We try to make the planning process as easy as possible by being an all-inclusive venue, so I so appreciate your positive feedback. You two made the whole planning process so much fun! 14 year Award winning Waterfront Historic Venues in the heart of St. Augustine, Florida Watch Insta Stories for real weddings #whiteroomweddings. ~ Sarah, Alan and The White Room, family the very best!! Visitors can park here for $15 per vehicle for the whole day. Rebeccah was awesome to work with and great at answering all of our questions throughout the planning process. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We cannot thank you enough for choosing The White Room to host your big day. I cannot thank them enough for making the day so absolutely perfect. Our guests raved about the food and their entire experience at our wedding. Moving on to the more important pieces: food and decor. You were such a joy to work with through the planning process! There was so much food and everyone was satisfied. We booked the rooftop & loft for our ceremony & reception and the view was GORGEOUS! Kelsi was our day of coordinator and she was amazing -- I emailed her several times about different items and she was always quick to respond and very knowledgeable! And did I mention the wine was superb, and the food was amazing. Established in 2002, Beachside offers a wealth of experience in the event industry. Stacy!! The staff were so very attentive from the moment we came for our first tour of the property until days after our e Danielle & Zac, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with The White Room. Waterfront Historic Downtown St. Augustine The White Room is St. Augustine's most sought after venue located on the waterfront. XoXo Meghan, Alan and The White Room Team! Our event manager was Erin, and she was AMAZING. It was a pleasure having the opportunity to work with you! ~ Rebeccah & The White Room. I spent $12,000 plus dollars with this venue and unfortunately life happened to me, and not one dollar could be refunded back to me, and in addition, there idea of flexibility was to reschedule the date but not even let me have an actual date, a limbo land, date of we will call you three months in advance and let you know what dates we have open and you can let your guest know last minute, and unfortunately that doesnt work with guest traveling, trying to plan vendors, and lets be honest, weddings are stressful as it is, that type of treatment with holding $12,000 of my money? We still have people talking about our wedding and how much fun they had, how delicious the food was and how breathtaking the views were from the rooftop. From the guidance he provided, to all the drinks and even bringing us out tea, his level of service was exceptional and everyone seemed to take note. on our special day. Reese and I loved your decor and that you weren't afraid of color. Explore. We wish you and your families all of the love and happiness that life has to offer! My daughter felt very special and the groom enjoyed every moment. I am so happy I was able to be apart in planning their big day with you! Kelsi was attentive and answered every single one of our questions and we had a lot! They set up all of our party favors, menu cards, place cards, guest book, pictures, welcome sign etc! Erin you Rock! It was such a pleasure working with you and Brandon. Saint Augustine The White Room in The White Room Saint Augustine, FL View map Phone number Visit website Request pricing 4.8 293 $16k - $21k For 100 Guests Up to 300 Contact for Availability Gallery 13 About FAQs Reviews 293 Real Weddings 9 Pricing Network The White Room A lovely couple The wedding reception A wedding celebration Violet lights Come back and visit! Also, your menu with all of your fun stations was such a big hit. Congratulations once again, and I wish you all of the best moving forward! Lastly, all of the staff, the bartenders, the waiters, the woman directing the sparkler exit were so incredible! ng day! EMILY!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! -Giselle & The White Room Staff. The parking lot location is 5 Artillery Lane, St. Augustine Florida. He was amazing and extremely attentive to my husband and I throughout the entire reception! We consider ourselves big "foodies" and we decided to go with their buffet option and couldn't be happier. The location is perfect and the view from the rooftop is stunning! :), the venue, the food, the service actually everything! She was a true blessing and was a big part of our wedding day being so perfect. ~ Kelsi & The White Room. The White Room was so helpful in making the wedding our own - we were able to include giant Jenga, corn hole, a donut station and a polaroid guestbook. You were such a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process and all of your family and friends were just as amazing as you! The White Room. Congratulations again on a BEAUTIFUL wedding!! He greeted us after the wedding, during pictures, with our passed appetizers and some drinks. We had our ceremony in the Villa Blanca, and then the reception in the Ballroom. From the moment we toured the space to the last sparklers twinkle the event was flawles Barb, oh goodness thank you so much for taking time to write such a kind review. She even recommended the "Marry Me Margarita", pepper jack wantons, and beef empanadas. You two have such an amazing bond and I'm just so happy I was able to help play a small part in helping put it all t BOOK. Audreana!!!! ~ Kelsi. For starters, the White Room is centrall My husband and I decided to have a destination wedding and thought Florida would be a good option. It was truly a dream wedding, on a dream day with tremendous fireworkswith amazing food and in a gorgeous venue! I can honestly say this was the best day of our lives. the ceremony had to be moved last minute due to weather, which they accommodated immediately with no stress on us. We had our ceremony on the rooftop and reception in the loft. I'm so happy that everything worked out in the end, and that we were able to pull of an incredible wedding for your special day! -The food is good. Please come back to visit :) ~ Rebeccah & The White Room. Thank you so much Erin and The White Room for making our wedding the most beautiful evening of my life. I will always remember how sweet your son was when making his way down the aisle and how romantic your first dance was on the Rooftop. Our day-of coordinator, Allen, was also wonderful, doing a fantastic job keeping our reception on schedule so that we didn't have to worry about it at all the day-of! From planning, to service and staff, to the food and much more, the White Room was worth it. From touring to booking and planning they were so professional and so friendly and helpful every step of the way. We chose to have our reception in the Grand Ballroom. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to create such a special day fo We had our wedding at The White Room (Villa Blanca & The Grand Ballroom) on May 1st, 2022 and we were working with Giselle. an and I are so happy we were able to be a small part of it. and helped run wonderfully. St. Augustine's premier DJ, Lighting and Photo Booth Service. All three were unbelievably hel We had an amazing wedding at The White Room. Your menu was such a hit and your guests were the absolute best! 118 Avenida Menendez St Augustine, FL 32084 (Map & Directions) (904) 824-9056 Cuisine: American Neighborhood: St Augustine Website: www.ocwhiteroom.com/ Leaflet | OSM See Larger Map - Get Directions Bookmark Update Menu Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review Share Hours Sorry, we don't have hours for this restaurant yet. I am so happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience not only on the day of, but th Beautiful venue. Oh thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Not only is the view Genevieve & Biron,I cant begin to tell you how much it means to me that the two of you were happy with your wedding day! Lots of Love, Erin & Alan & The White Room Team. o beautifully. ~ Kelsi. We cannot thank The White Room enough for such a beautiful wedding, and I wish everyday that I could just re-live the day exactly as it was - there is not one thing I'd change! We received countless comments on the beauty of the venue, the quality of food and service, and the overall great time everyone had! THIS. s there to answer every little question and help make decisions about the event. The day of ran so smoothly all because of Alan, he was unbelievable. But I did take a tour of all their rooms and you can not go wrong with any of them. There was so much love in the room, and everyone could see what a wonderful time your guests had! We had a hurricane hit 5 days before our event and Kelsi communicated with us fully about everything! I wish I was able to give them more than 5 stars! I cannot say enough wonderful things about The White Room!!!!!! Kelsi also coordinated the rehearsal the night before. IN BUSINESS. I had friends, who have been to 20+ weddings, say that theyve never been to a roof top wedding and how great of an experience it was. Outdoor heaters and fans are on-site for inclement weather. Erin made the entire planning process stress free and easy to follo Hi Brooke, Thank you so much for your review! Our main event coordinator Erin promptly answered all emails and Gail, You are just so sweet! Our wedding was absolutely perfect thanks to this venue and their team! The food was perfect and we had so many guests tell us that it was the absolute best wedding food they've ever had. It really means so much. Our wedding at the white room was perfect. They were great and easy to work with through the entire process, but the stand out moment for me was actuall Taylor & Alen, Thank you so much for your sweet review! Your friends and family were such a wonderful group of people, and I am thrilled that everyone enjoyed your big day and the food as well! The venue looked amazing. Established in 2006 and now with over 2700+ weddings, The White . During our busy reception he always made sure that my husband and I were taken care of whether we need food, drinks, just anything we asked he was there for us. our Second Line leading out to your sparkler exit was AMAZING!! Six months in COVID happened. They have a nice selection of innovative dishes on their menu. Thank you so much for choosing the White Room!! She is amazing and made all Tatiana & Thomas, You are just so sweet! We ended up having both our ceremony and reception in the Villa Blanca, and it easily fit our 80 or so guests. make the entire experience pleasant and memorable! From the very beginning any questions we had were answered and Meghan (our event coordinator) was SO responsive and Jaimee, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us here at The White Room! Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. ially Sarah were super accommodating and made the transition smooth. We received so many compliments about the food! We could feel how much you two were loved by all the in room. Literally an absolute dream come true!!!! Let me just say that the ceremony was GORGEOUS and I am SO glad we were able to use that for our ceremony, especially with the humidity that day. I would recommend this venue to anyone! - Erin & The White Room Team. It was honor working with you to help plan all of the details of your big day and help bring your vision to life! You and your family are the sweetest and I so glad you chose The White Room! ~ Kelsi & The White Room. You were such a joy to work with and knowing that everything came together just as you had dreamed makes us so happy! 1. I am thrilled to hear that you , Jaime, and your guests enjoyed the food and our beautiful venue! The Event Directors are consummate professionals! I truly believe that our wedding was so fantastic because of the amazing staff at The White Room. In . Thank you so much for choosing The White Room!! The bride and groom had the best time ever!! Congratulations! I honestly did not know what to expect walking in the night of the wedding and WOW were my expectations completely blown out of the water. The parking lot at O.C. Everyone commented on how great the food was and how accommodating everyone was. We originally did our first walkthrough with Kelsi who was very helpful going through all the packages, options, cost,etc. I wish the two of you all of the best as you begin your next journey in life together! Rebeccah took every one of my calls, replied to all my emails, and understood that hosting a huge party took patience and understanding. The White Room is truly one Miranda, The White Room played a huge role in making our wedding day the most special! It was such a pleasure working with you!! Rediscover our newly renovated St. Augustine I-95 hotel. We had to postpone our March wedding to June due to COVID-19, and the staff at The White Room was so helpful and accommodating throughout the entire process. Rebeccah did an amazing job making sure the rehearsal, ceremony, my husband and I, and other big picture items were taken care of. Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. Our wedding day was spectacular. We booked with Shannon, planned with Kelsi and worked with Meghan day of. So many things I wouldnt have to worry about! I highly recommend having your wedding at The White Room!!! Our coordinator, Erin, was fabulous. We also have trolley services available for parking. I was very nervous about getting married outside in Florida in August but the rooftop had such a nice breeze off of the water and the inside area was TAYLOR! XoXo Ericka & Brett. I highly recommend The White Room, happy to hear that you, your husband and guests all had a wonderful time, and that you received so many compliments about the food and venue as well! and your families! We are so happy for the two of you! I never had a question unanswered. Hannah, Thank you so much for hosting your big day with us here at The White Room! Thank you for taking the time to review your wedding planning experience with us. The weather was absolutely perfect up on the Rooftop, and I just loved how you included your son in the ceremony and throughout the evening. b making sure we were well taken care of throughout the entire night, ensuring we had plenty of food and drinks which was very much appreciated. brant and fun! Our high expectations for our much anticipated wedding were exceeded and we could not be happier. Meghan and her team were amazing. The communicati Caitlyn, thank you SO much for taking the time to share you and Spencer's experience! We fell in love with the Rooftop & Loft the second we saw it and all our guests enjoyed their experience as well. We had drinks and a tray of appetizers while my dress was bustled while we waited for introductions and our first dance. From our first appointment, you were an absolute gem to work with! Interestingly enough, The White Room was not at the top of our list for venuesit was actually number four. XoXo Meghan, Alan and The White Room Team. Recent travelers gave this hotel an average guest review rating of 4 out of 5. Best wishes on your marriage together, congratulations to you both once again! And all our guests just loved it as well! And girl you looked STUNNING!!! Look for the "City of St. Augustine" seal on city parking lot and meter signage. Whenever you and Steve are in town you better come and visit!! :) - Giselle & The White Room Team. All of this happened because of Rebeccahs recommendation. I am so happy I was able to meet you and I am so excited for your big day! Best wishes, and congratulations once again! Your day was absolutely magical! The Grand Ballroom was all you could have dreamed, and the staff continued to go above and beyond, quick and friendly. Perched on Cordova Street in St. Augustine, Florida, the property offers an intimate setting and intricate design. Thank you again - Sarah & The White Room Team. We had so much fun celebrating with you and your guests during your reception. Kris's birthday was a key storyline in this week's episode of the family's new reality show, The Kardashians, with Kris under pressure to invite her daughter Kourtney Kardashian's ex-boyfriend, Scott Disick, to the party despite her recent engagement to Travis Barker. They really make sure you dont have to worry or stress about anything the day of your wedding and that you can just enjoy your day and take it all in. The White Room team took complete responsibility for making sure everything happened that needed to happen with our vendors, arrival, and take-down. It was honestly such a pleasure working with you both leading up to the big day, and being a part of your Wedding on the day of! the two of you a lifetime of love and happiness together, and hope that your marriage is just as wonderful as your Wedding day was! I cannot say enough amazing things about The White Room. 10/10 recommend the The White Room to anyone who wants to get married in St. Augustine. The White Room gave us our dream wedding! Shannon and The White Room staff made our special day one to remember. I don't think we could ask for a better review, Molly, and I thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review about your experience! The White Room Loft & Rooftop | The White Room THE WHITE ROOM LOFT & ROOFTOP Save Social Properties & Photo Gallery Virtual Tour & Videos Menus About Us Contact Us Employment Opportunities Press Venue Address 1 King Street St. Augustine, FL 32084 Contact Us (904) 824-9056 info@whiteroomweddings.com s. The food was outstanding and needless to say the view from the rooftop stunning! It makes me so happy to hear how thrilled you are with your wedding day. Thank you so much for these kind words!! Please be sure to send us photos as we would love to share them! Our downtown St. Augustine inn, Bayfront Marin House, is located directly across from the Matanzas Bay in the heart of the historic district. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a kind and thoughtful review, Jessica! Shannon and Kelsi really went above and beyond during the months leading up to the wedding. While that does come wit Sarah, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such wonderfully kind words!! For Private Group Tea Parties who want the Tea Room private, there is a minimum food and beverage requirement. We cannot speak highly enough of these two individuals! HIGHLY recommend this venue for your St. Augustine wedding! with me to plan for the big day and any last minute changes that came about. As much as I can go on about The white Room I just have to stop to applaud Erin Sheppard because she is the orchestrator that made everything run smoothly. Then theres the coordinating. The White Room was the best choice for our brunch wedding. Thank you, Dawn & Tony Morgan, of love, laughter and happily ever after! The staff here are wonderful! It was such a pleasure working with you throughout the planning process, and I am so happy to hear that your Wedding day was everything that you had envisioned and that your Having our wedding at The White Room was an absolutely spectacular experience!!!! The White Room Saint Augustine, FL 4.8 293 Reviews View more information 293 Reviews 4.8 out of 5.0 Recommended by 96% of couples Quality of service 4.9 Average response time 4.8 Professionalism 4.9 Value 4.8 Flexibility 4.8 Awards 293 48 User photos + 44 Sort by: Featured S Shannon M. Married on 01/04/2020 5.0 Quality of service 5.0 Responsiveness I am so happy to hear that I was able to help Couldn't imagine a more perfect venue than The White Room! an expert about the venue and of weddings in general. From all the back and forth emails to the rehearsal to the day of, she was on top of it. her enough for making my day everything I had hoped! Everything was amazing! Lots of Love, Erin & The White Room Team. I loved every minute of working with you all!! Plus, the wonderful memories you and all your guests will have afterward are worth the investment. The lack of empathy, just words cant describe. event planner, Meghan, and her staff are making it less stressful. Our wedding at the White Room was flawless. You looked STUNNING!! Florida Statute 316.1964 I was so happy to be a part of creating such a special day for you and Chris!! Pinterest. They kept me updated on their capacity and COVID procedures and routinely assured me everything would be fine (and that I wasnt crazy!) Our wedding day was executed flawlessly. All our best, Erin & The White Room Team. We wish you, Kyle, and your families the very very best! I appreciate you taking the time to write such a thoughtful review, Kat! We heard amazing compliments regarding the service and food from all of our guests. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together! I am going to miss her. There are beautiful beaches and more than 100 historic and unique things to do in St. Augustine that will create a memorable vacation on the East Coast of Florida.. I loved your choices when it came to your different hors doeuvres and stations and I am so glad to hear you all enjoyed everything. They made everything look amazing! I could not say enough good things about The White Room! St Augustine: Vacation Rental. Box 210 St. Augustine, FL 32085 For more information about parking in St. Augustine, visit Parking Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and Tips For Parking. She made things happen! NEWLY REMODELED! t believe its already been almost 4 months! Meghan was amazing from the time we walked in!! We wish you both the best and come visit us whenever you are in town! He made sure we stayed on track with the timeline without being bothersome or overbearing. He was extremely great at facilitating our timeline in a professional and calm manner. It was so wonderful to see just how much everyone loves you and Will and were so excited to cele Aside from being absolutely gorgeous, The White Room made the last month leading up to the wedding as effortless as possible, and the actual wedding day magical! The day of our event, Allen was amazing. of the questions/millions of emails I had regarding this postponement. Before we were engaged, we already knew this is where we wanted to have our wedding, after many visits to St. Augustine. This price is applicable for metered parking and parking garages. My coordinator, Rebeccah, was extremely reassuring and kind about all MRS. It was such a pleasure working with you all throughout the planning process, and to be a part of you and Kurt's special day! The pleasure was truly all mine. I would highly recommend getting married at The White Room. I could write an entire essay on the venue itself, but I will just say that it was the most beautiful place that I ever could've imagined! The venue itself is absolutely beautiful and breath taking. was never too overwhelming (especially because it was a destination wedding!) She was always available for questions.