Cheers to another 365 days together and the many more to come! In all the world, there is no love for you like mine., Chains do not hold a marriage together. Ed Sheeran, Tenerife Sea, How sweet it is to be loved by you. Marvin Gaye, How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You), One year ago today, our souls became one. Nobody trusts anyone in authority today. ", "Congrats on rocking this marriage shit. If you didnt have proof of citizenship and if the police officer had reasonable suspicion, he would ask and verify your citizenship. Rumi, "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you." Police officers shoot fleeing felons. ~ Trey Gowdy, In the context of September 11, there were so many that lost their lives that how do you single out one person? Whether youre looking for anniversary quotes for him or anniversary quotes for her (or even anniversary quotes for parents), this list of happy anniversary quotes will give you the right words to share your love and renew your commitment year after year. The order varies for any, A good marriage is like a casseroleonly those responsible for it really knows what goes in it., For marriage to be a success, every woman and every man should have her and his own bathroom. Without hesitation, the man replies, "Cool, which drugs are we testing?". Funny, punny and non-corny inpsiration, right this way. Except deciding where to eat.". Not a politician, not a priest, not a criminal, not a police officer. Many have called for appointing special prosecutors when a police officer kills or injures a civilian. So, what, we're not dealing with police. Our love story is my favorite. It is a great occasion to share on Facebook, Instagram and . I love you more than anything, even my favorite pastajust please dont make me prove it. And thats what the law in Arizona says. ~ Jan Brewer, When we talk about justice in America were really talking about justice brought about by the people, not by judges who are tools of the establishment or prosecutors who are are equally tools of the establishment or the wardens or the police officers. ~ William Kunstler, You can be stopped if a police officer reasonably suspects a crime is about to be committed, is being committed or has been committed. "Happy anniversary my love. Theyre sworn to uphold the law. Jacques Prevert I've been a police officer for over 20 years, and I've investigated murders and all kinds of different crimes. Accountability for police officers should be an expectation, not an aberration. Dear Officer Jones, this is about the burglary last weekend at 850 Lumineers Avenuemy house. I cant imagine a single day without you by my side. For I have been with you, from the beginning of me." Youre more beautiful to me with each passing year, and this year is no exception. Happy anniversary to the only person in the world that I want beside me every day and every night for the rest of my life. "There is nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer." -- Gen. James H. Doolittle. Don't be shythese deep thought starters will spark the juiciest conversations. Today marks the first milestone of countless moments that are still to be had. Funny Anniversary Messages for Friends. Celebrate this special day by sharing with everyone the inspiring National Police Women's Day quotes and sayings with all. So long as you're together, the best is yet to come. Happy anniversary! We appreciate all you have done enormously. Crispin Glover, answered our frantic calls and responded immediately. For the efforts your police force put into tracing and finding my kidnapped baby girl, I am forever grateful. Im sure us kids had nothing to do with those challenges. Police brutality is a huge thing that needs to be addressed. Yesterday,today and always, I still choose you! #happyanniversary, One year down, a lifetime to go. #1yearanniversary, 525,600 minutes as a married couple. They are not being held accountable. ~ Kimberly Guilfoyle, I am excited to be doing SVU I think theres a lot of inherent drama and a lot of inherent conflict in procedural shows. So any time a police officer shoots a black suspect without knowing why, without knowing the circumstances why doesnt Obama stand up and warn against a backlash against cops? Cheers to another year with my better half. May this be a very special anniversary as you look back on all the happy memories you've shared in your marriage together. My heart still skips a beat when I look at you. "Warmest congratulations on your graduation.". ", "Warm wishes to you on your marriage milestone. I've never had a problem with drugs. Duo. When a love is true, there is no ending. Sixteen years old. It brings tears to my eyes! A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh. Most police officers are good cops and good people. Types of anniversary quotes in this article: As easy as can be, you can't go wrong with two simple words: "Happy Anniversary!" ", "Thanks for being my handyman even when nothing between us ever feels broken. ", "Another year together and I'd still choose you over a room full of puppies. Time truly flies when Im with you. Happy anniversary, dear husband. Thank you for everything. You dont understand, I have the ring and the arks are after me! . I want to give back to the community, and I want to work with young kids, help them get off drugs. ~ Lou Ferrigno, I dont mind being identified as any character as long as Im doing a good job as an actor. Celebrate this golden anniversary by giving one of these 50th wedding anniversary gifts. everyday." Sometimes, sharing from the heart is tough. Since we first met, Ive only wanted the best for youwhich is obviously me! ", "Saying 'I do" to spending the rest of my life with you was the best decision I've ever made. Happy anniversary to my person! Im critical of him, too. Lydia Sweatt is a freelance writer, bookworm, and bass guitar enthusiast. Required fields are marked *, 65 Divine Nature Quotes On Success In Life, 65 Never Say Never Quotes On Success In Life. Make the couple's day more memorable and select something from our 5-year anniversary gift ideas. Sign up on The Knot to reach more couples and book more weddings! But I always kept the faith and always worked hard on my goals and I finally found out on Sept. 25, 1998, why I was put here (God) called me here to be Mr. Olympia. ~ Ronnie Coleman, The four BIAs in the area support it. A human life-the life of a student, soldier, or police officer-is a precious thing, and the taking of a life can be justified only as a necessary and last resort. ~ Richard M. Nixon, Most good police officers are very open-minded. Celebrating your first anniversary calls for something unique and special. When she goes outside, a bicycle goes with her. ", "Congratulations to five years filled with new memories and many more to come. Saying yes to you was the smartest move I ever made. With a half-decade under their belts, here are the 5-year anniversary quotes just right to mark the occasion. Unknown 366 Likes 50th Wedding Anniversary quotes Happy Anniversary! Wishing your friends a happy anniversary is a thoughtful gesture that you can keep fairly laid-back. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. The first year was magical, the rest will be the same too. They might spark tears, but theyre sure to be happy ones! All of me loves all of you. If we are to guard against backlash against Muslim shooters, where is the sameness? ~, Police officers and firemen are so visible in their daily work, theres no mistaking theyre there and that presence makes people feel secure. ~ Irwin Redlener, Were getting rid of bureaucracy, so that were releasing time for police officers to be crime fighters and not form writers. ~ Theresa May, You can be as critical as you want of Black Lives Matter. Every year with your partner brings new memories and accomplishments, and your anniversary is a time to celebrate the things you love most about each other. That's why this very special anniversary brings to you, a wish that love, laughter, joy, contentment too will be yours to share throughout the years ahead of you! The police can't protect consumers. So on this day, we observe Patriot Day and all that it representswe honor the value of life, those we loved and lost, our countrys resilience, and the strength of the American spirit. 500 matching entries found. Happy 1st Anniversary, hubby. My only regret is that I cant go back in time so I couldve met you sooner. Related Topics. Use these quotes to help put your feelings into words. Whether youre wishing your closest friends a happy anniversary or celebrating your own with your partner, a thoughtful message can go a long way. Whether you are wishing your partner or your favorite couple a happy anniversary, a simple message can go a long way. Surely the fact that a uniformed police officer is wearing his hair below his collar will make him no less identifiable as a policeman. Love should involve fun and laughter, so try one of these funny messages. Zane Grey, "The best thing to hold onto in life is each other." ", "A quarter may not sound like a lot in money, but in marriage centuries, you two prove it's worth a fortune. Now that's something worth celebrating! Happy Anniversary! You make my life better in every way. Happy anniversary! Help me, the arks are after me! . Happy Anniversary! Sending them thoughtful anniversary wishes wont go unnoticeduse these quotes to write the perfect note! We are indebted to police officers such as yourself who keep the law and order and us all safe. Paul Sweeney, "I love you more than yesterdayyesterday you pissed me off. You make celebrating our love feel easy. Anniversaries don't always to be serious. Cheers to you two and your endless love story. This is to remind you that you have come a long way, and your contributions have continued to inspire us. They call 50 years the Golden Anniversary; the two of you shine and are great examples of what a marriage should be. I trust Russia and China and Iran and North Korea like I trust a Jussie Smollett police report. Happy anniversary! ", "Skip the dress and tux, and enjoy some cake in the comfort of each other's company. Thank you for bringing our history to life with these quotes! That said, if youre looking to wish someone a happy anniversary but are unsure of how to put your wishes into words, our anniversary quotes offer plenty of ideas to get you started. Consider picking a quote or sentimental anniversary message to recite over a candlelit dinner date. F. Scott Fitzgerald, "We keep this love in a photograph/We made these memories for ourselves/Where our eyes are never closing/Our hearts were never broken/And time's forever frozen, still" Ed Sheeran, "I love being married. Even the simplest marriage anniversary quotes help show your love and care for your spouse. ", "Sleeping by your side guarantees sweet dreams. These police officer quotes will inspire you. In remembrance of 9/11, here are 20 quotes to honor our countrys patriotism. Instead of a card, how about sending anniversary wishes in a text message or social media post? While the couple won't likely be throwing annual anniversary parties to commemorate their marriage, you can still celebrate their important date. ", "Another year with you makes me hope we live forever. The reason I like the criminal justice system is there aren't Republican or Democrat victims or police officers or prosecutors. I've had problems with the police. Everyones clamoring for more police presence. ~ Julian Fantino, Multiple studies, including from the Justice Department, have shown that the guns used in homicides, including the killing of police officers, overwhelmingly tend to be small-caliber handguns. The love we share is magnetic, and you make life pure magic. That makes the job of good police officers unsafe. Every day, in every city and town across the country, police officers are performing vital services that help make their communities safer. The end., All that you are is all that Ill ever need., The best thing to hold onto in life is each other., We loved with a love that was more than love., If I know what love is, it is because of you., Life is a journey, and love is what makes that journey worthwhile., Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will., In you, Ive found the love of my life and my closest, truest friend., I love you I am at rest with you I have come home., You are my today and all of my tomorrows., Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same., If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you., There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage., Cause all of me loves all of you, loves your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections.