I just purchased a 2016 Honda Civic 3 days ago from JP Motors and 2 years ago I purchased a Honda CRV from JP MOTORS this is the seventh vehicle I buy from this dealership and Ive never had any problems with any of the cars that I have purchased from here. Show Payments It has never broken down. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. Prices for a used Honda CR-V currently range from $1,995 to $45,999, with vehicle mileage ranging from 5 to 358,903. I also have a Nissan Rogue and it's a tough choice as to which I'll get Next when it comes time to get a new one. Deals. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule I think they sensed that, and said they would pick up the full tab. Find used Honda CR-V inventory at a TrueCar Certified Dealership near you by entering your zip code and seeing the best matches in your area. Never cared for the styling, but can't beat it mechanically. Prices for a used Honda CR-V currently range from $1,995 to $45,999, with vehicle mileage ranging from 5 to 358,903. My boyfriend was a Honda Mechanic at the dealership where I purchased it & he did all the scheduled maintenance. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} It has an exelent balance of comfort and ride. To find matches in your area, please try adjusting your filters. If you wish to buy your used Honda CR-V online, TrueCar has 68 models available to buy from home, allowing you to purchase your Honda CR-V remotely and have it delivered directly to your residence in the continental United States. 2001 Honda CR-V LX For $2,995. Show Payments . Buy your next car from home, pressure free. It's just right. Suzuki 650,DR Motorcycles Under $5000 For Sale - Browse 24 Used Suzuki 650,DR . Cars for Sale; Research. So here's the deal it's a used vehicle, sold as is with no warranty. You can sort available CR-V vehicles by distance to find the vehicles closest to you. Buy a new car. Looking to buy a Honda CR-V? 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. If your looking for new car then go buy one at a dealership with no issues because in the rebuilding world you got spend little money. Im selling my Honda CR-V . Simple, ergonomic dashboard controls. Used Honda Cars for Sale Under $3,000. I had an older RAV4 that had a lot more all-around visibility, but so far, that is the only thing and it's not even a big deal. Valentines Sale; JDM; Prime seller; Deluxe Cars; 3rd Party Seller; Outlet; BF STOCK; Search by Price. For more information, including the APR & financing terms go to the specific . - . I've had mine for almost 20 years and luckily or not it's been trouble free except for a few recalls. - It's to be expected buying a used car. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. Honda Civic & CR-V - Acura Integra Larry Warren 2005-10-21 Haynes offers the best coverage for cars, trucks, vans, SUVs and motorcycles on the market. We were definitely a challenge. - 15,676 for sale starting at $999. The engine wont rev and the transmission will shift smoothly if you do it quickly. Find new and used cars for sale on Autotrader. Instant . - People who searched Used Honda CR-V for Sale Under $8,000 also searched: Similar Models. One month in and no issues. Find a Used Honda CR-V Near You. Eddie and the team at 1st Choice Auto were a breath of fresh air. It should last many years with normal maintenance. Thank you again Rez for my Range Rover! Let me school some of yall for bashing for not knowing what your talking about. I dont like that while using apple car play, you cant press the speak button to access Siri. Friendly staff, got a good deal on the truck, and they got me great financing even better than my own bank could do, saving me a few thousand over the term of the loan. Nelson Flores was our salesman and he went above and beyond for us the entire process. - View all 406 Honda Cr-V under 12000 best yet cheap priced Honda Cr-V cars listed for sale by used Honda Cr-V dealerships, lots or for sale by owners partnered with Used Cars Group. I traded it for a new Honda Element. And yes his name was Harvey - and such an easy keeper , never ask for extras just necessities ! Find used Honda CR-V inventory at a TrueCar Certified Dealership near you by entering your zip code and seeing . - Less than a week after taking possession, I got a check engine light on the console. No regrets. iSeeCars. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. A video walkaround of this car may be available Two, the seats fold and tumble, so you don't get a full-length flat load floor. Tight steering, firm brake feel. Listed 39 days ago, Delaware, OH TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. Listed 2 days ago, Most and Least EV-Friendly Places to Live in America. We have 9,789 Honda CR-V vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 8,284 1-Owner cars, and 12,595 personal use cars. est. Cars For Sale . Used Honda CR-V for Sale Under $5,000. 82 Cars Found. Its not really comfy for tall people though. Love it even more now! Its great if you want a small SUV. Copyright 2023 iSeeCars.com. Show Payments Comfortable every day driving vehicle Prices for a used Honda CR-V currently range from $1,995 to $50,000, with vehicle mileage ranging from 5 to 358,903. Thats just how it works whether its salvage or working in dealership. Changing filters in this panel will update search results immediately. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. Test drive Used Honda CR-V at home from the top dealers in your area. - 1983 GMC kurbmaster Mile 168,146 CL. Headers with aluminized exhaust pipes.2012 Prius V - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale seattle > kitsap co > for sale > Posted about 12 hours ago 2012 Prius V - $11,000 (Port Ludlow, Kit Car For Sale Carsforsale.com Used Cars Kit Car Kit Car Showing 1 - 15 of 21 results Filter Results Clear All Search Radius Zip Code . Love the dash-mounted shift lever and flip-up center console. Everyone who gets in is amazed that it's so much roomier in both rows than the outside would suggest. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Used Honda Civic / Acura EL 1. Thank you Richard and staff. Deals. $3,000. Listing 1-20 Of 1,912. Quick Facts: Average price is $11,999. Carmela and the rest of the staff are amazing. (456 mi) 1,566 Great Deals out of 25,234 listings starting at, 807 Great Deals out of 15,889 listings starting at, 415 Great Deals out of 11,834 listings starting at, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. ***3 MONTH/3000 MILE FULL POWERTRAIN WARRANTY ON ALL ELIGIBLE VEHICLES UNDER 175K MILES FREE*** FINANCING AVAILABLE. (35 mi) Buy a pre-owned Honda CR-V . Provo, UT | Posted March 4, 2023. Once I paid it off, Id had it 4 1/2 to 5 years & Id put over 100k on it. I will never go to another dealership for another vehicle. 2/3 . I bought a Honda Civic Hybrid a few weeks ago . . Used Honda CR-V for Sale Under $30,000. save search BY OWNER SUZUKI DR650SE $4,850 (RIMROCK) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. She even let me keep a tester overnight which highlight a few other features that I wanted but the more del lacked. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. I'm doing preventive maintenance on it now due to the mileage , a little at a time not because I have to but because I want to. Took the truck back in, and was quoted $800 for a repair. new york for sale by owner "honda crv" - craigslist . To find matches in your area, please try adjusting your filters. Back to Search Home; Saved Searches; Favorites; . It is my first car and if you treat it right, it will last you forever. Craigslist Tulsa Ok cars for sale by owner And remember Craigslist Tulsa is a portal where you can find totally free or find the ads you want from jobs cars homes etc. I miss my CR-V. Everyone was very nice at this dealership and I would recommend J P Motors to anyone interested in buying a used vehicle. We bought a 2004 CR-V LX new. I would recommend this dealership to everyone. Located in Chicago, IL / 529 miles away from Rutland, ND. The Honda CR-V LX gets a combined 30 MPG, per EPA estimate. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. I needed a new battery and they installed it quickly. Cr V (12) Fr V (4) Hr V (1) Insight (1) Jazz (23) Z . $3,000; $5,000; $7,500; $10,000; $15,000; $20,000; $25,000 . For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. They provided detailed information and patiently explain to every question you might have. Hablamos Espanol! The experience was positive. Browse Honda TRAIL 125 Motorcycles for sale on CycleTrader.com. TrueCar has 1,279 used Honda CR-V models for sale nationwide, including a Honda CR-V EX AWD and a Honda CR-V EX-L 4WD. Love the dash-mounted shift lever and flip-up center console. Lots of cargo room, too. We can help. Love my CR-V. It's reliable and haven't had a single issue (43,500 miles as of this morning). iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. View our entire inventory of New Or Used Honda Motorcycles.And my, oh my, does the 2021 Honda Trail 125 ABS give those yarns a yank with its $3,899 MSRP. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. est. Research, browse, save, and share from 80 Honda models in Carlyle, IL. Just sold today - miss him already! 0. A mechanic can identify hidden damage and cost that you as a buyer can not identify. It's not too hot and not too cold. They ate the cost of parts and labor in order to do that. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. The Honda CR-V, a crossover SUV, like the Jazz, is exemplary in its clever maximising of interior space while keeping exterior bulk down. I'm not a fan of leather. I purchased this vehicle the first year that Honda came out with the CRV. Stay away from jeep , dodge, Chrysler . All vehicles are subject to prior sale. 217000 miles in 2021. Cars under 3,000 by type. Why Use CarGurus? home delivery on some or all of its cars. One, seats are contoured for smaller people. The Crv, is a great car it has lots of space and a large open trunk. and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Oct 29 Hyundai Sonata 2009 $3,000 (Menifee) $13,500 Oct 29 1990 Chevy Silverado Truck. Listed 21 days ago, Ankeny, IA I love the Honda Brand and especially the CRV. See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days. I purchased my vehicle from AP And it was one the the best experience Ive ever had!! 2000 Honda CR-V for sale in Provo, UT on KSL cars. The only problem we had was the A/C compressor. Four, the rear cargo door swings to the wrong side for curbside loading in the US. Very well made. Automatic. My vehicle is defined by its use and that is practically excellent. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. That's us, so we're fine, but larger people probably would not be happy. We just can't seem to spend money on this vehicle. 2017-2021 Honda CR-V Retractable Cargo Cover Shade Tonneau Black. Used 2006 Honda CR-V for sale. People who searched Used Honda CR-V for Sale Under $9,000 also searched: Similar Models. our. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. Both Michael and Joseph were patient, kind and professional. I bought a few parts for my car as well while I was there. There are 21,333 used Honda CR-V vehicles for sale near you, with an average cost of $24,167. My Wallet. Both were great to work with and full of information. - These cars are totaled out by the insurance for a reason not because they enjoy doing it. I've been buying and having my Honda Civics serviced at Rosenthal Fairfax Honda for about 20 years -- 20 years of great communications, reasonably prices, and outstanding service from everyone there! Eric did everything to make sure I was comfortable with my purchase and payments!!! This dealership offers The only non-routine repairs were a thermostat at 190K, brake pads at 210K, and a knock sensor at 240K. I would recommend this dealer to anyone interested in learning what they have to offer. Regularly take it for 2+ hour drives with no worry. See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days. Always reliable and cheap to maintain. I like the process they explain to me everything clear, things that I don't know. Favorite (1) Share. Great car to travel with and a gas saver, with powerful vtec engine, awd for winter, excited for what this car will do for me and my family. Search from 90 Used Honda CR-V cars for sale, including a 2001 Honda CR-V EX, a 2001 Honda CR-V LX, and a 2001 Honda CR-V SE ranging in price from $999 to $5,000. $1,999. No extra fees and very quick process. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically No expensive timing belt services. Research, browse, save, and share from 82 Honda models in Bennett, CO. If I had to critique anything, it would be that the visibility from the rear could be a little better. $10,500 Oct 31 2009 Honda CR-V EXL AWD, Leather, Green Tea Metallic. Show Payments ${award} ${year}, By Dr. Robert and Lucinda Albiston from Knoxville, TN. The more computerized and techy a vehicle is, the more that can go wrong and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. Typical stage 1 mods often . It was at 210K and still going strong. Find a Used Honda CR-V Near You. Average price for Used Honda CR-V Under $9,000: $7,065. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to take a drive and see Jimmy! She was super helpful throughout the whole process. By clicking "Start Tracking" you agree to Under 100k mileage!! Search Add your postcode for . Runs as new Im a mechanic car have 267000 miles I put expensive oil parts transmission fluid every 40000 miles changed every 2000 miles synthetic oil only Honda authentic parts nothing after market or amazon or from ebay. Ive done body works for 30 years . Justin, Skylar and the whole crew went above and beyond to find the perfect vehicle for me. 169 deals found. Only seated 4, which ended up being a problem. He found us the ideal car and was patient with us. Used Hondas Under $3,000 for Sale. I took the time I needed to research and compare deals and found something I was overall comfortable with. Listed 132 days ago, Wayne, MI I dont like that while using apple car play, you cant press the speak button to access Siri. Listed 10 days ago, Colorado Springs, CO 236,200 miles. Calls may be prerecorded. Edmunds found one or more Great deals on a used Honda CR-V near you, starting at $21,990. We value your privacy. Listed today, Towaco, NJ Used. Eddie got the rear left bumper fixed and painted! It has no flaws that I'm aware of. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. Search for new & used Honda CR-V cars for sale in New South Wales. - Contact the dealership with Search for new & used Honda CR-V cars for sale in Melbourne Victoria. I really appreciate and enjoyed my experience at Prime Motors great customer service no hassle no worries. and any applicable fees. New meets old: A 2021 Honda Trail 125 ABS posing with an original 1986 Honda Trail 110. writing. I just had to change my back rotors for the first time & I have approximately 133K miles. It's surprisingly agile and accelerates quickly. Back to Search Home; Saved Searches; Favorites; . Check out the full range of vehicles on Autotrader.com.au today and find your next Used Honda CR-V VTi LE 30 Series 2 Coupe for Sale Under $3,000 in Australia. Consumer reviews are a great resource for determining how reliable a used Honda CR-V will be. new york for sale by owner "honda crv" - craigslist. The Crv, is a great car it has lots of space and a large open trunk. With great deals on thousands of vehicles, Autotrader Australia makes buying new and second-hand cars for sale online . Check out the full range of vehicles on Autotrader.com.au today and find your next Used Honda CR-V VTi LE 30 Series 2 for Sale Under $3,000 in SA. Listed 45 days ago, Dayton, OH Save Search. Edmunds' ratings are backed by 15+ years of pricing research done by our data scientistsHow are ratings determined?We analyze millions of data points to generate our ratings. a video consultation. . Find used Honda CR-V inventory at a TrueCar Certified Dealership near you by entering your zip . Lots of cargo room, too. My daughters' Subaru lease is up soon and is also looking at 05-06 CR-Vs too! Average savings of $1,209. 260,033 Miles | Dallas, TX. He was amazing! Buy your next car from home, pressure free. Filter (3) Compare. and also my vehicle was clean from the inside and out, I can recommend this dealer. 5L Automatic Transmission J35A7 3045886 B36A $ 449. The sound quality for music is great and the temperature level inside the car is very comfortable. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. Prices for a used Honda CR-V currently range from $1,995 to $50,000, with vehicle mileage ranging from 5 to 358,903. Coco and Dylan were very helpful and pleasant to work with! bought a 2017 Audi A4 got an amazing deal ended up driving for 4 hours to Virginia in a hurricane on a Sunday morning. We always have a large selection of Low-priced, discounted vehicles in our stock list. The average mileage on Honda Cr-V vehicles is 130,203 miles. Wasn't too thrilled about that. Fantastic experience buying my car. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. One, seats are contoured for smaller people. Prices for a used Honda CR-V currently range from $1,995 to $50,000, with vehicle mileage ranging from 5 to 358,903. I couldnt sense any cylinder issues, but my state requires that check engine issues be fixed before they renew the tag. I like it better than my RAV. 0 Views. Great job Honda of Slidell! Honda makes the best or Toyota my crv will go more and over 300.000 miles I also own a Toyota 4 runner 2003 and runs perfect with 478.000 miles another 4x4 monster and I own a Camry 2013 with 205.067 miles on it my cars drive better and better. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. dallas cars & trucks - by owner - craigslist CL. list price. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. We have 682 used Honda CRV cars for sale online, so check out the listings. I really like how comfortable the seats are. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Tight steering, firm brake feel. Dealers near you have 21,333 used Honda CR-V vehicles for sale right now. Find used Honda CR-V inventory at a TrueCar Certified Dealership near you by . I dont like that while using apple car play, you cant press the speak button to access Siri. 5 Great Deals out of 20 listings starting at $3,000, 5 Great Deals out of 21 listings starting at $3,000, 5 Great Deals out of 22 listings starting at $3,000. (609 mi) Thanks for all your help Joey and Mel! Prod. That was something at least, but I wasn't overjoyed about a $400 repair on a truck I hadn't even put 300 miles on. Most of these CR-V deals were manually chosen especially to help people with low budget to buy or . $36/mo Track Price Check Availability Hot Car 2004 Honda CR-V EX. I'm very happy with my purchase , clean process, thank you Car legends but it feels like a high quality vehicle. Search 133 listings to find the best deals. Best feature is the low, low cost of operation. She's a dream car with 133,000 Miles on it. a virtual appointment! 1-20 of - People who searched Used Honda CR-V for Sale Under $7,000 also searched: Similar Models. This is the best car for living. It's been 5 months and I am again enjoying driving this Gen 2 CR-V (had a 2002 previously). Take him with you to look at the vehicle you are interest in. Very maneuverable and I feel safe in it! Vince the finance guy also was so personable and helpful! They weren't able to pull the code to figure it out. Good has mileage as well. Will run for 200k miles easy! We bought our CPO 2006 CR-V SE in 2008 with 19K miles. She's a dream car with 133,000 Miles on it. Doors go "thunk" instead of "ding" when you close them. New. I keep coming back to how harmoniously it all works. DesperateSeller.co.uk have thousands of quality Honda cars for sale under 3000. not much power but good fuel economy, Exterior trim can be a bit better a little more details especially the rear bumper. You can get more information about this car from your couch through Used Cars Under $3,000 in Aiken, SC to to Any 1-20 of 78 Used Cars Found Save Search View on dealer site 2017 Hyundai Tucson SE - 83,216 mi Featured Columbia, SC - Listed 92 days ago $293 below market price dealer rating 15 price drops in 93 days $18,655 $18,940 Fair Deal. Never pushy, so polite and most of all dedicated to the customer. The hybrid Honda CR-V gets an estimated 40 MPG. Browse Honda vehicles in Carlyle, IL for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $3,000. I love the gas mileage and the handling of the vehicle. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Very maneuverable in tight spaces. One being the full compliment of air bags and standard ABS . A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. I just purchased my new car today and I can honestly say I was treated like royalty! A used 2021 Jeep Renegade should fit well with your under $25,000 budget, with some wiggle room to opt for higher trims. I dont know if it was because this one was built in the UK. not much power but good fuel economy, Exterior trim can be a bit better a little more details especially the rear bumper. Exclude vehicles with Major Issues Reported, Audio And Cruise Controls On Steering Wheel, Used Mercedes-Benz SLC-Class 2000 For Sale, Used Honda HR-V 2020 in Fort Lauderdale, FL, Used Honda Crosstour 2013 in Silver Spring, MD, Used Honda Ridgeline 2017 in Huntington Beach, CA, Edmunds True Market Value (TMV) Appraisal, New Audi A8 for Sale in Pleasantville, NJ, New Chevrolet Silverado 3500Hd for Sale in Mooresville, NC, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. I left overjoyed with my first car! If you are looking for a Honda, this is the place to go. TrueCar has over 648,578 listings nationwide, updated daily. 2006 Honda CR-V Special Edition. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? The styling and comfort are just what I need in a vehicle. We just can't seem to spend money on this vehicle. Used Cars Near You; Great Deals on Cheap Used Cars; Edmunds' Used Car Finder; Edmunds' Car Finder; Used Cars Under 8000; Used Minivan For Sale The car is in perfect condition with no double. postcode. Everyone I talked to with the same year said they had no problems. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs. - It looks like new inside and out! Find a second hand Honda CRV by searching today. Used Honda CR-V for sale under $6,000 One owner and so well taken care of. We drove it all over the place. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. 87 Honda cars under 3,000, 87 reduced in price. So reliable and took me everywhere I asked! fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically (132 mi) I would still be driving it, but it met an untimely demise when the trailer hauling it during a move rolled over. I am very happy with the Caravan and I am happy with the customer service provided by Jesse. People who searched Used Honda CR-V for Sale Under $5,000 also searched: Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. It's humble. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically . 2020 Honda CR-V. One of the most popular crossover SUVs of all time, it's hard to argue with what the Honda CR-V has to offer - it's a classic for a reason. We had a wonderful experience with Legacy Ford in LG. - We opted for the 5-speed, and had a lot of fun driving it. Calls may be prerecorded. Found another model that was a better fit for my needs! I had excellent and perfect experience in purchasing car in this store. Listed 6 days ago, Monroe, GA Listed 22 days ago, Mansfield, OH Mine has fabric seats, just like I wanted. As a benefit to some of our dealer customers, we display their listings first. Drives like a dream. Two, the seats fold and tumble, so you don't get a full-length flat load floor. The first two were paid for by the original warranty, the second two by the extended warranty. Changing filters in this panel will update search results immediately. We value your privacy. Browse Honda CR-V vehicles in Manassas, VA for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $10,000. My dealer found the perfect one for me. (494 mi) 4. I had looked for one with limited trim; I like just the basics. No hassles and the owners are great! and any applicable fees. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options,