Great question. TLaan (Science, Starfleet Academy) We are big fans of both ships, and we plan to keep running events that use them! Star Trek Fleet Command February 16 at 9:30 AM Happy Birthday, LeVar Burton! plus any of the following depending on situation, Decreases ENERGY weapon damage of opponent players, Decreases KINETIC weapon damage of opponent players, Increases ENERGY weapon damage if the opponent is a player, Increases KINETIC weapon damage if the opponent is a player. We remain committed to help players catch up, so they can also experience all the great content STFC has to offer. Typically, your bridge officers will all share a primary officer stat, and below deck, youll place officers that complement them. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Maybe the developers should read this guide so they know what bugs to fix. The saladin does 4X dmg in round 1. In Star Trek Fleet Command, shes an epic, There have been some amazing holographic characters in Star Trek lore. When are you going to implement a friend list or any other social feature for the game? They register anonymous statistical data on for example how many times the video is displayed and what settings are used for playback.No sensitive data is collected unless you log in to your google account, in that case your choices are linked with your account, for example if you click like on a video. The degree or percentage of the boost is tied to what kind of officers are placed next to the captain on the bridge: For example, Gorkons base Captains Maneuver increases the chance of a critical hit by 10%. Captain has two different officer types placed next to them that do not match their own type (e.g. ! Better to crew up PvP officers, which is to say the Gorkon/Kirk/Nero crews, depending upon what type of ship you've got. Can you give us an update on Server Merges? The Captains Maneuver remains the same regardless of promotion. The best in my opinion. Quick notes: Ships I'd skip in the 20s2. Learn how your comment data is processed. The Captains Maneuver can be boosted significantly through synergy. The only way to increase it is with synergy. Here are some more that break synergy but are good.- Leonard(S) ++ Spock(S) + Kirk(C)- Pike(C) + Moreau(S) XX Chen()/T'laan/gialaTo summarise the principle of mitigation and maximising evergreen abilities is key. Command Command Command). That could be a potentially good PVP configuration if you don't have a leveled Vemet OR you are going up against the Enterprise Crew (Can't strip shield faster than Spock regenerates it). These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Engineer, Scientist, and Scientist is a low synergy crew. What language/platform is used to develop STFC? Star Trek Fleet Command: Guide to Unlocking Khan, Botany Bay, and Augments By Evan Heisenberg Published: 20190424 - Last updated: 20190505 Star Trek Fleet Command has been around for awhile, but it just received a huge update adding a new faction, a new character, and augments to the game. You can only see the synergy or ability effect after confirming the crew. This cookie is set by the Cookie Consent solution. The best battles are the ones we learn from and that's why I love go. With the recent announcement of having the entire Star Trek timelines available which opens up the door to more crews, ships, etc; are there plans to make the existing ships and crew cost less / reduce requirements to obtain them given the struggle new and low level players would have in order to catch up to others? Ensigns Boimler, []. (Captain) The ship mitigates 5% more damage to the Shield Health instead of the Hull Health. This is a pattern type cookie set by Google Analytics, where the pattern element on the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website it relates to. Press J to jump to the feed. Customize your fleet and crew to dominate the galaxy in this award-winning Star Trek 4x MMO. You are not able to help defend the base of your friend from the alliance, from attacking other players. https://teespring.com/stores/rev-deuce-gamingHelp keep us on the air! Synergy boosting is only available between officers of the same group (e.g. A. Then do some math and some spreadsheeting. Enter a galaxy on the brink of war as Federation, Klingon, and Romulan forces vie for control of the Alpha and Beta Expand Buy Now Stream On I'm going to talk about the defects in the game. Enter my competition for a FREE elite battle pass. It also helps in collecting information on user interaction with this audio content. I've searched through this subreddit, but didn't have any luck finding an existing answer to this question. Increases the weapon damage of the ship by x%, Use Cadet Scotty to greatly increase the warp distance of your ship, as Captain) Increases the ship hull health by 10% In essence, we have increased the amount of resources/materials/credits players can obtain instead of reducing costs, but the net effect is the same. This cookie is set by Youtube. You break the synergy because McCoy with Inspector spock gives better mitigation with cadet uhura than swapping out one of these with a command officer. In actuality, each type can be effective and it is entirely situational. Our last update included the Cerritos and Lower Deck officers, which has changed how we all strategize our officers loadout. Sorry if this was already posted, but my google search didnt have many results, so I took a shot. For less than a bucket of chicken and a drink you can support the show! Don't use the Uncommon (Vartoq/Rukor/Klaa) PvP officers. In April, I soft released an Officer's Guide that I put together over the course of two months. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. The best Interceptor ships in Star Trek Fleet Command Interceptors are powerful against battleships. Q. With the recent announcement of having the entire Star Trek timelines available which opens up the door to more crews, ships, etc; are there plans to make the existing ships and crew cost less / reduce requirements to obtain them given the struggle new and low level players would have in order to catch up to others? This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The percentage boost to the maneuver will vary between officer to officer depending on what their maneuver does. But he won't improve shield pierce like he's supposed to. Some of the information seems wrong, like Vemet striping shields. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. This cookie is set by the Cookie Consent solution. /u/CaptainEpictetus are you planning an update to this guide in the near future? Which in my mind is inexcusable when we pay with real money and they cant compensate with a digital apology. Science Command Science), Captain has two officers of the same type next to them and also match their own type (e.g. Has it worked for you? A. and, (as Captain) Increases the damage of the first shots of the ship by 5% for the first round RELATED: Star Trek: Fleet Command Leveling Guide. This cookie is set by the Cookie Consent solution. The synergy bars helps you understand what improvement you will get by looking at the bars, top and bottom, and getting a high percentage between the officers. So how does one determine if Cadet Mccoy is in fact doing anything to boost cadet uhura? (as Captain) As long as the ship as morale, Kirk gives all the officers on the ship a bonus of 70% to all their stats. LeRooster 2.7K views 1 year ago Baby Narada!! But what are the best crew combinations in Star Trek Fleet Command? However, any such development will have to take a back seat to any performance or reliability improvement to our core game engine. When to break synergyIn the case of cadet Uhura(E), cadet McCoy(S), and instructor Spock(S) your defence is much better ignoring full synergy. WAIT, NO! Used to track the information of the embedded YouTube videos on a website. As a star base commander on the edge of civilized space, recruit iconic characters from The Next Generation, The Original Series, the J.J. Abrams' films, Discovery, and more . Klingon Patriots can also be effective on a Battleship. Stop it! This is why leveling officers is important outside of just their abilities. We have selected two of them, although all Interceptors are interesting. I've not checked in a while.. so will refer to the Phoenix Raven member for any updates they want to make. Youtube video. or We are at the early stages of exploring ways to create black markets where players can exchange unwanted items for other resources. Why are you hijacking someone else's thread about their own creative work to voice your complaints? What are the best crew compliments for the 3 types of battle ships? May 18, 2021 Download Star Trek Fleet Command on PC At the moment of writing, there are 132 different Officers that you can recruit in Star Trek Fleet Command, all of which come from the different shows, seasons, and even alternate universes, and that offer their own variety of skills and stats. Here is a crew example suitable for both combat and defense. It is often necessary to get out of the game in order to adequately refresh. It appears to be a variation of the _gat cookie which is used to limit the amount of data recorded by Google on high traffic volume websites. There are currently three different factions within the STFC universe and each faction has primary, secondary, and tertiary focuses. The rest of the officers can only use the officers abilities. Hes a below-decks officer, which is, Brad Boimler is the affable, ambitious, and hard-luck protagonist of Star Trek Lower Decks. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. or, Increases the Attack of each officer on the bridge by x%, (as Captain) Increases the protected cargo of the ship by 50% 1) grinding swarm & borg Pike Capt - Moreau - TLaan 2) grinding hostiles Pike capt - Moreau - Chen 3) pvp combat best universal crew is Blue Spock - Epic Kirk Capt - Carol. His bridge ability essentially functions as a Charvanek. The following setup can sometimes be effective. Star Trek Fleet Command (STFC) offers a large complement of officers and abilities which makes it inherently complex. As long as the ship is in the station, increases the shield strength of the ship by x%, (as Captain) When defending a station in battle, decreases the weapon damage of opponents by 40% In later rounds, we saw players changed their behaviour in a way that matched our initial estimates and that helped the events go smoother. Increases the Critical Hit Damage by N% when firing with a kinetic weapon. Star Trek Fleet Command - Growth Strategy Guide Introduction For smaller players that go through the motions each day of doing some research and building without having a clear plan, this guide gives some suggestions as to how to best grow (until roughly Operations 20). The cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. We also experienced significant instability from our server provider (Amazon Web Services) during September and (to a lesser degree) October. It is up to the servers commanders to live and perhaps enforce the values they have enshrined in an ROE and take adequate measures to police them. Q. Privacy Policy. Why are all those officers still broken after all this time? You can choose the 3rd from what officers you have. Another 2 levels and I will build the Kumari, and at 26 the Mayflower (as Im Fed, but working on Roms too). By clicking Accept you consent to the use of all cookies. Greetings to all Star Trek Fleet Commander fans. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies are set via embedded youtube-videos. The first prime universe ship to enter the game, after the announcement a few weeks ago that Scopely had, The newest ship in Star Trek Fleet Command is the Stella. Anyone know if a good crew to use for battling mission bosses? We are consolidating our learnings from the first round of server merges to ensure the experience improves, in terms of both the pre-merge event and the merge itself. Our Rewards program is up and going now! They fixed him a few days ago. Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. 4) Armadas my current go to Kerla Capt - Gorkon - Khan. What brought her to the game2. As that is not better or worse than warships what are survey ships best option here? This cookie is set by the Cookie Consent solution. Its time they get their shit together. Thanks. When mitigation is the game full synergy is stupid and is a net loss of 7% damage mitigation or 15% dodge, armor, shiled. A. However, the very first weeks we saw 3x that amount, as players sent all their ships to the event systems and in many cases left them there. Using this advice (gorkon/kirk/nero) my 4.2 mil augur killed a 5.8 mil mission hostile explorer! Special awards await!https://www.patreon.com/whodatconfessionalOr, drop a small donation through paypal/venmo?https://www.paypal.me/DeuceWindhamhttps://www.venmo.com/Deuce-Windham***********************************Check out the Facebook page!https://www.facebook.com/RDPirateGamingCome hang out on Twitch!https://www.twitch.tv/revdeuceJoin the Discord channel!https://discord.gg/4GJVPTe***********************************A very big thank you to my Patreon subscribers and everyone who donates to the show, for making this possible. This cookies is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos. Q. Note: The Captains Maneuver does not change after an officer promotion. Increases ENERGY damage against hostiles, (as Captain) Increases DILITHIUM rewards for defeating a hostil Captains, Beckett Mariner is the brash, bold, world-wise, take no prisoners, break all the rules, mentor of Boimler on Star Trek Lower Decks. Some of them are in pre-production and we might decide to against implementing them if we determine that they wont be up to the quality standard that you deserve. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". But from day one Ive had issues, and I gave them time. Just got my Vahklas, and my Kehra is very well progressing. There is no possibility to request an entry into the alliance. This unexpected amount of ship activity pushed us to increase the number of event systems to alleviate congestion. In the shorter term, we recognize the experience is not as great as we would like it to be, and have started to design events specifically tuned for lvl40+ players to provide a quick experience boost while we work to set the longer-term changes in place. This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. Kudos to CarreraGT2 for letting us know about this! But I wanted to give you something today that will help you out. It mines Latinum. OmegaloIz Get your kumari and use it until lvl 28. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. There was a combination of factors at play in the issues we saw in September. Ive given up on this game. I just got it and haven't used it yet, so can't speak to how well it works. Will the Borg and Mudd events come back? Mission bosses don't count as hostiles the same way reds do. Your ships in Star Trek Fleet Command are at the core of what determines your progression in your journey be it through missions and exploration in the early part or defending your base and engaging in raids in addition to the former, once you become open to the PvP part. Ive written in concerning the multiple problems and Ive been placated every time. Hes, Are you curious how soon you could build that Saladin, Augur, or Enterprise? :http://a.co/4qwWOt2wife on my YouTube channel. If you have any game mechanic questions, feel free to drop those questions in the comments!Join the Twitch Family!https://www.twitch.tv/revdeuce#StarTrekFleetCommand#STFC#getrektm8***********************************Sick merch is here! When placing faction officers on a ship, in most cases they will always tend to complement ships where the primary offensive or defensive focus are aligned. Anomaly events where a really cool idea but due to their issues they felt very underwhelming. I have been playing for about 5 months and usually use overall ship strength to figure officer load outs. More powerful after a class-wide refit, the Sovereign-class boasted sixteen phaser arrays, a forward quantum torpedo launcher, three forward photon torpedo launchers, and six aft photon launchers. Using cloak, with Max Kirk, Decius and Marcus I was able to beat my lvl 48 and 49 hostile captains!!! No, because you will see the Uhura is not a commander but has a captain's ability. 2021 Scopely. It is also a responsibility we are excited to carry on our shoulders. Q. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". A. And in this guide, we will tell you how to assemble the best crew. Increases the warp distance of the ship by 1 (increases up to 5 with promotions), (as Captain) Increases the health of all the officers on the ship by 10% Q. Its Super Bowl, Good evening Star Trek Fleet Commanders. With all the bullshit the players have had to endure, youd think theyd be grateful for the loyalty weve shown them. This cookie is used to implement audio content from spotify on the website. Enter my competition for a FREE elite battle pass. I found the Enterprise cloaking ability is awesome in terms of beating high level mission bosses/combat training hostile captains. Arkady may increase shield health by 20%. This cookie is set by the provider Spotify. The rather rare Class D3 vessel Increases the shield health of the ship by x%, (as Captain) Increases the weapon damage of the ship by 5% https://teespring.com/stores/rev-deuce-gamingHelp keep us on the air! By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Star Trek Fleet Command MMO Gaming 20 comments Best Add a Comment garrettj100 3 yr. ago Mission bosses don't count as hostiles the same way reds do. They only function in true PvP. Get $5 when you use my invite link: Star Trek Fleet Command Blueprint Calculator (Updated), The Best Star Trek Fleet Command Map Anywhere, Carnac's Guide to Star Trek Fleet Command. (as Captain) Increases the chance of dealing a critical hit against hostiles New officers provide new opportunities that mid-level players have that the \"original\" players from launch never saw! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. For less than a bucket of chicken and a drink you can support the show! Celebrated actor, accomplished director.