Despite artists suing for better terms and conditions and the abolition of the infamous "slave contract," labels have found new ways to assert their authority. With 2022 nearing its end, K-netizens have shown concerns over K-pop groups whose contracts will expire in 2023. WJSN, also known as Cosmic Girls, debuted on February 25, 2016, under Starship Entertainment. Starship, you have other idols aside from IVE. also wjtb didn't get to perform kiss your lips so bona said they'll perform it in their next concert. WJSN CONTRACT RENEWAL ERA. Use paragraphs to make it easier to read. Normally, no Kpop fans would ever want to . Its last full-group release was in September 2020 and since then two of the seven members, Elkie and Sorn, have left the group. It seems unavoidable. Contents 1 History 1.1 2015: Pre-debut The contracts of these nine popular K-pop groups will expire in 2023. Copyright 2023 KpopStarz.com. luda ve dawon ss ten ayrldlar gruptan deil di miii dalmalarndan korkuodum kr bama gelmedi, im so happy for 8 but im so sad for ludawon i loved them sm . but their bond and closeness are pretty good as far as i see so if they renew i can see members who join starship early (soobin, seola, exy, dayoung eunseo, bona) do that. (Don't touch my mind) Even without you, I'm really fine. "WJSN, Please Don't Disband!" Korean Fans Worry For WJSN's Future Activities After Their Recent Fancon News Jan 10, 2023, 4:28pm 3 minutes to read As WJSN, also known as Cosmic Girls, approaches their 7th debut anniversary, fans couldn't help but worry about the group's contract expiration. Starship planned to capture both Korea and China. Tetapi pada kenyataannya, ia lahir di Indonesia. - Advertisement - The fan club name or fandom name of WJSN is "Ujung ()". The group disbanded in 2022. Is Cosmic Girls okay? This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Honestly, they're done for. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. It does feel like they're still committed, with the new subunits & how Starship have been pretty accommodating with each member's solo gigs. It has been nearly two years since the group released music. but I guess that's is because she is so busy with her solo activities. pinkyyfly. Stats are based upon replies and quotes of this tweet. So bar any drastic circumstances i think the members will be more than happy to continue on, as it looks like they're planning for more various future activities. Additionally, Johnny will most likely undergo contract negotiations at the end of December 2023, as that is when he joined NCT 127. Many fans did not believe the group were going to completely disband due to the fact Starship had posted that WJSN would be joining Bubble alongside all the other Starship groups. *NOTE: This is a very speculative video, thus I recommend you to draw your own conclusions and share your own thoughts on the situation down below. Update: Apparently, MIXX is not actually disbanded, but will be active exclusively inChina as a 3-member C-Pop girl group: https://onehallyu.com/topic/489518-mixx-not-technically-disbanded/. One fan on Twitter (@dearchengxiao) recently noticed that Xuanyi, Cheng Xiao, and Meiqi have all removed Cosmic Girls member from their Weibo descriptions. From what I can tell, Starship doesn't care about idol longevity after the initial 7 years are up; they'll just debut new idols. We also seem to be receiving a lot of good energy while performing for the first time in a while. Other members were active in 2021, with Seunghee, Yeeun and Seungyeon. 03 Mar 2023 05:41:21 or this may cool off, who knows. Luda, dayoung, dawon, exy and Maybe SOOBIN suspicious about them Bona too.. 100 percent sure not all of them renew.. which may or may not lead to complete calling off. The singer-turned-actor has received widespread acclaim for his roles in popular K-dramas such as True Beauty and My ID is Gangnam Beauty, and is said to be putting his best foot forward in his burgeoning acting career with no other obligations. #txt#txtedit#txtedits#kpop#kpopedit#kpopedits#kpopshorts#kpopdance#kpopmusic#thenamechapter#kpopsong#2022#kpopalbums#kpopranking#kpopinpublic#txtmoa#txtsongs. "The weather has been cold since the beginning of the year, so thank you very much for coming. When the girls were introduced to the public, their record . Their latest release Born Pink (album) came after a gap of almost two years and skyrocketed their popularity. This account is already logged in to Trendsmap. They might not be as busy, famous, or as popular as the current or newer groups, but they want to stay together with the loyal fans. After the resurgent sensation by "Rollin'" and the performances at "Queendom 2," in the end, Brave Girls members still decide to disband and part ways with their company after their contracts expire. On September 3, Starship . 3 ln vy l nhiu ri , c wjsn comeback u u m ton bi hay, m nugu thy mie, nhng ln comeback u bn c di 1000 thm tht, gi cng ty u t v ive, chc sp cho wjsn disband ri cng ht hp ng, The band is yet another one in the lineup to face contract renewal affairs in 2023. Woo Joo So Nyeo WJSN Cosmic Girls STARSHIP 132016225MoMoMoMnet M! Formed by Cube Entertainment, the nine-member K-pop group made its official debut in 2016. Their exclusive contract will likely expire in August 2023. We break up in the end, in the end now. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. As of right now, Yuehua Entertainment is yet to issue a statement on the status of Cosmic Girlss China line. The group later disbanded in June this year after their two-year contract expired. Xuanyi has also been active on television, appearing as a cast member on several Chinese television shows. I wish atleast we get a concert or atleast a single promotion of them alltogether once. I had lots of good memories with fellow fans. So lets give it our all! Though the agency is yet to officially commence the proceedings regarding the K-pop groups contract renewal, fans are expecting Cha Eun-woos possible exit. IIRC, Exy has said before that she wants WJSN to be as long-lasting as Apink. The group is scheduled to disband by April of 2021, according to numerous reports. Please refrain from any toxicity against any idols, groups, or others.Last Sequence MV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0YLZmcARRULast Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWhmt-kBt-o\u0026t=13sLast Reaction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FiXcWRbt8o\u0026t=52sSecond Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIAalhcrJ7Y9EftwoH4SNqw#kpop #wjsn # VICTON (Voice for New World) debuted on November 9, 2016, under IST Entertainment. I just hope that the group doesn't end up like MIXX Word is yuehua is already planning to replace the girls. Her last musical release was in April 2022 with the single "Suffering." Meiqi is currently active as an actress. Specifically, the original members of NCT U, NCT Dream, and NCT 127 will be undergoing discussions. On the bright side, WJSN overcame the 7-year curse and DID NOT disband. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. The group has maintained high-quality releases since their debut. Fans believe that the two NCT sub-units, NCT 127 and NCT DREAM, who debuted in 2016, will re-sign their contracts in 2023. [info] #chengxiao and fellow wjsn members meiqi and xuanyi have removed wjsn member on their respective weibo description, and all changed to yuehua entertainment artist ; singer ; actor, no statement from yuehua yet if they officially left the group# # # pic.twitter.com/rdGx6I1M31, cheng xiao updates (@dearchengxiao) November 6, 2020. TWICE Dahyun Has People Gasping Over Her Looks At New York Fashion Week: 'Wrecked, yes or yes. MLD Entertainment To Debut New Boy Group HORI7ON: Concept, Date, More Details! They will still continue as a group proving all the doubters wrong Luda and Dawon may have left the company but they will always be part of WJSN. in 2024 chansik will be enlisting. Hey thinker! They are currently competing in the Mnet show "Queendom 2.". Her first comeback, MUTE, was released at the end of October this year. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. They have been active and producing more songs since they were formed in 2016. Answer (1 of 2): I knew that WJSN has confirmed plans for their upcoming comeback and announced that Cheng Xiao will not be participating. Nag brawl muna sarap mangbugbug ng kalaban epic comeback pa . and remember the uighurs. However, BLACKPINK is also to make an official decision on whether or not to renew its contract in 2023. Shell be making her big screen debut in Detective Chinatown 3 after appearing on numerous C-Dramas this year alone. WJSN (Korean: ; RR: Uju Sonyeo; Chinese: ), also known as Cosmic Girls, is a South Korean-Chinese girl group formed by Starship Entertainment and Yuehua Entertainment. If you aare miss someone please mention them in comment. RT @dawon_eun: On the bright side, WJSN overcame the 7-year curse and DID NOT disband. In order to contain idols' activities and mold them to their needs, the agencies frequently create stringent regulations and strict contracts. this dude isn't trolling. 5 Members Of WJSN Officially Leave Starship Entertainment 8 Renew Contracts, WJSNs SeolA Surprises Netizens With Her Stunning Transformation Over The Years, WJSNs Yeonjung To Drop Special Love As Part Of Collaboration Project, WJSNs Financial Situations Reveal How 7 Year Idols Handle Their Money. , the world tour is until the end of June 2023 and theres more dates to come like Japan isnt included yet, blackpink are on their peak right now theyll renew that contract if they haven't already. Their exclusive contract with the company will likely expire in October 2023. They have to part ways, and there's nothing we can do anymore. Early life [ edit] The K-pop group known for songs like Chronograph, Nostalgic Night, and You Are Mine (Business Proposal OST) is also planning to renew its contract before it expires in November 2023. Currently, member Hongseok is undergoing his mandatory military service. Lebih detailnya, nenek dari ibunya ialah orang Korea. Sep 2, 2018. by E. Cha. With such upheavals, it is difficult to predict whether the group will renew its contract, which is set to expire in November 2023. Last year, Meiqi also played lead roles in several Chinese movies. Please logout and login again. The girl group released the English single "Yummy Yummy Love" in collaboration with Dominican singer Natti Natasha. Their last song was "Last Sequence." Just like WJSN's Wu Xuan Yi and Meng Meiqi have to leave WJSN after joining Rocket Girls 101, and now that Rocket Girls 101 is about to disband, the possibility of Wu Xuan Yi and Meng Meiqi returning to their original group is already very small, after all, the two of them can now achieve the popularity and hotness to solo. Korean fans have criticized the Chinese members for neglecting their WJSN duties, and for dropping the group after achieving solo success in their homeland. I went there yesterday and the members kept talking in past tense. As for the Korean members, I don't think all 10 of them will renew. Press J to jump to the feed. Maybe Exy and Seola will stick around as composers/lyricists, and Bona as an actress, but I dont see much draw for the majority of them to stay. I'm fine, get out of my mind. BLACKPINK's last comeback was in October 2020, with their first studio album, "THE ALBUM." They will still continue as a group proving all the doubters wrong Luda and Dawon may have left the company but they will always be part of WJSN. Tell us in the comments below! How was WJSN formed? Mar 29th 2021 #1 they appear in the season greetings 2020 but not in the season greetings 2021 their chinese GG disbanded and WJSN is going to make a comeback but the chinese members are still. Since then, the group has released five singles without their Chinese members. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Cuz I love myself, I love my body. wjsn going from 13 members to 10 members to 8 members. We kept correcting them and it was so painful. Home sharing concept with chef Oh Se-deuk. PENTAGON made their debut in October 2016 under CUBE Entertainment. As distinct as the 23-member boy band NCT is, it faces the dilemma of renewing its contracts with its management company SM Entertainment in 2023. This article curates a list of K-pop groups that are set to make their contract decisions in 2023. You know it's the end, what more do you want. luda and dawon didn't renew their contracts. who do you guys thinks will renew contract who do you guys think won't? Be the first one to comment on this story. Right!!! Stray Kids Felix Fashion: Idol's Charming Styles To Try On For Boys Night Out! Their exclusive contracts with Fantagio Entertainment are expected to expire in February 2023. Mar 22nd 2021 #1 I Don't think Wjsn Chinese lineup will ever comeback, at these points Wjsn spent more time as 10 member girl group than a 13 member girl group, and it's really sad that after. or, in MIXX's case, i dunno . Here's How NCTzens Reacted on Idol's Unexpected Photo, Former Apink Naeun Has People Stunned Over Her Gorgeous Looks At Milan Fashion Week: 'This is a big slay', THIS BLACKPINK Member Becomes the First K-pop Star to Appear on Vogue France's Front Cover, NewJeans Hanni Impresses Bunnies With Men's Wear Here's How People Are Reacting. K-pop groups face numerous challenges in determining the demands that are best suited to them.