For your convenience, any item purchased at puetzgolf.com can be returned to any Puetz Golf retail store. The used putter in your photo has no finish. All Rights Reserved. The shallow milled face provides a firmer response and consistent ball speed. Free shipping for many products! (Exact specs = same color, length, dexterity, size, etc.). BRONZE PING ANSER 3 PUTTER, RIGHT HANDED, 33.5" LONG, GOOD CONDITION ORIG GRIP. This putter features fully machined stainless-steel construction. The platinum topline (and short alignment line) contrasts against a black, ball-width cavity floor that frames the ball. Expedited shipping is offered. The 10 putters include multi-material, high-MOI blades, mid-mallets and mallets, firm milled faces and soft-feeling inserts, a range of alignment cues, and eye-pleasing color blocking. Only 55 are available at pingpld.com beginning June 13 at an MSRP of $790. Is this good also for Bronze? 5 Testers Needed! Before processing such orders we may request a credit card statement with the name, billing address, and last four digits of the credit card number. Product being price matched must be verified, be exact specs of same product, and be in stock. I currently have a Ping Ti4 in the bag. Or Ping Glide Stealth, 54,58 SS. Quality merchandise and low prices has been our trademark. It wasn't coated or painted, it was just raw metal. Item information. Discounts, coupons, or promotional offers cannot be applied toward PING products. Dessa klubbor ska ha anvnts och blivit omhndertagna utan mrken eller stenskott. Exceptions may apply for gift purchases. These putters are offered with a durable 'baked' satin finish that is resistant to the scratches that occur with normal use. APPLY NOW: Cleveland Frontline Elite Putters! New Odyssey Limited Edition Black Bronze EXO 2Ball 35" putter 35 inch 2 Ball HC. With Exchange options, refunds for shipping charges from the initial purchase will not be made and Puetz Golf is not responsible for the return shipping and associated costs. The 85068s are the most common zips as Ping used that zip code for decades. Here's a blurb clipped from the Ping website. Orders under $99 include an $8.99 flat rate standard shipping service. Scotty Squareback and Odyssey OG #7. Lol. If you become dissatisfied with any purchase within 60 days, you may return it in its original condition to receive a refund. Unlike the original tumbled no finish manganese bronze, the current painted/coated version does not darken from sunlight, time, age etc > > It 100% darkens, completely. Sign in to check out. Thanks! For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. As far as I know, that is not what Morton's is selling. The radiuses on both of the hand-machined tools were finished with a file and sandpaper by Karsten. Eleven pockets, a new back puck for fast single-strap conversion, added storage, and more. Internet third party fulfillers or Auction websites are not considered authorized retailers or authorized online retailers. The Anser 2D has been to the winners circle multiple times (including back-to-back weeks in 2022) with Tony Finau, who worked closely with our team on this design, perfecting every detail and making refinements during sessions at tour events and in the state-of-the-art PING Putting Lab. The putter quickly spread as one of the best and broke records as it was used to win over 2,200 tournaments. This construction not only provides accuracy but also brings forgiveness and stability closer to golfers. Since it is a soft metal I want to get a headcover for it (preferably a Ping one) to keep it looking as nice as possible for as long as possible. Just think of how many brands are replying on Anser/Anser 2 style putters as staples of their year in and year out lineups. in Tour Talk, By I've really been thinking about ordering another one. What works for one should work for the other. Puetzgolf.com and Puetz Golf Superstores offer a 60-day return or exchange on most products purchased via this site. The material Ping's founder, Karsten Solheim, chose for his earliest models - Manganese Bronze - helped define the Ping putter. > > > > > > Also, the current painted/coated heads do not darken from sun exposure like the original bronze heads did. The Ping phone rep told me that once Ping started doing the baked satin finish the actual bronze material used for the cast heads was a different material as well. I followed some advices like to apply some vinegard and salt, but it worked a bit but in the overall it did not change the color too much..from dark to a copper (brownish) finish. All gone. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Ping Anser Manganese Bronze Putter. Chosen for its feel and quality attributes, it tarnishes with age to create a distinctive look that symbolizes confidence and trust. **Some exclusions apply to the flat rate of $9.99, Heavy or oversized packages may incur additional shipping charges. You will receive an exchange or refund immediately when returning your purchase at any Puetz Golf Superstore retail location. STEAL THESE FROM ME! > The few manganese bronze "classic putters" have a painted/coated head which is significantly brighter than the original no finish tumbled bronze heads. So, it's a relatively bright paint/coating which is kind of a yellow-gold color . Due to package size restrictions from carriers, some large or bulky items (such as carts, bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may require additional shipping charges. Those scratch up easy and just look so fake. In January of 1966, Karsten Solheim designed the Anser putter, a model so successful that PING celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2016 (see story below). It also seems to be about an inch short; we used the online suggested measurement process. This putter actually arrived several weeks sooner than anticipated. PING Manganese Bronze Scottsdale Anser Putter, Custom Laser Etching available (upcharge). (6 reviews) Write a Review. Klubban har aldrig slagit en golfboll. I have one of each and they both putt well but I prefer a modern putter for it's feel and weight. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. Welcome to TST! Product being price matched must be verified, be exact specs of same product, and be in stock. Ping Karsten Anser 2 Putter 35" Steel New Grip J3028. If the order is over $99.00 and the order contains oversized items, only the oversized shipping charges for those items will be applied to the order. Description Ping Anser 2 Putter Condition Grade: 8 - Good Details: Men's Right-Handed Length at address: 33.5" Ping Stock Steel Shaft Brand new Standard Grip Headcover NOT included This club is preowned. Klicka hr. Unfortunately I think they are just too light for me. Warranty claims are subject to the discretion of the original product manufacturer. The material Ping's founder, Karsten Solheim, chose for his earliest models - Manganese Bronze - helped define the Ping putter. iacas, December 31, 2017 I like the Manganese Bronze Scottsdale Anser a lot, but you have to hit the sweet spot or it's pretty harsh feeling. Anser Patent 55 Bronze, Natural Finish Release date: March 21, 2022 at 2:00 pm ET Standard setting and score lowering, the original Anser remains one of golf's most enduring designs. Overall the styling of the Ping 2022 Anser gives it a premium look for a reasonable RRP of 280/$300, with a classy use of weighting technology and materials. NO C.O.D. Very dark just like any old Ping putter. Their picture on the website is small and just has the back of the putter which STINKS. The Phoenix AZ address with 85068 zip code from 1973 to 2000. It's cool to pull out an original Ping and think of all the variations it's inspired for every putter manufacturer out there. $152.50 + $12.99 shipping. Very dark just like any old Ping putter. Amazon Customer 3 Very dark just like any old Ping putter. I just purchased a bronze Ping Zing at my local PGA Superstore. > > > > > The few manganese bronze "classic putters" have a painted/coated head which is significantly brighter than the original no finish tumbled bronze heads. Built with a longer shaft and grip, and 6 degrees standard loft, the DS72 will fit the stroke of armlock players. Both purchased by a pro shop direct from PING. As far as I know, that is not what Morton's is selling. Det kommer finnas tecken p att klubborna har spelats med men inga skador. Ping G400 3 Wood Tungsten toe-heel weights provide stability and forgiveness, while the shallow milled face delivers a firmer feel, satisfying sound and consistent ball speed. I ordered through Morton's, shipped direct from PING. best describes my encounter as well. If customer would not like a signed delivery service, please contact customer service. Most orders completed by 9AM PST (3PM EST) ship out same day! The few manganese bronze "classic putters" have a painted/coated head which is significantly brighter than the original no finish tumbled bronze heads. NOW AVAILABLE: GolfWRX G/Fore Hats and Holderness & Bourne Polos! Will any of the blade headcovers on Ping's website fit the putter? Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Ping G15 Irons / 4-PW / Green Dot / Regular Flex Ping TFC 149 I Shafts at the best online prices at eBay! The face and head show wear from regular play. Please contact customer service with any inquires. (a little something extra) I can appreciate that. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Returns Department11762 Aurora Ave NorthSeattle Washington 98133. Our ultimate concern is your 100% satisfaction. Add to Watchlist. Some products may not have been shipped yet and will ship in a separate package. The work is very nice. I now play an Odyssey that is an Anser copy. > > The few manganese bronze "classic putters" have a painted/coated head which is significantly brighter than the original no finish tumbled bronze heads. Det kan finnas mindre stenskott p sulan som kommer av normalt slitage. > > If you are interested in a Ping managnese bronze I suggest shopping on ebay for a used one (some of them for sale still look new) and trying the putter.Depending on condition, shipped prices will probably range from about $30 to $150. Morton's is the only place I've found where you can get this putter. I've tried Morton's and Ping looking for original no paint/coating bronze and was told no longer available. (. If you guys could help me come to a conclusion on what I should go with that would be much appreciated. 3. They also did my Anser X. I have one in my office at work with some lead tape. As far as I know, that is not what Morton's is selling. Warranty information is included with many manufacturers' products, or may be found on their respective web sites. Truly amazed at the look and feel of this putter. But for the most recent 20 years Ping's putter and iron head introductions have all had some kind of finish, which means scratches and, or, finish wear marks are easily visible. $60.00 + $25.00 shipping. Currently, Puetz Golf does not ship internationally. Using color blocking, a platinum topline contrasts against the black cavity to draw the focus forward. We wanted to bring that hand-crafted approach back as part of the Ansers 50-year celebration and its remarkable contribution to golf.. BRONZE PING ANSER 3 PUTTER, RIGHT HANDED, 33.5" LONG, GOOD CONDITION ORIG GRIP. Started 1 hour ago, Please put and questions or comments here, Please put any questions or comments here, Please put any questions of comments here. Totally rely on my old Pings. Ping Anser manganese bronze question By shredNECTAR, August 26, 2019 in Putters Share Followers 0 Reply to this topic Start new topic shredNECTAR Advanced Members 146 Feedback 0 0 0 Rates vary depending on weight and destination of shipment. Thanks for your help. Multi-material construction creates the highest MOI among the New putters. MgB My Echo. No paint or finish, just raw metal. Sign up for a new account in our community. Orders totaling over $500 will require signature for delivery by UPS. Length 34 inches, Sports ,Ping 2021 Anser 4 Putter ,PING Pistol PP60 Putter Grip - PING,Used Ping Golf Clubs - i-Series Anser 4 Putter - Next Round, PRIME TYNE 4 Ping Pld Milled Putter EUR 399,00 - PicClick FR,PING ANSER 85020 Bronze Blade Putter Steel Shaft 35.5,Ping Anser 4 Putter,Ping i-Series Anser Putter RH 34.75 in Black Dot Steel Shaft . Im pretty sure you can do a google search that will direct you to a site that can give you an approximate date based on the zip code. The winningest putter in history is updated using tungsten toe-heel weights to improve stability and forgiveness, and the shallow milled face delivers a firmer feel and consistent ball speed with pleasing acoustics. Beyond fitting comfortably and naturally into your hands, the choice of three putter grips (PP58 Midsize, PP58 S, PP60) helps you set up with better awareness of the putter face and they promote proper wrist rotation to help build a consistent stroke. Eleven pockets, a new back puck for fast single-strap conversion, added storage, and more. > If you are interested in a Ping managnese bronze I suggest shopping on ebay for a used one (some of them for sale still look new) and trying the putter.Depending on condition, shipped prices will probably range from about $30 to $150. Golf Clubs PING Karsten Anser Putter Attention collectors!!!!! Det kan finnas ngon enstaka repa eller tv men dessa r mycket sm. brass and bronze are both copper alloys. Has beaten my far more expensive milled putter for a place in the 2021 bag set up. By Skriv den frsta kundrecensionen fr denna vara. P produktniv (vid visning av individuellt set) kan rek pris ha ndrat. Shanks2424, November 25, 2022 in Putters. Price matching voids any other promotion that may be running on that product. Det kan finnas ngra mindre slitmrken p grafitskaft dr de slitits mot golfbagen. Thank you! Bought this putter for nostalgia reasons but after taking out onto the course it made me realise how incredible the design is. Shipping charges are subject to change at any time without notice. Heavy or Oversized packages as well as personalized golf balls may incur additional shipping charges. My brother Allan machined the second mold, which is slightly different and often referred to as the slope-side mold. Some products may not have been shipped yet and will ship in a separate package. Color blocking utilizes a platinum topline contrasted against the black cavity to help with focus and aim. > Also, the current painted/coated heads do not darken from sun exposure like the original bronze heads did. Klubbhuvudet r bara nedsmutsat frn affren. Maybe I'll do that and post a day-by-day thread to show the patina develop, could be fun. Back to Media Center In January of 1966, Karsten Solheim designed the Anser putter, a model so successful that PING celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2016 (see story below). Bronze Ping Anser - Putters - GolfWRX Home The Bag Room Putters Bronze Ping Anser APPLY NOW: Cleveland Frontline Elite Putters! How much weight was lost after the milling??? *Charges related to shipping and taxes are not included to meet the minimum order total. Started 1 hour ago. Always replace the cover after every hole. It was pretty noticeable too. Ping Anser Manganese Bronze Putter. If you used a Gift Card or eGift Card, we will issue a new card. Anyone know the weight of the maganese scottsdale putter head vs the maganese original anser putter? In order to book a lesson, practice bay, or clinic, you may be prompted to log in. JYB, May 9, 2008 Yes, the Anser in your photo is of original manganese bronze, no paint/coating, and will darken. Should any item you purchase from us be advertised at a lower price within 60 days, by Puetz or another authorized retailer or authorized online retailer, we will be happy to give you an in-store credit or e-gift card (online purchases) for the difference. Scotty Squareback and Odyssey OG #7. Det kan finnas ngra mindre slitmrken p grafitskaft dr de slitits mot golfbagen. Using UPS, FedEx, or insured parcel post (to enable tracking) when returning product to the puetzgolf.com is highly recommended! Sometimes the shaftband can narrow things down a little - narrow black/red heel-toe balance broadly indicates 1970s, black band PIng logo early 80s, red/black Ping logo mid 80s into 90s. 5-G Shipping charges are subject to change at any time without notice. That was my thinking anyway. . You can post now and register later. Gonna wait for offseason and hopefully get the bettinardi for around 250 if there is a price drop. Les meilleures offres pour BRONZE PING ANSER 3 PUTTER, MAIN DROITE, 33,5 POUCES DE LONG, BON TAT POIGNE D'ORIGINE sont sur eBay Comparez les prix et les spcificits des produits neufs et d 'occasion Pleins d 'articles en livraison gratuite! ipark1303, A PEBAX insert with shallow milled surround ensures a softer feel and consistent ball speed with pleasing acoustics. Your link has been automatically embedded. > > > > > Not true, you can still buy the original Manganese Bronze that will patina, see here for an example > > > > > https://www.mortongolfsales.com/PING-Manganese-Bronze-Scottsdale-Anser-Putter-p/PING_MANGANESE_BRONZE_Scottsda.htm. Free shipping for many products! Karsten liked the name, but felt it would be too long to fit on the putter. Nothing that I know of in terms of writing in the cavity is going to narrow it down closer than that. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. With a deadline looming to get the design to the engraver's shop, Louise then said, "Leave out the 'w'." So, it's a relatively bright paint/coating which is kind of a yellow-gold color . About 15 years ago Ping discontinued selling most of their manganese bronze models but kept in the line a few of the best selling models. Chosen for its feel and quality attributes, it tarnishes with age to create a distinctive look that symbolizes confidence and trust. 2023 PGA TOUR Superstore. I These putters are offered with a durable 'baked' satin finish that is resistant to the scratches that occur with normal use. RARE Karsten Corp PING ANSER PUTTER 34#034; Right Handed 85029 PHOENIX A281 | eBay. That one and the OP's are the 85068 (just a bit of wear in the cavity stamping on yours - there was no 85063). He sketched the design on the dust jacket of a 78 rpm record. This "heritage" or re-issue by Ping is awesome. Posted by Junglebob8 on Nov 10, 2022 I have called into their customer service department several times and there always seem to give me the history of the birth of their clubs. Det kan finnas mindre sky mrken och sm repor som kommer av normalt slitage. You cannot paste images directly. 1981 . At that time the company switched from no-finish tumbled to the painted/coated finish which Morton's (and other Ping retailers) offer for sale. Drop Ship products and orders completed on Saturdays require additional processing time. SEHR GUTER ZUSTAND--HAND POLIERT. Color blocking contrasts a white alignment line with the matte-black head, and the ball-width cavity floor helps frame the ball and focus the eye. Det r fr att vi skall kunna visa relativt rek pris fr ett srskilt set. Yes, the putter in your link has a painted/coated finish. The Phoenix AZ address with 85029 zip code (again) from 2000 to present-day. BACKORDER. The New PING putters are individually designed to achieve the proper balance of feel and forgiveness in a confidence-inspiring look. Maybe it's a different temperature treatment or something. A sturdy bag with a spacious upper, divided into 15 compartments and 14 storage pockets, two of which are large for storing accessories. With heel/toe weighting, the Anser Putter helps to minimize twisting on off-center putts. KLUBBSKYDD: Om klubbskyddet syns p bilderna ovan betyder det att klubban sljs med tillverkarens matchande headcover. Put it on the bottom, and do not cover sound slot . On June 13, PING released the second in their 2022 PLD limited-edition putter series. All Shipments times are quoted in business or shipping days, One Day, and Second Day services are not available to deliver holidays or weekends. Unlike the original tumbled no finish manganese bronze, the current painted/coated version does not darken from sunlight, time, age etc > It 100% darkens, completely. The 85068s are the most common zips as Ping used that zip code for decades. The additional shipping charges for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout. I think my putter comes from England as the shaftband indicates this. Your previous content has been restored. Comes with neoprene headcover. Have had Scottys and Bettnardis. The Anser 3 feels harsh and it hasn't spent much time out of the basement. I perfekt spelkondition, men frtjnar inte betyget bra. Englishman has earned six European Tour victories, one PGA Tour title. P denna niv har vi ocks betaktat om det r stl- eller grafitskaft. Today, the innovations introduced in the Anser putter can be found in just about every putter on the market, making it not only the most popular design, but the most copied. They sounded great with the old balata balls from that era, but feel a bit harsh with a ProV in my opinion. Clear editor. It did clean up my Ping Pal & my Ping Anser. **Your order will not be found if you try to create a return label outside of 60 days from original purchase. They make a ton of putters in the roughly 20-year period. The Phoenix AZ address with 85029 zip code from mid-1966 through 1967. Ping ANSER 3 Putter. Authorized retailers or authorized online retailer include any company under contract with the specified retailer to sell their product. To mark the 50th anniversary of the Anser putter, in 2016 PING introduced a limited-edition version of the iconic model made from the original molds, assembled with components made in the U.S.A., and supplied by the vendors used in 1966. No paint or finish, just raw metal. They are super durable, no head cover needed! info about Brasso that tells what, specifically, kinds of metals it's supposed to work on . At least not the inventory I've seen in their Haggin Oaks golf shop, or what Ping's customer telephone rep told me about their current "classic putter" inventory. DRIVER - TITLEIST TS4 9.5DIAMANA D+ 70 LIMITED EDITIONSTIFF, 3WOOD- TITLEIST 913F 15*DIAMANA D+ 80 STIFF. To make the head highly stable, achieve extreme MOI and improve accuracy and consistency, multi-material mallets (the new Mundy and the proven Tomcat 14), utilize a die-cast aluminum body joined to a high-density investment-cast 304 stainless steel sole plate, which positions the CG low and back. You are now being redirected to USchedule, a site outside of pgatoursuperstore.com. Chosen for its feel and quality attributes, it tarnishes with age to create a distinctive look that symbolizes confidence and trust. Select an attribute for each . Which is what they did. These putters are offered with a durable 'baked' satin finish that is resistant to the scratches that occur with normal use. > > > If you are interested in a Ping managnese bronze I suggest shopping on ebay for a used one (some of them for sale still look new) and trying the putter.Depending on condition, shipped prices will probably range from about $30 to $150. Full-length, ball-width alignment lines draw the eye to the point of impact. The additional shipping charges for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout. Puetz Golforders will ship via various preferred carriers. Makes total sense. Unlike the original tumbled no finish manganese bronze, the current painted/coated version does not darken from sunlight, time, age etc > > > It 100% darkens, completely. The New PING putters are individually designed to achieve the proper balance of feel and forgiveness in a confidence-inspiring look. My son picked up this Ping Anser putter to use. Chosen for its feel and quality attributes, it tarnishes with age to create a distinctive look that symbolizes confidence and trust. Tyvrr har vi inte den modell du letar efter idag. Adams Pro Black 3 Hybrid Rates vary depending on weight and destination of shipment. A player could have a Ping putter or iron for decades without there being any finish to wear off and, or collect scratches. But, the two Anser 4's rotate through. Ping is the best putter I've ever used. *Klarna fakturaavgift tillkommer. I'll get nostalgic every now and then, but FOR ME, modern putters just look nicer, and have better weight and balance. CURRENTLY SOLD OUT. > I've considered sending it back and having weights added to bring the head up to 330g. Add to basket. The material Ping's founder, Karsten Solheim, chose for his earliest models - Manganese Bronze - helped define the Ping putter. They are lighter than modern putters, of course, so is a Cameron 009 at 330g. . > > > Yes, the putter in your link has a painted/coated finish. Ping Manganese Bronze Putter. Tungsten toe-heel weights provide stability and forgiveness. Many Odysseys through the bag. Chosen for its feel and quality attributes, it tarnishes with age to create a distinctive look that symbolizes confidence and trust. Wordle 623 4/6 Vid kp av enskilda klubbor (drivers, fairways, hybrider, osv.) Detta r tillverkarens rekommenderade pris (rek pris). I am very pleased with this purchase and with Mortons's Golf. He like the weight and the feel of it. > > > Not true, you can still buy the original Manganese Bronze that will patina, see here for an example > > > https://www.mortongolfsales.com/PING-Manganese-Bronze-Scottsdale-Anser-Putter-p/PING_MANGANESE_BRONZE_Scottsda.htm. BeCu Anser 4. If you should find an identical item advertised by an authorized retailer or authorized online retailer at a lower price, we will gladly match that price. There are two basic Anser's in bronze. 1999 - 2023 Golfbidder UK. Please see Manufacturers Restrictions. **Due to package size restrictions from carriers, some large or bulky items (such as carts, bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may require additional shipping charges. If your order contains an item that appears to have been damaged during shipping or was defective out of the box, make sure to save the shipping carton and all original packaging, and Contact Usas soon as possible for assistance. > > > > Also, the current painted/coated heads do not darken from sun exposure like the original bronze heads did. *If you choose to use our return shipping label service we will deduct a minimum** of $9.99 from your returned order. > > Not true, you can still buy the original Manganese Bronze that will patina, see here for an example > > https://www.mortongolfsales.com/PING-Manganese-Bronze-Scottsdale-Anser-Putter-p/PING_MANGANESE_BRONZE_Scottsda.htm. By There are pics of both in the Ping Putter thread. I recently can across a ping zing/anser 2 at a local golf shop. For your convenience, any item purchased at puetzgolf.com can be returned to any Puetz Golf retail store. or works best for Brass products? Unit E5, Barwell Business Park, Leatherhead Road, Chessington, Surrey, KT9 2NY. Please check your packing list to verify what was to be included in your package. 21-2393# 0 in stock. A major, the Chevron Championship, was one of her three wins in 2022. *If you choose to use our return shipping label servicewe will deduct a minimum** of $9.99from your returned order. this one's a keeper! You cannot paste images directly. As I so much enjoy, now that I am 62yrs., to play these fine putters from Ping, weather the putter is a 068, or an o20 or an 029 or the Scotsdale 1-A. GolfWRX_Spotted posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, Tuesday at 04:47 PM, GolfWRX_Spotted posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, February 20, GolfWRX_Spotted posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, February 13, GolfWRX_Spotted posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, February 6, GolfWRX_Spotted posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, January 31, By Hoofer, Ecco, Bushnell The Anser that is slightly smaller and has a sound slot and no site line, and the Anser 3 which is the slightly larger version with the site line in the cavity. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Very dark just like any old Ping putter. weather beryllium or poured bronze mag. Will probably just end up going with the bettinardi. Please note, original shipping charges are not refunded. Discounts, coupons, or promotional offers cannot be applied toward PING products.