Neglected Uzumaki (A Naruto Fanfiction). I love a certain someone. And then, what will naruto As a young boy, and the Kyuubi jinchuriki, Naruto is treated horribly. Qu habra pasado si Iruka nunca hubiera encontrado a Naruto, despus de que ste rob el Pergamino Prohibido?Si nadie lo hubiera protegido de las palabras crueles de Mizuki?Esta es una historia donde Naruto toma una decisin drstica que afectar a muchos. One day after he is beaten and left for dead an anbu appears and trains him. At first, he is seen as a tragic victim but later, he is revealed to be a monster that pretended to be tragic in order to manipulate people. that was so traumatizing. The nine tailed demon fox that nearly destroyed the village and killed many people. This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet). Later after Sasuke defeats Kiba, he goes to him and lefts his foot up), (he then slams his foot on Kiba's junk, earning a painful scream from him and laughs from everyone else. Kakashi, Naruto's Maybe it was because Naruto didn't and did know. Two whole years since the members of Team 7 have had any interaction with one another. However, he wonders about the last name) Team 8 is Hanabi Hyuga, Kiba Inuzuka, and Shino Aburame. The Sage of Six Paths can not accept such ending so Naruto, Sasuke and Kurama were given a new chance to save the world.------------------------------------------I'm suck at writing so this is a short sumary: Time travel Au where Naruto and Sasuke go back in time along with Kurama to save the day. '", Haku: (introduction) "I'm Haku. No way, I only like a girl for who they are while they like me for who I am. (Kakashi jokingly coughs "bulls**t", receiving a small glare from Kushina and snickers from Naruto. She stopped being that when her and that stupid family abandoned me because she is better and they tried to lock me up in my room. I love my younger brother Naruto. Others join them later, and finally, they might just save the world from the Otsutsukis too, (*as a hobby). What if not only Kurama was sealed into Naruto when he was born? and our I dislike my parents, my bratty younger sister Mito, and child abandonors. He ends up in Kiri and hits it off with mei. A chance to change it all. He was trained by them and became an ANBU worked under Mina What if Naruto's parents were alive and Naruto had a twin sister and younger sister? Naruto is gonna be the clan heir of it. Throughout his life young Naruto has never experienced love, his has been shunned and harmed by the village and neglected by his family. However, things won't be how they planned it, especially when they find out what happened to their son. ANBU, find their sensei and arrest him. Naruto ran into a nearby alley to get away from a few drunken Chunin who were chasing him. What would the renamed prince of the fearsome Snow Empire do then? (then she heals his cheek and was curious) Naruto, why did she slapped you? (English version of "Passados distantes e futuros grandiosos"). So i'll just rewrite it.. to hold you when the sky falls down Yaoi ", Hayate: (angry) "How dare you demand things from Naruto. And what happened during that time he was missing from Konoha's radars? He is the protector of the forest, he lives there with all the animals and foxes as well as his guardian, the kyuubi. The village all ways hated the kid and looked at Naruto with hate and anger but never done anything more. ", Minato: (angry) "Don't lie. A mistaken trust leads Naruto to be neglected due to his Jinchuuriki sisters; as time passes Naruto fades from notice of his family and his village. ', Arashi (thought): (also angry) 'My brother has suffered because of them. At the ramen stand when Mito lied about hitting her with ramen, Minato and Kushina beat him up and the witnesses were Teuchi and Ayame. When Sasuke walked back to the stand, he gets hugged by Satsumi for defending her. Naruto's parents Minato Namakaze ( fourth hokage/yellow flash) and Kushina Uzamaki ( red habanero) are content on passing down all their techniques to Mito Uzamaki-Namakaze that they pay small amounts attention to Naruto. ", Arashi: (introduction) "My name is Arashi Uzumaki. otsusuki neglectednaruto naruto +2 more # 4 Uninterested | Naruto Neglect by Night 3.2K 99 4 As Naruto grew up he realized that he was a side character. Everyone who doesn't care tries to get Naruto to go back to leaf. (this makes the girls frown) Also, I dislike him because he once said, (imitating Jirayia) 'Just because he's my godson, doesn't mean I have to care about him. He's scorned by the villagers, has no friends or family. I wanted to protect you. Despite this, he's still his childhood self at heart and has standards like he didn't approve of how his rival treated Shizune and showed complete remorse for having Minoto killed. He was always bullied whether it be when he was younger or in high school. Her dream is to marry Shizune and have a normal family. ". I dislike horrible families and my eldest brother. If you disobey the contract I will hunt you down. Naruto has been given the power to change destiny and make the shinobi world become a better place but Naruto knows more that any one the funny things you can do to change the course of history. Naruto grows up shunned but never outright reviled, aware of his burden and achingly lonely. ", Kakashi: (introduction) "My name is Kakashi Hatake. After he graduates he lets go of his mask, tired of having to pretend to be happy. I wrote chapter 1 when I was 13 so warning? Aps 8 anos ele retorna, logo seus amigos repararam em suas mudanas, comparando-o com o menino-raposa que conheciam. ", Sasuke: (introduction) "My name is Sasuke Uchiha. She was hated by everyone in the village well except by 3 people. Minato an Naruto is neglected by everyone including his parents. His allies say there's a flash of silver before bloo Naruto, the one person you didn't expect to be a one in a generation genius, was one. The shrub with flowers that she protects is home to all things "My eyes widened when I felt arms sneak around my waist trapping me in his hold. Enjoy I love my brothers. My dream is to dominate Naruto-Kun and be the queen of Konoha. She was the supposed 'Child of the Prophecy' and the hero of Konoha for keeping the Kyuubi at bay. "Worship the Lady in Black and she'll give you powers beyond imagination, boy. Later when Naruto sees Satsumi smiling at him, he hugs her and proposes to her), Vanellope & Friends: Return To Adventure Camp. But when an emergency letter is sent from Suna informing them that Gaara has been kidnapped, they are quick to return to the Sand village to save their Kage. But a person in an ANBU mask would always take him to the hospital AFTER the beatings. I never got along with his sister Mito because she's a disgrace to the Uzumakis. What he didn't expect was that he had 3 children.. He's got bruises and cuts everywhere. On his tenth birthday, his father locked him inside his room with sound proof seals. But what is the boy doing now 6 years later, and what now of the new mercenary, known by many aliases, but refers to themself as kitsune? At the training ground, he defeated Mito but his father slammed a Rasengan into him. Naruto was taken after the nine tailed fox got sealed in him, years later he appears again but known as killer fox, he has become legendary. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Naruto Uzumaki/ Fred weasley & George Weasley/Daryl Dixon/Other(s), Naruto and Harry are the same person but not, wellonly mentioned and possible flashbacks. Her dream is to get her baby brother Naruto back. What if The Third Hokage is the one who does the seal and seals the nine tails tails chakra into Misha, Naruto's Twin sister and the soul into Naruto? She still is in contact with her brother and gives him helpful advice. If you happen to be reading it currently and thin Banished Prodigy [A Naruto Neglection Story]. What if he was the complete opposite though? (Y/n) can only call Naruto her family they have been through EVERYTHING together, all the abuse and [Up for adoption!] Their sensei is Might Guy. He is hated by the heroes for crossing the line by killing the Uchiha clan and abusing his own brother Naruto. When his sister did pranks, he was blamed for it and was slapped. Naruko Uzumaki: She looks like Naruto's female counterpart. He's right. My dream is to bring back my little brother and give him back his birth rights. He was no longer cheerfu Naruto is neglected for his siblings who have the Kyuubi's chakra while he has the soul one day naruto had enough and left Konoha and his family realizes there mistakes Naruto was neglected by Minato and Kushina for his sisters Mito, Naruko, and his brother Menma, on his 8 birthday runs away and gets beaten by the villager only to be sa Naruto Is Cursed. he was trained by the three sannin,and maybe the sage of the six path. Once the whole Kyuubi is sealed inside Naruto, he is the main target of all abuse. Triplet brother of Naruto and Naruko. She calms down and continues) I like having a happy family. Naruto is leaving for college soon but his heart is weighing him down. Nor do I own the pictures "Kitsune" A.K.A Naruto, the greatest leader the ANBU has ever seen, is graceful, silent, and DEADLY, disposing of his enemies in mere seconds. She's also angry at Kurenai for how she treated Naruto. Its just as death is about to be delivered by the hands of said chakra goddess that the Bij come up with a solution. Then she offered to let him join her at the temple. Details: Minato-like Naruto, Smart Naruto, some S Naruto Uzumaki the self proclaimed, annoying, orange loving idiot right.? Okay I'll change this when I feel like it. Privacy Policy. My dream is to understand Naruto and defeat Itachi. Naruto Namikaze-Uzumaki have been abused and beaten by the villagers and his family. I like Naruto-Kun. When Naruto is proven innocent at 17 can his true friends heal his shattered mind and heart with the help of Konoha or not. #1 in "Neglect" (As of 09/05/2018) ", Mikoto: (also angry) "You and Kushina are no friends of mine. His parents disown him and don't claim him to protect him, but he knows who they are. At age 6 Naru became an ANBU leader and her Code na Can Something Shattered Ever Truly Be Fixed, The Forgotten Past (A Naruto Fan-fic) Book 2 (On Hold), Naruto Neglected: Surviving Being Negelated, The Rogue UZUMAKI , Jinchuriki Alliance. He hated it. Naruto who was born among his twin brother Menma Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto who has the nine tails sealed inside him experiences the neglected life meanwhile his brother re Naruto was neglected for his siblings. One day he loses his memories and gets taken in by the Kuryama family. ', Reiny (thought): (furious) 'Don't worry my little nii-san, I will make them pay for what they did to you. The other older sister of Naruto and absolutely hates him for no reason. Naruto was neglected by his parents and was beaten by villagers after some time naruto was in forest and was given to eat chakra fruit by some one and now was more powe. it was really sad, seeing as that nobody even knew that the fourth hokage and his wife had triplets not twins. As I mentioned in a different story, I hate rep What if Naruto & Hinata were married? She was hated by everyone in the village well except by 3 people. No one acknowledged himSo why do they act surprised when he leaves the village one fateful night with Sasuke and promises to destroy Konoha when he's stronger? ( Orochimaru never became a bad guy. ) She was the supposed 'Child of the Prophecy' and the hero of Konoha for keeping the Kyuubi at bay. He didn't expect the storm, or to get lost so deep in the woods. There's no point in debating who's in the right or who's in the wrong. ", Mai: (introduction) "My name is Mai Uchiha. Wrong when the rookie 9 and guy's team hold a fun get together on October 10 (naruto's birthday but they don't know that) aka. So while he hadnt really expected to be promoted too hed still After the loss of his wife and his predecessor, Minato throws himself into his work, leaving his son almost entirely alone. (this made everyone glare at Kiba in disgust) I'm gonna teach you a lesson and when I'm through with you, your mother's gonna hear about this. You are no better. I do not own naruto and probably never will Need to put that out there stupidly enough because someone could definitely think t What if Minato And Kushina was alive? While pondering the question, they hear a piano playing a beautiful melody and are determined to find out who is playing it. I think I was looking for a boil release fanfic and this popped up anyway hope this helps FanfictionBot 3 yr. ago Learned it through the dark looks and disdain from everyone around her. Forgotten and neglected by his family. This would happen at least once a week. Who cares if they find out of his mask but if they find out about 'that' then Minato and Kushina wake up after being in a coma for fourteen years and can't wait to see their son, Naruto. However, Jirayia drags him back and Reiny does her best to make it up to him. After a while, he decides to reclaim both of his birthrights and leave. Read on as she discovers true strength and maybe even love. I have no business doing this but I'm already planning out my next buy so whatever. Triplet sister of Naruto and Menma. At least not in this lifetime. During the fight at the Forest of Death, after witnessing the bond between Naruto and Sasuke, Orochimaru makes a small change to the Five Pronged Seal. Learned it like the blood that sat at the back of her throat when she bit her tongue to contain the fire inside her. Why? He gets totured or bad-mouthed by the villages. He was young, but old enough to understand the emotions directed at him. My father doesn't usually spend time with me neither and plays favorites. My greatest rival is Naruto Uzumaki Senju. Category: Hurt, neglect, comfort, family, and romance. She was the kindest person he had ever met. Stop looking back if you don't want to go back Kinya.". Menma Uzumaki: He looks like Naruto but with black hair and red eyes. Dont believe all the lies that youve been told Also I'm broke. Only the ANBU and the Samdaime Hokage know his true identity. My dream is to protect him. He then becomes an Anbu after he was done with the villagers hate and abuse. Her dream is to marry Naruto. What if Naruto became a Anbu at a young age, thanks to Kurama's(Kyuubi) help. Where Asuma decided to take him, was quite simple. *What if Kushina and Minato never died? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. I love you. His parents are alive, yet they treat him worse than trash, the villagers bring him to death's door almost every day, and his siblings and peers bully and beat him. What and why is naruto there? What if Naruto had a brother and sister? This is what happens when Naruto is neglected by his family but gets adopted by someone who won't ignore him. The counsil knows Naruto's power, but will they accept it or think that he is truly a demon now? What if the villagers beat him because of the Nine Tails Y/N Uzumaki was neglected by his parents for his sister Naruko and so Tsunade grabbed him and left with Shizune and they vanish never to be seen again and when they vanished they met the spirits of the Kaiju and they were changed and given their powers to protect their new home, Earth alongside the Teen Titans!! AKA the fic where Naruto meets the Nine Tails early and they can communicate--they just have nothing nice to say to each other. I realize my life is bad because of you. I want you demoted to Chunin and sentenced to D rank missions. the mc is reincarnated into a naruto neglect story as naruto. So when a certain group approaches with kind hands and a warm welcome, how could he resist? However, you refused. Cookie Notice Unfortunately, he arrives at the time when Akatsuki was hunting the bijuus and starting a war.In the middle of all this confusion, what could happen? To reduce the number of beatings he is forced to endure, he pretends to be a happy go lucky dead last idiot. They are being tortured by Ibiki and Anko. One day after he is beaten and left for dead an. (Kakashi smiles at his younger god-brother, Shizune smiled at what he said, Hiruzen smiled at his surrogate grandson, and both clans smile at their member) I dislike the Namikaze clan, my abusive sister, my biological parents, fangirls, Kurenai, Pervy Sage, getting blamed for pranks I don't do, and being neglected by certain people. He is a very busy boy. Naruto is a shy little boy in his henge. But also be warned of sasunaru, it's not strong, but there's still going to be some. it didn't matter that he was alone now, it didn't matter Akatsuki was still hot on his heels. Meeting the Nine Tailed fox introduces a new option for fun therapy. I dislike my sister Mito, my parents, and child abandonors. Hideyoshi Aneko is the last decadent of the Hideyoshi clan, a well hidden powerful clan. ", Minato: (shocked) "He was punished for causing trouble towards Mito and the villagers that love him. will naruto be stronger? Naruto is always neglec On that night the nine tails attacked Minato and Kushina didn't die the third Hokage took their place since he wanted them to take care of their triplets. It's his fault that I'm a slave. Naruto who is still a mere genin is told by the elders of the council to protect Sasuke with his very life. I hereby declare Arashi and Reiny Uzumaki as the heirs of the Uzumaki clan. That's it, were getting a restraining order on you. Naruto tries to run away from the village in the end finds something better than independence. One thing leads t (Y/n) Namikaze-Uzumaki, the daughter kushina, Minato, siblings are Naruto Nimikaze-Uzumaki, Mito Nimikaze-Uzumaki, and Menma Nimikaze-Uzumaki. His son got some of his eyes blinded and asked to be treated but Minato refused and used this as punishment. (Y/n) l has been neglected, abused, and forgotten by her so-called family. ", Naruto: (angry) "You b*****d. That's why I was locked in my room with no sound. Sai calmed them down), (later, Sasuke and Kiba are called to fight each other in the Chunin Exams), (that comment angered the females. Yes. Uzumaki Namikaze Naruto, a boy who is neglected for his sister by his parents. I'm not a trophy. Work Search: He pretends to be dumb. But in his real form he is more confident. He is hated . He's a sweet, kind-hearted, and innocent little boy who deserves to be a ninja. Later when Naruto breaks out of his room, he hears Minato's announcement), (however, everyone sees Naruto looking betrayed. One was the Kyuubi or Kurama. What if Minato and Kushina survived the Nine Tails Attack? Uzumaki Naruto/Original Female Character(s), Naruto will make a new and darker Uzumaki clan, Uzumaki Naruto & Original Uzumaki Character(s), Pasts and futures - Universe (English version), Sarutobi Hiruzen tries his best but he is only one man, Kyuubi | Nine-tails | Kurama & Uzumaki Naruto Friendship, I will abandon this story if commenters continue with excessive rudeness, Uchiha Sasuke is in Love with Uzumaki Naruto, Uzumaki Naruto is in Love with Uchiha Sasuke, Voy a ir agregando tags a medida que suba captulos. Then was put on a Mission to protect Sasuke, undercover. This is a Naruto fanfiction, I do not own Naruto, only the story lines. 50 parts. Enjoy They say he goes by the coveted code name 'Kitsune', and that he's so strong he can take down the Hokage easily. Can't you get the point? You are no longer Hokage. Not even he nor I know. He couldn't even care about how heartbroken Tsunade must be because of him. Naruto Uzumaki, or should I say Naruto Namikaze Uzumaki, is an orphan. Also, Naruto cares about her for who she is while you only want a queen for a pack and even stabbing yourself just to get attention. What will happen due to these unexpected turn of events. Naruto is 14 when he was framed for the rape of Sakura Haruno. ', Kin (thought): (disappointed) 'Screw the Uchiha, I love Naruto. Featuring . Later, Naruto is glared at by Kurenai), (however, this causes an angry Kurenai to slap him but Anko sees this and comforts Naruto, who sheading tears from the slap. A lot of things actually, What if the Third Hokage Does The ripper death seal instead of Minato? I love my brother and sister. He knew who his parent's favorite kid was. She also declares him Naruto Senju, the Senju clan heir but Reiny wants him back and won't stop until she gets her baby brother back. Naruto has an older sister called Mito and she gets all the love his parents have. She was the kindest person he had ever met. (Rock lee smiles while TenTen and Neji groan) Team 10 is Ino Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara, and Choji Akimichi. He's not picking either side no He'll choose another destiny while also kicking everyone's ass. The Naruto you knew had escaped from the abusive village you know as Konoha. what if naruto's parents never died? Neglect of the Happy Mono Scale. ", Naruto: (smiling) "Satsumi, will you marry me? . ", Arashi: (also angry) "He better be okay or else it's your head. A story that started with insomnia and drugs. This is not my first naruto neglect book! What if Konoha betrayed Naruto? Hanabi frowns because she's with Kiba after hearing what he did to Hinata. Whispers of a voice that isn't his have been in the back of his mind since he was four.A longing for a home that was never his. Tell me, how is this freedom?. ", Kiba: (smirking) "Aw yes, the legendary Sasuke Uchiha. Maybe. ", Anko: (comforting) "Don't worry, we'll help him. This is what happens because of that decision. Now he's 15, and everyone from his class believes he has no hope of ever being a ninja. Naru was always neglected. What if Naruto's parents were still alive but neglected Naruto? I hate you two. NO GOD MODE! But its not his way to give up, and someday, with the help of Kakashi, Obito, and a few faithful friends, hes going to show his father just what kind of shinobi he can be. He is smarter than a normal Nara. He was given the name 'Death's Angel' at the age of 5; he was After a rather nasty beating, resulting in losing his right arm, Hiruzen employs the help of his son to get Naruto out of the village. At his 3rd birthday he was became smart shinobi who was honing his skills to become the best. With the goal in mind to become Hokage and getting acknowledgment but also having fun. That's exactly what Naruto did. Powers that have not been seen in centuries, powers older than The Sage of Six Paths. *What if Naruto had siblings? What if they neglected and abused Naruto for Misha? Minato and Kushina alive, NaruHina, gradual development. Growing up with a demon fox stuck inside of him, he is neglected and imprisoned by his family with the exception of his older siblings Arashi and Reiny Uzumaki and his younger sister Natsumi Uzumaki. guys.. remember to be nice to yourself because that's nice. Naruto is a boy who has been abused by his village. Orochimaru tasked Mizuki with stealing the Scroll of Sealing. What he didn't expect was to wake up in the hospital with his wife worried sick about him And the Other 2 were the Ramen Owners. All the pain and the scars have left you cold This for her and Hinata. During the fight at the Forest of Death, after witnessing the bond between Naruto and Sasuke, Orochimaru makes a small change to the Five Pronged Seal. Her dream is to be better than brother and have him killed so she can be popular. what if their parents ignore naruto? He went somewhere that he appreciated and loved him for who he was, no matter the burden he carried, and he returned it with care. With an ancient power in him (he is not gonna be god like) will he be able to stand out amongst his family. . I will always ", Satsumi: (also angry) "How could you forsake your son. (this earns a glare from Sasuke, sure he doesn't get along with Naruto but does agree that the family are being jerks) My goal is to become Hokage again, get my wife back, and put the failure in his place. They were just children when the decisions were made for them. his parents survived the kyuubi attack and the nine-tails is still sealed with in naruto. A mistaken trust leads Naruto to be neglected due to his Jinchuuriki sisters; as time passes Naruto fades from notice of his family and his village. the light used to hurt my eyes. After he graduates he lets go of his mask, tired of having to pretend to be happy. (then he turns angry) She's not my sister.