The rustic bar really sets the mood though. Whether you want to experience the city like a tourist or follow the locals, check out this great resource for your trip. Because flexibility matters. This cabin does not offer free breakfast. I live in florida Ill trade place for a week summer only tho Im near disney Ill get you resident discount to the park. Popular attraction Old Post Office is located nearby. See golden eagles, big horn sheep, whitetail and mule deer, bison, songbirds of all kinds, cougar, bobcat, coyote, magpies, ravens, and blue sky that is fresh and pure from horizon to horizon. I am a pipeliner working here in deer kill nd. When my parents took cream and eggs to Grassy Butte on a designated day, this was also a time to visit with all the neighbors and catch up on the latest news. The dances were the best!! These were the greatest of times!! this a great choice to stay in Grassy Butte. Beautiful little town. Rooms are big enough w/ full fridges, oven burners and micro. I remember my parents taking cream and eggs to Zubkes store in exchange for groceries. Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Most hotels are fully refundable. Monica Hardy contributed these photos in 2010 with the following comments: The building that looks like a church in the background of the post office/museum pictures are of a private home. She was born in a sod house in Keene, ND as was another Aunt and my Dad. It was fine for us as we werent We couldn't find a room in Medora as it was Labor Day weekend and the town was packed with tourists. I a have a few photos of the sod house they had and some of the neighbors. A rancher who has befriended us owns the range around the base of Chimney Butte. New post office came into being about 1962. place is not too bad. Good growing dirt and great people. Maybelle and my Aunt Ethel and my Dad Chester Westerlund were all born in a sod house outside of Keene, ND in Mckenzie County, ND. Cully Barrett was my drillers name. 10% Precip. I was raised near Sentinel Butte nd live in Mandan I miss western No.Dak. Dances were regular Saturday events in the town Hall in the 50s and 60s (when I was a teenager growing up on a ranch 14 miles south). A stay here includes free parking. Skip to main content Welcome to {{domainText}}Continue to the U.S. site at {{usSiteDomain}}close Booking travel on behalf of The elementary school has closed and the property was sold. Check prices in Grassy Butte for tonight, Mar 4 - Mar 5, Check prices in Grassy Butte for tomorrow night, Mar 5 - Mar 6, Check prices in Grassy Butte for next weekend, Mar 10 - Mar 12, "We had an amazing family weekend at this cabin. On 12812-14437 Beicegel Creek Rd, Rhoades ND we have 17 property listings for the 52 residents and businesses. 12942 Beicegel Creek Rd, Grassy Butte, ND 58634. 13311 7th St NW Grassy Butte, North Dakota 58634 USA (701) 863-6725 Hours not available Problem with this listing? Enjoy free cancellation on most hotels. 12812 Beicegel Creek Rd, Rhoades, ND 12812 Beicegel Creek Rd, Grassy Butte, ND 12892 Beicegel Creek Rd, Rhoades, ND 12892 Beicegel Creek Rd, Grassy Butte, ND 12894 Beicegel Creek Rd, Rhoades, ND 12894 Beicegel Creek Rd, Grassy Butte, ND 38. reviews Mid-week during May maybe 1/4 of the spots were filled. There is a fitness center with lots of equipment, a heated. Sunny More Details. Because flexibility matters. We will keep you updated with regular alert and messages. ", "This was the perfect get away for our family. I dont think there are any names, but there might be. (we have a. Theyre all still there. No one knows why it was called 6 mile, since it was 2 or 3 miles south of Grassy Butte on 85. There were many pull-throughs with plenty of space Hotels near Richland Municipal Airport (SDY), Motels near Richland Municipal Airport (SDY). 2023 Travelscape LLC, An Expedia Group Company. By the looks of it, these pictures are recent, since the gas station had a face-lift within the past few years. for those visiting TRNP. Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel. Have you seen it? View photos, research land, search and filter more than 2 listings | Land and Farm Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Parking Pets Allowed Restrooms Wifi Wheelchair Accessible Credit Cards Accepted See More Details (1) Nearby Hotels Cobblestone Hotel & Suites North Dakota Lazy L Motel Related Trip Guides Save an average of 15% on thousands of hotels with Expedia Rewards. The Methodist Church was active into the 60s (maybe longer). The 24-hour front desk has staff always at the ready. Check-in time for Beicegel Creek Bunkhouse starts counting from 4:00 PM and check-out is until 11:00 AM. We stayed at the Badlands Motel 6 years ago and were happy with that too. The food made our camp food look terrible. Days off are not a problem and there seems to be room to grow with the company. By creating an account, I agree to the Expedia, By signing into my Expedia Rewards account, I agree to the Expedia, url importing http://www.travelocity.com/Grassy-Butte-Hotels-Beicegel-Creek-Bunkhouse.h69939155-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, There was an error importing /Grassy-Butte-Hotels-Beicegel-Creek-Bunkhouse.h69939155-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://www.travelocity.com/Grassy-Butte-Hotels-Beicegel-Creek-Bunkhouse.h69939155-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, To finish creating your account, please click the link we just sent to. Georgia Murray would fry hamburgers in her home to feed those who desired a meal. accommodation with The group site is by reservation only . I found out later that it was in the late 20s through the early 30s she lived in the area. View photos, research land, search and filter more than 1 listings | Land and Farm 118 people like this 120 people follow this View Frank Dillman results in Grassy Butte, ND including current phone number, address, relatives, background check report, and property record with Whitepages. Areas of freezing fog. Lucas Clay Trotter was born January 8th 1976 son of Donald Clay and Vickie (Erickson) Trotter. Water pressure out of tub. Map Information Activities Camping & Cabins Cloudy skies. We stayed two nights. The sod museum was the post office and was photographed in a Life magazine issue during the 50s . http://www.shorpy.com/search/node/grassy+butte Click on the pictures for enlargements. A representative with the Forest Service tells KX News the fire is in the north unit on Forest Service land, moving southeast. Grassy Butte is an unincorporated community in southeastern McKenzie County, North Dakota, United States. More Home About Photos Events About See all Redeemer is a member of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod. This Cabin features many amenities for guests who want to stay for a few days, a Check to see if this Cabin has the amenities you need and a location that makes Unincorporated community in North Dakota, United States, Location within the state of North Dakota, This populated place also has portions in an adjacent county or counties, U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Grassy Butte, North Dakota, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Grassy_Butte,_North_Dakota&oldid=1020986797, Unincorporated communities in McKenzie County, North Dakota, Unincorporated communities in North Dakota, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, This page was last edited on 2 May 2021, at 07:36. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $1,588/mo, which has increased by $176/mo in the last 30 days. Free parking is available if you drive. This 1-bedroom vacation rental in Grassy Butte allows 2 dogs under 50 lbs for an additional fee of $10 per pet, per stay. The oil boom has probably increased the population today. during my time off), for I drove through on US85 all the time. Parking Pets Allowed Restrooms Wifi Wheelchair Accessible Credit Cards Accepted See More Details (1) Nearby Hotels Grassy Butte, North Dakota Paradise Ridge Lodge Related Trip Guides Trip Guide I am just now this year going through my ancestors pictures again. Likewise, there is an elevator specified as being available at the property. Anything you plan or save automagically syncs with the apps, ready for you to hit the road! Grassy Butte women who supported the Community Club would serve sandwiches during intermissiona good money raiser for the Community Club. This trail is great for backpacking, hiking, and snowshoeing, and it's unlikely you'll encounter many other people while exploring. We had our company picnic at the city park. Grassy Butte, ND is in a very sparsely populated area of western North Dakota, in southern McKenzie County. I lived in Grassy Butte in 1973 and 74. You will receive an email from Vrbo with a link to a Vrbo account, where you can change or cancel your reservation. Simple, clean, comfortable, air conditioned rooms. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window). This property is managed by a private host, not a professional engaged in trade or business. Learn more about, They consistently provide great experiences for their guests, To help with bookings, call our support phone number:1-877-202-4291. Enjoy your stay in Grassy Butte at this Cabin. popular Airbnb-style properties in Grassy Butte. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. This email has already been used to sign up with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES. spout was minimal but there was okay shower spray but no pressure behind it to remove shampoo so it took 3x as long as normal ( no water savings). It does not appear in any of the census records back as far as 1960, but it reportedly harbored 100 citizens at one time. The picture with the museum and the church sparked that memory. Start Saving Today! Very cool picture. [2] It has a post office with the ZIP code 58634.[3]. Kitchen Air conditioning This cabin features a water park and a garden. Grassy Butte was their address. Sounds crazy but it Food is good and fairly priced the restaurant is clean and service is good. Very nice place with great rooms. I have a few they are some of my favorites. I just stayed there and the front desk person (Joshua) was awesome! They were alot of fun and had some great bands that came to play!! Search over 2.9 million propertiesand 550 airlines worldwide. I can only wish. The barometric pressure is 29.84 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is rising since its last observation.