Service great. Wines and cocktails ordered were great, and the peanut butter shortbread was a delightful end to the meal. taste Great servers and a good atmosphere. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. But, after two experiences with very tough meat (I complained about one and it was taken off the bill), we decided that theyd had a second chance and enough wasenough. Friendly and efficient service, the food was amazing. Is Hawksmoor Manchester implementing safety measures as a result of COVID-19? OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Our son didnt want a huge fuss but both the bar staff and Tam made it special for him. The other starter was absolutely in Fred Flintstone territory. Staff pleasant but not that efficient as forgot one of our sides And forgot the Diet Coke Thanks in advance. Is Hawksmoor Manchester implementing safety measures as a result of COVID-19? even went out of her way to reserve us a table at the bar after our food. I have to say that both the food and staff made the experience amazing! enjoyed the food but felt it was expensive and the dcor and overall ambience was lacking and we were disappointed as it wasn't value for money. In an industry where traditional farming methods are in decline, Hawksmoor prides itself on serving only British beef, fed on pasture and hay, raised slowly and, after slaughter, aged for 35 days for the flavour to develop. Throughout our experience the waiter was very attentive and quite humorous. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers. Mash & gravy was fantastic, creamed spinach even better. Food was absolutely superb, service first class and all staff seemed to know what they were doing and did everything whilst smiling Sheeven went out of her way to reserve us a table at the bar after our food. Service great. Thoroughly enjoyed it. One tip - The Chateaubriand was ordered rare and did have some bits which I would consider "extra rare/too rare". Reassuringly, the level of service and general hospitality is as before. Groups and Events. The restaurant was busy so it had a nice atmosphere too. For those needing respite from shopping or a post-museum pick-me-up there is also a set menu available lunch and early evenings Monday to Saturday and all day Sunday. Faultless. Sunday Roasts or for those looking for a casual bite, a set menu is available. Closest car park: Deansgate, Blackfriars Street, Manchester,M3 2EQ, HAWKSMOOR MANCHESTER184 186 Deansgate Monday-Thursday 12.00pm-3.00pm & 5.00pm-9.30pm (last booking) The food was to die for, we had the potted beef and bacon to start and the gravy was amazing! Whilst there are a range of other things on the menu, youve really come for the steak. Immerse yourself in England's landscapes, attractions, and cultural experiences. Not rushed but also timely. Steak seemed to have been cooked on a dirty grill as it was stained red and tasted of something like Smokey chorizo when we ordered plain steak Will definitely be coming back, not only for the food, but to see the smiling faces we had with us all night, the staff here make it the place it is, thank you so much! If you're after the best halal restaurants in Manchester, then the Irani-cafe inspired interiors and Indian cuisine of Dishoom . For one of us, a lovely light starter. Beautiful experience definitely worth a visit not just for the food but the service they are both exceptional!! In an industry where traditional farming methods are in decline, Hawksmoor prides itself on serving only British beef, fed on pasture and hay, raised slowly and, after slaughter, aged for 35 days for the flavour to develop. Nearest Station: Manchester Victoria; Manchester Piccadilly; EMAIL US BOOK ONLINE . Gotta be the best steak Ive ever had, cooked just how I like it and definitely worth the money. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. liked him. Yes, Hawksmoor Manchester is taking precautions against COVID-19. We were greeted with a warm welcome and promptly taken to our table. The quality of the ingredients was excellent. The place its packed even at 10pm at night! For one of us, a lovely light starter. MonThu 17:0021:30 From the moment we walked in, to our final depart was amazing. When you book a table on OpenTable.com, your reservation is instantly recorded in the restaurant's computerized reservation book - the same one the restaurant's host uses to track all reservations. Honestly an excellent experience, far superior to Hawksmoor Seven Dials which we used to frequent in London!More, When Hawksmoor opened in Manchester their first outside London we went several times. 10/10 would recommend a visit for a special occasion. Our server (Tam?) We do go on Sunday as they do a Sunday dinner. The other starter was absolutely in Fred Flintstone territory. An amazing place with THE best steak!! We were greeted with a warm welcome and promptly taken to our table. Reassuringly, the level of service and general hospitality is as before. The other starter was absolutely in Fred Flintstone territory. Sirloins for both of us. I had the veggie set menu. Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our. This website is using cookies to deliver the best browsing experience. Get quick answers from Hawksmoor Manchester staff and past visitors. Located next door to Spinningfields, we aim to serve the best steaks in Manchester. Throughout our experience the waiter was very attentive and quite humorous. A recent opening on Manchester's restaurant scene, The Refuge has already secured a spot as one of the city's most popular dining spots. So, to the steaks. Delicious, unctuous bone marrow, mixed with long cooked onions, presented in two halves of bone. The whole thing was lovely. We were party of four. The food was delicious, and next time we wont order so many sides as it was a struggle to finish them. And it comes at a price to match. Im not quite sure why we decided to give it a third chance but, several years later, here we were. We dont mind paying for good food but, at the end of the day, this was just a steak & chips dinner. Restaurant fab .. staff super but yes no childrens menu .. they do serve chips and burgers .. but real burgers unfortunately not to my 10 years old taste. Our server (Tam?) Reassuringly, the level of service and general hospitality is as before. Apparently the oysters were deliciousbut I swore to myself years ago that never shall an oyster pass my lips again, so I cannot confirm this. We reallyliked him. Good afternoon, Thank you for taking the time to leave such helpful and constructive feedback! Delicious, unctuous bone marrow, mixed with long cooked onions, presented in two halves of bone. taste First off with the staff, from the moment we walked into the door we were greeted by to lovelyguys who made us feel so welcome and we had a lovely conversation with, to Ryan who was our server and honestly couldnt do enough for us, he was incredible! Mystepdaughter is really quite fussy but she polished off her lunch and even pinched my Yorkshire pudding! Our server Sean was excellent- really nice northern hospitality and our food arrived promptly and piping hot (even more impressive given how busy Hawksmoor was when we visited). Hawksmoor Manchester, Manchester: See 2,737 unbiased reviews of Hawksmoor Manchester, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #80 of 2,301 restaurants in Manchester. The quality of the ingredients was excellent. Halal Restaurants in Manchester; Indian Restaurants in Manchester; Italian Restaurants in Manchester; . All in all, the staff made what was turning into a very stressful evening into a lovely experience for us as a family.More. Immerse yourself in England's landscapes, attractions, and cultural experiences. Special shout out to our amazing server Jen, she was so friendly and her affogato recommendation was out of this world (hazelnut ice cream, amaretto and coffee ) . With that in mind its ticked the box for visiting but I wouldnt go back.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Apparently the oysters were deliciousbut I swore to myself years ago that never shall an oyster pass my lips again, so I cannot confirm this. Faultless. All top notch. Me and my boyfriend came to Hawksmoor for the first time and I can not put into words how amazing all the staff and food was. We dont mind paying for good food but, at the end of the day, this was just a steak & chips dinner. our drinks was absolutely flawless, describing each drink to us as she placed it down. (It's the black terminal you may see when you arrive at the restaurant.). I rang at 4pm to explain this and they were very accommodating and arranged to move the table to 6:30 for us which we were not expecting to be so easy on a Friday evening. Reassuringly, the level of service and general hospitality is as before. In an industry where traditional farming methods are in decline, Hawksmoor prides itself on serving only British beef, fed on pasture and hay, raised slowly and, after slaughter, aged for 35 days for the flavour to develop. Staff so lovely and attentive with great recommendations. Hawksmoor Manchester. Sheeven went out of her way to reserve us a table at the bar after our food. Chateaubriand cooked to perfection, great service and a buzzing restaurant. Sunday 12.00pm-9.00pm (last booking), A place to blur day with night over cocktails and the countrys finest meat Steak was average. but I swore to myself years ago that never shall an oyster pass my lips again, so I cannot confirm this. Birthday meal with my partner and had very very good T bone steak. One of the best steaks Ive ever had. All in all, the staff made what was turning into a very stressful evening into a lovely experience for us as a family.More. It was the rump that I mentioned earlier that was tough, so no third chance for that. Monday - Saturday until 6.30pm and all day Sunday, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The menu in our restaurant features the very best dry-aged beef, sustainable seafood and seasonal farm produce from the UK. Is it small child friendly ? Mystepdaughter is really quite fussy but she polished off her lunch and even pinched my Yorkshire pudding! Reassuringly, the level of service and general hospitality is as before. Could you tell me if there is a good gluten free choice (are the chips cooked in oil that is not We are visiting on Sat 7th Jan, pls could you tell me if there is a dress code. Followed by sharing the spiced apple crumble which was the perfect way to finish the meal off. I would highly recommend going for drinks here, the place is fantastic and gives such a relaxed, casual vibe with excellent service! Will definitely be coming back, not only for the food, but to see the smiling faces we had with us all night, the staff here make it the place it is, thank you so much!More, Best steak Ive ever had and even better service. Our server (Tam?) Totally recommend!!! Sirloins for both of us. All in all, the staff made what was turning into a very stressful evening into a lovely experience for us as a family.More. All in all, the staff made what was turning into a very stressful evening into a lovely experience for us as a family. Absolutely amazing! 10/10 would recommend a visit for a special occasion.More, Myself and my family had an exceptional dining experience at Hawksmoor from walking through the door to leaving, both the food and staff made the day fantastic. But, after two experiences with very tough meat (I complained about one and it was taken off the bill), we decided that theyd had a second chance and enough wasenough. Sirloins for both of us. Apart for waiting a little longer to receive a beer at the table we were looked after, few but the price we paid didn't match the quality of food. We love coming to Hawksmoor when we visit Manchester! Absolutely worth the money.If you havent been here yet youre massively missing out, An all round great experience! And it comes at a price to match. Sirloins for both of us. The quality of the ingredients was excellent. 100% recommend (especially for an occasion). Well worth visiting if you like your steak. Please zoom back in. Clean and great ambience. The service and the food was excellent. Unfortunately a star has been lost as some veg was Luke warm and I was slightly disappointed to being 24 and only getting one slice of beef. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The website cannot function properly without these cookies. Is it small child friendly ? If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our. , with a 9.3 rating. We will certainly be back.The place its packed even at 10pm at night!More, Came here as we were out for a birthday celebration, had just eaten so decided to just have some cocktails in the bar such a warm welcoming, we sat at the bar and Deana recommended us a sour cherry negroni, Katie who also made usour drinks was absolutely flawless, describing each drink to us as she placed it down. Everyone else we saw were lovely and I dont think I have even been to a restaurant where I felt so welcomed and like I already knew everyone. Unlike other "online" reservation services which rely on faxes or table allocations, OpenTable has live Internet connections into the restaurants themselves. The rest of the party had a Sirloin, and a Chateaubriand shared between two. Are you sure you want to delete this question? We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. The quality of the ingredients was excellent. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Does anyone know if the meat is halal? enough. From the fantastic welcome upon entry to the table service, amazing food and ambience. HawksmoorUK, General Manager at Hawksmoor Manchester, responded to this review Responded 9 March 2020. liked him. 40 reviews of Hawksmoor Manchester "Like half of Manchester, when I received an email inviting me to apply for the soft launch of Hawksmoor, I sent off the emails with hands shaking and hoping to get a spot. 0161 833 4333. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Grass-fed, native breeds that are dry-aged then grilled over charcoal. Set in a former Victorian courthouse, Hawksmoor is a truly stunning place to eat. But it doesnt come with any sides, which are extras. We agree to do our very best to protect your privacy by making sure we have appropriate security measures in place to protect that information and to comply by all UK Data Protection legislation in relation to your personal data. The food was to die for, we had the potted beef and bacon to start and the gravy was amazing! Everyone wants you to have a nice time and do all that you need of them. Restaurant fab .. staff super but yes no childrens menu .. they do serve chips and burgers .. but real burgers unfortunately not to my 10 years old taste. roughly what are you looking at price wise ? Unfortunately a star has been lost as some veg was Luke warm and I was slightly disappointed to being 24 and only getting one slice of beef. We dont mind paying for good food but, at the end of the day, this was just a steak & chips dinner. I rang at 4pm to explain this and they were very accommodating and arranged to move the table to 6:30 for us which we were not expecting to be so easy on a Friday evening. You can read our Privacy Policy here. Book a Table. 100% recommend (especially for an occasion)More, Great night out with the husband and the kids. We do go on Sunday as they do a Sunday dinner. Me and my boyfriend came to Hawksmoor for the first time and I can not put into words how amazing all the staff and food was. For one of us, a lovely light starter. We never had to remind anyone of anything, never had to ask for more water, and when food or drinks were brought the staff knew which person had what (despite not being the one to take our order). The food was to die for, we had the potted beef and bacon to start and the gravy was amazing! I should imagine so,just ring them and see what they say. We were greeted with a warm welcome and promptly taken to our table. Whilst there are a range of other things on the menu, youve really come for the steak. Food good quality not exceptional. I should imagine so,just ring them and see what they say. Faultless. even went out of her way to reserve us a table at the bar after our food. Sunday Roasts or for those looking for a casual bite, a set menu is available. 10/10 would recommend a visit for a special occasion. I would highly recommend going for drinks here, the place is fantastic and gives such a relaxed, casual vibe with excellent service!More, From the moment you walk in you are made to feel welcome and special. And it comes at a price to match. But it doesnt come with any sides, which are extras. Apparently the oysters were deliciousbut I swore to myself years ago that never shall an oyster pass my lips again, so I cannot confirm this. Were probably not in a rush to come back.More, Myself and two friends visited for Sunday lunch at 4pm. Felt like they figured you had come for the name, perhaps the dishes, and that was enough. Here are 8 top cities you need to explore in England. This was a meal which, including a couple of drinks and service, came to 180. Of course, Fred would have turned the bones into long dangly earrings for Wilma but, here, the server just takes them away, presumably to be thoroughly cleaned and reused. Hawksmoor Manchester said on Twitter it hoped the customers had enjoyed their evening after being given the . Is this a child friendly place ? Sheeven went out of her way to reserve us a table at the bar after our food. As at all of our restaurants theres 5 corkage every Monday and on Sundays theres the roast beef that Observer Food Monthly named Best Sunday Lunch in the UK. I rang at 4pm to explain this and they were very accommodating and arranged to move the table to 6:30 for us which we were not expecting to be so easy on a Friday evening. taste Beautiful experience definitely worth a visit not just for the food but the service they are both exceptional!! 2,706 reviews #62 of 1,712 Restaurants in Manchester $$$$ Steakhouse Seafood British. You are zoomed out too far to see location pins. Wines and cocktails ordered were great, and the peanut butter shortbread was a delightful end to the meal. Hawksmoor Manchester 2,755 reviews Closed Now Seafood, Steakhouse Menu "Wish I could give more stars!" "5/5 - great food and service" 2022 5. Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously. enough. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our. TimeOutManchester. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Its a generous portion, served with toasted sourdough. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? more. 8 best cities to visit in England and what you can do in each. First off with the staff, from the moment we walked into the door we were greeted by to lovelyguys who made us feel so welcome and we had a lovely conversation with, to Ryan who was our server and honestly couldnt do enough for us, he was incredible! Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Reservations, Private Dining, Seating, Free Wifi, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, BYOB, Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. we had a good experience. Apart for waiting a little longer to receive a beer at the table we were looked afterMore, I left a review an was asked to contact you via email which i did we are now months down the line yet no contact from you which I'm not surprised as it matches the food we got may be I'm only 1 in afew but the price we paid didn't match the quality of foodMore, Dined with my boyfriend, we both ordered a cocktail (arrived very quickly and delicious) and the cast iron fillet steak with onions and bone marrow. The Avenue 1 Spinningfields Square Spinningfields, Manchester M3 3AP England +44 161 831 0288 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (61) Ratings and reviews 3.5 83 #669 of 1,583 Restaurants in Manchester RATINGS Food Service Value Details CUISINES Bar, Asian, Fusion Meals Lunch, Dinner FEATURES Get quick answers from Hawksmoor Manchester staff and past visitors. A thoroughly enjoyable occasion that I couldnt fault. Good quaiity but not necessarily good value for money. Saturday 12.00pm-10.00pm (last booking) The Porterhouse steak was cooked perfectly to ourtaste 184, 186 Deansgate, Manchester, ENG M3 3WB. Their menus revolve around the best ingredients they can find - whether it be beef from ethically-reared, grass-fed native cattle, Store Street Exchange TripAdvisor Traveller Rating 174 reviews Good quaiity but not necessarily good value for money. And with a smile. Our server (Tam?) Mushrooms were not good quality and did not taste good. Delicious, unctuous bone marrow, mixed with long cooked onions, presented in two halves of bone. 10/10 would recommend a visit for a special occasion.More, Myself and my family had an exceptional dining experience at Hawksmoor from walking through the door to leaving, both the food and staff made the day fantastic. Honestly an excellent experience, far superior to Hawksmoor Seven Dials which we used to frequent in London!More, When Hawksmoor opened in Manchester their first outside London we went several times.