God blessed me with good height, which helps me with sports, too. As far as improving personally, I just want to continue working on my shooting, ball handling, and Basketball IQ.". Im good. PI: What do you like to do in your free time? He provided both ballast and seasoning to a dish that, without him, really just looks like some ingredients. Class Rank-C Drafted (5yr)1. It wasnt that much of a struggle, though. Apart from making indelible impacts in the economic development of his hometown, Ukpor, Chief Chukwudebelu has also, over the years, immensely contributed to the infrastructural development of the ancient town. 16 years old, 6'10" 215lbs with a 7'5" wingspan, a sweet shooting stroke and is also an intimidating rim protector and a promising passer.Remember the name Francis Chukwudebelu @FrancisChuk7 pic.twitter.com/9vZwMF7PE1. The team goal is always trying to compete for a championship. Only going into his Sophmore year, he has somuch time to expand his game,get better, and reach his goal of playing in the NBA. Back in Nigeria I didnt play basketball until 2018 it was my first time playing basketball ever in my life. Fri, 2/03. FC: I would say I was born athletic. Both are committed to Vanderbilt University for basketball. FC: Yeah, my mom is here on vacation until December, but theyre all back in Nigeria. When you combine his height of 6-foot-10 and a wingspan at 75, and you put that with someone whos the ultimate competitor with a phenomenal work ethic, you have something that most people consider special, Shelby said. Jei nenorite, kad mes ir ms partneriai naudotume slapukus ir asmeninius duomenis iais papildomais tikslais, spustelkite Atmesti visus. Savo pasirinkimus galite bet kada pakeisti spustelj ms svetainse ir programose esanias nuorodas Privatumo valdymo skydelis. 6:30 PM. Education was the main reason that Robinson chose to come to Greenhill, but, of course, the basketball program was also an important factor in his decision. List Wenn Sie Ihre Auswahl anpassen mchten, klicken Sie auf Datenschutzeinstellungen verwalten. Check out the Prep Hoops 2025 Texas Player Rankings The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. December 26, 2021, Thanksgiving Hoopfest Top Performers: Greenhill vs. Westlake, Noah Weber But Coach Shelby stuck with me and it was fun, too. Francis Chukwudebelu NBA DRAFT SCOUTING REPORT Draft Notes Francis is an elite level recruit with a bright basketball future. Francis Chukwudebelu. Evelyn Chukwudebelu, Inglewood, CA 90302 Background Check. Continue with Recommended Cookies. Im not sure how good I am, though. Chukwudebelu is 610, 220 pounds and will be a big name to watch these next few years. Omenuko is an honest and straightforward man whose rock-solid integrity has been attested to by many. Daugiau informacijos apie tai, kaip naudojame js asmeninius duomenis, rasite ms privatumo taisyklse ir slapuk taisyklse. After losing 9 seniors from last year's roster, this group has a great opportunity to continue the legacy of those 2022 seniors. Has a solid frame and massive 7-5 wingspan. A school that will make my dream come true. I also Co-host the 4141 podcast Are There More Wheels or Doors in the World? on my dribbling, shooting, finishing in the paint, all of that. Remember the name Francis Chukwudebelu. Indeed, every chapter of Chief Chukwudebelus six decades on earth presents enthralling testimonies of goodness and generosity. He is the author of two books and an award-winning journalist whose articles have appeared in ESPN The Magazine, SLAM, Sheridan Hoops, Sports Illustrated, Basketball Times and in newspapers nationwide. Oct 7, 2022 #1 Francis Chukwudebelu, the 6-foot-10, 200-pound. Pro Photos Tuesday, Mar 1, 2022. Difficult. Prediction 37.4%. Distance 934 mi. Recently, weve also seen the state develop some of the best bigs across the nation. Texas continues to have talent run thru the city pretty much every single year. Visible landmarks of his contributions to the development of Ukpor are there for even the blind to see. Lethal in the pick-and-pop as well. PI: What was that basketball journey like, going from Nigeria to the United States? The Prestonwood Christian star. Never miss the latest news from Stock Risers. Franklin Chukwzubelu. Francis Chukwudebelu is a 6-10, 220-pound Center (BK) from Plano, TX. Being relatively new to the sport, Chukwudebelu has made major strides in terms of his feel for the game, offensive skill-set, and defensive upside. Recruiting Vitals Recruiting Landed an offer from Alabama on October 20, 2022 No visits to Alabama are scheduled. Also to be in the NBA. I used to play a lot of soccer when I was younger, he said. Although he loves the game now, the 6-foot-11 freshman has not always played basketball. Francis Onyekachi has 1 job listed on their profile. "I used to play a lot of soccer when I was younger," he said. I went to PCA in the 8th grade so I am excited to come back and go to school with some of my friends. He also likes to write. I like watching Lionel Messi. Staff. Class Rank-C Drafted (5yr)0. FC: Im going to say how good I was. But I can run, jump, and do all of that stuff so for me playing basketball wasnt that much of a struggle, but it was still a struggle to do the layup line, dunking, dribbling, etc. PI: Whats the update with your recruitment? Known Locations: Los Angeles CA 90056, Los Angeles CA 90004 Possible Relatives: Evelyn U Chukwudebelu, Natasha T Chukwudebelu. Ive been working on that and also my ball handling. Its something that I have worked really hard on. Or go do something outside. Pronunciation of chukwudebelu with 1 audio pronunciations. Im still learning about some of the schools. Stay safe everyone. For the very latest on Francis Chukwudebelu, click here. Chukwudebelu is only a freshman, so he does not have any official offers yet. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Michigan State, Florida State, Kentucky, and schools like that., Im set to attend Late Night In The Phog in October at Kansas., All of this is new to me and Im just learning about each school that has offered or shown interest in me. Facebook Instagram Twitter 2023 Prep Hoops Next. There are many things to be grateful for after living ones life for six decades. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Im not the only tall kid in my family, though my two brothers are pretty tall, which is kind of cool, too, man. Frank De New Chukwudebelu. Learn about Francis Chukwudebelu and other recruit player profiles on RecruitingNation.com. My wingspan is like 75, which is pretty long. Francis Chukwudebelu: "Yes I will be attending Prestonwood Christian Academy. Junior Sanjna Kalisetty Performs Be More Chill with The Junior Players. Team. Although we only had a couple of hours to spare, the 80-team tournament provided us with a good opportunity to see some elite teams and a number of very talented players. kurtume bei tobulintume savo produktus ir paslaugas. who wins student body president riverdale. Now, however, Chukwudebelu is ready to take on the court. The main reason Chukwudebelu came to Greenhill was because his friends, seniors Noah Shelby and Lee Dort. He was the first pope from the Western Hemisphere, the first from South America, and the first from the Jesuit order. Has a solid frame and massive 7-5 wingspan. TBA. I want a school that will push me in academics and sports. 22 recruit in ESPN's Class of 2025 national rankings, already holds scholarship offers from Texas, Kansas, Memphis and seven others. I was so confused because it was my first time ever hearing about basketball stuff. He doesnt want me thinking about that stuff, just wants me to focus on basketball right now and keep getting great. I still have a lot to improve on, though. Five-star sophomore Francis Chukwudebelu has locked in two unofficial visits, he told @Stockrisers: Kansas on October 13-14 Michigan State on October 15-16 He holds scholarship offers from both schools and has been evaluated this live period by both coaching staffs. I can play all of that stuff and I love sports a lot. vertintume, kaip naudojats ms svetainmis ir programomis. Prestonwood Christian Academy. Bei der Nutzung unserer Websites und Apps verwenden wir, unsere Websites und Apps fr Sie bereitzustellen, Nutzer zu authentifizieren, Sicherheitsmanahmen anzuwenden und Spam und Missbrauch zu verhindern, und, Ihre Nutzung unserer Websites und Apps zu messen, personalisierte Werbung und Inhalte auf der Grundlage von Interessenprofilen anzuzeigen, die Effektivitt von personalisierten Anzeigen und Inhalten zu messen, sowie, unsere Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu entwickeln und zu verbessern. Texas, Class: 2025 As part of the Pro Insight Q&A series, Chukwudebelu discussed his basketball journey, adjusting to the United States, what motivates him, and more. View That is rare considering that he is just now entering his sophomore season at Prestonwood Christian Academy (TX). Subscribe to our newsletter. He is ranked the No. While he's still tapping into his upside, look for him to be a name to remember in the class of 2025. Dr. Chukwuemeka Ezeife, former Governor, Anambra State Twenty years ago, I got a Lifetime Achievement Award from Thisday Newspaper. He's got great size, incredible length and a skill-set that fits the modern NBA. When he arrived in the U.S., he met a coach who said he should try basketball. Francis Chukwudebelu: "As far as what I do best,I am able to stretch the floor because I can shoot the ball. There were several colleges that watched my team play at the Kansas City EYBL. Lonzo Ball was the rare player who made it all work for the Bulls. 1:37. I am also working in the weight room with Coach Josh Green to get stronger.. View Francis Onyekachi Chukwudebelu's profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. A 6'10 frame and 7'5 wingspan, make it easy for the big man to get buckets down low, often flourishing when a smaller guard is . Subscribe. I still have a long way to go. Francis Chukwudebelu 6'9 2025 NDA Academy (Richardson TX) . It was a good struggle, but I got used to it and its kind of fun right now. One of the most in-demand 2025 prospects in the country, Francis Chukwudebelu. 2023 Pro Insight, LLC. Projects as a versatile offensive talent who can stretch the floor out to 3. Prep Hoops Staff Francis Chukwudebelu; Recent Basketball Games. I am just trying to focus on getting better. Senator Ubah made the remarks during a public hearing organized by the Senate Committee on Health for his two bills: Federal Orthopaedic Hospital Ukpor, Anambra State (Establishment) Bill 2022 (SB. The Lions will play at tough schedule this season including the Thanksgiving Hoopfest and the Tarkanian Classic . Lethal in the pick-and-pop as well. September 15, 2022 1:43 pm ET Michigan State basketball is joining some of the top teams in the country in the pursuit of 2025 center Francis Chukwudebelu. He just wants me to keep playing. 16 years old, 6'10" 215lbs with a 7'5" wingspan, a sweet shooting stroke and is also an intimidating rim protector and a promising passer. Its not easy to defend a guy of that stature, better yet a guy who is a long shooter can hit from multiple levels, and once again has the 75 wingspan which is hard to contest. You are one of the most versatile players in the 2025 class, standing at 610 what do you feel you do best on the court and what makes you so versatile? Francis Chukwudebelu: Im from Lagos, Nigeria and I came here in 2018 with my mom on vacation to hang out and I met Coach [Derrick] Shelby who took me in and helped me out with basketball and academic stuff. PI: Being at an event like NBA Summer League what does that do to inspire or motivate you? Chief Chukwudebelu has brought so much priceless memories into my life and the lives of many people. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Roll Tide Wire takes a look at Francis Chukwudebelu's recruiting profile below. But he was like, trust me man, I can take you to the USA to go play basketball and I was still like, nah I want to play soccer but he was still like, trust me man, youre pretty tall for like 12 years old and I was like alright. He told me to give him my moms number so I did and I dont know what he did, but he talked to my mom and she was like, okay, lets trust him and do what he says. Back in Nigeria, he first told me the basketball rules and how to play the game. Education is always first because I know that basketball isnt forever. 16 years old, 6'10" 215lbs with a 7'5" wingspan, a sweet shooting stroke and is also an intimidating rim protector and a promising passer. I was playing soccer, but right now basketball is my girlfriend. Name. And so it is with an icon and paragon, Chief Francis Chukwudebelu, Ezeana Omenuko. Im trying to help my parents and siblings. 5 Seconds of SummerTeethEasier5 Seconds 21 small forward in the Class of 2023 by 247Sports.com. While hes still tapping into his upside, look for him to be a name to remember in the class of 2025. I think I am really versatile on the defensive end. When hes not on the court, Robinson enjoys doing activities such as playing video games and watching Netflix. Currently, I have a few scholarship offers but its early and I understand that. He is also continuing to prove his worth as a three-level scorer and continues to work on his shooting game. Francis Chukwudebelu, a 5-star prospect from the class of 2025, is one of the most versatile players in the whole class. See Photos. View the profiles of people named Francis Chukwudebelu. Thus, he tries to keep an even balance between school and basketball. ", Francis Chukwudebelu: "As far as a dream school, thats a good question. Francis plays and graduates in 2025. Its calming and relaxing.. Shelby has watched his rise since arriving from Nigeria in 2018. Im able to sit down and guard on switches.". FC: I would say an 8/10. Sometimes I like to play outside of the paint, shoot, dribble, and have fun a little bit instead of staying in the paint the whole time. Im 610 and in the EYBL session in Kansas City,Ishot like five of sixfrom three-pointrange or something like that. The latest recruiting news sent to your inbox weekly. FC: It was tough because when I came here I couldnt speak English, or anything. Partner of iOne Digital / Cassius Network, Duke, Carolina commits Mgbako, Wilcher team up one last time for NJ state championship, Detroit-Mercys Antoine Davis falls short in bid to break Maravichs scoring mark, Omar Silverio transfers to West Virginia, still needs a waiver, Kentuckys Tshiebwe, Gonzagas Timme, Indianas Jackson-Davis highlight Oscar Robertson Watch List. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Im ready for the season, he said. Michigan State Offered. Required fields are marked *. It operates under the charter from the board of regents of the university of the state of New York and is accredited by the commission on institutions of higher education of the New England Association of Schools . His team had a record of 14-3 in district play and 22-7 overall. The 6-foot-6, 185-pound small forward from Brewster Academy (NH) and the Boston Amateur Basketball Club AAU program chose the Musketeers over Syracuse and Penn State. On3 DB / Francis Chukwudebelu. FC: Well, people always think Im just a big man, but I have a lot of stuff in my game. We took a trip south to Northern, Kentucky on Saturday to check out the action at the Coast 2 Coast President's Day Hoops Palooza. francis chukwudebelu age; carver 460 voyager review; thaddeus cox son of jean shrimpton; brownsburg volleyball roster; poldark demelza death. Its kind of fun [in the paint], but not that fun if you know what I mean. The Lions come off a 25-10 record, co-district championship, and regional final appearance last season. 598) and Federal Medical Centre Uli, Anambra State (Establishment) Bill 2023 (SB. Above all things, one can confidently say that Chief Chukwudebelu is super grateful to God for being his lifes compass these six decades, six decades of impactful existence on earth. The roster for Greenhills basketball program looks good this year and when asked what to expect this year Robinson said, Its going to be special. Please check your email for a confirmation.