The mother is Helen Macintyre, a professional art consultant, who lost her legal battle to keep secret the paternity of her daughter, who is named only as "AAA" in public court documents. Woman Was Told Two Men Were Her Father But Now She Needs The Truth (Full Episode) | Paternity Court, But the handsome man in the blue shirt behind the defendant, Season 5, Episode 73 Murray v. Gerald-Donaldson, Boyfriend Abandoned Girlfriend During Pregnancy (Full Episode) | Paternity Court, Kidd v. Rawlings ( Season 5, Episode 39 ), Mother Denied Paternity When Better Man Came Along (Full Episode) | Paternity Court, Couple Broke Up 1 Week Before Prom (Full Episode) | Paternity Court, It wouldnt happen if he was not trying to get me pregnant. A 33-year-old woman meets her potential biological father for the first time. All rights reserved. The Truth Comes Out On Facebook! Brown v. Jones: A woman brings a man to court to prove paternity and get the financial support she needs. You must log in or register to reply here. Season 4, Episode 37 Mangram v. Schools: A mother who lost her son to violent crime is here to prove that her son is not the father of a baby. Man Denies Baby After 2 Week Fling, The Mom & HIS Mom Come To Court (Full Episode) | Paternity Court. I'm about to begin my journey in rewriting my life after all the trauma, pain, and loneliness. Woman Cheated On Fiance & 30 Year Old Paternity Secrets (Full Episode) | Paternity Court, Paternity Court 11.03.2019 ( Conner vs Wallce) FullLauren Lakes Paternity, Despite the results the son is a outstanding beautiful person she raised him well I must say I pray the young man gets the answers hes need to put a close on this situation. Thomas v. Powell A 22-year old woman brings the man shes always believed to be her father after he confesses his doubts surrounding her mothers promiscuity. When telling his wife the story, they both agreed that Damien doesn't know that the OP is not his biological father. Macintyre's daughter is alleged to be the second child conceived by Johnson as a result of extramarital affairs, the court heard during hearings last year. havent finished watching the entire show yet. Puckett v Macon: Two children were born to two different women two weeks apart, both took the name of their alleged father. How could you abandon your own flesh and blood and get re-married like it was nothin while my mom and I grew up poor?' Meanwhile, she wants him to take a lie-detector test. OP has the plan to tell Damien carefully that he is not his father and what happened between OP and his mother. aternity Court 01.23.2019 ( Gower v. Ducasse) Full Episode|Lauren Lakes Paternity, Paternity Court 05.15.2019 (Gower vs. Ducasse) Full Episode | Lauren Lakes Paternity, Learned the Hard Way Without Parents | Paternity Court, Season 5, Episode 84 McCrary v. Goodson, Married Man Tried to Make Other Relationship Serious (Full Episode) | Paternity Court. Husband Found Intimate Video of Wife With Another Man (Full Episode) | Paternity Court, Paternity Court 05.24.2020 #97 Carr v Villa & Fisher v Doyle. Vs. Douglas Corporation, Respondent ( maybe ) registration and instructions for and! Woman Has Two Phones At All Times (Full Episode) | Paternity Court. February 29, 2020. Damien R. Johnson was a resident of Buffalo, New York at the time of passing. Profile :- Season 4, Episode 13 Thompson v. Robinson/Fresneda: A Florida woman loses her mother and then gets a shocking message that her father, isnt her biological father. Smith v. Lewis: An Ohio man suspects his great uncle fathered the woman who claims is his biological daughter. Everyone Practices Cancel Culture | Opinion, Deplatforming Free Speech is Dangerous | Opinion. The documents state any of Dr. Bing's grandchildren must be "raised by my children as part of their families" to receive any financial benefits from him after he set up the GC trust in 1980. Johnson/McIver vs . Even though she has found lasting success as an actress and swimwear designer, Elizabeth Hurley revealed in an interview with Red magazine that, 'It would be fantastic to fall in love with someone wonderful.' Season 5, Episode 58 Dallas v. Stewart: A Michigan man has to choose between his wife or his mistress and hopes the DNA results will help him make a decision. Watch Lauren Lake's Paternity Court: Chaplin v. Jackson from Season 6 at TVGuide.com The issue with this is that this doesn't seem much better . She handled her biz. Muslim content creator harassed for calling out non binary Tik Toker Jeffrey Marsh. To the best of my knowledge, Stephen has never met Damian, and Stephen only met Kira after she became an adult. Caylea Woodbury is called to Lauren Lake's Paternity Court to settle the debate about the father of her baby boy, Lexington.Judge Lake asks Caylea's boyfriend whether or not he thinks . Jackson v. Lipscomb/Jackson: A North Carolina woman doesnt believe her husband is the father of his mistresss baby. Now shes in court determined to get the truth. Bouman v. Bouman: An emotional grandmother is in court to defend her deceased sons name and to determine if he has a 20 year old daughter. Williams III v Smith: A man from Denton, TX comes to court to prove once and for all that he is not the father of a womans adult child. Maxon v. Gearring Filled with regret, a Tennessee man brings his ex-fling to court to prove that he is not the father of her three-year-old daughter. Its an emotional day in Paternity Court when a 24-year-old Missouri man confronts his supposed father for abandoning him after his mother died in a car accident. Legacy.com reports . The mother of an 8-month old boy is looking to prove to her ex-boyfriend and his new fianc that he . Everybodys Messy! Paternity Court 01.16.2019 (David vs Falon ) Full EpisodePaternity Court. Tania Currington v. Kim Larson An 18-year-old woman claims her 42-year-old ex-lover begged her to have his baby, but he and his daughter have paternity doubts due to her admitted infidelity. Lee v. France/Miller: A Georgia woman is shocked by a deathbed confession that makes her wonder who her father is. Season 5, Episode 106 Adams v. Spencer: A Minnesota woman indulged in a love triangle and is in court to find out which man fathered her 13-month-old twins. A Tennessee man is certain hes not the father of a 2-month-old baby. Deggs v. Guerin. Woman Hopes The Man Who Stepped Up Is Actually Childs Father (Full Episode) | Paternity Court. After eliminating two out of six potential candidates, a woman tries to identify her son's biological father. In a now-deleted post published to Reddit's r . Fields v. Nichelson: A man comes to court to prove his girlfriends son is not his. Lauren Lake's Paternity Court: Created by David Armour. Woman Does Not Remember Ever Sleeping With Man (Full Episode) | Paternity Court. Eubanks v. Wilkes A Missouri woman brings her fianc to court to prove he is the father of her three-month-old son after he finds incriminating evidence in her phone. Video #1. I guarantee some of these cases will be solved. Scott v. Crane: A man gets back together with his wife and wants proof that his girlfriends baby is not his. (Full Episode) | Paternity Court\rhttps://youtu.be/T5ah2XXdv44\r\r#PaternityCourt #LaurenLake Luttrell v. Leaks: A 29-year old woman discovers a match onancestory.comwith the man she hopes is her biological father. Spruell v. Dixon: Did these friends with benefits produce a 13 month old baby? Valdaz-Lark /Pitts v. Slater: A Birmingham woman believes her fianc fathered a child with his ex-girlfriend. Ancestry. Man Went to Jail and Owes $10,000 In Child Support (Full Episode) | Paternity Court. Season 5, Episode 76 Johnson v. Davis: Dr. Jackie from Married To Medicine weighs in on the case of a Georgia woman who suspects her married lover is the father of only one of her fraternal twins. You Are Not My Favorite Daughter | Paternity Court, Man Stupidly Claims Men Are ALLOWED to Cheat (Full Episode) | Paternity Court, Rejected By Her First Love (Full Episode) | Paternity Court, Babies Having Babies (Full Episode) | Paternity Court, Woman Brings in 3 Ex-Lovers for Paternity Test Part 2 (Full Episode) | Paternity Court, Season 5, Episode 28 Downing v. Jones (Part 2): Its the conclusion of a two-part, riveting Paternity Court episode, in which a 29-year-old Georgia woman demands to know if either of her mothers three ex-lovers is her father, Fake It Til You MakeA Baby (Full Episode) | Paternity Court, Woman Admits to 6 Year Long Affair in 12 Year Marriage (Full Episode) | Paternity Court. Douglas v. Jones: A married couple who were unfaithful to each other want to determine the paternity of their daughter. Season 4, Episode 18 Sheats v. Rhodes: A woman is in court to see if the court will grant a paternity test to the two men she was told were her fathers. Walk Me Down The Aisle: Young Woman Shocked By Doubts Around Father (Full Episode) | Paternity Court. The Father Could Be One of Two Brothers (Full Episode) | Paternity Court, Lee v. Green A self-proclaimed promiscuous Georgia woman brings her ex-boyfriend to court to prove that he is the father of her son not her sugar daddy!, Sugar Daddy And Baby Daddy? Woman Pins Paternity On Man Who Says They Were Never Intimate (Full Episode) | Paternity Court. Lema v. Scott/Anderson: The second season opens in Orlando, where a woman claims that a married man is her childs father. Boleyjack vs. Davis. He refuses to continue to live in a lie and needs to know if hes the biological father of her two sons. JUDGE LAUREN GOES OFF,CANT TAKE ANOTHER DUMB WORD OUT THIS IDIOTS MOUTH2 STDs AT ONE TIME!!! For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I wish the best for you.'". It won't be an easy thing for him to hear, but I think its a necessary one. But will it end in paternity court when two men from her mothers past appear in court? Will a DNA test and lie detector test help this feuding couple? (Full Episode) | Paternity Court\rhttps://youtu.be/6r94HVRIUiQ\r\r#PaternityCourt #LaurenLake Will she have to prove that her 15-month-old daughter belongs to him too? Not only is paternity in question, but marriages are at risk of falling apart in these spicy Paternity Court episodes. Friends To Foes: Man Says Friends Name Printed On Babys Onesie (Full Episode) | Paternity Court, When Theres A Will, Theres A Way: 7 Miscarriages Later, Finally(Full Episode) | Paternity Court. Tune in every weekday for shocking DNA reveals, and Lauren's trademark brand of brutal honesty and wisdom, on Lauren Lake's Paternity . Smith v. Jones A Michigan man deflowers his virgin girlfriend but learns she let other men in her garden soon after. Man Denies Two Children After Girlfriends Infidelity (Full Episode) | Paternity Court. Woman Told Bus Passenger He May Be A Father (Full Episode) | Paternity Court. Davis vs. Cole. Moore v. Scott: A Mississippi man brings his ex-girlfriend to court, adamant that he is the father of her four-year-old daughter. 3,134 Followers, 2,477 Following, 1,732 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Damien Johnson (@johnsonballet) johnsonballet. Sousis v. Payne: An emotion 19 year old claims that her exs meddling mother has caused her son to doubt fathering her 10 month old baby. Its Revenge, Baby! Peterson v. Peterson: After appearing previously in court to establish paternity of her child, an Atlanta, GA was shocked to learn that her own paternity may be in question. Why are so many girls harassed at an early age(8-12)? Deja Vu Siblings: Bombshell Paternity Doubt Regarding Two Sisters (Double Episode) | Paternity Court. He gave her a limited amount of time before he sends the test to Damien himself. If he ever reaches out again, you can get into the emotional aspects but it's likely he will not," they continued. Johnson v. Lewis: A Kentucky woman wants proof that her boyfriend is her daughters father. Rice v. Debaca: A Virginia woman thinks that a man she met online is the father of her baby.. Man Says Woman Was A Friend With Benefits, Now Denies Unborn Child (Full Episode) | Paternity Court. She Been Shady Since Day 1: Man Denies Paternity From a Fling (Full Episode) | Paternity Court, Jordan v. Heim Two men are caught in a web of lies spun by the woman who they slept with five-years ago. What's your top five cities for overall quality of life for ADOS? The sharp-witted Lake helps litigants resolve legal paternity issues through mediating discussion and presenting DNA results. Who launched proceedings before a top and Damian posted to social media in the footsteps.! McKenzie v. Guy: A man denies paternity because he says he already has too many kids. (Full Episode) | Paternity Court. Court Order. A test can show with 99.9% accuracy if a man isn't a person's biological father. Season 5, Episode 107 Garrett v. Boyer: A woman from Philadelphia waits two years to bring her ex lover to court to prove that he is daughters father, but he claims she was having relations with other men. Ellison v. Jenkins/McMichael: A Georgia woman admits she has a history of infidelity but insists that her ex is her daughters father. Season 5, Episode 23 Lloyd v. Railey: Two Detroit men join forces and bring a Tennessee woman to court to find out if either of them is the father of her baby girl. Bwahahahahaha!!! Woman Claims Man Wanted Her To Have His Babies (Full Episode) | Paternity Court. Redditors were quick to defend the OP in the comment section, u/Thin-Manufacturer892 gave the OP some advice in a top comment with over 17,000 upvotes, "Maybe he doesn't need the details of his mother? Season 5, Episode 80 Washup v. Smith: A 30-year-old woman was devastated when her unborn sons alleged father was tragically killed soon after learning he was not her daughters biological father. Griffin v. Brown & Hoffman v. Wolfe: A Baltimore man wants to know if hes the father of his fiances 2-year-old daughter; a Tennessee man is anxious to solve a mystery thats three decades old and find out if he has a son. Strip The Doubts Away: Man Denies Stripper Girlfriends Daughter (Full Episode) | Paternity Court. For example, if the parents of a child were not married when the mother became pregnant or when the child was born, the child does not have a legal father until parentage is established. Man Says He Has Zero Spiritual Energy With This Child (Full Episode) | Paternity Court, 20 Years of Questions Leads to Paternity Test (Full Episode) | Paternity Court. Page v. Sutton: A man discovers via social networking that his fiance is cheating on him, so he asks for a paternity test for the womans daughter. "l know that neither of them has lived with Stephen while a minor as a regular member of his household. Season 5, Episode 54 Fisher v. Meyer: The paternity of two Ohio siblings is in question because their alleged father believes their mother cheated on him on numerous occasions with other men. Presiding Judge and Executive Producer, Lauren Lake's Paternity Court. Man Says Things Just To Say Things (Full Episode) | Paternity Court. The post had over 7,000 upvotes and 700 comments. A 23 year old woman from Jackson, Mississippi is ready to prove that she knows he is the father. "Some parts really stood out though, things like 'You need to be supporting your REAL son' and 'How do you think it feels when I have to tell people that my own father abandoned me the minute I was born? Man Goes On Vacation And Returns To A Pregnant Girlfriend (Full Episode) | Paternity Court. How would you define the ultimate housewife? Secrets Aired On Social Media Reveals Potential Paternity Issue (Full Episode) | Paternity Court, Season 4, Episode 27 Baylor v. Earls, Sr, Accused of Being Unfaithful for the Whole Relationship (Full Episode) | Paternity Court, Aspiring Rapper Wants Proof That Daughter Isnt His (Full Episode) | Paternity Court. Woman Believes Either Deceased Man Or His Brother Is Childs Father (Full Episode) | Paternity Court. Paternity Court 11.27.2019 ( Miller vs Brewer ) Full Episode || Lauren Lakes Paternity, Man Doubts Paternity of One of His Fraternal Twins (Full Episode) | Paternity Court, I tell you what I am going to do, is ask you if you will marry me. Adopted Daughter Says Parents Abandoned Her (Full Episode) | Paternity Court. Woman Claims To Turn Down Guys On Social Media (Full Episode) | Paternity Court. However, she has no clue as to which of two men is her sons father. Reparations Task Force LIVE in Sacramento, CA! Commons v. Baker: After his girlfriend confesses to cheating with an ex, an Illinois man begins to doubt he is the father. Actress Elizabeth Hurley pines to 'fall in love with someone wonderful', Prince Harry addresses 'Spare' backlash in interview: 'I have never looked for sympathy in this', Shania Twain was 'uncontrollably fragile' from ex Mutt Lange's affair with friend: 'How could I be so stupid', Olivia Newton-John's daughter Chloe reveals 'promise' she made to mother before her death, Emma Stones 'And' co-star Willem Dafoe had her slap him 20 times to get scene right, Prince Harry's 'attacks' on 'villain' Camilla led to Frogmore Cottage eviction: expert, Film industry reacts to death of 'Saving Private Ryan' star Tom Sizemore: 'You're a legend'. Williams v. Glover A young mother claims the man who took her virginity is her sons father, but he suspects his brother is the biological father. View All Episodes. Although the exact value of the trust is not known,all grandchildren beneficiaries are expected to inherit at least several millions. 35-Years In the Dark: Woman Finally Solves Paternity Mystery (Full Episode) | Paternity Court. I couldn't do it! White/Talbert v. Loving: After finding out through facebook that there was a 50/50 chance he was the father of his on and off girlfriends child, a Charlotte, NC man comes to court demanding to learn the truth of her childs paternity. Season 5, Episode 10 Hunter v. Holden: A Florida auto mechanic suspects his live-in girlfriend had another mans baby and is only with him for his money. He gave me permission when he laid down with me. Thats big girl talk, right there. Paternity Court 06.16.2019 (Matthews vs. Shaw) Full Episode | Lauren Lakes Paternity, Three Possible Sets of Parents (Full Episode) | Paternity Court. Billingsley v. Broadnax: A woman is suing a man for $5,000 because he hasnt done anything for the baby. (Full Episode) | Paternity Court, Woman Had Revenge Relations And Boyfriends Cousin May Be Father (Gray v. Pierson), Boyfriends Cousin May Be Father (Full Episode) | Paternity Court, A One-Night Two Men, One Baby ( Allen v. Lavant/Mitchell), A One-Night Two Men, One Baby (Allen v. Lavant/Mitchell), Woman Didnt Tell Fiance About Baby For 5 Months, Now Theres Doubt (Full Episode) | Paternity Court, Man Believes Hes Not The Father Of Child Hes Paying Support For (Full Episode) | Paternity Court, Man Sues To Remove Name Off Birth Certificate Of Child He Denies (Full Episode) | Paternity Court, Man Cheated Because Woman Burned His Clothes (Full Episode) | Paternity Court, You can not destroy someone properties, no matter what, Woman Is Certain Man Is Her Childs Father, He Says Dates Are Off (Full Episode) | Paternity Court. Season 4, Episode 35 Nielsen v. Davis: An Illinois woman credits the birth of her son with giving her reason to turn her life around. why does she have PROPERTY OF this dudes name TATTOOED on her? He left the relationship, calling it "the most miserable time" of his life. Season 4, Episode 36 Lockridge v. Tidwell: The courtroom is rocked with emotion when a Washington state woman brings her long time lover to court to prove he fathered her ten-month-old. The 29 year old mother brings the possible father to court for a DNA test and for answers. Salute to Jeffery he seems like a stand-up guy!! Ms. Holden admits she was confused about the biological father because of the medical advice she received, but is 100% certain Mr. Hunter is the father. DIVORCE COURT Full Episode: Buckner vs Buckner, Jackson v. Hightower ( Season 6 Episode 24 ), Paternity Court March 31, 2019 (Jackson v. Hightower) Full Episode | Lauren Lakes Paternity, The life I was leaving in the past, I am no longer leaving that life, I turned over to my daughter and asked her to find her, With faith I knew there was part of my life that needed closure, Williamson v. Phillips ( Season 6 Episode 24 ), Paternity Court 03.28.2019 (Williamson v. Phillips) Full Episode | Lauren Lakes Paternity, Phillips v Williamson (Show Open) Whether they like each other or not, #PaternityCourt is going to find a dad for this See More, Whether they like each other or not, #PaternityCourt is going to find a dad for this, Hoagland v. Hoagland Jr. & Glover v. Jackson/Brady/Staton, Schenck v. Robinson ( Season 2 Episode 86 ). Woman Says Man Was Living Double Life (Full Episode) | Paternity Court, Nobody in my family got a big forehead like you, All it takes is to buy them cigarettes and beer, I am going to lose my 7 years relationship over this, All that talking about what he stands to see. We cant stop smiling at these heartwarming, (happy) tear-jerking moments on Paternity Court! Man Accuses Woman of Being A Serial Cheater (Full Episode) | Paternity Court, He made me promises that he couldnt keep, Seen her getting in and out with multiple guys. Wed . Man Now Questions Infidelity & Doubts Paternity (Full Episode) | Paternity Court. Wife Cheats On Husband Ten Times, Now He Has Doubts (Full Episode) | Paternity Court. He sent me a multi paragraph message on FB calling me an [a**hole] for ditching 'my real wife' (Allie and I never married) for a do-over family and that I should be supporting them, and a bunch of other s**t.". Open Relationship From The Past Haunted Woman For Years (Full Episode) | Paternity Court. Man Mooched Off Woman and Cheated On His Girlfriend (Full Episode) | Paternity Court, Waitttttttt the mom said, the baby look like you with dem crazyyyy eyes, He tried to roll his eyes and they got lost going different directions, Never trust someone who cant look you straight in the eyeswith both eyes..at the same time, Oooh weeee whooo is the MAKEUP ARTIST On this show. Season 5, Episode 86 Dark v. Bailey: An Atlanta man and his pregnant girlfriend claim he is not the father of another womans 13-month-old son. DNA paternity tests are extremely accurate. Women At War! ( 2020-02-29) Lauren Lake's Paternity Court (originally known as Paternity Court) is a nontraditional court show in which family lawyer and legal analyst Lauren Lake heard and ruled on paternity cases and rendered DNA test results. Fields/Boyer v. Sandifer: Two potential sisters come to court to prove a Mount Olive, AL man is their father. They Thought They Were Sisters But Now Theres Doubt Around One (Full Episode) | Paternity Court. Is This Mother Testifying or Testi-lying? A woman brings her late sons reported baby-mama to court to prove that he was not the biological father. Daughter Discovers 30 Year Old Family Secret (Full Episode) | Paternity Court. Woman Felt Unwanted By And Invisible To Potential Father (Full Episode) | Paternity Court. Involved and shared custody of boy until he took his son to doctor at 13 saying he want to check if he had diseases. Season 4, Episode 32 Brown v. Brown: A Jacksonville, FL woman claims shes owed over $20,000 in back child support and says its time for her ex to pay up and stop denying their daughter. (Full Episode) | Paternity Court, Galloway v Harris: A woman from Jacksonville, FL woman comes to court to prove the man from church she slept with in a Van is the father of her twin children, Church In The AM, Backseat Fling At Night, Twins 9 Months Later (Full Episode) | Paternity Court, Woman Believes Man Is Her Kids Father, He Says She Had Baby Fever (Full Episode) | Paternity Court, Has not done nothing for her, but buy her cheap diapers, He turned out to be just like the rest of them, He said he was going to go have a cigarette, but he never came back, My other baby soon as I held the baby I felt a bond, But I must say this episode is really enjoyable with laughter and funny. Justia US Law Case Law Louisiana Case Law Louisiana Court of Appeal, Fifth Circuit Decisions 2011 STATE OF LOUISIANA VERSUS DAMIEN JOHNSON STATE OF LOUISIANA VERSUS DAMIEN JOHNSON Annotate this Case. I Am The Virgin Mary: Woman Says Theres No Other Possible Father (Full Episode) | Paternity Court, Travis v. Mcnair Rumors of cheating has a Mississippi man suspicious over the paternity of a child he has raised since birth., Foolish, Blind Love: Mans Cousin Says Hes Raising The Wrong Child (Full Episode) | Paternity Court. Tears Of JOY! Updates on what happened to families after they heard the DNA test results. When They Dont See Us: Europes Indifference to the Fate of the Rest of the World. Tis a good day! She is in court to prove her 11month-old daughter is indeed his. TV14 Law, Reality, Series Series. Married Man Has Side Chicks Name Tattoo (Full Episode) | Paternity Court, Paternity Court 06.15.2019 (Dallas vs. Stewart) Full Episode | Lauren Lakes Paternity, Man Denies Relationship With Child Despite Photo Evidence (Full Episode) | Paternity Court, The childs last name is going to be Hardley, There is no gearing towards a relationship when he stays with me. All rights reserved. He didnt know her name but she knew his name, birth date and social security number. Washington v. Steinhart New York tempers flare in the courtroom as a man and his girlfriend bring the other woman to court to prove he did not father her three-month-old daughter.
Palace Theater Albany View From My Seat, Dart Infostation Login, Cities 97 Djs, Duct Detector Remote Test Switch Requirements, Single Family Homes For Rent In Dothan, Al, Articles D