Also, it turns out that Beck is still lurking in Peters mind much more than anyone realised. Okay, one, thats cheating. Its Michelle, wanting to Facetime. "mr stark- " tears fell down his bruised and battered face, blood clotted his hair and his stomach now an opened and bleeding. He was sure hed only been asleep a short while, and it was Saturday, so he didnt have to work today. Oblivion rose up and pulled him into its grasp. Parker luck had other ideas though and Ned gets a lesson he didn't realise he needed to learn. All traces of humor disappear from Neds features. It was too dark to see anything clearly anyway, and hed be able to concentrate better without seeing how fast the ground was coming up to meet him. Taking this one step at a time bySparrowFlight246. Peter can immediately tell something is wrong, his senses dialed up so wildly that he cant focus on anything, barely feeling like hes moving forward on the sidewalk as he tries to reach the Tower. 4. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". Then he looks at Peter, his expression one of mild concern. Fresh off of his breakup with MJ, Peter ends up running overtime on patrols to keep himself distracted and blow off steam. Peter whirled from his half-crouch a good distance away and watched the guy from the first building charge in and roughly yank the dazed Captain America onto his feet. "His name is Peter Parker." Part uh something idk Ms. Egdirbmu was walking around. His cheeks flushing, Peter shakes his head. Peter Parker One Shots Fanfiction. as well as A story of which being Tony Stark's daughter and having powers is the definition of Chaos. Terrified.. Hey! Peter protested at the same time that Tony said, This is Spider-Man. Peter continued with his totally justified complaint. Flash began to shake slightly. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, hurt no comfort and then maybe some comfort but its also one am. "Would my expect you too. Tony flew as fast as he ever had. Why was his alarm going off? Nothing. He moves back out. I'm doing this instead of studying for my history final. So for the first time, I'm participating in a fandom challenge! He starts to rifle through the contents. Its because hes Spider-Man, right?. Things are moving fast all around him. I forgot to call the dad.. Ive been waiting so long.. he cried out in his mind, but he couldnt speak the words. Is anyone She cut off for a moment, seemingly busy. no see thats the thing im- tonys line had gone dead. He startled badly as he saw a red and blue body drop down in front of him. Go help him!. Clint Barton AKA Hawkeye Peter has never been one to run from a fight, even without his suit. Shit. Tony could see the mass of scar tissue built up around the reactor, could see the little pieces of shrapnel in his lungs, and he wondered, even now, how he was able to Not-Breathe so well with his heart and his ribs and his lungs all squished out of place. Pain in his stomach and chest; throbbing, stabbing pain. his burning side hurt, and the scratches on his face stung as his tears slid down them. "Yes he is." An old, rusting, wrought iron spiked fence. In which Peter Parker comes up with some ~creative~ coping mechanisms (for a fever-induced nightmare), the likes of which Tony Stark hasnt seen before. Pineapple Pizza and how it Saved Peters LifebyFicbunny- Peters not eating enough for his enhanced superhero metabolism and suffers the effects of malnutrition. Im always careful!, Uh-huh, Mr. Stark said dryly. Doctor Cho arrives a few moments later. There werent any, and Peter breathed a sigh of relief. Sherlocked_for_life, bonewicks, nezukoo_chaann, ShiningYUKY, Wizardpuppy, abfff, oceaangold, MatSha, Snailien, Stars_Above027, Sami_rose, ilovedorloveyou, Liuforest13, NeedlePointToxin, Lanceylance17, GriffinGamer, aslitheryprinx, BisexualVampire, EddieThe_NPC, Idunnoaname, Darkangel1021, Caramell20, Konen, Danaja, reganieeeeee, Poppinpippin, Idkman_193k, WynteryMess, emlovestoread, Mushly, katzenfreundin, Coralilith7, VeryCanoli, froggyartistry, luv_baek, Schnapple, Blue_Stay, Unofficial_Uchiha, Has0, caffinejustcaffine, zenjah, Digital_Graphite, hiding_with_dabi, Snowykitten127, MiraLoves2Read, Ealejandre_0406, casein, Quail_Quilts, Gues, Bess_Vennet, and 6469 more users A Latina cop in a leather jacket pulls the gun out of the webbing on the other side of the alley. # 1. Bucky was the only one fully dressed. He barged through the door, flying through the lobby until he came skidding into the back room with a bang. Between dodging apples from Flash, he recalls hearing the farmer explain something about how they had just sprayed all the crops that morning. It lifted up easilya lot easier than the ceiling of a warehouse; that still gave him nightmaresand he tossed it away. Oh, crap!, Peter flung himself off the building, making a beeline for the fallen Captain America. Reader Insert ; No quirk, but she still wanted to be a hero. They like him. Despite Peters hands shaking, he manages to grasp the marker and scrawl out his most pressing question: What happened? Unfortunately, things dont always go as planned. Where are any of us really going, Peter? she says cryptically. Tony Stark of all people came through. And two, Mr. Stark says I gotta stop doing acrobatics when I think no one is looking., Yeah, hes probably right, Ned agrees. Holy crap, Peter breathed. Peter didnt go to Manhattan very oftenusually only to visit the Avengers Tower whenever he received an invitation, which wasnt often. His eyes trailed over Peter's still form to a man that had been calmly walking past them. Hey, whats in, Then he glimpsed a flash of red, white, and blue half-buried by rubble in front of the building. Tony's eyes were dark with fury. Chapter 4 In which the uprising star actor who plays Peter Parker aka Spider-M REQUESTS ARE OPEN FOR BOTH TOM HOLLAND AND PETER PARKER, just comment on a chapter and I'll do my b F! Yeah because movies about wizards in boarding school are totally realistic. He presses his fingers between his eyes where a headache has been building ever since they arrived at the farm. Tony Stark calls him that, like, all the time.. Is he okay? Peter interrupted without really thinking about it. Youre not hurt, right? The genius seemed too preoccupied with searching the Captain for injury to actually focus on Peter. Hes swaying slightly on his feet. Hurt Peter Parker; Tony Stark Has A Heart; Tony Stark Needs a Hug; Fluff and Angst; Sleepy Peter Parker; I mean come on; IT'S ME; mention of interwebs; Kidnapping; basically Peter gets buried alive; he doesn't have a lot of fun tbh; Summary "And I would hurry. He lets out a cry. Peters hand fumbles at the front pocket of his jeans for his phone. he started to think he was loosing too much blood because everything was begging to go back, though that also could have just been more rubble falling on him too. When the vet came into view, Tony didnt bother slowing down. No I didnt! Tony reluctantly introduces Peter to them but doesn't tell them he's Spider-man. The Thompson's sent a glare at Flash, turned away from him, and walked out. (If youre interested in seeing Neds POV while Peter is unconscious. Not to mention his spidey sense is going haywire. I currently like Air I Breathe! Pepper muttered sleepily beside him, snuggling into the covers. 18. But No One Else Has an Inhaler! all he could think about was how he was probably going to die. Im dying, he decides, flushing the toilet and resting his forehead against the rim. Tony hops into his suit and heads out to rescue Peter. Pepper ran into the room just as the nurse continued. Hey, chill, Cap. Peter told him, reaching out for the chunk of rock. So, Peter snapped. Hey, put me back on the Avengers comm, wouldya? As soon as he heard the audio switch from the background to the foreground, he spoke up again. Or, like, yoga? After a beat, the sirens finally cut through the silence. Peter felt his consciousness slipping away from him. Kid. The words trickled out of Peter's mouth before they'd really even formed, but Tony understood them. So what he was loosing a lot of blood and had AB- blood, the blood type that 1 in every 162 people has. Things like getting stabbed when he's just trying to protect people. A familiar figure comes into view. Put your hands up,theman ordered roughly. The fight was overthe rest of the Avengers had seemingly taken care of all the bad guys and secured the Chitauri weapons. Pain in his back, his arms, like theyd been ripped from him, muscles torn apart. He loathed them with every bone in his body. He waits a minute, breathing heavily as his stomach turns and mouth fills with saliva, but nothing happens. Dizziness filled his mind, nausea in his belly. 7. Caps down!, Above all the muttered expletives, Black Widows voice came through. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. His eyelids grew too heavy to keep open anymore. Peter sustains a severe head injury on patrol and deals with the subsequent recovery. Whatever. Peter was really confused for a second before he realized that she meant his hearing aids. Little Peter is about to be under quite a lot of pressure, and it might get a little . Neds phone rings. Peter couldnt be dead, could he? A third cop gasps and runs over to Peter. The two fandoms will be the MCU, and OC's that will appear in future chapters of my other works. Hes ready to prove hes not just some kid. And no matter how hard he tries to keep these things from the Avengers, they're always going to find out. He kept his eyes trained on the paper. Kinda dizzy, Peter leans forward and rests his hands on his thighs for support. He yelped and ducked away from it, then snagged it out of the air as it passed. So does Mr. Stark. "Aha!" Time-Lapse bysahiya- Peters having a hard time finding his place after returning from the snap. Does that seem fair to you?" Maybe you can do one of your leaps and look over the stalks, Ned suggests, gazing up at the top of the corn surrounding them. left kudos on this work! Cannot recommend highly enough. . 5 Times Peter Fell, and Tony caught him. Lets go, Tony said curtly. In which Peter Parker gets stabbed with a knife laced with poison and Tony has to come and deal with the aftermath. You know, this really isnt a good way to deal with stress. Peter told the guy as he shot another web, sticking him to the side of the water tower on the top of the building. You've arrived. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". Should I alert Boss? Friday chirps, and Peter groans, waving a hand uselessly. 6. new chapter you fucks: ch 6 pt 1 Well, we had to bring something to eatits a long way to Pluto.. Hi, Hawkeye!, Quick as lightningwell, maybe not that quickClint Barton whirled and sent an arrow flying right at Peters face. Sorry., Tony rolls his eyes and moves the mask back up over Peters face. Peter forces himself to open his eyes. What did he say?! While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Im right here you know, Peter mutters, sticking his head in the frame. Work Search: You can call me Jake. But hes managing. A very loud, extremely annoying horn sound blared through the ceiling speakers. Peter really hopes shes exaggerating, but the worried look on Neds face tells him shes not. - , , . May brings home her new boyfriend. They turn around another corner and are met with a dead-end and a yellow sign stating You look Corn-fused!. That part is not so much living the dream. "It's okay Peter. She asked aggressively. You just told me his lips are turning blue, Michelle points out. He learned ASL, and once he was 'arguing' with Ned and Ned signed at him 'Don't yell at me'. ), Takes place after the ferry incident in Homecoming. I can't, I can't. "Teams, Skins will be, Flash, Tom, Chris, Robert, Evan, and," Peter sucks in a breath please, he prays, not me, not me, not me, "lastly Peter." The color drains from the boys face and his eyes are filled with panic. You think hes being poisoned?!. Peter didnt catch the beans, Well, to be fair, Peter points out, his voice significantly more nasally than usual due to the wad of paper towels hes pressing to his heavily bleeding nose, you didnt really warn me you were about to chuck a can of beans at my head., But I did! the six-year-old defends. Are you guys, Before Peter could say anything else, he was suddenly assaulted by an explosion of sound and voices of all the various Avengers, and he nearly released the web he was hanging from in surprise. An-And there was this white foam coming out of your mouth, and God! This isn't much longer after book 10, The Emperor of Nihon-Ja by John Flanagan. *waves cheerily*This is my first stand alone MCU fic and Im so excited to share it with you at last. Cold. [chap 2] 5 Times Peter Fell, and Tony caught him. [more drugging than poisoning, but I cant make a rec list without it, honestly]. As soon as hed cleared the much higher Manhattan skyline, he could tell where he needed to go by the smoke rising in the distance. Peter and Ned kept working on the sheet, using ASL to communicate. Chapter 20 God, what are you doing over here anyway? Oh, wait. He pretended to rub his nonexistent beard in thought before lashing out again. Peter chuckled. The man snarled and whipped out a handgun from God-knows-where and fired at the stumbling Captain America without hesitation. 16. Peter experiences a serious car accident and loses the ability to walk. Delirious and bleeding out from a gunshot wound, Peter struggles to describe his location to a very worried Tony. After a few minutes (Or maybe only seconds? While at the 99th precinct Jake was saying to his desk partner and fiance Amy, "I have Spider-Man's number. From the table next to the bed, he produces a small dry erase board and a marker. Its still a terrifying sensation to not be able to inhale for himself, but after a few seconds, he realizes that hes not dying. you heal me like the light of day by @searchingforstarss. He seemed like the only thing keepingthe poor guy on his feetthe super-soldier seemed dazed and unsteady. 4. I want to write asthmatic young!peter and irondad but i need to read more asthmatic Peter to get a feel for it! Peter was wearing his Spiderman suit and didn't want to be spotted going out on patrol. Follow Peter Parker entering a new life in Gotham City in his quest in trying to feel normal again in a new reality. People began to get her around him as he was forced out of the building in handcuffs. Not anymore., Yeah, tell that to your lungs, Ned scoffs, but Peter can see the underlying fear in his friends eyes. "Other than the fact that your Caller ID is Mr. Sir Police-Man Jake Peralta, no I don't mind. 5 Times The Avengers Broke the Internet and the 1 Time Stony Won The Bet . So then, Monday morning, sixth period lunch he did it. Again." "Um, Peter. "Because you didn't let him explain that his 'wireless headphones' are his hearing aids." He did it all to get to you.. You're the one who hurt Peter. Chapter 6 Luckily, his comm still works. Peter pulls his knees up to his chest and lowers his head down to meet them, eyes closed. No, mfine, he grumbles. mr stark- tears fell down his bruised and battered face, blood clotted his hair and his stomach now an opened and bleeding. (Or, five times Tony makes Peter sit out on a mission + one time the tables are turned. He shivers violently. HolyWait. Want one?, No thanks. Ned wrinkles his nose. What are some of ur favorite whump fics that felt particularly real to you? Chapter 9 "I know it's real. Peter frantically raced back to Captain America and checked the dazed but conscious Avenger for any new bullet wounds on his spangled suit. "Captain America is hurt," Peter told the medic, jabbing a finger in the direction of the two Avengers. His eyes are open and hes staring straight at Tony. Police-Man." What he doesnt add is that even if they did have it, most medicines dont even work on him anymore because his metabolism requires him to take such high doses. Jake laughed. "Go help him!". Tony screamed. To say that Peter disliked the Rogue Avengers was an understatement. What if its the pesticide making him sick?. byeva7673. Pepper let out a choked sob when she saw her son, laid out like this. Its literally follow the spiders.. But he had a great weekend, he was really confident, and he broke Cap's record for bench pressing. Flash didn't dare move for risk of being seen and possibly shot at. Peter had grown distant recently, spending more time at home than at the compound. "No, sorry your friend must awnser the question on his own." Anyone but Peter. Parental Obligations bywanderinghooves- Peter gets sick while May is out of town, and responsibility falls to Tony. Need to sit, he mumbles. If Peter had enough air left to care, he would have been surprised. And Peter, the only one unaffected, is trapped inside the Tower with six feral teammates. Flash's mouth hung open. Rather than landing on the cement - which would have been bad enough - Peter had landed on a fence. Youre with me. Well, Chapter 11 is 6,000 words and unfinished, so we'll see. He said, slamming his locker closed. He visibly tensed. Im from the future and I need your help, he said, heart pounding as Stranges eyes widened with realisation. 32 Stories. Catch up, old man!. Tony pulls doit his phone and started texting. Give me everything you have., Karens last signal was at 3.07am. No matter how much Peter would like for everything to always go right, part of being Spider-Man is having things go wrong. His vision blurred, and a cry of pain escaped him, as the taser was pressed to his side, once again. See? He points a shaky finger at the tube and makes a questioning face. Mr. Stark was the one that brought you to the hospital." Peter Parker was unable to get out of the rubble and an exasperated and worried Tony Stark takes Peter to . Breathe, Peter! Chapter 15 (never) by @parkrstark. His eyes dart around the room for a few seconds before realizes where he isthe Avengers compound. Its okay.. The teacher flushed red. Make Way For Tomorrow by @the-great-escapism - Basically, recently-turned-homeless Peter Parker wins a science competition by entering a version of the web fluid he created for Spider-Man, but gets spooked and hightails it out of there before Tony can speak with him properly. Don't go to sleep, okay Spider-Man. This is ridiculous.". Injured Peter Parker. Something about him makes Peter feel nervous, but he makes May happy. "Your pathetic ass excuse of a son tormented my son about saying he has an internship at Stark Industries, which he does as my personal intern, and the one day," Tony holds up one finger, "that my son finally says that he doesn't need your son to believe him, your son decides it's okay to break my sons nose, two of his ribs, repeatedly hit his head into his locker so much that he was bleeding and my son's locker has red streaks down it, and my son can no longer hear. There's been a bit of an accident at school. 4697 guests Everyone raised their hand simultaneously, all except for Peter, whose eyes were on the paper undisputed. I don't give a shit what you think!" Tony?, Ah, shit, Tony said good-humoredly. It got worse when you ate the apples because they were coated in it.. Crying. Flash kept slamming his head back. Peter peeled his mask off, wincing as the fabric scraped against the grazes on his cheek, but kept his head low until Tony took his chin and lifted it himself. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Peter tries to smile through the mask but settles for another thumbs up. Peter wants to say that he is, hes trying, but his brain and his mouth arent cooperating. im sure u noticed but im seven days behind and I've lost all motivation so im not gonna update anymore, Natasha was one who expected everything from attempted murder to tax fraud. Gasps and various other exclamations were audible around the room. Yes, well I presume your husband is out making sure Eugene gets expelled?" Kinda hard to breathe.. Fri, bring the lights up. Oh, okay, Karen, whatever you say., I have informed Mister Stark of your condition and location. Chapter 10 (This one is actually pretty lighthearted and adorable, and the whump is on Peter lmao). Whoops, he mutters before slipping it back over his mouth and nose. Peter gasps, then gags again. On your knees! He snapped. I understand that I heard a ruckus, and when I come to investigate, I saw you slamming Mr Parker against the lockers and trying to choke him. And he loved it. I live for comments so if you like this, please let me know! His ears are ringing, his chest and stomach hurt, and hes seeing black spots in his vision. Believe me, I almost shit my pants, but youre safe now. Never mind. Hey, Karen! He called out as he stepped off the roof of the skyscraper hed stopped on. He feels vaguely nauseous now and theres a weird tightness building in his chest thats starting to wig him out. "Dad. In My Shawarma? Its a common pesticide used in farming, but it reacted pretty badly with your mutated DNA. He sighs heavily. 20. I dunno Peter mumbles. Chapter 19 Weve been takenyoure the only one who can get us out of here.. Marvel's. Plus one Asthmatic!Tony rec because its awesome: It Only Hurts (When I Breathe) byOcean_Born_Mary. by @losingmymindtonight. too bad they decided to have a party when Peter needed a glass of water. left kudos on this work! Im fine, just probably need lunch, Michelle looks him over appraisingly. 8. This. He was spinning, tumbling, and turning out of control, being flung in every direction. It goes to hell in a hand basket. Hey, Karen. Peter said to his AI as he leaped past Hawkeye down to the streets below. I like Deadpool. Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure. peter grunted as he pushed, the pole lifted and he gasped, letting go of the slab and the pole sliding down fast and welty through his leg. First some housekeeping this is set after Spider-man Homecoming, and in it the Rogues come back instead of vanishing or being sent to jail/house arrest because I love found family. Peter snapped his eyes open, blinking a couple times to clear his vision. Stark, dont do that!. 22. He makes eye contact with Ned and shakes his head frantically. Are we really discussing this? Captain America and Black Widow asked at the same time. He may have to fight tooth and nail for every victory and he needs to find a way to stop Thanos, but hey, at least he has his friends! Hey man, he croaks out. "You didn't believe that my son had an internship with me. Theres a metallic taste on his tongue and his head is pounding. Jake tears the suit and together they apply pressure to the wound. As he races closer, Tony winces at the knowledge that Peter had to have already hit the pavement that he was too late. Oh my God, Karen, could you turn the volume down? The machine gun fire was background noise; Peter was going too fast for them to try and hit him. Cho then places a much less obtrusive oxygen mask over Peters face. Gotta go!, Teenagers, Tony muttered under his breath. He tries to take in a breath on his own and instantly feels like hes choking. by nat. Out of town, he gasps. What does Captain America not have that you dont? He had called him 'sweetheart'. Jake flinches. Aliens are beginning to swarm him and in the overwhelming panic that begins to consume, he does the only thing he can think of. The spider thingits a mutation, right? He jerked his wrists up and shot a web at the man, yanking the gun out of his hands and shoving him harshly away from Rogers. Everywhere, really. A few minutes later, they were going over the sheet and Peter kept his eyes on the sheet so he didn't read lips to get this exchange. Despite the tears, Ned barks out a quick, almost hysterical sounding laugh. A fanfic where Tony Stark and Pepper Stark had a kid named Peter Stark. Tony swallowed, his hands shaking slightly. "Sorry kid, you got a nasty cut here." I don't care that you think it isn't." Tony has finally started allowing the kid to tag along on missions with the team. his voice became raspy as he called out for him. I dont know what I need tohey, watch it, dude!, A man dressed in filthy military fatigues raised his machine gun and fired at him again. Jake calls out as he rushes to put Peter's mask back on. The rest of the team needed no further instructions, running to get suited up and on their way. 5 times peter parker passes out in front of various friends and family members + the 1 time he passes out in front of tony (and tony flips his shit) 5 times Peter said he didn't feel so good by . not breathing right! Typical.. Subway. Peter caught a quick glimpse of the Iron Man suit plowing into a horde of fake military men a few blocks away. He starts to think he should have kept the kid home, as the night quickly descends into chaos. Its exactly the kind of canon-compliant fic I thought I would never be able to read/enjoy after Endgame but Im so glad I gave it a chance because this author absolutely fleshes out Morgans character and makes you fall in love with her and Peters mentor/brother-ish relationship to her. "You, his friend. Peter nearly fell off of that plane too many times. Eugene Thompson Sr screeched. "Yes, that would be wise. Mr. Natasha whistled lowly. Peter holds one out to his friend. But I think they get the point., Yeah, I think they definitely got it. Peter webbed up one more before surveying the fallen and groaning men. He tries to figure out how this all happened and how he got there in the first place, and he wonders if a suspicious sorcerer had something to do with it.___. Peter Parker acts like a spider, and he finds a little surprise (he can now make his own webs, just it really isn't him). Peter couldnt be dead, could he? Or Spangles gets it., Peter obeyed, putting his hands in the air and readying to shoot with his web-shooters. Overall Peter thought it was fun. NOTE: There is kidnapping and captivity in this fic, but the main focus is the aftermath. She tapped Peter on the shoulder. His lungs burn from lack of oxygen. He passes Peter the ice pack, earning a grunt of thanks. You're gonna be okay. They dont like that person. So he was bleeding out in an alley and unable to stand up. The Vulture had slashed and grabbed at him, trying to catch him and throw him away, but Peter was persistent and held on. We were discussing Eugene's punishment." "Karen you're so sassy for an AI." His hand fumbles around on the bed for the marker and he immediately scribbles on the whiteboard: Whats wrong with Ned? Peter has the flu at the lake house and, in his confused state, thinks its time to head to school. In spite of that, he mutters, Yeah, maybe.. You can call me Peter if you want Mr. Sr. Police-Man Jake Peralta." Sh-Shit, Peter you cant do that to me! he manages to say through the tears. Hey, Spider-Man, it's okay. dailyavocado, Cheerful_with_a_Twist, cant_find_a_good_username, BatmanWhoLaughs666, Hesiniel_Lonto, SilentEntropy, Crovus_Azrael, asksomebodywhocares, yunasama, StarkidFan_NumberOne, Junebug_isunavailable, SeizureslashScoot, ProbablyAHuman, Phantom_Berry, Articwolfplayz, Reader_0709, daemon_kitsune, zolareclipse, Valetudinarian, Imscaredofyou, Amoureuse_tbh, H_Noir, kwardart, BakaKurisu, thr_chrs_fr_rvng, hyucks_chittaphon, Whathasmy_lifecometo, Watermelon_avocado, Hello_Friends, cryingtodeath, a_side_character, dextho, Just_Another_Fangirl_54288, BigGalaxyChaos, Nerdygirl99, Cat_kai, hattrick777, Imauselessartist, Loka__Lokis, Alicetenscia, CheshireLearell, ymnkn, Oliver_966, TheREALGhostSpider, Myhy, Whatintheworld14, adtwmx, ThatLilBroccoliBoi, Stone7046, Blech____________BLECH, and 38 more users The buff black man, now dubbed Terry, comes over and lifts up Peter's injured leg. Tony watches helplessly as Wanda peers into the carefully-buried past of Peter Parker, one that Tony himself hasn't even delved that deep into out of respect for his protg. They made weapons, and after Stark left that race, the Thompsons stole his first place spot and got real rich. Peters phone is unavailable and I cannot trace its signal.. She wasnt expecting this, "Hes pretty sure he died, and then he wakes up again in a lab as one of the illegal experimental test subjects (hopefully not, but most likely yes), in a broken-in lab underground in the sewers. Unluckily, the Avengers dont realise how bad of a state Peter is in, and Peter isnt inclined to tell them. He nods in confirmation. Nothing to freak out about! I also ignored the events of Thor Ragnorok because I wanted Thor, Loki and Bruce in this story too. How far out are you?, Im here. Peter announced, catching sight of Hawkeye with his signature bow, firing down into the mob that had become East Houston. Then the same is done to his jeans. Peter was getting his lunch out of his locker because Pepper packed him lunch today. Figure out which way is out., Peter gives a half-laugh. You lost a lot of blood by the time we got there, and then the ambulance didn't show up for five minutes. Peter tugs down the mask again and gives them a weak grin. My friend told me about it., Tony shakes his head in amusement. yknow what it doesnt matter just keep doing whatever youre doing. peter heard a click and guessed cap had stopped listening to the coms.