Well, if you take a look at the links below, youll see that we have tons of hairstyle options. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. editing \u0026 thumbnails are by me also :) In the last step, you can enter your Game Options and check whether Script Mods & Custom Content is checked or not. Theyre one of the most visual elements in every person and therefore deserve a lot of attention. We couldnt talk about must have items for your sims 4 furniture cc folder without talking about some items for kids and toddlers. If youre looking to create modern kitchens you must add this to your sims 4 furniture cc folder. If this isnt obvious to you, just take a look at your Sims skin or eyes whenever youre editing in Create A Sim. The next set on this list is the Sol Kitchen which has gorgeous wood tones, fun colours and some of my favourite cabinet handles Ive ever seen on custom content. The kitchen set is one of my favourites because its so beautiful. The toddler beds in the base game are lacking much personality so Im always looking for interesting toddler beds. Yall are the shit, periodt. For this, I recommend going to TheSimsResource. Bunnie . Thats your short custom content download guide! The Lenny kids room starts with a fun bed that has a structure around it making it extremely fun to decorate with. So make sure you check it and save the changes. Follow this link if you want to check the best websites and creators for Sims 4. i'm pretty sure it all has to be in the mods folder WHICH has to be located under the sims 4 folder, if you take that out.. the game with just auto create an empty, new one. My Folder Mods Download: https://bit.ly/3QrhzXz T trsimpearls 0 followers More information CC MY FOLDER MODS 5GB FREE DOWNLOAD - (FEMALE, MALE, TODDLER) The Sims 4 Sims 4 Mods Clothes Sims 4 Clothing Sims 4 Free Mods The Sims 4 Download And I have a premium membership too! The fun thing about this set is that there is even a set of lockers so you can use this bathroom set to decorate a spa or a gym bathroom with these too. And lastly, I want to recommend you check the PralineSims creator. By becoming a patron, you'll instantly unlock access to 303 exclusive posts 1,962 Images 5 Polls 8 Writings 3 Videos This classic kitchen set is so beautiful and hits all the buttons for me. This website is full of custom content from various creators from all over the world. Much of the bedding that we get in The Sims 4 is a bit unrealistic and doesnt look comfortable. PLEASE LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE _________________________________________________________________________CONNECT WITH MEInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/reeseesimss/ Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/reeseplays Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/reeseplays/Twitter: https://twitter.com/PlaysReeseTumblr: https://reeseplays7.tumblr.com _________________________________________________________________________Skin Folder: https://simfileshare.net/folder/152047 #TheSims4 #CCFolder #BlackSims_________________________________________________________________________Lightening Mod: https://bit.ly/2TvYU4I CC Folder: https://simfileshare.net/folder/154198/ Height Slider: https://bit.ly/3k2RRvtEmail Me: reeseplaysofficial@gmail.com _________________________________________________________________________ Frequently Asked What do you play on? Your email address will not be published. In fact, its pretty tough to find the perfect hairstyle, make-up, and yes, body shape, for our Sims. It starts with a set of chairs and couches in gorgeous wood tones that have fun colours on the cushions. Why does my Sims 4 keep crashing when I save? This website is not affiliated with EA or The Sims 4 in any way and is just here to help you learn how to play the game. These are accented with a gorgeous rug, some lanterns, and even a little bistro set. Second, you need to download the CC package files. You can browse our selection to check the best Alpha CC for your Sim. Your email address will not be published. This one is so incredible because it has clean lines, simple handles and comes in nice neutrals like white, grey and black but you can also have fun kitchens like blue, green or purple. I am not claiming or trying to sell or financially profit in any way, shape or form from the content. Okay, Ill admit it. Bathroom sets are so much fun to have in your game because you get so many objects to decorate with. If you check the links below, youll see a complex arrangement of different clothing categories. Some CC creators monetize their content via sites like Patreon. This one is really fun because it has a great mid-century modern vibe that is extremely popular among many simmers. Sometimes when youre decorating a kitchen in The Sims 4 you dont want to have boring white, black or wood counter tops. I only created a few build/decor items that I have included alongside the others. The Sims 4 logo is a trademark of Electronic Arts, Inc and we have no ownership over that content. sn: updated for those that had issues downloading it from Mega. Not to mention that these independent creators publish their creations for free. And because of that, we turn to body CC creations! | CC Folders below! Like to show you enjoyed this video! I really recommend doing this, which will also shorten the loading wait times for you. You will also find the possibility to create a premium account, offering better search options as well as early access offers. The best way to organize your furniture cc folder is to make sure that you are organizing it by the different rooms so you arent overwhelmed by how much stuff you have. This part is all about the best Sims 4 body CC you can find on the internet. Theres a gorgeous desk area for your sims to do their homework, a cute bed with a draping blanket and so much fun decor for you to decorate the room with. Decorating childrens rooms is my favourite part of building in the game because you can add so much personality and fun to your sims home. Thats why with this one we need to go back to basics and have simple kitchen to choose from. GET ITTTTT HERE. There you can find tons of recolors, new color swatches. One of my favourites is actually the cute puffy chair that can also look great in your sims living room. Nora living is a fun set because it has a lot of personality. Child CC Folder- Download . The base CAS menu lacks sliders and many other helpful tools that would be useful. Sometimes youll see unskippable ads there, but its worth it! 33. It looks like its been there since the beginning, so it wont ruin your immersion. In other words, Alpha CC is what makes your Sims look like real human beings. Become a patron on Patreon to unlock exclusive content from us! Macbook Pro (2020)What do you use to edit videos? The last option for living rooms in your sims 4 furniture cc folder is this living room mini-kit. And if you feel like you need more furniture options, Ill be happy to show you some of our best furniture CC collection here on SnootySims. Cookie Notice The broken CC files will always be located somewhere in your Mods folder. However, I recommend using the CC Checker or the Tray Importer tools to quickly find which CC files are broken in your game and delete them instantly. My favourite part of this set is all of the gorgeous decor items that you can add to your game. First of all, we have TheSimsResource. Anything is better than the make-up in the base Sims 4 game! If thats you at the moment then this is the set for you. You need to find the best sims mods and try to pair them with the absolute best custom content out there which is hard. THE CHENEY FAMILY + CC.zip (393.8 MB) Download 52. This furniture is fun and adds a lot of personality to the bedroom. Filename Downloads Added Last Downloaded [PlatinumLuxeSims] Hello Kitty Necklace.package: 19708: Jan. 17, 2022, 1:06 a.m. March 3, 2023, 7 a.m. CocoCrystalNecklace . The fun tile you see on the wall is extremely fun and interesting too, it honestly gives the kitchen a very mid century feel. It's cable reimagined No. Here youll find links to all popular categories of Sims 4 additions, such as hairstyle CC, body CC, clothes, cozy furniture, make-up, and much much more! also, the folder contains 3 merged Furniture folders. The set even comes with glass walls so you can make gorgeous glass wall showers for a luxurious feeling in your home. But you dont have to become an enemy of the base Sims 4 game if you want to add a bunch of new custom content. Not only you can make your Sim look realistic, but also your build. Be part of the community. This is a folder of all my CAS, BUILD, SLIDERS, and PRESETS. There is even a fish tank with the same style underneath. - https://www.patreon.com/FamSimsssGet all of our sims here! The bedding in these are so fun with patterns like multi-coloured flowers, strawberries, lemons and even a swatch with cute little foxes on it. The dollhouses in The Sims 4 are way too big and really stress me out trying to place them in the home. The cottage living bed is one of my favourite double beds in the game but the blanket swatches just arent there for me. Kids Colored Rubber Band Braces CC. If youre like me and you love crazy curly hair, the Curly Hairstyles list is a good start. Hi! The Sims 4 CC, or custom content, is free because it's created by independent creators and not Maxis or EA (Electronic Arts). Glasses Recolor CC. There are even bottle and diaper decor objects for added realism. ill also try \u0026 update my mods folder every month exclusively to patreons (including patreon exclusive cc. My WHOLE cc folder, google drive ~ https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Y3xZlflvC38d4M5nUI_UbOTympVfR-zr?usp=sharingfamily download \u0026 cc folder ~ https://www.patreon.com/posts/54969619Origin ID ~ Melody6542Feel free to follow me ~ https://twitter.com/MaggieGepardYT ~~ https://www.twitch.tv/maggiegepard ~~ https://www.instagram.com/maggie_gepardyt/ ~For my exclusive sim downloads \u0026 tray files . And the truth is you can never have enough clothes for your Sims! And if your game still crashes, you should delete more. This kitchen is so much fun and has so many fun details with there even being clutter objects to decorate with. And if you agree, youll be one of us that try to improve the look of the game with CC. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licencors. If youre interested in creating your ideal Sim, home, or simply having the best possible experience while simming, these extensions will help you out. SNOOTYSIMS covers mod and custom content guides, howto's and everything else you need for your sims. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. There are thousands of choices, so get busy! Photoshop_________________________________________________________________________ *100% MY ORIGINAL EDITED CONTENT* I create a sim videos, custom content hauls, how to make custom content and let's play gameplay with voiceovers! The Sims 4 was released back in 2014. The rest of the pack has other gorgeous items for your sims bedroom too! It has a marble base with simple wood poles to hold up a few pieces of clothing but a beautiful rounded oval mirror for a multi-purpose item in your sims home. On trusted sites such as TheSimsResource or ModTheSims, nearly all of the custom content is free of viruses. Sometimes Im looking for simple minimalist bedroom furniture so this pack is great. But take what ya want. There will always be new packs of custom content that will blow your mind with how great the pieces look in-game. Every piece is carefully thought out really bringing your sims into those worlds for real. The hinterlands living room set has sixteen different items for you to decorate your sims home with and you can really create beautiful rooms with this. And once its downloaded, unpack it and copy-paste it to your Mods folder (not your Documents folder). There is so much decor too, with a beautiful hanging chair, a tapestry that matches, some cute suitcases and a wicker poof to round it all off and finish the look. Thats why your bedroom is supposed to be a sanctuary so you can have a good nights sleep and keep your sleep schedule consistent. These packs are some of my favourites that are out there at the time of writing, but my favourites change almost weekly since packs like this are consistently being released. So, what are we waiting for? I take no credit for the CC all credit goes to their proper CC creators . First up on our list of bathroom items to add to your sims 4 furniture cc folder is this gorgeous Serene Bathroom set. This child dream pack really brings some fun into your game and lets you create adorable kids bedrooms. My favourite pieces in this set has to be the gorgeous clothing rack because its just so unique. This bedroom set features wood furniture with metal detailing around all of the edges with so many pieces to enjoy. My ENTIRE CC Folder Download . An unofficial subreddit devoted to discussing and sharing all things related to The Sims 4! Do your kids love bears and mountains? The twinkle star bedroom is a must have for your sims 4 furniture cc folder and is just so cute. Lily . I am obsessed with this game and have been for decades and love to share my love of the game with all of you. Kiasims. Skin Details Part2.zip: 34724: May 14, 2020 . We also update our existing lists, so our collection is now extensive. In fact, the Maxis Match style of custom content is an awesome way for you to add more content to Sims 4 while still keeping the same style of gameplay. There are so many beautiful living room items to add to your game that are going to change up how your sims live and make you love decorating so much more. Thank you for guiding me to some awesome custom content. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Subscribe to our Newsletter to get our PDF list of the 100 Best Mods and CC for TS4! In the end, we have to stop and thank the brilliant creators behind all these amazing Sims 4 CC. The furniture set is great with matching wood tones throughout to have a consistent look and different decor items to really make it shine. Filename Downloads Added Last Downloaded; Passifloria CC FINDS pt 13.zip: 113242: Aug. 7, 2019, 6:47 p.m. March 1, 2023, 4:15 p.m. Passifloria CC FINDS pt 12.zip We rarely get tons of cabinets and kitchen decor with new packs as it takes a lot of work for EA to create them so you really do need to turn to custom content for you to be able to have a gorgeous kitchen. The whole point of downloading and installing custom content is to make the game more to your liking. To navigate quickly go to View--->Show document outline. Privacy Policy. This bedding is beautiful with fun colours and simple details for a cozy looking bedroom. They skew too old when this would be the perfect bed for a child or teenager so these cottage living bed recolours are a must have for me. This Lux Bathroom set has just about everything you need in a bathroom and more. So, start opening the links below and start downloading custom-created shirts, pants, shoes, hats, and underwear! PART 4. Weve already discussed the oak house kitchen and this bathroom set just keeps the good times flowing with that same style of furniture. That is exactly what Im offering right here. If theres anything that you need in your sims 4 furniture cc folder its these mini tables and chairs for your toddlers. Moreover, if you need a hairstyle for a specific Sim, you can check our gender-specific or age-specific lists. Its got a fun matching couch with pillows, a unique craft table for kids and tons of fun decor. Some of the replacements are really exceptional, so I dare you to take a look! And the default replacement for skins and eyes is what I offer you here. There are so many fun options for decorating kids rooms and this roarsome kids room is a really fun custom pack. Youre looking for the best sims 4 cc (Custom Content)? Since its so deep you can also find some custom content pillows and decorate the whole couch with them. All Rights Reserved. There is never enough adorable clutter objects in The Sims 4 so this kitchen clutter collection makes me very happy when decorating my sims home. Download Here . This set is great because it is so minimalistic and beautiful that you can make a gorgeous kitchen for a rich family like the Landgraabs and it will totally suit them. KSpublic. Sims 4 Folders 104 Likes Load more comments 2 of 9 Latisha Williams 2y The next kitchen you need in your sims 4 furniture cc folder is the colour talk kitchen. The two types of sectionals we got with dream home decorator just arent enough so I love that custom content creators are making their own to keep it interesting. The Sims 4 CC, or custom content, is free because its created by independent creators and not Maxis or EA (Electronic Arts). Theres a small basket with a blanket inside that feels super cute and realistic and the clutter books are so cute too! Thankfully, there are dozens of custom content creators who are releasing absolutely spectacular items each and every day for you to enjoy. EA HAS STATED MULTIPLE TIMES THAT THERE IS NOTHING ILLEGAL ABOUT SHARING CC. This Bosco sectional is a great choice for this and works just like the DHD sectionals too! Here on SnootySimn, weve already done guides on Maxis Match Make-up, shoes, eyes, hairstyles, lips, lipstick shades, eyelashes, and more! To put it simply Sims 4 has old and outdated graphics and visuals. Theres a giant plant to take up big corners in your sims room with huge leaves that just bring joy. This starts with a beautiful deep bathtub, a beautiful toilet and sink and so much decor. Here on SnootySims, we often make entire lists of new make-up CC for Sims 4. The Sims 4 isnt the easiest of games to run on any PC. You can find thousands of free CC pieces on the internet, including clothing, hairstyles, skin overlays, tattoos, and more. Desk Recolor CC. This next custom pack really needs to have a permanent place in your sims 4 furniture cc folder because its gorgeous. family download & cc ~ http://www.simfileshare.net/download/2679349/ downloads sim download sims 4 released this post 4 days early for patrons. im pretty sure it all has to be in the mods folder WHICH has to be located under the sims 4 folder, if you take that out.. the game with just auto create an empty, new one. Downloading and installing CC for Sims 4 is generally safe. discord:https://discord.gg/CP7VJQEHaW~~~~~~ important:this is not my full cc folder bc it didnt let me upload it all on google drive unless i paid for extra storage (no thanks), so i only uploaded half of it. The Bafroom is one of those packs that really just covers all the bases for a great set.