We live in Wigston , home offered for mini in Norfolk Not rated yet19.10.14 I have had Dobermans in the past and my husband , Loving home in Norfolk (stone throw from breckland forests) May 2020Experienced owner looking for mini or standard fur baby after loss of companion North Wales 25.03.19A loving and comfy home is waiting for a female spayed Schnauzer mini, with daily walks on the beach, a large sofa to stretch out on and a male neutered , Home offered north Wales for female Mini - 23rd March 19I would like to give a loving home to a Schnauzer mini female as a companion for my 14mth neutered Schnauzer mini dog. I have just recently lost my little man who was 14 years old . Emmalineharris81@gmail.com . Schnauzer bitch approx 5yrs old looking for a new home through no fault of her own. 16.02.16, Looking to adopt a standard or a giant schnauzer Not rated yet09.11.15 I am emailing on behalf of my neighbour who lost her Schnauzer Toby yesterday, Toby was her 2nd Schnauzer , 5-year-old Iris in rescue in Nottingham needs a new loving home 29th July 2022Can anybody offer Iris a new forever home? - 4p.m. Ho We do think about getting a mate for him at some point and there are , home offered for giant schnauzer in Chingford, Essex22.03.13 My husband and I have recently bought a house in Sittingbourne and would love to bring a Mini Schnauzer into our home. We live in rural Sussex and can offer a loving and caring environment. Female Schnauzer (China) 8 years 8 months available at Blue Cross Burford Northamptonshire Sherlock would , 17 month old Black female standard Schnauzer needs a forever home21.9.13 We live in Nottinghamshire England Beautiful 8-year-old giant needs a new home, Cheshire, August 1928 July 2019 , Cheshire . I have had two schnauzers , Loving family home offered to a mini schnauzer Somerset Oct 2021Hi I adopted my previous dog from the Schnauzer rescue centre just North of London a decade ago. I am looking for a 2 -3 year old little girl or boy. 8 months old for adoptionn 50 I am looking for a miniature schnauzer for my family to adopt. I realise if a dog is being rehomed there will have , Temporary Foster Home Wanted for Senior Mini Schnauzer! we would love to offer a home to a boy or girl miniature. , Looking to rehome our mini schnauzer - Falkirk, Scotland 21st August 22We are in Scotland and recently rehomed Robbie our mini schnauzer. Myself and my wife have recently lost our Bichon and wish to rehome a miniature Schnauzer 5 years old or under Many Tears Rescue - Bedfordshire; Age: 7 Years; Adoption fee: Please check with the rescue. Schnauzer bitch for sale. South east , Loving home offered, Lancs 16.02.18We are looking to offer a loving home to a miniature schnauzer, we lost our beloved Yorkshire terrier recently and we have a massive gap in our lives. Hi, I'm looking for a miniature male schnauzer age 1 upwards to give a loving home to. I have grandchildren who come for a fews hours every 6 to 8 weeks. We would like to re home if possible , Looking to give a miniture schnauzer a pampered loving life, Yorkshire, May 22April 2022, Rachel, Beverley, East Yorkshire, uk Due to relocation abroad we are looking for a new home for our 5 year old mini schnauzer Floss.She is a very loving dog and a great companion. Be prepared for a long wait as a suitable rescue may not be available. Home offered in scotland20/08/16 So you need a loving home to look after yours , Seeking another Schnauzer companion for our female Mini 6th July 2017Hi. Likes to bark (needs addressing) but is better with , Home needed urgently for 2 Schnauzer Mini brothers, HERTS, 22.07.18They are a pair of salt and pepper colour, 11 years old. I am recently bereaved , home offered for adult mini schnauzer East Sussex 02.10.2016Not rated yetI'm looking to adopt a mini Schnauzer, I'm not interested in a puppy and would prefer a more mature . He is a very friendly dog, who has been very well trained. We took them on from a lady in her , Looking for a 3-6 year old schnauzer18.04.16 We will travel to any location. Location - Essex We had him from a puppy and he was the most gentle, wonderful dog. He needs more time than we can offer. We would love to have a little sister for our 19 month old Schnazer Dolly, loving home waiting i am looking to rescue a standard Schnauzer, am attracted to the breed for its intelligence and mischievous character. I am looking for a schnauzer mini that needs re-homing. We have a house and a backyard, plus large parks nearby for , Lovely nine year old needs female mini new home24/10/15 We have a one year old boy minature schnauzer and are looking for another for a companion for him. J. Garrard, Ormond Beach, Florida, Upload 1-4 Pictures or Graphics (optional). UK, mini home offered Bucks Not rated yet2/2/15 Gary.sally@googlemail.com , Home offered in Fife, Scotland 23/01/1723/01/17 We have a Russian Black Terrier, called Jasper, who is 7 years old (and very big!). I live in Stafford but happy to go anywhere in England and Wales to find our family friend Nibbs & CoOur 3yr old mini schnauzer is looking for a friend. A Bricknall , home offered by beach 15.10.15 And our dream has , Loving and Experienced Schnauzer family home offered in Exeter Jan 2022We are looking to adopt a schnauzer after the loss of our fur baby last year. We live in Wiltshire , Loving home offered for adult Giant Schnauzer, Morecambe, Lancs Nov '21I have been involved in rescue for a number of years have found homes for over 25 dogs I had three pointers one English from breeder and who is 17 now , Experienced home offered in Devon - Nov 21 Looking to adopt a mini schnauzer . I am looking to rescue or adopt a miniature schnauzer. , Colin, 2-y-o Mini Schnauzer LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME-Portsmouth Feb 22I live in Portsmouth and due to relationship breakdown, I am sadly having to look to rehome my beautiful boy, Colin. We have a S&P boy Ralfie 10yrs old who loves other MSs and people. Not enough Schnauzer dogs for adoption results right now? Hello, we live in the New Forest (Hampshire). They are both males and I would like them to go to a home together. We , Loving home for a mini ! I'M A VERY ACTIVE ENERGETIC CHEEKY YOUNG MINI SCHNAUZER , Loving forever home offered to Mini SchnauzerNot rated yetWe are a stay at home married couple in our 40's, no children and live surrounded by beautiful Yorkshire countryside. Hi We rescued our schnauzer over 12 months ago now and he is absolutely fab and doing really well. We would love to give a miniature schnauzer , Experienced Herts. Hope - Female Schnauzer. Farnham Surrey UK Like a Schnauzers typically need brushing regularly. My name is James, I am 27 and live with my girlfriend, a cat and a Spaniel. travelling to collect would not be a problem standard Shnauzer .I have recently lost my lovely bitch of seven years .e-mail , Loving home offered for a mini Schnauzer over 4 years12/05/15 Loving home offered for mini in Lancashire - May '19Looking to give happy home, no children - prefer 5/6 year old in Lancashire area. Loving Home offered Isle of Wight Have fostered all types and ages of dogs in the past and worked , Newcast;le home offered for Mini Schnauzer June 2021Hi I currently reside in Newcastle Upon Tyne in the UK. Previous to that I , Loving home waiting, Jan 21Good evening I can offer a home to a rescue schnauzer. The definitive manual for owners of Miniature Schnauzers, Giants and Standard Schnauzers, "The Schnauzer Handbook is brilliant and covers almost all you want to know about the breed," Michele L, Bournemouth I have life long experience of dog ownership and often , Looking to adopt a Mini, Redcar June '19I am looking to rescue a Schnauzer, either Standard or Miniature. We would love to give him another friend. Since the introduction of a ban on third party sales of puppies in April 2020 in England (not the whole UK), puppy dealers and farmers, bad breeders and those just in the business to make easy money are now marketing themselves as rescues, advertising puppies and older dogs for adoption when they are simply selling them on. We are devastated and looking for a female , Lots of love for another Mini ,Kent/Sussex 15/3/21Experienced loving home , ready for another Mini Schnauzer. The Schnauzer, in general, is a very healthy breed and has a long lifespan: The Standard - up to 13+ years The Mini - up to 15+ years The Giant - up to 12+ years. I have previously owned two standards who are unfortunately no longer with us. We are in Scotland just outside Glasgow. Inca loves lots of cuddles , Experienced owner seeks new addition to familyNot rated yetI have had all three sizes of Schnauzer and currently have a Standard bitch who is a rehome. Under 1 year , Loving home offered in North Devon, Jan '21I am now ready to offer a miniature schnauzer a for ever loving home having sadly had to say goodbye to my cat of 18 years in Sept. Some social media rescue groups buy dogs up from the selling sites using donations canvassed from well meaning but naive supporters and then put the dogs up for adoption - this is not rescue. Signing up with more than one rescue gives you a better chance of finding the puppy you want. Contact the Association of Dogs and Cats Homes for a list of members, its a good starting point as members agree to uphold the highest standards in animal welfare, are inspected and undergo thorough assessment procedures to be accepted as members. UK, with our two dogs, one a male giant schnauzer and a female patterdale. I am in London England but am happy to , Looking for purebred or cross Giant Schnauzer to join us in Ibiza 19.11.16We are looking for a Giant Schnauzer pure or cross. We have a 3 year old boy and would love a companion for him. If you want to be kept in touch with news of people looking to re-home or rescue Schnauzers, click on the orange RSS button at the top left of our website and subscribe to our RSS feed. Can offer loving home. We live in Hampstead, London NW3 and have a large walled garden. I am looking to rehome one now as I live on my own , Loving home offered for Mini , Notts Jan 2020 My husband and I have been considering getting a miniature schnauzer for a while now we are both semi retired now and would love a little dog in our home . We don't necessarily want a puppy as there are plenty , Offering a Schnauzer a happy home in Cheshire07.09.16 He was rehomed but the owner he was given to tried to sell him on Preloved, so poor Lubo is back in the kennels and , Urgently required a mini schnauzer bitch up to 4 yrs old Hi I am looking for a miniature schnauzer bitch up to 4 yrs of age for my parents who lost their beloved and much loved schnauzer last October . There are loads of puppies out there , Looking to give a lovely quiet home 11.05.17We are looking for a girl miniature schauzer to keep my other two schauzers company i know my old girl wont be here forever and feel it would be good to , newly retired and looking for a mini or standard, Cheshire. Ive had Schnauzers since a child, looking to rescue , Experienced home offered for Giant Schnauzer in Northern Ireland 10/12/20I live in N.Ireland. we live in South Yorkshire and would like to give an older schnauzer a comfortable home, we have no other pets A perfect companion and loving friend. Have been adopting Minis for about 25 years , home is so empty now our last little Mini has , Retired lady offering experienced home for adult Mini, Notts 7/3/21Retired lady is seeking to rehome/rescue an adult Mini Schnauzer after losing her 9yr old mini to cancer (an ex breeding bitch rehomed from a breeder) , Loving, experienced home offered in Devon, 8/3/21Hello I am looking to Rescue a schnauzer Try the breed specific rescues using the links lower down this page. stan liz & andrew (Schnauzer's playthings!) My little dog died a short while ago.I have had dogs before and live close to parks.There is a lot , Home offered with our female Schnauzer, I.O.W. Hi - we are looking for a Miniature Schnauzer and would love to offer a home to a Rescue dog. We hope to find another , Mini passed away, loving home offered - South Bucks or almost anywhere 12/10/13 Hi, We live near Coventry and looking for an older Miniature Schnauzer as a companion for our 3 year old "Sailor". As times are hard and my circumstances have changed and I had to pick extra , Very experienced Schnauzer owners looking to adopt a Mini, 11th Nov 22I have had miniature schnauzers for 44 years Lost my little Archie last Christmas am looking to adopt . Looking for miniature schnauser21.08.16 My family has a black miniature schnauzer called Ben. Looking to possibly re-home a Schnauzer. I have an 11yr old black standard male schnauzer that i bought as a puppy. Having had two schnauzers before we are keen to offer a home with a good garden and backing , West Yorkshire home offered for mini companion 26.11.14 Thinking about giving a Schnauzer a forever home? Preferably young, preferably black, gender unimportant. I am looking to adopt a miniature Schnauzer, as i had a black giant one several yrs ago, I live in the country near to bridgnorth so i would , Autistic Children desperately seeking forever friendOur 3 sons have autism and we have looked after a friend's dog every so often to help support our sons' needs and for them to connect with. There is no accountability in this area and its a growing area of concern as retail rescue is becoming a common practice. I'm looking for a dog to join our loving family. I have a house with a secure garden near the beach in Bournemouth. I am looking to rescue a Miniature Schnauzer, preferrably 1 to 2 years old. Hi we are a family of three that live in Hertfordshire in the UK. I am looking to adopt a miniature schnauzer. we have just lost our 14 year old mini and are gutted - we would love to give another mini a great home. He had terminal cancer. We have a spaniel and cannot manage , Schnauzers for rehoming Sept 19Schnauzers for re homing Sutton Coldfield 7 .9 19 . Orpington kent First, here are a few of the points to consider: *Schnauzer adoption is NOT a cheap way of getting a purebred or pedigree dog and shouldn't be viewed as such. I'm looking to offer a home to another , Lovely home offered for Mini or Standard with experienced owner 05 May 2018Looking to re home a mini/standard schnauzer. There will be someone at home 24/7 as I'm currently , Sadly having to consider a new home for our beautiful girl. We have 3 children aged 11-16 and love the great outdoors. 9th Sept 22We've owned a mini and a standard and just love schnauzers and their temperament. Hi My own dog tragically died recently , Couple looking to rescue a Schnauzer, Kent, JUNE '2219/06/2022 Charlotte & Cameron Preston Lancashire, looking for a companion for our male Chihuahua mix who suffers from separation anxiety. I have been thinking about getting another one to join our little gang. Hilary Lockyer. We live in South London in a two bedroom flat with a secure back yard. Look to see if a rescue is a registered charity. We have , family home offered for miniture schnauzer22/4/15 Pre-booking essential: for details, email: lichstone@aol.com More. They are the sometimes-willful but ever reliable medium-sized members of the. I have an adorable miniature schnauzer. We have just recently lost our beautiful mini schnauzer Hamish and are missing him so much there is a big hole in our lives now. Unfortunately my circumstances have changed & have to find him a new home, through absolutely , Home offered for female Mini in Kent, Dec '19We are looking for a wee girl Schnauzer roughly 3-4 years old to join our family . We are retired, have a lovely home in Devon with a fully secure very dog friendly garden. We are quite happy to take , Home offered for Standard Schnauzer30.12.15 Wishing for a schnauzer any age or sex Live in Wiltshire, wishing to add a new member to our family. They are looking for a Schnauzer big brother, preferably standard, (but , Loving home awaits in Warwickshire for a mini29.06.16 - 4p.m. Age , lovely home offered in Lancashire-10.06.1610/06/17 We have had rescue German Shepherds up till now, but have family with allergy problems, so a Schnauzer , Lancs home offered for mini08/02/15 Previously I have owned a cross , 5-month-old white Mini Schnauzer needs new home, London. Average size and weight There are three breeds of Schnauzer. Now we want a little play mate for him, he's affectionate, , Looking for a miniature or standard schnauzer more than 8months old20/07/16 Can anyone help? I would like to rescue a Schnuazer puppy or one three or under. He is a lovely calm fun dog who , Home offered, North WakesMike M Buckley North Wales. I am looking to rescue /re-home a miniature Schnauzer (or even a pair) Willing to travel for the right dog. I had one when I was younger and would be glad to provide love and companionship . I live in Accrington, Lancashire and have a two year old male mini schnauzer who would love a playmate. 17.06.17We live in Derby, Derbyshire. We are from ballyclare n ireland. As an unregulated part of the lucrative and complex dog business, potential adopters are advised to do as much research as possible, the same as when buying a puppy. Looking to rescue Miniature Schnauzer - We live in the North West . 3 years old (just) he's black and silver. Would be better with another small dog as she has never been on her own. One without too many issues for first time loving family Hamish will be four this , Looking to offer perfect home to Schnauzer, Scotland15.05.16 Schnauzers do fine with older kids. 19.11.15 We have two teenagers and 11 rescue chickens! We would love to find another standard schnauzer or giant or even crossbreed with schnauzer but we know they come up quite rarely for rehoming - we have contacted local breeders and club but would be happy to welcome another older dog into our home. Hi, I already have 2 giants 6 years old..and just moved to a spot . We bought her as a pup , loving home offered for Mini in the Wirral after loss 24/6/22Looking to rehome a miniature schnauzer. London 26/10/22We're in SW London (near Wimbledon Common) and lost our Standard Schnauzer cross a week ago. Hiya we are looking for a mini to join our family and our boy Jim. Good shelters are often very particular about matching dogs to new homes. Kazoo is very affectionate and adores being near humans. Sex: Male. Message for more information. We are retired, live with 5 pedigree cats (Devon rex) and 3 chickens, but I , Kind loving home offered, Derby. I am an experienced Schnauzer owner , standard and mini and I am now hoping to rescue / foster a mini bitch . We are looking to rescue a male 1-year-old miniature schnauzer. I live in Brighton, East Sussex. Does not matter what age. Pre-booking essential: for details, email: lichstone@aol.com More. Forever loving home waiting in Renfrewshire for a Male Mini we lost our dog 2 years ago and its left a massive hole in our hearts. I have a small secure garden, and , Standartd Schnauzer looking for a new home 08.12.14 My , Looking for a mini in east Midlands 21.08.17We have a 1 year old schnauzer called Cliff. However due to , 3 year old boy for adoption. Hi we lost our dear friend tilly of 12.5 years back in 2009 but we are lost without the love that we shared with her and are now looking for , 13 month black miniature boy to re home, BirminghamOur very beautiful black miniature boy is 13 months old and we need to find a very loving home where he will be cherished,walked cuddled every day. We are currently looking to rescue or re-home a minature schnauzer to be a much loved pet for to our 2 children we have made them wait till , fallen in love with minis -home offered, Surrey13/04/15 We have previously owned a 14 year old Schnauzer - he died about 3 years ago. She is a lovely, true to type, intelligent girl from , 8-y-o female Mini urgently needs new home 05.02.18-REHOMED!! Having had Giant Schnauzers for the last 34 years, living in a country , Home offered for Mini in Sussex. Tel: Simon 07875701748, Isle of Wight forever homeMay 3rd 2016 My name is Stacy Taylor and I work at World Animal Protection, a global animal charity headquartered in London. Due to , Looking to adopt! my email is nojezsuave1@yahoo.com We are seeking another dog who would like to share our active lifestyle , Looking to give a giant a forever homeHi all, , Wanted - Miniature Schnauzer to go to a loving home in Somerset13/03/15We are a semi-retired couple looking for a 1+ year mini Schnauzer to join us in our loving home in Somerset. The dog may be jealous of the attention given to the children or may not like being handled or teased a lot - especially at first. I have two Silver n Black, brother n sister aged 4 & 6 We live in Weston-super-Mare , home offered for female Schnauzer in Leeds 2/4/13 I , Seeking Loving Temporary Foster Home for Senior Mini SchnauzerWe're looking for a temporary foster home for our mini schnauzer due to a house move which is looking as if it could take a little time. Their coat is hard, wiry, and thick, with soft undercoat. All rights reserved. He has an amazing temperament and we recently , loving home offered in Kent-18/09/16I am an active retired person looking to adopt a schnauzer for company and exercise. I live in lovely village in Surrey with lots of walks. , Home offered in Cheshire, preferably Giant, with our Mini 14.02.18Looking for another schnauzer, preferably a giant, to join me and my 9 month old entire male miniature. we have had 4 miniatures and appreciate , loving home offered for Mini with our Lottie, North Yorks August 20We currently own a miniature schnauzer, called Lotte. I have enjoyed dogs living with me all my adult life. We re homed him 6 years ago. He is a medium-size dog with a hard, wiry coat in salt and pepper or solid black. We are a family ( youngest being 7) , Ted in Liverpool needs a new home 17.10.14 Loving home in North Oxfordshire UK, available for a Mini or Standard schnauzer to live with us and Stanley, our 2yr old p&s mini. It is important to thoroughly socialize and train a Schnauzer when it is a puppy.