The combination of exceptional service, gorgeous grounds incorporated into the existing natural landscape, four-star restaurants with enough variety to make even long stays not become monotonous, plenty of fun for both adults and children, and comparatively reasonable prices make this place a real gem. With a beachfront location, a beach bar, and beach umbrellas, this property is the perfect place to soak up some sun. Specifically, I fell on an unmopped puddle in dark lighting at the reception area between Fuego and Sal, and my knee is still injured. Chef Max from Passions restaurant redesigned his entire 7 course menu on the night I ate there to make sure there would be nothing I was allergic to in the dishes and provided a special salt . Unfortunately we were limited to non adult-only restaurants (except for 1 night at SAL), but I would be very curious to try the rest. Thank goodness I saw their email in my spam or else I may have actually shown up with no place to stay! What will the Weather be Like When I Visit? Have a family beach day. Simply told us that they could shuttle us back and forth between their properties for a week "with free transfer." That said, backed by the strength of Melia, they seem to have figuratively weathered the storm quite well. Slection de langue. Wine Spectator Excellence Award 2019. Hours Food service 11:00 AM to 05:00 PM Juices & Smoothies 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM Bar Service I was not expecting much from an all-inclusive, but the cuisine here was no disappointment and neither were the drinks. In addition to two terraces with a whirlpool bathtub and views of the exotic resort gardens. An open space that connects you with nature with a chilled, stylish vibe. Proceed to the restaurant's website. From a personal Family Concierge butler to take care of you at all times to a wide variety of services designed to ensure comfort and make you feel at home. The five-star Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Esmeralda is located on the Caribbean among mangroves and tropical garden landscaping. The Nikte (or. A trattoria that uses simple ingredients to create top-quality rustic cuisine. All this plus all the comforts of Nikt premium services. We are happy to know you had a great time at our beautiful resort while you were pampered and taken care of by our amazing staff. Word has it that there were so many complaints from adults only guests of kids coming over to the adults only side to get to Bana in years past (that was allowed as the one exception to the adults only side) that they decided to create Bana Family to shut them up and offer more teppanyaki tables. AKUMAL BAY: How do I get there? We loved that you could actually order full bottles of the included wines (not just several plastic wrapped glasses like at some resorts). The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Spanish. Spicy tuna roll was spicy and fresh. Answer 1 of 3: Hello, We are heading over to Paradisus La Esmeralda this weekend and I just found out about the renovations taking place by the Family Concierge building. Sophisticated and elegant, this suite is a haven of pure peace. View restaurant. SAL-Steak Cave. TYPE OF CUISINE: International ATMOSPHERE: Casual HOURS: Breakfast, lunch and dinner DRESS CODE: Resort casual Adults only Exclusive access is reserved for Royal Service guests SUNSET GRILL Its more of a brand issue than anything it was a simple but memorable point of differentiation for the Paradisus. A world of flavors in every dish. Enjoy a delicious meal at any time of day in our international buffet with show cooking. A place where flavors, aromas and a family atmosphere combine to create the most delicious experience. Try Latin-fusion cuisine and an awesome ceviche bar in the private dining room or on the terrace overlooking the tropical gardens. Hotel & Resort State Department Cautions Against Using Uber in Cancun,. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Playa Del Carmen Boutique, Budget & BeachHotels. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Paradisus Playa del Carmen. Paradisus La Perla - Adults Only - All Inclusive: Disappointing "All Inclusive" resort. I blame Brazil, the deforestation of the Amazon and massive increases of agricultural runoff. With such a wide range of activities for children, you can enjoy some time for yourself while the little ones are having a great time. We were able to communicate in real time throughout our stay. In other words, the changes from 2017 are most prominently changes that are at a level above the Paradisus ability to have direct control. Die-hard carnivores will love the tasty dishes prepared using the most innovative grilling techniques. Bana's theme is Asian Fusion; while the dishes seemed to be primarily Japanese-leaning, there were Chinese and other Asian dishes available. I also emailed Daniel, but have not received a response from anyone yet. This Nikt suite redefines the concept of luxury, with all the space and comfort you could possibly dream of. Increbles y variadas experiencias gastronmicas en sus restaurantes y bares. Adults-only. Other exclusive services include a private adults-only pool and beach area and dining at La Palapa restaurant. Seeing the coatis is also so fun, just go for a pampering vacation! Discover the world of Japanese sake and the most creative cocktails made by our expert mixologists. The Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla and its adjacent sister property, Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Esmeralda, have 14 restaurants and 16 bars available to guests, most of which are. Menus Breakfast Lunch Dinner Dessert Kids VB +529841491234 Join us at VB for a variety of healthy juices and smoothies during the day and a selection of fresh and seasonal vegan dishes for lunch. Get ready to enjoy our most premium-quality experience. 4)MKU-JS&G C7CQqdoo1:A1id}U~oz9Mh6bbEzwKV},`q27ueEw~iRVFH>v`/+`vXWZ M5Y(04Q&*EG i#/t(+p"i!@!c Xd9gi')$]r3-#51n*"hdz$ivOW\!MhT"^NFqg6;{f`47t@2x1mw v{Q0y}WSVw~>On!I[G29ZY&9A.Xee `9 Rservez un forfait tout inclus au Paradisus Playa del Carmen Riviera Maya. Third, there was little show cooking to be had. Proceed to the restaurant's website Upload menu. Treat yourself! Bathed in the natural light that enters through the large windows leading on to its 10m terrace, this adults-only Junior Suite only is the most comfortable and elegant accommodation option. The Reserve and Nikt guests can look forward to a complementary dinner during their vacation. Bana is located within the Paradisus Playa Del Carmen resort, and is one of the many included restaurants. I saw in another thread that he invited people to PM him for the links. Restaurant menu. Cuisine. Discover the countless benefits our VIP service has to offer. 791m2 of pure relaxation, with a gym and facial and body treatments. That is all gone now. Most of the challenges Ive described are industry level or beyond not the fault of the Paradisus. Paradisus Playa del Carmen is the perfect venue for a spectacular wedding or the most successful meeting, with the best sunsets in the Caribbean. DRESS CODE: Formal/Elegant. Try the sake. Olio, #113 among Playa del Carmen Italian restaurants: 30 reviews by visitors and 15 detailed photos. Local Restaurants? Rated number 39 of 135 hotels in Riviera Maya, Mexico by Canadian travellers. Open to all Paradisus Playa del Carmen guests. What this does allow the resort to do is offer Reserve-level service to a particular class of room without requiring that the room be physically connected to the Reserve section. After, we hit a few other resorts. An elegant suite with direct pool access from the terrace, equipped with all the most exclusive benefits of Nikt. The food is beyond amazing and I know you will love it!! He never took it seriously that someone signed out on my daughter's name that wasn't me, and gave me an attitude when I tried to discuss it with him. Same pools, same service level, same progression of activities as before. A bar that invites you to enjoy a combination of events, music and exclusive beverages. Decorated in reddish and sandy-brown colors, with soft lighting to create a very special vibe. Enjoy Mexican folklore with mariachis, traditional dances and Mayan shows, If you have access to our Royal Service area, you can enjoy exclusive shows and activities, Water sports: snorkelling, jet skiing, kayaking (*), Day trips to Mayan ruins such as Tulum and Chichen Itza (*), Access to the Family Concierge private heated pool for all the family with a swim-up bar and Bali beds, Private beach area with a beach concierge service for everything you might need, Elegant multi-level Family Concierge lounge with air conditioning and sensory harmony for private check-in and check-out, library, Wi-Fi, daily continental breakfast buffet, all-day coffee and drinks, international press and drinks and aperitifs in the afternoon, Luxurious Family Suites with a select range of extra services and facilities specially designed for families. Again, shout-out to the swim-ups I think I prefer them to the main pools now. Imagine relaxing in a bath while admiring the natural beauty of the tropical environment. The Paradisus has installed a barrier about 300 meters offshore to protect the beach, but it aint perfect. The Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla is all-inclusive, and for adults-only. If youve been following the sargassum issue in the Caribbean in the past six or so years you know whats going on. Open daily to The Reserve and Nikt guests, adults only. Thanks to our 24-hour Room Service and our bevy of restaurants guests can eat and drink every hour of the day and once they see what we have to offer they just might want to. In addition, I slipped and fell on more than one occasion and injured my knee badly INDOORS at non-food locations. A comfortable setting where you can enjoy all the magic that our chefs conjure up in our kitchens. Savour an incredible experience with your family, The Kids Zone is reserved for our youngest guests and is a place where they will have a great time with sports, activities, workshops and a games room with board games and video games, Nursery service for children from 12 months to 4 years of age, open from 9am to 10pm, Kids Zone for children between ages 5 and 12, open from 9am to 10pm, Learn a different craft every day: Create your own piata, masks and kites, Games on the beach and in the pool, treasure hunts, mini-Olympics, Indian camp, among many others (available depending on the season), Younger guests can also enjoy Mini Life-Enriching Experiences: cookie, pizza and cocktail workshops. more. Omar, an employee at the kids club, allowed another parent to sign out my child next to my child's name, and when I told him that was problematic, he rolled his eyes and said it wasn't a big deal. more. We chose this for the first time at the Paradisus. Adults only. Paradisus La Perla menus and tv stations 9 years ago Save Has anybody got any information on room service menu, Restaurant menus or tv stations in the room. Delight your taste buds with delicious snacks. Dear ShaneAndLisa, Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice and honest review, and for having your holidays in our hotel. Los nios tambin disfrutarn de un sinfn de aventuras y participarn en emocionantes juegos y experimentos que despertarn su curiosidad e imaginacin. We had a short visit here, arriving on June 29th and departing on July 3rd. What are some restaurants close to Paradisus Playa Del Carmen? The resort is located along the Riviera Maya's prestigious Playa del Carmen enclave on Mexico's eastern shore renowned for pristine white sand beaches and turquoise waters, 45 minutes from Cancun International Airport (CUN). Dont miss our after-dinner beverages offer in this "red hot" setting. A great family atmosphere combining modernity and a classic style to perfection. Snorkel Rental? The modern space offers a sophisticated backdrop and carefully selected menu of magnificently elaborated drinks. A vacation full of fun and entertainment. They will enjoy fun adventures, activities, theme parties and life-enriching experiences that they will remember for the rest of their lives. An ideal blend of elegance and stylish amenities. ISLA MUJERES: How do I get there? and voila COVID, derailing a planned 2020 trip. Open daily, with refreshing tropical cocktails. I think you need to be mindful of your expectations. Sincerely, Guest service center management, We traveled February with 3 kids - ages 5,2 and 6m and we booked the Nikte Swim-Up Master Suite. Other changes to be discussed include updates to the mix of restaurants and an overall reduction in evening entertainment that was such a prominent and enticing feature of the resort. Paradisus La Perla - Adults Only - All Inclusive: Restaurant Hadar - See 1,180 traveler reviews, 1,368 candid photos, and great deals for Paradisus La Perla - Adults Only - All Inclusive at Tripadvisor. This has changed names, from Family Concierge, to the "Reserve", and now "Nikte" over the past few years. Alternatively, you may use, Playa del Carmen Hotels and Places to Stay. Open to all guests, located in Paradisus Playa del Carmen. Because of our repeat stays, we are Melia Gold status. We booked a nikte swim up mater suite for myself, my husband, toddler and baby. Our room number was 2024 and we were located basically at a corner of a swim-up section to the southwest of the main pool. Step off your terrace straight into a sparkling pool, one of many VIP Nikt perks waiting for you when you book this suite. Report inappropriate content ChanT Georgia Level Contributor 474 posts 12 reviews 51 helpful votes 6. With one exception, all restaurants within the resort are included in the resort price, so we've been going to a different place . %PDF-1.3 YES, we do! This bar/ lounge is ideal for those wanting an al fresco relaxed, but refined environment, The sexy vibe is perfectly captured in this red-hot lounge. Without a doubt, reviews like yours encourage us to continue working harder and better for our guests experiences at our hotels are always enjoyable and great. Over the years, certainly things can change. GABI CLUB BAR Reminiscent of international party destinations, the Gabi Club combines the upscale, modern design of the hotel with the relaxed, pristine feel of the Playa del Carmen beaches. With a beachfront location, a beach bar, and beach umbrellas, this property is the perfect place to soak up some sun. It is another example of our service and a chance for us to make your stay even better. On the flip side, Im sure that the Circe du Sole companies in Cancun are having no problem finding high quality talent, as there are probably still a ton of people capable and not working. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Paradisus Playa Del Carmen: Great for Kids and Adults - See 14,284 traveler reviews, 11,302 candid photos, and great deals for Paradisus Playa Del Carmen at Tripadvisor. really aggressively. DESCRIPTION: This restaurant combines fine dining with fresh air, where you can enjoy exquisite dishes from an a la carte menu. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. IN SUMMARY The Paradisus remains our favorite resort in the Riviera Maya. Paradisus Playa Del Carmen 14 280 avis N 7 sur 15 complexes touristiques Playa del Carmen Avis Enregistrer Partager 5 Avenida, Playa del Carmen 77728 Mexique 011 44 808 234 1953 Visiter le site Internet de l'htel Arrive / / Dpart / / Occupants Communiquez avec l'tablissement d'hbergement pour connatre les disponibilits. Does Paradisus Playa Del Carmen offer any business services? Discover the world of sake and creative mixology in this informal Japanese-style bar. A lounge for pre or post dinner cocktails. A place designed for adults only with a space to enjoy the outdoors. International adults-only buffet. Aventura, naturaleza, relax Paradisus Playa del Carmen te abre las puertas a todas las cosas que quieras experimentar durante tu estada en Riviera Maya. I remember the private tables being at least 90 minutes. Re: Paradisus La Esmeralda - Restaurant Menus 6 years ago Save just email daniel.sanchez.martinez@melia.com He will send you the menus and a reservation form. Located next to the main pool, enjoy simple specialties served in an informal setting. . Savor the most delicious and refreshing poolside snacks in the southern part of the resort. Down here in Playa del Carmen on vacation with Wife N and two friends we brought along. Open to all guests, located in Paradisus Playa del Carmen. Paradisus Playa Del Carmen: Excelente hotel - 14.273 opiniones y 11.280 fotos de viajeros, y ofertas de viajes para Playa del Carmen en Tripadvisor. paradisus Soul Matters melia Born in the Med zel Stay curious! Paradisus Vet Gives you the Skinny on The Reserve 2022, Im writing this review of the Paradisus La Esmeralda family all-inclusive resort in Playa del Carmen, Mexico through the lens of a veteran Paradisus La Esmeralda family. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Download Melia application for IOS and Android to reach a better experience on your mobile, 2023. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-76316223', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Paradisus La Esmeralda? Family-friendly restaurants and bars, and adults-only options . . Paradisus Playa del Carmen is an all-inclusive luxury playground catering to adults and children alike. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Only open to Paradisus La Perlas guests aged 18+. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Paradisus Playa Del Carmen? With exclusive wedding packages, spacious and flexible . Open to all guests, located in Paradisus Playa del Carmen. A beach side oasis designed to make you feel extra special. One thing they have made available are hobie crafts piloted by beach staff that will take you and family out to a very clear area of water near the fences where you can swim around. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Paradisus Playa del Carmen is an all-inclusive luxury playground catering to adults and children alike. We came here first in 2012, returned in 2013, then 2015, and then 2017. It seamlessly blends the resorts unique, modern design with the casual and natural beach vibe. Top it off with a menu of innovative drinks like Raspberry Milk Punch or Smoking Bloody Mary. Does anyone have restaurant menus for (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? We noticed less of this than in the past, and the only thing I can think of to explain it is that its so hard for anyone to find staff and retain right now, and as a result, training is way more complicated. Paradisus La Esmeralda / La Perla any updates ? Enjoy top choice meat cuts seasoned in exciting styles from the around the world, including Josper, Rodizio, Argentinian and American Grill. Overall, the hotel is beautiful, and the staff is very friendly. Chill out on a long couch with your favorite exotic beverage or cocktail in hand. What is there to do? When visiting a tropical beach destination like Playa del Carmen with kids, spending time on the beach is a must! Located in Paradisus Playa del Carmen. Rain shower and bathtub Terrace Prices are calculated as of 27/02/2023 based on a check-in date of 12/03/2023. Conveniently located restaurants include Sotavento, Sal. DO NOT TRUST this hotel chain ! A genuine delight. A carnivore's delight, SAL Steak Cave offers top choice meat cuts, in a variety of grilling styles complemented by one of a kind cocktail menu; truly a dining experience like no . Just fine. Vuelos Alquileres de vacaciones Restaurantes Qu hacer Turismo en Playa del Carmen . For persons who like to enjoy an exquisite cup of coffee. Winning the Trip Advisor Travellers' award in 2014, this modern, stylish hotel is nestled amongst gorgeous green vegetation and offers a prime beachfront location. This is the life! Enjoy international cuisine under a beautiful palapa with spectacular views. Exclusive services and private areas designed especially for families. When I said I would discuss both the erroneous signing out and humiliating my son with management, Omar got in my face, slammed his hands on the table, and said "GO!" Tripadvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request. Paradisus Playa del Carmen invites you to keep active on your trip and to take advantage of our wide variety of leisure, entertainment activities, cultural programs and sports. TYPE OF CUISINE: International ATMOSPHERE: Casual HOURS: Breakfast, lunch and dinner DRESS CODE: Resort casual Adults only Exclusive access is reserved for Royal Service guests SUNSET GRILL Yes, Paradisus Playa Del Carmen offers airport transportation for guests. The tunes blended with the environment from an Id expect to be hearing that being pumped around a resorts music system so no complaints from anyone passing by. Personalized mini-bar stocked with drinks and snacks for children, PS2, XBox 360 or Wii available in the Suite on request, Special amenities for children in the Suites including kid-sized bathrobe and mini-slippers in the closet, Kids bathroom amenities such as mini kit with soaps, toothbrush, shower gel, mosquito repellent and towel, Personal tour of the resort to help you settle in, Room spa: preparation of your whirlpool bathtub with aromatherapy (*), Ironing of up to two garments per day per room (not including delicate items), Preferential reservations in the la carte restaurants, YHI Spa and sports and entertainment facilities, Preferential reservations for tennis court and other activities, Personalized minibar in the room with products for adults and kids, Pool concierge service to bring you whatever you need, Fresh fruit and fruit juice service to keep you refreshed, Aromatic cold towels and water spray to keep you cool, Have fun with the kids with a choice of board games and playing cards. You May Also Like Paradisus by Meli Debuts The Epicure, An. It is really just a shame that it appears that many of the items that once made this resort stand out have now been eliminated. If you do go to that pool, you can't miss him and he will make your vacation great. We were in a Junior Suite, with their "concierge" service - Nikte. Adapted to allergies and intolerances. I never had to wait for any kind of drink from him and he was always helpful, cheerful, and seems like just a genuinely good person. It was such a pleasure reading your pleasant and positive comments. We communicated via whatsapp and he was always readily available to help us with anything we needed, whether it was information, directions, advice, drinks, service, etc.