My wife had a maple old fashioned of sorts and I had a specialized spin on a negroni. This is one of the most, Aquarium Restaurant, 516 Opry Mills Dr, Nashville, TN 37214, USA, At Monell's, the dinners are always just like your Southern grandma used to make. Id recommend the taco trio as well as the queso. 25 - 50. Make sure you make a reservation online well in advance! Their private event space is the entire 3rd floor of the building (200 seated, 350+ standing), which is a massive event space that can be rented out for weddings and corporate events. Then I did the breakfast bowl and added avocado. Both were very good but the London broil was excellent. The full service bar stocks an extensive range of wines, beers and cocktails, ensuring that no matter what you're looking for, you'll be able to find it here! Atmosphere, service, food and wine selection were all fantastic. He was amazing to work with and made sure everything was ready when we got there. The Farm House chef-owner Trey Cioccia's Printer's Alley cocktail den is an ode to a bygone era, both in menu and decor. Top notch, ordered most of the menu and have no complaints. This was the most helpful list! The brisket is the best in my opinion. Hot fresh food and a killer vibe. Report. A great place to go if you like this type of pizza. Weeks in advance and they only had a 5:45more, Social ClubsAmerican (Traditional)Lounges$$Downtown, Came here with a large group of girls for a bachelorette brunch, and Pinewood Social did notmore, American (Traditional)SouthernBarbeque$$Downtown, They take reservations for large parties and the 2 times I have been there with large groups ourmore, BarsAmerican (Traditional)Venues & Event Spaces$$Downtown, Was a great stop for lunch for a large group because you order your food with the bartender and pay immediately so made the confusion of a check with a largemore, I was here for a work dinner with a large group, so it was a fixed menu.more, Tasty and Delicious has the most amazing hamburgers in town. Theres more. I finished the meal with a small fruit cup- not bad. So much fun. Then head over to 5th & Taylor for your next group outing. While the house cocktail offerings are a little basic and lacking, the drink menu is first rate and features outstanding local/regional offerings. There are a variety of food options on the menu.more, BurgersAmerican (Traditional)Steakhouses$$Downtown, We arrived with our large group and were greeted by the friendly staff who directed us to themore, Breakfast & BrunchDinersComfort FoodDonelson, We were visiting Nashville the Labor Day weekend and stopped here for breakfast. We ordered drinks and he took forever to come back with our first round of drinks but when he finally arrived back to the table, I had asked if we could have the bottle instead of the glass of wine that I ordered. Also comment on any unique/fun dining experiences in the. Kudos to Dana and the bartenderswill have to check out the food if we ever visit Nashville again! Never dig through your emails again access all your flights, lodging, and any reservations in 1 place. The Sour Corn Cake starter was cold and not as good as it could be. Food was AMAZING!!! partners with the Restaurant General Manager to provide exceptional. I will say that the restaurant was a bit loud and could use some sound deadening to help with the ambiance (I couldnt hear my partner speak from across the table). A really nice brunch place. Open in Google Maps. Want to spend your day . This Opry Mills spot serves down-home southern specialties and wild game dishes. Also keep in mind that I'm a picky eater.. so the way that the food tasted to me might taste better to others. Most allow leashed dogs on park trails, and some feature off-leash play zones, too. The restaurant was clean and uncrowded despite being busy. These are the best kid friendly fun restaurants in Nashville, TN: People also liked: fun restaurants that serve alcohol, fun restaurants for a large party. The three of us split the sweet potato pizza, catfish, and meatballs. We recommend City House for celebratory dinners for almost any special occasion. The Stillery is the kind of restaurant you can relax, eat outstanding fresh food, and enjoy a signature Mason Jar Cocktail. I had been wanting to check out this place and I was afraid it wasnt going to live up to my hype. Specializing in hot chicken and cold drinks, Party Fowl will give your . Great talent. Skull's Rainbow Room Responded today Thank you! Fun way to spend an evening withmore, The service/staff are top notch and the food is delicious. Private Dining. Check out this little known, all-American spot. Find the best in dining based on location, cuisine, price, view, and more. The food overall was mediocre and very expensive. The magical experience and the atmosphere along with your meal is worth more than what you spend. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Each entree is served as a full course meal complete with a salad and soup, a shrimp appetizer, grilled vegetables, steamed rice, sherbet or ice cream, and green tea. Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park. Situated in East Nashville, you and your foodie crew will feel at home among the hippest people in the city and dine like queens. Thomas, Minnesota 2115 Summit Avenue St. 1235 Chattahoochee Ave NW, Atlanta, GA 30318. thomas midtown hospital, women's care in nashville, tennessee, including our private labor and delivery suites with birthing. . Subscribe for FREE and get the newest restaurants, events, and fun things to do in your inbox each week! We had reservations for Sunday Brunch this past weekend. How to reserve: Online and reservations@theacmenashville.com, The Holland House is great for large groups that are looking for an intimate setting with the feel of a relative's old Victorian house. This spot was really cute and had a great atmosphere but the food didnt really wow me. Nashville. Bottom line: perfect atmosphere to have your date night out on their patio however, am I in a rush to go back? Long (or short) hikes that lead to stunning summits, waterfalls, and breathtaking views can be an ideal bachelorette party move. POSITION SUMMARY: A Host/Hostess presents a positive first impression of the establishment's . Instead of giving the customer the pickle he literally refused us the bottle and said to us, Well come back to that after we drink our first glasses. Chandler. How would you feel??? Dont even get me started on the passion fruit coconut sorbet. Simple & quick pizza, definitely going back again on my next Nashville visit. MOTO, one of Nashville's most popular Italian restaurants, has several options for large groups and private parties. The dining experience was just that, an experience, not just dinner. were amazing. Wine pairing is available, but isn't included in the ticket price. associates. Ny strip as our main dishes and it might be the best steaks weve ever had! Wine pairing is available, but isn't included in the ticket price. Just a perfect evening all around! Service was great and drinks were not of a shy pour! The outdoor patio is magical after dark when it lights up with fairy lights. Nashville-Davidson Metropolitan Government (Balance), TN, Hey yelpers, I'm very excited to be visiting Nashville in about a week, and there for almost a week (for a conference, in part)! The outdoor patio seating is nice, and staff will bring you heaters to help warm up the area. We know this city. At Woolworth on 5th, you'll find southern staples, plus dancers swing to the sounds of the '50s, '60s and '70s. You have to make a reservation and theyll ask you some questions about allergies and food related questions. The stars of the night, however, were the bacon-wrapped quail served in a sorghum/date sauce, and mango cobbler served with coconut ice cream. He had very good manners, was polite and had great knowledge of the menu and the food. Great music and drinks with laid back vibes. However it was meh in presentation and nothing special to write home about. The menu changes by season and features fresh and light dishes. The waiter was exceptionally helpful with meal requests and friendly. I was hoping you, I'm looking for the best spots Belle Meade hasto offer-- restaurants, shops, outdoor fun anything! Nashville I-24 Campground, a full-service campground, is located in Smyrna, TN, just 30 minutes from Nashville. Outside on the patio, youll find long picnic tables perfect for larger groups. "We had large group come to Nashville for my husbands 40th birthday and were in the upstairs room of." more. Acme is one of Broadways many popular 4-story bars but offers a private celebration experience like no other. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Waited in the bar while our table to be prepared. Took our staff for a year end party today (yeah yeah, I know, I was late lol) and we had a fantastic time. You cannot pass up on this as it is thick, soft, and topped with delicious chocolate maple syrup and malt butter. The menu changes by season and features fresh and light dishes. Berry Hill. 8 Restaurants. House of Cards is an upscale dining and entertainment experience that features magic-themed cuisine and stunning performances by top magicians. The bread with burnt honey butter was phenomenal and a must have. She brought us blankets and extra cushioning without us even asking..made sure we had some water, and was incredibly friendly. The option to bring your own wine is also a big bonus. Full-Time. The OJ was just what I needed to start my meal. Not only is Kayne Prime considered one of the best steakhouses in Nashville, but if youre looking to celebrate with a large party, this might be the perfect spot for you. We were able to see the kitchen and wait staff work as a team, it was refreshing to see. If you don't have reservations you might need to negotiate for a good table. Known for our lively dining experiences featuring exceptional coastal-inspired food, cocktails, and live music in a beautifully designed atmosphere. This restaurant is excellent and everyone loves it!!! For sure this place gets one less star due to Kyles not so great service. Overall it was okay. The pavlova dessert was also a total delight! They could use better light management. The desserts were acceptable as well. "We will return!". Juliet and Hermitage area? Treat this as a full on experience of dinner and a show. 1017 Woodland St, Nashville, TN 37206, USA. The drink menu is fun and themed, however is a bit pricey. From the sweet potato hash to the goblets of mimosas, they'll be able to fit your big party of drunching goddesses no problem. The restaurant features an open kitchen with a large fireplace grill, wood-burning oven, white quarter-sawn oak bar, chefs counter, and new socially distanced heated outdoor dining patio with umbrellas. Exposed brick, high ceilings, and ambient lighting set the mood and attributed to themore, Love their energy! Sambuca features savory new American food and modern cocktails that will tempt any palate and nourish the soul. This is a no brainer must try restaurant. For larger parties, the full outdoor patio (11-50 seated) is available to rent and a refundable deposit is required. Beautiful and skilled burlesque dancers whomore, No food, just fun and drinks at this cool Nashville spot! I cant recommend it enough! The drinks are cheap and the atmosphere is casual. A Nashville girls weekend is just what you need if you are looking for some quality time with your friends in a popular US destination. The menu features delicious food and unique cocktails, and there are several seating options to choose from. Nashville Restaurants for Group Dining. What did people search for similar to unique fun dining experiences in Nashville, TN? The smaller private dining room, the Chefs Room (16 seated), is perfect for a birthday celebration or a graduation dinner. the one I had at Antonios was probably one of the best I have ever had.. ever. The cinnamon rolls were an added perk. The restaurant was not very crowded and they were doing a good job of distancing the tables formore. First you board, and you can walk around/explore the boat until they call you into the main room where all the dining tables and stage are. The smaller private dining room, the Chef's Room (16 seated), is perfect for a birthday celebration or a graduation dinner. Well yeah because he robbed us of something he didnt deserve and thought that it would go unnoticed. Their beignets are a magnificent starter to your brunch (my family and I get them every time we go), and the biscuits will be the perfect pre-game to your dinner entree. Absolutely amazing! The restaurant feels very cheery, light, and fun. Here's our list of the most fun restaurants in Nashville. First name. Get some seriously fun nautical bachelorette party ideas for boating in style. How to Redeem The Escape Company Orlando Coupons: Purchase your ticket on Travelin' Coupons and save up to $4.00 per person! The first floor has live music in the afternoon and evenings, and you can order food at the counter; the second floor has a sushi bar and tons of TVs, perfect for watching any big games that are on; and the third floor has the best rooftop view in Nashville. Great experience at the counter bar served by Samantha. Located underground in a 10,000 sq. 130 S. Arizona Ave, Chandler, Az 85225. If you're looking for a taste flown straight across the Atlantic . Everyone was extremely friendly. Under 25. They provide engaging training for the associates, and help develop. Service was great and the food was delicious. It also has a robust menu with lots of options to satisfy even your vegetarian and gluten-free friends. In need of a nice restaurant for your large group or private party? 113 2nd Ave N, Nashville, TN 37210. What can I say!!!! The lobster bisque is a must! Percy Warner Park. The Venue Manager. Just about everywhere you look, youll see a mom-and-pop eatery serving up some of the best Southern food you can imagine right across the street from a brand new concept restaurant serving some unique version of hot chicken. The organization this app provides has taken a huge weight off my shoulders. Airport / Donelson / Hermitage. I wasnt asked if I wanted it spicy. Ill still go back to house of cards, but thats something that should definitely be addressed. We happened to find this place online and luckily packed appropriate nice clothing. STK Steakhouse is not your daddys steakhouse, offering a high-energy dining experience that artfully combines the superior quality of a traditional steakhouse with a Vibe Dining atmosphere unlike any other. We payed about $20 for each plate, including the appetizer. Contact Information. But if youre looking for something more unique and nuanced, look no further than this list of 10 of the most unique places to eat in Nashville. Cool music, nice interior but gotta work on that service. we came up to the 28th floor on a Friday night to check out The Skye Bar. He made excellent suggestions, and we thoroughly enjoyed all of our choices. There are two private dining rooms including the Intermezzo Room (12 seated) and the Encore Room (40 seated, 50 standing). *edit: the tunes were great! I would have gave a 5 but only a small issue that was resolved before leaving but we will be back again. This massive Midtown bar and restaurant has no shortage of games, but the ping pong tables on the patio are the perfect outdoor hang. Then why was I msgd that order on its way,etc.? It comes in a themed glass, so I guess that's a plus. He took so long to come back to the table that we nearly missed our show, we were rushed in last minute to sit in the back. We have you covered! It was like shaved apple ice on a bed of salty organic sheep yogurt with some herbs. What an amazing experience we had for Valentine's Day last night. When you visit General Jackson Showboat in Nashville, you can enjoy a delicious meal while listening to talented singers and musicians. Clyde's on Church. Family style seating will add fun to any casual dinner group and loosen up a fancier occasion. For smaller groups, Acme doesnt take reservations, but if you go early, you can easily grab a good spot for your group in the dining areas or on the rooftop patio. Von Elrods is always pretty busy, but even with a larger group, youre usually able to get a table with very little wait time. What a great breakfast spot! Germantown. Brunch only review: Definitely make a reservation far in advance before you come. Dismiss. Offering a casual, yet refined dining experience with a sophisticated ambiance. House of Cards, named by OpenTable as one of America's 100 Best Restaurants, is Nashville's newest and most unique dining and entertainment experience. It was such a long wait that my mother reported to me that I fell asleep on her shoulder and started snoring . Ben never offered us a second round of drinks or dessert. The food was overpriced I found but still good. Join to apply for the Restaurant Group Controller role at Goodwin Recruiting. The little touches: the take clothes, serving pitchers, paper towels, sound system, and chairs were all much cheaper than the price would suggest. He gave great suggestions on drinks and the menu. It took 45 minutes after the appetizer, and well over an hour since we were seated to get our actual food. Best Restaurants for Special Occasions in Nashville, Davidson County: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Nashville Restaurants for Special Occasions and search by price, location, and more. Great salad too. Wonderful service! With options ranging from ricotta gnudi to chargrilled Spanish octopus, Treehouse has unique dishes mixed in with more traditional fare like pork and shrimp. Not sure what to do in Nashville for your bestie's bachelorette party? Best Fun Restaurants near me in Nashville, Tennessee. He came by once and my food came out before my Bloody Mary. Arnold's County Kitchen, located at 605 8 th Avenue South, offers some of the finest Southern cooking in Nashville. The service was decent but the food was just okay. Refined American fare served in lofty, rustic-industrial surrounds with a tree-lined patio. Guests can rent out the Private Dining Room (12-22 seated) or the Green Room (40 accommodated) which is semi-private. Only issue was a slow kitchen. It was more so the chatter coming from other tables that had our ears overwhelmed. Get more stories like this one delivered right to your email. Eggs were eggs, the sausage was incredible and the biscuit was also good. Every dish we had was delicious, well balanced in texture and acidity, and with some small innovative touches (me, googling sea buckthorn, etc). When we first walked in, we attempted to ask the bar tender where to go to get seated.. unfortunately, we were ignored. How to reserve: (615) 354-4294 to rent out the whole restaurant . Youll want to save this for later. Today,more. Love love love! So you Belle Meade dwellers out there, gimme the, We're fairly new to Nashville and trying to find fun things to do in the area. Facebook/Clyde's on Church. "We had a large group for my sister's bachelorette party. Liberty Common is uncommonly delicious! See time and distance between places, and optimize your route to get the most of your day. All the staff seem to really help each other out and everything runs so smoothly. Ordering is easy because theres a fixed menu each day, with large dishes being served to the whole table. You will not leave disappointed! If you like smoked meats, this is the place for you. Plus, maybe a drink suggestion or local tip here and there! The place isn't very big. Try the Farm Burger and a cold beer from the extensive beer list. This pizza restaurant spin-off from the genius minds behind Biscuit Love makes so much sense when you realize that the inspiration behind the business is food that people always seem to be happy while they're eating it: breakfast and pizza. The Pfunky Griddle can be rented out to seat parties of 40 or more (but is not available during breakfast and lunch hours on Saturday and Sunday). Price Range: A customer said to a family member "are you ready for this?" Great prices:) Guests dining in the Intermezzo Room have the option to order from the full menu or a customized limited menu. Nashville-Davidson Metropolitan Government (Balance), TN. Which was great because it could getmore, Well as it turns out, we watched several large groups go in and didn't see them come back out.more, of you, they'll be completely perplexed as to where to seat you, saving the tables for large groups.more, American (New)Breakfast & BrunchDesserts$$The Gulch, Making a reservation for a large party was a little hard. Fun spotgreat service. 4. Desert was great. Our usual breakfast choice is pecan waffles at the Waffle House just up the road from my home. 1. For larger parties, the Ivy Room (45 seated, 80 standing) is recommended for any reception-style event. 2. The semi-private Loft provides excellent views of Nashville's bustling Gulch neighborhood. Great pizza and an awesome atmosphere. Definitely a good experience and hopefully I come back to town and visit again this place! I was so confused bc others say how amazing their pastas were and honestly Olive Garden would have done a better job lol. The duck-am (prosciutto-wrapped duck) is remarkable and cooked to perfection. The drinks were very good. It has a clutch location on Church street right next to Play, which automatically makes it an exciting place to be. Its two private rooms are more on the formal side of dining, and can seat parties of up to 12 and as large as 22. Take peanuts, caramel, and marshmallow, and coat it in milk chocolate, and you get what is essentially the perfect candy bara Goo Goo Cluster. I got the brisket and gravy but they barely gave me any gravy so I actually asked for more and the biscuits tasted hard and almost stale. We ordered almost every dish on the menu--favorites were fusilli, duck, pappardelle, pork. Please remember that this review was two peoples opinion, not a handful. My wife and I celebrated her birthday here and had dinner in their public restaurant. Dont let the modest and small-sized front fool you! Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. The cocktails were strong and wine was a great pairing. christopher anderson obituary illinois; bammel middle school football schedule The Nut House is the largest rooftop bar downtown. Open for Lunch, Dinner, and Weekend Brunch. 1921 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37203. 2116 Meharry Blvd, Nashville, TN 37208. Their business is part of a nationwide restaurant boom just detailed in a report by market research company the NPD Group. Was the highlight of our trip! Fun summer stop!" . Many residents and visitors are thrilled to know that Nashville's Metro Parks and Greenways are dog-friendly. Just call 615-866-1620 about 30 minutes prior to your arrival to get on the list. The size was perfect for two people without leaving stuffed on carbs. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, The Hampton Social - Nashville is the perfect place to imbibe and enjoy the feeling of summer days. If I could give 6, 7, 8, or more stars I definitely would! No one answers the phone. Adele's Nashville. We all enjoyed the drinks wemore, Cocktail BarsAmerican (Traditional)Downtown, It really was very fun to watch! We are so glad we chose The Stillery for the event and will definitely be back the next time we are in Nashville!!". Other items on themore. Chef Kyle's team takes a fresh look at what classic Americana should be, and the result is a diverse and timeless menu.Sinema's cocktail program celebrates over 150 years of craft libations and includes a rare whiskey program with over 100 selections, thoughtfully selected wines and craft beers.Our space features two levels of dining space, including a bar and private dining areas. There appeared to be something for pretty much everyone. This is a review for restaurants in Nashville, TN: "Came here because of the reviews and advertisements in a lot of the local magazines. We made it here for lunch while exploring downtown and the museums. They had some really cool touches featuring scenes or items from the movie. This popular Germantown destination is inspired by Octoberfest so expect larger-than-life beers and delicious pretzels. We are planning a trip back as soon as possible. ft space, the venue offers an evening for guests unlike any other in the history of the South. A customer said to a family member "are you ready for this?" I can appreciate the time and effort that was put into every bite. Its three stories, and features various options for large groups, including casual dining downstairs as well as on the rooftop, which overlooks both the river and all of Downtown. Loved their brunch so much we went 3 days in a row on our trip. Popular dishes. For questions or to book by phone: 1-615-7789299 or by email: sroberts@thmc.biz. I.e the egg nog is $16 for like 3 oz of nog. The building is super sweet and truly feels like home with indoor dining and an outdoor back patio option. Of course we will be back. Cocktails are regular prices for Nashville, but were unique and delicious, including some classic speakeasy cocktails. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. The service is quick & in & out, the pizza is very tasty. 3. For larger events, you can also rent out the back patio to seat up to 150. I also recommend the crispy potatoes. Now open in Nashville, TN, each iteration of these critically-acclaimed restaurants is rooted in the heritage of the original, yet each also tells a tale of its own, inextricably woven into the unique fabric of the community in which it resides.