555 Gems The Rare Camera was previously sold at the Summer Carnival. Yeah 5 and i did a code on my first day. Feel free to edit it! If you break certain rules, they may lead to a warning and then a block (time depends on the rule you broke and how many times you broke it). Animal Jam Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. This also includes out-of game commissions. The Hypno-Glasses consist of rocky, gray-rimmed glasses with white lenses that have red swirls on it, resembling hypnosis. HOURS: Daily 10-6 Available I was searching for an video that Animal Jam published on their channel a long, long while ago and couldn't find the video anywhere. The Pet Armadillo Lizard is hatched from the Exotic DNA vial (green). Animal Jam Item Worth Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Hey! (AJPW), Animal Jam Play Wild Rare Dragon Wings AJPW I Fast and Cheap, Animal Jam Play Wild Teal Feather Earrings AJPW I Fast and Cheap, Animal Jam AJ AJPW Rare Sea Star Glasses (Read Description), Animal Jam Play Wild AJPW Blue Leilani Rare Dragon Wings (Read Description). (AJPW), Animal Jam Play Wild - Arctic Knit Set (INCLUDING BOOTS!) No My user is kiarra8080 i will see you there! The Summer Shades are a promotional cosmetic item for all classes. Feel free to buddy me! Hypno-Glasses Exotic pets are pets that come from Exotic Pet DNA Vials. Their den and trade list is full of art, which I can only assume is mostly traced/copied as well, since the style doesn't match up between any of them. Also, my username is my nickname if you want to buddy me . An arctic wolf is shown decorating their gingerbread house den with candy and treats, but soon the candies get stuck on the arctic wolf's whole body and then trips and rolls through the snowy floor of the exterior. All of these codes work as of June 6th 2022!! (AJPW), Animal Jam Play Wild AJPW Viking Beard Item (Read Description), Animal Jam Play Wild - Golden Eagle Armor - entire set/outfit! (Mind some of the grammatical errors, it's like 10pm when I was writing this post.). Hi mark! All of these worked! Please wait to repost a comment until your original comment is below the Load More Comments button. 1-2 days. It was originally released on May 27, 2018 as a Pack Chest Gift in the Pack Hideouts . Animal Jam Play Wild Nutcracker Boots(AJPW) (#354180954546). i think there are a little bit of sapphire codes but i cant find any. Hey candies! With the release of Alpha chests, lots of jammers are getting their paws on brand new shiny alphas! super fast, good communication and trusted thank u so much !! There are four exotic pets. Limited time sale! I check every week for new codes and Ive found no new codes in a while! The Pet Short-Nosed Echidna is hatched from the Exotic Pet DNA Vial (pink). Refresh your browser window to try again. More Animal Jam Play Wild Exotic Pet Wiki. As Exotics level up, they grow. Hi Mark! The Ferocious Feline Fur is a members-only land clothing item that is worn on the body. No "Cuter" lizards are most wanted as usual, making happy eyes, or closed eyes the highest variant. Appearance The Shutter Shades are sunglasses that have no lenses. Reply. Free local pickup . Thanks for letting us know! 1 comment. Hi there. Thank you! anybody got a coconut hat in white variant, im lf, looking for offers for my list user: animikonarut0, this is possibly the best quality of life update so far. Collectors may overtrade for certain variants of this item. On the left it will have the picture of the pet. Thank you! Animal Jam Play wild AJPW| Alpha item Chest |Quick delivery! No It is expensive, but I find it worth it since it is the perfect summer accessory. Tho i wish we could use the codes more then once. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! If you find one that is expired, please let us know the exact code in the comments below so we can remove it! AJPW REALLY WANT ALL OUR MONEY!! Date Released Please read the following rules before commenting: Save my nickname and email in this browser for the next time I comment. Animal Jam Play Wild Forest Gauntlets AJPW I Cheap and Fast! Also, please keep in mind that item values on pages may not be 100% accurate. We don't bite. Do these codes change every month? So I came to this wiki to search it and surprisingly I found it at the trivia section. (Some other artwork added to show my style) 1 / 5. I make high quality Mastertracks in AJPW, and you can buy them for the (fair) price of 90 sapphires. The higher the level, the bigger it is. $8.00. Beta The Exotic sign is similar to the rare sign. If you see something wrong, you may fix it respectfully and responsibly or leave a polite comment. I have a feeling that ajhq will start bringing back older in demand animals , BUT they will make a special version of them such as the rainbow raccoon or the autumn coyote. Double Wings were released straight after an update . Songs include Dance Monkey, We Dont Talk About Bruno, You Give Love A Bad Name, Spooky Scary Skeletons, Pirates of the Caribbean theme, and so much more! Gift If anyone has some tips that will be deeply appreciated! Have a Great day!! Discover, share and add your knowledge! The belly is in a lighter color than the fur itself. Please help me find this video if it's possible! RIM - Rare Shutter Shades. And buddy me guys! 1-2 days. If you wanna be my buddy its my user! (AJPW), Animal Jam Play Wild - Snowflake Armor Set! AJPW Rare Grey curly antlers - Animal jam play wild, Animal Jam Play Wild AJPW Rainbow Spiked Collar In-Game Item (Read Description), Animal Jam PLAY WILD AJPW 10,000, 25,000, 50,000, 100,000 Gems (READ DESCRIPT.). Animal Jam Play Wild 5k Sapphires AJPW I Fast and Cheapest, Animal Jam Play Wild Sugar Gliders AJPW I Fast and Cheap, Animal Jam Play Wild Furry Arm Cuffs AJPW I Fast and Cheap. AJPW Summer Shades - Animal Jam Play Wild In-Game Item. Available 1, 600 Gems for the Rare Item Monday variant, 480 Gems for the Rare item Monday variant. AJPW Double Tail Animal Jam Play Wild (#354375571314). Animal Jam Play Wild Mystical Fairy Amulet AJPW I Cheap and Fast. They like it because it's simple and sounds better. Though X eyes are highly unwanted for this pet. Exotic pets are pets that come from Exotic Pet DNA Vials. The Pet Short-Nosed Echidna is a wanted exotic. Yes Price 400 Gems Recycle for 120 Gems The Shutter Shades are a members-only land clothing item that is worn on the head. Recycling Earning Hey! Comments are on moderation and will be approved in a timely manner. Other Spiked Collars can be found here. They arrive every few days, sometimes in sets, and other times as stand-alone items. Hi! Feel free to buddy me! When you edit an item page, change the date of the "Last updated" feature (unless you are adding categories or fixing errors). Each lens has holes in stripe shapes, making it look patterned. The Feather Necklace was released on January 6, 2017, and was formerly sold at the Diamond Shop until December 30, 2017. Animal Jam Play Wild AJPW Purple Halloween Flower Crown, Animal Jam Play Wild - Rare Plushie Lot! Ajpw money, Animal Jam Play Wild AJPW Sapphires 10k Bundles! Animal Jam Play Wild AJPW Rare Pet Midnight Kitty! Summer Shades This item comes in 1 variant. The Shutter Shades consist of a pair of sunglasses. Although we give our best effort in attempting to price the items; please note we cannot guarantee exact precision. Item Information. (AJPW), Animal Jam Play Wild - Desert Safari Pack Outfit! AJPW Summer Shades Animal Jam Play Wild. If you have one please trade me when I am online. ), Animal Jam Play wild AJPW| Anniversary Prize Pals |Quick delivery! Ive.had.aj for 5 years now? And i havent been able to use it since. Music by Lakeyinspired. The Fantastic Felines Collection was sold from August 10, 2017 to August 13, 2017 as part of the Wild Weekend event. Someitems were sold in Jam Mart Furniturewhile others were sold in the Diamond Shop. Your Friend, 1 Comment KoolKats link. Animal Jam Play wild AJPW| Rare Grey Dragon wings |Quick delivery! Please enter a quantity of or less Please enter a quantity of 1 Purchases are limited to per buyer Please enter quantity of 1 or more Please enter a lower number Choose quantity that is less than or equal to You can only choose quantity that is . Notes - Delivery *Estimated delivery dates include seller's handling time, origin ZIP Code, destination ZIP Code and time of acceptance and will depend on shipping service selected and receipt of cleared payment. The Pet Pygmy Marmoset is the most unwanted of all exotic pets, because the peach-colored face and the monkey-like body. View cart for details. Hey, does anyone have an archive of this PW featurette video? Founded 10 June 2020, this wiki was created to inform Animal Jam (formerly Animal Jam Play Wild) users of items' worth in Sapphires in Animal Jam. Been looking for two days now- if anyone has one then please buddy me! Theres also code cuddlykoala that I dont think I saw here, for 750 gems. Before editing, please review our Policies. Press on the Silver Cog, and the Settings Menu will appear. Information This item only comes in one variant. It was originally released on June 10, 2018 as the Pack Gift at any of the Pack Hideouts . Buy It Now. AJPW Rare Furry Arm Cuff (Black/White) Animal Jam Play Wild In-Game Item. Free local pickup (750 gems ones) Now Im rich hehehehe >:), Hey! They consist of sunny-yellow, fading into orange lenses with a grey bridge and temples. 5/4/2016 06:38:02 am. Information Something went wrong. . (AJPW), Animal Jam Play Wild - Tsunamidragon12's Double Dragon Wings - Green! Hi i know this has nothing to do with codes but I cant beat the hard level on pest control. AJPW | ANIMAL JAM PLAY WILD | RARE LIGHTBULB NOSE, AJPW | ANIMAL JAM PLAY WILD | RARE FLOWER CROWN, Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. Copyright 2023 Pro Game Guides. The purpose of this wiki is to provide information about what things are worth - we try our best to be as accurate as possible and to keep pages up-to-date when we can. Play Wild Item Worth Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Cross-trading is not allowed on this wiki so do not comment on pages asking for cross-trades. At least, they didnt work for me when I tried them on a dif month. I have been playing ajpw for about a month now and I just knew that there are codes for free sapp. PS my name is not actually Lilly! i have this item do u know how much they're worth? I know its long. You should make sure to redeem these as soon as possible because you'll never know when they could expire! All rights reserved. and are there codes for rare items maybe? Welcome to the Play Wild Item Worth Wiki! This page was last updated: 04-Mar 00:46. 8/22/2021. $20.00. They are worth more than most normal pets, making them more wanted. The Shutter Shades are a clothing item worn on the face. 6/25/2015 1 Comment . Animal Jam Play Wild AJPW RIM Rare Tarantula Mask (Read Description), Animal Jam Play Wild AJPW Siren Hat (READ DESCRIPTION), Animal Jam Play Wild AJPW Golden Top Hat Item (Read Description), Animal Jam Play Wild - Rainbow Spiked Collar! Each lens has holes in stripe shapes, making it look patterned. The Summer Shades is a clothing item worn on the face. The higher the level, the bigger it is. If one of you want to buddy me, I can absolutely buddy you back on AJ and AJ Classic! Appearance The Hypno-Glasses consist of rocky, gray-rimmed glasses with white lenses that have red swirls on it, resembling hypnosis. The Exotic sign is similar to the rare sign. Explore properties. It was originally released on May 27, 2018 as a Pack Chest Gift in the Pack Hideouts. Not to be confused with the Freedom Spiked Collar. Before editing, please review our Policies. It hangs from the wearer's neck by the large camera strap. Please respect everyone's definition opinion of worth! It was created on July 31, 1986, when Hiro Saito defeated Brad Armstrong in a . I appreciate all of your help! :-D, Random but I really want a yellow banana peel hat! It was originally released in June 2015 as a Monkey Treasure Hunt's prize. Worst communication I have experienced, took my daughters money and wont send item or give refund. User - Lopperson, I'm also selling every color of the Floppy Bunny Hat for 75 saphs. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. 970.870.3300. Appearance. Before editing, please review our Policies. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in a new window or tab, cleared payment - opens in a new window or tab, Learn more about eBay global shipping program, Report this item - opens in new window or tab. Original artwork and link when I posted it: https://ajplaywild.fandom.com/f/p/4400000000000333767, Why did they have to sell it for irl money argh. These really do work for Animal Jam. View cart for details. Genuine! Contents 1 Appearance 2 History 2.1 Rare Item Monday 3 Gallery Appearance The Shutter Shades consist of a pair of sunglasses. They consist of sunny-yellow, fading into orange lenses with a grey bridge and temples. They were formerly sold at Jam Mart Clothing and were first released on May 4, 2014. If there is anything u can do plz let me know. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! :), TRADING DISCONTINUED LILAC DESIGNER SHAWL FOR THIS TOKEN AGHHHHHH user is djkawia. Date Released Rarity changes a lot, but we try our best to fix it. Thank you for the animal jam community it is litrly my fav gams. As for the rest, it will have the owner's username for the Owner part, and the adoption date for the Adopted On part. Quantity: 4 available. It's not worth it cause like normal player can play pack runs, can do master block, make music, join packs, normal jammer can sell things in shop (but with tax).. like what's the good thing in getting the membership it's too expensive and it doesn't do anything just pack chest gift and pet expedition and membership . (AJPW), Animal Jam Play Wild - Ancient Dragon Den ENTIRE Set! All users must abide to COPPA Laws. The Summer Shades are a pair of rimless sunglasses. for the Favorite food, Favorite toy, and the Personality. My names Jester, but my AJPW username is xkaraagex . Galaxy Wings + Decent Add ; Depends On Jammer. But you will find some Pygmy collectors that will trade good for them. Rainbow Spiked Collar. Summer Shades - backpack.tf Summer Shades Unique Summer Shades Non-Tradable Non-Tradable Strange Strange 30.88-31 ref 4 weeks ago $1.10 0 sold recently $1.36 140 available Market trends 12 hours n/a 0 sold 24 hours n/a 0 sold 48 hours n/a 0 sold 72 hours n/a 0 sold Advertisement Brand New. Animal Jam Play wild (AJPW)| Alpha Crossbow / Bow | READ DESC Fast delivery! Brand New. (AJPW), Animal Jam Play Wild - Tsunamidragon12's Double Dragon Wings - Purple! :3 Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. I believe codes only exist for free gems, and nope the codes dont change, they are the same every month. And gave it my full attention. Unobtainable through the forgotten desert. Make sure to enter the code exactly as it is listed, or it might not work correctly! This item comes in 6 variants. The Rare version of this item was released on April 1, 2017 as one of the Wild Weekend Ridiculous Rares . 16,734. I was notified by one of my packmates today that a user on the english server traced one of my lizard masterpieces and used it for their own lizard. Most Jammers prefer "cuter" exotics, making happy eyed and smaller exotics wanted. Contents 1 Cat Perch Window 2 Giant Ball of Yarn 3 Giant Cat Pillow 4 Giant Cat Tunnel 5 Giant Mouse Toy 6 Large Scratching Post 7 Cat Archway (AJPW), Animal Jam Play Wild - Rare Forest Tail! Snowflake Penguins are similar to the Pet Rockhopper Penguin. Cost 29. Posted by 6 days ago. The lower the level, the smaller. The lower the level, the smaller. Now have to wait until Jan 4th to raise a dispute and try to get money back. Just some more Animal Jam memes. Last Updated 9/7/20 Adventure RIMs are Rare Item Monday items that are obtainable through adventures or similar means such as the Daily Spin or a re-release in stores. All of these codes work as of June 6th 2022!! The smaller pair of wings are bound behind the large wings. Not to be confused with the Rare Hypno-Glasses. Then they turn into a snowball and fall into a pond, freeing it from the sticky candies and the snow covered around them, That's all I could remember, Its been like 5 years since I saw that video for the last time before it got privated by AJ. Pet Snowflake Penguin, Pet Short-Nosed Echidna, Pet Armadillo Lizard, and Pet Pygmy Marmoset. May 27, 2018 Animal Jam Play wild AJPW| Whiteout Spiked Collar |Quick delivery! It was originally released on November 30th, 2017, for a few hours as a Pack Gift in the Pack Chest at any of the Pack Hideouts. The Double Wings resemble two paper wings stuck together. Refer to the Style Guide to see how we layout our pages. Plz buy from my shop. The Pet Snowflake Penguin is no longer available. AJPW | Animal Jam Play Wild | Animal Jam EXTREMELY RARE CUPID WINGS! 1-2 days. They are a pair of mirrored sunglasses with plastic yellow frames. Thank you! I definitely reccomend buying from this seller! So I thought id share what i've learned about their wort. The Double Wings are a clothing item worn on the back. The only remaining evidence of this video existing is thumbnail and it's link. Beta I am going to try to explain what happens in video as best I could remember. aj says i have a connection problem for 5 days but my wifi is working just fine and i was wondering if you could help me? History Animal Jam Play Wild Exotic Pet Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. If the code works, another window will appear telling you what you have received for redeeming the code. privacy policy, Unique Summer Shades 10 Steam Purchase 7138072124 375364540, Unique Summer Shades 10 Steam Purchase 12731806929 351581059, Unique Summer Shades 10 Steam Purchase 12731949510 356320815, Unique Summer Shades 10 Steam Purchase Indubitably Green 12749013848 376124437, Unique Summer Shades 10 Steam Purchase 12735508905 424009659, Unique Summer Shades A Distinctive Lack of Hue, https://gladiator.tf/sales?item=Summer%20Shades&at=2023-02-02T08:01:25.393Z, https://gladiator.tf/sales?item=Summer%20Shades&at=2022-12-30T12:10:44.038Z, https://gladiator.tf/sales?item=Summer%20Shades&at=2022-10-31T17:56:22.101Z, https://gladiator.tf/sales?item=Summer%20Shades&at=2022-10-03T21:34:05.028Z, http://backpack.tf/classifieds/search/id/52c9220d4dd7b84b1f8b4567, http://backpack.tf/classifieds/search/id/52c8c7b54cd, http://backpack.tf/classifieds/search/486/6/0, Steam Community Okay ima go back to the game now! Are there any codes to get Sapphires? The Pet Armadillo Lizard is the most wanted of all pets, making their worth the highest. This item only comes in only 1 variant. The Camera is sold at the Summer Carnival every year. Trading. Animal Jam Play wild AJPW| Rare Green Dragon wings |Quick delivery! The amount traded for this item often depends on the jammer. Market. Teal Alpha Starlight wings! Hi it said that funnyfox is invalid can you check it again? This worked so well and if u wanna buddy me. If so, do you know them? I make high quality Mastertracks in AJPW, and you can buy them for the (fair) price of 90 sapphires. Thanks! AJPW, Animal Jam Play Wild! This item was awarded to players during the Summer Camp Sale in 2011 by collecting and exchanging three tickets earned from various achievements . Animal Jam Item Worth Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. This item comes in 6 variants, not including the Rare Item Monday variant. Maybe the snowy sheep, or the summer otter. I used to have one.. We provide a base worth, but someone who wants the item could trade more. (AJPW), Animal Jam Play Wild - Sorcerer Outfit Set! AJ Sapphire Worth Wiki 401 pages Explore The Game Community Sign In Register in: Paw Items, Tail Items, Back Items, and 22 more Pack Gifts View source This Page Needs More Info! Cost The amount traded for this item often depends on the jammer. Animal Jam Play Wild Rare Curly Antlers AJPW I Fast and Cheap, Animal Jam Play Wild Lit Scarf AJPW I Fast and Cheap, Animal Jam Play Wild AJPW Millionaire Plaque, Animal Jam 500-500,000 sapphires! Many Jammers also like exotics with default names. Hiya jammers!! Thank you for the codes they helped Me a lot. Levels do not affect their worth, though lower leveled exotics are wanted. History Gallery I've been doing fun little portraits of my Capybara character, and thought that maybe some people would want to trade some small items for a masterpiece like this? Do not confuse these two, the Snowflake Penguin will always have the blue "Exotic" sign. If the code doesn't work, another window will appear saying The Code You Entered Is Invalid. Most Jammers prefer "cuter" exotics, making happy eyed and smaller exotics wanted. 285 Gems now there membership price in sap is 600!! Am sad :,(. It was given a rare tag and replaced with new colors. Type or Copy & Paste, the code until where it says Redeem Toy Code, and then press Continue. The Rainbow Spiked Collar can also be found here and here. The Prank Camera is featured on this page. Just asking. The Rainbow Spiked Collar was originally released on August 23rd, 2017, as a Weekly Member Gift . Do not attempt to scam, hack, trust trade or sell item over the maximum amount in My Shops. (AJPW) ALPHA Dragon Wings (Great colours! Play Wild Item Worth Wiki is a community site that anyone can contribute to. AJPW Dizzy Stars Animal Jam Play Wild (#354250726960). All users must abide to COPPA Laws. Welcome! On all exotic pets' certificates, it will have "???" As Exotics level up, they grow. Excellent Edits. Seller was really nice! Our Animal Jam Play WildCodes has the most up-to-date list of codes that you can redeem for a bunch of different unlocks and rewards.