Due to his strong impact in the South Korean music industry, he is seen as a role model by many other well-known artists as well including Byun Hyun-min, Park Ji-hoon, Younghoon, and Jaehyun. He used to view himself as fat and he was self conscious of his looks and cheeks. BTS's Park Jimin trended on Twitter on April 27th, after a fan who visited the Hanbok exhibition made by the Designer Kim Reiul, revealed that Jimin's waist is 27 inches (68.5 cm). Some have argued that the manliness of his hands is dependent on the angle, but well let you decide. This is a Community where everyone can express their love for the Kpop group BTS. The boys of BTS are the first reason why this sign is now a trend in South Korea. Money is important to Jimin. (Knowing Brother ep 94) Mark where the string ends with the pen. Please LIKE and SHARE this video! His favorite foods are pork, duck, chicken, fruit, and kimchi jjigae. Red is his favorite color. Let's just all agree Jimin's duality is one of a kind. Its like being attacked by a puppy. In the dorm he shares a room with J-Hope. He felt a bit hurt when Jungkook ranked him the last in terms of looks. Pen/Marker HOW TO MEASURE: 1. Jin (Kim Seokjin) Jin's weapon is the biggest one out of all of them. One person asked in Vs eyes, how is Jimin in his 20s different from his teen years?, I think Jimins pinky finger grew a bit, V joked, according to a translation on the YouTube video. Cut a string that is about 6 inches long. Height: 174 cm (5'8.5) Weight: 58.6 kg (129 lbs) Blood Type: A MBTI Type: ESTP (His previous result was ENFJ) Representative Emoji: / Jimin's Spotify list: Jimin's JOAH? 2023 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved. 2. His favorite number is number 3. Complete BTS V body measurements are listed below including his height, weight, and shoe size. Considering how much attention his adorable hands get, can you blame Jimin for sometimes wishing he had a normal pinky that wasn't able to knock fans out on sight with their extreme levels of cuteness? Aside from being a vocalist of BTS, Jeon has pursued singing and acting as a solo artist as well. Is the effort-type. . ]filterfilter lyricsfilter audiobts filterjimin filterbts filter lyricsjimin filter lyricsbts filter color coded lyricsjimin filter color coded lyricsbts filter audiojimin filter audiobts filter live bts filter concert bts filter music videobts filter mvbts filter showcase bts filter teaser bts filter line distributionbts filter coverbts filter reactionbts lyricsbts topicjimin topicbts on lyricsbts sia on lyricsbts black swan lyricsbts shadow lyricsbts ego lyricsbts filter lyricsbts my time lyricsbts louder than bombs lyricsbts ugh lyricsbts zero o clock lyricsbts inner child lyricsbts friends lyricsbts moon lyricsbts respect lyricsbts we are bulletproof the eternal lyrics#BTS # #MAP_OF_THE_SOUL_7 The biggest change? Kpop Quizzes That is, until I logged onto Twitter and saw that I was not at all alone. , Bubble Tea). (He was going to rank Rap Monster as the 7th but he changed his mind saying that recently Rap Monster got better-looking). Read More : MXM Members' Height, From Tallest To Shortest. According to K-pop Map, Jimin is a little on the short side, coming in at about 173 cm. (Source: BTS MBTI 2022 ver. (Warning: These videos may make your heart burst.). #4 Jennie - 163 cm. He is a trained saxophone player as well. BTS's Jimin is known for his cute small sized hands that everyone absolutely adored! METHOD 1. Feel free to comment below. However, the employee at the exhibition said that since Jimin's waist was 27 inches, they had to reduce the mannequin's waist to fit the upper part of the Hanbok. This video is way over due lol but here it is. My favorite ship dynamic is the shortie with a tiny pinky who wants to be babied and cuddled 24/7 by the tall baritone one with most #1s on iTunes, one Twitter user noted of V and Jimins collaboration. softcreams. Suga: Follows the hyungs words well, isnt the personality where hell receive dislike somewhere, puts in effort to live his hardest. By - Zaty FarhaniTranslation by KosmoSub@ZFThanks for watching! BTS, the hardest working boy band in the biz, was hard at work on Christmas day. They were struck through the heart with UwUs. Green Oversized Cargo Pants | Taehyung - BTS. Widely known by his stage name V, Kim Tae-hyung is a member of the South Korean boy group Beyond the Scene (BTS). 1. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright . Etymology. ?Lets measure it~ ~~~~~~ Likes (100) Like Dont let Jimin catch you saying his height is 173 or 173.5 centimetres. The size of V's little finger and Jimin's little finger are too different! Jimins feet are also on the petite side, but that doesnt stop fans from showering them in love. Is quite stubborn. His favorite colors are blue and black. In the dorm, Jimin in charge of the kitchen. Heres What We Know About Still With You and the Mixtapes of These K-Pop Idols. He was just born with adorable pinkies. Wear it with a comfy top and a nice pair of sneakers. A fan gifted him a "King-Size Condom" for his King Size weapon in the past. Other members about Jimin: (There was no accident or anything. So, if you're just now getting hip to the fact that Jimin has the most adorable pinkies known to man, first, I'm sorry. Twitter@Jen _Chuuu. Jimin became interested in a singing career after watching a Rain performance. But then, on March 7, Kookmin Bank released this video of BTS promoting the bank's Liiv digital banking platform. Join Now Create Post . Jimin of BTS)' M/V (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXCBiF67jLM), March 2023 Kpop Comebacks / Debuts / Releases. 1. Jimin stans everywhere know Jimin's hands are perfection the way they are (especially his little pinky). document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); We are using cookies to provide the best experience on our website. 4. Is very considerate. Once he wrote some lyrics and gave them to Suga. Brave Girls's Minyoung opens up her own cafe, Wonder Girls Lim & Shin Min Chul garner attention for their magnificent, traditional style family photos on their son's first birthday, Netizens react coldly to Lee Soo Man's letter dedicated to the SM Entertainment family and fans, TXT's Soobin meets up with his idol Bebe Rexha, GOT7's Park Jinyoung spends a sweet and fun-filled 'Rendezvous' with fans during his concert in Manila, Rapper Sik-K announces 'POP A LOT' tour in North America. Look how large his hand looks in this photo! Jimins ideal date: Sitting on the bench, drinking together I would like to have a countryside date. Jungkook is always teasing Jimin about his height. Your pinky is perfect the way it is! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. April 29 - Newark, NJ - Prudential Center: 19,500 capacity. Check out the moment, and Twitter's reaction, below. Back in these days, when my friends asked me to describe my crush, I, first, told them to definitely not look at said crush's Facebook profile because his pictures are trash, but I then went on to describe features like his gorgeous smile, his broad shoulders, his sparkling eyes, or some other normal physical features we as humans associate with "attractiveness" for whatever reason. Representative Emoji: / That is not an exaggeration. With drawstring on the hem to make it look extra baggy. But now they have grown a lot and now Jimins cheeks are gone, everyone!, A post shared by BTS official (@bts.bighitofficial), Is Jungkook the Last BTS Member to Create a Solo Song? Birthday: October 13, 1995 He prefers a sunny and cool weather. While growing up, he used to work on a farm. The term (sometimes spelled "pinky") is common in Scottish English and American English, and is also used extensively in other Commonwealth countries such as New Zealand, Canada, and Australia. Did we mention the boy is thiccccc? Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE our channel.ALL RIGHTS ADMINISTER. May seem like a smaller finger heart compared to others, but his love for fans is abundant! Foreal foreal. Quiz: How well do you know Jimin? On 1theKs Q&A showASK IN A BOX,Jinexpressed that he wished he had Jimins cute hands. But as adorable as Jimin's little pinkies are, there's one thing that's undeniable: he's got more talent in one of those pinkies than I have in my whole dang body. Ring Finger: 6.6cm . Following are the complete BTS member Jeon Jungkook height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements stats details. (Singles Sep 2017 Taemin Interview) Who is Who: Kpop Boy Groups Jimin thinks the 1st is Jin while the 7th is Suga. The photos from the stage of "Friends" sung by 95z at the online concert BANGBANGCON The Live held by BTS became a hot topic. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Look at how small his fingers are compared to the other members~. The word "pinkie" is derived from the Dutch word pink, meaning "little finger".. That makes him the smallest of all the performers in this boy band. Jimin ()is a member of the South Korean boy group BTS under Big Hit Music. In 10 years, Jimin wants to be a cool singer who enjoys the stage. So, I compiled this short, but comprehensive list of videos that highlight Jimin's pinkies' cutest moments. Kpop Polls Be the first to know what's trending, straight from Elite Daily, Demi Lovatos Haunting Still Alive Video Will Make You Scream, Ill Never Forgive YAll For Sleeping On Christina Aguileras Bionic, BTS J-Hope Dropped A New Single With J. Cole, & Its Inspiring, By subscribing to this BDG newsletter, you agree to our. Jimin always astonishes the general public with how slim and fit his body is. . The other members are known to get distracted by his hands, too, because they're that adorable. 12960. ), Its not that small, but compared to BTS singers like V and Jungkook, Jimins pinky looks tiny. No wonder he has a killer body line for a dancer. Kpop Boy Group Profiles Jimins role models are Rain, Taeyang (Bigbang) and Chris Brown. Height: 174 cm (58.5) Never once did I even think to utter the words, "But wait until you see his adorable pinkies?" This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience possible. *'s . JOAH! Being a master at martial arts and a professional dancer helped him to be a true inspiration of immaculate shape. Aside from their duet on Friends, both V and Jimin have their own solo songs with BTS. 51. Its 173.6 cm, you brat! Jimin to Jungkook. All I see is unrealistic levels of hot in those videos. This year, besides BTS, the event was packed with K-Pop's biggest stars, like GOT7 and EXO. GLAM disbanded, they were under BigHit. 2023 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved. Sweater Hoodie BTS Fit to S ( anak-anak), M, XL (dewasa) - maron, XL di Tokopedia Promo Pengguna Baru Cicilan 0% Kurir Instan. Jimins fellow BTS members love to occasionally tease Jimin for his small fingers by making him compare his pinky finger to theirs. Do you like Jimin? Do you know more facts about him? Pre-debut Jimin entered Busan High School of Arts as the top student in modern dance, but later transferred to Korea Arts High School with V. For V, that includes Singularity off of Love Yourself: Answer. In my journey down the rabbit hole that is the corner of the internet that understands the importance of Jimin's pinkies, I was introduced to a bunch of Twitter accounts dedicated to Jimin's little finger my favorite of which uses their artistic talents to draw Jimin's pinkies' cutest moments with a purple heart bursting from his exceptionally small pinky nail.