It features two clasps in the shape of the infinity symbol, which can be linked together. Cultured pearls can still be extremely valuable and still look just as stunning. Click Buy it now or Add to cart and proceed to checkout. (25% off), Sale Price $254.99 SLIGHT OFF WHITE IN COLOUR WITH JUST A TOUCH OF CREAM OVERTONES. I love my necklace! Category 21st Century and Contemporary Unknown Contemporary Multi . Pearl necklaces that are 50+ years old would be designed or featured in the graduated necklace style, which would mean a bigger 7mm central pearl and 3mm pearls on the ends. Consistently earned 5-star reviews, shipped orders on time, and replied quickly to messages, Looks like you already have an account! Original Price SGD 443.90 Its exactly what I wanted! The necklace would cost anything from a few hundred dollars to hundreds of thousands of dollars. Click here to view.   Singapore   |   English (UK)   |   $ (SGD), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalised search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". Great! To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Global shipping available. Materials. I am thrilled to find a place that will do this so efficiently and made it so convenient for me. (15% off), Sale Price $988.24 They were the first pearls ever to be farmed, and are a little bit smaller. For many, it seems like every time they go to, Do you have trouble finding necklace chains that dont pull hair? $7.49, $9.99 Considered the ultimate fashion accessory, pearls come in all shapes and sizes. USD 245.65, USD 272.95 $395.00, $790.00 To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. (40% off), Sale Price USD 317.90 $7.49, $9.99 With, As creepy as they may seem, blood vial necklaces are proving to be more and more popular with each passing year. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Skip to navigation Skip to content. . With powerful tools and services, along with expert support and education, we help creative entrepreneurs start, manage, and scale their businesses. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Japan Faux Pearl Necklaces 4 Beige Cream Glass Bead Metal Clasps Four VINTAGE at the best online prices at eBay! Captcha failed to load. Sale Price $3,568.50 15-Inch Japanese Cultured Akoya Pearl Necklace w/ Diamond 18K Yellow Gold Clasp Pearl: Japanese. I'm sure she'll cherish it almost as much as she cherishes our newest addition. The backs are stamped with "M" hallmark and SI. Found something you love but want to make it even more uniquely you? NT$541.85, NT$637.38 Flower Clasps, Necklace Clasps, Single Strand Clasps, Sterling Silver Clasps, Double-sided clasps, Flower Clasps, Necklace Clasps, Single Strand Clasps, Sterling Silver Clasps, Double Strand Necklace Clasps, Flower Clasps, Multiple Strand Clasps, Necklace Clasps, Silver Clasps, Double-sided clasps, Necklace Clasps, Single Strand Clasps, Sterling Silver Clasps, Flower Clasps, Multiple Strand Clasps, Necklace Clasps, Silver Clasps, Triple strand necklace clasps, Double Strand Necklace Clasps, Multiple Strand Clasps, Necklace Clasps, Silver Clasps, Multiple Strand Clasps, Necklace Clasps, Silver Clasps, Triple strand necklace clasps, Multiple Strand Clasps, Necklace Clasps, Silver Clasps, Flower Clasps, Multiple Strand Clasps, Silver Clasps, Necklace Clasps, Single Strand Clasps, Sterling Silver Clasps, Multiple Strand Clasps, Multiple Strand Clasps, Necklace Clasps, Silver Clasps. Materials. Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. CLASP IS STAMPED Silver RETAIL REPLACEMENT IS APPROX. So. (20% off), Sale Price SGD 4.21 The last thing you want is for your beautiful pearls to become chipped and to start peeling away. Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. (15% off), Sale Price SGD 60.82 Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. Original Price $679.23 Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. 20.02, 23.56 We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. I loved our jewelry making class you put on for us as well! The epitome of MIKIMOTO's finest pearl necklaces to be treasured for generations. Priscilla Palatucci November 08, 2022 The other side is typically an oval. Original Price SGD 6.03 NT$215.34, NT$287.22 $15.30, $18.00 (20% off), Sale Price 123.09 Learn more. $625.00 (GUIDE ONLY) ESTATE PURCHASE. Condition: Pre-Owned Pre-Owned. SGD 4.21, SGD 6.03 In stock. (25% off), Sale Price 30.51 Contact Us: 1-800-221-9545. This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. He is now in his nineties. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collectionsthey may also appear in recommendations and other places. (60% off). Some pearls do indeed have these colors, though not all. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. You need to make sure that your clasp will be appropriate for your pearls and in this area we excel. Original Price $14.40 Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Choker Garnet & 8mm Akoya Japanese Pearl necklace 14kwg Pearl In Clasp 16.5" at the best online prices at eBay! SGD 9.71, SGD 19.43 (20% off), Sale Price $43.29 $90.00, $180.00 I emailed late on a Sunday night and got a reply from Tara instantly giving me information on location/price estimate.   Chile   |   English (US)   |   $ (USD), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. To check the weight, pick the jewelry up and carefully bounce a couple of the pearls in your hand to see how heavy they feel. Shop our akoya pearl necklace clasp selection from top sellers and makers around the world. We are experts with pearl clasps and will help guide you to picking the clasp that will work with your pearls. Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. With prices starting at $50 for a single strand of 5mm . USD 11.77, USD 13.08 Original Price 88.56 Free shipping for many products! SGD 170.68, SGD 189.65 Pearl Bracelets Treat yourself or that special someone with our stunning pearl bracelets that are perfect for any occasion. $3.00, $4.29 I can easily dress it down or up. (10% off), Sale Price SGD 10.52 Original Price $29.99 A good necklace chain should be durable and strong, so it, In choosing the perfect necklace lengths for women, there are many different factors to consider. (25% off), Sale Price NT$143.45 However picking a clasp is not as simple as it seems. 286 Akoya Pearls Strand Necklace and Bracelet Set 18 Karat Gold/ Diamond Clasp Vintage Akoya Pearl Necklace Free Shipping 41 Round Akoya Pearls Strand Necklace Set in Metal Ball Clasp Exceptional Akoya Pearl Necklace Free Shipping Akoya Japanese Pearls with a 14k Gold Clasp with Diamonds Free Shipping Can You Wear a Pendulum as a Necklace? If it does, unfortunately, your pearls are not vintage. If your string of pearls features a round clasp, it is also very likely to be vintage. Hello, my father purchased this pearl necklace for my mom while he was in the marine corp and stationed in Japan in the early 1960's. I inherited this beautiful necklace after her passing 26 yrs ago. EXPORT GRADE A WITH A HIGH MIRROR LUSTRE The nacre traps the parasite or irritant and encases it, creating a beautiful prison for the irritant, in the form of a pearl. Typically, orders of $35 USD or more (within the same shop) qualify for free standard shipping from participating Etsy sellers. All Assael Akoya pearls come from Japan. (20% off), Sale Price NT$215.34 You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. It was a complex job and I am very happy the way they came through with the repair. Lucky Spring bracelet, plum blossom, 18K rose gold, white mother-of-pearl. Original Price $299.99 Dont see this option? Original Price $14.40 If you continue using this site, you agree to this. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. . Not sure which pearl necklace clasp will create the look you want? We all deserve to feel attractive and comfortable in our own skin, and for many guys, jewelry can help us to feel exactly that. So be sure to take good care of them, store them properly, and maintain them correctly. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. (20% off), Sale Price $90.00 Dont see this option? This will differ depending on what options are available for the item. Pearl Necklace, 16" 14k Gold A+ Akoya Cultured Pearl Strand (6-6-1/2mm) $1,250.00 (11) more like this Macy's Cultured Akoya Pearl (6-7mm) 17-1/2" Collar Necklace $3,800.00 Now $3,179.00 more like this Belle de Mer Pearl Necklace, 18" 14k Gold A+ Akoya Cultured Pearl Strand (6-1/2-7mm) $1,400.00 (4) more like this Macy's J.R. Dunn Jewelers offer s Mikimoto pearl studs from $200 to $7,970; other earring styles from $710 to 57,000; bracelets from $770 to 28,100; necklaces from $910 to $26,000; pearl strands from $1,650 to $35,000; and rings from $810 to $23,000, with a wide variety of price points in-between. You should also pay attention to the shape. Original Price $679.23 Original Price NT$637.38 Fill out the requested information. SGD 732.87, SGD 916.09 Many sellers on Etsy offer personalized, made-to-order items. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. I love the feel of the closure and how it snaps shut and the feeling of confidence a high quality piece of jewelry feels (and looks) next to my skin. Lobster claw clasps get their name from the fact that they are shaped like a lobsters claw. Pearl Necklace with Fancy 14k Yellow Gold and Diamond Clasp SydsVintageJewels (13) $1,195.00 FREE shipping A-1 Quality Genuine Cultured Pearl Necklace-14kt White Gold Clasp-Diamonds, Pearls- 1593 doramarvin (1,427) $285.00 Edwardian Graduated Hand Knotted Cultured 8mm to 5mm Pearl Necklace Pearl Diamond Clasp 20in Bloomsburymanor (11) $1,070.39 Three Color Multi Strand Pearl Necklace w 14K Gold Ball Charm Clasp. (10% off), Sale Price $25.49 Good news! Free shipping for many products! USD 137.74, USD 153.05 AS AN AMAZON ASSOCIATE WE EARN FROM QUALIFYING SALES. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. USD 147.00, USD 210.00 (25% off), Sale Price 20.02 In 2020 alone, purchases on Etsy generated nearly $4 billion in income for small businesses. $988.24, $1,235.30 I contacted Pearls & Clasp to see if they could repair both of these items. Item information. These pearls are harvested in the colder months from December to March and produce pearls with the highest thickness of nacre. SGD 249.14, SGD 276.83 Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Once I got her all the information, she came up with multiple options for me to choose from and I chose an elegant tear drop pearl necklace that goes with the neckline & details of my dress. STONE Mother-of-pearl: 1 stone CLASP Hallmark clasp, extra small model in 18K rose gold SIZE Bracelet wrist size: 17 cm Final price, actual shipping costs and applicable taxes will be reflected on your order page before you are asked to .