Dear traveler Matti quickly became part of the group and I think we miss him more than the country itself. He Mariana Travel was very easy to work with, i changed my plans multiple times and they were accommodating. 92 places sorted by traveler favorites Clear all filters 2022 1. We had a magical last night in Iceland thanks to this wonderful man. everything went well and we are looking forward having you back on board. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Airport Transfer in Iceland from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik City With Hotel Drop Off is hosted by Airport Direct. Park Inn by Radisson Reykjavik Keflavik Airport: Over booked - Read 455 reviews, view 242 photos, and find great deals for Park Inn by Radisson Reykjavik Keflavik Airport at Tripadvisor We are two friends who will both arrive in Reykjavik on Fri Aug 4th from different home continents. Overall not a bad experience that is to a couple nice Icelandic guys the company sells you a lot more!!!! Each transfer departure was due to a last minute decision as the weather was changing very fast. Iceland: Airport Transfers between Keflavk Airport and Reykjavk City Center is hosted by Reykjavik Excursions. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. However, several other buses arrived for various locations and tours, but not ours. _________________________________ Still, they refused to refund the unused fare or make any other offer. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 63592P9, Avoid Hotel Pick Up Scam and Terrible Service: Book Elsewhere and Save Yourself the Grief. We were stopping in an area where the buses are not allowed to go, but the driver pointed us in the right direction and showed us where to wait for the return trip on departure day. When you arrive you can't imagine how a bus can take you to a terminal and then little minibuses transfer you on - but it works. We take you to where you want to be in Reykjavk and surrounding town in Iceland . Regards, We perform checks on reviews Clear all filters 2022 1. more, If you have questions about accessibility, wed be happy to help. Glad to hear all went well with your transfer eventually and we hope to have you back on board on your next visit to Iceland. 57.68. I want to book a ticket from the airport but I don't understand the timetable on your website. I communicated with Jon several times to initially arrange an airport to Reyk transfer. The lights were not that strong but it, Gullfoss and Geysir was an incredible experience of natural events. We need to drop off at the cruise terminal in August. It got us from the airport to our hotel in a nice car, friendly driver, cheaper than, I pre booked return transfers for 2 people from Hamraborg to Keflavik Airport Monday 6th of February. Helga Brynds Jnsdttir After collecting your luggage and exiting the customs check,meet with your driver in the arrivals hall. Icelimo took great care of us and showed us the beautiful areas around Reykjavik. Flosi was an excellent driver, very knowledgeable and, Love the itinerary - but do it yourself if possible. My departure flight is 7.40am and I will be staying at Alda Hotel Reykjavik. We are very happy to see that you were please with our services. Thank you for taking the time in writing us about your experience with us. Cheap Bus Tours in Iceland Airport Transfers Book the cheapest and fastest flybus transfer between Reykjavik and Keflavk International Airport. I paid ten dollars more for Airport Direct because I thought it m, We booked this transfer both ways before arrival and as we arrived early they managed to switch us to an earlier b, Timeframe/window for pick up is 30 mins, why not just have a scheduled pick up time - we arrived within 30 mins and, Airport Direct is definitely not on time. It left on time and was a very good journey. What an outstanding driver and guide! Booked a return premium service to and from the airport, the trip to the hotel was ok. Driver didnt speak fro the whole of the ride, no details of the onboard wifi, when i tried logging in was a really pain, lots of info required unless you wanted to safe your facebook account details, then they wanted to sand a one time passcode to my mobile that wasnt on roaming. Without meeting Walter, having a good initial experience and picking up his card, this would have ended quite differently. Restaurant on the south coast for return trip to Reykjavik 12:07 pm. After making it to the city center, the bus driver combined stops 9 and 10 (closer to 9 as we later learned). 4 All photos (14) Airport Express Shared Arrival Transfer from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik Hotels By Gray Line Iceland 179 reviews from $28.95 per adult Check availability Lowest price guarantee Reserve now & pay laterFree cancellation Ages 0-99, max of 50 per group Duration: 45-60 minutes Start time: Check availability Mobile ticket For hotels in the city centre streets where traffic is restricted, the drop-off will be at a nearby bus stop. Airport Transfer in Iceland from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik City With Hotel Drop Off 31 from 30.49 per adult Airport Transfer in Iceland from Reykjavik City to Keflavik Airport One Way 22 from 24.22 per adult Return Economy Airport Transfer between Keflavik International Airport and Reykjavik City 14 from 40.36 per adult Quality, Environmental & Safety Control Quality, Environmental & Safety Control 2. He said he would take us back to Reykjavik and we could make arrangements to pay the 1 way fare upon arrival. Camping Cars Car Rental 211 Taxis & Shuttles I booked Grayline through 'Holiday Extras' for transfer from airport to hotel and return. It was a great time. The tour guide, Matti, was the best I've ever had on any excursion outside of the US (or in the US for the matter). We cannot be responsible for flight delays or passengers missing their reserved transfers and any discrepancy by airlines should be reported to the relevant airline for compensation. How much is Iceland: Airport Transfers between Keflavk Airport and Reykjavk City Center? drivers are, Very efficient on time service took the stress and worries about transfers away! We are two friends who will both arrive in Reykjavik on Fri Aug 4th from different home continents. On average, this experience will take approximately 45m. Dont take it from us heres what people have to say about this operator. How much time do I need for Iceland: Airport Transfers between Keflavk Airport and Reykjavk City Center? I sent an email but have had no response, Apa nama web nya jika saya mau pesan online bus dari KEV menuju kota, Hello, is completely unacceptable. Walter is a excellent guide. more, If you have questions about accessibility, wed be happy to help. Further more, the shuttle driver was quite unpleasant and seemed to be annoyed by my presence - the only person she had to take to a hotel. Door to Door Airport Shuttle Transfers. After flying overnight, it is not desirable to sit with 2 children in a bus depot. When the driver finally arrived after 45 minutes, we were shown to the minibus. I cant believe Im talking about the airport bathroom, however the look caught me off guard. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. While I asked about him picking us up, he advised he could but it would be cheaper for us to use another company. Please provide list . We used Greyline for our Keflavik airport - Reykjavk hotel transfers and they were all on time, with helpful staff and clean buses. Hi, I'm staying at the Hilton Canopy in Reykjavik City Center. I am planning to travel in December. Adrenaline & Extreme Tours Taxis & Shuttles, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours Helicopter Tours. It does work - seems unlikely but it's good! Pre-book your seat to guarantee your scheduled, shared ride. I purchased an airport transfer and paid more for "hotel drop off". There should be no problem. Taxi - Reykjavik 29 Taxis & Shuttles By np722 South Coast Full Day Tour by Minibus from Reykjavik, Northern Lights tour from Reykjavik |Small group, FREE photos & Hot Chocolate, Northern Lights Cruise from Downtown Reykjavik, Golden Circle, Blue Lagoon Including Admission & Kerid Volcanic Crater, Perlan Museum - Wonders of Iceland & rra Northern Lights Planetarium Show, Reykjavik Food Walk - Local Foodie Adventure in Iceland, Silfra: Snorkeling Between Tectonic Plates with Pick Up from Reykjavik, Golden Circle Classic Day Trip from Reykjavik, Whale Watching & Dolphin Luxury Yacht Cruise, Airport Express Shared Departure Transfer from Reykjavik Hotels to Keflavik Airport, Airport Express Shared Departure transfer from Reykjavik City to Keflavik Airport, Iceland: Airport Transfers between Keflavik Airport and Reykjavik Hotels, Return Door to Door Premium Airport Transfer between Keflavik International Airport and your accommodation in Reykjavik City, Airport Express Shared Arrival Transfer from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik City, Airport Express Shared Arrival Transfer from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik Hotels, Return Economy Airport Transfer - Keflavik Airport to Accommodation or Bus Stop, Airport Transfer in Iceland from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik City With Hotel Drop Off, Departure from Reykjavik - Private airport transfer to Keflavik airport, Return Economy Airport Transfer between Keflavik International Airport and Reykjavik City, Iceland: Airport Transfers between Keflavk Airport and Reykjavk City Center provided by Reykjavik Excursions. If I miss the bus, which is scheduled in booking, due to delayed flight or some other reasons, could I be allowed to take a behind scheduled bus? Runs regularly, and ideal for getting from Keflavik to Domestic airport with minimal fuss.. Flybus with Reykjavik excursions has one of the two counters right when you exit the airport. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Easy to book, bus station easy to find, timings of the buses was a little inconvenient. Ir al contenido principal. This starts with transfers, however you do get what you pay for. Thank you for sharing your experience and I am sorry that our tours and services did not fulfill your expectations. Highly recommended. On the one hand you say there is a bus for each plane arriving but in the other hand I see in your shedule there are no buses in the airport from 20:30 to 23:30. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. One way from ISK 7,990. As well as the Gullfoss waterfall, Strokkur Geysir and the Thingvellir National Park we also visited the geothermal spa at Fontana, which was delightful. Thank you Emily for taking time in writing us this very detailed review about your experience. We recommend booking a transfer departing approximately 1 hour after your scheduled arrival. Taking the transfer from Keflavik airport to Reykjavik youll find the Airport Direct desk in the arrivals hall, and the Airport Direct orange buses are situated right in front of the airport, only 1 minute walk from the arrivals hall. About. 3 hours from leaving the airport to my destination downtown is totally unacceptable. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Taxi - Reykjavik 29 Taxis & Shuttles By np722 Helpful Airport Direct person at airport got us on earlier than scheduled bus and, Does what it says on the tin. Airport Transfer in Iceland from Reykjavik City to Keflavik Airport with Hotel Pick Up 69 For the most economical way to get to Keflavik International Airport (KEF) a shared airport is the way to go. We apologize for any inconvenience created with your transfer and we hope that despite this we will see you again back on board. Due to the weather both our pre booked trips had to be rearranged and Hans was so helpful in doing this for us. VIP Travel: Punctual, safe, clean and great offers of tours - See 157 traveler reviews, 15 candid photos, and great deals for Reykjavik, Iceland, at Tripadvisor. Any suggestions on airlines/websites/apps? The instructions made it clear that the main service is to the bus terminal and then you change to another smaller bus to be taken to your hotel so we knew what to expect. If we had been told that this is how it works, we would have gone with another option. When you visit Iceland you have to understand everything is expensive when you compare to the usual city/short breaks. The bus never arrived. Hello Patrick! He provided a little background information and a local's perspective on current happenings in Iceland We did the Golden Circle tour which included three major sites and several smaller ones. Iceland: Airport Transfers between Keflavk Airport and Reykjavk City Center price starts from $24.00. Jon was very gracious with this request. Tripadvisor will not allow me to post an outside link. See all things to do. A note from Iceland: Airport Transfers between Keflavk Airport and Reykjavk City Center. We always do our utmost to keep the schedule on time, however in the past few days we have experienced unusually extreme weather. We strive to provide excellent customer services from beginning to the end. Also, may we confirm that from 1 July 2021, arriving international passengers who have proof of vaccination may board the bus while still awaiting their airport Covid test results? It is truly regrettable that our repeated notice by e-mail did not reach you to let you know of the half hour earlier schedule change. I needed to stop at BSI so I had to buy an additional ticket both ways which caused trouble bc I needed to show *both* the Reykjavik terminal ticket and the BSI smartbus ticket??? Just call the number below and reference the product code: 24308P8. Viagens Alertas Fazer login Hi, Most of the other people on our bus from the airport got picked up from the bus depot to go to their hotels within 10 minutes. No problems. We are sorry to see you find our Economy+ transfer confusing. Our drivers will wear gloves when handling luggage. I had requested the appropriate car seats for our grandchildren and the bus driver did have them. He came and happily picked us up and promptly delivered us there. Dont take it from us heres what people have to say about this operator. We were picked up from our, The sites selected are lovely but some were so overwhelming busy (and we were out of season) it was slightly off pu, Fantastic day. AMAZING TOUR: Lots included in only 6 hours!! Helga Brynds Jnsdttir He is professional and knowledgeable and a terrific guide and driver. Ater holding for what felt an eternity we reached the helpdesk, who promised to send someone (they had clearly forgotten us). Great Iceland City Tours Multi-day Tours 2022 2. It is truly unfortunate that you missed the last transfer of the morning due to a flight delay. What restaurants are near Airport Direct? Hi, thank you for your question and interest in our service. Hello! When I and 3 others got to the parking lot all of TWO MINUTES after 6 PM, we found the RE bus had already left. Really good hiring company, they picked us up and took us back to the airport with no extra charge. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact. Direkt zum Hauptinhalt. WORST COMPANY - STAY AWAY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. They rang to let us know they were 2 mins away and again the transfer was perfectly smooth. Darren very entertaining a, In 2022 we did the golden circle trip with East West Travel and as we were coming back to Iceland for a second time, Golden Circle tour with Darren and Gunni Had the best time! It is worth booking a later one in case your flight is delayed but they seem to put you on an eatlier one (in our experience) if you arrive early like we did from UK. Viajes Alertas Iniciar sesin Super easy, not expensive at all. We did transfer from Reykjavik to the airport with Finn. We had to ask which direction to walk in in order to get to our hotel. 12. from. Our guide Skhulio (probably spelt wrong) was a lovely fella who gave out relevant i, Great tour, Norbert our driver got us everywhere safely and within good time. Prices correct at time of writing, may be subject to change according to supplier availability. Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy. 2023 Iceland: Airport Transfers between Keflavk Airport and Reykjavk City Center, Discover and book Iceland: Airport Transfers between Keflavk Airport and Reykjavk City Center on Tripadvisor, International Youth Hostel Hotels in Reykjavik, Hotels near Harpa Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre, Hotels near Reykjavik Domestic Airport (RKV), Motels near Reykjavik Domestic Airport (RKV), Game & Entertainment Centers in Reykjavik, Harpa Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre: Tickets & Tours, National Museum of Iceland: Tickets & Tours, The Settlement Exhibition: Tickets & Tours, Icelandic Phallological Museum: Tickets & Tours, Reykjavik Maritime Museum: Tickets & Tours, Nautholsvik Geothermal Beach: Tickets & Tours, Wadi Rum Full Day Jeep Tour - Overnight in Panoramic Tent - Traditional Food, 2-Hour Private Luxury Champagne Sunset Cruise, Big Island Zipline Adventure - 2 1/2 hours, Emerald Cave Clear-Bottom Kayak Half-Day Guided Tour with Optional Shuttle, Cala Salada and Unspoiled North Beach Tour. Call Email Write a review. A very helpful and informative guide. Excellent service. How much is Airport Express Shared Arrival Transfer from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik Hotels? Thank you. Confirmation will be received at time of booking, The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions, Important: please note your date of departure and preferred time from the list (found in the 'What to Expect' section) in the 'special requirements' field at checkout, This experience requires good weather. Avaliao. All it took then was to walk up, showed my booking #, and that was it. Finally when I accidentally left my phone in another Taxi and only had a receipt to try to identify the taxi, I called him and he let me send him the receipt and put me in contact with the taxi driver that had my phone. The attendant instructed me to take a taxi to the airport and they would reimburse me.. He was great ! Pre-book this service and receive pickup from your accommodation in Reykjavik city center. Our driver and Master Multi-day Tours 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours. If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, wed be happy to help. Comfortable seating on each bus. What is the Iceland: Airport Transfers between Keflavk Airport and Reykjavk City Center cancellation policy? We laughed all day. Passer au contenu principal. Failing the bus option how much would a. Regards, A little confusion at the airport they didnt send me to my hotel (in Reykjavk, a bus can ONLY drop you off at a bus stop. Despite this I hope that you enjoyed your visit to Iceland. Plus got to move at our own pace, no rush, and got to learn about the town/area too. The ride from the airport is 45 min and once you are in the Smart Bus, especially if you are the only customer, it should not take more than 5-10 min to be dropped off at your location. Our guide was very Jaks Travel is excellent and very reliable taxi/transport, 100% customer focus, very friendly, great price, never lets My husband and I arrived at the Keflavik airport shortly before midnight on Sept 24, 2016. I get it, its high tourists season and everyone is probably over worked. The drivers have a list of who they are eppecting and may call out names to let you join minibuses. Hi Will you be able to drop us off at Storm hotel? Maybe more time in the last stop was the reason, Excellent service from this company. airportdirect.is, Hello! I pre booked return transfers for 2 people from Hamraborg to Keflavik Airport Monday 6th of February. They run about every hour. Airport Transfer in Iceland from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik City With Hotel Drop Off cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. He was eager to share information about the area. Is that possible? Airport Transfer in Iceland from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik City With Hotel Drop Off By Airport Direct 31 reviews from $36.80 per adult Check availability Lowest price guarantee Reserve now & pay laterFree cancellation Ages 0-99, max of 53 per group Duration: 45-75 minutes Start time: Check availability Mobile ticket What's included I am a local, I live here. I called the company and the attendant put me on the next bus. more, If you have questions about accessibility, wed be happy to help. Great stories, lots of facts and just all round g, We saw nothing, also the bus was so crowded and total 6 buses all went to the same place. Thank you kindly for taking the time in writing us this review and for choosing us. We recommend booking La Romana Airport Transfers tours ahead of time to secure your spot. Choose these folks when you have the option. Airport Direct 2,303 Bus Services Taxis & Shuttles Open now By samdaisy Everything worked perfectly the bus was waiting as soon as we landed and journey to centre very comfortable with the. The last night we went out at 9pm. We do advertise that we have multiple type of services (Premium, Private, Economy Plus and Economy) . (Our drop off man simply pointed to our hotel, a hundred meters away, and politely opened the van door so we could get our cases out easily. Dear vinceDerby, We have already cancelled and refunded your original booking as a gesture of good will but regrettably not able to refund the taxi fare you needed to take in order to catch another transfer to the airport. That was also a perfect experience. We perform checks on reviews Clear all filters 2022 1. You can walk directly to the bus with your proof of purchase where your bus driver is waiting for you. Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy. Thank you to those who answered my questions about splitting our itinerary. Thank you guennie3 for your very positive review and recommendation of our airport transfer service. We arrived a, Terrible experience. Doorgaan naar hoofdinhoud. Airport Taxi Iceland, Keflavik: See reviews, articles, and 7 photos of Airport Taxi Iceland, ranked No.15 on Tripadvisor among 15 attractions in Keflavik. Gunnar our tour guide was one of the, Classic Golden Circle tour with Darren and Jon on 24th February 2023. Thank you, Can you get on an earlier bus if we arrive early after prebooking. Fantastic day out, really enjoyed it. We're planning to go to Iceland around October/November 2019. Can you tell me? Which company provides Iceland: Airport Transfers between Keflavk Airport and Reykjavk City Center? Beoordeling. We are sorry to see your experience was not as pleasant as the previous transfers and we would like to hear more about it in order to make sure these situation do not repeat again, therefore we invite you to write us an email at info@airportdirect.is with your ticket number. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Reizen Notificaties Inloggen Upon arrival in Reykjavik, you may be asked to change to a minibus for the final transfer to your hotel. love the itinerary but would not book with this company. After waiting a further 10 minutes I made another call, and then a bus turned up to take us to the bus garage where they had held the main bus to take us to the airport. Next time, we will go with another company. Myself and my wife recently visited Iceland for the second time and knew in advance that the airport is approximately 50Km from Reykjavik. Thank you Sue for this well detailed review. The best Port Transfers in Iceland according to Viator travelers are: Iceland: Airport Transfers between Keflavk Airport and Reykjavk City Center. Amazing Tour, guide, driver and overal experienece, Disappointing in comparison to a previous trip. with 6 guests and the driver Siggurdur Holm Sigurdsson contributed greatly to a for our visit and also coordinated with another local guide for a tour of the W , accommodating, kind, funny + personable! I do hope that your visit with us in Iceland was otherwise pleasant. 121 places sorted by traveller favourites. You will find us as soon as you exit the arrivals hall. How much time do I need for Airport Express Shared Arrival Transfer from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik Hotels? We did not receive any notice that our messages were rejected. According to Tripadvisor travelers, these are the best ways to experience Airport Direct: $$ - $$$ European Contemporary Scandinavian, $$ - $$$ Seafood European Scandinavian, $ Bakeries Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options, $$ - $$$ European Scandinavian Vegetarian Friendly, $$ - $$$ Grill Wine Bar Vegetarian Friendly, Speciality Museums Points of Interest & Landmarks, Points of Interest & Landmarks Monuments & Statues. Northern Lights Cruise from Downtown Reykjavik, Golden Circle, Blue Lagoon Including Admission & Kerid Volcanic Crater, Reykjavik Food Walk - Local Foodie Adventure in Iceland, Perlan Museum - Wonders of Iceland & rra Northern Lights Planetarium Show, Small-Group Day Tour of Snaefellsnes Peninsula Natural Park, Whale Watching & Dolphin Luxury Yacht Cruise, Snorkeling Between Continents in Silfra with Photos Included, South Coast Full Day Tour by Minibus from Reykjavik, Airport Express Shared Departure Transfer from Reykjavik Hotels to Keflavik Airport, Airport Express Shared Arrival Transfer from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik City, Iceland: Airport Transfers between Keflavk Airport and Reykjavk City Center, Airport Transfer in Iceland from Reykjavik City to Keflavik Airport with Hotel Pick Up, Return Door to Door Premium Airport Transfer between Keflavik International Airport and your accommodation in Reykjavik City, Iceland: Airport Transfers between Keflavik Airport and Reykjavik Hotels, Door to Door Premium Airport Transfer from Keflavik International Airport to Reykjavik Hotels, Airport Express Shared Departure transfer from Reykjavik City to Keflavik Airport, Airport Transfer in Iceland from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik City one way, Airport Express Shared Arrival Transfer from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik Hotels, Excess luggage charges (where applicable).