I dont like it when the workplace suffocate me with rules (to hell Uranus! Sirius sits within that mansion. If you are a Virgo rising, you see the world as something to be fixed. Sirius is a star that deals with memory. However my Sun-Ascendant conjunction tightly parallels Saturn in almost exact orb and it also opposes Pluto while I have a heavy Moon square Saturn in Virgo. what does this mean? nIMUN says February 13, 2015 at 11:50 pm. I agree that Neptune is also about the virtual screen movies, photography, web designing, etc. I was thinking if there is a t-square between Sun, Jupiter, and the North Node but some astrologers says major aspect configuration like that cannot be formed by non-bodied object like Node. Good Luck, Hi Grail! Sirius people are people who often fit in neither with their biological family nor their chosen family. I have I.C in Pisces conjunct my Venus and Saturn, was wondering if it affects my physical appearance. Ha! Its a good thing to have passion. I have a triple conjunction(venus/pluto/mercury) over my MC, in Scorpio, making a grand trine with my cancer moon and pisces jupiter. Wow, when good transits go bad, christ. I also have Jupiter widely conjunct at 3 Cancer and I thought that was too wide but reading the description it kind of fits too with the family ties theme. I have also a scorpio sun (in 10th house, but not near the MC) and capricorn rising. It is very similar to the conjunction in the powerful feeling's aroused. Im starting to wonder if its the trine to the DC thats responsible for the highly unconventional relationships People who have Venus in hard aspect with Sirius can feel like theyre expected to perform marginalization or exceptionalism. And to be honest for my whole life I felt I have a world destiny. I have a lot of clients who have hard personal aspects to Siriusa fixed star at 13 Cancer. This is why the Sun is about the familiar while the Moon is about the foreign. My worldview is adaptable and fluid, and unlike many of my peers who seem set in their ways at this stage of life (30s), I am much more willing to retrace my steps, absorb new information, and admit that my prior way of thinking was off-course and change to a new direction. (See my remark below for exact position.) etc. Often great personalities were heavily influenced by the fixed stars. travis scott sound effect meme. People with intense relationships to Sirius often feel like theyre the dark sheep in the family. Uranus has been transiting my Descendant recently as well, and will oppose my Pluto next year. Just curious. I would definitely encourage you in this new, creative direction! Hello Zazle, thanks for your comment. [5], Warren Buffett 031, James Dean 131, Billie Eilish 141, Bobby Fischer 152, Marguerite de Navarre 229, Rupert Murdoch 239, Saturn conjunct Sirius: Steady, reserved, diplomatic, just, persevering, high position through friends, favorable for home, gifts and legacies, domestic harmony. 2.5K views 11 months ago Having conjunctions with the luminaries (Sun and Moon) and the Ascendant/Descendant axis is one of the more common types of synastry aspects I see in deeply bonded. All of these were in conjunction to my Ascendant (16 Aries). Descendant conjunct Sirius: Marie Curie 013 (and Uranus), Gwen Stefani 032 (and Moon), Joaqun "El Chapo" Guzmn 114, Elizabeth I 135, Nicholas Culpeper 136, Sirhan Sirhan 207, Novak Djokovic 210, Ted Kennedy 220, Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex 230 Part of Fortune conjunct Sirius: RuPaul 236 I would say overall, I have been lucky. I mean humans and spiritual living entities are on a road to self mastery and perfection. Home for the native is an uncomfortable place, but one is always searching for it. Hello! So you see the struggle ..because you do value being secure but at same time there is a need to be in a career that is not just based on practicality? i have a post about moon conjunct mars. Cancer is a nurturing sign it may be a healing career either of a cancerian or Capricornic nature. ), always got into arguments with my boss and absolutely hate it when theres injuctice. If the same Saturn is conjunct the descendant, then the person may want safety, security, permanence, etc,, in their relationships, or/and they attract people who express the Saturn energy. Hi Katy. Sirius people arent fated to always feel alienated. One sees a larger family in humanity. Only conjunctions are used in fixed stars astrology. Sirius people are interested in investigating the histories that they cannot remember. Its a spectacular star and anyone who has personal aspects to Sirius has a magical ability to remix and reimagine history. I have a Sirius conjunct Descendant/ opposite Ascendant exact (orb 0 04). Jupiter just transited my ascendant, and is now about to run over my Pluto. Hi Rose. If Saturn be with the Moon, death by wild beasts or soldiers. As one gets older, pluto in asc.people get a better handle of how others react to them. Saturn-Sirius people often inherit the Sirius-related issues of their ancestors. or would pluto be better ? What about it conjunct the IC? Pluto transiting the descendant affects relationships, but also your physical appearance, your reputation and your home and family. Its certainly a strong influence. The ascendant conjunct descendant synastry aspect is often found in the charts of couples. Fixed Stars and Constellations in Astrology, Vivian E. Robson, 1923, p.34, 208,235. Of course if you have two or more planets, then the energy is modified. PRETTY COOL, HUH? Always wanted to be in some sort of service field. I havent had an easy life necessarily, but since reaching adulthood I seem to succeed at my academic/career endeavors in ways that get me noticed. It has the energy of the 10th archetype like that of Saturn. It should be different I suppose. Mars conjunct Saturn conjunct Sirius: These are persons who extend their ego into their childrens actions one day, and the next day, withdraw their support for what their children may be doing so that there would be an ego change back and forth. This is an indicator of an intense attraction. Fixed stars actually work on the 90 dial. In fact I really hate to be around people. If rising or culminating, kingly preferment. ? Hello AstroAmanda, what sould you say of a 10 Gemini sun conjunct IC 10, and Uranus in leo 22, conj asc 22 leo? With Uranus exactly on your angle (Ascendant), your actions and behavior are very independent and different from the crowd. The suggested orb of 240 is being generous. I guess the placement at the Nadir can be blamed for that, it remains rather hidden, and maybe the opposition influences things in that direction too. (curious because I have that aspect in addition to Sun conjunct Sirius). The most powerful are the ones closest to the angle. Ancestor problems show up in the form of coincidences and synchronicities. This aspect indicates a very strong attraction between you. Just sun and mercury in the nadir is not necessarily challenging it just means home life, family, roots play an important role. Also, never got a decent reading of my chart as so few astrologers con incorporte the aspect to angle side of a 12th house stellium like that Thank you!! I m virgo rising, and have pluto conjunct mars conjunct ac and moon conjunct mc in gemini. I heard alot about how Moon square Ascendant would give people cold appearance, but the thing is I also have Moon parallel Ascendant with very tight orb, 0.3 degrees. Anyway having this grand trine is a blessing and I hope that you put it to good use through taking on some challenging activities. I am libra. Cancer, conjunct my 3rd house, with asteroids Logic and Industria within 1. You do have a powerful chart and a big need to bring yourself out to the world. I wonder if theres anyone with Uranus conjunct the IC and how they feel this manifests in their life. in synastry, which aspect is stronger, more significant ? Wow, good question Lawrence. Same bday as the current Dalai Lama***, Sirius conjunct MC Cancer, Spica conjunct Asc Libra:-). Now i am in training to be a psychoanalyst and i hope this is a good way to express all this energy. Also, the sign plays an important role. At the same time Pr Saturn is on the IC. Capricorn risings are gatherers. [1], George W. Bush 026, Frida Kahlo 034 (and Neptune), Leona Helmsley 053 (and Venus), Sylvester Stallone 055, James VI and I 115, Moon conjunct Sirius: Success in business, influential friends of opposite sex, favorable for the father, good health, beneficial changes in home or business. The more the rejection, the more the energy is projected through people that we attract into our lives. Saturn is about exodus and genealogy. Spark your imagination when thinking about natal, transit, solar return, or progression meanings. Michael Jordan, Albert Einstein, Fromental Halevy, Josef Mengele, Mark Wahlberg, Billy Joel. Jupiter Uranus conjunction can bring sudden luck especially with regards to family, home, real estate. Sirius is a star that deals with memory. Anonymous from the year 379, translation by Giuseppe Bezza from CCAG V/1 pp. Things ruled by Mars like sport, sex, war, and business. If your Uranus was retrograde, then most of the trend setting views are internal but otherwise people see you as someone who is not afraid to be different. And yah, I have my Moon in my 7th house Libra at 27, this may not in conjuction to the Descendant but I used to think if this angle was still influenced by the Moon, cause I somehow often attract a Cancerian type of person. Home; Dante Opera. If the planet conjunct an angle is retrograde, then the person may internalize the energy and although they may not express it outwardly, it may be seen in their values, attitude, etc. Which is the Dutch TV journal. Although Sun is exalted in Aries in its home in the 1st house but to be honest, Im nothing like those lively, energetic, outgoing, confident fiery people who love to be the center of attention. The USA, for example, sees itself as a positive integrating force in the world because it thinks that it has the ability to pull together a band of misfits. Home / Fixed Stars / Canis Major Constellation / Sirius Star. When I mentioned about Neptune creating a selfless energy in the article, it was in relation to the Sun. By tradition, only conjunctions to fixed stars (and sometimes oppositions) should be read. Sun is in 9th house and saturn/pluto in 10th. Its so hard all My past, my feelings, relation with my mom, poor. With mercury conjunct your Ascendant, you will probably figure it out. I also have Uranus tightly conjunct ascendant and this make you look at the world in your own unique manner you are not easily influenced. Saturn-Sirius issues can be around actual exodus or migrancy. Yet, I do not understand what the Rising and Culminating can possibly mean. Chiron is at 1312 cancer. But then Saturn is in a tight trine with my Sun conjunct Mercury H5. Fixed stars and eclipses might be relevant to the Republican nomination. If you want a reading on career path, chart compatibity, prediction, etc., click here for more details. Soft power is the ability to represent the self as weak from a position of power. Virgil says that Sirius With pestilential heat infects the sky., Homer spoke of it as a star Whose burning breath, Taints the red air with fevers, plagues, and death. It is not, however, of its heat that its name speaks, but of the fact that it is the brightest of all the stars, as He of whom it witnesses is the Prince of princes, the Prince of the Kings of the earth., Though this Dog-Star came to have an ill-omened association, it was not so in more ancient times. I would venture such a placement would show a family that has been split off from all different directions for the native. I have been studying charts of famous personalities, and I can see, that the ascendent angles are the defining angles for the way the world sees these people. The goal is to diminish the ego. For my solar return, I can stay in my location and have the sun & venus in the 10th house but more than 10 degrees away from the MC, or travel to a place that will place Sun & venus in a very tight conjunction with the MC but technically be in the 9th house. I mean, the ruler of my 7th should be Mars, isnt it? It is said to give good qualities, charity and a faithful heart, but violent and dangerous passions. I know my answer is a few years to late, but I just read, home, home, home all youve done was connected to home. I loved this! That is a lot of angular energy which shows you are not hear to take a backseat. How does this play out? But of a motherload! How is that? I can handle the moves, the freedom calls, alien feeling, but not my Mars, which tightly squares Sun and Uranus. Favorable for hunting, besieging towns, and the revenge of princes, destroys harvests and fruits, and hinders the operation of the physician. Whats so bad about Venus square Saturn? She was the one who makes money after our dad passed away. from my MC, both in Capricorn and both in my 9th house. Interesting question Rav. Since I heard the word sirius for the first time I felt I need to know more about this. It was not part of the subject and i didnt respond but on my way home it felt very weird xD. Ive noticed that with planets close to the ascendant, there is an instinctive understanding and clarity of the planets energy (the tighter the orb, more the clarity).