Required fields (*). Due to COVID, attendance at the Service is restricted to immediate family members only. Throughout the whole process she was nice, comforting, and welcoming to me and my family! rest on my sister until we meet again. Rest easy my lady. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. We're sending prayers and condolences to your family and loved ones. All rights reserved. No words could every be adequate. Family and friends will unite on Thursday, February 23, 2023 for visitation at 10 am until time of service at 11 am at Briscoe-Tonic Funeral Home, 38576 Brett Way, Mechanicsville, MD 20659. We are so thankful that we had the pleasure to spend time with him and you. | Health Kim - your beautiful smile and spirit lives on through all you've touched. We live and work in the community. The Complete Calvin And Hobbes Calvin Hobbes By Bill Watterson how many calvin and hobbes books are there quora. http://giftfunds.stjude.org/kimberlybriscoe-tonic, Visitation will be available via Live Stream Friday, July 22, 2022 from 4:00pm 9:00pm, Visitation and Mass of Christian Burial will be available via Live Stream Saturday, July 23, 2022 beginning at 8:00am, Download Kims Program Click The Image Below. Kim made sure her work family extended their professionalism while extending their love towards us. Now Kim, the place you built and gave the same love & care to, will now take care of you! At this sad time, may it bring you some peace and comfort to know that caring thoughts are with you every day. Mr. Rich will be interred on Wednesday, March 15, 2023 at 11:15am at Cheltenham Veterans Cemetery in Cheltenham, MD. Kim was one of the nicest persons I've know. on March 1, 2020, 5:46 a.m. Tony I have no words you and family are in my thoughts and prayers. She was completing a course in Start Up Business and I was starting. Leslie Freeman and Family. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. on June 21, 2016, 9:37 a.m. We buried my mother-in-law on 2/29/20, she looked like a angel from heaven. | News Obituary Catherine Elizabeth Hancock, affectionately known as "Weenie", was born on July 6, 1937, in Clinton, Maryland View full obituary Sterling Roscoe Swann, Sr. This is the fee to purchase printed funeral programs. Yet, for those who have recently experienced the death of a family member or friend, an obituary means so much more. She was so helpful and supportive to me and everyone in the office. Sharing in your sorrow. | Website Hosting and Support: * You can speak with a live funeral home representatitive 24/7. Interment will follow immediately at Maryland National Memorial Cemetery,13300 Baltimore Avenue, Laurel, MD. Services will be at a later date. On Tuesday, July 12, 2022 Kimberly Chanteuse Briscoe-Tonic entered into eternal life peacefully with her family at her side. Joe departed this life on Sunday, February 5, 2023, at his home. To: Tony and Tristan Tonic my prayers go out to you both and to the briscoe family in this time we all are with heavy hearts of the passing of our loving friend know that GOD answers prayers i will miss my friend to the. Offer Condolence for the family of CLEO ANN DORSEY. To Plant Memorial Trees in memory, please visit our. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Would you like to offer Gerald Tonics loved ones a condolence message? We recommend calling the funeral home: Have flowers from a local florist delivered to an upcoming service. Kimberly Briscoe-Tonic passed away on July 12, 2022 in Waldorf, Maryland. Educated by Prince George's County public schools, graduating from Potomac High School, Class of 1986. Her smile could light up any room. Heaven has a beautiful Angel. RIP Cleo. Joe Continue Reading, DeAndre TreVaughn Morgan, 30 of Leonardtown, MD, transitioned from this life into eternal rest. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. August 19, 1967 - She was such a bright beautiful light. . Heaven Shall Burn / Trivium / Obituary / Malevolence. Kim was a vibrant and loving person and it was a joy to have known her. My God continue to bless you and your Family during this time of bereavement God Bless You!! May God wrap His Loving Arms around You Family, comfort you and keep you in perfect peace. He leaves his family with abundant memories that will help ease your loss and the standards of excellence you both instilled in your children. RIP Kim. Love Crystal. My sincere condolences t the family. Your question and answer will be displayed publicly on this page. Family and friends are welcome to leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. Work here? | Government Joseph Skip Thomas was born at home in Charlotte Hall, Maryland to the late Ralph Kelly Thomas Sr. and Mary Louise Butler Thomas on May 21st, 1944. As a full-service funeral home, we offer a wide array of options in both traditional and personalization services as well as merchandise. Visitation will be held Friday, July 22, 2022 from 9:00am until 1:00pm at Briscoe-Tonic Funeral Home Mechanicsville, 38576 Brett Way, Mechanicsville, MD 20659 and from 4:00pm until 9:00pm at Briscoe-Tonic Funeral Home Waldorf 64 Industrial Park Drive, Waldorf, MD 20602. Words are a challenge during these moments in our lives.but be encouraged knowing that God is with you every step of the journey. Briscoe-Tonic Funeral Home 38576 Brett Way, Mechanicsville, MD 20659. God speed Queen. This is the fee for the services the funeral home will provide during a funeral or memorial service. They will do you proud! My deepest heartfelt condolences to Kimberlys husband, daughter, family and friends. the employee at brisco and tonic furneral, home Kim was amazing, compassionate, and genuine. Family and friends can send flowers and/or light a candle as a loving gesture for their loved one. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. | Advertising Looking for someone else? | Classifieds The Angels rejoiced, she is one of Them, They welcomed her home. | Wiki my condolences too the family and to Interment will follow at Cedar Hill Cemetery in Suitland, Maryland. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Share to let others add their own memories and condolences. 05/01/02 - 01/24/23. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. It is with deep sorrow that we announce the death of Gerald Tonic (Waldorf, Maryland), who passed away on January 16, 2021, at the age of 68, leaving to mourn family and friends. Kimberly through my Daughter Sheryl E Scruggs, they were friends at Potomac High School in Oxon Hill Maryland. May God's peace and blessings comfort you! 10/03/63 - 01/31/23. You'll be prompted to create an account. Ms. 15 Condolence DeAndre TreVaughn Morgan, 30 of Leonardtown, MD, transitioned from this life into eternal rest. May God bless you with peace and comfort. You were an amazing woman. Share your knowledge with others. Yes, Please - See 383 traveler reviews, 97 candid photos, and great deals for Munich, Germany, at Tripadvisor. The family would be most appreciative and grateful for monetary donations Continue Reading. See the things your family will need if something happens to you. Cleo touched so many lives in the very best way. Our sincere condolences to you and the family. Kim was there for all eight members of my family. My Prayers and Condolences are with the Family. Funeral arrangement under the care ofBriscoe-Tonic Funeral Home, P.A. Very shocking. Her compassion she gave to all her families she service was done with grace and dignity. The service honoring Mrs.Verona Continue Reading, Mary Cecelia Hill, Jr., 65 of Lexington Park, MD, transitioned from this life into eternal rest on February 1, 2023. Copyright 2023 Briscoe-Tonic Funeral Home, P.A. Out heartfelt sympathy to the Briscoe-Tonic family. She was always supportive! When I got this news, shocking may have been my first reaction. | Privacy Briscoe-Tonic is a respected business leader in Charles and St. Mary's counties in Maryland. Jeraldine Irene Harris View obituary Joseph Wayne Lamar Dorsey November 22, 2022 (62 years old) View obituary Wallace Hayden Jr. View obituary Sophia Dyson November 25, 2022 View obituary Our shoulders are there for you. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. Briscoe-Tonic Funeral Home 2294 Old Washington Rd, Waldorf, MD 20601 Add an event Authorize the original obituary Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Kim took care of my Aunt not long after opening up her business in Waldorf. Family, know that she was cherished and certainly will be missed. Suggested donation : St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. This memorial website was created in memory of Aurora Romo, 79, born on January 19, 1929 and passed away on April 18, 2008. You may choose to purchase a casket online or elsewhere, if you'd wish. Add pricing info, Have the price list for this funeral home? She attended St. Marys County Public Schools and worked various jobs, including with Baileys Catering. He is survived by : his siblings, Alexander (Bonnie), Dennis, Steven, Byron (Wanda), Edward, Carol and Louise Lewis. God will give you peace, hope and comfort as non other. To the Tonic Family, May God Bless & Keep you! They got you, Kim! Copyright 2023 Briscoe-Tonic Funeral Home, P.A. Heartfelt condolences to the Rich family! Heaven has a special Angel RIP prayers to the family love Elaine's flowers & Gifts and staff. Kimberly was great, she was extremely efficient and made the whole process manageable. Please accept the condolences of the entire Batesville Family. recent obituaries. robert briscoe. Our sympathies, condolences and prayers go out to the family and funeral home family of Kim. with locations in Waldorf and Mechanicsville, Maryland. Share Kimberly's life story with friends and family. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Such an angel and friend you could always share conversation with, she will truly be missed. This is generally required if you would like to hold a viewing and visitation at the funeral home or if you will be needing any assistance from the staff. May God comfort you, strengthen you, and give you peace that transcends all understanding during this time. View full obituary BEVERLY ANN BRISCOE Send Flowers Send Sympathy Gifts February 16, 1950 - January 31, 2023 BEVERLY ANN BRISCOE age 72 of Indian Head, Maryland is survived by her loving family. 07/21/56 - 02/22/23. more directly from independent sellers at great prices. Tony & Family, I am so sorry to hear of Kim's passing. My condolences to the Briscoe-Tonic Family, from the Johnsons (Keefe, Fran, and Alicia). Rest In Peace. They both graduated in 1986. As young women in our 20's at J.B.Jenkins and throughout your life you exuded love and care for others, strength, poise and determination. All rights reserved. Allow Gerald Tonic to be recognized more easily Increase the accessibility of loved ones to show you their sympathy on Jan. 4, 2019, 3:17 p.m. Kimberly Briscoe Obituary It is with deep sorrow that we announce the death of Kimberly Briscoe (Cleveland, Ohio), who passed away on February 23, 2021, at the age of 38, leaving to mourn family and friends. Many continued prayers and hugs! The obituary was featured in Daily Press on March 1, 2023, and The Washington Post on March 2, 2023. Obituaries and Guest Books for Briscoe-Tonic Funeral Home, P.A. john shorter. their pricing. On Tuesday, April 5, 2022, Davine Bose entered eternal rest. My deepest heartfelt condolences to the Briscoe-Tonic family! I recently lost two sons and it was Kim's LOVINGKINDNESS that helped me through the tremendous pain. To the family of Wendell Rich at this hour of sorrow, we send our sincere and deepest condolences, Kim's compassion and kindness will truly be missed. She was a pillar in the community. With heartfelt love, Family you are in my prayers for comfort and healing. | Website Hosting and Support: * You can speak with a live funeral home representatitive 24/7. May her precious soul Rest In Eternal Peace and Power. Family and friends will gather on Saturday, April 16, 2022 at 9:30am until hour of service at 10:30am at Greater Foundation Holiness Temple, 3916 Bexley Place, Suitland, MD. About Briscoe-Tonic Funeral Home Address 38576 Brett Way Mechanicsville, MD 20659 Send Flowers Send sympathy flowers Website http://www.briscoe-tonicf Phone (301) 884-8070 This Ever Loved listing has not been claimed by an employee of the funeral home yet. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Loved by so many. | God bless Tony and his family Briscoe Tonic Funeral Home offers a complete range of services to Waldorf, MD, from full funeral services to cremations and memorial services, and they are experienced in honoring many faiths and customs. It is always difficult saying goodbye to someone we love and cherish. January 1, 2021 Kim worked at various funeral homes in the Washington DC Metropolitan area for over 20 years before opening her own Briscoe-Tonic Funeral Home in 2008. Tony may God bless you and your family, and keep you close during these times of sorrow..The Bailey Family. Carl enjoyed a successful career as a patent attorney for Continue Reading, Joseph E. Scott, 95, of Ridge, MD, formerly of Washington DC, was born June 21, 1927, in Leonardtown, MD to the late Annie Carberry and Edward Scott. Briscoe-Tonic Funeral Home - Mechanicsville 38576 Brett Way Mechanicsville, MD 20659 (301) 884-8070 Send Flowers Order by phone: (866) 764-7853 MAKE A DONATION Please consider a donation, as. We just recently went through what you are going through and know the pain and sorrow you are experiencing. I love you and will always keep you in prayer . Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. February 8, 1952 - Copyright 2023 Briscoe-Tonic Funeral Home, P.A. I met Funeral arrangement under the care ofBriscoe-Tonic Funeral Home, P.A. This is the fee for additional preparation of the body, such as dressing and casketing. Claim this page . Elder Elsie Barnett. Kims compassion, talents and skills endeared our trust in her to ensure that our loved ones would be cared for in the most respectful manner possible. Im saddened to hear about the passing of Mrs. Briscoe! Kim smile would light up a room. Add pricing info. May your memories of her and the life she lived bring the family comfort. Published in Legacy from Jul. A burial vault is required for most cemeteries, but you may choose to purchase one online or elsewhere, if you'd wish. | Dining She will be missed. may god comfort each and everyone of you, kim really help me during the passing of my son , Briscoe-Tonic Funeral Home, P.A.- WALDORF, MD 2294 Old Washington Rd, Waldorf, MD (301) 632-6624 Send flowers Obituaries of Briscoe-Tonic Funeral Home, P.A. Tony and family, The Bailey Family (Delores, Deisree and Troy), send our deepest heartfelt sympathy during these trying times. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. I will keep Kim's family and friends in my prayers. She was a loving wife, amazing mother, devoted daughter, an energetic sister, spoiling aunt, and loyal friend. And when the time comes for my husband, I have the most caring people who help me tremendously. Family and friends will gather on Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 10:00am until hour of service, 11:00am, at Isreal Total Life Ministries, 64 Industrial Park Dr, Waldorf, MD 20602. My husband Wilbert Francis Dickerson (PeeWee)was her uncle . Family and friends will unite on Thursday, February 23, 2023 for visitation at 10 am until time of service at 11 am at Briscoe-Tonic Funeral Home, 38576 Brett Way, Mechanicsville, MD 20659. Reviewed on Google He obtained his education at the Budds Creek Two Room School House, in Budds Continue Reading, On Saturday, January 14, 2023, Verona Leigh Harrison departed this earthly life and entered eternal rest. May the Lord comfort you all, and may His peace rest upon you. She will be greatly missed. Tony, Tristin and family there are times when the right words just don't exist times when feelings are too deep to be expressed. It was always love and laughter. Job wee done. Visitation will also be held on Saturday, July 23, 2022 from 8:00am until time of Mass of Christian Burial 10:00am at Holy Family Catholic Church 2210 Callaway St., Hillcrest Heights, MD 20748. She was a bright light during our familys darkest hours and we will miss her. Later, Celeste spent almost thirty years at the St. Marys County Department of Social Services, where she Continue Reading, Peacefully on Wednesday, April 13, 2022 Ambrose Raymond Nichols departed this earthly life in Washington, DC. She will be missed. Kim's ok now. | Guestbook Funeral Home Services for Hazel are being provided by Briscoe-Tonic Funeral Home - Waldorf. 02/16/50 - 01/31/23. Heaven has gained a beautiful Angel. Pho Palmer Murphy ('05) | Sponsors Rest In Peace, Kim. (54 years old). The reason I wanted to share this story is because I only met Kim at CSM but she was so, so good to me. Family and friends are welcome to leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. Cleo Ann Dorsey, 69 of Temple Hills, MD, transitioned from this life into eternal rest on February 23, 2023. | Organizations Our condolences to the family. I'll never forget the comfort she gave me during my Mom's loss; Kim would say, "I got Momma, ok? Interment will be private. On Saturday, April 9, 2022, Mark Joseph Wallace entered eternal rest. zeno johnson. May fond memories of Mr. Rich bring you comfort during this hard time in your life. From the Gaskins Kimberly and Sean our prayers are with you brother Tony.. May God be with you and your family and you prepare to take sister Kimberly to her resting place, My prayers and condolences to the the family. What was the process of arranging a funeral like? Oct 21, 2005 &183; This month, all 3,160 published strips have been brought together, from beginning to end, in The Complete Calvin and Hobbes -- a massive, 28-pound, three- volume. With love, Cheryl (James) and Troy (Angela). He is also survived by nieces, nephews, great nieces, relatives and friends. Interment to follow Continue Reading, James Edward Carroll, 76, of Lexington Park, Maryland, passed away peacefully on January 27, 2023, at the Hospice House of St. Marys in Callaway, Maryland, with his daughter Yvonne by his side, after a short fight with Parkinsons. Family and friends will gather on Friday, April 29, 2022 at 11:00am until hour of service at 12:00pm at Emmanuel Baptist Church, 2409 Ainger Pl SE, Washington, DC. Write your message of sympathy today. Request Information Price list for Briscoe-Tonic Funeral Home Browse briscoe-tonic funeral home, p.a. We never met but as a professional women in the business I respected her success from a far. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. (68 years old). Tony and family offer my deepest condolences. | Education There are currently no Obituaries for selected time period. Blessings now and always. | Culture Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Learn about Funeral Home Briscoe-Tonic Funeral Home (Mechanicsville, MD) services, product, pricing, and more. |, KIMBERLY Chanteuse BRISCOE-TONIC Owner of Briscoe-Tonic Funeral Home, Use of any somd.com Web site constitutes acceptance of our, Deceased = Briscoe-Tonic, Kimberly Chanteuse. She's another bright star in the universe. May she rest in peace. July 12, 2022 She will be missed. May God bless you in this time if sorrow. I have so many fond memories that I will cherish. May you find comfort and pride in the knowledge of Kim's great legacy and the compassionate way in which she touched the lives of so many, during their time of loss and grief. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. July 6, 1968 - We will remember him forever. | Website Hosting and Support: * You can speak with a live funeral home representatitive 24/7. Please share your message of condolence with the family, It will be visible to the public but your email address will not be published. she really helped us through a difficult time You may also light a candle in honor of Kevin Darnell Dyson or send a beautiful flower arrangement to the funeral service. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. He was predeceased by : his parents, Alexander Tonic and Lizzie Tonic. As the days and weeks pass, and as you return to life's routine, may you continue to feel comforted by the love and support of family and friends. They did a beautiful job and the establishment was simply beautiful. Embalming is generally not required if proper refrigeration is available. | Gear! They invite you to contact them with your questions or schedule a visit at any time. God bless. There is no photo or video of Kevin Darnell Dyson.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. June 25, 2022; 1 min read; advantages and disadvantages of stem and leaf plots; wane weather 15 closings and delays; briscoe and tonic obituaries On Tuesday, April 19, 2022, Kendrick Devon Perry entered eternal rest. There was something about her that was second to none. Briscoe-Tonic Funeral Home 38576 Brett Way Mechanicsville, MD 20659 REVIEWS Going Home Cremation Service Serves the DC-Baltimore metro area REVIEWS "I have had an agreement with Going Home Cremation for a long time. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Ever Loved's funeral marketplace makes it easy to purchase caskets, urns and Its not easy but you will get through it. (53 years old). | Mailing List Our family will keep your family in our thoughts and prayers. Kimberly spoke and encouraged the new class. 08/07/64 - 02/18/23. Pap was born and raised in St Marys County, Maryland to the late James and Mary Coates Somerville. Kim you will always be a remarkable woman to me. I pray you will find comfort, peace and strength in His presence as you cherish loving memories of Ms Kim. May you find comfort, peace, and strength in Gods presence. "Earth has no sorrow that Heaven cannot heal.". In lieu of flowers, please donate to the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. on Aug. 3, 2022, 12:19 p.m. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. Tony, I never had the pleasure of meeting your lovely wife, however my mother (Delores) speaks very highly of you and your wife. Brenda McClain. Born July 6, 1968 to Francis and the late Frances Dickerson Briscoe in Washington, DC. My heart goes out to you for the loss of your wife. Educated by Prince George's County public schools, graduating from Potomac High School, Class of 1986. On Tuesday, July 12, 2022 Kimberly Chanteuse Briscoe-Tonic entered into eternal life peacefully with her family at her side. | Community | Marketplace | Contact Us You have my greatest sympathy. God bless Mr. Briscoe. Our lost is truly Gods gain.. Thank you so much. Her smile and kindness let you know that everything was going to be alright. Gods love and peace to you Thank you for all your service and love you and your family gave to many families. He earned a bachelors degree from Kettering University (General Motors Institute), and a juris doctorate from George Washington University. | We will remember him as a kind, thoughtful, friendly, and loving family man. The wonderful memories of Gerald will help carry you through today and days ahead. How would you describe the ambiance and decor at Briscoe-Tonic Funeral Home? Copyright 2023 Briscoe-Tonic Funeral Home, P.A. | 04/22/38 - 02/17/23. Funeral arrangement under the care ofBriscoe-Tonic Funeral Home, P.A. May God wrap her in his loving arms. May you all now, feel that same love and compassion from the many lives she and your family and team have touched. Tony & family sending our deepest sympathy. Reviewed on Google Help others by adding or updating As a business woman she was even more awesome. Please contact the funeral home for My condolences to the family , friends , employees and colleagues for the loss Kim. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. May God's blessings comfort you all doing this difficult time. Our family will keep all of you in our thoughts and prayers. on March 12, 2020, 8:18 a.m. She continued on to the University of the District of Columbia where she earned an Associate of Applied Science in Mortuary Science. In lieu of flowers, please donate to the St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital. My condolences to the entire family. Our role is to take care of all the details so you can share personal time with your family and friends. My sincere condolences to the family of Kim. She treated me like family. Rest easy Queen you will truly be missed! | Entertainment When given a chance, we feel that peo Contact Who is Briscoe-Tonic Funeral Home Headquarters 38576 Brett Way, Mechanicsville, Maryland, 20659, United States Phone Number (301) 884-8070 Website www.briscoe-tonicfuneralhome.com Again, our deepest condolences. I am grateful I got the chance to be friends with Cleo in High School. Interment to follow at Immaculate Heart of Mary Church Continue Reading, Lawrence Jerome Somerville, Sr. (Pap) of Leonardtown Maryland, passed away peacefully on February 4, 2023, at his residence, surrounded by his loving family. Interment will follow immediately at Fort Lincoln Cemetery, 3401 Bladensburg Rd, Brentwood, MD 20722.https://youtube.com/user/RedeemingLifeMI. My aunt looked beautiful. My deepest condolences to the Briscoe-Tonic Family. Your name and review will be publicly viewable. Indicates national average for this service. No matter what you're going through the Berry family is praying for you daily. I first met Mrs. Briscoe in the year of 2018 when I had to plan a funeral for my dad Dan Leake and step mother Wilhemina Leake. All rights reserved. Family and friends will gather on Saturday, May 7 at 10:00am until time of service, 11:00am, at Howell Funeral Home, 10220 Guilford Rd, Jessup, MD, 20794. Plant a tree to honor the memory of your loved one. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. claudia robinson. Family and friends must say goodbye to their beloved Kevin Darnell Dyson of Park Hall, Maryland, who passed away at the age of 53, on January 1, 2021. We are so sorry for your loss. Reviewed on Google It is a bittersweet reminder of all we've lost, but it can also help us to remember all we enjoyed while they were alive. Please accept my heartfelt sympathies. This is a common price to purchase funeral flowers. Condolences to the family. Sunrise February 16, 1950 - Sunset January 31, 2023 Beverly View full obituary JOHN CHRISTOPHER SHORTER Send Flowers Send Sympathy Gifts Kevin Darnell Dyson Obituary. Write your message of sympathy today. Family and friends will unite on Tuesday, May 3, 2022 from 10:00am until time of service 11:00am at Briscoe-Tonic Funeral Home 64 Industrial Park Drive, Waldorf, MD 20602. We are sadden to hear 0f the passing of Mrs. Briscoe. | Relocation To the Rich Family, Make sure relatives of Gerald Tonic know they have sympathy messages here. My deepest condolences to the family of Kimberly. Search Obituaries & Guest Books More ways to find obituaries:. | Home This is the fee for the embalming process. The trust, the comfort she gave me! My prayers are with her family. We shared in her continual accomplishments, fundraisers and celebrations. Donald Alonzo Jones entered eternal rest on Wednesday, April 20, 2022. My heart is saddened to hear of my friend. it is with heartfelt sympathy that I send prayers for comfort and peace to the Briscoe-Tonic family and all who knew and loved Kim. Send your deepest condolences with fresh flowers. Interment . There is no photo or video of Kimberly Chanteuse Briscoe-Tonic.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. She's making her rounds & seeing all of our loved ones she took care of over the years past, like my Mom :-) I love you, Kim! Cleo Ann Dorsey, 69 of Temple Hills, MD, transitioned from this life into eternal rest on February 23, 2023. Donald Quarles K&D Removal Services & Hawkes F.H. My condolences to the entire family, prayers are with you all. You may purchase flowers through the funeral home or separately, if you wish. May God Bless you all during this difficult time. Funeral Home Services for Kimberly are being provided by Briscoe-Tonic Funeral Home - Mechanicsville. On Saturday, April 9, 2022, Robert E. Harewood departed this earthly life. Reviewed on Google Sending love, comfort, and strengthwith heartfelt sympathy at this difficult time. Would you like to offer Kevin Darnell Dysons loved ones a condolence message? Offer Condolence for the family of Windell Rich, Sr. To the Rich Family, To Kim's Family. All rights reserved. God bless you and your family.You were an inspiration to me and others.You always remember me to sing at some of your funeral programs. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Celeste departed this life on Thursday, April 14, 2022. I worked with her loving and faithful father Francis for many years in the US Postal Service. Der Verruckte Eismacher: Gin & Tonic? Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. My prayers are with you and your family for the lost of Kimberly. I'll miss you & will never forget you! Family and friends will gather on Thursday, February 23, 2023 at 10:00am until Mass of Christian Burial at 11:00am at St. Marys Catholic Church, 13735 Notre Dame Place, Bryantown, MD 20617. | Travel It truly broke my heart to hear this news. On Sunday, February 12, 2023, Windell Rich, Sr. departed this earthly life and entered eternal rest.