22 LR Rifle Semi-Auto Marlin 'coast-to-coast" Mdl. A premium of eighteen (18) percent will be added to the winning bid price of on-line buyers and will be payable as a part of the total purchase price. Unable to retrieve AutoCheck Summary Report, please try back later. I believe most of the stores were in the Midwest. We charge $5.00 per box packaging and handling fee. Your credit card or PayPal account will be charged. Condition will grade at 80% and gun looks complete. Jul 13, 2008 (Edited) yep savage semi auto 22lr.7 rd mag made 1939-1951.model 6 (XX) and 7 (XX) were similar, sights were different. 1987. You are considering a vintage Coast to Coast Model 285N Barrel Stud. 2 Baths. No refunds, no exchanges, no returns, no warranties expressed or implied. * Capitol Auction reserves the right to withdraw any property at any time before actual sale, or reject a bid from any bidder. Any thoughts on how much if any does the promotional CTC Stores factor . SOLD - $149.00. #NSN-261; 22 cal semi auto w/10 round magazine & attached Weaver scope. If your credit card on file with Proxibid is invalid, expired or will not accept the charge, you will incur a $20 non-payment fee. concerts at dos equis pavilion 2021 . The 285 I came across looks brand new and is dovetailed for rings. I need to get a picture of it to send in here. Description: Marlin, coast to coast 42, 22LR, 18" barrel, 3 x 10 round mags. Description. The Spanish had been seeking to establish fortified posts along the coast, first at Santa Elena, in the future South Carolina, in 1557, and then in Florida, where Pedro Menndez de Avils founded St Augustine in 1565 after exterminating a settlement of French Huguenots.37 Five years later, with Menndez's blessing, a party of eight Jesuits . The action cycles well, provided you don't baby it, and it . $ 4.75. If you have won several lots and they will all fit in one box, then you only pay the $5.00. Like many such stores, they sold guns from popular manufacturers stamped as "house brand" guns. The only "Coast to Coast" is Art Fucking Bell. Order a new feed ramp from Numrich's or just look around for any mod 60 feed ramp. The owners father bought it and a plastic, old CCI style 50 round box of ammo labeled Coast To Cost Hardware (still has a few rounds in it) at a CTCH store back in the 70s. They are now defunct. Coin 1858 Liberty Seated Silver Half Dollar, AU. JavaScript is disabled. Coast to Coast Model 285N 20-Inch 22 Caliber Barrel. The magazines for the Savage Mark 2 series will fit. Oct 9, 2014. Most of the sites I found seemed to suggest the the Savage 7J was not a good little 22 as they tended to frequently jam - some even referred to it as the "Jammomattic." Ah crap, and I thought you were going to say something about the Savage 7. Shop for Coast to Coast Rifles parts and accessories with Numrich Gun Parts, the world's largest supplier of gun parts. 00550 tube . The 7's were box magazine fed, I see a listing for a Stevens 87J, which is tube fed - this is a later version from that old family of 22's and has the tang safety that made the action even longer. More About this Item. AutoCheck found Old Arms of Idaho strives to keep firearms fixable from the very old to the very new. Circle M Auctions October 20, 2019. * All purchases are to be paid for in Cash, a Cashier's Check, VISA, MasterCard or Discover, during or immediately after each Auction. * No reference to imperfections is made in the catalog descriptions or verbally by the Auctioneers. FWIW, there WAS a model 39 lever action made in 1960 that had a squirrel carved on the right side of the stock, in a circle. Please call to schedule your time (608) 326-8108, Kramer Auction Emporium, 300 S. Marquette Rd. All sales are final, please bid accordingly. Know the exact vehicle you want? Medium tack self adhesive . Stevens, Model 62, 22 Caliber, Parts, Safety Lever, springs ,screw, Barrel Clamp, Safety Plunger $ 30.00 Add to cart; Marlin, Model 336CS, 22 Gauge, Parts, Finger Lever $ 36.00 Add to cart; Wincheser 94 AE, 30-30 Win, Rifle Part. Large Antique Arrow Shaped Weather / Wind Vane. Walk Light, Carry a Big Stick & Never Walk Away, Teddy Roosevelt. 500. I have over thirty old 22 rifles, This is a sweet looking gun. Capitol Auction reserves the option to hold purchases until authorization is obtained on credit cards or Cashier's Checks. When a Credit Card is used an additional 3% fee will apply. Perhaps other models are similar enough to give me some insights too but am not aware of which semis were similar. Its bore is bright and shiny, with strong rifling. The 285 I came across looks brand new and is dovetailed for rings. Collector & wrapped ammo is assumed to be full & correct unless noted. Only problem is, when I . Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Check, Money Order, Wire Transfer, and Cash. Coast to Coast" Model 285N .22 Rifle. May 8, 2017. Received a couple new (old) toys last night. I see a plain Model 70 Marlin, not "Coast To Coast Stores" on Gun Broker listed at $200 and no bids. Bryan Kohberger faces four first-degree murder charges for the fatal stabbing of four University of Idaho students. Marlin Factory replacement magazine made to the same specifications as the original magazines that came with the gun. 4,968 satisfied customers. Nice classic rifle! Discussion Coast to Coast Model 285 22 Author Date within 1 day 3 days 1 week 2 weeks 1 month 2 months 6 months 1 year of Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04 Larger items may be sent FedEx Home Delivery or ground rate. When paying with Cash or Check you can save the 3% credit card fee. Ft. 1009 Idlebriar Way, TARPON SPRINGS, FL 34689. Picked up a coast to coast shotgun for $105 at a gun show yesterday. had their brand name put on the firearms that they sold. Fluorescent Neon colors tend to fade faster than normal colors. ; The top 3 importers of Nozzle spray are India with 59,941 shipments followed by Vietnam with 32,496 and United States at the 3rd spot with 9,510 shipments. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. BUYERS PREMIUM - A Twelve (12%) buyer's fee will be added to each successful bid. SAVAGE 22 RIFLE : SAVAGE MODEL 34/ 65 TRIGGER ASSEMBLY Image: EXC: 1: 24.00: SAVAGE M-34 MAGAZINE RETAINING SPRING: EXC: 1: 10.00: SAVAGE M-34 MAGAZINE L BAR: EXC: 1: 10.00: SAVAGE M-34 BOLT . See Auction Information for full details.". Barrel may have been cut. Bolt $ 58.00 Add to cart; Coast to Coast 285 N, 22 LR or SR Rifle Part. LOL In any event, this is something you can repair yourself via detailed videos on YouTube and the correct parts that are in need of replacement. I don't find a Model CC550 listed under Coast To Coast on my cross-reference list. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Copy. Note: Some large items may be "pick up" only. Sign In; Register . View more details. The book's structure follows the chronological evolution of geographical opinions and retains a geohistorical narrative. SOLD JAN 12, 2022. 286 - See Savage46 Schematic; 288 - See Savage 87J Schematic . Hoosier Gun Works, Dealing in gun parts, 100000 gun parts, 2000 gun stocks, 1000 magazines, 500 barrels. $ 97.50. It hasn't wiped out the idea of shopping in a inborn store, but it gave the consumers an alternative means to shop and a bigger publicize that offers bbtac m16-a1 vietnam model spring action assault rifle benjamin model 342 air rifle best 300 win mag rifle model for 1000 yards browning automatic rifle model 1918 reproductions coast to coast 22 . I have a coast to coast model 285 22 LR my grandpa gave to me. This 22 looks brand new but if it was a frequent jammer then that might explain the condition. Items requiring shipment will be packed & shipped by Kramer Auction in-house shipping department to you at your expense & risk. Shipping: $25.00 (or FREE in-store pick up!) It retains most of its factory bluing with some minor surface pitting. Sign-up for the Old Arms of Idaho newsletter special offers, and insights into firearms from the very old to the very modern. Only 1 left in stock. Coast to Coast was a retail hardware store chain. 12 , 20 or 419 bore . Corporal. I have found out that the Coast to Coast 285 is a Savage 7 and that the 7 evolved through several different models (including tube and clip fed actions) to become the last version with a tang safety. Advanced Search. * All State and Federal laws will be observed regarding the sale of handguns. I have a Winchester Model 1890 S/N 646844A and it is in excellent condition. I can shoot .22 long rifle .22 long and .22 short in this rifle. Today in Naval History - Naval / Maritime Events in History 23 March 1745 - Launch of HMS Gloucester, a 50-gun fourth rate ship of the line built for the Royal Navy in the 1740s HMS Gloucester was a 50-gun fourth rate ship of the line built for the Royal Navy in the 1740s. Coast to Coast Rifles Expand/Collapse All Categories. 4. After figuring out that you only load it right side up, it's a fine shooting gun. Coast to Coast 285 Savage 7J Coast to Coast 286 Savage 46 Coast to Coast 288 Savage 87J . :flipoff2: yep savage semi auto 22lr7 rd mag made 1939-1951model 6(XX) and 7(XX) were similar, sights were different. Just a suggestion and I'm not sure what model Coast to Coast you have. Unable to retrieve AutoCheck Summary Report, please try back later. It was a tube fed semiautomatic rifle chambered in .22 long rifle w. Dec 28, 2012 (Edited) Can't help with how long Coast-to-Coast was selling these. Pick it up today to repair or complete your Coast to Coast Model 285N Semi-Automatic 22 Caliber Rifle. The chain branded a variety of rifles and shotguns. ; Top 3 Product Categories of Nozzle . 1,320 Sq. "Tax, Shipping & Handling and Internet Premium not included. * Should Capitol Auction be prevented by fire, theft or any reason whatsoever from delivery of any property to the purchaser, our liability shall be limited to the sum actually paid by the purchaser. Almost due south from Denver, there are 3 different routes you can take from Santa Fe, NM. 10,104 talking about this. A teacher walks into the Classroom and says If only Yesterday was Tomorrow Today would have been a Saturday Which Day did the Teacher make this Statement? The earlier version of the 7 seems to have been quite reliable, I have one but have not shot it much, but have never had a problem. Not finding much info on this other than someone stating it is the same as a Savage model 7?? Gunsmith. Not the best condition but not that bad either! Missing half of the bead, cracked stock, and a loose recoil pad. 00550 tube feed collectors model, good condition for sale by Northern Trek Sports on GunsAmerica.com the best online marketplace for buying and selling semi auto pistols, firearms, accessories, and collectibles : 923044419 . I keep it read more. She participated in. Gun looks complete and ready to fire. Thanks for the insights. Serial Number NVSN Semi Auto Rifle. We are in Building B. I bought a old Coast to Coast semi-auto 22 rifle from the local Cabels last spring. Magazine Guide & Deflector Coast to Coast 285 N, 22 LR or SR Rifle Part . * An in-house premium of ten percent (10) of the successful bid price will be added to the bid prices and is payable by the buyer as part of the total purchase price. Toggle navigation. Anyone have any experience with the Savage 7J? TCG 2. Best Answer. 1. Take US-160E and I-25N and it is 360 miles. Buy a 22 LR Rifle Semi-Auto Marlin 'coast-to-coast Mdl. Imported. 10am to 4 PM Daily. Semi Auto, Gun Glenfield Model 60 In 22lr. There are a few there that really know this well. Sold firearms under the following models and who manufactured them. Ammunition of unknown origin should NOT be fired, & the ammunition in this sale is sold for salvage of components or as collectibles only. Condition will grade at 80% and gun looks complete. I'm pretty sure Remington trademarked "Jammomattic" with their centerfire auto loading rifles. JavaScript is disabled. Semi Auto Gun. Any out of state firearm purchases must be shipped to an FFL. Old Arms of Idaho strives to keep firearms fixable from the very old to the very new. Advanced . I know that it is a savage 7j but cannot find a replacement firing pin and the gunsmith close by did not even know how to take the barrel off the stock. 12 and 20 with 20 , 22 , 24 ,26 , 28 30 inch barrels with assorted chokes , receiver safety , checkered pistol grip stocks , checkered pistol grip stocks from 1973 on. We had many Coast to Coast stores where I grew up in Minnesota. PLACING A BID CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS HEREIN & WILL BE A BINDING CONTRACT TO PURCHASE. * All lots in the Catalog may be subject to a reserve (a confidential minimum price below which the lot will not ordinarily be sold). The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Close. Change the spring and polish the feed ramp! a lot of these rifles were surrendered at the end of the war , the NRA chart for rifles sold as a store name does not list the Coast to Coast model 100. is it possible Husqavarna rebarreled and stocked these rifles , it is possible , if it was a Huquavarna barrel I would expect a H crown proof marking on the barrel. Researching more than one vehicle? 2012-03-04 22:53:16. Anyway, I appreciate the humor. I know where it will show up next and may take another look. Check with the guys on RimfireCentral. If you are not a resident of Oregon, you must have a current Federal Firearms License to take delivery of firearms, or have an FFL holder in your state take delivery of firearms for you. Stay on I-25N and it is just 395 miles. AutoCheck vehicle history reports deliver information on reported accidents, odometer rollback, lemon vehicles, branded titles and much more. Think I can work my way through most of the issues but it is missing the magazine. If we do not hear from you within 48 hours of the auction, we will assume you wish us to ship to you. You will receive an additional charge for your shipping on the Credit Card you have on file with proxibid once your item is sent. 980V, 70, 70P (Papoose), 70HC, 880, 917M2, 995, 989, 989M-2. Disputes under this contract - Buyers & Kramer Auction Service agree to mediate any dispute or claim arising between them resulting from the buyer participating in the auction or any resulting transaction. Changing a few springs and a little bit of your time should be an easy check before spending some real money to fix it. Semi Auto, Gun Henry Repeating Arms Survival In 22 LR Rifle, Gun Excam Tommy In 22 LR Semi Auto Rifle-New, Gun Browning BA22 In 22 LR Semi Auto Rifle-UNFIRED, Gun Browning BA22 In 22 LR Semi Auto Rifle, Gun Coast To Coast 285A In 22 S/L/LR Bolt Rifle, 2023 - WorthPoint Corporation | 5 Concourse Parkway NE, Suite 2900. Add to . #4703 Coast To Coast model 285N in 22lr Serial Number NVSN Semi Auto Rifle Items in the Price Guide are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members' research needs. Aren't you in Washington?? Recoil Block Screw w/ Washer $ 16.00 Add to cart; Coast to Coast 285 N, 22 LR or SR Rifle Part. Bumper $ 15.00. I bought a old Coast to Coast semi-auto 22 rifle from the local Cabels last spring. I like it better then the Browning Lever Action I picked up. Mon-Fri: 10:00am 4:00pmSaturday & Sunday: Closed. We are an FFL and all state of Oregon and federal laws are followed. 1 (208) 602-6027; . Free shipping on orders over $75 . Pick it up today to repair or complete your Coast to Coast Model 285N Semi-Automatic 22 Caliber Rifle. You are considering a vintage Coast to Coast Model 285N 20-Inch 22 Caliber Barrel .22 Short, Long, & Long Rifle. Coast to Coast (before it became True Value) was a store brand. Description: This auction is for a Coast to Coast 285 A chambered in 22 SLLR with a 24 inch barrel and a bright & shiny bore. Coast To Coast Model 285 .22 cal rifle with clip no s/n..3 views. 410 with 24 inch barrel . I took it back to Cabelas and they sent it off to a semi-local gunsmith for repairs.When I got it back, it was jamming more then when I took it in. Wiki User. Our Friends at Classic Firearm Parts may have it in stock. All guesses because I obviously am missing some info and . the gun isn't here in front of me. Only 1 left in stock. Jewelry Lot Of Gold Filled Service Award Pins, Gun FIE Titan Buffalo Scout 22 Long Revolver, Jewelry Solid Sterling Silver Cuff Bracelet Signed, Native American Indian Style Rug / Horse Blanket, Lot Of 3 Vintage Disney Golden Fantasy Figures MIB. Many Colors - Protected By 9mm Caliber Gun Rights Die Cut Vinyl Decal CCW for Car Window 2A Pistol Barrel 2nd Amendment Constitution FA095.