The sort of full geneologies (family trees), histories, and traditions of some of the most prominant Clans in the Naruto universe with some addition of original members to fill in the blanks and ensure the existence of my OC. Determined to stay alive, I ran to the side and for my house. Volent - (adjective) exercising will power After a swift, yet vicious attack by the Kyuubi, or Nine-Tailed Fox, the village was hard at work on repairing the damage and mourning all who lost their lives in the attack, both Ninja and Civilian. Being reborn was a complete shock but being reborn along with the Shisui Uchiha was unreal. However, luck clearly wasn't on my side as the masked man cut off my left arm from the upper arm. . Desde ento, a menina de oito anos vive com um casal de civis. Uma garota prodgio. linkffn(https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13338339/1/Compass-of-thy-Soul), linkffn(https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12767951/18/The-House-of-a-Thousand-Dead-Suns) <-- This one comes with Angst. The colour red is everywhere, surrounding their lands, surrounding their friends and surrounding themselves. Yet he yearns for peace and stability, and does anything possibl She was Orochimaru's experiment. . When it had started, it was a bright summer afternoon, just the same as any other day. Since this will not have the back and forth, it may be more difficult to discern the timeline of events, so I'll do my best to explain the timeline in the notes. Work Search: #strongoc Please if you find one pm me. Their more than perfect childhood and friendships take an unexpected turn as Shisui's parents are murdered and Shisui himself commits suicide a few years later, followed by the clan massacre. She is the middle children of the clan head (fugaku). Fluff, politics, fix-it. Em um dado momento, a menina encontra Itachi, o colega de sala, em um campo em que gostava de treinar, e ali, comeam a treinar juntos. His family already died. When Sasuke goes after Naruto and by extension Itachi, Sakura follows. In return tho, I also have a couple of Shisui fics to recommend to those interested :) (and bc I think that a lot of good fics with Shisui in them are overshadowed and underrated), Wind Over Tide (Mist!Shisui/Itachi) (warnings: some heavily suggestive scenes? ", "You are fast! Warning! After all, you have the Sharingan already and you're Shisui-san's little brother. They are back to shape the world once Random Ideas I have for fanfictions but yeah. . In the middle of the room was the two bodies of tou-san and kaa-san piled on top of each other, motionless and blood on them. The reason for that lies in the fact that the Uchiha Police HQ is a place I must pass through to reach my house no matter the route I take. Found by Leaf Shinobi when she was 4 years old, with no recollection of who she was, Katana is condemned to a life as a geisha assassin of the Land of Fire. The Fourth Shinobi War happened not the what we know and the world become an end. =3) [konan x nagato female offspring: Naruto x harem, oc x harem. He can't take the same path and expect Seraphina Lotus is a prodigy, a child of the prophecy and the princess of a clan that rivals the Otsutsuki clan. Your life takes an exciting turn when you make new friends and new admirers. If you're only here for the romance, I got you - the notes will include a chapter summary so that you can skip the early chapters. first book: Word count: 3319 words. She, a high-ranking shinobi, stuck at home while her comrades fought a war. Ryouta Uchiha, the brother of Shisui, being shunned by most Uchiha, but like his brother, inherits the Will of Fire, while fighting the Curse of Hatred, goes on a journey to become a strong Ninja like his brother, and to find his true place within the world as he battles to keep it safe. ), Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Naruto | Rated: Fiction T | Chapters: 81 | Words: 217,650 | Reviews: 2,526 | Favs: 3,983 | Follows: 4,455 | Updated: 3/6 | Published: 9/11/2016 | id: 12145687 | Language: English | Genre: Hurt/Comfort/Family | Characters: Genma S., Team Seven, OC | Download: EPUB or MOBI. I went up to Sasuke and checked his pulse. 11/21/2016. She's forced to accept his sins as time stops for no one. Desperate for answers, I stood up and pursued him. Or does she? These two energetic boys were Uchiha Sasuke and Uchiha Akito. The immense sadness caused a well-known phenomenon to happenthe Sharingan. The Uchiha clan's eyes have been reviled and coveted since the dawn of time. Why is Chuuya betraying the Port Mafia? The war is over. #shisui Angst and Hurt/Comfort. written aug. 2018. How would changing Sakura's childhood affect the story What if when Shisui jump off the cliff but instead of dying he time travelled into Boruto time. , . (Inspired by a reader insert Maid with Benefits by awolangel). Hearing Sasuke say that I immediately ran towards my own house in the opposite direction from his. Tsukiko is left confused, hurt, and lost. Yet, only one left alive is her. She lived happily with her family until one night, her c Like your daily isekai anime/novel, I died to what fans would call 'Truck-sama' or 'Truck-kun'. We all know the story of Uzumaki Naruto, but this is not his story. # 11. Here we learn about a young jinchuriki, Izumi, the storys main protagonist. #naruto Comment on the stories you like and want me to continue En este fic Minato tenia una amante del clan Uchiha(la madre de Naruto)quien murio en el ataque del Kyubi. So Sasuke's not sure why he's so surprised. Welcomed home under strict reservations, he wishes for a quiet, solitary existence only for a young woman to come and disrupt it. - - , , . the hard way. That was why you went through hell a thousand times over to ensure that the Eye of the Moon was a success, and not just out of loyalty to your savior. She took slow sips as she surveyed the hospital roo Seventeen-year-old Haruno Sakura died in the Fourth Shinobi World War with a weary smile resting on her face. Sasuke Uchiha Yuto Uchiha, the younger brother of Shisui. Sacrifice {Itachi's Twin} by KochoShai. ( but not with his mental health.) The many bodies lying on the ground of people I've known caused my pace to slow down. Yuki tries to find another way one where he searches for the truth of it all with his best friend Sui Hyga. I lived my life where stability was absent most of the time. watch these assholes explore our world!! And things change, almost irrevocably so. 16/12/21.#boruto in 1 Meanwhile he tries to resist the Curse of Hatred just like his family had done. #fanfiction With that, nii-san jumped away. - , . Its itachi and Shisui involved and shes a formidable kunoichi too. *I do not own the original story, content, or characters, but am adding my own OC(s) and using a modified AU as my setting, keeping the story natural and as close to the original as possible while making some changes**~* This is a very slow burn, so no pedo stuffs. a medical graduated girl reincarnated in the world of shinobis. , , . I expected to die young. Thinking to himself, he quietly slipped out of the house while leaving behind a crow clone to make sure that Ryouta was protected while he was gone. They did almost everything together. Non-Massacre. Aniki isn't here anymore. Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/1570169/chapters/3332390, Shisui and Itachi didn't agree on everything. Fearing for the worst, I went inside the house and to the kitchen, the room my mother would most likely be in. But its inevitable either way. Instead she gets life as a career killer, a family destined to die before she reaches adulthood and no job prospects that wouldn't include murder. Watch him as he gets progressively more frustrated with the overall situation and everyone around him is shown exclusively through flashbacks since the climax is already over and everyones just dealing with the fallout. 03- Always be two steps ahead of the enemy. Wait that's wrong.She shouldn't have woken up at all. That was the last thing I saw before I got caught in another genjutsu, causing me to fall forward towards the ground. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Hopefully, he can do it all without a certain weasel finding out before he can finish the journey A woman gives Shisui a small, unassuming piece of paper. What if Sakura was born a prodigy? Naruto (OC) was born in the Uchiha Clan and is the younger brother of Obito and Shisui. 2019. a Naruto Fanfic, Vol 3 by Adamalton Fandoms: Naruto Mature; Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings . You were young at the time when you met him, crazy to think that you never approached him before. after al As a member of the Uchiha clan, there are certain things you expect in life. Main OC is more worried about surviving than politics, guys it's hard mapping things out in the naruto world, Main OC is judgmental but also open minded, Uchiha Fugaku & Uchiha Itachi & Uchiha Mikoto & Uchiha Sasuke, Namikaze Minato & Uchiha Fugaku & Uchiha Mikoto & Uzumaki Kushina, technically you COULD say there's an overall happy ending in the main fic but this one's sad endins, What the fuck is wrong with my title sense, throwing canon out of the window and giving it the middle finger, look he was thirteen like part I rookie nine but he looks like he's an adult, and why am I ranting in the motherfucking TAGS, Haruno Sakura & Uchiha Sasuke & Uzumaki Naruto & Original Character(s), Past Mitarashi Anko/Original Female Character(s), Me giving canon the middle finger in places then treating it like gospel truth, canon is both adhered to and shoved out the window, Itachi would look good crossdressing and I'm not taking any opposition, look literally everyone's a bit gay but I suck at writing romance so u only get tidbits and ships, Sarada deserves for Itachi to be her father, Uchiha Shisui & Original Female Character(s), Autistic Itachi is real and canon in my heart, Haruno Sakura & Original Female Character(s), Survivors Shinden - Funny, ridiculous and strange endings, The Shinigami Side Effect: avoiding a massacre and its consequences, (one-sided) Uchiha Shisui/ Original Female Character, Uchiha Sasuke & Original Female Character(s), Uzumaki Naruto & Original Female Character(s), Hatake Kakashi&Original Female Character(s), Kiri deserved more screentime and backstory, OFC uses a jutsu without knowing the consequences, Let's give Itachi some kindness and affection, Loophole exploitation 101 By: Kiyoshi Fujihara and Mamoru, events of loophole exploitation is a visual novel in the outside world, I lowkey have no idea where the plot is heading, Reader is a side character but still relevant, Uchiha Shisui/Original Female Character(s) (Past), Haruno Sakura & Uchiha Sasuke & Uzumaki Naruto, My Brother's a Jinchuriki! With the focus on Itachi, no one noticed Danzos sudden disappearance. A story in which Uchiha Itachi turns his back on Konoha, his clan, bundles up little Sasuke, an injured Shisui and leaves the Leaf for good. Useless. She was just the live-in maid for the criminal group known as the Akatsuki. Please no gender dysphoria either. Praised for her vicious nature and cold heart, that is until Itachi Uchiha slaughtered his clan. Why did the Uzumaki clan have to be sodark and mysterious? It introduces the Shinengan - their visual prowess, worthy of competing with the Sharingan.Through an old promise made by Sasukes and Itachis parents, girls end up under their care finally meeting the brothers, hoping to find peace in Konoha, merely a year before the Uchiha massacre. Uchiha Shisui Lives (17) Romance (15) Fluff (15) Hurt . How three broken, lonely people find each other and struggle to cope with being a ninja and being human, **IMPORTANT NOTE: THIS IS NOT A REWRITE OR A DIFFERENT AU. Uchiha Shisui (499) Hatake Kakashi (474) Uchiha Mikoto (308) Uchiha Fugaku (291) Contains a guide to ppl who never watched Naruto!! I Red. Right before I got to the entrance, everything in my sight turned black, and I fell down, unaware of what happens next. . I don't know how many people will read this is the future, but I got an idea so I just wrote it down! Soulmate AU | Obito/OFC + Shisui/OFC (Past). If we don't hurry, Itachi-san will be gone on a mission or something again! A sister was all she ever wanted! When Sasuke goes after Naruto and by extension Itachi, Sakura follows. I was bored and had way too much time to write, but not enough to write an actual story. Not only was I born in a clan that has an expiration date, I was also labeled as a prodigy, on par with Itachi Uchiha, who is also my distant cousin. Her knucklehead younger brother and her Uchiha sweetheart have helped speed up. The ONLY reason ships are even tagged is because of the end-game, and NOT because anything flirtatious or romantic happens involving any underage characters. The story also contains themes such as: Cheating, NTR, Group Sex/Orgies, Swinging and Bestiality. If Shisui was his sibling he would definitely know since they were both living with the Uchiha and Shisui should only be around 4-8 years older than Itachi who is 9 . A girl, they never paid enough attention to. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. Remember, don't be reckless!" "Wait!". She wants to live, is ashamed of that primal want inside of her; but, nevertheless claws her way through life leaving a blood trail in her wake. The sight was enough for me to cry for days, weeks, or even months. tip: austen words:10000-50000 sort:title, Shinobi Rule No. You're going too fast! 12 Fugaku Uchiha. Shisui x Fem! The presence of the newest member made Nojiko crave her acceptance. reader x sasuke uchiha I don't know if she tried to make her readers feel something by writing this, but apart making me extremely frustrated she didn't made me feel anything with this fiction. He infused both his cells and Hashirama's cells into Naruto. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Maybe it's because the betrayal comes from the village he was taught to trust. She feels him. Part I of a trilogy.This part covers the early childhood of the Nanusake sisters, the origins and the fall of their clan. nothing explicit tho, can read the tags if you're concerned) (Shisui is a crafty bastard, Itachi thinks he knows how to emote he doesn't, Kakashi just kicks back and watch). Cue freakout and gleeful ripping canon to shreds. As I was getting closer to the populated areas of the compound, I discovered corpses scattered everywhere on the road. [!-] After being left out by his team, Naruto decides to walk around the outsides of the village, this sets off a chain of events that will sent Naruto down a path that will Naruto was a boy who was always beaten and abused by the villager of konohagakure because they thought that he was the kyuubi that attacked the village 5 years ago. I recommend it because it's very well written and I am really enjoying it, but it doesn't fill the criteria. Being reborn with her memories intact was pretty great. This story is inspired by the works of The Omnipresent Sage and Stroke so check out there work also. Naomi (fem naruto), went back to the past before she became a genin. , . "Run away run away and cling to life And one day, when you have the same eyes as I do, come before me!" Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (44), Naruto The Abridged Comedy Fandub Spoof Series Show (2), Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan (1), Uchiha Shisui/Original Female Character(s) (135), Uchiha Itachi/Original Female Character(s) (20), Uchiha Shisui/Original Male Character(s) (19), Hatake Kakashi/Original Female Character(s) (13), Uchiha Shisui & Original Female Character(s) (9), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (50), Uchiha Shisui/Original Female Character(s), Uchiha Obito/Original Female Character(s), Uchiha Itachi/Original Female Character(s), Hatake Kakashi/Original Female Character(s), Naruto fanfics that I may or may not finish, Transmigration 101: How the average, modern soul became a shinobi, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Senju Tobirama/Original Female Character(s), Original Female Character/Original Male Character, Uchiha Shisui/Original Male Character(s) (OC). She's funny, happy person and gets extremely aggressive when people trash talk the people she cares about. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Medic! I remembered that Akari was staying at the house with a friend from the academy, so she must be safe. He deserved a long, happy life, even if this time, it wasn't with me.Shisui deserved a life too.Sasuke and Naruto deserved to grow up with their families.This is a mess. uchihashisui; kakashi; uchihaitachi . Naruto FanFiction - Hatake Kakashi x OC. Book 1 (Version 2), Kankurou (Naruto)/Original Female Character(s), Uchiha Madara & Original Female Character(s), Sai (Naruto & Original Female Character(s) & Original Character(s), Uchiha Shisui & Original Female Character(s) & Original Character(s), Original Female Character(s) & Original Character(s), the sudden gut wrenching realization that you were a jerk. But innocence never lasts, and trying to help family stay alive is a road strewn with a surprising number of pitfalls and last-minute diversions. what happens when you put together an uchiha and a hyga? Through an old promise made by Sasuke's and Itachi's parents, girls end up under their care finally meeting the brothers, hoping to find peace in Konoha, merely a year before the Uchiha massacre. Also I can only advice you to browse this collection of fictions if you want more Uchiha SI: https://www.fanfiction.net/community/Reborn-Uchiha/128111/99/5/1/0/100/0/0/, "How funny," he finally says. The MC is Itachi's twin. This is my first book so I apologize for anything slightly off!-Scarlett. [OC-Insert; Post-Uchiha Massacre], Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Naruto | Rated: Fiction M | Chapters: 19 | Words: 76,544 | Reviews: 573 | Favs: 1,759 | Follows: 2,366 | Updated: 9/29/2019 | Published: 12/21/2017 | id: 12767951 | Language: English | Genre: Hurt/Comfort/Family | Characters: Naruto U., Sasuke U. Shisui x Fem! That's a fools game. No matter how much the others of the clan suspects Itachi, Akito still thinks that Itachi didn't kill his brother. Fugaku Uchiha was the last known leader of the Uchiha clan and he was quite powerful, evident from the fact that he was up for the position of the Fourth Hokage in Konohagakure . Seeing this, the masked man said, "Pitiful child, you will die of blood loss soon enough. Naruto is the only the survivor left and she was thrown to another dimension accidently What happens when y/n slips into a deep sleep after crying her eyes out and the heart break she felt after thinking about all the memories she shared with the Uchihas wh Sakura felt numb upon waking. Growing up as the other pea to the pod that is Itachi and herself, she grew up knowing she was destined to be tangled in a twisted yarn of fate. For what reason?! There is also the problem of Danzo lurking in the shadows, trying his damned best to ruin my day while counting the number of sharingan eyes he has like Scrooge Mcduck counting his money, aint that a lovely thought? She remembers it vividly. In another universe, Uchiha Ren arranges a marriage for his son and inadvertently changes the fate of the entire clan.ORAn extremely self-indulgent slow burn Shisui/OC fic in which a woman reborn as a sickly Uchiha girl discovers that this Sharingan thing that everyone raves about isnt a superpower, its a damned congenital disease. , . They have watched over Earth since the dawn of men. "It's incredible, the things that humans can do when you push them hard enough. 29K 1.1K 31. But Obito was an orphan like Naruto in the sense that both of his parents died when he was really young. Sasuke refused to believe Itachi was a monster, and Shisui didnt try to convince his little cousin otherwise. Como um acordo. AU | Shisui/OC | Years had passed since the death of her parents, but she's still healing. However, as the two ran through the clan's compound, they found something strange with the emptiness in every area they run through. #uchiha I prefer pre-canon fics, (Shisui gen or Itachi gen) but Ill take what I can get. After he killed Izumi, the masked man looked at me and took a kunai out, lunging towards me as if to kill me. From childhood to his death, follow the strange life of a shinobi, who might not be only human. Don't go there. . :: She new she had to chan Naruto travels to the past to save humanity when the future is destroyed. Or,She doesn't want to die a second time so she tries her best to live. Here we learn about a young jinchuriki, Izumi, the story's main protagonist. ended Any fanfiction that has Shisui as a main, or at least major character? Never mind that though, these criminals are in need of some serious therapy. I prefer pre-canon fics, (Shisui gen or Itachi gen) but I'll take what I can get. In which the Haruno name is one steeped in tragedy. written aug. 2022. Wait that's wrong.She shouldn't have woken up at all. No, she was a matriarch to one of the most powerful clans in the land. This strange new world seems intent on separating them, though, and destiny is a hard thing to fight. Yuto Uchiha, the younger brother of Shisui. I like the si/oc to try to actively change the future. When Itachi fled the village, she couldn't believe the reports, despite what the village was saying. In which Kakashi is forced to the forefront of yet another war, Itachi is given to maudlin internal monologues, Shisui alternates between coping and dissociating, and Zabuza wonders why he couldnt have left the honor to the fucking samurai. Between helping her family run their global empire known as Hyuga Lab Corp. and balancing a social life, she's got enough to keep her satisfied. #narutooc Team Minato gets assigned a completely different mission. The Uchiha were part of the village, but there was no expectation they would make it more important than family. But they are also the same; orphans who lost everything and don't have anyone left in their lives - except for one person. Story on Fanfiction.net With the death of his clan, Yuki Uchiha must now find a way to avenge them. This is the SAME story as the 'My Brother's a Jinchuriki' I have already published, EXCEPT it excludes the canon-exclusive or Naruto-exclusive chapters. Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Naruto | Rated: Fiction M | Chapters: 51 | Words: 310,142 | Reviews: 2,993 | Favs: 4,331 | Follows: 5,069 | Updated: 7/25/2019 | Published: 12/14/2013 | id: 9925963 | Language: English | Genre: Adventure/Drama | Characters: Itachi U., Kakashi H., Shisui U., OC | Download: EPUB or MOBI, Canon Patchworking with Uchiha Ren by MissDiRed, A woman from our world dies and then wakes up as an Uchiha brat. She never stops believing that there is more than meets the eye. How would Naruto deal with the secrets of his world as he struggles with his life as a Root Anbu captain. Naruto gain the power of the six eyes but there are some condition which is needs to compare the power of the fix What if Uchiha Izuna was revealed to be Naruto's ancestor. The lies hurt almost as much as the loss itself. " N-Ni San!! " | Download: EPUB or MOBI, The House of a Thousand Dead Suns by SassySizzleMonster, Happiness is such a fickle thing, especially to those deserving of it. Follow her as she makes friends, develops a crush (or two), and is betrayed by someone she trusts. Tora Dakuo moved to Konoha with her mother when she was five years old, with no recollection of her previous memories. #hokage Following the tragedy, Yki and Sasuke form a unique bond as the sole survivors of the massacre. Uchihas were suddenly appear in a new world as kittens and yeah He's lived a lot since his elder brother died, with his mind set on being as great of a Shinobi as his elder brother. This is the SAME story as the 'My Brother's a Jinchuriki' I have already published, EXCEPT it excludes the canon-exclusive or Naruto-exclusive chapters. "I'm going to become stronger Satsuki-chan~". As children, he would treat them differently as he would with others. Their lives once again take dark turns. These two energetic boys were Uchiha Sasuke and Uchiha Akito. We will rendezvous here. I lived nor a good or long life. The times and people will change. Filha de um Uchiha e uma Hyuuga, que se casaram embora os cls fossem contra tal unio, e por esse mesmo motivo, foram mortos. If she was sent here on some divine purpose to fix things they got the wrong girl for the job. Soulmates? Madara reveals himself to be Naruto's grandfather. And If I have to fight my way out through you, trust I will. I expected hell. That was why you went through hell a thousand times over to ensure that the Eye of the Moon was a success, and not just out of loyalty to your savior. Tobirama is newly twenty when Izuna gets the upper hand on the battlefield. Who the hell would do something like this?!". Itachi abducts an Iwa kunoichi for some unknown Akatsuki plan. . I threw a few kunai at him with nii-san blocking all of them except one that knocked his hitai-ate off. I used the Shiki Fuujin at age thirty-eight. A silly little bookworm caught up in a tangled web she doesnt belong in. Made Rinnegan look like trash. "You mean?". Now, by some unknown quirk of fate she has been reborn an aeon later, bereft of the memories of her past life. Of course, I'd do my best to kill Itachi's martyrdom before it became unbearable. SI is female uchiha gamer. I also want them to become a ninja. As long as he finds them. No, of course not. Which breeds hatred. Why would heaven make me go through life again as a goddamn baby - aaaAAEUUGGHHHH!!!! When I reached my house, I prayed for the safety of my family and walked inside. I screamed in pain as my blood kept flowing out. Nothing mattered more than the fact that Itachi had lost his mind and decided to kill the entire clan. "Suitable alternative to the continuation of the Uchiha Kekkei Genkai found. Original Uchiha Character (s) Original Female Character (s) Hatake Kakashi. Of those who ran, many were shinobi that the new administration denounced as traitors, deserters, and murderers. Though, what surprised me the most was the figure in the back of the room. Of course, I do not wish for it to end like this, so despite the heavy injury, I ran straight to my house.