Tell us how you met and became engaged. Brides, look no further, book the mansion asap, it is the best kept secret in PA/DE, and my guests all said it was magical. Wife and I were super happy with how everything turned out. When we arrived at the venue for the reception (ceremony was offsite) they met and greeted us in the bridal suite. I am getting married in Oct 2012 at Ridley Creek State Park Mansion. Our guests were enchanted by the building (which is impossible not to be). Ridley Creek is a tributary of the Delaware River in Chester and Delaware counties, Pennsylvania in the United States.. PARQUE really worked with us to give us the best day ever, even with all the limitations and I am very happy with the result. Because it's part of a state park, you're a little limited in what you can do as far as "extras" but I kind of feel like that just makes everything easier in a way because you don't have to worry as much about all the little details. The gardens, the mansio Parque is truly one of Philly's best kept secrets! Thank you again, Lindsay! It was really nice that we were able to make it happen. The antiquity of the building transports you to a vision of a European estate while also providing beautiful grounds for photos. Parque is truly a magical place to get married, and I know I speak for everyone when we say our only regret was not having the party go longer! Planning a wedding is a super stressful process and they helped me out so much along the way. What we loved the most though was the Peachtree Planner. This venue is also so gorgeous that you don't need much, if anything, to decorate, making it a perfect location for someone planning from far away like us! The venue is unbelievably gorgeous. I will say it sucks how much of an up-charge a lot of things are here - it is not cheap. The venue is stunning, and the As soon as we stepped on the grounds of Parque we knew we were going to get married there. Our day-of coordinator, Lindsay, was so helpful & made sure our day went smoothly. The botanical gardens complete with a reflecting pond provide a romantic atmosphere in which to host unforgettable ceremonies. I knew it was a beautiful venue when I booked, but I was BLOWN AWAY on our wedding day. I had so many guests tell me it was the best food they've had at a wedding. I would also say it was the best food I've had at a wedding. Now onto food! The Mansion was the perfect backdrop for our wedding, inside and out. I would 100% book Parque again and again if I could. We had numerous people ask who the caterer was. The staff was super-efficient with setup, service, and cleanup at the end of the night, and they even helped keep us on schedule at times when photos and toasts took a little longer than expected. Enjoy perusing the gallery of pictures we've gathered from past events at Parque. The staff was excellent. Servers are Excellent Rebecca + Brett | A Hopelessly Romantic and Intimate Wedding at Parque Ridley Creek. PARQUE also creates a detailed timeline of the day, coordinates with all other vendors, and ensures staff is on site the day of to help with every detail. Timeline Issues Peachtree Catering did a phenomenal job in accommodating our vegetarian and our diet restricted guests. We had our dream wedding here on 10/1/22 and had Grace Mycek as our coordinator. So many people could not believe it was all kosher. She told how impressed she was with how friendly the staff were to her and how quickly they got her her purse. The caterer for foodies! After excusing himself to check his records, he came back to them and told them they were all set. The landscape is more manicured compared to Ridley which has a more wild look/feel to me. . There are some add ons and upsells, as with all places. Also, the small detail type costs really add up and can be frustrating. We held our ceremony Parque Ridley Creek was there for me every step of the way. If the hardest choice is choosing which yummy foods you want at the wedding then you really cant go wrong. The food was amazing. I highly recommend this place for any wedding or party! Honestly, if Lindsay and Fallyn were not there, our wedding would not have been so great. I know this is kind of a long shot but has anyone gotten married at the Mansion at Ridley Creek in or around October that has pictures they would like to share. Directions The main entrance to Ridley Creek State Park is Sandy Flash Drive South at Gradyville Road. My favorite comment was "the most romantic wedding ever" - simply from the venue. After seeing Parque, we knew we didn't even need to look at any other venues. And of course the venue itself is gorgeous and I cannot wait to see our photos! If you want a memorable and gorgeous wedding, this is the place to have it!! Other than picking vendors (cake, photographer, dj, florist) it really felt like everything was just done for me. The dinner and desserts were superb, and multiple guests could not stop talking about the cheese station and hors d'oeuvres . All of the staff was extremely kind and personable. We cannot recommend them enough! Once our wedding day arrived my husband and I could not have been happier with how things turned out! There was nothing incongruous looking over the whole estate, it really transports you to your own little world. We consistently hear how amazing the s'mores in a jar dessert was and the short rib entree. The ceremony was located in the fountain area and though it was beautiful, it was definitely cold! Theyre an extremely well-oiled machine of staff that know exactly what to do, and service that honestly put on one of the best days/evenings weve ever had. Our wedding coordinator Stephanie was immensely helpful in the months leading up to the big day to make sure all details were accounted for and offered suggestions that I really appreciated! The staff was incredible and as the bride I felt so well taken care of by everyone. They're really friendly, helpful people who demonstrated an incredible ability to be proactive and make sure that everyone had exactly what they needed, before they even had to ask. Parque at Ridley Creek State Park was our dream venue. Parque does an awesome job to accommodate these requirements and provides exceptional service to off-set these regulations. We seriously got calls up until two weeks later -- people thanking us for inviting us to such a beautiful wedding. It was a blank slate, but a beautiful canvas. September 2011. And because the venue is so beautiful as-is you really don't have to do much anyway. So, if you're looking to get married in a magical mansion and have a flawless planning process - go with Parque! We highly, highly, highly recommend them! We had our wedding in October with the ceremony outside. was where I had to have my wedding. Located within the lush wooded landscape of Ridley Creek State Park, Parque is an awe-inspiring historic Hunting Hill Mansion . t was outstanding! When the first place I chose wasn't my husband's favorite, I agreed to look at 1 more. Menus are customizable and designed from an extensive repertoire of signature items from diverse regions. The entire day we felt that the staff genuinely cared about our happiness - it was not simply "just another job." Map. Facilities and Capacity Also, the food from Peachtree is incredible! Parque Ridley Creek. sooo amazing!! Thank you for making our day so special and enjoyable! planning process was. Ridley Park might not have well-known attractions within the city, but you won't need to venture far to find top places to visit like Wells Fargo Center. We had very unexpected rain just as I was abo My husband and I are so grateful to everyone at Parque and Peachtree. the entire team made our day perfect. They were calm, efficient, very detail oriented and did a fantastic job! The food was hot and tasty. Updated bathrooms with easy access and facility is handicap accessible. It consists of a stone mansion, lovely fountains, charming patios, a large ballroom, gardens, and an enchanting green forest of trees. Mar 7, 2018 - Parque Ridley Creek is a Wedding Venue in Newtown Square, PA. Read reviews, view photos, see special offers, and contact Parque Ridley Creek directly on The Knot. Los usuarios de . We were also planning from out of town (DC area)--she went above and beyond, helping us to solidify all of the details. 3,498 Followers, 279 Following, 702 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Parque (@parqueridleycreek) parqueridleycreek. We mostly worked through Lindsay to coordinate the event, but both Lindsay and Fallyn were present on the day of the event to make sure everything run smoothly. Cocktail Hour Friday, September 16, 2022 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm. Seriously, just go see it in person. The grounds are beautiful and the mansion provides an amazing site for a reception. We had everything basically planned 2 years ago and had to postpone due to covid. All the best, Gail Parke (MOB). It was perfect. Today. Hi! The day of the affair went off with a hitch; the staff so generously helped me walk with a huge dress to the first look, made sure all water bottles and ceremony brochure fans were in place to cool our sweltering guests in the heat, and checked in on us to confirm we had sufficient food, drink, and were smiling just enough. mansion itself you pass a small stable with a field full of horses! thing as long as we abided by state park rules, which was perfect for our DIY wedding. (Chickn' n waffles and tacos were slammin', guests were nearly stalking the servers at cocktail hour) Also the lighting in the ballroom at night is a bit dim - we chose to put lanterns, string lights and lighted branch arrangements around it and this worked beautifully for us! It was a little bit above our budget, but totally worth it! We're so happy we spent our special day at PARQUE Ridley Creek. The Parque/Peachtree team was super organized, easy to work with, and very accommodating. This was so important to us as we were navigating wedding planning through COVID. We highly recommend Ridley Creek for a special occasion; it is a destination all in its own! They got the air working and brought fans, but it took a long while for it to kick-in. Whether you envision a summertime garden affair or a dream wedding in a ballroom, Parque Ridley Creek can make your ideas come to life. Gallery. The greatest asset of the venue besides its outer beauty is definitely the st Parque is a gem. We had been looking for a mansion and gardens to have our wedding at, and we fell in love with this gem as soon as we visited it. r guests raved about the beauty of the venue and the food. The food, staff, and venue were way better than I could ever imagine! Kevin the event coordinator was very pleasant, helpful and accommodating. They kept asking, "How did you find this place!?" 1023 Sycamore Mills Rd Media PA 19063 (610) 892-3900. Formal gardens, Tudor mansion & reflecting pond. Campgrounds. The bridal chamber is HUGE and STUNNING and we made use of it by getting ready there. A certified and award-winning life-cycle celebrant and non-denominational minister, Alisa crafts ceremonies she creates around the couple's unique love story. They were always quickly responsible and flexible, and made us feel as if we were their only clients. They also sent us home with extra meals, which were a lifesaver! I actually got the recipe for the soup we served it was that good. Key Fox was ultimately the person who handled our wedding and she was an absolute rock star. 5.0 out of 5 rating. I stopped by a few times during the planning just to glance around and dream about the day. It is so secluded, very far from the street, and is a BEAUTIFUL backdrop for photos. Beautiful ballroom?--check! Although we fell in love with the grounds initially, we had a wonderful experience with the people as well. I can not say enough wonderful things about this venue. Main Menu. Our coordinator, Lindsay, was spectacular. Our guests raved about how beautiful it was, and a few even went walking around the park. They held my hand and helped me make very difficult decisions. Peachtree allows couples to come with another pair of people to try some of their foods at a tasting held at another location. The venue is so beautiful in itself, we barely needed to decorate. Thanks Erin, from all of us at the Parque team. Mar 25, 2019 - Gretchen and Chris' intimate Parque Ridley Creek wedding was held on a beautiful October day. As a bride, I had no worries during the planning and the event itself because of the wonderful staff. I wish I could relive that day over and over. Generally considered a moderately challenging route, it takes an average of 3 h 7 min to complete. Also its often referred to as Parque Ridley Creek. If you want market lights for instance youre going to pay an extra $2700 at least (just for one section of the patio). The staff was amazing and we couldnt have been in better hands on our wedding day! **Side note for budgeting brides and grooms: they advertise at the tasting many of their upgraded meals, so be aware of that when you are dreaming up the perfect food for your wedding. parque ridley creek the knot. Plus, Check out this 7.6-mile loop trail near Glen Mills, Pennsylvania. We are so happy we went with Parque at Ridley Creek and Peachtree catering. Brand new chiavari chairs?--check! A few things for prospective brides to note about Parque; it's nestled in a state park, so you may have to contend with the public at certain points. She always replied to my questions in a timely manner and made herself easily available. Everything from the food to the service to the space itself was absolutely perfect. The food was phenomenal, the staff was exceptional, and the entire wedding day went impossibly smooth. Our wedding was handled by several different coordinators throughout the planning process, but each of them was responsive, attentive, and helpful. It was a perfect day and our guests felt like royalty, (us, too!) We made a few changes less than 7 days prior to the wedding and they were completely accommodating. As soon as I arrived the sun was beaming through a line of trees in the garden and I knew it was going to . Could not recommend Parque and Peachtree Catering more!! Gretchen and Christopher's intimate Parque Ridley Creek wedding was held on a beautiful October day. The food- DELISH! 279 following. We held our ceremony outdoors although the indoor option in case of rain would have been lovely as well. gardens. Planning Tools; Vendors; Wedding Website . A night of laughter and dancing can then commence in the mansion's ballroom. Print/PDF map. They communicated with us throughout the whole wedding planning process with meetings and especially emails. On the day of the wedding she went above and beyond to make sure everything was set up the way we wanted, kept us on schedule, and made sure everyone in our wedding party was taken care of. Services Parque Ridley Creek Services When you host an event at Parque you benefit from the planning expertise of Peachtree Catering & Events to assist you with all the details of your event. We received so many compliments on how everything tasted. I don't even know where to begin! Not only is it a gorgeous and unique space, it also comes with an amazing staff who do everything to make the planning fun and the day go smoothly. All of our guests commented on how gorgeous and romantic the setting for our wedding was. Semi-Formal Attire. Thank you for your review! Complete with a stone mansion, formal gardens, fountains, patios, and an intimate ballroom all sheltered within a romantic forest. And our wedding pictures on the grounds are breathtaking in the natural fall foliage! ience of a fine restaurant, the historical feel of a castle, and enough room to dance the night away . Thank you so much to Lindsay for working with us and making or day magical. It was the perfect wedding! We booked our wedding at Parque pretty far out, about two years before our date. perfect venue. Our families are big foodies and the food was off the charts!! Communication leading up to the wedding was great, planning was easy because they handle the wedding (if you want), reception, bar and catering (food by the way - ridiculously good & presentation was on point). The result was a dreamy, cozy, and beautiful holiday wedding. Overlooking the site's majestic grounds, this space enables you to mingle with guests and watch as the sun sets on your magical day. I was not stressed or felt rushed the whole day and was able to fully embrace and live in the moment! We first went to see the mansion in the middle of winter, and even then as we pulled up we knew it was 'the place'. So, wow! Ridley We looked at several places before almost settling. We knew instantly almost a year prior that with the beautiful trees, patient staff, and delectable food samples that this would be where we have our 120 guests celebrate. Accommodating up to 150 people, this expansive space features hardwood flooring, an ornate ceiling, and lead-paned windows overlooking the grounds. I have still been unable to find anyone who had the fruit tarts, and I also never saw it get passed around. What's more, you can also avail yourself of customizable planning packages to ensure that every fine detail is covered. Amazing Food ortable while getting ready for the ceremony and enjoying cocktail hour privately with your partner (highly recommend). We received so many compliments on the grounds and got such wonderful pictures with all of the areas directly around the mansion - the pond, treeline, landscaped area and the stone foundations (Juliana Laury Photography). Even though it was a scorcher of an evening, Liz and Bill totally rocked their engagement session. We also upgraded the bar, a farm table for the reception and some menu items. Tan dates are booked. Cuisine Sign up on The Knot to reach more couples and book more weddings! Don't let their quiet mannerisms fool you, they have so much love and light in their hearts. Get married here. PARQUE AT RIDLEY CREEK STATE PARK WEDDING VENUE The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania opened the doors of this ancestral home in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania to the public in the late 1960s by creating Parque Ridley Creek, State Park. Overall our experience with Parque was excellent, particularly the delicious food and scenery, and we are more than thrilled to recommend the venue to anyone interested! We never felt stressed by our rapidly approaching date, nor did we feel like our planning wouldn't get done with the level of attention/care we wanted. We were a 2020 scheduled wedding and had to postpone twice. I would also like to compliment the bridal suite attendant. We immediately fell in love with the mansion, the outdoor gardens, water fountain, and stone walls. Given the difficult nature of being a wedding venue in the midst of a global pandemic, the Peachtree and Parque staffs were thorough in their cleaning procedures. Introduction The Park The Mansion The History Introduction Elegant. Ridley Creek State Mansion. The day of the reception was perfect. Parque is a gorgeous wedding and event space located in the heart of Pennsylvania's 2600 acre Ridley Creek State Park. I was confident she would pull everything together and she did. t it could be. If you are interested in this site, it does book up very quickly so be sure to reserve it 1 year + before your wedding in order to have your pick of dates. We understand looking for the perfect venue takes persistence. I literally looked EVERYWHERE before finding the Jeffords' mansion at Ridley. The fact that it is in a public park also made things pretty easy. Every facet of the planning process and our wedding at Parque was flawless. Large Bridal Suite Its watershed is considered to have the highest quality water . They were in constant communication, there to answer any questions. This English Tudor property boasts impressive grounds and indoor event spaces for both quaint and expansive celebrations. Fabulous cuisine is handcrafted by boutique Peachtree Catering & Events. They thought of everything we didnt even know to think of and made wedding planning significantly less stressful. It really allowed everyone to mingle, but avoided any crazy lines. Throughout the entire planning phase, she helped us decide on key details and was extremely responsive. In my opinion, this is the most beautiful venue in the Southeastern Pennsylvania area, and to top it off, its very reasonably priced. Jess really helped to make my day as stress free as possible. Parque. Since it is located in a state park, your wedding must end by 9pm, so that's definitely something to keep in mind. The rest of the Peachtree staff was great as well. The location is beautiful as well. We are so very sorry and sincerely apologize for the rudeness you experienced from the park desk. The plating was great but the overall flavor was great. The food was so delicious, the service was great, and I still can't get over how beautiful and perfect it was. o beautiful it doesn't really need anything extra! Lets talk about their amazing staff! Lindsay, our coordinator, was the absolute best, and covered every little detail we needed to prepare. 11. Someone else was doing a photoshoot while our wedding party was doing portraits in the gardens outside, but people were generally respectful and the Parque team and the rangers do a great job of keeping the event private. We planned on having an outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour but loved that there were great rain plan options as well!