BREAKFAST MENU. Gentelins on Broadway has made a name for itself as the go-to place for tasty, nutritious meals served in a conducive environment at a pocket-friendly price. Phone: +1 618-462-1175. Castellis Restaurant at 225 is a diner that serves a fusion of American and Italian cuisine to customers. Alton Historical Commission To Hold Hearing To Review Protected Brick Street Ordinance. The Restaurant offers various dining options, including vegetarian and non-vegetarian options, to the delight of its customers. Now Offering Carry-Out! Share. If you are in need of enterprise level search, please consider signing up for a Bizapedia Pro Search account as described on this page. Phone: +1 618-465-1006. When you give to AMS, you are supporting: All things that give Alton its charm and distinct personality. HISTORIC MIDTOWN RESTAURANT in Alton is a company that specializes in Eating Places. Find Best Western Hotels & Resorts nearby Sponsored. The owner of Decaros Restaurant, Eric Smith, believes that Alton deserves a nice, friendly, family-oriented place where they can wine and dine while enjoying a good time with loved ones; this is precisely what Decaros Restaurant is offering to diners. Take-Out. We appreciate your contribution. Listed on Mar 2, 2023, MLS:A11347693 Learn how to portion and stretch your dough, distribute your toppings evenly, and achieve a perfectly crispy crust. View Menu. Map of the Best Restaurants in Alton, IL. Dr. Clifford Bassett breaks down tips for dining out if you or someone you know has a gluten allergy. Coffee. There are vegetarian and non-veggie options for people who prefer to dine differently, and there is a fine selection of organic craft beers available for people who choose to indulge in a pint or two.. Easily one ofmore, My favorite coffee place all over now i come out to Illinois every week anyways. Riviera Maya Restaurant offers good meals to customers in a small conducive dining hall that can host a few diners. So how do you watch what you eat when youre . Bluff City Grill is open from 11:00 am to 12:00 am daily. | Privacy Policy "I love the quencher drinks and the Brewhouse Chicken. Company Website. This property is presented on Zilbert.com by Mark Zilbert of . Santinos Steak & Pasta House is open daily from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm. Steak perfect, crab cakes were unbelievably wonderful. Historic Mid-Town Restaurant - 0 Reviews Burger, Bar Food Alton, Alton Add Review Direction Bookmark Share Overview Reviews About this place Cuisines Burger Bar Food Are you a food blogger? Address: 312 Piasa St, Alton, Illinois 62002-6233. Address: 315 Belle St, Alton, IL 62002-6116. Address: 1026 E 7th St, Alton, IL 62002 More Like This Midtown Historic Memories 1026 E 7th St, Alton, IL 62002 Great Rivers Scenic Route Along Mississippi River, Alton, IL 62002 Moyer Contracting Company, Home Building, Home Improvements, & Remodeling Alton Square Mall 200 Alton Sq, Alton, IL 62002 Museum En Black Columbia Bottom Conservation Area Bluff City Grill is among the top restaurants in Alton, IL. Never the same. Additionally, the Restaurant features a spacious dining room suitable for banquets and special events like graduation ceremonies, celebration of promotions, and other memorable occasions. I have always loved my smorgasbords and buffets but I also love an occasional church potluck that had lots of fine cooking full of calories and bad things for us that tasted real good. This is a review for restaurants near Alton, IL: "Looking for something a little fancier for a celebration, we picked Bluff City Grill. It was the best when Bob owned it. are using. Where: Find: Home / USA / Alton, Illinois / Historic Midtown Restaurant and Bar; Historic Midtown Restaurant and Bar. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. Phone: +1 618-466-9796. It doesn't require registration. Harms A & W Root Beer were also great tasting hangouts for me. The Lewis and Clark Restaurant had a wonderful Sunday Buffet that had a giant carving station that I especially loved. I also had a few personal favorites. Tony's Steakhouse and Bar Morrisons is open from 11:00 am to 1:00 am daily except on Mondays when the bar and Restaurant stay closed. Miami Beach Marina, Marina walk, South Pointe Park, exceptional restaurants and shops at your doorstep. 2023 Edwardsville Publishing Company, LLC, Edwardsville getting first cannabis store, See inside: Abandoned Millennium Hotel in St. Louis, Granite City High senior Kyla Gerhardt in area talent competition, Mt. Flexible booking options on most hotels. Search the web for: midtown restaurant alton The Restaurant grew rapidly, and its fame spread as it became one of the top restaurants in Alton, IL. Now Offering Carry-Out! We want to assure you that our staff is diligently following the recommendations of local, state and federal health authorities. Smorgasbords or buffets were my dads style. The Old Bakery Beer Company is an American brewery and restaurant business located in Alton, IL. Condo for Rent, 90 Alton Rd, Apartment #3012, Miami Beach, FL 33139 Yacht Club Condo for Rent $10,500; 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 1,130 sq.ft. The presentation of food is outstanding. Upscale, but you don't need a jacket or tie - casual atmosphere.". Alton, I especially need to update it since I have moved back to the area and have eaten here more often.more, Rays soul touching tacos great food that will touch your soulmore, Breakfast & BrunchCoffee & TeaVenues & Event Spaces$, The best biscuits and gravy in 100 miles. Another notable reason for its fame is that it is the site of the last Abraham Lincoln and Stephen Douglas debate in October 1858. ADDITIONAL LINKS Kopen (HALF) Glass Ashtray Smith Fineral Homes Alton, Bethalto and Wood River IL van slechts 19.26 Glass ashtray, no chips or cracks5 Inches by 1 inchSmith Funeral HomesAlton, Bethalto, and Wood River IllinoisNo. Job Summary: Care Now Urgent Care is seeking board certified physician assistants or nurse practitioners to join our Midtown, TX clinic. Alugamos esse apartmento e casa em Miami - South of Fifth living is the premiere Miami Beach experience. That place was always packed with people but the food was great. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. 1503 Central Ave, Alton, IL 62002 CENTURY 21 BAILEY & COMPANY $70,000 3 bds 2 ba 4,350 sqft - House for sale Price cut: $5,000 (Feb 14) 1819 Myrtle St, Alton, IL 62002 EQUITY REALTY GROUP, LLC $79,000 3 bds 1 ba 1,440 sqft - House for sale Price cut: $10,000 (Jan 16) 400 E 14th St, Alton, IL 62002 LANDMARK REALTY $118,500 3 bds 2 ba 2,052 sqft Get the best value for your money with Apartment Finder. Whether you are looking for one bottle, or a few cases, we can accommodate your palate and your budget. I was just a teenager or very young adult during my favorite restaurant period. Tony's Restaurant & 3rd St. Cafe Tony's Restaurant & 3rd St. Cafe, located in Alton, IL, is an old-school Italian-style steakhouse that serves up a variety of delicious fare. The Middletown Historic District is a historic district in Alton, Illinois. G-B Grill opens from 6;00 am to 3:00 pm daily. Find apartments for rent at 90 Alton Rd from $6,900 at 90 Alton Rd in Miami Beach, FL. I tried it with my favorite local spot it works. Job Description & How to Apply Below. This renovated split BR floor plan has western exposure, including a slider out to a gated . Gentelins on Broadway offers diners a unique dining experience spiced with a great selection of drinks and a carefully selected menu to give diners a wonderful dining experience that will be remembered for a long time. Enjoy your time at Alton city and cherish every moment. You could order Red wines, Bubble & Rose, White Wines, Whiskeys, Salads and Soups, Steak and Chops, Pasta, and lots more. . Specialties on the menu are their Santa Fe Wraps, House Greens, Caesar Salad, Baby Greens and Apple, Goat Cheese, Oriental Chicken Salad, Wedge Salad, Filet Mignon, Ribeye, Pork Loin, Oven Roasted Half Duck, Aunt Jaynes Chicken, Grilled Chicken Pasta, and Toasted Cannelloni. Stutz Excavating went to work Wednesday demolishing the rear portion of the former Tonys restaurant on Piasa Street in Alton. There's no need to be perfect. We also offer hot sandwiches with sides in a hurry for those stopping in on a lunch break. Many memories get lost forever but food memories were fondest to my heart. HISTORIC MID-TOWN RESTAURANT, INC. is an Illinois Corporation filed on February 20, 2013. It is a prominent figure among Alton restaurants. Would you want to know the best places to visit in Illinois? Tuesday, Feb 28, 2023 from 8:30am to 9:30am G-B Grill is built in a modest fast-food fashion design with a wooden board counter with high chairs for diners to sit on while enjoying the Restaurants delicious meals. The Lone Star tick, whose territory is gradually expanding northward, can trigger an allergy to meat in some people. Olive man sentenced for fatally beating man in wheelchair, US Senator from Granite City served just one year, County planning $150 million in road improvements, 125 Years of Comfort retrospective set March 8 at L&C, Alton teen charged with kicking school security guard, Pritzker plans $70M to fill education posts, Friday storm strands school bus near New Douglas. We also offer a variety of salads for the light eater and an extensive kid's menu. Chez Marilyn offers the duo of French and Italian meals at its best. weight on our algorithms and in the future, we can, with your permission, inform To protect our site, we cannot process your request right now. Joe Ks Family Restaurant opens from 6:00 am to 2:00 pm daily. The quality of the food is equally outstanding. Furnished to move right away. Chez Marilyn restaurant offers a beautiful dining experience while dining out on its patio that, gives diners a chance to see the beautiful street while enjoying the beautiful elements of nature. Gentelins on Broadway open from 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm on Tuesdays to Saturdays. They were sort of a cafeteria type place with steaks grilled to order. with up to 5 times the number of maximum matches per search vs. non-subscribers. Book your special events and reservations now! We will open for small group meetings or gatherings of 10 or more from 2:00-4:00pm in the afternoon. Whether youre hankering for a burrito or merely want some fried chicken, there are, Everything you need to know about sauce, meat, fat, and smoke from sea to shining sea. Serving the areas of Alton, Godfrey, East Alton, Wood River, Roxana, Edwardsville, Jerseyville, Brighton, Bethalto, Grafton, Granite City, Hartford, Highland, Troy . King size bed and black out shades in the bedroom. Decaros Restaurant is a restaurant inspired by the unlived dreams of Frank and Thelma Decaro, a couple so passionate about food and hospitality. Nice place, lost my phone and the bartender was nice enough to make sure it got back to me. 45 Best & Fun Things to Do in Kansas City (MO), 33 Best & Fun Things to Do in Raleigh (NC), 33 Best & Fun Things to Do in Indianapolis (Indiana), 30 Best & Fun Things to Do in Ensenada (Mexico), 25 Best & Fun Things to Do in Pomona (CA), 23 Best & Fun Things to Do in Fairplay (CO), 23 Best & Fun Things to Do in Greenville (TX). The Restaurant opens from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm on Tuesdays to Thursdays, 11:00 am to 10:00 pm on Fridays, and 10:30 am to 10:00 pm on Saturdays. Our breakfast menu has all of your breakfast favorites, served up with a side of toast on a variety of breads or an English muffin. Stunning, Breathtaking & Endless Views at Yacht Club Portofino located in Exclusive, Vibrant South of Fifth neighborhood in South Beach. Service is friendly and helpful. Rob Lenhardt said the work is projected to be completed by this summer. 60, 71, 78. Fried chicken and fries in a box. Please Click Here to Make a Financial Contribution! Our dinner menu showcases many of our delicious comfort foods, such as the ever-popular chicken fried steak. My all-time favorite places were on Milton Road, Blocks Drive Inn and Cibos Pizza. Debi Hall has been a professional baker for ten years, with a shop now in Waynesville. Wow, it has been over ten years since my last review. If you'd liike your breakfast a particular way, our a la cart breakfast item menu should suit you just fine. Breweries & Distilleries Learn More. ActiveForRent - Yacht Club Yacht Club Apt 2702 is a luxury condo in Miami Beach, FL at South Beach South of Fifth. The Restaurant opens from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm on Sundays and Saturdays except for Mondays. Mom loved the Brainerds Restaurant in Grafton because the food was good and they had a special side room for big family groups and she loved to drive up the River road on Sundays and just look at the view. These top Alton restaurants are worth every dollar you spend. 1026 East 7th Street Here is a guide on the best things to do in Rosemont, and things to do in St. Charles for a fun exploration. Hearty breakfast, tasty lunch, and filling dinners. Compare 1424 hotels in Alton using 2753 real guest reviews. For one of the best restaurants in Alton, IL with a laid-back setting perfect for a dinner date, State Street Market will be just the thing. The enchanting atmosphere is a beauty to behold, even for first-time diners who have described the Restaurant as a modest yet not lacking in character restaurant where you can sit to enjoy delicious meals and a wonderful dining experience. People also searched for these near Alton: What are people saying about restaurants near Alton, IL? The Restaurant has a significant presence in its host community, as it is regarded as one of the best places to eat in Alton, IL. Contact 925 Easton St Request a Tour Send Email. | Contact Hubbiz Delivery. Please check with individual restaurants for hours of operations and additional health and safety guidelines. Rob Lenhardt of Macs Timeout, the owner of the old Tonys property, said that he and Mac Lenhardt purchased the property in December of last year. Joe Ks Family Restaurant is a well-known restaurant in Alton. The portion torn down Wednesday housed the restaurant's former kitchen; the former dining area and. Address: 2704 Corner Ct, Alton, IL 62002-5328. Address: 424 E Broadway, Alton, IL 62002-2417+1 618-433-8288. The menu options include Homemade Toasted Ravioli, Shrimp Cocktail, Breaded Mushrooms, Homemade Onion Rings, Cheese Garlic Bread, Chicken Tenders Bites, Italian Cheese Sticks, Potato Skins, Cole Slaw, Italian Special Salad, etc. Also, don't forget to mention Hubbiz to Historic Midtown Restaurant. IL The service wasmore, American (Traditional)Breakfast & Brunch$, Their "The Dublin" is an incredible omelet. Skip to Content. Additional compliments to Our steaks: Rolled in fresh cracked black pepper, seasoned with spices & topped with garlic butter $1.99; Add sauted mushrooms OR sauted . Reviews on Restaurants Downtown in Alton, IL 62002 - State Street Market, Alton Cracker Factory, Old Bakery Beer, Gentelin's On Broadway, Bluff City Grill Decaros Restaurant is a place where you can step into and feel an overwhelming blanket of love and hospitality. . State Street Market offers an enchanting dining experience to indoor and curbside diners who want to enjoy the delicious sweet meals served. The condo has 2 Bedrooms with 2/0 bathrooms, and offers 1130 of indoor living space. Historic Midtown Restaurant Restaurants Family Style in Alton, IL 62002 1026 E 7th St Alton, IL 62002 Madison County Phone : 618-462-6904 Claim This Business Reviews: Be the first to review! Opening times: Tues-Thurs 11:00-20:00, Fri 11:00-21:00, Sat 10:30-21:00 Address: 208 State St, Alton, IL 62002, United States Photo for illustrative purposes only: Unsplash+ 4. At Joe's Cafe! Fido is welcome to join you at one of their pet-friendly outdoor tables while you enjoy your meal. The duo envisioned owning a restaurant, but that dream never came to pass. Known for the close proximity to South Pointe Park, all the restaurants & shops South of Fifth, the Beach Clubs, the luxury condos, a mix of modern & historic, everyone wants a place South of Fifth! The Restaurant is perfect for people who want to experience an 80s-style restaurant and enjoy original American meals made using its original recipes and ingredients. The purpose of the demolition is to asphalt and fill in the current lot next the property and turn it into parking for Macs Timeout. Riviera Maya Restaurant opens from 11:00 am to 10:30 pm. I think it is time to update. Alton city has no shortage of tourists who visit to view these historical sites, but most of these tourists talk more about Alton restaurants. But if you sign-up on Hubbiz, it will have more One of the most popular items on the Castelli menu is fried chicken, made with a trademarked recipe passed down through the generations. The Restaurant also provides outdoor catering for events of any kind. Following CDC guidelines, Sanitizing Stations for customers & Employees, Servers wear masks, Limiting the number of guests at tables, Sanitizing Restrooms every 30 minutes, Sanitizing Tables and Chairs after each use, Social Distancing Required at all times, Cash in and out is sanitized, Condiments available by request only and sanitized with each use, Providing mobile Menus, Pre-ordering options, Tables minimum 6 feet apart, and last but certainly not least, asking you how we can make the experience specifically designed to meet your comfort level. Categories: Restaurants/Food & Dining, Restaurants, Eating Places, Full-Service Restaurants and Limited-Service Restaurants, Budweiser has always been far more about marketing than beer. Kitchen, Courtyard, Copper Bar, Cafe & Wine Shoppe and More Join us for delicious Casual Menu Food as well as our Chef's Eclectic Dinner Menu. Address: 400 Landmarks Blvd, Alton, IL 62002-2405. Address: 501 Elgin Street, Alton, Illinois. Alton, IL Event Calendar - Events in Alton, Illinois Select a City Alton, IL Featured Events Add an Event Alton Featured Events Live Music - Soulard Blues Band Monday, Feb 27, 2023 at 9:00pm Broadway Oyster Bar Saint Louis, MO Read More February Coffee Talk - Is Your Home Making You Sick? Bossanova is a restaurant that offers a home-away-from-home experience with its delicious meals, calming environment, and well-designed interior created to make you feel comfortable and relaxed. The pork tenderloin was called an Elephant Ear on the menu because it was so big. Riviera Maya Restaurant is a Mexican-owned Restaurant that serves Mexican meals to Mexican cuisine lovers who dine at the Restaurant. This is one of the Best place s to get a sandwich in my opinion, top 5 for me. We are sorry, but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. Morrisons Irish Pub is a family-run business, which its owners refer to as a labor of love for the country and the Irish culture. Just ask Guy Fieri how good. Steakhouse, Steak, Italian Hours of operation Tue-Thu, Sun 3:30 pm-9:00 pm Fri, Sat 3:30 pm-9:30 pm Happy Hour Tue-Sun 3:30 pm-5:30 pm Phone number (618) 462-8384 Website http://www.tonysrestaurant.com/ Payment options AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, Visa Dress code Business Casual Catering Tony's Steakhouse currently offers carry out catering. After you do business with Historic Midtown Restaurant, please leave a review to help other people and improve hubbiz. Go. I also liked Brainerds. Phone: +1 618-465-9896. 1 bd 1 ba apartment in Midtown Alton - Check out this upstairs 1 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment in Midtown Alton. Report incorrect information. Toasted Ravioli, Risotto Balls, Chicken Wings, Boneless Wings, Pizza Bites, Fried Mushrooms, dinner Salad, are some meals to try out during a visit. Local beers. During a visit, Spinach and Sausage Crostini, Crostini Trio, Crab Cakes, Cheesy Chicken Quesadilla, Potato Skins, House Salad, are some of the items you can order. Been coming here for a long time whenever I get the chance. Call to Order! | Terms of Use Get expert tips, from choosing a restaurant to ordering dessert. We also offer a variety of salads for the light eater and an extensive kid's menu. The tail-end of a storm that dumped feet of snow on the upper Midwest swung through the Riverbend A flying club, or Aero Club, is being formed at the St. Louis Regional Airport in Bethalto. The Irish people are known to attach great importance to beer and whiskey, which is one of the things that help strengthen the bond an Irish man shares with his neighbors. Today, SCA Health has grown to 11,000 teammates who care for 1 million patients each year and support physician specialists holistically in many aspects of patient care. Do not fail to try out their Beef Ravioli, Fried Mushrooms, Potato Skins, Chicken Strips, Onion Rings, Fried Mushrooms, Chicken Wings, or other specialties. Here are the best restaurants in Alton, IL, to give you a glimpse of what these tourists enjoy. Wineries Learn More. Address: 119 W 3rd St, Alton, IL 62002-6274. Address: 315 Belle St, Alton, IL 62002-6116. Open, updated and beautifully maintained ranch with 3 BD, 2 BA and 1,878 s/f of amazing living space inc 294 s/f of finish in the 1026 E 7TH ST Alton, Illinois, 62002 . Your entire office will be able to use your search subscription. 2716 Grovelin St. Godfrey, IL 62035 (Map & Directions) (618) 467-9999. Omelettes, skillets, waffles, pancakes, and more! At State Street Market, you'll find over 125 varieties of fine wines that you can enjoy. Position: Full Time Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Opportunity in Midtown, TX. Get out of the date night rut and try some of these fun ideas for your next date! Stocked with the most exotic wine selection and an array of tastebud-charming meals, State Street Market has so much to offer diners than just a warm meal. Macs Downtown restaurant opens from 11:00 am to 3:00 am daily. There are a few Italian food myths we need to put right. This condo is located in Miami-Dade, and in 0 the property was assessed with $0 in taxes. Historic Midtown Restaurant is located at 1026 e 7th St in Alton, IL - Madison County and is a business listed in the categories Restaurants/Food & Dining, Full-Service Restaurants, Limited-Service Restaurants, Eating Places and Restaurants. I sure miss many of these places and wish they were still here but I still have my memories. Some of his favorite spots became my favorite places also since I like to eat bountifully myself. If you are a fan of omelettes or corn beef hash you need to try it. He was not open on holidays but his cook stayed and cooked just for the family on those days. You may substitute a side dish of pasta (spaghetti, mostaccioli, or fettuccine) for an additional $1.99. Map updates are paused. The establishment of Decaros Restaurant is a generational dream come true for the Decaro family as it brought to life a generational vision and served as a place where people can come to dine, make merry, and have a great time. Finish your meal off with one of our delectable desserts. Food excellent! Would you like to have a meal here? The brewery offers organic craft beers and delicious meal options that range from sandwiches, rotating burgers, and a variety of soups that makes the heart merry. Address: 602 E 3rd Street, Alton, IL 62002. Phone: +1 618-462-8800. When: Sat., March 11, 5-9 p.m. and Sat., March 25, 5-9 p.m . null is served by 7 transit routes. Phone: +1 618-462-8384. The primarily residential district includes portions of Alton's Middletown and Hunterstown neighborhoods and comprises 653 buildings, 613 of which are contributing buildings. The bartenders weremore, Delicious cocktails and food, service is great all the workers are so kind. What are the best restaurants with outdoor seating? Too cold to sit in their outside patio (which looks pretty good for warmmore, Gentelin's is amazing. Vieths had a daily buffet that we both loved, especially since they always had something for even picky eaters. Her nephew came up with the name for her shop in 2009. . And while many such experiences used to be saved for special occasions, eating outside the homeor, these days, having the food delivered right to ones doorhas become the daily norm for many. 2614 Grandview Ave, Alton, IL 62002 Decaros Restaurant opens from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm daily. The great Yusa returns! Estimated Number Of Employees. Some are big and some are tiny, but all are worth trying for their unique spin on road food.