Lord, look upon me with eyes of mercy. In Jesus Name, Amen. If it is in Gods loving plan for me,pray that my intention may be granted(make your request here).Amen. (Say 1 Our Father, 1 Hail Mary, and 1 Glory Be.). Everyone gets sick at some point in their lives, not just physically but also emotionally and spiritually. O God who are the only source of health and healing, the Spirit of calm and the central peace of this universe, grant to me such a consciousness of Your indwelling and surrounding presence that I may permit You to give me health and strength and peace, through Jesus Christ our Lord.Amen. O Holy Infant Jesus of Good Health, I believe in the Infinite Goodness of Your Heart. Most loving Heart of Jesus, bring me health in body and spirit. In difficult times, turning to prayer is one way you can express your concern and calm your mind. You know the disease Ive been battling for a long time and theres little that can be done by the medical profession but believe me, Im awesome and wonderfully made and you know every part of it is my body. A Prayer of Faith for Mental Health and Healing . You are my Lord, my Saviour, My healer and my friend. Amen. Prayer is a great ally in living with pain. Father, it is through you that I can live and move and have my existence. Teach me to reach out to You in all my needs. Printable PDF. Present their promise to God to bring up the child a good Christian and to guard him (her) by word and example against the fatal leprosy of sin. Sometimes what we need most to healor to even think about healingis some good, restful sleep. Thats why for us Catholics, theres no better doctor. May he (she) not only live, but declare the works of the Lord! For Catholics, prayer is a fundamental part of faith. Thank you that you are able to do far more than we could ever imagine. Lord, you invite all those who are burdened to come to you. Amen. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being. It is an apology prayer. Please touch (name) with your loving hand and bring physical, emotional, and spiritual restoration. As supporters, theres only so much you can do, and sometimes it seems like all you can do is hurry up and wait. For Catholics, prayer is a fundamental part of the faith. Lord Jesus, who cured the sick and laid a healing hand upon the lame. Almighty Father, Thank you for your love, grace, and mercy. Our Lady of Lourdes, Mother of Christ, you had influence with your divine son while upon earth. Aided in this way by your mighty intercession, we will sing to God, now and forever, a song of gratitude for his great goodness and mercy. (Matthew 8:8). Almighty God, I come before you today with a heavy heart, as I am praying for the healing of [Name]. Hopefully, they'll provide some joy to your loved ones as well. Make me whole again so that I can get the favour of coming to Your Kingdom. May 19-27, 2023. "Beloved St. Padre Pio, who shared in Christs suffering in a special way through the stigmata, you especially loved the sick and infirm. It also focuses on forgiving the causes of your pain. The fees for the advice of an attorney should not be compared to the fees of do-it-yourself online Your rainbow of promises, real hope lies ahead. You heal, You protect, You care, You love. Copyright Aleteia SAS all rights reserved. However, its also in these moments of suffering and uncertainty where you can feel Gods infinite grace. Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy. As Thou hast delivered his eyes from tears, his feet from falling, and his soul from death, may he daily inquire: What shall I render unto the Lord for all his benefits towards me,and resolve to offer unto Thee the sacrifices of thanksgiving, and to call upon the name of the Lord. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law. and may rightly see fit to praise your power until the end of their days; you who live and reign forever and ever. In the Catholic tradition, many prayers call on the intercessions of patron saints who attend to specific needs. Restore him/her to health, and lead him/her to glory. Give me the grace to offer my sufferings in union with Your own. O Lord our God, we come before You this day in sadness. O Lord God, I come to You for help and succor.You have afflicted my child [childs name].Help me to understand that You mean well.Give me grace to bear my childs affliction with patience and strength.Bless me, O Father, and restore my child [childs name] to health.Do not forsake us, but give us an assurance of Your loving Kingdom.Bless this illness to me and my child [childs name], and help us both to be better children of Yours because of it.In the name of Your Holy Son Jesus Christ. Pinterest. Touch my soul with your compassion for others; Touch my heart with your courage and infinite love for all; Touch my heart with your wisdom, and may my mouth always declare your praise. May Your hand be on the surgeons and doctors who will perform the surgery. You heal, You protect, You care, You love, You are kind, You are patient, You are thoughtful, You are strength. V. Intercede for us, O holy Augustine, great Apostle of England,R. He (or she) was brought low, but Thou hast helped him (her). O great St. Want to see fewer ads on Aleteia? We cannot give you customized advice on your situation or needs, which would require the service As the Bible said, He is the Lord, our healer (Exodus 15:26) and the giver of life (John 10:10). We believe reflecting on our mortality can help us lead more meaningful lives. You Lord are our medicine. Peregrine, you have been called The Mighty, The Wonder-Worker, because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you. Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to you. Catholic Morning Prayers doesnt claim on any of these prayers. went about the towns and villages healing all kinds of ailments. Amen. Thank you, Lord, for your presence with us this day. You know our thoughts, our sighing, and our cryings. Loving Father, touch me now with Your healing hands, for I believe that Your will is for me to be well in mind, body, soul and spirit. Amen. Stations of the Cross: Every Friday of Lent. Heavenly Father, I thank You for loving me. Strengthen our hopeful hearts, that as partakers of Christs sufferings we may also share in his comfort now and for evermore. Help us, O God, to remember the good times with (pet's name). it's a commandment that we love our neighbor even as we love ourselves, Job prays for his friend and the Lord healed and double his lost blessings. When our loved ones fall ill, its devastating to watch. Every child is a miracle of Life. Touch my soul with Your compassion for others; touch my heart with Your courage and infinite Love for all; touch my mind with Your Wisdom, and may my mouth always proclaim Your praise. Pray for us; obtain for us from your Divine Son our special requests if it be the Divine Will. Heavenly Father, thank You for granting me another day to live out Your will. Touch my heart with Your courage and infinite love for all. Father, heal me today and save me from the mental illness that plagues me. If you have bad memories, anguish, anxiety, or guilt, the Prayer for Inner Healing will address those concerns. It asks that God heal you from the inside out, including every cell, electrical and chemical impulse, tissue, joint, ligament, organ, gland, muscle, bone, and every molecule in my body to come under complete and perfect health, strength, alignment, balance, and harmony.. God, let the warmth of your healing love flood my entire being. May we therefore secure the righteous path and live with eternity ever in our view. Teach me to reach out to you in all my needs, and help me lead others to you by my example. Thank you for giving me this vessel for my spirit. I prayedPlease Lord,my life is a mess,let your love flow through meand bring healing.And like a rivercool refreshing wateryou flowed through me.Not as a gentle stream,a rivulet of hope,but a torrent,sweeping debris away.All those broken branches,rust-encrusted items,and accumulated debris,which were holding back the flowswept aside in a torrent of love,flooding through my veins,pouring into my heart,filling my life.This is healing.Thank you, Lord. We come, therefore, with the most unbounded confidence to implore your maternal intercession. 3 Pray this prayer to the Archangels for protection and healing. I pray all these in Jesus name. Help us continue to bring the Gospel to people everywhere through uplifting and transformative Catholic news, stories, spirituality, and more. I thank You for sending Your Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, to the world to save and to set me free. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. As a dedicated wife and mother,you imitated the love of our Savior, Jesus Christ,even to the point of giving your life to savethe life of your preborn child. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited. Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Ask God and our lady, the cure of the sick that we entrust to you. I pray through your holy . Thank you that you will never waste our pain and suffering. Through this prayer, Catholics ask for Gods forgiveness to be taken under his graces once again. Give me the strength to move forward on the path youve laid out for me. For emotional healing there are ways of looking at what happened. This disease has weakened their body. Mercifully hear my petition and grant me the favor of Your kind help.O Holy Infant Jesus of Good Health, I love you with all my heart. You move mountains and stop the seas from roaring. (Pause here and silently recall the names of those for whom you are praying). We come to you and bring you the places we are hurting. It is devastating to see our loved ones fall ill. As supporters, theres only so much you can do, and sometimes it seems like all you can do is hurry up and wait. Renew My Mind, Body, and Soul. Obtain for us, O loving Mother, the granting of our request. May Your healing hand rest upon me. generalized educational content about wills. As a dedicated wife and mother,you imitated the love of our Savior, Jesus Christ,even to the point of giving your life to savethe life of your preborn child. Prayer Is Your Support. Prayer For The Death Of A Pet. Mercifully hear my petition and grant me the favor of Your kind help. Give our (insert name) peace of mind and renewed heart, Free him/her from fear and worry and give him/her. We can ask many things in the prayer for healing for someone in the hospital. In the hour of our death,Help us by thy intercession. It's a little awkward to ask, but we need your help. Make skilled the work of the surgeon and that of his team. This is a scientific prayer. Over 3,000 Catholic prayers sorted by topic/keyword. Amen. Please bring your healing power into [Name]'s body, mind, and spirit, and restore them to full health and strength. Below, youll find Catholic prayers to God and patron saints intended for children and the elderly. O compassionate Saint Gianna,physician and caregiver to the poor, the elderly,to children and expectant mothers,look lovingly upon my humble prayer,and intercede for me with our Heavenly Father. You Can Start Small . Amen. (CHP 2020), This prayer is about fully recognizing and accepting the sacrifice Jesus made. We pray for our sick brother that he may feel your hand upon him . Amen. Help us continue to bring the Gospel to people everywhere through uplifting and transformative Catholic news, stories, spirituality, and more. She needs Your miraculous, restorative hand to reach down and touch her body. Saturate my entire being with Your presence, love, joy, and peace and draw me ever closer to You every moment of my life. O Blood and Water which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus, as a fountain ofMercyfor us, we trust in You.. I trust in you always, and I am helped. Amen. . May all who worship you now feel your help and protection. Lead me on the path you have planned for me. Touch also my mind and my emotion, even the deepest recesses of my heart. and gave us the example of obedience to your Fathers will. In your Spirit, your gift of healing is alive. Be blessed, O most pure Virgin, for having vouchsafed to manifest your shining with life, sweetness and beauty, in the Grotto of Lourdes, saying to the child, St. Bernadette: I am the Immaculate Conception. A thousand times we congratulate you upon your Immaculate Conception. It begins, Almighty and merciful Father, by the power of your command, drive me away from all kinds of sickness and disease (CHP 2020). Catholics believe that by repeating this prayer wholeheartedly and wholeheartedly, Jesus will heal them. Comfort him when he is sick, and ease his suffering. Be ready to help us when we pray and bring back to us the answers to our prayers. Do not be silent, for I am discouraged and weak. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Prayer for a Miracle Through the Intercession of St. Anthony, 18. Healing Prayer for the Sick. Facebook. Prayers for the sick have a general audience but can be inclusive of any loved one in your life. Dear Lord, We confess our need for you on this day, for your healing and your grace, to restore our hope. There is a heartfelt prayer for a sick friend for their healing and restoration, and prayers for poorly fathers and mothers that they would know God's peace and promises during this hard time. Dear Lord, thank You for not being too hard on me when I knowingly or unknowingly do little blunders and mistakes. You speak and your words accomplish what you will. subject to our Terms of Use. Do hear my plea, I implore You, and mercifully extend to me Your Helping Hand.Say 1 Our FatherSay 1 Hail MarySay 1 Glory Be. She works hard to ensure her work uses accurate facts by cross checking reputable sources. Give me the grace to trust in your loving care, and to know that your will is always for my good. God of miracles, please heal my sick friend today. Cover me with the most precious blood . These Catholic Prayers For Family help us to find and connect with God and our family the whole day. I place myself in your hands and pray that your healing touch may bring me comfort, peace and strength. Be ready to help us when we pray and bring back the answers to our prayers to us. You know the disease Ive been battling for a long time and theres little that can be done by the medical profession but believe me, Im awesome and wonderfully made and you know every part of it is my body. The prayer begins, We pray for the sick, the suffering, and the dying. Touch my soul with Your compassion for others; touch my heart with Your courage and infinite Love for all; touch my mind with Your Wisdom, and may my mouth always proclaim Your praise. So if youre seeking relief from sickness and disease whether for you or a loved one, here are some of the most popular Catholic prayers for healing the sick: Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to you. This prayer to saint Dymphna, printed below, succinctly identifies her as the well-known patron saint of those with mental or nervous disorders or mental illness. Aided in this way by your mighty intercession, we will sing to God, now and forever, a song of gratitude for his great goodness and mercy. Pray for us; obtain for us from your Divine Son our special requests if it be the Divine Will. Anyone who aspires to do the same as us, and is a confirmed Catholic is welcome to join us! Daily Companion for Married Couples. Catholic Prayers For Healing. "We fly to your protection, O Holy Mother of God." In the present tragic situation, when the whole world is prey to suffering and anxiety, we fly to you, Mother of God and our mother, and seek refuge under your protection. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. grant me joyful acceptance of the surgery which awaits me. I come to you now asking that you will do complete recovery work on my body whatever is causing this persistent problem. Thank you. O almighty and everlasting God, hear us on behalf of your servants who are sick;for whom we humbly beg the help of your mercy;that, their health being restored to them,they may render thanks to you. Traditionally Nine Days Prior to the Solemnity of the Sacred Heart. Peregrine, you have been called The Mighty, The Wonder-Worker, because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you.