._12xlue8dQ1odPw1J81FIGQ{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle} Raytheon salaries are collected from government agencies and companies. 1/2 years in Canadian non-profit employment organizations (as a training manager)! Average Salaries at Raytheon Popular Roles Senior System Engineer $105,454 per year Principal Software Engineer $146,774 per year System Engineer $87,159 per year Software Development Security Systems Engineer $83,934 per year Systems Integration Engineer $102,180 per year Industrial Engineering Manufacturing Engineer $78,443 per year 38. The lowest-paying job at Raytheon UK is a Systems Engineer with a salary of 37,731 per year. I could have increased my salery by 40 percent just by moving to Michigan but that would mean joining a union. I've been at Collins for ~10Yr with ~5YR previous industry experience pre-hire. Hey guys, how can I know in what grade a position is? Each salary is associated with a real job position. New research shows that each woman experiences the disparity of gender pay gap in different ways, depending on her position, age, race and education. Im a P4 RIS and my salary band is 98k to 209k. Raytheon Technologies Salaries How much do Raytheon Technologies employees make? Glassdoor has salaries, wages, tips, bonuses, and hourly pay based upon employee reports and estimates. Eric Kemmer. Raytheon Technologies pays $34.63 an hour, on average. What can I expect at corporate level and is it possible to move into at this point? Onze Job Description Salarylist.com. Senior Software Engineer - Video Distribution, Senior Staff Software Engineer, Infrastructure, Staff Software Engineer, Google Cloud Platforms, Senior Software Engineer, Google Cloud Data Management, Principal Engineer, Developer Platform Systems. Each site along with each corporation have their own ranges and I think even subdisciplines. I accepted a senior production planner role with Collins as a P3. verdade. .css-1uhsr4o{margin-right:8px;}Get Paid, Not Played. Software Engineer Median $98K Product Manager Median $115K Technical Program Manager Median $174K Overall Benefits Rating.css-11cfy92{color:#0caa41 !important;}.css-11cfy92{color:#0caa41 !important;}3.9. Which job function? Somehow they still think it (the profit sharing bonus) is an appropriate motivator for management so they only got rid of it for all the workers (engineers, Technicians, etc). Anyway, I hope this helps you or someone else. Im a new grad in New England. Find Raytheon Salaries by Job Title 4,295 Raytheon employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. scusiamo se questo pu causarti degli inconvenienti. .FIYolDqalszTnjjNfThfT{max-width:256px;white-space:normal;text-align:center} Average Raytheon weekly pay ranges from approximately 163 per week for Service Advisor to 170 per week for Service Technician. And # of years of experience for each, Hey there, so you should be able to go into workday, click your profile icon top right, select view profile, then select compensation and see the salary range for your job. How much do Raytheon Technologies employees make? I think it's in everyone's best interest if we discuss our salaries. Raytheon salary statistics is not exclusive and is for reference only. Use a VPN if you're worried about anything. .s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);padding-top:5px}.s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f._19JhaP1slDQqu2XgT3vVS0{color:#ea0027} M3 Usa Jobs. A free inside look at Raytheon Technologies salary trends based on 15384 salaries wages for 3031 jobs at Raytheon Technologies. How much do Raytheon employees get paid? I have an offer from Lockheed Martin (Orlando) and L3Harris (Palm Bay). Disculpa Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. https://www.reddit.com/r/NorthropGrumman/comments/dm6rfs/2016_hr_salary_table/. Raytheon Technologies employees rate the overall compensation and benefits package 3.6/5 stars. As per Salary.com: As Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at RAYTHEON CO, Thomas A. Kennedy made $17,098,188 in total compensation. The estimated base pay is $95,499 per year. Find Your Dream Job . Some of the other roles at Raytheon Technologies are custodian and electronic assembler. The location of the site, and the cost of living in the area are accounted for in the range. "Total Rewards" is a meaningless metric so let's only talk salary/compensation. Wir entschuldigen uns fr die Umstnde. They gave everyone a "one time raise" to somewhat offset it but then it's gone. Compared to the industry average of $93,707 per year, the average annual salary at Raytheon Technologies is $72,022, which is 23.14% lower. Hey thanks for the reply. I took a big hit in medical benefits and its looking like my wife has the better options. There are geographical tiers that are factored into your salary band. para nos informar sobre o problema. Read reviews from current employees that include compensation and culture insights. Some of them are really generic like 70k - 150k though and I'm told that's generally due to low cost of living/no experience vs high cost of living/about to be promoted. How much do Raytheon Technologies employees make? By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. According to our data, the highest paying job at Raytheon is a Network Architect at $301,000 annually while the lowest paying job at Raytheon is a Supply Chain Associate at $14,000 annually. Ci Which biz unit? Raytheon UK employees rate the overall compensation and benefits package 3.5/5 stars. This page is unofficially run. P3 & was making just over 100k before I left after 7 years. They got rid of an entire salary band and merged 2 of them together. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. For anyone else finding this, RMD means "Raytheon Missile and Defense", presumably a division within RTX which makes no difference to me personally. Glassdoor has salaries, wages, tips, bonuses, and hourly pay based upon employee reports and estimates. ._9ZuQyDXhFth1qKJF4KNm8{padding:12px 12px 40px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM,._1JmnMJclrTwTPpAip5U_Hm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:40px;padding-top:4px;text-align:left;margin-right:28px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM ._24r4TaTKqNLBGA3VgswFrN{margin-left:6px}._306gA2lxjCHX44ssikUp3O{margin-bottom:32px}._1Omf6afKRpv3RKNCWjIyJ4{font-size:18px;font-weight:500;line-height:22px;border-bottom:2px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:8px}._2Ss7VGMX-UPKt9NhFRtgTz{margin-bottom:24px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP{border-bottom:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:2px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP:last-of-type{border-bottom-width:0}._2qAEe8HGjtHsuKsHqNCa9u{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);padding-bottom:8px;padding-top:8px}.c5RWd-O3CYE-XSLdTyjtI{padding:8px 0}._3whORKuQps-WQpSceAyHuF{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px}._1Qk-ka6_CJz1fU3OUfeznu{margin-bottom:8px}._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-weight:500}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb,._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-size:12px;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb{font-weight:400}.horIoLCod23xkzt7MmTpC{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:#ea0027}._33Iw1wpNZ-uhC05tWsB9xi{margin-top:24px}._2M7LQbQxH40ingJ9h9RslL{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px} They will probably be more around the 60-70% mark within the ranges. ._2Gt13AX94UlLxkluAMsZqP{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:contain;position:relative;display:inline-block} That works out to $34.63 per hour at Raytheon Technologies, compared to $37.21 per hour at Northrop Grumman. We are sorry for the inconvenience. While we have made attempts to ensure that the information displayed are correct, Zippia is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of this information. The average Raytheon Technologies salary ranges from approximately $45,644 per year for an Assembler to $395,546 per year for an Executive Director. Step-By-Step Pay Equity Analysis Guide Product Guide By clicking Download Product Guide, Do you know what your employees really want for the holidays? The average Raytheon UK salary ranges from approximately 37,731 per year for a Systems Engineer to 57,254 per year for a Senior Systems Engineer. 1 Sponsored by Tradeor Trade global markets with zero fees. Search 7 Brenes paving & driveway contractors to find the best driveway and paving contractor for your project. Raytheon Co. employees with the job title Executive Assistant make the most with an average hourly rate of $28.43, while employees with the title Test Technician make the least with an average hourly rate of $23.79. enviando un correo electrnico a ein Mensch und keine Maschine sind. On the lower end of the pay scale, the administrative and facilities functions pay lower wages, with average employee salaries of $46,685, and $49,793, respectively. Find your market worth with a report tailored to you, No results found. Salary information comes from 466 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months. "About This Company" data & logos provided by. More. However, it depends entirely on which group you get placed in (Controls, FP&A, M&A, BD, Accounting, etc). Just shy of 120k with 3 years with RTX(N) and 5 or so years as contractor before. For those of you in Legacy Raytheon, Northrop also had a 2016 salary table you can compare to (https://www.reddit.com/r/NorthropGrumman/comments/dm6rfs/2016_hr_salary_table/), but that's 5 years old and salaries should generally be higher now. This is a P2 level. Read what they think about their salaries on our Compensation FAQ page for , Get started with your Free Employer Profile, Software Engineer salaries - 702 salaries reported, Systems Engineer salaries - 604 salaries reported, Systems Engineer II salaries - 407 salaries reported, Software Engineer II salaries - 395 salaries reported, Senior Software Engineer salaries - 289 salaries reported, Senior Systems Engineer salaries - 267 salaries reported, Software Engineer I salaries - 263 salaries reported, Principal Systems Engineer salaries - 239 salaries reported, Electrical Engineer salaries - 237 salaries reported, Systems Engineer I salaries - 235 salaries reported, Mechanical Engineer salaries - 215 salaries reported, Electrical Engineer II salaries - 207 salaries reported, Senior Software Engineer II salaries - 190 salaries reported, Senior Systems Engineer II salaries - 181 salaries reported, Senior Systems Engineer I salaries - 171 salaries reported, Financial Analyst salaries - 169 salaries reported, Electrical Engineer I salaries - 169 salaries reported, Mechanical Engineer II salaries - 168 salaries reported, Principal Software Engineer salaries - 151 salaries reported, Engineer salaries - 148 salaries reported. Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. A worker with the title custodian at Raytheon Technologies earns an average salary of $33,434 per year. Glassdoor has salaries, wages, tips, bonuses, and hourly pay based upon employee reports and estimates. Does the company offer compensation if you opt out of employer medical benefits? If your a P4 software developer at PW and Im a P4 analyst at Collins in workday the salary range (not our salary, but the range) will be exactly the same in workday. Try another search query or, New research shows how to set pay for remote employees. The estimated additional pay is $12,633 per year. Raytheon Technologies employees attributed a compensation and benefits rating of 3.6/5 stars to their company. Lamentamos You can unsubscribe from job alert emails any time. The highest reported salary for an employee at Raytheon Co. is currently $146k / year, Raytheon Co. provides several options for retirement and welfare benefits. Raytheon Co. pays its employees an average of $97,662 a year. 23% above the national average Common benefits at Raytheon Benefits information is taken from job posted on Indeed. I just looked it up. It will be under your profile, compensation. Raytheon salaries are collected from government agencies and companies. ._3oeM4kc-2-4z-A0RTQLg0I{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between} 31. If they take that away, they can hire 2 more people to fill the roles I am performing as a principal engineer. All the payscales are messed up due to multiple mergers. Feel free to discuss whatever here, I hope you all get paid appropriately, though I will say I know many who aren't unless they get a fresh job offer from a competitor. How much do Raytheon Australia employees make? Find your market worth with a report tailored to you, No results found. This number represents the median, which is the midpoint of the ranges from our proprietary Total Pay Estimate model and based on salaries collected from our users. Try another search query or, New research shows how to set pay for remote employees. Engineering Based on 59 salaries Software Engineer 14 salaries Senior Software Engineer 10 salaries Information Technology Based on 31 salaries Senior Systems Engineer 9 salaries Systems Engineer 8 salaries Are you sure you're not a part of a union (even if you don't pay dues?). Like Raytheon Co. employees, a large number of Americans use employer-funded group health plans, through which a significant percentage of each worker's Read more, Streamlined solutions for every step of the compensation management journey, Continuously updated compensation datasets from Payscale and our partners, Flexible, customizable services and support for Payscale customers, End comp guesswork with our free job-pricing tool, From collection to validation, our data methodology delivers certainty, Meet the leaders dedicated to empowering better conversations around pay, Track and compare wage-growth by city, industry, company size, and job category, Access helpful tools and insights for career planning and salary negotiation, Explore real-world career trends and advice from the leaders in compensation, Uncover detailed salary data for specific jobs, employers, schools, and more, Take our salary survey to see what you should be earning. Si continas viendo este mensaje, The estimated total pay for a P2 Engineer at Raytheon Technologies is $108,132 per year. Caso continue recebendo esta mensagem, Each . From compensation planning to variable pay to pay equity analysis, we surveyed 4,900+ organizations on how they manage compensation. ._38lwnrIpIyqxDfAF1iwhcV{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);border:none;height:1px;margin:16px 0}._37coyt0h8ryIQubA7RHmUc{margin-top:12px;padding-top:12px}._2XJvPvYIEYtcS4ORsDXwa3,._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%;height:54px;width:54px;font-size:54px;line-height:54px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4{filter:blur()}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M,.icon.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px;background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%;height:36px;width:36px}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4,.icon.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4{filter:blur()}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn{margin:auto 0 auto auto;padding-top:10px;vertical-align:middle}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn ._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp i{color:unset}._2bWoGvMqVhMWwhp4Pgt4LP{margin:16px 0;font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px}.icon.tWeTbHFf02PguTEonwJD0{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:top}._2AbGMsrZJPHrLm9e-oyW1E{width:180px;text-align:center}.icon._1cB7-TWJtfCxXAqqeyVb2q{cursor:pointer;margin-left:6px;height:14px;fill:#dadada;font-size:12px;vertical-align:middle}.hpxKmfWP2ZiwdKaWpefMn{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active);background-size:cover;background-image:var(--newCommunityTheme-banner-backgroundImage);background-position-y:center;background-position-x:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;border-radius:3px 3px 0 0;height:34px;margin:-12px -12px 10px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6>*{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle}.t9oUK2WY0d28lhLAh3N5q{margin-top:-23px}._2KqgQ5WzoQRJqjjoznu22o{display:inline-block;-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;position:relative}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE{-ms-flex:1 1 auto;flex:1 1 auto;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE:hover{text-decoration:underline}._19bCWnxeTjqzBElWZfIlJb{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;display:inline-block}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8{margin-left:10px;margin-top:30px}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8._35WVFxUni5zeFkPk7O4iiB{margin-top:35px}._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp{padding:0 2px 0 4px;vertical-align:middle}._2BY2-wxSbNFYqAy98jWyTC{margin-top:10px}._3sGbDVmLJd_8OV8Kfl7dVv{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;margin-top:8px;word-wrap:break-word}._1qiHDKK74j6hUNxM0p9ZIp{margin-top:12px}.Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA,._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt,._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj,._1cDoUuVvel5B1n5wa3K507{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-top:12px;width:100%}._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj{margin-bottom:8px}._2_w8DCFR-DCxgxlP1SGNq5{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:middle}._1aS-wQ7rpbcxKT0d5kjrbh{border-radius:4px;display:inline-block;padding:4px}._2cn386lOe1A_DTmBUA-qSM{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:10px}._2Zdkj7cQEO3zSGHGK2XnZv{display:inline-block}.wzFxUZxKK8HkWiEhs0tyE{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);cursor:pointer;text-align:left;margin-top:2px}._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0{display:none}.yobE-ux_T1smVDcFMMKFv{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._1vPW2g721nsu89X6ojahiX{margin-top:12px}._pTJqhLm_UAXS5SZtLPKd{text-transform:none}