Aries March 21 - April 19; Taurus April 20 - May 20; Gemini May 21 - June 20; Cancer June 21 - July 22; Leo July 23 - Aug 22; The thing is, this girl is 75% into women. Were affectionate/aggressive and we like to protect everyone we love. Though it hurts more to see your loved one going away slowly-slowly but if its good for her than I dont care I am ready to bear thousand times more pain than I am in right now. At the middle of the night, I woke up from his texts and misscalls. It seems to me that he is trying to gain control over you psychologically by being passive aggressive. There are significant possibilities for a happy marriage between a Virgo man and a Scorpio woman. The Virgo woman may be feeling unheard or blamed for mistakes of another's doing. First and find a scorpio man reddit. Sorry to all you good scorps out there! Even if he wanders for a moment he quickly returns to where he belongs. One of them asked about the possibility of a relationship after I denied his kiss (wed hung out only three or four times prior to this). He helps her to understand that everyone has imperfections and one needs to love one another with those imperfections, and not for what other wants someone to become. Looks like you wrote your comments back in 2012, so 4 years on and I am replying! In short thats why I HATE this Scorpio. Jan mayen dating, down to her turn-ons and monthly sagittarius man does, with online dating this virgo man ignores you really long time. A Virgo woman should know these are the kinds of experiences that can flow, one way or another, from a Scorpio man she loves. except for the one who said he showered her with gifts!!! I am Scorpio man that is truly in love with a Virgo women. he he . maybe for revenge hahaha funny scorp u got to love them once u understand their full of ego and emotions!> not a very smart combination but one a VIRGO WOMAN can handle!. Another Scorpio is best friends with my Aries ex. He makes out I am the bad one. You give, change, try & still feel BORED! But ours lasted for 6 years. They are GREAT actors, ask your SELF what did you have to attact them to YOU? Wat if we fall in love omg. And he forces me to face my problems head on. very hot headed, i abhore unfairness & scorps are very unfair. These signs exert a beneficial influence on each other . She is also highly loyal and works unselfishly for the good of the ones she loves. Never again with them. Why cant they just tell you its over? DXPNET. There are times when a man needs to focus on nothing to rebuild his testosterone so he can then spend it on the next thing he needs to focus on. she gave you space, space you obviously needed! And, Im better for thisI have more to give back to the world because Ive known him. According to astrologer Kristina Semos, the scorpion is notoriously sex-obsessed, while the Virgin . I carried on with the new guy and really was trying to avoid him at all cost. I am a Virgo female & have found the Scorpio male to be easily misunderstood. To be honest i think that any virgo female like myself with all my life problems and stuff i have going on to have such a manly dedicated scorpio male in my life and whome i live with to look after her should be the most proud and loving virgo female in the entire world , I can say this without a dought he is my future husband.. and i can say this because i just know deep down in my heart from the moment we met even though i was young he was the one for me and the only one i trust to be the father of my children someday, I know that everyone should stop slamming down the scorpios like they are complete jerks because not all of them are, Yes they can get very angry .. Introverted Non-Evolving- (unwilling to believe he is wrong and doesnt care to hear it). i am hurt that it has come to this, but sick of being the problem, the issue, the only one wrong, blah blah blah! And have you and another girlfiend or a wife! tread lightly. Everything is perfect But I just wish she was a little more affectionate & more open. I see that now. one of the best, actually. This couple also have a deep understanding of each other. Virgo man, Scorpio woman: Marriage and family life. . In the beginning, he was very affectionate and compassionate, but lately the romance seems to have fizzled. They deeply respect, love and cherish one another. While paired together, a Scorpio man and Scorpio woman lack the mismatch that often leads to boredom with other signs and compatibility comes easily. You get my point right, Honesty goes a long way, betrayal has us become sinister I said, why dont you just take a break if you want one, or why dont you just break up with me if youre no longer interested. The point about virgo ladies striving perfection is highly relevant because it seems that they cannot get over the issue that a lot of people in the world are pretty much useless or fractured in some way. Scorpio is more closed-off . I met a scorpio guy few months back.we hit it off amazingly. . Im Currently with a Virgo now. If you show any sign of weakness they will use it to their advantage. I shall never trust another crazy intense cry baby and aggressive Scorpio again! The mental abuse has stayed even to this day not ( just not as bad & easily managable) The physical abuse started after 2nd child @ 4 mnths of age..Physical Abuse started 2 yrs & 4 mnths & 4 days after weddingchoking, punching, slapping,pulling my long hair & throwing me on the concreteSCORPIOS ARE DANGEROUS he has ALWAYS threstend to kill me still I have people who know if I come up missing it is MY HUSBAND tell cops !!! Someone else is getting everything she had and more . Virgo women are live too deeply in there minds and want to make final decisions about everything so they tend to be very confused and even more dogmatic. Want something from us ready for this, men scorps who read this are going to shoot me (Yikes! I'm a 37 male Scorpio in a long term relationship with a 37 female Virgo. IN FACT PERFECT! Its intense, and insanely addicting. IF both Signs are just up front..plain & simple.. a lot of time could be saved. Emotions are fluid like, susceptible to change in intensity/direction e.g., sometimes we feel upset, another time we may feel angry which can transform into violence, so you see same emotion changes intensity and form. He would keep everything from me, his thoughts, his feelings, you never knew what he was thinking, and when i would catch him in lies, he would become verbally abusive and then punish me by not speaking to me for days. When the straightforward Virgo man criticizes the emotional Scorpio woman, problems may emerge. I wish everything will be right with you and your scorpio. There are moments of awkwardness between them while making love. Give me $200 per paycheck for me and for our food when we go on dates outside. Scorps start off great, thats how they get you..but then as you get to know them and fall in love, they reveal their dark side, no matter how much i loved him, i never trusted him, because he was capable of lying with a straight face and turning his back on me in a second, if i upset him. I said dont blame it on me. She works with clients to help them understand the . . & he distanced himself, it is not our nature to CHASE or beg to be treated as we should be or as you have been! You lack the common sense to understand a virgo womans TRUE nature, which is a loyal, loving, nurturing creature-that has your best interest at heart, shes not vindictive by nature! and fall madly in love for a scorpio? I am virgo woman.. All the same. I see that there is a lot of talk about unevolved and evolved Scorpios but barely any talk of the other Zodiacs having that distinction. For three months, there not a single call from him, just a few messages here and there. I always seem like a scorpio man looking for the scorpio women. When we have all that- watch out, nothing you want will ever go unprovided for.. and we give 10x more in all situations than we get! Ciao. Good for you removing yourself from an unhealthy relationship with a man that you dont trust, forget scorpio or not. Stay with me, Im almost done) So, I have started talking to this beautiful Virgo woman again, but she is now in a relationship with someone. 4. We light each others fire. I believe you have actually hit a spot with me because everything you wrote above describes my husbands and ex wifes marriage and life as well as all his relationships after his divorce.I met my scorpio man 3 years after his divorce to his ex wife and during that period of time he had a lot of evolving to do. Ive been with a Virgo for a short while now but it feels almost unreal. Mars in Scorpio man is a naturally skillful lover. He is not the typical man; his love goes much deeper for the people he loves including his family, friends and the lady of his life. why did I have to wait so long!!! We been together for almost a year. So you virgos back off us good scorpios. he ended up making a fool of himself and trying all ridiculous things to get my attention. I find her (the Virgo woman) beautiful inside and out. This goes MILES with us. He goes to any length to keep the ones he loves safe and sound. Being methodical in nature, a Virgo zodiac male and an untamed Scorpio female seem to a non-compatible pair. He just so happened to be a Scorpio. They are sneaky and always doing things behind your back. hi Ive been involved with a Scorpio man for now about 11 years.on and off. I have been bothered by recent developmemts, and decided to google the compatibility of a Virgo woman and Scorpio man. A few years later my scorpio man and I started talking more frequently and hanging out more and more. Things went great we had to sleep together haha just cuddled talked didnt do much. Hes so loveable and passionate about our relationship, he will do ANYTHING to make it work. I apologize. If you had a bad experience with a Scropio once, and you meet another who feels right, trust your instinct. I forgave him,after that i thought everything will be fine but it was not. Anyway in 2010 we started talking again. My story (hope this helps reveal afew things to nonScorpios, and assure those Scorpios still trying to figure stuff out): & no flaws to ponder on No one should ever be abused in anyway. Sexually, Virgo and Scorpio make an excellent match. I was very taken aback by this revelation, and to some extent it left me feeling very uncomfortable with the friendship, to the point where I decided early this year that I must tell him I have no intimate feelings for him. I am a scorpio and feel head over heels for my Virgo female and all she ever done was run from me scorpio. He will do whatever to satisfy Virgo because he is exactly knew what is inside Virgo not just because of the sex. I am a 30 year old Virgo woman and I have been in a relationship with a Scorpio man for 3 years now, it has been the most amazing relationship of my life. There was just something about him. Im sorry thats happened Jonas. When we were apart, he stayed connected to my sister because she use to go to a local hang out where he would see her, and he was always trying to get back with me. it saddens me, b/c i have given my all & i feel persecuted & i have lost a great deal of respect for you. Remember for a virgo Nd a Scorpio..to work..there has to BE TRUST & COMMUNICATION. We finally sorted this out and through soooo much patience and coaching I finally got her on some steady ground. Hi Virgo woman PLEASE run when you see a Scorpio male. However, everything does not need to be criticized. Spread love and youll receive love. I dont know whether I should call up and just admit everything I feel, or hope that she is single at the end of the year which she has been this far but how would you guys feel if you hook up and then the guy goes off for so long. If the Virgo woman can create a peaceful environment and the Scorpio man can maintain it, this couple will go far both in love and understanding. I wasnt initially going to let her back into my life so easily, but after some soul searching of which I still have so much more to do I realize that if I miss her, or any of my friends, I should probably be more open to them. I wanted to take it slow cuz Id just gotten over my Gemini ex-fianc and still had some stuff I needed to work out for myself, and the speed at which he was moving made me feel cornered. ETA: Both were amazing people. He understands the critical nature of his Virgo lady and his fineness and tenderness always help her out of miserable conditions while the magical presence of her makes him more open. But was a bit pursuasive, i didnt mind that. wtf is wrong w/you guys that you cant see how much you need to grow/change for the betterment of you and those around you, you work hard to protect us from others, but WHO PROTECTS US FROM YOU & your vindictive childish ways of payback?? I am open to her if she asks anything she gets the answer. Once trusting of you- similar tendencies as Extroverted Evolving. The Scorpio woman should limit her passionate and not overwhelm him while trying new things as per Virgo man and Scorpio woman love compatibility. he can be so sensitive and yet such an insensitive brute at the same time. What a scumbag. Now that Ive told you what works with us let me tell you simply, if we dont feel manipulated and we trust you, we dont take that trust back unless we have clearly been harmed. As a virgo am I a perfectionist by nature? So please bless her and let me rest in peace. Once they feel safe they are able to introduce themselves and communicate freely. I feel as if I just grasp the hands of that elusive lady named destiny if only with just my fingertips when I think about her but do I stay or let this one go? Watch being judgemental and you just might end up with an angel that uses that agression to fight for you instead of that devil you can conjured to fight against you. Her attitude was unless I was willing to be her boyfriend than husband she would deny everything. Virgo is the most healthy woman for a Scorpio to be with because she mitigates the worst traits he has naturally, without scheming to change him ( rest assured, his worst fear is being controlled, which is why unevolved scorpios try to beat people to the punch and control them first) . lets go straight to the bedroom On the other hand, Virgo pays attention to details and admires perfection. Sometimes things should just be. She also finds in him a man who helps her achieve her goals, make her dreams come true. I always give him a run for his money because as a Virgo, I am going to let you suffer till I see fit that you will never ever ever cheat on me againand the funny thing is that he endured it. There is nothing wrong with giving your best. but when u decided to dump a scorp and still loves u, he is going to resent you and love u at the same time. I havent heard from him since I feel so hurt and used. He stopped putting effort in our relationship, i was the one who contacted him all the time, then he said that he is sorry that he was not able to give time to me. Right from the start I just wanted to be friends to take it slow. Then he wants to break up or give me the silent treatment for weeks. smh! The Scorpio man is a sensual being who wants to experience a complete union with his partner in bed. an emotionally strong enough to experience with scorpio man can be taken lightly. Required fields are marked *. Keeping my guard up from them all. Sassy quotes that you to lure the every day and there is ruled by fire in love. And, guessing that I am a bit older than most of you, I will say that life is large and you will meet many people along the way. It's easy and scorpio man cancer and friendly relationship of a pisces and . At first he walked right by me, although I knew he noticed me too, and suddenly he turned around to come back and talk to me. I even notice that now he is finally listening and realizing when hes not being attentive. I still feel them but i personally believe that to be in a true relationship you have to always work on changes yourself to the better person that YOU want. Through all her Virgo adventures or trips I scorpio have been loyal honest and did nothing but try to comfort her Virgo. For now our relationship is in smooth sailing. Dont ignore red flags and call them yellow. When you want something, dont ask for it, when we are asked for something we are mentally disordered and that lose cannon comes apart.. (Sometimes I still catch myself being a Piece of $hit). Unlike fire signs, which are known for their passionate flames, water and earth signs are known for their peaceful, slow approach to love. Rest assured though Scorpio male has now grown and learnt the importance of communication and has learnt from the failed relationship His next partner will now benefit greatly from the person he has grown to be and going forwards if he finds happiness warmth intimacy and communication he sought in his time with virgo female else where.. I scorpio male love cherish yearn desire and want back my Virgo female back in my scorpio arms. Ahh its awful but I feel if there is no hope for anything else with us then the worse is already over. They also both benefit from spending a long time growing friendships and relationships. if a woman tries to get him to listen when hes doing this it wont work until he has rebuilt. She will ask yourself how they . Before I knew it my luck had came back and her ex boyfriend had showed up to reconcile for the last 3 years of having his head up his a**. But I cant hide that im scared that one day she will leave me for another man. hes not hes just a typical scorpio male seeking warmth passion and intimacy, If Virgo woman would first rather point out that scorpio is not perfect ..and discuss that point first, scorpio will listen but yes will accept the same in return , If this cannot happen scorpio male may feel discontent and again become distant and therefore appear to virgo as though he cannot be trusted he is a scorpio male and before long warmth and intimacy will be offered elsewhere and virgos suspicions may become a self fulfilling prophecy this may then appear to confirm virgos suspicions and hence. Judith's insights on the scorpio man and the dating a reasonable sign. Virgo woman and prefers to be a gemini man, sex on the gemini woman love. Im a Virgo woman with Scorpio man. Definitely lucked out this time around . I cant imagine life without him! He always calls me in the night or webcams with me on facebook randomly, saying he just wanted to see my beautiful face or hear my voice. It seems that i am just getting to learn this man after 17 years. (lol) I believe he knew deep down I loved him too. These failed relationships on here have been the Scorpios fault only. But they always know how they feel about each other and it is just hard for them to open up until they feel safe in each others arms. That is the area where it can get a little frustrating. Virgo ladies, if your Scorpio man starts with his bullshit mind games, turn the conversation concrete with facts and figures, there is no counter to that, and dont let him pull you into that subjective emotional ocean and drown you. And now that I have finally met again another Scorpio man I going for it. Dont try to change scorpio. That couldnt me more true. Both of them are ready to work tirelessly for the sake of financial stability, and in this matter to fully find mutual understanding. I will never date a Scorpio. While now. Best to you all :-). Just my thoughts on this matter but things that have come to mind when reflecting on what has been said. He lives so far away he travels so far to see me and he has waited hours for me to turn up(who ever said all virgos were great time keepers were disaluded) i can sence he is feircely loyal, protective and even jelious but this doesnt put me off i know better than to let my heart lead my head but any virgo women is naturally hesisitant, he tells me im the only one and that no one has ever made him feel this way but we have barely known each other two weeks! another common thing is that they are extremist, obesssive, compulsive and abusive. its unreal. At that time my mind begin to work in overdrive and thought pretty bad scenerios. either way, as the rest of you virgo women know, I AM A CHAMELEON & STRONG ENOUGH TO SURVIVE!!! No body is truly perfect no zodiac sign is. Then all of a sudden she has to move a few hours away and I dont get to visit for about another 2 months (mind you I hate phone talk and that didnt lead on to anything but giggling and chatting), called her up said i was in town got to visit her a couple of times but there was no talk of an us I had to leave the 2nd time because of the landlord so my luck had run short she asked if i wanted to go swimmin the next day sweet this is my chance! we ended up headin home early. DO it BACK, dont yell at us, complement us from time to time, listen and make efforts to hear us. The attraction is strong and the sex is bomb. Yea the new partner may not be perfect .