Featured. We have been hobby breeders of what we consider the best breed for almost 15 years now. Shedding: Light. to adopt your baby today , call 334 864 9595 ! He responds to the name Teddy and has begun his obedience training. Use ClassifiedAdsLocal.com to research the Shih Tzu or Shih Tzus online postings and find what youre looking for. He is cream and very well mannered. A good breeder will tell you any significant health problems in any of the dogs he or she bred. Call 561-688-3775. Remove any potential dangers like cords and even toxic chemicals out of reach. Tags: Puppies bloodhound ear liver tan dog hound, USA They are happy, healthy, and playful puppies. Lifespan: 10-15 years. A good breeder is not in a hurry to send the puppies off and get your money. Birmingham, AL, USA. Both parents pedigree but not AKC registered.Ready to go to thei . Miniature Schnauzers, Alabama Best Toy and Miniature Schnauzers. Vilnius, LT.65, LT. Browse thru Puppies for Sale near Jasper, Alabama, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy. Frisky Puppies is not a dog breeder. Ckc registered with 1st shots. Shih-Tzu boy puppies looking for their fur ever home. In this article, youll find a list of all Shih Tzu breeders in Alabama where you can search for Shih Tzu puppies for sale. A good breeder doesnt breed too many puppies to earn so much. For out-of-state customers, we also offer several nationwide delivery options. Premier Pups has got you covered. Featured Listings. Although you have your expectations, its best to take note of the following. Contact us today for more information about current Shih Tzu puppies for sale in Alabama, or reserve a puppy from one of our upcoming litters. A good breeder will show you references, even of people who bought puppies from him or her. In order to proceed, please check the box below the notes! Prices and locations of the Shih Tzus for sale near Jasper, AL, including AKC Shih Tzu puppies and adult dogs. Ckc registered with 1st shots. HAYDEN, AL, USA, Standard Aussie Doodle male and female, CKC registered, parents Embark tested, 4 months old, up to date on shots, Tags: Aussie AussieDoodle blue eyes reduced for quick sale reduced cheap, USA Scout will sure melt your heart! Adorable Mixed breed Shih tzu & Chihuahua Puppy. CKC & UKC. From $350 to $250. 256-717-4260, Because I am in and out of homes and schools so much. If you are unable to find your puppy in our Puppy for Sale or Dog for Sale sections, please consider looking thru thousands of Dogs for Adoption. Ckc registered with 1st shots. Adopt a rescue dog through PetCurious. ADN-557721. For this reason, prepare for a lot of loud squeaks every time your pet is active. Call now!View Detail, Beautiful, happy, healthy, and too cute be Shihtzu puppies. He or she wont even accept credit cards. Contacts My name is Rosalia, I am the daughter of Desiree Rilea and Grim Reaper! 256-999-0722. I was raised on a farm, my daughter a graduate of Auburn University Animal Science program help me pick the best mamas and papas. 850. There are more pictures and video on my mama's page. Registered with CKC.. Beautiful shihtzu pups. For sale Shih Tzu Puppy Under $200 Classifieds United States Pets shih tzu puppy under $200 (1) Jobs, Cars, Apartments, Houses, Services . They continue to be a popular toy dog in both the United Kingdom and the United States. Puppies, Hello i raise Shih tzu babies, all my little ones are rasied in my home and give all the love and attention. I try to be reasonable on the prices of my babies ! Filter Dog Ads Search. We'd love to help you find a new companion and for one of our adorable puppies to find its forever home with you. Male, Born on 01/26/2023 - 5 weeks old . More ), Black Goldendoodles: Top Facts To Know About This Amazing Breed. . Filter Dog Ads Search. One female Shorkie and male Shorkie born Oct 7th ! ADN-563307. Shih Tzus have always . We are a small breeder, that only breeds Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. Mom and dad both live at our home. I have female purebred shih tzu for sale. Send a message to 0829237604. gumtree.co.za 6 days ago Report Ad View Photos Purebred Female Shih Tzu Puppy Pretoria, Gauteng R 4 250 Purebred Female Shih Tzu Puppy He gets along well with other pups and can entertain himself with toys. Copyright 2005-2023 EquineNow.com, LLC. Dog Group: Toy. Fully vaccinated and microchipped. Report this Ad. Aside from the puppy, you can also find other tips and information necessary on their site. Meet Jasper, a Shih Tzu boy searching for his fur ever home. Dogs For Sale. Coventry | 1st Feb 2023 | For Sale by Lukasz. Birthday: Oct 18, 2021 The breed's name "Shih Tzu" means "lion dog" in Chinese, and they were traditionally kept as lapdogs for Chinese royalty. He or she will even show you other breeders and the veterinarians caring for their dogs. We have 2 darling dark brindle Shih-Tzu/ Poodles.. Pets and Animals Union Grove 250 $ View pictures Shih Tzu - Rosco - Small - Adult - Male - Dog USA 24/7 customer support is available with knowledgeable Puppy Agents on standby ready to answer any questions about our adopted Shih Tzu puppies. Registered with CKCBuy Now, Ckc 10 weeks old shih tzu shots and dewormed guaranteed health to males one female ready to go if youre interested in these puppies will come with a Home kit rehoming fee will be required to pick up and I will come with our CKC registration application numbers and paperwork no scams will not except checks cash only and I will not text to code no sense to try your number will be blocked by my provider and suspended two five six four six six xxx1 pick up todayView Detail, Male shipoos 8 wks old vet check wormed and 1 st shotView Detail, Shes a female Shih Tzu almost a year old . They are also intelligent and easily trained, which makes them good candidates for obedience and agility training. Adopt a Shih Tzu Near You in Alabama. Mom is Stormy Rae and Dad is Chewy. And don't forget the PuppySpin tool, which is another fun and fast way to search for Puppies for Sale near Jasper, Alabama, USA area and Dogs for Adoption near Jasper, Alabama, USA area. Meet Yoda, Japer and Chance. We have a sweet male Aussiedoodle puppy available. Find Shih Tzu puppies for sale Near Alabama Looking for a super-cute companion? A good breeder would want to see where the Shih Tzu will spend its days. USA German Shepherd Poodle Labrador Retriever Pomeranian French Bulldog Shih-Tzu Golden Retriever Chihuahua Boxer Pug Siberian Husky Maltese Yorkshire Terrier Dachshund. More, Si miramos el contenido de la carpeta /etc/init.d encontraremos los scripts de inicio y detencin de servicios instalados en nuestro sistema. They are also very adaptable to different living environments, making them a great pet for both city and country dwellers. Please call or text 256-468-5997. Phone +1 334-289-0682if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'animalfate_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_1',108,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-animalfate_com-medrectangle-3-0'); Website http://www.shihtzusforever.com/. Address 300 Starmont Rd, Gallion, AL 36742, United States. Shih Tzu puppies! Learn more 759 puppies available 811 certified breeders Transportation Location Color He's the 4-legged dream guy you've always wanted but never knew existed. These fluffy little pups are known for their gentle and affectionate nature, and they make the perfect addition to any family. Right: This is Olan and Otis from our Chesney. Please login to manage saved searches ads. 5712 Beach Drive panama city Florida 32408 Browse search results for male shih tzu puppy Pets and Animals for sale in Alabama. He is CKC registered. . December 27, 2022 View more $ 1350.00 8 weeks old ShihTzu puppies for sale Shih Tzu Leesburg, Virginia, United States $900. Rita - Shih Tzu Puppy for Sale in Sugarcreek, OH. Our babies are all AKC or CKC registered and come with a 1 year health guarantee against any type of genetic disorder. This puppy is no longer available. Name: Bishop What's even better is that they will come home up-to-date on Vaccination dewormed, happy, and healthy! Puppyfinder.com no longer supports your browser. JASPER, GA, USA. All of our babies are raised in our home. Email: bamasbestkennel@live.com Our babies are adopted quickly, so contact us to reserve your furever friend or if you have any questions. Don't miss out your chance to make Yoda, Jasper and Chance your sweet, lovable baby boy!View Detail, Look at this strikingly handsome fella! Female. Has had first two rounds of puppy shots. We use cookies to analyze website traffic and optimize your website experience. All puppies will have been vaccinated twice, with a 5 in 1 vaccine that includes Parvo. For this reason, make a schedule of the things you need to do regularly. No todos estos scripts tienen sern ejecutados durante el arranque, aunque la mayora s. 700 and up. Or you can check our overall page with list of all covered Shih Tzu breeders. . Phone: 256-738-4413, Another Fine Site by Pro Star PlanetFACEBOOK. $3,985 Price. Breed: Shih Tzu 649 Location: Northport, AL Shih-Tzu Puppies. Tags: Labrador Retriever Puppy for sale in BERRY, AL, USA, USA Shih Tzu, Alabama Blountsville $800 Pup for sell AshleyJoubert88 Male Birthday: Oct 18, 2021 Name: Bishop Pure Breed Registered with CKC.. Shih Tzu, Alabama Huntsville $700 Ckc shih tzu ready Aletson009 Ckc 10 weeks old shih tzu shots and dewormed guaranteed health to males one female ready .. Shih Tzu, Alabama Madison Premium $1,500 Handsome Teacup, Chocolate, Shih Tzu Puppies For Sale in Atlanta. Female. Shih Tzu. Are you ready for a puppy who is energetic and loving? We post availability and updates. Registered with CKC.. Ckc 10 weeks old shih tzu shots and dewormed guaranteed health to males one female ready .. 10 weeks old 1st shots and wormed. I hope so! Prices reflect the discounted prices and is automatically applied during checkout. Shih Tzu. xxxxxxxxxx.. Beautiful shihtzu pups. CHANTILLY, VA, US. 496 County Road 52, Section, AL 35771, US. Female. 900 for girls and 850 for boys. Hero. Sweet, smart, athletic, and hypoallergenic. The Shih Tzu is a small, playful, and affectionate dog breed that originated in China. Will make a great father's day gift! $300 AKC Shih Tzu Babies Lawrenceburg, TN (99 mi) Breed Shih-Tzu Gender Male Age N/A Color Liver Hello i raise Shih tzu babies, all my little ones are rasied in my home and give all the love and attention. December 27, 2022 View more $ 1000.00 2 females and 2 males Shih Tzu babies If you are a Shih Tzu dog breeder in Ohio, USA trying to sell your Shih Tzu puppy, puppyfidner.com is a great place to get the word out. Call to see if one of the babies is the right fit for you. Also, create a cold environment for your pup, especially during hot seasons. Scout, Bloodhound Litter of Puppies for Sale near Alabama, WARRIOR, USA. Energy Level: Medium. Will that be with you? Also, feel free to call and leave a message too. They love being around . This Puppy Found A Home! Ads 1 - 8 of 2,205 . 3315 East Russell Road Ste A4 139, Las V. $5,000 (Negotiable) Parents on site. Please call for appointment or. . Puppies for Sale. Dark cream colored. He is ready for his forever home. And as a bonus they do not shed much. Today, the Shih Tzu is one of the most popular toy breeds, and it's easy to see why. In addition to their adorable appearance and friendly personalities, Shih Tzus are also known for their loyalty and devotion to their owners. Shih Tzu puppies for sale, born December 1, 2022.. c. Shih Tzu puppy - male. Phone +1 256-468-2619if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'animalfate_com-leader-1','ezslot_7',113,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-animalfate_com-leader-1-0'); Website http://lilcowboykennel.homestead.com/, Address 1315 Ben Brown Rd, Valley, AL 36854, United States, if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'animalfate_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_8',114,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-animalfate_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0');Website https://www.angelpawsbreeders.com/, Address 476 Ragstone Dr, Arab, AL 35016, United States. If you cant find a breeder near you, you can look for your puppy online. 800 dollars Cullman Alabama call xx.. Ckc registered shihtzu pups 1st shots 700 and up. 3761 County Road 1763, Arab, AL 35016 Left: Smoke, Schnauzers are hardy, merry little animals that were first breed in Germany. They are the quintessential companion and lap dog. I have females and males Shihtzu puppies they are registered up to date on shots and worm.. . Standard Bernedoodle, Puppies For Sale and Dogs For Adoption - It will help you prepare for your pet, especially in the first few days of living together. All of Alabama Toys and Teacups Puppies are kept up to date on medical needs, including vaccinations and worming. www.petzlover.com helps you to find your lovable pets to your ho.. ADN-557747. Carrollton, Alabama Shih Tzu Dogs Our page is dedicated to adult Shih Tzu dogs that have been adopted as puppies from Premier Pups and have grown up in loving homes in Carrollton, Alabama. 205 674 3149 or 205 613 1961 E-mail: reneealford@yahoo.com Well, we have researched for you well-established Shih Tzu breeders in Alabama that sell Shih Tzu puppies. Shih Tzu Puppies for Sale in Alabama shihtzusforever Address - 300 Starmont Rd, Gallion, AL 36742, United States Phone - +1 334-289-0682 Website - http://www.shihtzusforever.com/ Imperial Puppy Palace Address - 252 Co Rd 866, Montevallo, AL 35115, United States Phone - +1 205-532-4724 Website - http://www.imperialpuppypalace.com/ BREMEN, AL, USA. People have also created many Shih Tzu hybrid breeds, such as Maltese Shitzu puppies for sale. He has had his first set. 24/7 customer support is available with knowledgeable Puppy Agents on standby ready to answer any questions about our adopted Shih Tzu puppies. Shih Tzu Shih Tzu puppies $650 (Negotiable) Dogs & Puppies Shih Tzu Millie- 18 month Shih Tzu $1,000 (Negotiable) Dogs & Puppies Shih Tzu Beautiful, Super cute, well behaved , potty traine $2,000 (Negotiable) Dogs & Puppies Shih Tzu Shih Tzu Girl $500 (Negotiable) Dogs & Puppies Shih Tzu Shihtzu pups $800 (Negotiable) Dogs & Puppies Shih Tzu Here are some tips that can help you when youre bringing home a new Shih Tzu pup: The first thing you need to do is to make your home puppy-proofed. Check out Jasper! . Ryder - Shih Tzu Puppy for Sale in Sugarcreek, OH. Hi, beautiful SHIH TZU puppies for sale. Frisky Puppies is not a dog breeder. Immediate wellness visit with your veterinarian of choice is recommended.If you are looking for a new family member and companion, frisky puppies is the place to come. Quality ShihTzu puppies 641.57 miles Breed: Shih Tzu 651 Location: Davis, IL Beautiful very Typey ShihTzu puppies are available at DestinyShihTzu. She'll go to the door to . Dudley Do Right is a cute-as-a-button fellow with a tender soul. Great fit for a kind companion. To back up our Premier Promise, we offer a 10-year health guarantee for all our Shih Tzu puppies. Animals in: Jasper Maltese puppies for sale - Price: $550.00 $550 Cute sweet, and very loving maltese puppies. They are is CKC registered. Adopt a Pet is North Americas Largest Non-Profit Pet Adoption Website.In it, you can find both Shih Tzu Pups and adults that are near you. Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple xxxxxxxxxxBuy Now, Beautiful shihtzu pups. a puppy or addopt dogs via internet. xxxxxxxxxx.. Doesnt sell enough puppies to make it worthwhile. Hypoallergenic: Yes. Pure Breed Both parents can be seen. Adorable Mixed breed Shih tzu & Chihuahua Puppy (Female) , four weeks old $350 if interested please call or tex 716-424-40seven eight (J. WARRIOR, AL, USA. This Featured Listing has the highest priority placementon all search result and high-traffic pages of the site. Miniature Aussiedoodle Puppy, Goldendoodle Puppy for Sale near Alabama, BREMEN, USA. This little guy is loving and fun. Her temperament and We have one Male Goldendoodle Puppy that is available. They can compete in agility, confirmation and obedience, often make wonderful therapy dogs, make the perfect companion or lap dog, very friendly and get along well with other dogs as well as small children.They are often upbeat, sweet, affectionate. Phone +1 334-864-9595if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'animalfate_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_4',112,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-animalfate_com-large-leaderboard-2-0'); Address 1929 McDowling Dr SE, Huntsville, AL 35803, United States. OFFERINGS: Demonstr ations, in-store specials, Boars Head hot dogs for sale and the Publix regional band. All Males, very sweet, Eight weeks and. Shes very friendly and loves to cuddle.. Adorable Shih Tzu pups Not papered this is my fourth year selling them so if know Shih Tz.. They will be 10 weeks old this Friday (03/02). South Jordan, UT. Temperament: Shih Tzus are lively, alert, and loyal, making them great family dogs. Call Sheryl @ xxx-xxx-xxxxView Detail. Ckc registered. Boy 1 Havanese, Maltipoo Puppy for Sale near Georgia, JASPER, USA. On average, Shih Tzu puppies from a breeder in Birmingham, AL may range in price from $1,200 to $3,000. They are the 4-legged dream guys you've always wanted but never knew existed. If you do, then read on. ADN-557731. A good breeder will want you to see the pups pedigree and health clearances. Breeder Locations Get connected with 5 Star Shih Tzu breeders and find a Shih Tzu puppy for sale near you. We use Phillips Animal Clinic in Scottsboro, AL for all of our veterinary needs. The classified ad postings displayed on this website are created by third party entities. We have just a few registered high quality dogs. My name is Gypsy, I am the daughter of Desiree Rilea and Grim Reaper! xxxxxxxxxx.. Beautiful shihtzu pups. They get to run free often. Madison County, Jefferson County, Montgomery County, Mobile County, Marion County, Wilcox County, Baldwin County, Greene County, Winston County, Houston County, Walker County, Blount County, Bibb County, Shelby County, Cherokee County, Marshall County, Escambia County, Franklin County, Clarke County, Coffee County, Elmore County, Lake View, Mountain Brook, Tuscaloosa County, Etowah County, Chambers County, Butler County, Limestone County, Colbert County, Cullman County, Shih Tzu For Sale in Jefferson County (44), Shih Tzu For Sale in Montgomery County (22), Sweet little guy looking for forever home. (Complete Guide!! A good breeder will create a contract that shows not only what he or she expects from you. Shes very friendly and loves to cuddleBuy Now, Sweet girl needing new home. A highly sought-after designer Doodle dog, the Shih Poo is a cross between a Shih Tzu and a Mini or Toy Poodle. xxxxxxxxxxBuy Now, Shihtzu pups ckc registered 700 and up xxxxxxxxxx or xxxxxxxxxxBuy Now, Beautiful shihtzu puppies. ADN-563751. MOBILE USERS click the 3 lines in the black header above for all our pages! Below you will see their number in case you want to call and ask them for a reference for me. $1,200. First set of shots have been given USA Adult Merle Goldendoodle, Goldendoodle Puppy for Sale near Alabama, BREMEN, USA. You can also filter the searches with the sex and age of the dog that you want. Website: Bar-Lar Shih Tzu Address/ Location: Cecil, Alabama, USA Phone: (334) 272-8440 Email: barlar325@gmail.com 4. The typical price for Shih Tzu puppies for sale in Birmingham, AL may vary based on the breeder and individual puppy. By accepting our use of cookies, your data will be aggregated with all other user data. Copyright 2018 Bama's Best Kennel - All Rights Reserved. ADN-563124. One ready now as she was born December 31. 1st shots and wormed. Goldendoodle Puppy Cream Male, Labrador Retriever Puppy for Sale near Alabama, BERRY, USA. $750.00. He currently weights 13 lbs. Adopt Roxy a Black Shih Tzu dog in Helena, AL (31343220), Adopt Dudley Do Right a White - with Tan, Yellow or Fawn Shih Tzu dog in Helena. Looking to adopt a Shih Tzu puppy near Jasper, Alabama? As such, we are not responsible for the accuracy or authenticity of any posting. They are playful and energetic, which makes them a great companion for all ages. Shih Tzu Alexander City, AL Male, Born on 01/08/2023 - 7 weeks old $800 Jordan Rat Terrier / Shih Tzu Trussville, AL Male, Born on 11/05/2022 - 16 weeks old $300 Buddy Shih Tzu Robertsdale, AL Male, Born on 02/01/2023 - 4 weeks old $1,200 Chocwhite Shih Tzu Rainsville, AL Male, Born on 01/19/2023 - 5 weeks old $900 Sue Shih Tzu Loxley, AL Four 12 week old Shih Tzu puppies for sale. .. Beautiful shihtzu puppies. Website No Websiteif(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'animalfate_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_10',115,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-animalfate_com-large-mobile-banner-2-0'); Address 3434 Co Rd 1114, Vinemont, AL 35179, United States, if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'animalfate_com-leader-2','ezslot_12',116,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-animalfate_com-leader-2-0');Address 621 N Brindlee Mountain Pkwy, Arab, AL 35016, United States, Address 643 Godfrey Ave NE, Fort Payne, AL 35967, United States, if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'animalfate_com-leader-3','ezslot_14',117,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-animalfate_com-leader-3-0');Phone +1 213-419-2921, Address 30500 AL-181 Suite 241, Spanish Fort, AL 36527, United States, Address 518 Schoolhouse Rd, Baileyton, AL 35019, United States, Address 1422 Westgate Pkwy, Dothan, AL 36303, United States, Address 7127 Eastchase Pkwy, Montgomery, AL 36117, United States, Website http://www.petlandmontgomery.com/, Address 1530 Randall Wade Rd, Headland, AL 36345, United States, Address 294 Co Rd 855, Crane Hill, AL 35053, United States, Address 7591 County Rd 16, Centre, AL 35960, United States. It's time to hang the big Christmas socks and stock up on hot cocoa and wine. Puppies For Sale / Birmingham, Alabama + Signature Puppy Featured Huxley Rottweiler Male, 14 weeks Birmingham, Alabama Champion Bloodlines Show Potential Learn more *Payments as low as $119.32 / mo + Signature Puppy Featured Calista Rottweiler Female, 12 weeks Birmingham, Alabama Champion Bloodlines Show Potential Learn more My dogs do not live in cages, but in large fenced in areas. Two females and one male available. 700 and up. Email bamasbestkennel@live.com Thank You for viewing our site! This little guy is loving and fun. Shih Tzus are known for their friendly and outgoing personalities, making them a popular choice for therapy dogs. **This is our Grandpup Millie. Shih Tzus have always been a royal breed, adored by kingdoms and empires alike throughout history. 800 dollars Cullman Alabama call xxxxxxxxxxBuy Now, Ckc registered shihtzu pups 1st shots 700 and up. $600. All Rights Reserved. Out of all toys, your pet will love the squeaky ones. He is CKC registered. West Valley City, UT. Has had first two rounds of puppy shots. ADN-552759. Size: 9-10 inches tall, 9-16 lbs. Or, to see more adoptable Shih Tzus in Alabama, use the search tool below to enter specific criteria! Ads 1 - 8 of 2,205 . Address 252 Co Rd 866, Montevallo, AL 35115, United Statesif(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'animalfate_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_2',109,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-animalfate_com-medrectangle-4-0'); Website http://www.imperialpuppypalace.com/, Address 3761 Co Rd 1763, Arab, AL 35016, United States, if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'animalfate_com-banner-1','ezslot_5',111,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-animalfate_com-banner-1-0');Website http://friskypuppies.com/, Address 230 Lafayette St N, La Fayette, AL 36862, United States. If youre looking to adopt a Shih Tzu puppy near Jasper, Alabama, Premier Pups is the way to go. 800 dollars Cullman Alabama call xx.. Ckc registered shihtzu pups 1st shots 700 and up. The Perfect Shih Tzu Puppy Is Waiting Adorable Purebred, Mixed & Teacup Shih Tzu Puppies. Wag more, bark less. PuppyFinder.com Community. He has done well with kennel training as well, My name is Rilea I am the daughter of Desiree Rilea and Grim Reaper! 1st shots and wormed. March 21, 2019. Loves to play and snuggle. My dogs get a lot of attention and love. 496 County Road 52, Section, AL 35771, US. Ethelsville, Alabama Shih Tzu Dogs Our page is dedicated to adult Shih Tzu dogs that have been adopted as puppies from Premier Pups and have grown up in loving homes in Ethelsville, Alabama. They crave and thrive in the center of attention and are extremely well-behaved with children. $1,500.00 Rottweiler Puppy.