One does not need to blow up the Brotherhood Of Steel bunker; killing all the members will work but the self destruct is arguably easier as it eliminates everyone in the bunker without question. I've done ALL of these things and STILL cannot get this quest. Now use the code on the self-destruct terminal to destroy the bunker. Biden gives hero Vietnam veteran the Medal of Honor after waiting 60 years because the Army lost his paperwork: Army Special Forces Colonel Paris Davis risked his life multiple times in 1965 ambush After speaking to him inside the building, go outside, and he will accost the player character, telling them that if they can convince influential members of the Great Khans to break the alliance with Caesar, they may convince Papa Khan to do so. With the Legion Slave Ledger in-hand, there's nothing left to do but to return to Red Rock Canyon with your evidence. The only issue with it is, I can't talk with Colonel Cassandra Moore about the alliance, and neither killing everyone nor doing the diplomatic option doesn't complete the quest. Press J to jump to the feed. If one does not steal the key, they must pick the lock on the final door, which requires a Lockpick skill of 100. Stealing. She goes out of her way to neutralize or destroy groups and people that oppose the NCR in any way, such as the Great Khans, the Brotherhood of Steel, the Omertas and the Kings, whether it's in the NCR's interests, or because of her own personal grudges. Find a way to disgrace Karl in front of Papa Khan. This will allow the player character to set the bunker to explode (the knights who were supposed to be confronted but avoided by going around the crates will no longer be outside when escaping). (2) Find Regis evidence that Caesar will annihilate the Great Khans. A new option will appear, where the player character can formally request that the Khans break off their relationship with the Legion. Speak to everyone, leaving the Great Khan leader, Papa Khan, for last. Assassinate Papa Khan without being detected. With nothing left to do, use the in-game wait system to wait a while. Colonel Cassandra Moore is a Californian commanding officer for the NCR stationed at Hoover Dam. A neutral reputation can enable the. Race The Great Khans have recently aligned themselves with Caesar's Legion, spelling doom for themselves. Speaking to both of them will net you all sorts of information, though if you use a really simple Speech check on Jack, you'll convince him that the Legion isn't any good for him or his woman. There is an alternate way of finishing almost every single mission: Talk to the second in command at Great Khan hideout. Thus, severing the Great Khans' ties with Caesar while staying on their good side is a prerequisite.). Stealing. No I'm playing out both The House Always Wins and Wild Card: Side Bets at the same time. Exit the longhouse. Fix: Open console and type "resetquest 00140c3a" to restart Oh My Papa quest and finish it the way you want. Next Convince Papa Khan to break the alliance with Caesar and either leave the area or suicide bomb the Dam during the final battle. Colonel Moore will advise the Courier that she wants Mr. House out of the picture. If you don't have a Speech skill high enough, however, you'll need to find another route towards the end of the quest, which isn't covered here. It is suggested that one saves before stealing from each character in order to avoid killing for the keycard if they catch the Courier stealing. I punched him to see if making him hostile would get him off and it did. The bartenders and gamblers will also turn hostile, but they won't attack unless they are hit, instead, they simply run around trying to hide. Complete For the Republic, Part 2 Female The next person you're looking for is a woman named Melissa, and unfortunately, she's nowhere near Red Rock Canyon. Alternatively, these following console commands can be entered in exactly this order to fix the bug. [1], Moore volunteered for the NCR military at the age of 16. Either way, when you arrive, seek out the longhouse on the compound, where the Great Khan leadership is located. Unfortunately, Red Rock Canyon is one of those few locations on the map that don't have an easy springing-off point. Fallout Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Return to Colonel Moore and lie about the Omertas plans (70 Speech). His radio can also be rigged to explode. Additionally the NPCs will now properly comment on Mr. House giving in to the NCR. The title of the quest is a reference to a song of the same name performed as an instrumental by trumpeter Eddie Calvert in the UK and as a vocal by Eddie Fisher in the US. Site news (important news will be issued), Comments on your files, images and videos, New images and videos added to your files. And after I did the small dialogue I istantly deactivated it. If the Ranger is warned in any way about the Brotherhood, the Brotherhood will become hostile and enter the bunker to kill the player character. They are located due North, through the canyon at the, To obtain Melissa's trust, visit her at the, To obtain Regis' trust, one needs to find him proof that the Legion makes slaves of their allies. Rank Visit, If one assassinates Papa Khan and has not yet completed. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Convince Melissa to speak out against Caesar. Alternatively, the Courier can kill everyone inside the bunker, after which they will get the message that the quest is complete. If so, that's totally fine, but that route isn't covered here. Sometimes one can walk around the counter to Grant and he will initiate a conversation about protecting the president, even if the quest was received from Yes Man before talking to the Colonel. Halfway through the quest, one may be randomly attacked several times by two recruit legionaries who say "Karl sends his regards" if one fast travels to and from the Red Rock location. Bring evidence of Karl's plan to Papa Khan. I am currently doing Oh My Papa and I need to talk to her about a Great Khans/NCR alliance. Categories In lysol feminine hygiene; yaman max m21 . One must now complete You'll Know It When It Happens, and return to Moore accepting to fight for the NCR. Pretty Pretty Horsies: A History of the Mongol Empire, https://fallout.wiki/index.php?title=Oh_My_Papa&oldid=4012990, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License. Before beginning the sequence, be sure to pickpocket the guards protecting the Elder on the other side of L2 and steal a key to be able to leave the bunker. Getting "You'll Know When It Happens" from Yes Man BEFORE getting it from Colonel Moore, will force one to play the rest of the game as a Wild Card rather than working for the NCR. As the Brotherhood of Steel member slowly walks toward the player character, it is possible to walk around the very large crates in the room and avoid talking to him. This will take care of almost everyone on level one. If you fail the NCR quest line then you can go back and resume the House quest line. The only way to complete it is look up the steps in the wiki before ever talking to anybody, save before everything, and . Follow him in and wait until around 2 am while sneaking with a silenced weapon (or melee), reverse pickpocket an explosive, or use the. However, the. One can sneak up on him there and use an explosive or silenced weapon, and the rest of the camp will not become alarmed. Then, you can speak to Papa Khan, though he won't have much to say to you. Investigate the Omertas, and stop them if their plans oppose the NCR. As a side quest. Follow him in and wait until around 2 am while sneaking with a silenced weapon (or melee), reverse pickpocket an explosive, or use the. Other wise your only options are to have the Khans suicide bomb the Legion or have them leave the Mojave entirely. Talk to Papa Khan about breaking the alliance. or Return to Colonel Moore and speak to her about the offered truce. I just finished the quest You'll know when it happens but she just asks me about the khans and nothing else. Speaking to all of these people and completing the corresponding tasks are the only way to convince Papa Khan himself, Regis' father, that he's better off siding with the NCR. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. This is contradictory to in-game legionaries, who are some of the shortest NPCs in the game. VHDColonelMoore.txt, Colonel Cassandra Moore is the commanding officer of the NCR Army forces stationed at Hoover Dam in 2281. Its outcome will affect what the Great Khans do by the end of the game. Xbox Game Pass Is Having its Best Stretch Ever, The Simpsons Hit and Run Designer Wants to See a Remake - IGN Daily Fix. If Cassidy is a follower then she will talk to the Watkins in the room, when she is distracted the player character can swipe his card. This will automatically fail the "You'll Know It When It Happens" quest. Speaking to him shows no new dialogue options either. (Optional): Find a way to disgrace Karl in front of Papa Khan. I've tried resetting the quest, using the setstage command, and pretty much everything I could think of short of going back on hours of gameplay (I already had to lose an hour of previously finished Great Khan questing due to interfering quest bugs) and doing it all over again hoping it will work. He will tell the player character that they can convince Papa Khan to end their alliance with the Legion by obtaining the support of the 4 advisors (Regis, Talk to Regis again, and he will tell the player character that if he were the groups leader, he would ally them with the, Papa Khan can be killed in his room by pickpocketing his room key, picking the hard lock and waiting for him to enter, or waiting until midnight, when he goes to bed. There are several different solutions. After a total of about two hours of messing around with console commands, reverting to older save files, google searches, and pouring over the wiki I finally got Regis to give me the quest. You can also use the Van Graffs to implicate them in his death. Assassinate Papa Khan and return to Colonel Moore. The player character will need to talk to Colonel Moore first before doing this. Killing the first knight along with others is also an option, albeit more challenging. Once this has been done, return to Cachino to report the destruction of the weapons. No previous reputation with the Brotherhood, https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/File:FNV_DennisCrocker_MessageFromColonelMoore.ogg, use the code on the self-destruct terminal. It will also initiate the quest Beware the Wrath of Caesar!. Putting on a Stealth Boy before talking to the paladin at the entrance will mean he initiates a dialogue with the character anyway. In two words, quite complicated. She considers having the power to have things done her way, without having to tolerate disagreements, as a perk. You can add some Psycho to Pacer's Jet, which can be found under his bad on the third floor #1. Ref ID Has your reputation with the NCR changed? After all the unofficial patches and years of messing with console commands I thought I was immune to quest breaking bugs that I couldn't fix or work around. His keycard can be stolen when he is sitting in his chair. His tent is located near the big fire with the roasting brahmin. IrrationalBebop12 years ago#1 I had just begun For The Republic, Part 2, coming out to the Red Rock Canyon for the first time.. Colonel Moore sent me to the Kahns and I completed Oh My Papa. Post author By ; . The player will still get NCR fame and no evil Karma. If Veronica is in the Courier's party, the Brotherhood will not be hostile even if the player character is dressed as an NCR member. In the desk in her office is a key, grab the key from her desk (the player will get negative karma, but no fame loss). fallout: new vegas oh my papa colonel moore bug. These guys are the key to getting this side quest going. With nothing left to do, use the in-game wait system to . Another option is to go to Big Sal's office in the Zoara Club and hack either the terminal or pick the lock on the safe. [3][4] Although she was subsequently promoted to colonel, a job which was less physically demanding, and given greater responsibility, she still misses those times, and she has never liked having to command from a desk.