Such a gift God has given me, exploring in your beautiful worlds every day. A significant portion of her fortune comes from album sales, endorsements, tours and several business ventures. ', Britney told her children: 'Its horrible to see your dad be a hypocrite and say the media is horrible yet he has you talking about personal matters to them !!! The 15-year old plays a medley. 17:42 GMT 02 Sep 2022. ! the songstress wrote via Instagram. Kevin and his attorney, Mark, went to court for an emergency hearing three days after the incident to seek a restraining order against Jamie. The @honest bubble bath had us like the Louisiana native wrote next to these polaroids of her kids getting creative with suds. The singer cited irreconcilable differences in her filing at the time, asking for both physical and legal custody of their two sons with visitation rights for K-Fed. My babies in a suit!!! #RDMA, she captioned the sweet pic. The other snaps showed Kevin, 43, hanging out with Eddie and other friends. In her spare time, she enjoys competing in fantasy sports leagues and watching too much reality TV. Their mother's decision to buy a house in their own gated community has been something else for them to consider. Body Measurement: Height and Weight. Each one of the boys reacts differently, though they are united and support each other. Jayden and Sean Federline, as their mother, um . He is popular in the entertainment industry as the son of . ! the Crossroads star captioned an outdoor shot with the siblings in March 2021. Following in her musical footsteps? By Joyann Jeffrey. He was born on September 14, 2005, in Santa Monica, California. As for Spears, the Mississippi native got engaged to Sam Asghari in September 2021, two months before Spears conservatorship was terminated. Talking to The Daily Mail, Jayden divulged how he and his. "I'm really happy for them, but she didn't invite the whole family, and then if it was just going to be me and Preston, I just don't see how that situation would have ended on good terms.". The pictures were snapped while the kids were with. Nobody is saying exactly what happened, but Jamie ended up having some kind of "physical altercation" with Sean, that ended with Jamie . Britney Spears and Kevin Federline's sons made a rare appearance . I'm not going to hate her for that.". In a second photo, Britney was seen posing in between Preston and Jayden on a Christmas outing while still masked up due to COVID-19 protocols. Please note that this form cannot be used to reset your Google or Facebook password. "There's a lot I can't share with you all because my kids are very private which I love but I will tell you they are both extremely talented and I'm so incredibly blessed to have these two little men in my life!!! 'I just want her to get better mentally. ", He added, "love you bro @federline4realNOW THE WORLD WILL SEE HOW MUCH OF A GREAT #DAD HE HAS BEEN!". This has gone on for years and years and years and there's a high chance that this will never stop but I'm hoping for me that she will stop. Like Sean Preston, he is articulate and shows maturity. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). While Britney Spears made the headlines, fighting to be released from her conservatorship, there were two boys, looking on - and somehow trying to live their lives like other teenagers. When she gets better I really want to see her again. Jayden James Federline is the youngest son of singer, songwriter, dancer and actress Britney Spears and third son of rapper, dancer, D.J, professional wrestler and fashion model Kevin Federline. Nude Selfies! Reminder that the trauma and insults that come with fame and this business not only affect me but my children as well!!!! Sean Preston is more withdrawn, and hates the cameras. And once inside the restaurant, it had to be a private rooom. It's just going to take a lot of time and effort. 'Social media helps her So if that's what she wants to do that's what she wants to do, I'm not going to hate her for that. Jayden then goes on to say that his grandfather "doesn't deserve all the hatred he is getting," and that despite Britney's claims, he doesn't find the extended Spears family to be "manipulative. We've both been through so much pressure in the past that this is our safe place now, to process all the emotional trauma we've been through to heal, heal our mental state. Some of her films with their IMDb ratings and Rotten Tomatoes ratings are shown below. Hoda Kotb Makes Pre-Taped Appearance on 'Today' Amid Continued Absence, Formula 1 Driver Max Verstappen and GF Kelly Piquet's Relationship Timeline, PDA in the Rink! They have taught me how to deal with things. Britney hinted she may want to have more children one day during her June 23 conservatorship hearing. His father posted a adorable picture of his six kids in his Instagram account with the very touching caption. ', Not that he has always felt this sanguine towards them. 'Maybe dear child YOU can explain to me why our family would do that to anyone !!!! 'I do have an Instagram account but I barely go on it,' says Jayden, while Preston, he adds, is prone to 'overthinking' about what strangers will say about him. The 40-year-old pop star - who is mother to Jayden, 15, and Sean, 16, with her ex-husband Kevin Federline but tied the knot with actor Sam Asghari, 28, back in June - failed to invite her parents and sister to her recent wedding and her youngest could see the situation ending badly if he attended . Yet for the boys, who have been 'healing' ( their own word) from a painful period, it has been traumatic to witness this public feud. Moreover, his parent's reputation in the glamour world has helped Jayden get exposure in the media. In response, Britney accused her sons of 'abandoning her' and 'being hateful' in a now deleted Instagram post, after which Kevin, 44, posted videos allegedly showing the singer 'screaming' at her sons when they were younger. Photo: Britney Spears/Instagram; Bryan Steffy/WireImage, Britney Spears' Son Jayden, 15, Reveals Why He Did Not Attend Her Wedding: 'I'm Happy for Them', Britney Spears Asks That Issues with Sons 'Remain Private' as Kevin Federline Shares Videos amid Feud, Sam Asghari Defends Wife Britney Spears amid Nude Photo Backlash: 'Who Am I to Control Someone? Britney is one of the highest-selling artists of 2000s. "They just want to watch over us. "No homework! This weekend was the first time she was allowed to take the kids, Sean Preston and Jayden James, out of . I just want her to get better mentally. In September 2019, K-Fed was given 70 percent custody, while Britney was given 30 percent unsupervised custodial rights. Federline has largely kept quiet amid the calls for Spears' freedom, his lawyer Mark Vincent Kaplan told The Morning Crew's Hughesy, Ed and Erin in February that the exes have a "good relationship at this time". The 15-year old plays a medley of different songs. Britney seemingly responded to their rare interview in a message via Instagram, where she said they could hopefully sit down face to face one day. A post shared by Channel 8 (@britneyspears). My home,' says Jayden. With a wedding on the horizon, the actress cant wait to get married and trust start her life, a source exclusively gushed to Us Weekly in December 2021. The reaction likely wasn't what he expected. He says it was distressing to have mother post their photos despite his objection. Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic. Britney Spears' public spat with her ex-husband escalated late Wednesday night when Federline uploaded three videos taken by the former spouses' sons, Jayden and Sean Federline, as their mother, um, mothered them. These exchanges on social media are unfortunate. Its just going to take a lot of time and effort. Maybe one day we can sit down like this and talk again.". After divorce, there was a severe battle for the custody of kids between Britney and Kevin. Britney Spears' son is speaking out about his complicated relationship with his mother. Jayden James Spears-Federline, son of Kevin Federline, explained why he did not attend Britney Spears' wedding to Sam Asghari. Try it free. Britney Spears Calls Her Son Jayden Out in 3-Minute Voice Memo. Despite their parents being one of the most popular couples of the 2000s (and one of the biggest, messiest breakups), and their mom being one of the most recognizable faces of our time, theres not much known about Jayden and Sean. Later in the interview, Jayden talks about being inspired by his mom. ', Her fans flooded her comments with praise for her diatribe, and her current husband Sam Asghari wrote: 'Mowing the lawn > professional baby daddy.'. Britney Spears' son Jayden Federline is weighing in on the pop star's allegations about their family and sharing his hopes of reconciling with his mother.. Recalling growing up with a famous mother, Jayden said:'There was this TV and it just showed all these people, and it showed her singing and dancing on the stage, and when I saw that I was like 'Wow, that is a lot of people' and I came to the realisation of how famous she was and how successful she is as a person and that inspired me.'. Jayden Federline as seen in a picture with father Keven Federline and brother Sean (Right) in The Hills in October 2021 (Eddie Morales / Instagram) Jayden Federline Facts. During times of grief knowing u have#familyreally feels worth living .. talk bout seeing my nephews when they were pods smaller then my hands now look at#lifehow beautiful gods work is love you bro@federline4real, Morales captioned the series of photos. Both are creative, free-spirited men, but we love the fact that they have their unique traits. It makes me crazy because they are so tall, and geez, they are still growing!! What Was the Drama With Jamie Spears and Britneys Kids? Although the boys will not be in attendance, Kevin and the boys are happy for Britney and wish her and Sam all the best going forward, Kevins attorneytold TMZ at the time. "They're happy for their mom and they are hopeful that Sam and Britney are starting a great future together," he says. They offer a fascinating insight into an upbringing overshadowed by their mother's stardom, controversial conservatorship and ongoing concern for her mental health earlier this year Britney posted a series of naked pictures online to celebrate her freedom, before deleting them. He and his older brother Sean Preston Federline have jointly opened an Instagram account and named it @prestonandjayden. "My son looks so handsome with his new haircut," the Grammy winner wrote of oldest son Sean Preston, who rocked some boy band hair. And somehow, Kevin and Victoria have succeeded in giving these boys a normal upbringing - or as close as is possible in these extraordinary circumstances. The conservatorship being in place was one of the conditions of the custody early on, and so far, that adds a layer of structure that hasnt been changed in quite a while, which is consistent in the best interest of the kids, the attorney said following the 2019 70/30 custody ruling. 'I feel guilty, so I am there for him,' says Jayden, admitting that 'mom has treated me better. He is a prankster. Hopefully, after some of the pain is expressed, Britney's sons will be able to move on and maybe even talk to their mother face-to-face one day, DAPHNE BARAK writes. This story has been shared 84,924 times. Britney Spears and Kevin Federlines sons made a rare appearance online. So, one day Britney took 13-year-old Sean and 12-year old Jayden to Jamie's house for a little visit. After Britney Spears and Kevin Federline wed back in 2004, they welcomed their first son named Sean Preston 'Preston' Federline . All the blonde beauty needed in the caption of this photo was the utensils emoji but we'd gladly take a few fries as well! Never miss a story sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories. Their half siblings are impressive, too: With Jordan interested in professional dancing, Peyton in tennis, Kori doing animation, and Kaleb showing athletic skills. "There was this TV and it just showed all these people, and it showed her singing and dancing on the stage, and when I saw that I was like 'Wow, that is a lot of people,' " he recalls. They want our future to be what we want it to be. BRITNEY Spears' sons Sean Preston and Jayden James were seen on social media for the first time in months. The popstar has two sons Preston, 16, and Jayden, 15, with ex-husband Kevin Federline, but the boys are estranged from their mother. He is best known for his appearance in several television shows such as WWE, WWE Raw, Celebrity Fit Club and many more. They went to a dance last week and I cried for two days, she revealed. And while claiming she caused him and his brother Sean Preston Federline "emotional trauma," the. "During times of grief knowing u have #family really feels worth living," Eddie wrote in his Instagram. Morales, who is the CEO of Movision Entertainment, also shared a video of Jayden showing off his impressive piano-playing skills. When Britney posted and then deleted some comments about the boys, they felt under attack. Love you bro @federlineforreal. Federline has largely kept quiet amid the calls for Spears' freedom, but has been in . These Celebs Love Posting Naked Photos, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Teen Daughter Shiloh's Transformation, Brit Awards 2023 Best, Worst Dressed Celebs: Red Carpet Photos, Her Swimsuits Don't Lie! I really feel bad. The comments below have not been moderated, By The boys have not seen Britney in months by choice, but Jayden has hopes that that will change one day. Britney Spears has issued a furious response to the latest revelations from her son Jayden, 16, and issued an emotional message to her son Preston, 16. His brothers name is Sean Federline. He misses his grandfather Jamie (who has a restraining order for an altercation with Sean Preston) and is worried about Jamie's health and weight loss. American singer, songwriter, dancer, and actress, Kori Madison Federline and Peyton Marie Federline. Kelsea Ballerini, Chase Stokes Get Cozy at Rangers Game, Britney Spears' Best Quotes About Sons Sean Preston, Jayden Over the Years, Britney Spears' Quotes About Wanting Kids With Fiance Sam Asghari, how grown up and unrecognizable the boys looked, she has been thinking about having another baby, Putting the Kids First! 'It is so easy to be negative. In March 2020, Jayden shared private details about their family's ongoing turmoil as he lashed out at his grandad for being the reason behind his mother quitting music. Britney Spears and Sam Asghari Share First Photos from Their Wedding Day. Worksheet 15 molecular shapes lewis structures by using. Britney Spears' Son Jayden Says His Mother Didn't Give Her Kids 'Equal Love' & She Responds. 'When I meet them in person they would not do such things,' says Jayden, describing his fun loving Uncle Bryan as someone who 'always wants to go and play ball in the park' and his grandmother Lynne, who he calls Memow, 'a really nice person'. In August, the boys dad,Kevin Federline, revealed that it was their own choice not to attend. All the Guests at Britney Spears and Sam Asghari's Wedding, Kelly Clarkson Covers 'Womanizer' After Britney Spears Seemingly Called Her Out for 2008 Comments, Britney Spears Leaves Fans Confused with Instagram Post About 'Having a Baby', Britney Spears Teases New Short Hairstyle on Instagram: 'I Cut All My Hair Off'. As of right now, not much is happening between them except a few public apologies (mainly from their mom). The Grammy winners downward spiral in 2007 resulted in a temporary loss of custody of Sean Preston and Jayden. She sent love to Jayden in her message, and said she was deeply saddened by some of the things he said. Angela has also written about entertainment and parenting at LittleThings, Mom.com, BuzzFeed, and more. Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. "And if they're reading thiswhich I'm pretty sure they're notI love you two little devils so much.". In an interview for ITV News, conducted by the US journalist. "Keep playing your gift on the piano you and your brother both are brilliant and I'm so proud to call you both mine," the pop star added before noting her sons don't understand her feelings around her mental health and conservatorship. He also shares Kori, 19, and Kaleb, 16, with ex-fiance Shar Jackson. "At the same time, she should come to the realization of whatever it is that stops her loving her family," the teen continues. I just want her to get better mentally," he continues. The dancer told her Instagram followers in November 2021 that she has been thinking about having another baby with the 28-year-old model. In November 2019 he took out a restraining order against his former father-in-law Jamie following claims of an altercation. In her bombshell court testimony in June, Britney accused Jamie and his team of controlling her every movement as well as abuse - and said she was desperate to get out of the conservatorship. Maybe even talk to their mother face to face.. ", Spears then urged her younger son to "look in the mirror and remember you are my child and always will be !!!!". Britney spears full name Britney Jean Spears was born on 2 December 1982 in McComb, Mississippi, United States. Last week she won a major victory in her battle as judgeBrenda Penny agreed to suspend Jamie, for the wellbeing of the singer. 'It's almost like she has to post something on Instagram to get some attention. Or I will try going to my siblings, to get distracted from whatever it is This family here has really helped me, not to worry about many things.'. Also now removed. ', Britney Spears' Son Jayden, 15, Shares His Hopes to Repair Relationship: 'This Can Be Fixed', Madonna, Paris, Selena and Drew! It was reported by multiple outlets during the same year that the Gimme More singer was fighting for 50/50 custody. "My boys' birthdays were last week," the Circus hitmaker shared, "and unfortunately they are growing up and want to do their own things.I have to ask their permission to post them because they are extremely independent little men.". Britney Spears' Style Evolution Proves She's a Timeless Queen, The conservatorship being in place was one of the conditions of the custody early on, and so far, that adds a layer of structure that hasnt been changed in quite a while, which is consistent in the best interest of the kids, the attorney. ", Speaking directly to his mom, Jayden says, "I love you a lot, I hope for the best for you. Ahora se ha dado a conocer que la tambin actriz ha logrado vender la casa que no fue de sus sueos, y fue adquirida por Ezequiel Tyson Jr., de acuerdo con el portal Dirt.com, quien pag la gran cantidad de 10.1 millones de dlares, y aunque parezca mucho dinero, en realidad Spears sali perdiendo. But Kevin was reportedly given 70 per cent custody in 2019. Spears admitted that she still cant believe just how much her boys have become young men. By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. They know what we are going through now. ', All About Britney Spears and Kevin Federline's 2 Kids, Britney Spears Sends Happy Birthday Message to Sons amid Estrangement: 'Love You Both So Much', Britney Spears' Dad Jamie Says He Misses Grandsons Jayden and Preston: 'The Family's a Mess', Britney Spears Apologizes to Sons, Insists She Wants to Feel 'Valued': 'Sorry If I Ever Hurt You', Britney Spears' Husband Sam Asghari 'Surprised' Her with Cake and Balloons on Her Birthday: 'Love You', Britney Spears Posts Tribute to Sister Jamie Lynn Spears on Her Birthday Following Public Feud, Britney Spears, Sam Asghari React to Kevin Federline's Claims That Her 2 Sons Don't Want to See Her, Britney Spears' Sons Preston and Jayden Won't Be at Wedding but Are 'Happy' for Her: Lawyer, Kevin Federline Says He's Supportive of Jamie Spears, Thinks He 'Saved' Daughter Britney's Life, Madonna, Paris, Selena and Drew! In her spare time, she enjoys competing in fantasy sports leagues and watching too much reality TV. She should have taken a break and relaxed. Britney and Kevin were married from 2004 to 2007, when they divorced. He noted nothing in the conservatorship has caused an issue on custodial arrangements.. The boys were all. By this time, the couple's marriage was on rocky ground and two months after Spears gave birth to Jayden, she filed for divorce from his father, citing irreconcilable differences. In the ITV interview, Jayden breaks his silence about the decision to skip the wedding, as well. Britney Spears' 15-year-old son Jayden James Federline is speaking out for the first time about his relationship with his famous mom.. After the singer's two sons decided not to attend her . She has already released nine studio albums such as In the Zone, Britney Jean among others. Hopefully - after some of the pain is expressed - They will be able to move on. Jayden Federline is quite a celebrity on Instagram. Top 250 Movies Most Popular Movies Top 250 TV Shows Most Popular TV Shows Most Popular Video Games Most Popular Music Videos Most Popular Podcasts. He was just trying to be a father.'. Both of Britney's sons are said to look like their father. She has described her sister Jamie Lynne, 31, as 'insane' for not siding with her against her parents and accused her brother Bryan, 45, of treating her like 'absolutely nothing.'. Sign up for Us Weekly's free, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more! Ill say it, Britney wrote via social media, adding that she was saddened by her exs claims. Kevin, who met Britney at a Hollywood club in 2004, when she was emerging from a 55-hour long marriage to her childhood friend Jason Alexander and he was expecting his second child with Shar, admits his relationship with Britney's father has not been without incident. Their monitors visits became less frequent, until they decided to stop visiting their mom. Email us at exclusive@the-sun.com or call 212 416 4552. Her parents are Lynne Irena Bridges, an author and James Parnell Spears. American rapper, DJ, actor, television personality, professional wrestler, and fashion model. Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheSunUS and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheSunUS, 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP, Britney Spears' sons Jayden (left) and Sean Preston (right) were seen in a rare social media post with dad Kevin Federline's pal Eddie Morales (centre), Sean, 16, and Jayden, 15, could be seen posing for a fun snap with Kevin Federline's pal Eddie Morales, Eddie also shared a clip of Sean playing the piano, Another snap showed Kevin hanging out with pals, Britney gushed about her sons last month when they both had birthdays, Britney Spears' son wows followers with his piano playing, Britney Spears sons Sean Preston, 16, & Jayden, 15, in rare social media appearance after moms conservatorship victory, Justin Bieber fans 'confused' as Diane Keaton, 75, plays his love interest in pop star's new music video. Britney Spears and Kevin Federline's son Jayden Federline shows off his impressive piano skills while spending time with his father and dancer Eddie Morales. Now, speaking for the first time to documentary film maker Daphne Barak, Preston and Jayden reveal the truth about their relationship with their mother. Memow and Uncle Bryan are a good part of our lives. Angela Andaloro is a Parents News Writer at PEOPLE. Despite his frustration, however, he harbours hope he and his mother will be reunited, while fearing the drama surrounding her life may never end. Britney Spears and Sam Asghari; Britney Spears with sons Preston and Jayden. ", "They are not bad people. Kevin Federline posted 4-year-old videos showing ex-wife Britney Spears parenting their teen boys. By clicking Sign Up, you agree to our Terms and Conditions and that you have read our Privacy Policy. Britney Spears & Justin Timberlakes Dating Timeline: From The Mickey Mouse Club To Their Breakup & Through Today, Click to Subscribe to Get Our Free HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter, Britney Spears Twerks In Baby Pink Dress For Sexy New Video, Britney Spears Dances To Her Own 2003 Song The Hook Up While Rocking Little Black Dress, Iggy Azalea Confirms Shes In Touch With Britney Spears After Calling Stars Conservatorship Abusive, Britney Spears & Justin Timberlakes Dating Timeline: From The Mickey Mouse Club To Their Breakup & Through Today, Beautiful Nature-Inspired Baby Names Used By Celebrity Parents, Did Vanderpump Rules Tom Cheated on Ariana With Raquel? Morales, who is the CEO of Movision Entertainment, also shared a video of Jayden showing off his impressive piano-playing skills. Your email address will not be published. After their father, Kevin stated some harsh things about Spears, claiming her conservatorship was actually saving her and how their boys hadnt seen her in months, it got even messier. In a revealing interview with The Daily Mail airing Friday on ITV, the 15-year-old son of the "Hold Me Closer" singer, 40, and ex-husband Kevin Federline discussed his and brother Sean Preston's mixed feelings about their relationship with their mom. Church with the family! Britney wrote next to this photo, which included her dad Jamie, who used to serve as her conservator. "And I came to the realization of how famous she was and how successful she is as a person and that inspired me. Britney Spears is continuing to speak her mind via voice memos. It's just going to take a lot of time and effort I really want to see her again. On June 23, 2021, the pop star broke her silence about her conservatorship amid the #FreeBritney movement and told the judge via Zoom that she wants her life back as well as more freedom to make her own decisions. !, Related: The next court date is November 13 when terminating the conservatorship will be discussed. Terms of Use Two are Britney and Kevin's boys: Sean Preston, 16, and Jayden, 15. Anyway, we had a small party and the coolest ice cream cakes!!! ", Still, Jayden and his brother find themselves torn regarding Spears' use of social media, noting that Preston "asked my mother not to post his photos, and she did it anyway. There is a high chance it is never going to stop,' he says. Jayden defended his gramps, saying he didn't deserve all the venom from the FreeBritney folks, adding, "He was just trying to be a father." Play video content AUGUST 2022 "RESPECT ME!! My kids are very private, which I love, but I will tell you they are both extremely talented, she continued. Im only human, and Ive done my best.. Daphne Barak, Documentary Film Maker 'Preston and I are very united. Broadimage/Shutterstock; VALERIE MACON/AFP via Getty, Britney Spears, Sam Asghari React to Kevin Federline's Claims That Her 2 Sons Don't Want to See Her, Britney Spears' Dad Jamie Says He Misses Grandsons Jayden and Preston: 'The Family's a Mess', Sam Asghari Defends Wife Britney Spears amid Nude Photo Backlash: 'Who Am I to Control Someone? She has appeared in several television shows and movies so far. . The interview will air on ITV news tomorrow. So it didn't go well. "Before Sky Zone!" She is a well known actress and singer. Breathe Heavy first reported, Britney's son Jayden James Federline, whom she shares with her ex-husband Kevin, recently took to Instagram live to talk to his followers.A bunch of Britney fans joined his chat and started to ask him questions. Their wedding ceremony was held on 18 September 2004, and they legally married on 6 October 2004. The "Baby One More Time" singer sees the boys "less frequently . It's crazy!!! I have to ask their permission to post them because they are extremely independent little men!! Britney Spears' son Jayden Federline recently opened up about his relationship with his mom. In September, Jamie wassuspended from his duties and Britneys conservatorship was finally terminated by a judge on November 12, 2021. They are not bad people! Brit said of the Los Angeles Rams wide receiver. Please note that this form cannot be used to reset your Google or Facebook password. After Jayden Federline spoke about his mother and claimed she caused him and his brother "emotional trauma," Britney Spears turned to social media to clear the air. chloe johnson peter buck wedding; le mal en elle fin du film , updated However, throughout 2022, some drama has reared its ugly head, starting an all-out, messy feud between the boys and their mom. Britney Spears and ex-husband Kevin Federline's sons made a rare appearance on social media, and they look all grown up.