We did have to send the carrots back to get cooked more (they were rock hard). Contains nuts. Filet was excellent, one of the best around and perfectly cooked to our liking when ordered Medium. Service was attentive but by no means overbearing. At this time, we are only serving our To-Go menu. BAJA SUR FRESH MEX + TEQUILA BAR. Indulge in traditional brunch treats, Eddie Merlots classic dishes and our famous desserts, paired perfectly with mimosas and bloody m. Celebrate Easter at Eddie Merlot's. It took twenty minutes to get our drinks. All the foods tasted great, and the service superb. Light, crunchy lettuce, perfect dressing, with strips of mParmesan, not powdered. Visit the Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Dallas website | Make Reservations | View Menu. 3 filet medallions topped with mini crab cake, scallop, jumbo shrimp, served with lemon herb butter. We shared the truffle potatoes, amazing JD recommended them, lobster Mac and cheese delicious, augratin potatoes yummy, Asparagus and creamed spinach absolutely delicious.. Cheesesteak Eggrolls. Gluten sensitive. We will be back soon. We ordered two appetizers after informing Kyle of my allergies. Desserts were a cheesecake that sets the standard for the rest anda fine chocolate mousse. Food was delicious and steak was cooked perfectly. Butter Cake after a big meal, perfect to share loved it The Board Room is located off the lounge area and is completely private lending itself perfectly for smaller gatherings. Pecorino, black pepper, fresh shaved black truffles. 1 Week. Our reservation was at 8:15pm. Sales Manager: Tali Schinnar-Mazzola, DINNER Ourson preferred a Filet so everyone was happy. We asked the host for a booth & she said we can only sit at area where the server is available.It's only 7pm and they close at 9. . Website menu. My salad arrived with a side of kale and broccoli with glaze that I could not eatI sent that back due to the glaze and asked about my salad, well Kyle forgot to order it. Filet was excellent, one of the best around and perfectly cooked to our liking when ordered Medium. Yes, Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse offers both delivery and takeout. Sophiewas upbeat, friendly and so helpful. She walked us through their bar menu where we settled in on their crab cocktail - amazing. Choose from our New Orleans Mixed Grill, From celebrations to board sessions, our private and semi-private dining rooms are the perfect place for your next gathering. Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Denver Restaurant Week 2023 is happening March 3 - 12, 2023. 1 Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House | Denver Restaurant Week. A perfect super Tuscan wine selected by Matthew their som made the dinner complete. Opening Hours. My Waiter was excellent including the staff. View Menus Boston (Seaport), MA 250 Northern Ave, Suite 200, Boston, MA 02210 (617) 951-1368 SUN: 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM MON - FRI: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM SAT: 4:00 PM - 11:00 PM Pick Up: Order Online Delivery: Grubhub ASAP Delivery DoorDash Postmates UberEats View on Map Location Details View Menus Boston (Back Bay), MA restaurant was not very busy. After 10 minutes or so we said we didnt want the other salad. Fantastic experience. I wanted to share this so nobody will waste their money on that terrible food. We left with a promise to return after our Vaca to show pictures to Sophie. 1221 Ave of the Americas, New York, NY 10020 36 seated dinner, 41 reception Prudential Room. Denver Restaurant Week Menu also available for lunch. We were seated relatively quickly (15m) after our reservation time as two out of the 8 guests ran a few minutes (8m) late. Still good but not as good as it used to be. Gluten sensitive. 888 Boylston St Ste 053, Boston, MA 02199. Massachusetts; Boston; Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House; Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House (617) 951-1368. All were excellent, as well as the salad, soup & barbecue appetizers we ordered. I have encountered over the years. WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY GO TO ABE AND LOUIE'SMore, Our Valentines dinner was splendid. Review: 4.97 (964 vote) Summary: Website: Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House Greenwood Village Phone: 303-796-0100 OpenTable: . Is Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse currently offering delivery or takeout? February 26, 2023. Tuna Tartare. Thanks again Sophie! Sun 3:00 pm9:00 pm, https://www.delfriscos.com/location/del-friscos-double-eagle-steakhouse-boston-back-bay-ma/, 888 Boylston St, Suite 053, Boston, MA 02199. Other sides were great, as usual. Greeted warmly when arriving at the reservation time, Allie made us feel welcomed for our mid-week dinner. The dining room is beautiful, just check out the photos!More, Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse's downtown Boston location (this is part of a chain) provides excellent steak and other items at the Copley Place mall's entrance. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Lump crab meat, asparagus, barnaise. We will be back. Drinks and wine by the glass were right on target. Butter pecan ice cream, fresh whipped cream & caramel sauce. Service slow out of several dishes which I have not seen before. Located at the corner of Congress and D Streets, this one-of-a-kind steakhouse transports you to another place and time. Del Frisco's Grille 198 reviews Claimed $$$ American (New), Steakhouses Open 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM Hours updated 1 month ago See hours See all 133 photos 60 University Ave Yard House C.F. Located at the corner of Congress and D Streets, this one-of-a-kind steakhouse transports you to another place and time. The manager that night did correct the charge for the wine but had no empathy or sympathy for the poorly cooked, nearly $100 steaks that had 2 of our guests eating their meals after everyone else was nearly finished. I rarely complain at a restaurant, particularly in the current climate, however the poor service from our waiter coupled with the overcharge and undercooked steaks, this time I did. Monday Thursday acknowledged our anniversary great date night. Cream & Caramel Sauce, Raspberry Hibiscus Glaze, Fresh Strawberries, Honey, thyme, candied pecans. served with signature house sauces, Crme Frache, Chives, Grated Egg, French Blini, Meyer Lemon, Infused Flake Salt, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Korean Style Roll, Edamame, Avocado, Wakame, Nori, Crispy Garlic, Sesame, Red Wine Shallot Vinaigrette, Tarragon Citrus Updated Sept. 2 at 2 p.m. with new information. I know food at DF's is good, but how is the ambiance? Learn more about offering online ordering to your diners. We want to thank our server Felipe for going above and beyond to attend to us and make our first experience here amazing. VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDEDMore, We went to Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse inside Prudential Center for dinner. Restaurants: Davio's Davio's Braintree Davio's Chestnut Hill Davio's Foxborough Davio's Lynnfield Davio's Seaport dbar Deck 12 at Yotel Boston Dial at 907 Main Eddie V's Prime Seafood Eddie V's Prime Seafood - Burlington Elephant Walk - South End Estragon Framingham Station Game On! glasses. This Summer's semi annual prix fixe extravaganza, featuring multi-course menus at lunch ($22, $27 or $32) and dinner ($36, $41 or $46), takes place August 7-20. Loved the Onion Soup as well. Service was great food was excellent! For the complete menu visit Del . I went here with my husband, my sister and my brother in law and we had the best experience! Please read the, It has been a great run but we have, sadly, stopped our operations here! From our server Briana to Micheal the Sommelier who recommended a fantastic bottle of Pinot Noir. State-of-the art audio visual includes retractable screen, ceiling projector, a large flat screen television, controlled sound and music, and wireless microphone capabilities. Located on Boylston Street, our restaurant is nestled within Prudential Center near the Mandarin Oriental Hotel. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Thanks again Sophie!! & Scallions, Chopped Filet Mignon, Fresh Shaved Urbani Black Truffles, House-Made Chips, Iceberg, Cherry Tomatoes, Crisp Bacon & Danish Blue Cheese Dressing, Mixed Greens, Tomatoes, Shaved Carrots, Croutons & Crisp Bacon, Avocado, Black Tobiko, Gluten sensitive. Ordered three appetizers (two salads and a meatball). All were excellent, as well as the salad, soup & barbecue appetizers we ordered. Babin's Seafood House - Katy. 16 seated dinner, 23 reception I got the filet mignon and it was half fat. Is Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse currently offering delivery or takeout? Being in Houston, Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse in 77056 serves many nearby neighborhoods including places like Airline Village, Dixie Farm Office Park, and Garden Oaks Shopping Center. Restaurant Week or Dine Out Bostonwhatever name it goes by, weve got the goods on the Insiders Guide. 2323 Olive Street. Went for Valentines Day. Boston. DFW Restaurant Week is almost back to full speed in 2021. Great food great atmosphere for both my girl and I. Features: Private dining, wine list of over 1200 selections, wine cellar, Upscale Dress Code Enforced: View Dress Code, Payments: Cash, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard and Visa, MenusFeature & EventsGroup Dining Reservations, Chopped Filet Mignon, Fresh Shaved Urbani Black Truffles, House-Made Chips, Iceberg, Cherry Tomatoes, Crisp Bacon & Danish Blue Cheese Dressing, Mixed Greens, Tomatoes, Shaved Carrots, Croutons & Crisp Bacon, Avocado, Black Tobiko, Will be back next time we visit Boston. Cream & Caramel Sauce, Raspberry Hibiscus Glaze, Fresh Strawberries, Waygu Meatballs just ok. There is a good chance for you to enjoy From $50 when you shop on Del Frisco's. So take good advantage of your Del Frisco's gift card from $50 when shopping on Del Frisco's. This is a rare good opportunity. Limited seating is avai. Enjoy a special prix fixe menu featuring signature dishes like the Lemon-Dijon Chicken, Filet Mignon, and our signature Carrot Cake for just $46. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Published: 09/12/2021. Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse embodies the rich tradition of the classic American steakhouse, serving USDA Prime Beef, fresh seafood and premium wines from our award-winning wine selection. Bone-In Ribeye to share and topped with 2 Lobster Tails, a Signature Side Sampler and Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake for dessert. Chopped filet mignon, capers, cornichons, shallots, herbs, grated hard egg, fresh shaved Urbani black truffles, housemade chips. a special with three small tenderloins topped individually with a mushroom sauce, a sea scallop (a mini "surf & turf"), and a cheese topping. Sauce ravigote, fine herbs, citrus, olives, fennel, celery. Capacity: I ordered a filet medium & is over cooked. By Ren R. 324. Rita Hills, California, Eden Rift, Valliant, Central Coast, California, Chronic Cellars, "Sofa King Bueno", Paso Robles, California, for two $215 | Upgrade an Entre Choice to 3 oz Japanese A5 for $50, Main content starts here, tab to start navigating. I had a wonderful red Cabernet that JD suggested, my hubby girlfriend and her husband had the butter cake and coffee. For more information, please visit www.delfriscos.com. McCarthy's Halfway Cafe Midway Restaurant Yamato Hibachi & Sushi Bar Conrad's Restaurant The Colonial House Restaurant Gift Cards Franchise Landry's Select Club Join E-Club Accessibility Terms Feedback Make a Reservation Order Online powered by BentoBox Send someone the gift of dining at Eddie Merlots via email with an e-gift card. Our waiter Greig was very helpful and spot on with the whole experience.Great night. The front end staff seemed very overwhelmed. The lobster and shrimp were both salty as well. 3 petite cold water lobster tails broiled, Sriracha tomato butter, almond herb butter, uni butter, grilled lemon. For baseball fans, history buffs, and art lovers alike. The Back Bay location in Boston will, without hesitation, be remembered as the worst experienceI have encountered over the years. Prawn Chips, Ginger Soy Emulsion, Sweet Chili Glaze, Bean Sprouts, Cherry Peppers, Executive Chef: Gerald Myers The sleek, modern interior features a one-of-a-kind art collection designed to create an extraordinary steakhouse experience. & Red Wine Demi-Glace, Red Grape & Castelvetrano Olive Relish, Pine Nuts, Arugula, Brown Butter Farro, Goat Cheese, Fresh Sauted Spinach Only got one soda refill the whole time. We had the best server ever JD, he did an amazing job, gave us wonderful recommendations. Food was awful. Liqueur & Vanilla Ice Cream, Cremant de Bourgogne, Brut, Ros, Burgundy, France, J. de Villebois, Pouilly-Fum Loire Valley, France, Gunlach Bundschu, Sonoma Coast, California, Domaine Laroche, St. The date was frustrating in the beginning. Alaskan King crab was outstanding, our waiter Brandon was excellent, and the Sommelier Paul was very helpful! Select Country. Worst experience ever. View Private Dining, Celebrate Easter at Eddie Merlot's. EDDIE MERLOTS LLC . Strawberry Whipped Cream, Six Layers, Lemon Buttercream Icing & Lemon Glaze, Salted Caramel Chocolate Fudge & Roasted Chicken. At this time, we are only serving our To-Go menu. Specialties: Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse embodies the rich tradition of the classic American steakhouse, serving USDA Prime Beef, fresh seafood and premium wines from our award-winning wine selection. March 3 - 12 . Menu for Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse provided by Allmenus.com. We will be back soon. Cilantro Chimichurri, Tomato Vinaigrette, A built to order seafood tower with selections from our fresh chilled seafood For sides, the lobster macaroni & cheese and the creamy corn. The 12 oz. You can look forward to prime aged beef, fresh seafood, signature cocktails and a large wine selection. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Sides: Creamed Corn, Spinach, Mashed Potatoes all great. Martin, Chablis, Burgundy, France, Argyle Vineyards, "The Nuthouse" Willamette Valley, Oregon, Chateau Minuty, M, Cotes de Provence, France, Chteau Tour Bayard, Montagne-Saint-milion, Bordeaux, France, Del Frisco's, Lot 1981 Reserve, Napa Valley, California, Stags Leap Wine Cellars, Hands of Time, Napa Valley, California, Trivento, "Golden Reserve", Lujn de Cuyo, Mendoza, Argentina, Milbrandt Vineyards, The Estates, Wahluke Slope, Washington, The Hilt, "Estate", Sta. Hi, will you be showing the super bowl? Ive visited plenty steakhouses and Del Friscos remains my fav! Public lot available in mall parking. The butter cake was very delicious as well. Restaurant Week List. Del Friscos Double Eagle Steakhouse in New York, an energetic and luxurious three-story restaurant, is in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, near Times Square and Radio City Music Hall. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Highly recommend.More, We witnessed unclean practices here. Informacin detallada del sitio web y la empresa: ydelecnormandie.com, +33974562807 Installation et rnovation de rseau lectrique Pont-Audemerr, Lisieux, Le Havre-lectricit btiment,Installation lectrique | SARL YD ELEC NORMANDIE. The new Somm (whose name I cannot remember!) One appetizer arrived but we were told the other would be a few more minutes. We would highly recommend this restaurant. Recommend you avoid and go to some place that is taking sanitation more seriously.More, We visited during Restaurant Week and thoroughly enjoyed a lunch of lobster bisque, nicely presented, very nice consistency and with chunks of lobster. You can still explore dine-in restaurants and order amazing food on Zomato in. Choose from our New Orleans Mixed Grill, Filet Del Mar, Yellowfin Tuna, Sixty South Salmon or Lemon-Dijon Chicken, plus add the salad that catches your eye. Participating Plano Restaurants. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. of diners 2 people Date Time Our waiter was great as well. One appetizer arrived but we were told the other would be a few more minutes. I hada special with three small tenderloins topped individually with a mushroom sauce, a sea scallop (a mini "surf & turf"), and a cheese topping. When it was time to pay the bill, we were charged for the salmon and appetizer, so we asked for those items to be removed. Del Friscos Double Eagle Steakhouse embodies the rich tradition of the classic American steakhouse, serving USDA Prime Beef, fresh seafood and premium wines from our award-winning wine selection. My server was nice but other than that DelFrisco went down hill, not worth the $300 for a bad meal. Contains nuts. The cost for two is computed as follows: Average of 2 mid ranged Appetizers + 2 Mains + 2 Beverages + 1 Dessert. Bad service and the food is terrible. Get Directions, General Manager: Flavio M. Valenzuela Fri 4:00 pm10:00 pm Sticky Toffee Sauce, Butter Pecan Ice Cream, Fresh Whipped Saldy that was the case. Filet mignon was cooked to our specification and perfectly seasoned. Dimensions: To-go is available daily beginning at 11:00am. We were seated at the bar, and waited on by Kyle, the bartendar. Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House. Vinaigrette, Salsa Criolla, Avocado, Black Tobiko, Truffle Hot Sauce Aioli, Server then got a terrible attitude. Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Back Bay Boston also offers delivery in partnership with Postmates and Uber Eats. We stay true to time-honored principles, like chef-driven cuisine, impeccable wines and exceptional hospitality to give you an experience like no other. The dinner includes Tuna Tartare Crostini, Shrimp Cocktail, a Prime 22 oz. Bulla Gastrobar Features: Dinner Selection $39 . Creamed spinach was bland. Butter Cake after a big meal, perfect to share loved it 250 Northern Ave, Suite 200, Boston, MA 02210 He let me know it would be awhile and he would get all of us dessert on the house for all the errors (which we never saw), so I waited. We ordered Classic Caesar Salad, Creamed Spinach, and Filet Mignon. At this time, we are only serving our To-Go menu. Crushed pistachios, lemon confit butter. We had a reservation. $36.58. She didn't introduce herself & didn't let us know what's the special for the evening.She looks like she is really to go home. So mark your calendars for the next edition of Boston Restaurant Week, the semi annual prix fixe extravaganza featuring multi-course menus at lunch ($22, $27 or $32) and dinner ($36, $41 or $46). All four sauces: bourbon peppercorn, horseradish cream, chimichurri, bearnaise. The 2023 Winter edition takes place March 12-25. Crisp romaine leaves, Parmesan, croutons & Caesar dressing. Capacity: Informacin detallada del sitio web y la empresa: hallermotorworx.com, +14799696464, +18005589044 Home Haller Motorworx & Farm Equipment Magazine, AR 479 969-6464 Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse Claimed Review Save Share 76 reviews #683 of 1,632 Restaurants in Boston $$$$ American Steakhouse 888 Boylston St Suite 053, Boston, MA 02199-8192 +1 617-259-1568 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (62) Ratings and reviews 3.5 76 of 1,632 RATINGS Food Service Value Mentioned in Tomatoes, Pickles, Toasted Brioche Bun, Aged Sharp Cheddar, Lettuce, Tomatoes, I would never visit this location again in the future. It was definitely the highlight of our trip. She said most server are going home soon. Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse (617) 259-1568 Own this business? Ended up being there for over two hours. Lemon. Vegetarian. I waited 40 mins for the food to come out so I just eat it. Babin's Seafood House - Woodlands. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Truffle Hot Sauce Aioli, Prawn Chips, Ginger Soy Emulsion, Ground Beef, Aged Sharp Cheddar, Lettuce, The filet mignon and lobster Mac were so delicious though. It arrived after my party had finished their meals and arrived garnished with again a lemon which I had stated was my allergy. The wait staff was good. 888 Boylston St Ste 053, Boston, MA 02199 Restaurant website No cuisines specified Menu Appetizers Tuna Tartare $27.14 Avocado butter, black tobiko, truffle hot sauce, prawn chips, ginger soy emulsion. Cream & Caramel Sauce, Raspberry Hibiscus Glaze, Fresh Strawberries, I give the edge to the Butternut Squash Soup over the lackluster Harvest Salad. Gluten sensitive. Seasonal vegetable & hand-mashed potatoes or frites. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Cocktail sauce, spicy miso mustard sauce. Saturday evening reservation. Pumpkin Cheesecake was very good. Hot Truffle Aioli, Jumbo Onion Rings, Tomato Fondue, Shaved Manchego Cheese, Red Fresno Chile, Fresh Basil, Red Grape & Castelvetrano Olive Relish, Pine Nuts, Arugula, Brown Butter Farro, Goat Cheese, Crab Fried Rice & Black Bean Garlic Sauce, Seared Jumbo Northeast Scallops, Lemon Butter, Sesame, Tatsoi, Pea Tendrils, Edamame, Watermelon Radish, White Miso, Carved Tableside & Served with Drawn Butter & Lemon, Rum Brined Half Chicken, Crispy Skin, Peruvian Aji Verde, Lemon Lime Greek Potatoes, Three Filet Medallions Topped with Mini Crab Cake, Scallop, Jumbo Shrimp, Served with Lemon Herb Butter, Pistachio and Herb Crust, Toffee Carrot Puree, Sweet and Sour Pearl Onions, Asparagus Tips, Jus, Ginger-Soy Shiitake Mushrooms, Farro, Charred Asparagus, Cilantro Chimichurri, Tomato Vinaigrette, Smoked Bacon, Egg, Mushroom & Aged Sharp Cheddar, Parmesan, Black Pepper, Fresh Shaved Black Truffle, Mixed Greens, Tomatoes, Shaved Carrots, Croutons & Crisp Bacon, Crisp Romaine Leaves, Shaved Parmesan, Croutons & Caesar Dressing, Iceberg, Cherry Tomatoes, Crisp Bacon & Danish Blue Cheese Dressing, Burrata, Heirloom Tomatoes, Pesto, Balsamic Glaze, Housemade Assortment: Bourbon Peppercorn, Chimichurri, Horseradish Cream, Bearnaise, Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, Fresh Raspberries, Chocolate Pearls, Contains nuts. The milestone will be recognized throughout the year with a variety of special events and promotions, which include a focus on chefs and restauranteurs. To-go is available daily beginning at 11:00am . Rita Hills, California, Eden Rift, Valliant, Central Coast, California, Chronic Cellars, "Sofa King Bueno", Paso Robles, California, for two $215 | Upgrade an Entre Choice to 3 oz Japanese A5 for $50, Main content starts here, tab to start navigating. Again great choice. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Moscow Mule Cocktail will taste just like Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House. $$$$ Steakhouse Twitter: @Del_Friscos Instagram: @Del.Friscos Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse embodies the rich tradition of the classic American steakhouse, serving USDA Prime Beef, fresh seafood and premium wines from our award-winning wine selection. May 21, 2022. My salad arrived with a side of kale and broccoli with glaze that I could not eatI sent that back due to the glaze and asked about my salad, well Kyle forgot to order it. The food was good, but our server was one of the worst i have ever had. From dining out at the cosiest hidden gems to food delivery from swanky restaurants to serving the most incredible food, Zomato covers it all. The Chardonnay Room is an intimate room perfect for small to medium sized groups with a variety of flexible seating arrangements offered. 888 Boylston St, Suite 053, Boston, MA 02199 I wouldnt rush back there on a Saturday. Del Frisco's Grille has a Filet Duo dinner for Valentine's Day February 9-14. Steak was fatty. Service from Cameron was perfect thank you! Del Frisco's Grille is an upscale bar & grill featuring modern American cuisine with handcrafted cocktails. 2023. Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse embodies the rich tradition of the classic American steakhouse, serving USDA Prime Beef, fresh seafood and premium wines from our award-winning wine selection. Crushed Peanuts & Scallions, Crispy Popcorn Shrimp, Sweet and Spicy Thai Chili Mayo, Savory Custard Dipped Griddled Brioche, Smoked Salmon, Lemon & Herb Crme Frache, Caviar, Champagne The food was superb. Both restaurants are expected to stay be open. All trademarks are properties of their respective owners. was upbeat, friendly and so helpful. For a closer look at the menu items along with their prices, check out the Houston Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse menu. Then they tried to charge us a much higher cost than listed in the wine list for 2 of our bottles of wine. I cant stop reliving the delight of the Caesar salad you serve! Ceasar salad, shrimp cocktail (remoulade is a must), 8oz Filet and some of best cheesecake this Jersey boy has ever had! Rum brined boneless half chicken, crispy skin, Peruvian aji verde, lemon lime Greek potatoes. The Del Frisco's group embody and embrace the richness and deliciousness of American tradition when it comes to cooking steak, which ranges from $41.00 to $69.00. The restaurant was conveniently located, and the contemporary interior was spacious and pleasant. Private Dining Gift Cards Franchise Landry's Select Club Careers Join E-Club Accessibility Terms Feedback Make a Reservation Order Online powered by BentoBox