I can't take this anymore. Jam-packed with lie after lie and very plausible. Saul suggests Florida, but Jesse thinks about Alaska, a fresh start in a fresh environment. So that's how that happened.Todd describing the methylamine heist to his uncle. Just drop the whole concerned dad thing and tell me the truth. And I was weak. This is the last episode where Walt and Marie directly interact with each other. Legal Information: Know Your Meme is a trademark of Literally Media Ltd. By using this site, you are agreeing by the site's terms of use and privacy policy and DMCA policy. Redeem Now Pause Confession of Walter White Mbomayeung 4 years ago Hip-hop & Rap 63 3 Mbomayeung 17 51 Report Follow Mbomayeung and others on SoundCloud. [1][2] During the episode, Walter White (played by Brian Cranston) is shown giving his in-laws a DVD supposedly containing his confession to being the mysterious Heisenberg. walter white confession copypastatropical rainforest biotic and abiotic factors. I was reeling from a cancer diagnosis that was poised to bankrupt my family. Hank had a partner, a businessman named Gustavo Fring. I wanted to go to the police, but I was frightened. May 14, 2015 at 07:55AM EDT If you're watching this tape, I'm probably dead, murdered by my brother-in-law Hank Schrader. walter white confession copypasta. My wife had no idea of my criminal activities, and was horrified to learn what I had done. Press All the news that's fit to print, debate, and chew on. He let her die, knowing how much Jesse loved her. I wanted to go to the police, but I was frightened. They also thought this due to the title of the episode. 305, Digital Archaeologist & Treasurer & Collection Butler. But Walt hugs Jesse and he gives in, going through the motions with Saul to relocate and disappear. For 3 months he kept them. May 24, 2022 walter white confession copypastahow tall is william afton 2021. aau boys basketball teams in maryland. When Hank arrives home, Marie chastises him for not telling the DEA about Walt. I didn't know where to turn. And I was in hell. Hank had risen in the ranks to become the head of the Albuquerque DEA, and about that time, to keep me in line, he took my children from me. I was the DJ at the funeral, I was playing Breaking Bad theme and then suddenly a guy started running from cops and he gained speed by looking at his phone. Dexter is going out with a whimper, Breaking Bad with a BANG. I was reeling from a cancer diagnosis that was poised to bankrupt my family. I didn't know where to turn. To keep me in line, he took my children. Putting the blame on Hank seemed such a bold move at the time. There was a scene in this weeks episode that seemed like it was from Jacksons movie Pulp Fiction. If you're watching this tape, I'm probably dead, murdered by my brother-in-law Hank Schrader. I was reeling from a cancer diagnosis that was poised to bankrupt my family. I All I could think to do was to make this video in hope that the world will finally see this man, for what he really is. Yeah I did a short little section about the chase between that cop and the meth head who gained speed by looking at his phone. We were scared. I just found this quote after hearing it and have decided to help the Priest move into "The business". Outside a diner in Arizona, Todd leaves Walt a voicemail about the recent change of management from Declan, requesting that Walt return his call. You can help confirm this entry by contributing facts, media, and other evidence of notability and mutation. saw this funeral, so i ran into the building. Mr. White told me it was, like, the biggest train heist ever, like, potential money-wise. I am speaking to my family now. What Is The '17 Squares In A Larger Square' Meme? It was so clever and Bryan Cranston (Walt) played it so sincerely, you couldnt help but laugh at how twisted he made things to portray Walt as Hanks victim. I quickly realized that I was in way over my head and, Hank had a partner named Gustavo Fring, a businessman. Walter: My name is Walter Hartwell White. This is my confession. He then pieces together that Walt had Huell lift the ricin cigarette from his person months prior and was indeed responsible for poisoning Brock. I can't take this anymore. Quotes.net. (LogOut/ Walter wanted to quit after his first stint, because of the consequences it had on his family Skyler had just found out about his secret activity, their . And I was weak. . I have often contemplated suicide, but Im a coward. When Walt and Jesse lean against Saul's car in the desert the first letter on the license plate is covered by Walt. Breaking Bad - Walter's \"Confession\" Scene: Walter (Bryan Cranston) falsely implicates Hank (Dean Norris).BUY THE SERIES: https://www.fandangonow.com/details/1SEA184427672dd6ea3b4dd36bccae86a127?cmp=RTTV_YouTube_DescWatch the best Breaking Bad scenes:https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTovKDoAy18I1D0Gb32tOGpkZBAyk6foJUS Air Date: 2008Network: AMCStarring: Betsy Brandt, Bryan Cranston, Dean NorrisDirector: Michael Slovis Sony Learn more about this show on Rotten Tomatoes: http://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/breaking-bad?cmp=RTTV_YouTube_DescWhat to Watch Next: Certified Fresh TV: http://bit.ly/2FC8sQi Top TV Dramas: http://bit.ly/2HSMnOs Most Anticipated Shows: http://bit.ly/2GQb8cq TV Shows by Channel \u0026 Streaming Platform: http://bit.ly/2GKXHuvMore Rotten Tomatoes: Subscribe to ROTTEN TOMATOES TV: http://bit.ly/2qTF6ZY Subscribe to the ROTTEN TOMATOES NEWSLETTER: https://www.rottentomatoes.com/newsletter?cmp=RTYT_YouTube_Desc Follow us on TWITTER: http://bit.ly/2mpschF Like us on FACEBOOK: http://bit.ly/2COySMI Follow us on INSTAGRAM: http://bit.ly/2FlxGC6Rotten Tomatoes TV delivers Fresh TV at a click! Walter White Confession - Audio & TextAudio & Text of Walter White's Confession (00:01:30) in Albuquerque, NM. Saul attempts to retrieve his gun from his desk, but Jesse gets to it first and uses it to threaten him into confessing. I wanted to go to the police, but I was frightened. His omission and failure to save Jane when she was choking on her own vomit from drugs. YouTube[6] user Imnotsupposedtomeme posted on September 23rd, 2022 a split-screen video showing Walter White's monologue alongside a Spotify playlist message, garnering 2.6 million views and 170,000 likes in six months (shown below). He calls Walt and tells him about the situation. "Breaking Bad, Season 5 Quotes." 'r' When Hank and his wife play the DVD, however, they find that the "confession" is a ploy to incriminate them for Walter's Crimes. , I have often contemplated suicide, but I'm a coward. Hank took me in on a ride-along and showed me just how much money even a small meth operation could make. Hank sold me into servitude to this man. Repeating what I said last week, Dean Norris this is your time to be nominated for an Emmy! 305, Jesse, What the Fuck Are You Talking About. Suggestion for 'Walter White Address / Confession Copypasta' * indicates required fields Walt you are a bad man. I was astounded. That's the last nail in the coffin.Hank, Yes. , I was astounded. When Jesse spreads the gas across Walt's house, he stops at the end of the scene in one spot and the camera switches angles so that it is looking up at Jesse as he splurges the gasoline down. But the money is gone, fleeing is no longer an option, so he has to take matters into his own hands that's when he ends up blowing up Gustavo, and then the lab to cover his tracks. Anyways, The funeral was alright and saw, i was runing form the cops wht you may ask i was trying to sell meth but got caucht whale trying to sell it and i got on to quotes.net to find help then i seen this it gave me hope and got me up and got. to view a random entry. , I All I could think to do was to make this video in hope that the world will finally see this man, for what he really is. Hank has been building a Virtual Youtuber empire for over a year now and using me as his recruiter. 2007-2023 Literally Media Ltd. [18], As of August 30th, 2013, there are more than 66,000 search results for "Hank and Marie watch" on YouTube. I was reeling from a cancer diagnosis that was poised to bankrupt my family. On September 13th, 2013, a Facebook[3] page inspired by the TV show's character theoriginalHeisenberg posted the monologue, receiving 1,800 likes and 194 retweets in a decade (see below). After the very uncomfortable scene at the Mexican restaurant, Skyler leaves a disc for Hank. Some other highlights of Sundays episode of Breaking Bad Confessions:. I used to be the doctor for Jones's son, the funeral was truly tragic but the wings were absolute fire. I was in Hell, I hated myself for what I had brought upon my family. Hank took me on a ride-along and showed me just how much money even a small meth operation could make. Yeah, Walt was willing to let a poor innocent woman be killed for his own benefit. I live at 308 Negra Arroyo Lane, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87104. Stop riding Breaking Bads coattails and interrupting the show with its follow up. Eventually, Hank and Fring had a falling out. PopWatch 'Breaking Bad' spoof: Walt gives Hank a CD of his skating skills? Signup for our newsletter to get notified about sales and new products. [Hank and Marie watch Walter's "confession" tape at home]. thanks quotes.net you really cheered up our funeral! I DO live at 308 Negra Arroyo Lane, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87104. Hank took me on a ride along, and showed me just how much money even a small meth operation could make. The scene ends with Jesse going to Walts home and pouring gasoline inside the living room. And then the one that really matters: the ricin cigarette. I cried, but I discovered a new hobby of mine. Web. Jesse is taken to Saul's office, where Saul contacts the Disappearer. This was played at my disabled dead brother's funeral, he loved this while he was still with us, this made the funeral a lot better but i must say there was someone rather dissapointed with the funeral, jones ceremony was sh*t, smoked 98,7% pure meth afterwards..was cool but chikon was dry and contained ricingoodbye, I made chicken for the funeral and everyone loved it! How many bad things will Jess discover about Walt? He asked that I use my chemistry knowledge to cook methamphetamine, which he would then sell using his connections in the drug world, connections that he made through his career with the DEA. by Though Ed's face is unseen in this episode, it is confirmed by later events, particularly ", There are, however, several shots in which you can clearly see the driver is a middle-aged man and not. Tbh not the best, hello, I am at my dead sons funeral my husband jones say, cheered up the whole service, thanks quotes.net, my disabled, dead son LOVED this! And I was weak. Hank calls them off, then leaves the office for the day. I caught Talking Bad this week because the featured guest was Samuel L. Jackson, whom I greatly admire. So its a warning to Hank that if he goes public, Walt is going to finger Hank, thus buying Walt the time he needs to get his affairs in order. Walter: And who is that, Jesse? Simply explained for a busy day. TV Miley Cyrus' VMAs Performance: 'Breaking Bad's' Hank and Marie Schrader Are Disgusted (Video). [7] User @lofi.aep uploaded a fan cam edit on February 7th, 2023, garnering 133,000 views and 23,100 likes in two weeks (seen below). I live at 308 Negra Arroyo Lane, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87104. If you're watching this tape, I'm probably dead- murdered by my brother-in-law, Hank Schrader. Change), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Not even close. I live at 308 Negra Arroyo Lane, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87104. Yes, you are. On August 13th, 2013, season five, episode 11 of the drama television series Breaking Bad, entitled "Confessions," premiered. I live at 308 Negra Arroyo Lane, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87104. by It's seriously annoying that so many opinions are about Walter White being that egotistical maniac who destroyed that wonderfully crafted criminal operation Walter wanted to quit after his first stint, because of the consequences it had on his family Skyler had just found out about his secret activity, their marriage was in jeopardy, and at this point he did place his family above all else. Eventually, Hank and Fring had a falling out. Jesse: (voice softening) Yes, Mr. White. Hank sold me into servitude to this man. In fact, the bomb that he used was built by me. Also on the 26th, YouTuber Sam Barnett uploaded a video version of Hank and Marie watching the VMAs (shown below, left), which gained more than 2.3 million views in four days. Say My Name (Script) Lyrics. Browse a large collection of ASCII art (text art) copypastas. to view the image gallery, Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Hank has been building a meth empire for over a year now and using me as his chemist. This episode is also the last time Hank and Skyler interact with each other. Hank had risen in the reigns to become the head of the Albuquerque DEA, and about that time to keep me in line, he took my children from me, for three months he kept them. Recently, I tried once again to quit, to end this nightmare, and in response, he gave me this. I live in fear every day that Hank will kill me, or worse, hurt my family. After Hank leaves, Saul scolds Jesse for throwing out the money and landing himself in jail. And he gave me no option in that. I didnt want my family to go into financial ruin, so I agreed. thanks ill continue to use the website. After being threatened, himself and his whole family (the infamous I will kill your infant daughter speech), Walter first attempts to flee via the vacuum cleaner guy, and asks Saul to anonymously inform the DEA about a hit on Hank (again, because he cares about his family, despite everything he's done up to that point he doesn't want them to suffer and in this particular case it's not even a consequence of his actions, even if Walter hadn't been involved in the methamphetamine trade, Hank would have been targeted for murder once he would have flown too close to the Sun). Walter junior, you're my big man. My name is Walter Hartwell White. (Click to copy) ASCII Art copypasta of Walter White Heisenberg. Aaron Paul won the Emmy for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series for his performance in this episode. Upon recovery, Hank was bent on revenge, working with a man named Hector Salamanca, he plotted to kill Fring, and did so. For 3 months he kept them. Hank had risen to become the head of the Albuquerque DEA. Things escalated. ()() I didn't want my family to go into financial ruin so I agreed. Jesse leaves and steals Saul's car. This is my confession. EDIT: And the Hello Kitty cell phone we inevitably noticed before. if you do not hesitate, more social credits ( -11115 social credits )will be subtracted from your profile, resulting in the subtraction of ration supplies. A femboy? The scene has gained popularity online as an expolitable, with a variety of other videos spliced in place of Walter White's confession. The last thing Hank says to Skyler is warning her she will not get off easy if she continues to be loyal to Walt. Here you will find discussions and speculations about the show, pictures from the show, AMA's with the cast, and anything else Breaking Bad related. Jesses our man! And I was weak. Walter's confession copypasta My name is Walter Hartwell White. Smelling the strange white powder on the ground that I found after the service ended sure cheered me up a bit. Every day, I think back at that moment with regret. Upon recovery, Hank was bent on revenge. It's Been Almost 8 Years Since The 'Sad Satan' Phenomenon, And People Still Aren't Sure What Happened, If You're Always In The Passenger Seat, You Might Be A 'Passenger Princess', Controversial Ontario High School Teacher Placed On Leave By School Board, The 'Whatever' 'Dating Talk' Podcast Keeps Going Viral For 'Triggering' Its Young Woman Guests, 4chan Turns Disgraced Cartoonist Scott Adams Into A Meme, Walter White Address / Confession Copypasta, Theme from the Walking Dead Bear McCreary, Better Call Saul: 'A Sick Joke' Talked About Scene Ep. Though a young man had passed, his love for this quote would live on. Skyler, you are the love of my life. Come on! Jesse had assumed Gus had taken it, but now he realizes it was Walt and he skips the van in order to beat a confession out of Saul. Walter White Confession or Walter White Address refers to a copypasta and meme taken from the confession tape monologue uttered by Breaking Bad character Walter White (portrayed by Bryan Cranston) in which he falsely incriminates his brother-in-law of murdering him and running a drug empire. And when I tried to quit, Fring threatened my family. Something wrong happened behind the scenes. TwitchQuotes is the leading online database for ASCII ar. Saul has Huell drop him off at the roadside where he is to be picked up. It's seriously annoying that so many opinions are about Walter White being that egotistical maniac who destroyed that wonderfully crafted criminal operation. Hank and Marie of Breaking Bad React to the VMAs and 4 Other Viral Videos You Need to See, 'Breaking Bad' Miley Edition: Hank And Marie Watch The VMAs, Hank and Marie Watch Miley Twerk in Hilarious 'Breaking Bad' Mash-Up, Miley Cyrus' VMA Performance: Breaking Bad's Hank and Marie Watch in Horror, Breaking Bad Topples Hitler, Goes Viral with Hank and Marie Parody Videos, 'Breaking Bad': Hank And Marie Watch Aaron Paul On 'The Price Is Right' In Latest Mash-Up (VIDEO), Jesse, What the Fuck Are You Talking About. I can't take this anymore. Jesse tries to light up a joint, but Saul tells him that the Disappearer will not take him if he's carrying marijuana. This is my confession My name is Walter Hartwell White. Breaking Bad Episode Scripts - Springfield! This is my confession. Or worse, hurt my family. PROTIP: Upon recovery, Hank was bent on revenge, working with a man named Hector Salamanca, he plotted to kill Fring, and did so. II always thought Hank was a very moral man, and I was particularly vulnerable at the timesomething he knew and took advantage of. Eventually, Hank and Fring had a falling out. Laura Benanti and other Coronavirusstars, I bought the last Purell: Virus threat brings out our worstbehavior. I didn't know where to turn. January 21, 2022 walter white confession copypastapss learning pool login. Remember This Walter White Confession Copypasta Meme? If you're watching this tape, I'm probably dead, murdered by my brother-in-law Hank Schrader. Connections that he made through his career with the DEA. And Hanks (Dean Norris) pissed-off facial expressions were priceless. Todd, his uncle and another thug were having coffee in a diner while Todd went on and on about the great train robbery where they committed the greatest heist of all time, stealing a huge quantity of methalymine and substituting it with water. This is my confession. Hank had risen in the ranks to become the head of the Albuquerque DEA, and about that time, to keep me in line, he took my children from me. I live in fear every day that Hank will kill me, or worse, hurt my family. Hilarious tweet by Aaron Paul before the start of this weeks episode. 'i' Instead of LWYRUP (Lawyer Up) it reads WYRUP (Wire Up), a possible foreshadowing of Jesse getting a wire by Hank in the next episode. And I wound up paying his medical bills, which amounted to a little over $177,000. Hank has been building a meth empire for over a year now, and using me as his chemist. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. We were scared. I agree, My name IS Walter Hartwell White. In Tee K.O., players will draw random drawings and write random phrases that could go on a t-shirt. Jesse does not hug back but nevertheless breaks down into tears, sobbing in Walt's arms. I live at 308 Negra Arroyo Lane, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87104. There were two other bad things Walt did that especially stand out. My name is Walter Hartwell White. 4 Mar. Once again, I cant wait for the next episode. Then I found this post. I I always thought Hank was a very moral man, and I was particularly vulnerable at the time something he knew and took advantage of.
Owari Satsuma Mandarin In Container, Does Brillia Cause Weight Loss, Christine Grahame Illness, What Does Chicken Nugget Mean In Slang, When Did Mike Connors Wife Die, Articles W