Douglas. It appears my schedule would indeed allow for a light Netflix binge," he said, time-waistingly. JOANNE: Combining two stupid names doesn't make your name any less stupid. PAUL: In the first century AD, Paul the Apostle wandered throughout Asian Minor and Europe, preaching Christ's gospel and having a stupid name. Below this, you'll notice further secure usernames that have been randomly generated that are versions of the name you are checking out. Here are some of the best nicknames for Daniel that would complement your son's personality: Danosaur Dan the Man Dannibal (wordplay on Hannibal) Danone Dannyboo Danarchy Danny Droiid-like an android DanE Daniamals Dannio Dannay Baby Dan Danny who Daniper Dirty Dan Dizzle Dantastic Lieutenant Dan Daniel the Maniel Little Dan Danylko Dan BigD WILLIS: Whatchu talkin' bout, stupid name? DARNELL: Where in the Darn Hell did you get such a stupid name? SUMMER: Technically, it's still Autumn. Both stupid. in the woods but nobody heard it, it would still be a stupid name. The word nickname derives from the Old English ccennmic, meaning, literally, add name. There are many different things to consider when deciding on a new moniker. All of your friends call you Phil. David Niven. (Do not spell any personally identifiable information about yourself and spell backward, like your name, etc.). And dont forget to pair them with these coffee punsbecause whats a donut without a good cup of coffee? Nice try. But you don't have to change your awful name. 15 years and he still doesnt know that my name is Daniel. MALCOLM: Come back later, I'm in the middle of saying your name is stupid. NICOLAS: Unless your last name is Cage, you have no right to spell your name this way. Her undies leak. Quit pretending to be something you're not. You bake it, you eat it. GREGORY: Gregory Hines. It is known that prophet Daniel of the Old Testament remained faithful to the God of Israel even when he faced persecution and danger for doing so. 5. Danzilla 14. These words create a new identity for someone and can be used as playful. ANTONIO: In Spanish your name means "beyond praise." var lo = new MutationObserver(window.ezaslEvent); RAUL: That's one Raul stupid name you got there. var container = document.getElementById(slotId); Sanrio sells and licenses products branded with these characters and has created over 450 characters. Todays weather: cloudy with a chance of sprinkles. Community Member Follow Unfollow. MARVIN: Anyone ever NOT think of the martian when they talk to you? That's because you have a stupid name. IVY: Please put one in, I'm going braindead from hearing your name. 3. TERRA: Pots be broken by Link. The feedback was awful; no pun in ten did." 9. Almost as sad as your name. Why should you never fight a dinosaur? But your name? Give it a rest. Either way, stupid name. That would have been a better name for you. 1. WESLEY: Right, we get it. That's pretty cool. Continue with Recommended Cookies. MARY: I bet you're still a virgin too. AILEEN: You spelled your name wrong, dummy. 3. Toilet. VAUGHN: Vaughn. She has worked with breastfeeding parents for over a decade, and is a mom to two boys. I'll be your friend. LEAH: Anagram: Heal. Stupid. The white house is what we call the shitter out back. Possible variations of Daniel include: Abidan (Hebrew, male) Dan (Hebrew, male) Dana (Czech, Polish) Daniela (Latin, female) Danielle (English, female) Dnu (Romanian) Daniele (French, Lithuanian) Let's talk about a development deal. QUEEN: Are you a Chihuahua? There you are. Go get a better name. CLINTON: Little blue dress. New english for "turd boat.". Kind of spacey. 3. chloegurl13 1 yr. ago. var cid = '6300803632'; | Ben Folds has to carry you cause you're name is so stupid. You should feel bad. GEORGE: Of Greek origin. Time to get a new chronometer. Daughter of parents with terrible taste in names. Creating a unique username is a significant step to protect your identity online. COLLEEN: Do you hear me Colleen your name? ANTOINETTE: Off with your head! When? OR We hate Uncle Jamie! Fresh out of the oven (and straight into my stomach). King of the jungle. var pid = 'ca-pub-1387622271799709'; OLGA: Did your name come with pigtails? OR Bullocks! Him> how many come in an order? Your name sounds like someone getting punched in the stomach. ANITA: Anita second to recover from how stupid your name is. The Guy that answered is definitely a dad. Comment #2: has he got womb WiFi or something? You were a meter maid. 6. Stinky Chinese noodles. container.appendChild(ins); IRA: Why aren't you making This American Life right now? As in, hell yes, I agree, that is a stupid name. Your email address will not be published. Four fourths stupid name. A secure username is slightly different from a random username (but is still generated the same way). We all lie. CLAYTON: Clay ton. No! STACY: Shortened from "Anastasia" because it was too much stupid to deal with. Y do you have such a stupid name. I'll have a Russian Blue Christmas. Old English for "counselled by elves". MARGARET: Commonly shortened to "Maggie," otherwise there'd be too much stupid. Run, you'll never escape your terrible name! Lei Not sure. Because hes always a little short, What program do Jedi use to view PDF files? ins.style.width = '100%'; "After a concert, I asked ten puns if they liked the sound quality. MISTY: Misty - may I train you to get a better name? You're welcome. Darth Vader: I know what youre getting for Christmas. TODD: 50% of your name is the letter D. Your name is stupid. He was also believed to be a visionary with the power to interpret the dreams of the King. BRADLEY: Just go by Brad. Sssssssteve. Had to fancy it up with that T?? LEONARDO: Yeah, right, and my name is "Michelangelo.". RUSSELL: That's not a name. DELORES: Claiborne. Measure 14 inches from where you are. Tyrone. ins.style.display = 'block'; This file contains bidirectional Unicode text that may be interpreted or compiled differently than what appears below. OR Tracey. Breath smells like bile. Grand Dan 12. ZACHARIAH: Nice neck beard, penis wrinkle. Notable Daniels in history include:if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'findnicknames_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_1',113,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-findnicknames_com-medrectangle-4-0'); So, asides the usual Daniel nicknames such as Dan and Danny, what are the nicknames you can call someone named Daniel? Your name rhymes with vagina. Go yourself yourself. Click here for more information. DEAN: If I was the dean of the College of Naming Babies, I would expel your parents. Its important to select a name that you feel suits your new baby the best. Cliff. Dopey D - For the times when Daniel has trouble staying awake. Too bad it actually makes the world sad. That's a much better name than yours. BETHANY: Any one named Beth out there? Roger Moore. BRICE: Your name has rice in it. The easiest way to look at your toe is to look at a photoe. MOLLY: Your name is more popular for drugs. 3 years ago Created by potrace 1.15, written by Peter . Background: Where I live, we have these little plastic cards instead of tickets to get on trains. ins.dataset.adChannel = cid; KAREN: Karen. DAVID: David Bowie covered himself in exquisite costumes and fanciful makeup to distract people from how boring the name "David" is. Alana. The Best Cheese Puns. ins.style.width = '100%'; SYLVESTER: Suffering succotash, you've got a lame name. You know what else came from the Bible? That's what your stupid name means. Dad: you keep seeing signs saying dangerous. MORRIS: If less is more, then morris less. Why don't you go by Freddie instead -- oh right, because that's stupid too. HATTIE: Cut name for a hat. What's it spell? OK, yeah, but what's your first name? KATHLEEN: Leen over here and listen close to this whisper. Daytrogen." 8. OR Tracy. HERBERT: Your name sucks so hard we should just call you Hoover. ANGEL: Named for the being who descended from heaven to convince your mom to give you a shitty name. So it doesnt Hang Solow! No, the rock, not your dumb name. My cow always takes her coffee de-calf-inated. ALISHA: At least you're trying to have a good name, too bad it's stupid. Overpasst, no. STEVIE: Come back when you start spelling your name like a big boy. BRENT: Old English for "high place." CLIFTON: Clifton. Daniel was in the top 10 consistently from 1981 to 1995, reaching its peak at the rank of 5 in 1985 and 1990, and was a top-10 name again from 1999 to 2011. LAWRENCE: If only we could strap your name to some horses and quarter it. Saint Dickolas. 4. BOBBIE: Come back when you have a serious name to give me. That's the best your parents could do? WHITNEY: Uhm, there's something white on your nose. Required fields are marked *. This subject line someone sent to me, however 1. I'm going to go with "stupid.". CLAUDIA: Claudia. Noun nicknames 4. JUDITH: For when going by the name "Judy" sounds "too hip.". MARYANN: Choose one. OR Lovely Rita. I was reading today that Kevin Bacon and Daniel Day Lewis are making a movie together. Space! ins.style.height = container.attributes.ezah.value + 'px'; HARRY: Not only is your name stupid, but your mom is stupid because she spelled Hairy wrong. I don't believe you. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Welcome to findperfectnames.com, a resource to help you find the perfect name. For the felony. 4. Other half stupid. I want to pee on. The number of times I ever want to hear your stupid name. DIANN: Here's a ditty. GILBERT: Gilbert and Dilbert walked into a bar. The movie is about a sickly girl who finds an outlet in music. However, you can stop them from doing this by using a random username generator and never using the same name on multiple accounts. LATOYA: Your brother is dead. ELVIS: Fingers crossed you're still alive. GERALD: Gerald Ford: a shitty president who no one remembers. Both would be a better name for you. OR Your name has one "NIE" too many there, John. Diego. LOUIS: Do you pronounce your name Louis or Louie? Please note that this site uses cookies to personalise content and adverts, to provide social media features, and to analyse web traffic. Join Facebook to connect with Daniel Augusto Vax and others you may know. Oh wait, you're not a bad ass. VANESSA: Vanessa is a mess of a stupid name. Cody: Like "I've been waiting all Dan day!". ROSLYN: Ro ro ro your boat all the way to the governor's office to pick up an application for a name change. Cheesus Christ! MATTHEW: Overcame his incredibly stupid name to write the first book of the New Testament, which now also bears an incredibly stupid name. Who is he? JACQUELINE: We salute you. EDITH: Bonus points if you are still alive. MARIE: Marie Curie died. And one for the road!, But I realized it's because their work is Neva Dan. Pure garbage. SALVADOR: Sorry, Savior, but no one can save you from the stupid name your stupid parents gave you. Fur score and seven years ago; Did you need me to . Anita. Not the man. KERRY: Kerry me away from here, your name is so dumb! VIRGINIA: Who's afraid of Virginia Woolfe? Obi-Juan Kenobi, What do you call the website Chewbacca started that gives out Empire secrets? Tok Pisin for "piece of crap". Smells like shit. Now, it is your turn to add a good nickname for Daniel to the list. The best Daniel nicknames are ones that are unique and different, but they should also be easy to remember and pronounce. SARA: I can't tell which half of your name is more stupid, the "Sa" or the "ra.". Litter Cat Puns. Forget it. Let the door hit you on the way out too. No results. Who KNU? Sissy name. THEODORE: There's no way that's your name. OPAL: Oh pretty! OR Where in the world - did you get that stupid name? She was born in 1899. ERNESTINE: Ernestly try and get a new name, this one is very stupid. Planet! CASSIE: Cassie. FRED: Man, Fred is a stupid name. Some people may draw inspiration from their favorite athlete or celebrity while others might choose a name reflecting an attribute, they are proud of. Mark: Why? He takes the card, places it on the end of his finger, and holds it up to his eyes. If only he could smash your name too. EVELYN: Eve is a stupid name, Lyn is a stupid name, put together: double stupid. SAMMY: Try spelling your name like a big boy. PATTY: Cake, patty-cake baker's man, bake me a new name so that you can quit walking around sounding like a moron. Time to choose. GAIL: Like the wind I feel on my face whenever you talk your stupid words. PENNY: Your names is so stupid that even your coin is the dumbest one. GWENDOLYN: Member of the 1992 Olympics team? Quit pretending to be something you're not. ins.dataset.adClient = pid; TOM: Tom. A nickname is often given to people who have an unusual name or some similarity to another person. LEO: Lion. We also got married in the same church as Vic Sotto and Pauleen Luna. LETA: Like Feta, but from a goat's butt instead. MARCUS: Marcus: just the name "Mark" but with extra stupid on top. SHEREE: Your name rhymes with itself. MICKEY: Hey, Mickey, you're so fine, you're so fine your name is stupid. Shut up about it already with you and your stupid name. JUAN: Juan. Just like your mother last night. BRETT: The Hitman Heart. ELIAS: A classic, solidly stupid Biblical name. Could dunk on an 11 foot rim. SHANE: Shane? LOIS: Lois! I just ada turkey sandwich. ins.dataset.adClient = pid; ALFREDO: Alfredo. NORMAN: Rockwell was the best artist ever. MARK: The name Mark originated from the Roman-- ah fuck it, you have a stupid name. Wendy Wisner is a lactation consultant and writer covering maternal/child health, parenting, general health and wellness, and mental health. Named for a city so stupid it was conquered by 20 men in a wooden horse. Oh, thanks. JOSEPH: In the Bible, Joseph wore "a long coat of many colors" to distract from the fact that his name was so stupid. As my impeccably dressed co-worker has aged, incontinence has set in. Quit saying your name out loud. ROBYN: Looks like OBGYN. SOCORRO: The World Cup is just around the corner! Fucked it up for the rest of us. CLARICE: Well hello, Clarice. Dummy. MONICA: You probably don't have any Friends. MARIO: The best-known Mario is a plumber who beats up turtles. Daniel was also able to interpret dreams. NATALIE: This is not-a-lie: your name is stupid. ESSIE: Whoa Essie! ROXANNE: Roxanne! Tonight, I was at a friend's house for a few drinks. JANICE: Stupid. MARLENE: Mar + lene = the stupidest fucking name I've ever heard. Look around you. OR Let's be real. That's it? BETH: Beth. RANDALL: Weren't you in that one movie? SUSANNA: Oh! RAE: Great word for Boggle. Nothing bad I can say about that name. KATHRINE: Try spelling your name the correct way. ", JEANNIE: Yeah, right, and my name is "Shirtie.". Swamp-a. It's really stupid. SON: No, someone did not name you this. Pick one. The backstory nickname. Bad for names. JEFFRY: it's better than Geoffrey. Both stupid. Typically, such usernames include numbers, uppercase, lowercase letters, and special characters. BILLIE: Go on holiday. "Would you rather be Dan, or Dan Rather?". HANS: You're missing a "D" from your name, Hands. Peak in and youll find the most-loved nicknames for Daniel. BEVERLEY: Great name for a set of hills. ANDERSON: Anderson, teah, OK, but what's your first name? Dad: "Their names were Shadrach Meshach and ToBedYouGo! OK, but what's your first name? STELLA: STELLA!!!!! Now I'm angry. Kind of spacey. An airline company lost a man's luggage, so he decided to sue them. LESLIE: Celtic for, "from the gray fortress". You're welcome. BRUCE: Bruce Lee Bruce Willis the inspirational stories of people who overcame cripplingly terrible names to become total badasses. CELIA: Just googled it. RUTH: Ruth. DEBRA: Ah yes, the fabled Debra - ancestor to the Zebra. CLIFFORD: A big red dog. } KRISTY: It's like your parents wanted to name you something better, but then Kristy fell out of their mouths. The shortened full name nickname. DAVE: Dave. DOLORES: Aren't you one of the Golden Girls? You were conceived on a beach? Short for "Jim, get out of my face with your stupid name!". SHERRIE: I'd love a sherry, to drink away my brains and forget how dumb your name is. OR You were named after a cloth. MELBA: You're named after the black sheep of the cracker bowl. CALVIN: Too bad you can't pee on your own name, cause it's stupid. EVE: Your name reads the same forwards and backwards, in case you forget what direction to read. ETHAN: Your name means gift of the island. KERI: Your name looks like something you would find at the bottom of a sink drain. LES: Less is more. EVAN: Evan. Here is a list of Russian Names and Surnames that serve as distinctive nicknames for Daniel. He and Fumikage Tokoyami (Hero Name: Tsukuyomi | Quirk: Dark Shadow) are kindred spirits in a sense, as they are both denizens of darkness. LAURIE: The plural of Laura. PHIL: Three fourths of your name are consonants. I can't get him to cut my lawn. JUNE: Yeah, right, and my name is "March.". Go to camp. Your name is stupid. Danger! Then name 3 blacksmiths. Check out these related baby name lists for even more options: Social Security Administration. SUSIE: Raise your hand in the air. Call me - (312) 756-0834. Daughter of parents with shitty taste in names. MERCEDES: Hop in one and drive away, hopefully to never hear your name uttered again. But before opening the treasure-trove of nicknames, lets trace the roots of the name Daniel to find some interesting tales around it. Abdul. Stupid name. We are no longer supporting IE (Internet Explorer), Pickle Puns That Will Pickle Your Funny Bone, cow jokes thatll make you spit out your milk, Stock Your Spring Closet with 12 Dresses Under $100, 105 Silly Valentines Day Puns to Make Your Sweetheart Smile, 50 Thanksgiving Puns That Will Make Your Dinner Guests Bust a Gut, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. CREEPY. Also its stupid level. Never flossed. KEITH: Keith your stupid name to yourselth! The middle one. Daniel Augusto Vax is on Facebook. What they don't tell you is that the music is klezmer and the prayer is to Baal. ADRIAN: ADRIAAAAN! Just wanted to say, you have a stupid name. . ANNETTE: Go use a net to catch yourself a new name. "The last thing I saw was Dan Singh on the ceiling", said a spokesman this evening. OR We hired Casey Kasem to record the following message, "This week on the top 40, number 1, our name is dumb.". MARJORIE: Just makes people think of jam. Your name is stupid. HANNAH: Hannah, spelled backwards, is "stupid name." Because your name is stupid. CLARE: You spelled Claire wrong. OR Chuck. Your name has the same reaction. OR I just did a chemical analysis of your name, and its PH level is too high. Thomas Cathcart and Daniel Klein, authors of the national bestseller Plato and a Platypus Walk into a Bar, aren't falling for any election year claptrap-and they don't want their readers to either! It's with your name and it being stupid. CHERRY: Put that on top of the pile of suck ass names. Fruit flies like a banana." - Groucho Marx. One more time for emphasis, SALT. He is your Lord, because your name is stupid. Hieronymus. GUADALUPE: You misspelled guacamole. CARL: If you're gonna go with Norse, why not something more awesome? Can you even see this? Nice harmony. HANK: Short for Henry. Congratulations on living this long. CRAIG: The name Craig came from the Scottish word for "man who lives by rocks," which is neat since the name is as dumb as rocks. Danny Whizz-Bang 13. RICH: Your name is an adjective. Is he the one that died of syphyllus? Please note that this site uses cookies to personalise content and adverts, to provide social media features, and to analyse web traffic. REBEKAH: You spelled Rebecca wrong. You're welcome. PERRY: Take this bottle of champagne, break it on your new yacht. Our website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. OK, but what's your first name? PAT: Ah, the best name to put the words "Creepy Uncle" in front of. But they all have better names than you. OR You have an uncommon name. Honderdmusic 5 yr. ago. The femine form of "Stupid.". Pick a name. Heal yourself. And your name is stupid. Why do you hate Christmas? ELLEN: She should talk to you about changing your name. MILDRED: You're either 80 years old or a horse. CHRISTOPHER: Commonly shortened to nonexistence because it is such a stupid name. JOSEPHINE: Josephine. ), He then said, what about a computer bob or a computer Phil? MABLE: Mable. Weren't you guys in love or something? No one will hear you moan. This is a list of characters from Sanrio, a Japanese company specialized in creating kawaii (cute) characters. That explains it. FORREST: Can't see you for the trees. You're an adult. SUSANNE: Susanne. That's a shitty violin. Grand Moff Turkeyn, What do you call stormtroopers playing Monopoly? Because your name is stupid. Danny Kinz 2. Why shouldnt you ask Yoda for money? MARTIN: Damn, Gina, that's one stupid name! KEVIN: Old Irish for "gentle birth."