She was infuriating. Hes with EMTs and doctors and thats who he needs, right now. Okay. Remus lamented. he huffed, waving a cracker in his fingers. No, Sirius blurted out almost insistently, and then the reality of it all hit him at once, and he felt like ice was running through his veins. Sirius couldnt make his thoughts catch up to the reality that was in front of him, the reality that Remus had dropped like a rock and gone straight into it, no warning, no aura, no nothing;there and then gone. harry potter fanfiction harry tortured in front of sirius 2022. . PROLOGUE Author's Note You may recognize much of the Prologue for "Right in Front of Me". That was the only instruction. he told himself. Just given him a snack. His neck was starting to tense, his chin jutting forward, shoulders curling in, and it didnt make sense. 31 July 1980) was an English half-blood wizard, and one of the most famous wizards of modern times. His neck tensed. . Hes not he forced himself to breathe one long, shuddering inhale, because it really wouldnt serve either of them well if he passed out from lack of oxygen as well. Id have gone to another store, Sirius grumbled, and Remus laughed, pinching the bag open. ribeye steak and potatoes in crock pot. Because if there was danger right then, maybe it should be a four minute rule so that there was at least a minute for the dispatcher to send the ambulance and get it there in time for five minutes? and something he huffed. I dont usually go longer than three minutes, He felt a bit guilty sending what he sent where he sent it, but he needed someone to come, and the fastest way to make that happen was to message the chat hed made for sending christmas photos a few months ago because it had all the people who might be able to help. normal. , and then as soon as it was four minutes and one second, there were only fifty nine seconds left, and then less and less and less. And stupidly, insistently, his memory reminded him that he'd pressed a kiss there earlier that day. Cant we just call it Is the patient breathing?. Nothing ever made this easier. Calm down, just a fever and aches and he wasnt sleeping great, I guess god, it just went wrong so upset, Sirius insisted. "Alright, love, it's okay, At a minute and thirty-three, or a minute and fifty-three, really, if you counted that extra twenty seconds, Remus breaths became rare, shallow, inhales and exhales only every so often, like it was an afterthought in his body. A nine year old boy; Harry Potter, was in his bed dreaming peacefully about what he would be up to at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry; when he attended in two years' time. My partners having a seizure. 2. . &0183;&32;Mentions of abuse Mentions of abuse He gets abused, tormented, and has fallen into a deep depression harry potter fanfiction snape sees scars on harry, harry potter fanfiction harry tortured in front of sirius, During a break from testing in their fifth year, the group of Gryffindor friends known as the Marauders James Potter, Remus Lupin, Peter Pettigrew, and. It was safe. Sorry, hes he pushed Remus hair out of his face. now, werent they? But it meant hed been suffering through his symptoms with only the help of acetaminophen for the fever and aches and saline spray for his congestion. just please stop. Twenty seconds to be safe. No follow up, no guide, no answers. So if the seizure continued right until the ambulance got there, it wouldn't be five minutes long, it would be, say, five minutes plus however much time it took the ambulance to get there, and then if Remus didnt stop, it would be It was grounding. Put me on my side, Regulus was here, and he wasnt alone, and he could do this, because he. Hows the headache?, Hm, Sirius nodded, frowning. he wanted to say. His eyes fluttered, but he didn't open them, and he made a sound in the back of his throat. Remus, can you hear me?. Nah, we might get copyrighted, Sirius shrugged, and Remus barked a laugh. Remus hadnt gotten an aura. Just gone and made sure Harry was okay. How long had it been? Okay, he repeated, and found his way to Hopes number, his thumb hovering over the button. It was a common cold. Its normal. Four minutes and seventeen seconds, if you were looking at the timer, but it didnt matter. There was saliva and blood pooling under his cheek. It had been a small thing that had sparked it off and a simple reply that caused Sirius&x27; life to change for good. There were, They couldnt just skip them, they couldnt. Okay? Oh, fuck, he muttered. fever, Id have gone to another store, Sirius grumbled, and Remus laughed, pinching the bag open. Regulus put his hand on Sirius' shoulder, holding him in place, and Sirius felt himself getting frustrated. Get it together, start. Remus pursed his lips. Theyd, It didnt make sense. Its stopping, I think. I know that. she greeted cheerily, and Sirius heart twisted. and Remus asked, twisting the cap off with a crack. 1 It gives those who experience it the. maybe he should have called an ambulance right away. It was mostly just crackers and ginger-ale and If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. I know that. 4. From behind the cracked door across the living room, he heard Harry starting to wake from his nap. And now Sirius had to call his mum and explain how her son had to be carted away in an ambulance because he wasnt getting enough oxygen for the past however-many minutes. Sometimes they were so similar. . Regulus put his hands on either side of Sirius face, and his fingers were freezing. He had no clue if she was just saying that to be reassuring or if she meant it, but it didnt matter much. 7. Sorry, hes he pushed Remus hair out of his face. How else was one to learn that carrots were good for the eyes, or bananas helped digestion, or sweet potatoes were good for your immune system? He wanted to cut this out of his memory as well, if he could. Is this the hospital? Regulus asked, picking up the sticky note from the counter. It felt like he was the only thing holding him together. His whole body jolted all at once. His breathing was becoming choked. Gatorades Sirius opened a cabinet to get a mug out, and Remus dug around in the drug store bag, pulling out one of the packets of crackers. He hissed as the silver burnt him, red and vicious. he huffed, waving a cracker in his fingers. Im gonna call you a cab, he said. What happened to. A million things he wished hed done differently. And this was the thing, though; the difference between Thats all it had beensomething simple, congestion, body aches, a sinus infection at worst. You taking a second to catch your breath doesnt delay that. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). Okay, Sirius murmured. "Who is it" he asked. " Sirius shook his head, bracing his palms against the chair under him. Kind of. 2022. he urged himself. He gave his phone number to someone. Dont stick anything in my mouth. He heard a siren, and he knew that was a good thing, he really did, but it made him nauseated. What if she blames me? Sirius asked miserably. It borders on the level of absurdness you see in Champions Champion. He looked over and someone was pressing a needle into the vein in Remus' arm, and Sirius' mind went blank, because was that his left arm or his right arm, and did it matter, and would the nerve damage make a difference, and should they use his right arm instead, and was he breathing yet? It mostly focuses on how that torture effected him mentally and physically. Both of those instances provided him with very little guidance on how this call would go. Make sure the areas clear, and if it stops, you can move him onto his side to help recovery,. As long as youre sleeping, Sirius mused, because it was true; Remus hadnt slept almost at all the night before. This work could have adult content. It hurt. He needed to make sure the first phone call Hope Lupin got about her son wasnt a call from the hospital asking after an emergency contact. Remus and Sirius finally dropped their hands to their sides as they noticed that Harry could hardly breathe and didn&x27;t want to take the chance of Voldemort acting of his threat. He rattled off their address nonetheless and then confirmed it when she read it back to him, listed his phone number, confirmed that as well. Hed given someone Remus medical information, he knew that he remembered passing the binder off to someone. Okay. Hes with people who can help., Sirius, hes VIII. Sirius wiped at his eyes with the back of his wrist and picked up his phone with shaking fingers, trying to get back to the stopwatch. "Okay. Sirius opened a cabinet to get a mug out, and Remus dug around in the drug store bag, pulling out one of the packets of crackers. Time it, okay? He reached out, holding onto Regulus wrist so he wouldnt feel like he was floating away. Fuck, Reg, he shook his head. Can you hear me?". Can youcan you stay on the phone? he asked. Just talk to me, , and then as soon as it was four minutes and one second, there were only fifty nine seconds left, and then less and less and less. Braden gave the man a small smile in return, wondering his mood but not about to mess that bit up. Theyd . Just keep telling me how hes doing., Sorry, Sirius choked out. "I know. was a strong word. I need to what to say at a ptsd exam; . Prop the door and come back.". Come on. He ran his thumb back and forth over Remus skin. He didnt even get an aura., It was probably just everything all at once, Regulus sighed. If I knew youd be so upset about fast. I need to call his mum, Sirius echoed. Okay. The Order and the DA ran to the portkey and touched it. It wasn't difficult. Open your eyes.". But Remus Lupin was also certain that Sirius Black, James Potter, and Lily Potter were dead, too. . . sports-drink, Sirius nodded again. whom? . " Theyd skipped clearing the areabut he could do that now, right? One of us can bring you stuff from here if you need it.. Regulus lived the closest out of any of them. The puree ones? Remus asked. What what do I even gonna come sue me for mislabeling merchandise?, I could do tea, Remus replied, taking another swig. Sirius glanced over at his phone and realized the timer was still going, and he shut it off blindly, not wanting to see the number. He put his palm against Remus head and then flipped to the back of his hand. Sirius wiped at his eyes, his fingers still trembling. harry potter seizure in front of sirius fanfiction. Sirius breathed, trying to still his shaking hand so that he could feel it. oil . of the word Harry had started calling for him, going. Groceries Blood was rushing in his ears so loud it blocked everything else out. It wasn't dangerous yet. but sometimes I get to four. minutes to call an ambulance, what if it was too late? He needed to handle this. Its unpredictable, right?. I need to Harry has a vision of Sirius being tortured and begs Dobby to take him to Sirius. &0183;&32;Search Harry Potter Fanfiction Remus Meets Harry. Hes breathing weird, Sirius found himself saying, but his voice sounded like someone elses. Four minutes was only sixty seconds from danger, which had no Remus chest jerked again, and with it, he exhaled a harsh, guttural sound, one that sounded dangerously close to a sob, close enough that it made Sirius heart ache. Er chamomile? Second, as always, I only write happy endings, but this fic will discuss a lot about fear and recovery when dealing with chronic health conditions from different perspectives. Sirius didnt think that. brief mentions of blood. i know this one is heavy, but i'd love to hear your thoughts on what parts resonated or made you feel things your comments mean so much to me, especially in this series. the operator asked, and Sirius startled a little, forgetting she was still listening. Every single magical felt it, including the children. They hadnt sat down. Sirius started deleting his text to answer the question, but another from Regulus interrupted him, he thought. The first time had been an accident; he was nine, playing with the landline and clicking buttons just to see what they did because they made funny noises. Sirius swallowed. Theyd skipped the aura, the sense of dread, the metal taste. Sirius caught one of his hands in his own. Sirius traced a finger down one of the fine white lines still visible on Harry&39;s face. At five, call 999. to. It didn&39;t work. jealous I take it back. Remus raised his eyebrows. 27. Hey, Moony? Wont be more than eight minutes. Harry Potter wakes up one day to find words floating in front of him informing him of his new status. Yeah, Sirius said. Remus had said, and said again, and said again, When Harry's spell finally hit him, the Dark Lord died. He did what he could, and it had to be okay. so A) you should subscribe to the series if you want to get notified when i post into it, and B) feel free to leave me some prompts if you have things you want to see! He said it softly, like a statement, almost casuallyso casually that Sirius turned expecting him to ask something about what they were having for dinner, or telling him he wanted honey in his tea, or complain about how off brand sports-drink didnt taste as good as Gatorade. By He still wasn't breathing. He could have done that, he thought. Remus' face twitched, and Sirius moved his fingers from his throat to cup his cheek, his heart lurching. "Shame on you" He snarled, "you believed him capable of what an imposter did and did nothing to find him" "Stay away from him, you will not get another chance to hurt him. Fever-y, Sirius confirmed. I think if you have to ask, you mightve gotten there already, Moons, Sirius said sadly. Do you want tea? They had little fun facts on the lids, Sirius recalled. I should have called the ambulance right away, Reg. Sirius couldnt fault him for that. Its different, hes, Messages were pinging on his phone. Regulus came back out of Harrys room and pushed a hand through his hair. Voldemort is gaining strength. How else was one to learn that carrots were good for the eyes, or bananas helped digestion, or sweet potatoes were good for your immune system? Was it even accurate now? Open your eyes. He needed to find his keys. Right? . Hes fine, hes just hello Harryyes, I know, here, thats better, yeah? he urged himself. Sirius had to supply those himself, and his mind was having no trouble theorizing all sorts of terrible things. He put his hand against Remus cheek, and it was awful how hot his fever was. Sirius started deleting his text to answer the question, but another from Regulus interrupted him His parents, Lily and James; were asleep in their own bed; dreaming about their past adventures at their Alma Mater. i've got at least two more fics planned, but will probably keep adding as i get more inspiration. I need to, he urged himself. He willed himself to calm down. While he gets some redemption, he also makes terrible mistakes Dance Lessons Severus Snape x Lucius Malfoy Although a bit off the prequel&x27;s grim tone follows in the first chapter, it quickly collapses into a delightful froth powered a ditzy Dumbledore and a discombobulated Snape It is similar to Waiting&x27;s story Count to Three (HarryRonHermione) (defunct, Wayback) Count to Three (HarryRon. Its been five he pulled the phone from his ear, and put it on speaker, checking the timer app again. This was how quickly things could go wrong. Was it even accurate now? maybe he should have called an ambulance right away. 5. Its okay. How many Tylenol can you take before its too many Tylenol? He put his own palm against his forehead, frowning. harry potter seizure in front of sirius fanfiction. He knew his legs must have given out at some point, because he was on the floor, now, his back to the wall of the kitchen island. but yeah, as i said in the intro notes, this fic is gonna talk a lot about both sides of the experience when dealing with a chronic health condition, particularly the 'scarier' parts, from both Sirius' pov and from Remus' pov since i think both sides are interesting and complex topics to write about, and i hope they're interesting for you to read about as well :), and fr, next chapter is gonna have the comfort part of the hurt/comfort i swear. the operator asked, and Sirius startled a little, forgetting she was still listening. Everything was blurry. Four minutes and seventeen seconds, if you were looking at the timer, but it didnt matter. He wasnt supposed to touch Remus once hed started seizing, wasnt supposed to move him. ribeye steak and potatoes in crock pot. Sirius swallowed. &0183;&32;No Slash harry potter fanfiction harry is prepared, Feb 16, 2016 &183; I was 11, and a Yahoo search led me to the official Warner Bros Harry Potter forum, and thats where I found my very first sex mentor, lets call her xxSlytherinXXXSweetie harry potter fanfiction harry is prepared, Feb 16, 2016 &183; I was 11, and a Yahoo search led me to the official Warner Bros Harry Potter. . Sirius held back a laugh. Thanks. He pressed the heels of his palms against his eyes. Before, after, duringtheyd been over them. he read off of one box. everyones faang companies in boston; old testament violence catholic; maybach chauffeur miami. Hes okay. His back arched. Okay, Sirius murmured. There were steps for this. "It's okay," Sirius said as confidently as he could. October 4th, 1996 was a day most magicals in Europe would never forget. Remus convulsed. bad. Make sure the areas clear, and if it stops, you can move him onto his side to help recovery, She giggled. And for some reason, the first thing Sirius said when the operator picked up was sorry.. What happened to Some terrible, critical part in the back of his head said this was because of him. It was too fast. Notifications started popping up, and Harry was babbling louder now, calling. Oh, thats the melatonin. Oh, fuck, he mumbled, the word sort of slipping out of him involuntarily. He wished hed told him to sit back down, to stay on the couch, to lie down and rest. Sirius raised his eyebrows at him from the kitchen, but Remus waved a hand at him in a general, gesture. Harry had started calling for him, going Absentmindedly, Sirius wondered if this was how Marlene felt all that time ago, the day that Sirius had asked Remus out to dinner. Breathe. That was the only instruction. "It's alright. please, emergency, remus going to hospital He was fine, and then he wasnt. He said it softly, like a statement, almost casually- so casually that Sirius turned expecting him to ask something about what they were having for dinner, or telling him he wanted honey in his tea, or complain about how off brand sports-drink didn't taste as good as Gatorade. Weve got Sirius muttered, turning back to the drawer. gonna come sue me for mislabeling merchandise?, You never know, Sirius said ominously. Okay, Regulus sighed softly, and Sirius realized belatedly that they had the same tendency to say in the other room, and he shook his head, trying to force his thoughts to line up. It made him shiver. was the right word, but he envied that in a way. wobbly?, Remus rolled his shoulders back, wincing a little as he did. Im not Yeah. He practically sprinted back to Remus' side. At five, call 999. "I don't want to leave him," Sirius choked. He squeezed his eyes shut, tipping his head forward to rest against Regulus chest, and the roaring in his ears was slowly quieting. He felt sick. Is he breathing at all?, Some, Sirius nodded jerkily even though she couldnt see him. Where is he now?, No, Regulus cut him off so abruptly it startled Sirius a bit. Hello, this is the ambulance service, And Sirius had to think it was worse, knowing his past so well, because now his mind was pointing out all of the differences, here. It really. Theyd skipped getting safely to the ground. Sirius paused it. Gatorade?. Remus was meticulous about these things, even if he was a force of chaos in every other way. Work Search: He needed to call Regulus. Accept Reject He needed to get Harry. Fuck, Sirius cursed again, jumping to his feet so fast he nearly tripped. steps. Yeah, Andy, Im here Regulus said, and his voice startled Sirius a bit. sports-drink, I dont usually go longer than three minutes. Cause of Death: After Harry and his friends destroyed all the Horcruxes, Harry enters a final duel with a weakened Voldemort. what-if. He thought about the texts hed sent; please, emergency, remus going to hospital. bad, Acting purely on rage alone, Sirius charged forward, growling, and slammed into Voldemort. Think, breathed. 2022. . Shocking things come to light about the Saviour. Moony, Okay? This times just different. His voice was desperate, but it matched his thoughts, so he really couldnt be bothered to filter it out of his tone. Good. I know, Regulus murmured. Alright, thats thats good. Love is a deep, powerful, and ineffable emotion of attachment to, and affection for, another being or beings other than oneself. It was very cute. 4. It was laying next to his head. Remus smiled, shaking his head. Sirius held his breath, running his thumb over Remus' cheek and jaw, and Remus squeezed his eyes shut harder, stretching his fingers out and clawing through the air. Were not doing . she reassured him. is he alright? . Hed been so out of breath before, panting like hed run a marathon, and now it was gone again, and there was nothing he could do. Bellatrix had tortured Harry to the point that he was unrecognisable and Sirius didn&x27;t have a clue how to help Harry get over something like that. I shouldve checked before I went to the store, Sirius said, opening up a drawer to search. he asked cautiously, but Remus' eyes were still half-lidded and rolled up into his head, and his breathing was fast and shallow, but it was slowly deepening like he was panting after a run. "You'll have to let them in, love," I think green tea has caffeine, so thats out. He turned back to Remus, who had draped his arm over the back of the couch, facing backward to watch Siriuss search. Sirius didnt think hed bitten his tongue, not yet at least. "Sirius," Remus said. But if you waaaaant you can follow me on tik tok for more "live updates" ;) @third_crow. He held Remus tight in his fingers, clutching the back of his neck with one hand and Remus hand in his other, willing him to wake up. I might not breathe very well. Harry Potter is the Heir to the House of Black. Involves Good Malfoys, Sirius and Severus. say?, Just explained what happened, Regulus said calmly. It really, It made Sirius suck in a breath. He'll be alright. He shoved the barstool off to the side, far from Remus face, and some far corner of his mind wondered if Remus had hit his head when he dropped. Just prop the door, okay? What was next? He could. made Sirius feel just a bit less tense. &0183;&32;Mentions of abuse Mentions of abuse He gets abused, tormented, and has fallen into a deep depression harry potter fanfiction snape sees scars on harry, harry potter fanfiction harry tortured in front of sirius, During a break from testing in their fifth year, the group of Gryffindor friends known as the Marauders James Potter, Remus Lupin, Peter Pettigrew, and. I make a lot of noise. Youre spiraling, Regulus pointed out, and Sirius hated that he was right. Sirius had never seen Remus get to four. the operator said. Okay, he repeated, and found his way to Hopes number, his thumb hovering over the button. Im just also creaky. ark astrocetus how to use hyperdrive. They waited for a long, tense second, and then another, and then finally it seemed like Remus' jerking got loose, almost lazy, his head lolling, and he took a strained, thready breath in. There was the whole "and" there to buffer any fear he felt. I might not breathe very well. Remus would say. Im gonna check on Harry, and I need to call Andromeda back. How complicated this was about to get. Okay." harry potter fanfiction. NeonicBeast. Sirius couldnt make his thoughts catch up to the reality that was in front of him, the reality that Remus had dropped like a rock and gone straight into it, no warning, no aura, no nothing;there and then gone. His breathing was becoming choked. He should have done this first, should have started the timer right away. "They'll be there in just a second, you should hear them soon.". I know them, Lupin; terrible, terrible vampires, headed by the foulest git going. started ringing in Sirius ears. Sirius cut himself off, though, because Remus arms suddenly went slack from where they were locked over his body before, and his chest jolted once, twice, stilled, and then he Can youcan you stay on the phone? he asked. He was just so stuck on that. He put the kettle under the tap and started filling it. maybe "a bit" is an understatement.. again, i only write happy endings, so hold onto that as some comfort! the operator said. Hed rested his head against his shoulder, his head tilted sideways, and he looked very much like a sad little puppy, Sirius thought. Someone told him the name of the hospital they were going to, and then they wrote it down on a sticky note for him because his hands were shaking too hard to write it himself. Sit, he repeated, because he knew Sirius would try to find a way out of following the instruction. problem. the operator repeated, and Sirius shook himself. I should have known better, he breathed, wiping harshly at his eyes again.