The Reality Marble was complete. Astolfo was forced to watch, desperately hoping they could win. If he wanted to end things with Brahmastra Kundala, he would need to make absolutely certain it would be a killing blow. Im not confident with the range of our connection if I decide to cross half the city to intercede for innocents., Shirou had apparently guessed correctly, as the king before him exhaled a hm! in dismissal. He only managed to give them one piece of information before he ran. A cry that could only be described as pain escaped Tiamat, her eyes breaking away from Gudako to stare up at the skies, filled with the winged creatures meant to replace humanity. While the priest's Command Seals were in effect, preventing her from using her full strength without express permission, she still should have done some damage against her foe. "I will destroy you here and now." She is fine. "Not bad." fategrandorder, ser. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10. But survival was all he needed. It wasn't hard to infer that she was his Master. He fired a barrage of weapons. You have won the Holy Grail War." He MIGHT wait long enough to learn the details on Shirou before turning the filthy mongrel is into a pincushion. He taunted, doing a barrel roll around a particularly large blade. She barely deflected it, stepping around him as she did so and swinging her blade for his side. He turned away, preparing to leave. Once they were sure they were safe, the trio had a strategy meeting. Beautiful in a way Shirou couldn't even begin to describe. The tip of the blade shattered as it struck Archer, only drawing a small amount of blood. Berserker managed to throw himself at the Rider-class Servant with his enormous strength, forcing Astolfo to block the strike to protect her Master. "Fine. ", "On the battlefield, there is no more weakness. ', 'YOU MONGREL FAKER, I'LL KILL YOU AN HUNDRED TIMES FOR DARING TO COPY ONE OF MY TREASURES.' Berserker materialized behind her. I disagree actually. Archer stepped around Shirou to dodge, going for his backside. '' ''. "Archer?" Please consider turning it on! Gender was irrelevant as far as Shirou was concerned. Archer tersely stated. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). Their next opponent came in the form of Caster, who had simply appeared in the Emiya household's yard when Shirou and Rin returned from school. The chain instead dug into Astolfo's flesh. The fiery red flames danced wildly, painting the landscape a dark black with each brush stroke. Well, just sort of staring at his food, too scared to actually eat it. What would happen when Ritsuka summons Emiya Shirou in Chaldea? FJ-20-21 . You saywar?, The king, Gilgamesh, dismissed his rings of light and lowered himself on a crate with crossed knees, somehow transforming the warehouse into a throne room by his air alone. The hammer crashed down, his Magic Circuits firing at full-force. He was too busy processing whatever nonsense he had just said. The Servant collapsed onto his knees, seemingly dead for a moment. Archer raised his blade, preparing to strike. Shinji questioned, laughing. The pair clashed yet again with a flurry of blows, ending in Saber getting sent hurtling down to earth after an overhead strike. Not in all my life have I ever found an opponent I enjoyed battling as much as you." Astolfo explained. The man, Gilgamesh, said. "What do you want the Holy Grail for? He clenched his fist, staring at his past self. Karna recognized it as Excalibur, the Sword of Promised Victory. "You seem quite powerful. If Shirou were to be an ass and ignore the King's demands. left kudos on this work. We're going to defeat you, here and now. Saber punctuated her sentence by lunging. "Berserker!". Karna stated. Your adoptive father was responsible for the loss of your original parents.". Gilgamesh doesn't hate arrogance and betrayal. Archer wants to kill him, so no? When Shirou awoke, the first thing he saw was Rin's face. Hundreds of golden portals opened up across his side of the room, all aiming their weapons at Shirou and Astolfo. "I'll teach you how to use the sword, as long as you promise to destroy the Grail. "I could set up a connection between myself and him to feed him mana but we don't have the time. Their first attempt at taking back Astolfo ended in failure. Karna asked, materializing his lance. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). The fight with Caster and Kuzuki went better than expected. He only hopes he could survive sex with a Servant without having his pelvis crushed. "Lancer's mana consumption is far more than Archer's," She sounded sad as she spoke her Servant's name. He closed the distance instantly, attempting to use the moment she was off balance to end the battle. Portals opened around around Astolfo, leaving no escape routes. Of course, given that it was Shirou Emiya, he couldn't help but ask the obvious question, even if it will probably speed his impending demise. Fate/Zero, Fate/hollow ataraxia, Fate/Extra, Fate/EXTELLA, Fate/Grand Order, Fate/Apocrypha, Fate/Strange Fake, The Case Files of Lord El-Melloi II, Fate/Requiem, Fate/type Redline, etc., discuss all of these and more on this subreddit. Archer kept Berserker pinned down with arrow fire, giving Astolfo a chance to swoop down and grab Shirou and Rin. I demand three, he scolded. Caster had made the mistake of trying to fight back, assuming that Astolfo was focused on winning a battle. He stated, before unleashing a fireball from the tip of his lance that completely engulfed Berserker. Lancer punctuated that sentence by lunging at Astolfo. "I ask of you, are you my Master?" "Thank you, Shirou. It pierced through Berserker's chest. Karna didn't waste a moment, impaling her on his lance. He didnt notice when his feet tangled, but he was lying on the ground propped up by his elbows before he knew it with a burning in his hand and a flash of red aiming for his heart. After going to the church to register for the Holy Grail War and get some more information on what was going on, Shirou began to walk back to his home with Karna and Rin. Make me feel good for wanting you dead!" Gilgamesh reached out in an attempt to strangle Karna, only to be incinerated by the Lancer's flames. He needed to protect them. While Karna and Gilgamesh were busy battling, Kirei was continuing to relish in Shirou's suffering. The tension in the air that had hung over the both of them shifted with the redirection of Gilgameshs gaze, as if reality sat in perpetual expectation for a command from the king. At least, that was what he had inferred, based on the circumstances of his summoning. Shirou grasped for reason before the reality that a shiny golden man had warded off a blue spandex man armed with a glowing red stick by throwing money at the latter with all the flare and force of miniature falling stars. "C'mon, Master, you should lighten up a little!" It doesn't really matter if a boy or a girl wears them. Then I will deal with the enemy. His tone seemed warmer than usual. . Saber diverted a thrust from Astolfo, preparing to counter. For everything related to Fate, including Fate/stay night or its spin-offs. With Shirous hands in his own, the man had wept, moved by an unseen warmth that wrote life in the mans eyes unlike the heat of the fire that only burned. As it implies this is a community for all Fem Gilgamesh Fanfiction that also includes Shirou. And the lancers spear was about to steal it from him. Then again, alternate realities did exist, frustratingly enough. The gap in their skills was obvious, but somehow smaller than expected. Have withstood pain to create many weapons. I was about to have dinner. ", "I uh, don't remember? Archer stood atop the stairs in the wrecked lobby. Rin realized. Shinji had ordered her to attack the team of Shirou and Rin at school, hoping to catch them when their Servants were off-guard. . Please consider turning it on! Astolfo leapt out of the nearby trees, lance aimed at Caster. "You really are an impressive hero. Just lots of slice of life in the life of a certain Archer at his time in Chaldea. Little did he know that this innocuous encounter would mark the beginning of a great tale of adventure, heroism, and perhaps, if he is very lucky, a little romance. Unlimited Blade Works was ready for battle, and so was Shirou Emiya. "I wish I was allowed to savor this battle a little longer, but my Master has ordered me to use my Noble Phantasm." gilgamesh +22 more # 9. Even more portals opened up behind him when he called the True Name of his Noble Phantasm. The result: chaos. Rin noted that he was heading in the direction of the church. Reader discretion is advised. While cooking breakfast, Fujimura Taiga arrived, greeting everyone. The true form of Saber's blade was that of a glorious golden sword. "So this is the mongrel that my lovely Saber was ordered to kill." Do you have a wish, Master? Because my past self was a fool. Astolfo called out, running over to them while holding Shirou's hand and dragging him along. Rin shouted, having crawled into view to see what was going on. Shirou, Rin, and Karna all picked up on Gilgamesh's mention of 'the priest' but didn't say a word. He tossed the earrings to Shirou. For the first and last time.". What if Shriou accidently summoned Gilgamesh instead? Red filled Shirou's vision, before the lull of unconsciousness took him. Just one strike. More Community Anime/Manga Fate/stay night Fem shirou. While he could survive Kirei's assault, he couldn't do anything beyond that. Even after being guided away from survivors guilt, Shirou found that he didn't need a reason to do the right thing. Grasping this persons speech patterns was difficult. She prepared to leap off it to lunge at the Lancer, only to be met by Karna pursuing her. It was all I had to keep myself sane. Gilgamesh reached out in an attempt to strangle Karna, only to be incinerated by the Lancer's flames. Merely the foolish squabble between mongrels who would delude themselves into seeking my Grail without my blessing., Every treasure of this earth is mine, Gilgamesh dismissed. Shirou shrugged. Saber stated. Nothing you'll do would fix that. This was it. He was too slow on the draw. Shirou Kotomine has won the Great Holy Grail War. Whatever it is, I'll do it. Gilgamesh opened up more portals, attempting to use his chains to trap Karna. "Yes, I killed him. Unknowingly, Shirou had dodged certain death thrice that day by his remarkable ignorance of magecraft and his remarkable cooking. "Or a version of him. I doubt you would accomplish much, even if you had a Master." "That is the only magic allowed for Shirou Emiya. Archer stood behind Rin and Shirou, another pair of swords appearing in his hands. The image of Justeaze Einzbern said. He had shared the suffering of the dying people around him as his own, craved their salvation as if it was his own, and moved his feet with the same desire to live as that which rose in the choked air as countless cries. With one final war cry, she swung the blade. Gilgamesh complimented. Seriously, Gilgamesh and Shirou would probably get along fine. "And you wear girl's clothes?" The battle sped up from there as Archer began to start taking this seriously. Mercifully, Astolfo held back enough that he would have any injuries that would impede him that night. "Is he dead, Archer?" He also fits in really nice with that early RWBY feel, that makes the fic so good. "Emiya?" Astolfo charged at him to end this, only for Gilgamesh to kill Hippogriff with a surprise shot from Gate of Babylon. I think you're in the right. Of course, his method of doing this was a bit more aggressive than necessary, as he simply spun his spear so the butt of it would hit Shirou in the chest and send him flying into Tohsaka (who managed to catch him without being knocked over). Karna dodged his opponent's wild swings, countering with a thrust to the chest that sent Berserker flying. Shirou still feared for his life regardless. I will be executing the Faker first. The war then end with Illya being the last master standing. Once they finally got back to the Emiya household after a very long walk, there was another matter of concern that needed to be dealt with. Two of the strongest fighters in the Holy Grail War. Lancer closed the distance between them in an instant, thrusting his lance in an odd way that impossibly struck Astolfo in the heart. The battle was savage, both combatants firing arrow after arrow to destroy one another. Shinji ran away, pissing his pants in fear. She raised the sword Astolfo gave her to sky, calling out the incantation needed to summon its power. My duty is to protect my Master, and everyone he cares about." "Well, the Grail sorta spoke to me to give me a wish. ", "Most likely. What would happen when Ritsuka summons Emiya Shirou in Chaldea? "You told me that an enemy Master killed him" Rin trailed off, realization dawning upon her. Shirou was now ten meters away, and still kept moving. Kirei was expected to be at Ryuudou Temple, the primary summoning location for the Holy Grail. "I have no clue either." A set of Command Seals appeared on his hand. The battle would be over if he landed that one strike. What if Ritsuka Summons Shirou Emiya in Chaldea | PART 1 | fate stay night | fate Grand orderABOUT THIS STORY:This is the story about what would happen when . left kudos on this work! And even trying to use his flames didn't work, as Gilgamesh merely blocked them with more weapons. Rin noted. Unaware of amethyst light drawing patterns and circles around him, Shirou declared from the flame-touched depths of his heart a layered but honest truth. She questioned, before giggling. "Rider, get out of my way if you don't want to die. Forced to pay for his Father's arrogance. An anthology of stories where Shirou summons different Servants, and the wacky hijinks they get up to around our friendly neighborhood Ally of Justice. Karna blocked the assault with his lance, before rushing straight at Gilgamesh. As Astolfo made his retreat, Shirou awakened to see him. Kanshou and Bakuya. Karna cracked a small smile, his turn to be amused by the other's response. Now he had the range advantage, the blades as long as Shirou's and wielded by a much larger (and more experienced) person. And Shirou's my partner. I ask of you, the stranger spoke, every syllable as expectant and imposing as the ghost of a smirk on his lips and his piercing crimson gaze, are you worthy to be my Master?. ", "I have a name." He just stopped fading away. "I guess I got lucky?" Karna blocked a powerful overhead smash, pivoting around and countering with a heavy swing of his weapon that tore into Berserker's side. Gilgamesh probably only kill Shirou Emiya if: If Shirou were to be arrogant and demand the King to do something. The girl said. This time with the king of heroes came the king of the minus. ", "Yeah?" For some reason, the man with dark skin seemed to carry an air similar to Karna. Caster spun around in the air, creating a series of runes in the air that all fired rays of magic upon Astolfo. Chapter 1: Kirei was gone after a long struggle. Karna leapt straight up into the air to evade the assault, glancing down at where his Masters were. "But I guess it's entertaining. A good crossover fic is true hearts of steel, it's a Nier automata crossover and it gets Shirou pretty well. "Oh, hey Justy!" It wouldn't be long before she succumbed to her wounds. There will be massive changes to the story as the Ghidorah will start before even the age of Camelot. Saber arrived at the Emiya household, annoyed. Shirou moved faster than expected, managing to get past Rider and tackle Shinji out the window. Shirou projected weapon after weapon to block, parry, and deflect every single one shot at him, becoming a whirlwind of slashes that barely managed to tear through the offensive. "I presume you are here to guard this temple?" Karna quietly took his first bite, and was quickly struck with the most wondrous taste he had ever experienced. Both blades shattered. . In Figure 3.2, the top edge of the map is a latitude line. Karna continued his battle with Gilgamesh with ferocious speed, circling around the legendary King of Heroes. "I'm staying. Mercifully for our heroes, Gilgamesh and Saber left without fighting them. Shirou was half-conscious, Archer working on ascertaining the damage. "Emiya!" Saber explained, keeping her gaze trained on Caster. Thanks to his skill Discernment of the Poor, he had insight into the character of the people around him. Shirou took it head-on, blades rising from their resting places in the wasteland to meet the Gate of Babylon. Karna turned his attention back to Berserker, who had gotten up and was about to swing his weapon for Karna's neck. She had just drove off Lancer, using a white and gold lance to do so. Their battle was like lightning, intense and instantaneous. Or a grail without a bottom. Karna had stepped off his chariot to get it unstuck from the mud, and met his end as his opponent unleashing a final attack with a special arrow that severed Karna's head. "But I am curious about your thoughts on your Master. Saber sidestepped the attack, preparing to counter. Astolfo's probably going to be the only Servant to remember Apocrypha (barring Semiramis and Shakespeare, but that's only a maybe right now). Anyone else would have fearfully admired the golden lasers that shot towards the lancer with the mind-melting brightness and heat of what could only be likened with supernaturally righteous judgement, but Shirou watched, wide-eyed, as what his sharp eyes instead perceived was a sword of fine quality from its lovingly-bound leather grip to its oil-quenched blade descend from a ring of rippling light and fly true for the lancers head, simultaneously joined by yet another bladed work of art, and another. Would you like to join me? So Shirou offered, yet Gilgameshs gaze found Shirou and sharpened with the puzzling return of, You would place yourself at my table?. If either him or Astolfo could get in close, they could probably beat him then and there. And let us see what you are capable of.". He needed to do something. "What is it, Rider? He projected a new blade, preparing to meet Kirei's next attack. With no immediate threats, Shirou and Astolfo got to know each other. This nearly tore open her shoulder in a single blow. "Tohsaka told me that Servants are summoned because they want the Holy Grail. Unlike the other cards that were transferred to more accessible areas, his card was placed deep into the Earth, lost on the way to the Howsoever the lancer had managed to survive the onslaught, the spearman was gone and the light was not, and Shirou lifted his gaze up to an armoured figure silhouetted by the rings of light behind him almost as golden as he. Read the most popular shirou stories on Wattpad, the world's largest social storytelling platform.