Mesa Pilot Development is a flying club, designed to help pilots reach their careers in commercial aviation quicker than ever before. If you have an update for your hiring requirements, please submit them to us! Discover pilot pay for all the major and regional airlines in the USA on our pilot salary guide. Well get back to you as soon as we can. Captain Saab 340 Cargo Pilot - Charter. The Mesa Pilot Development program launched in 2022 and is specifically for commercially licensed pilots who need the remainder of . Commercial pilot certificate with flight experience necessary to obtain Airline transport pilot rating (ATP) or restricted ATP. They have a 76 hour monthly and reserve guarantee. Be entertained and educated on our TikTok channel. Medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Paid parking at domicile or commuting airport, $40 per month to maintain up-to-date iPad. Minimum of 2500 hours R/W time required. Equal Opportunity Employment and Accommodations for Applicants With DisabilitiesMesa Airlines recognizes that our strength lies in our people and we are committed to diversity. Your update has been received. The company will provide longevity matching to all 135/121 experienced pilots. Our recruitment team is made up of Mesa Airlines line pilots who, as professional aviators themselves, have a vested interest in our pilot group. Thank you for helping us keep your information current! In order to respond to your request in a timely manner, please use "Accommodation Request" as the subject line of your email. Operates under capacity purchase agreement (CPA) with United Airlines and American Airlines. I have had a wonderful experience, from the places I've been to the crew and coworkers I've worked with. Mesa Airlines - First Officer. Mesa Airlines was the FIRST airline approved for Electronic Flight usage in ALL phases of flight. As a qualified Flight Attendant and Flight Attendant IOE Instructor, I have also rejoined Flight Ops Pilot Recruiting as Coordinator. Step 3 As a certified flight instructor, complete an interview with Mesa Airlines. Mesa Airlines, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides reasonable accommodation in its application process for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you plan to apply for job openings at Mesa Airlines, you should first familiarize yourself with Mesas hiring requirements and pay so you can maximize your airline career. Family members (spouse, domestic partner, dependents, and parents) also receive travel benefits on our code share partners. . *The company will pay for the ATP-CTP course and ATM Written Exam for those who need it. Born and raised in Maui, Hawaii, I am currently a senior at Arizona State University with a focus on Aviation Management. A Dallas, Texas native, raised alternately in Texas and New Mexico. Mesa Pilot Development 4250 S Airport Road, Inverness, FL, NavigationPilotsFlight AttendantsMechanicsCorporate Jobs, Contact410 N 44th St Suite 700Phoenix, AZ 85008602-685-4000. Helicopter Pilot jobs in Mansfield Tx are available today on Monster. This partnership comes soon after United Airlines took a 10% stake in Mesa Air Group, the parent company of Mesa Airlines, at a value of $10.5 million. Pilots receive unlimited travel benefits including jumpseat agreements. Mesa has worked with United Airlines who is making similar investments in electric aircraft. We believe the success of our airline depends on the success of each individual so you can have your dream career and count on our support every step of the way. Piedmont Airlines' 1:1 longevity pay and new reserve rules for captains changes the game. Apply. When you reach your ATP minimums, you can enroll in a training class at the Phoenix Aviation Training Centre to begin your airline pilot career. Maximize your work-life balance and secure your financial future. Our Cadet coordinators are also available to you throughout the entire process. Essential Functions Monitor complete recurrent training flow, ensuring all crewmembers are assigned to the correct recurrent training event in their three month window. How much do pilots earn is usually the first question applicants ask, but these jobs offer benefits beyond the pay, which is why you need to research everything from hiring requirements to income to other perks of the job.Best of all, Mesa Airlines is a United Express regional carrier. Learn how much you can earn as a pilot, and learn exactly how to become a pilot. Applicants can also apply through a third party application system Mesa has partnered with. The goal of Mesa is your success, from our top-rated pilot training to our leading captain upgrade times. The program is open to commercial pilots with instrument training or private pilots participating in Uniteds Aviate program. PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL THIS COMPANY unless you meet their: International Students: Please do not contact this school regarding Free Pilot Training, Sponsorship, Financial Assistance, or Guaranteed Job Placements. At Mesa Airlines, our philosophy of Pilots Helping Pilots goes beyond a catchy tagline. Mesa Airlines recently announced the order of 100 all-electric airplanes from Heart Aerospace. Whether a representative of the company or a pilot in the industry, we will quickly email you once the changes have been verified and published online. I have just finished my multi-engine rating and am hoping to continue down the path towards CFI. Ameriflight, LLC. Upon completion of your aviation certificate, you can build your hours with our innovative program. Mesa currently has over 1,400 pilots working for them. As our fleet grows, so does the company. Select the Mesa Airlines Drone Operator Jobs Profile. Pilots choose Mesa because of the real opportunities that exist for both experienced pilots and newcomers to the industry. Thank you! Fun Facts: Born and raised in Arizona, a true Phoenician. Paid parking in pilot's domicile or in the airport they commute from. This applies to ANY wildcat actions, including slowdown, work-to-rules, withdrawal of enthusiasm (WOE), sickouts, etc. Mesa Airlines Mesa, AZ Posted: March 03, 2023 Full-Time Job Description Responsible for Sabre (Bornemann) pilot records system; data entry, coding, filing, research and audits. Its been an amazing experience, so many opportunities for growth and development, Mesa really is the place to start your climb. Now take a printout for future use. On top of that, we offer a leading 401(K) program and competitive healthcare coverage. The estimated total pay for a Airline Pilot at Mesa Air is $91,502 per year. If you have difficulty using our online system due to a disability and need an accommodation, email hradmin@mesa-air.com. The estimated base pay is $81,301 per year. The management will use every avenue possible to keep you on FDP without regard of personal time and quality of life. Then Click on the Mesa Airlines Careers Pilot Link. Helping people achieve their lifelong dream of becoming airline pilots is so rewarding for me as a recruiter. Mesa Airlines has come up with a new solution to the pilot shortage in the United States. Mesa currently operates 143 aircraft, with more than 687 daily system departures to 129 cities, 41 states, the District of Columbia, Canada, Mexico, and The Bahamas. Mesa Airlines, Inc. | 26,806 followers on LinkedIn. Part-Time. Born and raised in Albuquerque, New Mexico and now living in beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona. Hold a current FAA First Class Medical Certificate; 25 Hours of Multi Time. If you see something that needs to be corrected, please type it below and submit. Flight benefits. The Company has approximately 3,100 employees and plans to hire an additional 1,000 in the next two years. Airlines Pilot jobs Sort by: relevance - date 618 jobs Float Rotor Wing Pilot Life Flight Network 3.3 Aurora, OR 97002 +17 locations $97,000 - $115,000 a year Day shift + 2 Easily apply Minimum of 2500 hours total time as pilot in command. New starting First Officer pay rates: $100 hour on the CRJ900/E175 and first year captain pay on CRJ900/E175 $150/hr to $215/hr. Mesa is a great place to start your career and a place where you can seek a lot growth and opportunities. I love what I do, connecting people with their dream careers in aviation and literally watching them take off. For the first time in the history of aviation, the path towards becoming an airline pilot is faster, safer and more affordable than ever! Early access to training materials . Heart Aerospace is building the worlds first electric 19 seat airplane. What makes Mesa unique and special is the family atmosphere we have created and the sense of comradery. For more information, go to www.mesa-air.com. Mesa currently operates 143 aircraft, with more than 687 daily system departures to 129 cities, 41 states, the District of Columbia, Canada, Mexico, and The Bahamas. Company pays for ATP-CTP course if pilot needs to take it. In addition to hiking and exploring new places, I enjoy spending time with family and friends. The Mesa Airlines will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, national origin, race, color, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. For more information, go to www.mesa-air.com. With competitive pay, benefits, and career advancement opportunities, this is the right place to start your climb. Please note that all salary figures are approximations based . Mesa provides travel to over 100 cities in the U.S, Canada, Mexico, Cuba, and the Bahamas. Mesa pilots eligible for United Airlines career path program. This includes take off, victor airways, and landing at destination airport, Loan re-payment will be spread out over 3 years, with the option of payroll deduction, no credit check, Yes, they may leave Mesa after their commitment, They can also buy out their commitment if they would prefer to work for another carrier, Note: All terms and conditions are subject to change based on conditions and change in the market, NavigationPilotsFlight AttendantsMechanicsCorporate Jobs, Contact410 N 44th St Suite 700Phoenix, AZ 85008602-685-4000. Mesa Airlines pilots in the United Airlines CPP secure United Airlines hiring consideration. The Company has approximately 3,100 employees and plans to hire an additional 1,000 in the next two years. Mesa Airlines offers competitive medical and dental benefits, vision, life, 401K and travel benefits with our code-share partners. We accept and encourage updates, corrections, edits from ALL users. I am currently working towards becoming a pilot myself and working on my instrument and commercial ratings! The certificate is necessary for a pilot to fly commercial passenger aircraft in the US, As part of the program, members are given access to a fleet of training aircraft which they can use to acquire the necessary flight hours, Pilots will also gain experience in Mesas CRM practices and procedures. Mesa Airlines is an amazing place to be, I guarantee you will find the work here rewarding! Introducing Mesa Airline's Pilot Cadet Program. You will create an account and sign in there before applying. Skills, experience, and hours logged impact wages for both captain and first officer positions, therefore it is wise to always compare entry level pilot salary to the average to get a better idea of the rewards and opportunities provided through Mesa Airlines careers. Fun Facts: I played high school football and NCAA rugby.