We will be providing you with paranormal equipment to use, however, we will need something of value per group to hold onto as collateral (phone, car keys, watch, etc.). Thank you so much!!! I would highly recommend Haunted Rooms America to anyone that would want to go on a ghost tour. It was my first investigation And I absolutely loved the teams energy and their techniques. The Historic Bowers Mansion Ghost Hunt. explain how it works. Jen made me feel at ease. They were all very professional and informative. When we left after midnight I was complaining about my feet being wet, although my wife waded through the same water I had her feet, socks and shoes were dry as they could be. We had such a great night tonight at White Rock Lake! I look forward to doing more investigations! Spent 7/11/2020 at Miss Molly's Haunted Hotel. I guess you can call me a Roomie! I would recommend this it was a very good experience. Very knowledgeable staff. Bowers Mansion Ghost Hunt Date: Jan 21 - Dec 17, 2022 Time: 8:00 PM - 2:00 AM 140 + Year Old Mansion - Death, Murder, and Suicide! Bowers Mansion est. They had easily $3-4,000 of equipment at hand, also 5. people to assist and help when necessary. Would def do again! Over 140 years old, the Historic Bowers Mansion is a stunning location, one of Palestines most beautiful historic homes. I caught a lot of things on my phone while we were. Spent time with. Going through the photos we took we actually caught an orb darting from the doorway of the hallway up to the ceiling. Learned about some history of the building along with, paranormal equipment. YOU are trying to capitalize on someone elses hard work! Everyone took time to explain the equipment and various methods of investigating. We really enjoyed the stories and the ghost hunting with our. Y'all were awesome! Mike and Sam were our hosts and they were. It was a really fun time and there were lots of stories told. Hope to attend another ghost hunt in the near future. We went to the East Texas Culture Museum last night it was so awesome. Our team leaders and staff were amazing! I visited Alexander Majors and was blown away with how amazing it was! Staff was great. The guides were great. They keep us safe always wiping down stuff. Loved our tour with Haunted Rooms America! Each group was on. Didn't get paid for my last two events as a team leader totalling $150. I did my first ghost hunt at the old park hotel in Ballinger Texas. Paranormal investigation 101 (a quick class to get you up to speed with the techniques and equipment you will be using throughout the night), Full night of ghost hunting with the Haunted Rooms America team. very interesting to say the least..great group of people and loved the hosts! were just brilliant . After explaining the equipment in the room (and they had it available for use) they let us investigate and it was interesting and fun. considerate hosts walking you through the equipment and explaining how a great ghost hunt works. The owner was on-site and had wonderful stories about the house, which added on to the experience. Andy was a great leader and investigator. not only knowledgeable, but made this experience super fun for everyone! I have been with a couple of other tour groups and this is the team that stands out above all of them! Be the first to know when we release new events, special offers, and discounts! buildings! The investigation of the Alexander Majors house was so interesting. Dan was extremely knowledgeable about the hotel and set the tone for the hunt perfectly. This was my first ghost hunting trip. I look forward to doing other investigations with them in the future. It was a great experience. fun experience and look forward to my next adventure with them.thanks yous guys see ya soon.. Fun time and great family experience. I will definitely go again, This team does not fake stuff like Ghost Hunt , They are very awesome and lots of hands and , and the very best part, well organized, very knowledgeable investigators and the prices are very reasonable. our loved ones,.. Sam and Mike along with their team are AMAZING! Love the whole group! I look forward to doing this again! Definitely ready to do another event. Thank you for the experience you! our first time to ever attend an event like this one and it was an amazing experience!! The Redlands Hotel. experienced. she and her family spoke highly of her and said she was a professional, forex manager, so I decided to reach out to her. #SamandColby #samandcolbymissedthis #samgolbach #colbybrock #Empath #hauntedOriginal video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSRy6Xxr6FQ Learned lots about conducting investigations. Can't wait to do more!! Absolutely LOVED this experience. My sister and I had an amazing time on our first ghost hunt at the Lebold Mansion! Shelly stayed behind for the overnight stay and it was really great talking about experiences with her too. Would definitely go again, Just finished the Masonic Temple of Salina, KS tour and it was AMAZING! Had an amazing time. I definitely would do it again! Manor with Mike and Sam was wonderful! Everything was well explained and. Had a great experience although I do wish the groups were smaller and the investigator stays with the same group all, everyonewas great. If you are even slightly curious about doing a ghost hunt with this group- DO IT! The Haunted rooms investigators were so awesome!! We enjoyed getting to use their equipment, participating in the power circle, and the blindfolded writing. I would highly recommend attending one of their events. I would definitely go to another but perhaps do my own research so easier to ask questions that might elicit a response. (It was so much funI slept with the light on.) Charles Dunbar was architect in 1897 for ornate renovations, and Bowers continued to enlarge and enrich the structure until 1921. Thanks again! Palestine has some fantastic venues which are hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below: When I visited the Goatmans bridge attraction I had a brilliant time! Had a great experience at Ashmore Estates. investigation of phenomena, we would be doing it again for sure! It was a fun eventful evening! While behind the mansion resided a thick forest where the Bowers family cemetery is found. Mike,Sam and Judith are super down to earth and are experts in the. Went to the McInteer Villa for my first. Mr. Bowers was a retired oil. At the top of the mansion is an observation deck with splendid views of the high desert in the valley below. Marker size: 18" x 28" Originally house of merchant Henry Ash; built 1878; bought 1884 by Andrew L. and Nellie O'Connell Bowers, who had architect-builder W. W. Wainright add cupola, gazebo, circular galleries after 1886. 140 + Year Old Mansion Death, Murder, and Suicide! Thats for you to decide. They educated us on the equipment, the background of the hospital. Thanks for a great experience! She is a wealth of knowledge and really made a lasting impression! (1973) Marker No: 8793 Aluminum 18 x 28 Subject Marker It was so much fun and I learned a lot. Everyone was great. I'm definitely planning on joining again soon. We definitely recommend it and will be booking more places to come! Built 1878, and located just a stone's throw away from downtown Palestine TX, lies one of the city's most historic and infamous mansions. The paranormal investigators were very informative and made, it a fun experience. Wow what a great time. They definitely follow policies and make sure to include everyone in the investigation! We were not disappointed! They answered a ton of questions. We had a great time investigating at Nazareth Hospital last night. The whole group was so much fun and had some amazing stories and experiences. David started with covering rules and discussing the history of the house. Email: kathyperry2470@gmail.comWhatsApp: +1 (352) 658-3405, My coworker referred me to MRS Jennifer Smith. They answer all of our questions. Cant wait to go back! This was my first experience and it did not disappoint! so glad I was invited to go. The roof has leaks and there was standing water thought it. we really were amazed on how. Had an amazing eveing in Palestine, TX! The area 228 W Spring St U.S. Route 287 at Texas State Highway 19, Palestine, TX 75801 Full view Best nearby Restaurants 70 within 3 miles Pint and Barrel Drafthouse 232 0.3 mi$$ - $$$ American Brew Pub Bar Oxbow Bakery & Antiques 102 0.3 mi$ Bakeries American Eilenberger's Bakery 34 0.1 mi$$ - $$$ Bakeries American See all The host were very engaging and knowledgeable. I recently attended an event hosted by Haunted Rooms America..I had such a awesome time, they made it an enjoyable. Samantha & Mike do a great job! I would highly recommend going to a location with Haunted Rooms America. You would think during a national pandemic someone would understand stuff comes up, but obviously not. Was the best experience for my first time. I had an awesome time and learned alot. Samantha and Mike were wonderfull. their love and light outlook! The original person that built. Thanks for the use of equipment, great snacks. Got a real sense of fear when I went to Yorktown Hospital! The staff were. I went on the ghost hunt in Coldsprings and it was amazing. This is what we chose to do for it. love Sam and Mike and. Mike and Sam and the other staff members were. Thanks for a phenomenal experience!! Weve done two different locations with HRA and cant wait to do more. And will be seeing them again! Highly. they sound amazing. Other than that, just yourself and an open mind! 903-729-2345 800-550-5445 903-391-1002 Cell. I am not a ghost hunter, don't watch or listen to any programs. I love. My friend said she seen a figure of a little girl sitting upstairs in the chairs. Unless it is otherwise stated, events dont include sleepover. Over 140 years old, and harboring stories of murder, suicide, and death, the Historic Bowers Mansion in the small East Texas city of Palestine is quickly growing a reputation for one of the most haunted locations in the country! We can be Sceptical and logical yet open to other beliefs and prayers of protection will be carried out. So knowledgeable and. Always a great time ghost hunting with the awesome guides and their equipment! I cannot wait to go to this place again. after the first one I was hooked! showing you how to use the equipment. I appreciated being. We also caught object moving and foot steps on the second story. I am for sure booking more of these events and recommend even the most skeptical give it a try! loved the experience at Ashmore Estate. Mike and Sam were great hosts. shot.jpg2,656 1,494; 1.25 MB Bowers Mansion.jpg1,494 1,913; 877 KB Queen St Grille. We had so much fun exploring and laughing our butts off after Shelly fell off her chair into water!! 903-723-2404 The whole experience was 10/10! Definitely recommend it! There are definitely times when it feels eerie but it also feels that way walking down a dark hall in my home! I would definitely go back again for any tour with him leading us. YOLO! They were very. I loved all the tops and tricks we were given. had a blast. They are very user friendly guides, Explaining, educating and keeping the group engaged. I, highly recommend you take a tour with them! Highly recommend doing business with, Her! Something completely unexpected happened, but it was quickly and professionally handled. Open to share their experiences and guide us. Both hosts did a great job and provided. Estes is one of my favorite things to do now. it was very organized. I chose Goatman's bridge, and it was a superb visit. Event Time: 8PM - 2AM s.type = 'text/javascript'; They will definitely prove to those in attendance that any location has paranormal activity, even if that night isn't is active as prior engagements at that location. Amazing group of investigators! palestine, texas murders. would highly recommend to anyone thinking about going to one of these types of events. You will be amazed! the Masonic temple, though I will be avoiding the basement if I'm ever there again. the crew was very knowledgeable and had plenty of stories to share. I HIGHLY recommend this tour. We had fun exploring the Museum in Palestine, Tx. The small cupola with its bracketed eaves and narrow, paired windows is indicative of the style. Participants were split into small groups so we werent crowded. Mike and Sam showed us how the Estes Method worked and then gave us all the option to experience it for ourselves. You all are awesome! I wish I could remember what ghost hunting groups name was.anyways, go through them! Mike's corny jokes and Sam keeping him in line does bribg a joyfull playfulness to the event. we had a really good time at the lebold mansion. Charles . I had an amazing time.i felt as though the investagators were very knowledgeable .I enjoyed learning about different, Our first ghost hunt and we absolutely loved it! Visited Edinburgh Manor for a honeymoon gift. Andy helped me close my third eye and ground myself while Shelly saged me and helped me realize Im an empath!! We had a great time! In addition to the 140+ year old home itself, there are several other buildings on the grounds, some of which are accessible, the servants quarters is the only building that cannot be accessed at present. Thank you for having my friends and myself investigate the San Jacinto County Old Jail along with the surrounding. investigation tours are held! Youll learn the history, learn the techniques we use, get detailed info on the ghosts that haunt here, and youll have a great time investigating with us in this huge and very haunted location! My husband and I had a great time at the Nutt House hotel, Shelly was wonderful, she was very informative and. You should add it to your bucket list and sign up, you will not regret it. You can tell they all love what they do and enjoy sharing the experience with others. You are not the original. I had a lovely time at Edinburgh Manor last night. It will not disappoint!! they explained every tool they were using and let us try them out also! Mike and Sam were great about showing us all the equipment and explaining how it worked and letting us use some of it. and made visits to different parts of the rooms exciting with drops of knowledge on events that took place there. I drive over 9 hours to get to Kansas and was not disappointed. Bowers mansion is beautiful!! had an amazing opportunity to go and I will definitely be going again. a different location. The Bowers Mansion. Mike and Sam were very. We are, What an awesome experience. This Victorian home and National Texas Historic Landmark has a deep history, with stories of death, murder, and suicide. Wow!! 1 talking about this. SHARES. Would do another experience with them. Great introduction and preparation from a truly. I did get blocked by the owner after further, I definitely recommend Haunted Rooms America! We had a great time at the Beattie Mansion. Never been on one would love too go on one. A life of financial fortune and personal tragedy set the stage for the many reported hauntings in the mansion and on the grounds. This house, more commonly known nowadays as the Bowers Mansion, is one of the most outstanding domestic buildings in Palestine. friendly. Great team we have so much fun learning. She is really great, the best in the trading field, and unique among others. I was, able to get quite a bit of activity at Alexander Majors. Always willing to answer questions or teach you about equipment. We found just the thing for you close to home in Palestine, Texas. The spirits told us earlier in the night they wanted to play hide and seek and they did! The facility itself was interesting and has a lot of history. what an amazing time we had! We investigated Alexander Mansion near Westport and. -Megan. The oldest parts of the house date back to 1878 and display Victorian Italianate elements. Shelly was our guide and she is outstanding! Their wasn't any mediums at the event, even though the website said there would be on site. It was a good time, and I even had an unexplainable experience during the free roam time! I will definitely do it again. I will never forget that day.. Amazing tour! Loved using the equipment and seeing how things worked. very personable and knowledgeable, My husband and I had a great experience at the LeBold Mansion. We were able to use their equipment if we did not have our own, and they even helped us with our own instruments when we were confused. , We visited the Bowers Mansion in Palestine recently. We were not disappointed and recommend checking it out. The guide were very informative and we saw many scary, We had such a great time on the Palestine museum investigation. They just did not turn us loose to investigate on out own. to use the equipment was a good perk! My first time & it was great,the host were so helpful& very nice, Thank you so much Sam and Mike for a wonderful evening at Abilene's Lebold Mansion! Thank you so much!! If you want the real ghost investigation experience I highly recommend Haunted Rooms America. Got goosebumps several times! Would definitely recommend using Haunted Rooms America. Hill House Manor. Judith. definitely sounds like you get your. back to her Texas roots . Book your room soon! Location: 301 S Magnolia St, Palestine, TX 75801. We had some really active rooms and great evidence. I did not see, hear, feel, or get touched by a ghost BUT it was super fun having access the Bowers mansion and the surrounding grounds. Shelly is an amazing tour guide! The investigators were knowledgeable and had a wide variety of equipment for us to use along to purchase if we wanted. B, David, Angela and of course, sweet Alice have a great thing going on! and everyone heard it. Very highly recommended. Love the people, and my experience. The building was constructed in 1902 and is considered to be one of the best-preserved courthouses in the United States. , Pictures with orbs and dowsing rods moved a lot. Had a blast this Saturday in Palestine at the Museum of East Texas Culture! The historic Bowers Mansion has 72 years of Bowers family history, involving drugs, murder, suicide, a loud mouthed parrot, Bernard - a son who never left the 2nd floor of the home, a fiery. Four sons, two daughters grew up here; family owned place 72 years. The crew was full of knowledge knew what they were doin and worked very well together. try out their equipment and being patient with us. Had the time of my life at OP Pyle House with the team! This was so much fun! This four-hour round-trip train excursion departs from the historic Palestine Rail Depot in Palestine, TX and travels to our Rusk Rail Depot where guests will deboard the train for an approximate 1 hour and 15-minute layover at the historic Rusk Rail Depot. the team was so great and we cant wait to book our next tour. Thank you so much. places in America, but you have the chance to interact with the supernatural world. The investigators were very professional and knowledgeable, but also took the. I have attended 2 events with Haunted Rooms America group so far! Thank you for the experience and I look forward to going on more investigations with you all! I also will be trying the other places as well. Such a fun investigation; Mike and Sam were the best! We will totally be going through this company again. Everyone should experience ghosts hunting once in your life! I recently attended a paranormal investigation with The Haunted rooms team at the Beattie Mansion, St Joseph MO and. They gave us tons of information about the hospitals, individual ghosts, the equipment and pretty much anything else they could think of. I was skeptical going into this investigation but the activity experienced during this event was amazing and definitely changed my views on the paranormal. She was clearly very knowledgeable and seemed dedicated to her clients. Booking.com I would book with them again! I really wish I could attend more. the things that go bump in the night. For just $89 per person, you can join this brave group as they engage in an all-night investigation of what many consider to be one of the most haunted places in East Texas--the historic Bowers Mansion in Palestine. Happy haunting! VIEWS. Haunted Rooms is the first paranormal group to . They really seem to enjoy sharing all of this information so you can truly get a sense of the paranormal investigations without feeling left out or awkward. Cant wait to see another of the haunted rooms! you might even have a friendly spirit tuck you in. I. will definitely recommend this to everyone I know. I own the app and havent been able to get anything like that, so it was incredible getting to see how it should really work. great as well, Jenna was my fav. Alice is the lead. Thankyou and Godbless, you all are awesome !!!!! Will definitely do this again!! See you all in January!! We are having an amazing time! Ghost Hunting at it finest! Mike was a lot of fun to listen to and. The Historic Bowers Mansion, Palestine, TX ===== Built 1878, and located just a stone's throw away from downtown Palestine TX, lies one of the city's most historic and infamous mansions. Attended with my mother and brother. Would recommend! 0. Thanks for the experience! Get our free mobile app My sister and I thoroughly enjoyed our tour of the Masonic Temple! very enjoyable night . Fun activities were carried out and I believe everyone left with greater knowledge in the field. The Bowers Mansion was built in 1878 for merchant Henry Ash and his wife. However, beneath that eye-pleasing facade, the home hides a dark secret - it was the scene of a murder-suicide back in the '50s, and there've been numerous suspicious deaths in the home over the years. I really can't wait until my next trip. As always, Mike and Sam are amazing and know there stuff!! for helping us set this up, we will be planning our next one soon! Awesome group! I didnt know what to expect at first being a newbie but it was awesome, and the guides made us feel welcome and the spirits were nice and we got to experience some good conversations. The crew was great and friendly. Knowledgeable and entertaining throughout the whole event. Had an awsome time. This is my first ghost hunt and I had an absolute blast.it was really cool to personally try some of the equipment. 4. Enjoyed our Ghost hunt with Sam and Mike at The Lake House in Holten, KS on Friday the 13th and Saturday. They have a good variety of equipment and the team is friendly! Everyone was very knowledgeable. I highly recommend them and can't wait for our next hunt. We definitely had evidence of spirits. equipment and able to see how it all works! They were eager to participate with the guests in doing investigators. Thank you for allowing us to join you!! My first hunt and unfamiliar with paranormal things, and they explained everything and had activities that were fun and interactive. Our guides were knowledgeable and experienced. I really enjoyed having a chance. A bunch of people were working, but they really just. What an amazing experience. Great Investigators to learn from, also David (KY) Howell was very knowledgeable. We will be back! us in several areas then we had free time and they were happy to investigate with us. Mike is, I had a blast with the crew and everybody. The group. Definitely an experience Ill never forget! They do provide some snacks and drinks to get you through the night which is great. time to actually talk to you and get to know you. Polite, professional, knowledgeable. It was one of the best we've ever attended. I will for sure do this again!!! I recently visited the Alexander Majors house and had a blast! Somewhat of a local legend, until recently no other paranormal group has been able to investigate this Texas Historic Landmark. Enjoyable experience!! recommended!!! This was by far an excellent experience and the. demonstrating how to use equipment. really clearly. such a fun and interesting experience. the staff was very knowledgeable about the site that we were at. able to dive deeper into the history and catch some amazing EVPs! Did the Lake House at Holton, Kansas 11/18/22. Cant wait to do it again! This is an incredible building with so much history, and you will be one of the first people to investigate it! This was the second time Ive been on a HRA event, and Mike and Sam did not disappoint. provided was like none other. They do their events in lots of very neat quite real haunted locations. 1st time was Edinburgh Manor. The team was excellent! definitely book another location with them. Will be going to a other one soon, Had a great time at the Villa in Atchinson, Ks.