2020. Sep 6, 2015 - Explore The Beach House's board "Wedding Ceremonies", followed by 139 people on Pinterest. Unlike, beachfront venues, you're not on the sand with the water in the nearby distance. More importantly, we truly had the night of our lives and I'll never get over how much fun it was. The whole beach house staff that we got the honor to work with were amazing! Every vender did an an amazing job. All of our guests had a great time and went on and on about how perfect everything was. We truly felt like we were the only couple that they are helping but we all know that they are so so so busy. nd picking a venue and people we had never met to help us plan our wedding. First, to be honest, we hardly did any research before we booked The Beach House for our Hawaii wedding. I thought there would be no way we could salvage an outdoor wedding and I was so disappointed, but at this point I was grateful that we were getting married in Hawaii at all. I was so glad I listened to her honest opinions and went with her suggestions because the wedding turned out to be perfect and I would not change a single detail! It warms my heart that I made such priceless memories with all of our nearest and dearest on our big day and I seriously cannot wait to come back (maybe for vow renewals, right Tiff? Not only is the venue beautiful, food delicious and drinks strong, but you also get to work with such an amazing and dedicated team! Cant say enough about Tiffany, she was awesome with her quick responses to our questions and very helpful throughout. She made the entire process so enjoyable and stress free. The floral arrangements were so beautiful right down to the table decorations. My entire experience with the Beach House was amazing. Wedding Locations & Accommodations at Kekaha Oceanside Properties . The Beach Houses lawn is an absolute best and the ceremony and the sunset was priceless! I can hardly even believe that they are our wedding photos! Since day one we've been committed to having a low-stress wedding. It was so beautiful and everything we imagined and more! My husband and I are so grateful for everything. Then we had family emergencies (during Covid) and had to postpone, just 3 weeks out from the wedding date. Aya ph At 18, I took a trip to Kauai with my mom and best friend. It was perfect. We heard from so many of our guests that it was the best wedding theyd ever been to and several of our non-married guests are now considering The Beach House as their future wedding venue. They exceeded my expectations and could not have been more friendly, professional and accommodating. We are so lucky to have found this incredible venue and team of people who have wedding planning down to a tee. Touch device users can explore by touch or . Our wedding coordinators, Tiffany, Sylvia, and Fran are literally the best in the busi We had the BEST experience with our The Beach House Wedding! From the quick responses from Tiffany & Slyvia (planners), their suggestions on vendors, the AMAZING food, this was the least stressful wedding planning that turned out beyond our expectations. It felt like catching up with a friend we hadnt heard from in ages and we immediately connected. They also managed to throw together a luau for our rehearsal dinner on the 17th at the restaurant, as the event we had scheduled at our hotel was canceled due to the virus. Its so light you hardly even notice. Thats because this venue is absolutely gorgeous. I was initially a little nervous because we could not fly out to Kaua'i prior to our wedding date to check out the Beach House in person. Reception DJ/emcee for 3 hours I really cannot say enough good things about this gorgeous venue and the rockstar team there. Youve probably read it before, but Im not sure how she sleeps! <3. I highly recommend the Beach HouseThe restaurant itself is stunning, and the food is delicious; though, I must emphasize that their coordination is what truly makes the Beach House exceptional and unparalleled to other venues! REAL. Also, my husband genuinely thanks you guys for not making me a crazy Bridezilla (which I totally would have been if we had our wedding in Dallas, hehe). Matt and Tamao are a one of a kind couple! They were so easy to communicate with through e-mail and text and I had an answer to all my questions almost immediately. It was the best decision my husband and I have ever made together, and I wouldnt change a single thing about my wedding day. Shout out to their recommended vendors The Artist Co for makeup and Aya Productions for photos - both were spectacular. Pinterest. When youre planning a destination wedding and cant be there to see all the details, it really helps to have an incredible wedding coordinator to help bring your vision to life and make sure that all the small details are taken care of. Watch. The onsite team helped to execute the vision and their vendors and referrals were incredible. Tiffany and Sylvia make the process an absolute breeze. I of course started reading reviews and checking out the venue on social media. We are forever grateful <3. I cannot tell you how many of our guests said this was the most beautiful wedding they have ever attended and I have the Beach House and their amazing team to thank for that. It was super stressful tr Our much anticipated wedding at the Beach House finally happened after covid delayed us for almost 2 years, with multiple date changes in between. The DJ selected great songs off our Spotify list that got the crowd grooving! If youre even considering getting married in Hawaii CHOSE THE BEACH HOUSE! 808.742.1424 5022 Lawai Road Koloa, HI 96756. The cake was the biggest hit of the night - so moist and flavorful. Our nukoli'i beach ocean lawn is ideal for wedding ceremonies and receptions, and can accommodate up to 300 guests. will ever be enough for us, they are all ohana now. If you like raw fish, definitely spring for the ceviche spoons. I didn't realize that booking The Beach House meant getting a built-in best friend, hype girl, and superhero for the day but TRUST me, you need her. They know all of the vendors on the island (it's a very close community - almost like a family) and they maintain great relationships with them. When COVID hit, we asked to postpone and Tiff and Sylvia handled everything with empathy and grace. Secret Beach House TVNC-4231. In May of 2021, we had our dream wedding (I miiight watch the teaser video 1-7.5 times daily in an effort to relive that day). We have made some new friends through this experience and we cannot wait to get to back to Kauai and say hello to everyone at the Beach House again!! Beyond what I imagined. The entire team at the Beach House Restaurant Kauai felt like family. Tiffany at The Beach House Restaurant was amazing. ), photobooth, DJ, guitarist, shave ice, fire/Tahitian dancing, trolley, florals, and everything else in between. d we're all the way across the country in NY so it was going to be an impossible feat for us but OMG working with Tiffany and Sylvia made everything sooo easy, stress free, and fun! With more than 500 feet of ocean frontage, the Dali Hale is the perfect place to gather for family holiday get-aways. Mar 7, 2019 - The Beach House is a Wedding Venue in Koloa, HI. Desperate search launched for teenager, 18, who vanished while swimming at popular Sydney beach By Eliza Mcphee For Daily Mail Australia Published: 06:38 EST, 4 March 2023 | Updated: 06:38 EST, 4 . The Beach House 1k followers More information Destination Hawaii Wedding | Beach Wedding | Tropical Inspiration | Clear Canopy | Luxe Chiffon | Rustic Farm Tables | Bamboo Chairs | Lisa & Matt's Beach House Wedding | DJ & Dance Floor | Oceanfront Destination Hawaii Wedding | The Knot | Wedding Wire | Wedding Photography by Naomi Wong When we got to our wedding day, everything was absolutely perfect. We loved The Beach House so much that during our honeymoon, we made it a point to go to their sister restaurant, Monkeypod Kitchen, just to relive the yummy food, cocktails, and desserts. As I mentioned earlier, I am all about the details, and almost everything went perfectly :) There were just a couple of snags, but nothing too major that took away from our overall experience and perfect day. Tiff helped us handle this unfortunate situation in stride and instead of cutting our guest list we set up two unique ceremonies (both beautiful, and both at The Beach House). Tiff and Syliva saw our vision from the start and worked tirelessly to see it come to fruition. I cant express how impressed and over the moon I was with my wedding at the Beach House Restaurant in Koloa, Hawaii. We have never visited Kauai and went into wedding planning completely blind, and we based our decision completely off of reviews from the Beach House. Most importantly, they were able to keep me on track. I truly believe the wedding wouldnt have been the same without Tiffany and Sylvia. I cannot thank Tiffany and Sylvia enough for everything they did for us. AND THE FOOD was by far THE BEST wedding food I've ever had and our guests all agreed! After cake and dancing we surprised our guests with fire dancers to end the night and it was truly the perfect ending to the perfect day! We got so many complainants on how beautiful the venue was, how amazing the staff were and how great the food & drinks were. Our wedding day was literally the best day of our lives thus far, and we can't wait to go back to The Beach House for dinner in the future. Kealoha, our Florist, designed the bridal bouquet of my dreams!! The photos on the site were amazing and from personal experience does not even do the venue justice. She is always on top of it, & that is such an important component when planning a destination wedding. No problem. The location and venue were even more beautiful than we expected based on the pictures. The staff at the Beach House is very respectable and extremely kind. Event stationery Previous page; Current page 1; Page 2 2 . My wife and I highly recommend The Beach House as your wedding venue.