Please send me an application. Helo yes Iam yes I am interested in a one-bedroom affordable apartment Ive been looking for an apartment for the last 4 years and I really mean one. affordable housing. I dont just e a nd to fill out an application just to be added to a list, I want serious consideration for an apartment because I qualify. I think this is a very good idea and opportunity for people wants to live a proper life . I live on Merrick Blvd btwn 88th & 89th Avenue. Im interested for 2 bedroom apartment can I please get application ? Thank you! Thank you for your consideration. } Thx you for giving me hope. my email address is [emailprotected], I am interested in applying for an apartment. Located on what was once an underutilized parking garage managed by the New York Police Department, Archer Green is the first major project completed under the Jamaica NOW Action Plan. Hi my daughter uses a wheelchair we are finding it hard to find a place that we can afford that would be accessible for her to get it and out that I could afford please help me. I would like to apply for this apartment. I am very excited! Where can I get an application to fill out? Hello I am interested in obtaining a 2 bedroom apartment. Ive lived in Queens Village all my life.You have my email address. Hello, Im looking for either a 1 or 2 bedroom for myself and my 2yr old child. How do I apply? })(). I would appication for new apartment in queens on 168st, I would like an Studio or one-bedroom apartment, I am an Home health aide trying to get a two bedroom apartment, My name is James Butler I would like an application for archer green building I want to apply for a studio thank you very much, Please please can an application for archer green building I want to apply for one bedroom or studio Thank you very much. The Affordable Housing Lottery is open for Archer Green, a 23 story mixed-use development located at 92-23 168th Street in Jamaica, Queens. Thank u, How can I can I get the application for the apartment please, Hello I have a Section 8 voucher and I was wondering if your apartment complex takes this income. fill: #ffffff; Im interested in a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment. Please send me an application. Im interested in a one bedroom apartment please send me an application. Marguerite Debrosse I would like an application for two bedrooms, I would love to have a one bedroom my income is 35,000. Thank you and God Bless! Rental subsidy programs reduce poverty, housing instability and homelessness. web design new york city Another optionis to contact yourareas Housing Preservation & Development department or the Housing Development Corp. Please send me the link to apply. This would equate households with $20,160 to $183,300 annual income. Designed by Edelman Sultan Knox Wood Architects and developed by Omni New York, the 552,156 square foot building will produce 387 units. I would love an application for a 1 bedroom please, living in queens since I came to America and its extremely hard to afford places to live, how do I go about getting an application? We are very pleased to be opening our Section 8 waiting list after 13 years. I would like a application for your building Ardher Green 1 bedrooms. I am a senior citizen under the SCREEN Program. My voucher is 1900 plus i have social security disability. Do not submit duplicate applications. Archer Green is an apartment community located in Queens County and the 11433 ZIP Code. Great building, or buildingS? Hi I am Md S.Islam interested to apply for 2 beds apartment.How can I applied.pls helps me thanks. I would like a three bed room.may I have application. Please send me an application for a one bedroom. I am interested in 2 bedroom. Pls how can l get the application for 3 bedroom pls, Hi, My name is Farah Virgile,i would like to obtain an application for a two bedrooms apt, for my elderly mother, and myself. I am interested in a 3 bedroom apartment, I would like to rent an apartment in this building I have a elderly mother who live in one room Im trying to get a affordable apartment and move her with me so she can live happy please send me an application please thank you I will be waiting for the application, Am in interesting in a 2 bedroom apartment How can I apply. Ths. Omni New York is the developer responsible for the property, which broke ground in October 2018. Dawn and Rickford Edwards How can I apply 02/16 9.50pm, Im interested in get one of these apartments. May I please have the link to the application. A 230 WEST 126 STREET NEW YORK, NY 10027 Transit: 2 3 A B C Show Nearby Places School SubwayStation TrainStation Police Park Hospital Photos Who Should Apply Individuals or households who meet the income and household size requirements listed in the Available Units table may apply. Im responsible adult. Im really happy to have a three bedrooms for my family I being applying along time ago n now I think its time to have my three bedroom apartment, please consider my application thank you. Be s. I am am interested in 1 bedroom. This area is served by the New York City Geographic District #29 attendance zone. Can I get a application for the apartment on archer . Dubbed Archer Green, the development is located at 92-23 168th Street and will feature 15,000 square feet of community space and more than 68,000 square feet of retail. I would love to have one of your apartments that are listed in my income range. I am an electrician looking for a 1 bedroom. The opening of HACLAs Section 8 Wait List lottery will help thousands of families who struggle to pay for housing on a fixed-income, said Douglas Guthrie, HACLA President and CEO. The city is launching a housing lottery for affordable units at Archer Green, a 23-story mixed-use apartment complex at 92-23 168 Street in Jamaica. I work for the Department of Education. Where can I get the application? ga('send', 'event', '505w43', 'Impression', 'https://newyorkyimby.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/505W43-YIMBY-Display-300x250-1.gif', { nonInteraction: true }); ga('send', 'event', 'NY Build Impressions', 'Impression', 'https://newyorkyimby.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/YIMBY-336x280px-Desktop-Banner.gif', { nonInteraction: true }); ga('send', 'event', 'SINY Challenge Impressions', 'Impression', 'https://newyorkyimby.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/SINY-Challenge.jpg', { nonInteraction: true }); ga('send', 'event', 'One Wall Street Impressions', 'Impression', 'https://newyorkyimby.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/YIMBY336x280_GIF-Animation.gif', { nonInteraction: true }); ga('send', 'event', 'EDA Impressions', 'Impression', 'https://newyorkyimby.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/EDA-AD-Cards-336x280-2-002.jpg', { nonInteraction: true }); ga('send', 'event', '61 Broadway Impressions', 'Impression', 'https://newyorkyimby.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/RXR_61BW_YIMBY_336x280.gif', { nonInteraction: true }); ga('send', 'event', '88&90 Impressions', 'Impression', 'https://newyorkyimby.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/8890-YIMBY-Display-336x280-1.gif', { nonInteraction: true }); ga('send', 'event', 'Citysnap Impressions', 'Impression', 'https://newyorkyimby.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/Citysnap_Banner_336x280_DateNight.jpg', { nonInteraction: true }); ga('send', 'event', '203 Madison St Sag Harbor Impressions', 'Impression', 'https://newyorkyimby.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/Sharks_203MadisonPROOF71.jpg', { nonInteraction: true }); ga('send', 'event', 'NYSERDA Impressions', 'Impression', 'https://newyorkyimby.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/Developers_V1_336x280.gif', { nonInteraction: true }); ga('send', 'event', 'The Westly Impressions', 'Impression', 'https://newyorkyimby.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/Westly-2022-4006_336x280_R3.gif', { nonInteraction: true }); ga('send', 'event', 'TFC Impressions', 'Impression', 'https://newyorkyimby.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/yimby-centerblvd-nov2021.gif', { nonInteraction: true }); ga('send', 'event', 'YIMBY ON TOP', 'Impression', 'https://newyorkyimby.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/2020-04-30-YIMBY-ON-TOP.jpg', { nonInteraction: true }); YIMBY News delivers the days top five new development stories to your inbox every weekday morning. Or email me- [emailprotected]. Thank you. And what AMI%? How can I apply? I am looking for 1 studio . Im looking for a one bedroom apartment. You can make a tax-deductible contribution to A Better Jamaica by clicking here. The "Archer Green" affordable housing lottery has officially launched! Hi Im an very interest in a apartment. How do I apply? Thanking you in advance for your help. I would like an application for 3 bedroom. Please forward an application to the email provided. Please contact me ASAP 1-864-205-2171. Hi good morning is this place still available also is it wheelchair accessible, I am greatly interested in applying for an application for 92-23 168th Street Archer Green Where to apply what site or location to obtain such .. I had submitted for another building in Queens but this one seems to have a much faster process. Applications must be postmarked or submitted online no later than April 14, 2021. Im interested in 3 bedrooms apartment Thank you, Hi Im interested in a 3 bedroom apt in archer green apartments. I would like a one bedroom. It would be a blessing to live at this residence and it would help me in a personal way. These apartments have literally been lifesavers for me, says Halden. Community Impact:A hallmark of the Jamaica NOW Action Plan is to revitalize one of Queens most critical commercial and cultural hubs, this mixed-use complex will provide the community with the affordable housing, community facility space, retail, and employment opportunities it needs and deserves going forward, said Queens Borough President Melinda Katz. I am very much interested about Archer Green Apartment, kindly send me application for affordable Housing Rent. I would like to get an application for a two bedroom apartment thanks in advance. All Rights Reserved. Doret Boland February 15 2021 6.02 pm Reply Please send me an application form for two bedroom, Please send me an application. Thanks, Good Morning I will like to know how I get an application for an apartment. Meeks first applied for the Section 8 voucher in 2004 when the wait list last opened up. I am interested in a two bedroom along with a patio. is offering 88 units to qualified applicants. 08-12-2021, 07:49 AM Shelzmiller I didn't come update then because, I must admit, I was a bit skeptical as I was just told less than a month ago it was studio only. By: Sebastian Morris 7:00 am on December 6, 2021. All vouchers and rental assistance programs are accepted. Good morning I am interested in a two bedroom apartment Its me myself and my two young children, I would really like to apply for a one bedroom apartment. Im interested in a one bedroom apartment. My step dad moved in there today its a nice building and nice apartment but u can tell it's cheaply made. Amenity spaces include bike storage, electric vehicle charging stations, a resident lounge, a fitness center, a business center and coworking suite, a childrens playroom, package lockers, and an outdoor terrace with barbecue grills and seating. My name is naureingul.i have three children living in a small apt not enough for my family pl help me to.get this 3 bedroom aptment my number is 6464008623, Good afternoon. The affordable housing lottery is open for Archer Green, a 23-story mixed-use development at 92-23 168th Street in Jamaica, Queens. Mega Millions Winner Selling $26M Mansion Due to Son's Health Says the Home Has Been a 'Blessing'. Im currently working and would like a studio apartment please. Ive hit rock bottom and am trying to climb my way back out, trying to do so on my own is very difficult but with this Help it would not be impossible. Thanks. Im interested in applying for a one bedroom apartment.. Good afternoon, I am interested in knowing where to apply for Archer Green 2bedrooms apartment. } I would like to have an application for a 2 bedroom apt ! TDD Call 213-473-5990. } INCENTIVES: Basic amenities fee ($30/month per person) waived for initial lease term! Thank you. I am a single retired man who is having a hard time finding an apartment. The opening of Archer Green is nothing short of a tremendous victory for the families of Jamaica as we welcome nearly 400 units of 100-percent affordable housing, as well as a much-needed grocery store and significant community space, to one of Queens most historic and fastest-growing communities, said Queens borough president Donovan Richards, Jr. Archer Green will make a massive difference in the lives of hundreds of Queens families.. If possible, could you email me a link or direct me to where to download an application. Can I please get a application for a 3 bed rooms,thank you. Residential amenities include bike storage, covered parking for 130 vehicles, electric car charging stations, common area Wi-Fi, and a gym. Im interested in your Archer Green Development. My name is Zarif Alli and i would like to get an application for one of the apartment to rent. Thank you so much. Please advise when ready for rental. I am interested one Bed room apt.Please send me the application form. Landscaped Outdoor Amenity Deck with Grilling Stations. The Archer Merrick building at 92-61 165th St . Completed view of Archer Green - Photo by Dominique Sindayiganza, on "Archer Green Affordable Housing Complex Debuts at 92-23 168th Street in Jamaica, Queens", New York City Economic Development Corporation, New York City Housing Development Corporation, Housing Lottery Launches for Amana Astoria at 28-16 21st Street in Astoria, Queens, Permits Filed for 22-78 Mott Avenue in Far Rockaway, Queens, Developers Secure $165M to Complete 354-Unit Building at 44-01 Northern Boulevard in Astoria, Queens, Housing Lottery Launches for 333 Linden Boulevard in East Flatbush, Brooklyn, YIMBYs 2023 Construction Report Reveals 60 Percent Rise in Filings Over Previous Year, YIMBYs 2022 Q4 Report Shows a Surge of New Housing Filings with 13,030 Units Filed from October through December, YIMBYs 2022 Q3 Report Reveals 7,217 New Units Filed from July Through September, YIMBYs 2022 Q2 Report Reveals Sustained Filing Volume from April Through June in New York City, YIMBYs 2022 Q1 Report Shows 19,337 New Residential and Hotel Units Filed From January Through March in New York City. The process can be quite lengthy.. Please send me the link. Southeast Queens lawmakers and community members celebrated the opening of Archer Green, a new affordable housing complex to benefit residents and families in downtown Jamaica, with a ribbon . Was it emailed or did someone call you? I would love to be put on this lottery list for this building how can get an application plz some one contact me ASAP thank you. Im interested in this development can you please give me the information to where i have to apply. I am on a fixed income.. injured nurse. Can anyone share any updates on it? Here is where you will find information about events and happenings taking place here in our beloved town of Jamaica, Queens. I am also on social security disability. Thank you. Subscribe to YIMBYs daily e-mail Follow YIMBYgram for real-time photo updates LikeYIMBY on Facebook Follow YIMBYs Twitter for the latest in YIMBYnews, Beautiful I am interested in a one bedroom apartment Thanks, Good afternoon am looking for a 2 bedroom apartment because i live in a basement and i really want to move please give me a call at 3475930806 thank you. Hello how do I apply for a 3 bedrooms apartment, I like to applied for a 1bedroom if possible 2, Hi, My name is Matin I like to apply for apartment, we are 3 person me my wife and my 9 years daughter, kindly let me know and help me how to apply for apartment. Yes, you can apply to more than one housing lottery at a time, and youllprobably want to, since winning is often a numbers game (more on that next). Please send me the information how I can applied for a two bedroom apartment. Es para alquilar o para comprar? How do I get a application? What is the link to apply? This is just a news article and you guys need to be more safe about where you live. My current address is: Patricia Wynn 9325 197th Street Apt4 Hollis NY 11423. Copyright 2023 Jamaica311. I am a medical assistant living in a basement apt. Affordable Housing for Rent ARCHER MERRICK 88 NEWLY CONSTRUCTED UNITS AT 92-61 165TH STREET, JAMAICA CENTER, QUEENS Amenities: On-site laundry, outdoor courtyard, recreation room, bicycle parking space Transit: Trains: E/F/J/Z and LIRR Station-Sutphin Blvd, Buses: Q4, Q5, Q17, Q20A, Q20B, Q24, Q30, Q31, Q44, Q83, Q84, Q85, N4 No application fee No broker's fee Smoke-free building . You can send the application to 234-16 134th rd Rosedale NY. Look ing for a 2 bedroom I would like a application for archer green. I work for MTA and would love an application. To request an application by mail, send a self-addressed envelope to: Archer Green, 909 Third Avenue 21st Floor, New York, NY 10022. Please send me the application form. 00 Er month. Please assist me with application and process. At the end of the application period, HACLA will use a computer-randomized lottery to select up to 20,000 applicants for placement on the Section 8 Waiting List. Please send me information on how to apply for a one bedroom apt.My email address is below. If you live elsewhere, your best bet is to do an online search for affordable housing lotteries and the name of yourtown. Thank you. Good evening, My name is Arthur Mccall. How would I obtain an application.Thank you. The 420,000-square-foot building offers 389 apartments with 100 parking spaces below. If you are lucky enough to get called by a lottery, this is where the real work begins. Tracey slowly February15 2021 1.35pm Iwould lovefor you to send meApplication for Archer Green building present address 96_18 50th ave corona mailing addressPOBox 690299E_Elmhurst 11369 thank you much i have sent this a few times dont know if you got this hopefully? I really would like to talk to somebody please contact me every time I leave an email I never hear nothing from you can you please contact me the number is 516-444-2119 first name is Kevin last name is Whaley, If filled out an application for those complexes and I want to know when and if I am elegible and when will those applications be considered thank you. Certain characteristics favored by the building could give you a leg up. How can i get an application please, Hi,I would like to apply for 2 beds apartment,let me know how I can get application. The definition of affordability is you pay no more than 30% of your total household monthly income toward rent, says Elizabeth Purcell, a social worker who helps clients in New York City find affordable housing. position: absolute; Tracey slowly February15 2021 1.17pm Im interested Application studio or 1bedroom At Archer Green building presently living at96-18 50th ave corona11369 my mailing is PoBox 690299E-Elmhurst11369 please consider me thank you kindly, I would like to receive a application for a 1 bedroom apartment at Archer Green Apartments 92-23 168 street Jamaica NY. Help Paying Rent (and Not Just in Sketchy Neighborhoods), A Renters Guide to Finding a Great Rental. At 130 percent of the AMI, there are 14 studios with a $1,510 monthly rent for incomes ranging from $53,966 to $118,300; 55 one-bedrooms with a $1,900 monthly rent for incomes ranging from $67,612 to $133,120; 57 two-bedrooms with a $2,289 monthly rent for incomes ranging from $81,669 to $159,640; and eight three-bedrooms with a $2,638 monthly rent for incomes ranging from $94,389 to $183,300. I am interested in a one bedroom apartment. Lookin for this apartment, single male over here in need of a studio apartment. Archer Green (working, people, about) - New York City Housing Lottery - Page 3 - City-Data Forum Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > 08-11-2021, 05:21 PM Rosewaterd 16 posts, read 10,375 times Reputation: 10 Advertisements Well my application has been received what does that mean as far as an interview? Please send me an application. In search for an 1 to 2 bedroom apartment, Beautiful! Expect to supply bank statements, proof of income, proof of assets, current lease amounts, info on stocks or IRAs, tax returns, and a birthcertificate. Can you please send me an application for a one bedroom apartment in queens,thank you. I am really interested in having a one bedroom apartment in this building. South Ozone Park NY. Hi , Im interested in obtaining an application for a 1 bedroom apartment , please let me know how to go about it, Thanks. Pls kindly send me an application to 115 34 218th street CAmbria Height Ny 11411. Just ask Michael Halden, who applied for affordable housing in New York City four years agoand discovered that the range of qualifying incomes runs the gamut. Please let me know how I can get an application for an apartment . You might not thinksomeone with a $100,000 incomewould need affordable housing, but this isNew York, after all.. Please consider us. Its brick detailing is very striking, setting it apart from other developments in the area. Where can I get the application? Affordable housing lotteries have a variety of income ranges, notes Purcell. A toddler and teenage girl. Hi how and when did you get your log number? Single and would like to rent a one bedroom apartment at an affordable rent. Eleanor Vereen I would like one of your apartments. Once the building is leased up, meaning all the apartments have been filled, a certain number of people are automatically placed on the wait list.. Designed by Edelman Sultan Knox Wood Architects and developed by Omni New York, the 552,156-square-foot building will yield 387 units. I am intrested in a one bed room apartment at archer, Im a nurse and would like an application for a 2 bedroom apartment please. Thank you, I am interested in a two bedroom apartment. On the contrarythe biggest misconception about affordable housing may be that you have to be near pennilessto get in. I m AMELE ANATOR 66 years old I looking for two or three bedrooms . I already applied hope to get the three bedrooms because i meet the income with my family. Please call 516 468 2969. Can you please email me the address to request and send application. Hello I would like to get an application for a two bedroom apartment please. I am so happy someone is offering some thing like this for people who is not able to buy a home , Thank you, Can I get and application for a 3 bedroom please..Thanks. .e9-attribution { At 60 percent of the AMI, there are 16 studios with a $837 monthly rent for incomes ranging from $30,892 to $54,600; 54 one-bedrooms with a $1,058 monthly rent for incomes ranging from $38,743 to $61,440; 60 two-bedrooms with a $1,280 monthly rent for incomes ranging from $47,075 to $73,680; and nine three-bedrooms with a $1,472 monthly rent for incomes ranging from $54,412 to $84,600. Good day to you I am interested in a 2 bedroom apartment. Im interested in applying. } The first step is to find whereaffordable housing isoffered in your area. Hi, I am interested in the housing, where can I find the application? I lost my home and kids from a 30 yr relationship because I never got married. Thank you ! Jaison I Am A Queens Native And Am Looking For A Studio/1 Bedroom Apt. I would love to receive an application for a 1 or 2 bedroom apartment. applications are selected for review through a lottery process. Please consider my case as a person who is need. On the contraryunlike true gamblessuch as Powerball, winningan affordable housing lottery is within the realm of possibility, if you know how to play this game just right. Im interested. Congratulations on your new home! They reached out to me today for 1Br/130% AMI. My kids are in Woodhaven which is very close from this area. May I please have an application. Im looking for a 2 bedroom apartment how can I apply, I moved in Ny and I would like to have my own apartment please consider my application. Omni acquires, rehabilitates, builds, and manages affordable housing throughout the United States, and for them, its more than just building real estate its about building community. Thanks. Im interested in a 2 bedroom appartment. Im a professional working in the area. How can I get the application? Youd be surprised by the number of people who drop out due to all the paperwork, says Halden. Hello. Please contact me via email. Do not apply online and also send in a paper application. Please contact. I m interested in two bedroom apartment. I am interested in a one bedroom apartment, how can I get an application? Natiesha Henry February 15/21 Im interested in a two bedroom apartment how do I get the application? Please send me an application. Thank You! I am a retiree and in need of affordable housing. How can I get an application? I would like to occupy one of these apartments interested in 1 bedroom apartment, I am interested one Bed room apt. In addition to providing housing, the site will play an important role in the revitalization of the neighborhood by providing a substantial community facility as well as additional retail frontage. My name is Juanita Jones I am currently looking for a 1-2 bedroom apartment. If anyone else is still clinging to hope it might still be there for you. Please me an application. Daniel Walker requesting an application for a one bedroom at archer green apts my mailbox po box 200132 zip 11420 as soon as possible thank you. Can you please send an application. window.open(this.href); return false; Applications are available only online throughhacla.hcvlist.org. For instance, preferences are often given to individuals who alreadylive nearby, or are municipal employees. Dec. 6, 2021, 09:20 AM. I would like to have an application for a one bedroom. Archer Green will create 380 affordable and bring vibrant new community and retail space, as part of a larger, locally-driven plan to revitalize the neighborhood..