dvelopper et amliorer nos produits et services. No more worries about that happening. Please note, comments must be approved before they are published, Type 1 CVT Subaru Anti Wobble Insert 2.5/2.0, Type 2 CVT Subaru Anti-Wobble Insert 2.0 DIT / 2.4 DIT, We are still operating as normal! I'm thinking those torque specs should be pretty on target, but perhaps there's more stuff to take apart because of the regen braking. All 2001-02 58-72 ft-lbs B9 Tribeca 2006-07 81 ft-lbs Baja 2003-06 80 ft-lbs BRZ 2013-17 89 ft-lbs . Posted on March 21, 2019 by Rick Muscoplat. Subaru lug nut torque specs Subaru lug nut torque specs Here are Subaru lug nut torque specs. Research. 2021 Crosstrek Limited Crystal White / Black leather, Yeah, that doesnt work . Though technically sufficient for sedate town driving . and surprisingly, the ride is still perfect on roads and freeways. B. New 2023 Subaru Crosstrek, from Bergey's Auto Dealerships in Souderton, PA, 18964. I cant really tell the difference. In fact, the 2022 Crosstrek offers more available horsepower than the Honda HR-V, Toyota CH-R, or Kia Seltos. Given enough gas, the 2.5-liter . Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. SAE Net Horsepower 152 @ 6000. The Crosstrek is basically a lifted Impreza hatchback with off-road elements thrown in. Cars. Body Style Crossover. The available 2.5-liter, 182-horsepower SUBARU BOXER engine is re-tuned for more torque and extra fun. Didnt really seem like its the best well oiled machine. vetted professional mechanic! Great Company and customer service. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Transmission. Doing the job. 2024 Subaru Crosstrek Starts At $24,995, But You Can't Get a Stick-Shift Anymore . When I lifted my 2014 Crosstrek, I installed these upside down to achieve the same thing as a saggy butt spacer. These adjustable control arms also made the rear alignment extremely easy. 2018-2023 Subaru Crosstrek Subaru Impreza 1993-2001 Subaru Impreza GC GF GM 2002-2003 Subaru Impreza GD GG . And for a new level of daring style, power, and capability, check out the new 2024 Crosstrek Sport. You also get a versatile cargo area with 60/40-split flat-folding rear seatbacks. Its all powered by your choice of two SUBARU BOXER engines the standard 2.0-liter or the available 2.5-liter, 182-horsepower engine, which is revised for the 2024 Crosstrek to provide even more torque for smoother driving with increased response. What are the torque specs on the 3/4 carrier bearing spacer bolts? Please contact your retailer for updated pricing information. Detailed specs and features for the 2022 Subaru Crosstrek including dimensions, horsepower, engine, capacity, fuel economy, transmission, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. The powerful 2.5-liter SUBARU BOXER engine now features more torque. Fixed the low ride height when loaded and (most of) the bottoming out when carrying 4 adults. In addition, 2016 Subaru Crosstrek has between 145 and 163 ft-lbs of torque depending on the trim level. Subaru Torque Specs Values. Scroll down for detailed information on your particular Subaru Crosstrek All Wheel Drive. I am so satisfied with this product. I dont need tire torques. Torque: 145 lb.-ft. @ 4,000RPM; Transmission: continuously variable automatic; Variable valve control; . 08-20-2008, 03:07 AM. Transmission: Lineartronic CVT -inc: straight-type shift lever w/shift position indicator, low shift mode, lock-up torque . It is a derivative of the FB engine, with efforts to reduce weight while maintaining durability as the main design goals.Although the FA and FB engines share a common platform, the FA shares very little in dedicated parts with the FB engine, with a different block, head, connecting rods, and pistons. Newer Generations of Subaru discussion ; 1990 to Present Legacy, Impreza, Outback, Forester, Baja, WRX&WrxSTI, SVX ; Flex plate bolt torque Flex plate bolt torque. Drivetrain. Actual mileage may vary. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Dual-function X-MODE with settings for deep snow, dirt, and mud is also available. Inside, an 11.6-inch high-resolution touchscreen, wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration, and wireless device-charging are all newly available to make every drive more convenient and enjoyable. MSRP does not include destination and delivery charges, tax, title, and registration fees. I need oil plug torques. 25, 19mm socket size lug nuts, is 89 lb-ft (120 N-m). Our vehicles will inspire drivers like you to become a Subaru owner for life. Popular Searches. We didnt have to touch the front alignment after install! . Here is the lug nut torque specs table for all 2021 Subaru models. Compare the Subaru Crosstrek specifications & features by choosing the necessary trim level & year of manufacture. eautorepair.net. DIY and 3rd party Maintenance, How To's & Tools, subaru crosstrek torque specs - Google Search, https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2019/MC-10166921-0001.pdf, Subaru Crosstrek Service Manual - Replacement - Engine oil, https://www.impreza5.com/forum/26-e/8833-headunit-replacement-master-thread.html, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JV4osqH4_Qxe8k5_-jRSxypub2Ssid9c/view. New 2023 Subaru Crosstrek, near Boston, at Planet Subaru in Hanover, MA, 02339. Torque. See your retailer for more information. Torque. 1" Front Lift Springs - Fits 03-08 Subaru Forester. 2018 Subaru Crosstrek Limited 50th year edition (my Wife's baby) 2019 Subaru Crosstrek Limited 'Cool Gray Khaki' . One question that has come across the RalliTEK desk is, Can you send me the torque specifications for the suspension after I install my lift? The interest in this question has lead us to create a chart for torque specifications for your Subaru Outback (2010-2021), Crosstrek (2013-2021), Forester (2009-2021), WRX (2008-2021), Impreza (2008-2021) and even STI (2008-2021). In addition, 2013 Subaru Crosstrek has 145 ft-lbs of torque. Original equipment and alternative options. . Blind-Spot Detection, Subaru of America, Inc. Use of this site signifies your acceptance of the. The 2024 Subaru Crosstrek is all-new, completely redesigned, and loaded with upgrades to its performance, technology, and safety. Oh well, aftermarket components can be that way. After submitting, I receive an email confirmation. Retorque your wheels as instructed in the owner's manual for your vehicle. Destination and delivery includes handling and inland freight fees and may vary in some states. SOS Emergency Assistance can get you roadside help at the push of a button. The world's largest online community of Subaru Crosstrek and XV owners, prospective owners, and enthusiasts. Then the decals came from you. Anyone have a PDF or spec sheet for newer style Subaru torque specs. Torque rpm: 4,000: Maximum towing capacity: For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227.. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. I just discovered one spring has broken and I was promptly issued a replacement set of springs within a few hours of reaching out! Had an "economy" lift kit installed. The 2022 Subaru Crosstrek has between 148 and 182 horsepower depending on the trim level. The Subaru Crosstrek has between 148 and 182 horsepower depending on trim and model year. After installing the springs, the problem is completely gone. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Subaru Crosstrek Specs for Other Model Years. The starting engine on the Base and Premium is a 2.0-liter boxer-four that grants the Subaru Crosstrek 152 horsepower and 145 lb-ft of torque. Subaru's and wheel bearings a match not made in Heaven. 2.5L Flat 4 Gas. The 2023 Crosstrek is priced from $23,645 for the base model, and the midtier Premium and Sport trims start at $24,795 and $27,995, respectively. Please check your owner's manual for the most accurate lug nut torque specs for your Subaru. . Here is the lug nut torque specs table for all 2021 Subaru models. For stunning clarity and easy control of your apps and entertainment, the SUBARU STARLINK Multimedia system in the 2024 Crosstrek now features an available 11.6-inch high-resolution touchscreen. . Will use RalliTek again. If any type of work is done on your 2021 Subaru's wheels (flat tire change, flat tire repair, or seasonal tire change), please use this table when torquing your lug nuts! We have the new 2023 Subaru Crosstrek, SUV in stock at our Subaru dealership in Bensenville, IL. Ive had Rallitek Springs on my Subaru Outback for five years and they drive great. The 2016 Subaru Crosstrek has between 148 and 160 horsepower depending on the trim level. U kunt uw keuzes te allen tijde wijzigen door te klikken op de links 'Privacydashboard' op onze sites en in onze apps. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. 152 @ 6,000 rpm Horsepower. EyeSight Driver Assist Technology is enhanced for 2024 to help provide extra confidence and protection. Quick and easy install. The ride is a tad stiffer in back, but, it handles better and the ride is still excellent. Once secured hand tight, use the torque wrench set to the proper torque as indicated from a lug nut . The total protection package adds a ton of protection (and peace of mind) to my 2023 Subaru Outback. Reply Quote. 2024 Crosstrek Base 4dr All-Wheel Drive specs (horsepower, torque, engine size, wheelbase), MPG and pricing. After the shipment was cancelled I reached out again and was sent an email with three different tracking numbers. Ground Clearance. Lorsque vous utilisez nos sites et applications, nous utilisons des, authentifier les utilisateurs, appliquer des mesures de scurit, empcher les spams et les abus; et. Plus, a Crosstrek costs less to own than the competition: The Crosstrek is a five-time IntelliChoice SmartChoice winner for Lowest Ownership Cost more times than the Honda HR-V, Toyota Corolla Cross, Hyundai Kona, Mazda CX-30, or Jeep Compass. 2021 Subaru Crosstrek. If you are in the market for a used 2023 Subaru Crosstrek Limited For Sale in Vero Beach FL or the surrounding areas of Melbourne, Port St Lucie, Stuart, we are your destination. 182 hp @ 5800 rpm. View detailed specs, features and options for the 2019 Subaru Crosstrek 2.0i Premium CVT at U.S. News & World Report. Select colors may be subject to an additional charge. I tracked the mudflaps. I called and asked someone from sales to check availability AND then called someone from shipping dept to make sure it all gets shipped in one package. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227.. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. According to a new report from the Japan website CarSensor, a new 1.5-liter turbocharged engine is under development for the next-generation 2023 Subaru Crosstrek subcompact . Continuously Variable Automatic (CVT) model year. Awards & Ratings; . Anodized yellow-finish exterior accents and dark gray-finish 18-inch alloy wheels give the Crosstrek Sport an even more daring and unique look. The 2015 Subaru Crosstrek has between 148 and 160 horsepower depending on the trim level. Depreciation Rate. The rally light bar from rally innovations came directly from them, and the mud flaps came directly from that supplier. The installation was so easy. The GS Uppipe fixed the problem! This is a very robust and good looking set up! The 2018 Subaru Outback lug nut torque is 58-72 ft-lbs. Find out what makes us more than a car company. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Subaru of America, Inc. Use of this site signifies your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. That's from 2003 MY I believe all 5MT's have same specs. Detailed specs and features for the 2023 Subaru Crosstrek including dimensions, horsepower, engine, capacity, fuel economy, transmission, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. Call 812-332-3333 for more information. Outside mirror Auto Dim Rear Bumper Cover LED lightsDoor Edge Guards. Call or visit us today to schedule a test drive, inquire about current offers, and learn more about the vehicle! Sign up. Clutch pressure plate is 11.6. In addition, the 2019 Subaru Crosstrek has between 134 and 145 ft-lbs of torque depending on the trim level. . The 2024 Crosstrek features an entire suite of available safety technologies to help protect you and your passengers. I did hear that the tech who worked on my car threw out quite a few cuss words during the process, as some of the components did not line up properly. The 2020 Subaru Crosstrek has between 148 and 152 horsepower depending on the trim level. I could have placed the order directly with those suppliers to speed things up. Learn the ins and outs about the new 2021 Subaru Crosstrek Sport CVT. here. Advanced Automatic Collision Notification will alert an operator in the event of an accident. for this. Good detailed and picture instructions. Used 2019 Subaru Crosstrek from Charlie's Kia in Augusta, ME, 04330. They're actually low profile cables. Wheel and tire fitment data. Check out our U.S. News Best Price Program for great savings at your local Subaru dealer. Compression ratio: 12.50 to 1; Curb weight: 1,478kg . The Premium trim starts at $24,795. Service & Maintenance. Transmission. Specifications. The Subaru Crosstrek was brought in to replace the Outback Sport in 2012. . What is the torque for Subaru Outback lug nuts? With 8.7 inches of ground clearance and available X-MODE with Hill Descent Control which electronically optimizes the engine, transmission, and other systems for increased traction in slippery conditions Crosstrek provides peace of mind on almost any road. The 2013 Subaru Crosstrek has 148 horsepower. 145 @ 4,000 rpm Torque. Save time and money by getting online help from a Call 781-826-4444 for more information. 2024 Subaru Crosstrek Specs . Engine and Transmission. Transmission: standard six-speed manual in base and Premium models; available continuously variable automatic (CVT); CVT standard on Sport . Used. . Its stiffer now, but well worth The load carrying capacity. The available 2.5-liter, 182-horsepower SUBARU BOXER engine is re-tuned for more torque and extra fun. :grin: Page 12-8 of 2020 Owners manual lists the wheel nut tightening torque as 89 lbf-ft, and notes that it is equivalent to applying approximately 88 to 110 lbf to the end of the wheel nut wrench. straight-type shift lever w/shift position indicator, low shift mode, lock-up torque converter X-MODE: hill descent control . Author: 1A Auto Created Date: The 2020 Subaru Crosstrek has between 148 and 152 horsepower depending on the trim level. Quick Specs. Can't find torque specs for the flex plate. In addition, the 2020 Subaru Crosstrek has between 134 and 145 ft-lbs of torque depending on the trim level. Granted we had a lift, but roughly 2-1/2 hours start to finish. EPA Fuel Economy, combined/city/highway (mpg), EPA Fuel Economy Equivalent (for hybrid and electric vehicles), combined/city/highway (MPGe), Cargo Space/Area Length Behind First Row (inches), Cargo Space/Area Length Behind Second Row (inches), Cargo Space/Area Length Behind Third Row (inches), Cargo Space/Area Width at Beltline (inches), Cargo Bed Width Between Wheelhousings (inches), Cargo Space/Area Behind Front Row (cubic feet), Cargo Space/Area Behind Second Row (cubic feet), Cargo Space/Area Behind Third Row (cubic feet), Turning Diameter / Radius, curb to curb (feet), Turning Diameter / Radius, wall to wall (feet), Front Brake Rotors, diameter x thickness (inches), Rear Brake Rotors, diameter x thickness (inches), Maximum Trailer Weight, dead weight hitch (pounds), Maximum Tongue Weight, dead weight hitch (pounds), Maximum Trailer Weight, weight distributing hitch (pounds), Maximum Tongue Weight, weight distributing hitch (pounds), Engine: 2.0L DOHC 16-Valve 4 Cylinder -inc: Horizontally opposed, Transmission: Lineartronic CVT -inc: straight-type shift lever w/shift position indicator, low shift mode, lock-up torque converter X-MODE: hill descent control (HDC), active AWD w/electronically controlled variable transfer clutch, I & S drive mode, auto start-stop and incline start assist, Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering, Double Wishbone Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control, Wheels: 17" x 7.0J Alum Alloy Blk w/Machine Finish, Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo, Body-Colored Front Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent, Body-Colored Rear Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent, Black Bodyside Cladding and Black Wheel Well Trim, Black Power Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding, Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper and Defroster, Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks, Auto Off Aero-Composite Halogen Daytime Running Headlamps, Radio: Subaru STARLINK 6.5" Multimedia System -inc: AM/FM stereo, multi-touch gesture high resolution display screen, voice activated controls, Bluetooth audio streaming and hands-free phone connectivity, Bluetooth hands-free SMS text messaging connectivity, iPod control capability, smartphone integration: AHA, Android Auto, CarPlay, Pandora and STARLINK cloud applications, USB audio system update, steering wheel audio and Bluetooth control switches, 4 speakers (2 front door and 2 rear door), 3.5mm auxiliary input jack and front USB A input/charge port, Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Steering Wheel Controls and Radio Data System, Front Bucket Seats -inc: 6-way manual driver's seat, height adjuster (pump lever type), 4-way manual front passenger seat, full width lever: seat fore/aft adjustment front seats, reclining seatback, height and tilt adjustable head restraints and whiplash reducing protection, 60-40 Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat, Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer, Power Rear Windows and Fixed 3rd Row Windows, Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, Illuminated Entry and Panic Button, Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access and Mechanical Fuel, Interior Trim -inc: Simulated Carbon Fiber Instrument Panel Insert, Simulated Carbon Fiber Door Panel Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents, Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors, Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console and 2 12V DC Power Outlets, Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats, Instrument Panel Bin, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins, Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Up/Down, Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags, Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags, Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners, 5 Drivetrain Years / 60,000 Drivetrain Miles, 5 Corrosion Years / Unlimited Corrosion Miles, 3 Roadside Assistance Years / 36,000 Roadside Assistance Miles, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads.