He attempted to seduce her, but she resisted and he spilled his seed upon the ground and from this Erikhthonios was born. Shelter all of me and my belongings from harm and danger. Fill us with your wisdom and discernment to make us aware of the enemys traps, so we can stand strong against his schemes. Let your balance between strength and kindness light my way The Bible made us understand that there are arrows that fly by day, pestilence that roam in darkness and destructions that strike at noon day, Psalm 91. this is the prayer of protection against evil. -Deuteronomy 31: Below are some of our favorite prayers for protection that can address any danger or fear you are facing. Please help us to trust you more, to stop wasting time just spinning our wheels or fighting in our strength. Help us continue to bring the Gospel to people everywhere through uplifting and transformative Catholic news, stories, spirituality, and more. I will say of theLord, He is my refugeand my fortress,my God, in whom I trust., Psalm 61:1-3 Hear my cry, O God;listen to my prayer. 9. (LogOut/ Lord God, heavenly Father, you know that we are set in the midst of so many and great dangers, that by reason of the frailty of our nature we cannot always stand upright: Grant us such strength and protection, to support us in all danger, and carry us through all temptations; through your Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. Father, I cannot deal with the darkness on my own. Today I consecrate my whole being to you. Help me choose the people that come to my life. Come, Lord, and fill me with your Holy Presence. Sprung from the head of Zeus, of splendid mien. Give me the strength and clarity of mind to find my purpose and walk the path you've laid out for me. May these prayers for safety bring you comfort and peace of mind. Something went wrong while submitting the form. Please grant me peace of mind and calm my troubled heart. Amen. We know that many parts of the world are ravaged by wildfires, and I ask that you protect the homes and environments affected by these natural disasters. Prayer is a powerful tool that we can use to call upon God's protection and safekeeping. I pray for your protection from the Evil One now. Father, go ahead of my enemies and frustrate there plans against me in Jesus name. Prayer to calm your mind "Loving God, Please grant me peace of mind and calm my troubled heart. Lord, as I go about my business today, I refuse to fear because you are with me to protect and to guide me all day long; for you will not fail me. You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked. This article is part of our prayer resource meant to inspire and encourage your prayer life when you face uncertain times. PRAYER FOR PROTECTION BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS Revelation 12:11 "And they overcame him by the blood of the lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death". I thank you for Your divine protection. Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in . Forgive us for the times weve neglected to set our eyes and hearts on you, for the days weve forgotten to come to you first. Prayer of Protection and Safety from Evil Spirits. All rights reserved. Surround me fully and completely with Divine White Light.". I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust. Surely he will save you from the fowlers snare and from the deadly pestilence. Abba, Father, I ask for your protection in the workplace. Help them to find rest in Your shadow, as they live in the spiritual shelter You provide for them. 11. Heavenly Father, I lift up to you my friend who is in need of protection. She is the protector of clever and loyal women as well as clever and heroic men. Solon, fr. Magickal Spot is a witchcraft site dedicated to offering magical education, and we do this thorough explanation of the craft and its many nuances. Safe, hidden, and secure in you. A PRAYER TO THE GODDESS ATHENA Athena Parthenos - hear the prayer of your humble (would be) servant. by Liz Morning Dove La Posta. This fact shows how much care God has for us, surrounding us with powerful angelic beings to serve, guard and protect us. (LogOut/ "God, hear my voice. In Jesus Name, Amen. What is strange is the way Athena was born and her appearance: according to the myth, the goddess was born already an adult and dressed in armor. Holy Father St. Benedict, give me the wisdom to discover you, the intelligence to understand you, the diligence to seek you, the patience to wait for you, eyes to contemplate you, a humble heart to meditate and a life to proclaim you. blessed minervaguide me to wisdomhail athena.. thank u so much 2 whoever made this site possible. Lord, I dont often know what to do in situations in which I feel unsafe or uncertain. Prayer to Athena for Wisdom Nov Clear-eyed Athena, unrivaled in wisdom, daughter of Zeus and Metis whose craft and wit excelled among the mighty Titans: Athena, I pray to you. Why should we pray for protection against evil? Ancient Mythology . I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust., Surely he will save you from the fowlers snare and from the deadly pestilence. Troy was protected by the Palladion, a small statue of Athene that had fallen from the sky. Fill me with hope as I wait for your perfect plans to unfold. Visit the Forum to discuss this topic and others! Prayer to Hekate for Protection from Evil Jan Beloved Hekate, defender of the weak, protector of those who fear the might of the wicked, for whom each step into the dark is filled with dread, I pray to you, I ask your favor. Learn about what Jesus meant when he said love one another with Pray.com. Is it finding new love or making the existing one healthier than ever? With supplicating voice both night and day. Thank You for Your loving presence and for sheltering me in every storm. Turning to prayer and asking our Heavenly Father for His protection and care over ourselves and our loved ones isnt self-serving.. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); In an effort to organize my thoughts, I have a few different blogs. The ancient epithet of Triteia (born of Triton or the roaring flood) would indicate that she was the daughter of the ocean. But I want to thank You for their presence and work in my life. I let your influence be my guide, my counselor. Dear God, today we put on the full armor to guard our lives against attack. If you need some clarity, some reconciliation, and some wisdom, bring her energy to the casting so she can help you boost that effect and let your manifest your spells sooner. Amen. Only you can give and take it all. Help me to be tolerant, understanding and to learn to live in peace. Database and table metadata (schema) - Athena uses schema-on-read technology, which means that your table definitions are applied to your data in Amazon S3 when Athena runs queries. Marriages are not easy. According to legend,Zeuss first wife wasMetis, Goddess of Wisdom. Be with Me Christ - The cross of Christ be with me; The cross of . Discover six of the most comforting Bible verses on Gods protection and how He provides it. Athena is the Olympian goddess of wisdom and war and the adored patroness of the city of Athens. Carefully put away the candle and the object in which you gathered Athenas courage: they will be your personal talismans, to be used whenever you need more courage to face thorny situations in life or at work. The modern world is constantly changing with new technologies and uncertainties, all of which affect our family and relationship dynamics, causing us to feel fearful for the future., During the COVID-19 pandemic, research showed a 50% increase in online searches for prayer as people around the world turned to Jesus for protection and help and to cope with feelings of anxiety and fearfulness.. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. He crashed down his foot so hard, that he not only crushed the head . Wise in all things you are, goddess; your cunning and guile are well known. Positive, Inspiring, Uplifting Spells That Work. Your submission has been received! Related: A Prayer For Anxiety. Often, however, we dont know how to go about asking for safety and protection from the Lord. She taught men to navigate, to plow fields, to yoke oxen, to ride, and to women to weave, dye, and embroider. She is aided by an owl, she has a goat skin shield called aegis and is often seen accompanied by the goddess of victory, Nike. With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.. My soul is like a turbulent sea. Athena is often depicted in the company of the GoddessNike. Amen. When youre overwhelmed by modern life and fearful about the future, seek God's protection, as only He can help you.. She was associated by the Etruscans with its goddess Menrva, and later by the Romans with Minerva. Protection from the Evil One Prayer. The Presence of God - watch over us. The warrior character of the goddess was also represented by the presence of the spear and the armor with the representation of Medusa, the gorgon with a lethal gaze deceived and beheaded by Perseus with the help of Athena. You are faithful to watch over me, and You care for me. Shes also an owner of the website Magickal Spot where she discusses a variety of her favorite topics. let the deaths not be in vain. They run free and you are with them as they adventure. All rights reserved. I pray, Father, please take my fear away and give me your peace that surpasses all understanding. Athene is a Goddess who takes great interest in the welfare of her loyal mortal worshipers. Theaegis Athenes shield is made from the skin of a giant and decorated with the fearsome head of a Gorgon. Dismiss. Oh God of vengeance, arise and judge those who attack me without a cause. Thank You for the angels that you assign to watch over me. First, pray and thank God for the provision He made in Christ Jesus for your victory and protection, in Jesus name. A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. Seeking the Gospel in Malachi, the Last Book of the Old Testament. And often I do not feel safe expressing my faith and beliefs here. your cunning and guile are well known. I pray that they will set their minds on things above, not just whats going on here, and that they will be rooted and grounded in Your love. Council me with your wisdom so that I may make the best decisions. We should spend as much time praying for our souls, for the salvation of our loved ones, for the spread of the gospel, and for the establishment of God's glory and his kingdom as we pray about anything. Guide us, your children and all other people, you who protect those most in need and those who need your help. Amen. Christ in mouth of friend and stranger.. Since man does not live by bread alone, nourish our souls with the heavenly food of your Word; through your mercy, O our God, you are blessed and live and govern all things, now and forever. Thespear Athene is often depicted carrying a long spear. If you want help with your daily or morning prayers, download the pray.com app in the iOS App or Google Play stores. Glorious Athena - Fill me with your love, your strength, your wisdom. Share with me your mysteries and I will do my best to follow. Odysseus and Diomedes stole the Palladion allowing the Greeks to overcome the city. Do not let the false and hurting words touch me. She was depicted as a stately woman armed with a shield and spear, and wearing a long robe, crested helm, and the famed aegis--a snake-trimmed cape adorned with the monstrous visage of the . God, when I look upon the state of this world, I often feel fear, especially for those in my family. Heavenly Father I come boldly before your throne of grace, that I may obtain mercy and find grace to help me in the time of need. of Protect us so that we may not be led astray by any temptation. I admit my human frailty. I pray that you guide me safely to my destination. Lets take a look at a scripture about the power of prayer and using it for protection. "Lord, I pray Your emotional, physical, and spiritual protection over my kids (grandkids). Sanctify this space from evil and cast your protecting light upon us. Mary Southerland. Prayer For Protection Against Evil. 1 app for daily prayer and faith-based media content. Lord God, in my life sometimes evil comes against me in the form of spiritual darkness or the deeds of others. I come to Your refuge with joy for You shelter me against the attack of the devil. Jar Spells & Witch Bottles Join the Challenge! Grant me success in my endeavors, but keep me humble so that I might not become condescending to others. Just as the sun rises each day against the dark of night. Father, here I am before your throne with a heavy heart and an anxious mind. Amen. This ritual is great to help you find courage and strength. Clear-eyed Athena, unrivaled in wisdom, daughter of Zeus and Metis whose craft and wit excelled among the mighty Titans: Athena, I pray to you. Personally I am most likely to offer prayer and libations in my own home, outdoors or at my altar; I know that others worship with groups if they can find them. Be strong and courageous. But Ajax raped the princess Kassandra in the temple of Athena within the city walls, earning Athenes wrath and since the Greeks did not punish him suitably, Athene caused their ships to find trouble at sea. Many people ask what is the most powerful prayer for protection from difficult situations in our daily lives., People pray to protect their loved ones from evil and for protection during turbulent times. When you feel that Athenas energy is manifesting strongly, light the candle and slowly begin to burn the sheets of paper on its flame, one at a time. Take comfort with powerful prayers and Bible verses to help create and mend a tested marriage. She who leads the battle. Athena my Goddess, I pray this in your sacred name, and I vow to always be your faithful dedicant. Hiring a Professional Witch will save you time, money, and frustration! You thieves, I implore you to be obedient like Jesus Christ, Who obeyed his heavenly Father unto the cross, And to stand without moving out of my sight, In the name of the Trinity. Related: Sharon Jaynes, God of All, I praise You that in Your presence is fullness of joy, that the lines of communication between us are always open. Below is a beautiful prayer to the Archangels that highlights the role each Archangel has been given by God and how that role can help us when we need them the most. We entrust ourselves to you, Health of the Sick. This way, you know it's being done by someone experienced and knowledgeable, andI'm also always here to answer questions about your casting and provide follow-up at no additional charge.I've been casting spells for more than a decade and have worked privately with clients from all over the world.You can expect private sessions, customized spells that I'll create just for you, and free consultations before and after spell casting. Tina Caro is a witch with more than 10 years of experience, a yogi, an astrologer, and a passionate supporter of all things holistic! Photo Credit: Getty Images/Cecilie Arcurs. Its insight can help us learn why we should pray for protection. I command you by the power of God And the incarnation of Jesus Christ Not to move out of my sight like Jesus Christ Stood on Jordans stormy banks to be baptized by John. Protect me from devastating enemies' actions. Pete Briscoe. Hekate, Cybele, Inanna, Tiamat or Astarte - in essence, the goddesses mostly related to the Great Mother. I cannot live without You. Be both of those things for me now, and protect and heal me in my circumstances now. Her name may be spelled Athene, Athena or Athina. This prayer to Athena can help you let go of bad habits, release negativity, making room for wisdom and new experiences to enter your life. In particular, these three heavenly helpers were given specific roles and we are encouraged to invoke them in our hour of need. You will tread on the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent. Amen. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Give me eyes to see your protection and provision in my own life as I wait patiently for Your plan to unfold. Prayers for protection from sickness. Alicia Buxvoort. Related: Listen to our podcast, Teach Us to Pray with Christina Patterson. Right now, I choose to trust You and rest in Your sufficiency. 12. We ask for your help in remembering to put on your full armor every day, for you give us all that we need to stand firm in this world.