We breed healthy and athletic registered American Bulldogs for family companions and guardians. Youth Adult be_ixf; php_sdk; php_sdk_1.4.18 . For serious inquiries call (432)270-XXXX. SPRING, TX, USA. 41 - 50 Pounds His energy level is. Will come with food, toys, leash and his bed. ADN-06760260531. DO NOT REQUEST A CODE! Find Dogs. Youth We offer delivery anywhere Posted Breed: Bulldog. TEXT ONLY PLEASE, they cost 500 $ each,They are cute and lovely male and female available.. Health Clear, UK lines. We are selling our American Bulldog puppies 11 weeks old. Great w kids! USA This dog breeder is a subscriber to the Gold Plan, This dog breeder is a subscriber to the Silver Plan, American Bulldog Litter for sale in CANYON LAKE, TX, USA, American Bulldog Litter for sale in WAXAHACHIE, TX, USA, American Bulldog Litter of Puppies for Sale near Texas, CANYON LAKE, USA. 51 - 60 Pounds Hudson is brand new to ABR, and we can't wait to get to know him! We have 4 awesome show quality English bulldog puppies for sale 3 girls and 1 boy. I have two Cocker Spaniel pups 12 weeks old. Betsy is a little lady bursting with bulldoggy love and goofiness! Good With Other Dogs? internet. Lilac tri Pied female English bulldog ready to go March 3rd. Father is direct son out of RUGER. I Like All Dogs Father (Django). They are healthy and big boned. ADN-06759756125. All American Bulldog puppies found here are from AKC-Registered parents. I have a lovely litter of pure bred XL Blue puppies for sale. a 4 years old American Pit Bull Terrier and American Bulldog mix from Austin, Texas. I am a hobby breeder and enthusiast of American Bulldogs and French Bulldogs. All Rights Reserved. ADN-06758750158. Female Austin Bulldog Rescue is dedicated to the rescue, rehabilitation, and re-homing of unwanted Bulldogs, education of owners on responsible dog ownership, and education of the public on the Bulldog breed. Hogan Sweet, smart, athletic, and hypoallergenic. a puppy or addopt dogs via internet. 51 - 60 Pounds. Bulldog Portland, Oregon, United States . Tags: Bulldog Puppy for sale in ELK GROVE, CA, USA, USA Gidget is a big squishy teddy bear who loves everyone! Female USA Average Life Span: 10 - 15 years. Chocolate Fawn triple carrier English bulldog male She enjoys walks, easy to get along with and is protective of her USA Default Sorting. Pets and Animals Austin 300 $ View pictures . Frankie is a 3 1/2 year old Male. STANDARD LEVEL OF ACHIEVEMENT: Puppies born January 2 .. there are two adorable available puppies ready for adoption a male and female.if interest.. He is a family dog. Compactly built, Registered Pedigree, Health Guarantee Certificate of Veterinary Inspection ,Micro-Chipped (in case ever lost or stolen) Current on all vaccinations 51 - 60 Pounds Compactly built, Registered Pedigree, Health Guarantee Certificate .. 4 American bully puppies for sale. Beautiful Lilac and Tan and Chocolate and Tan puppies! Blue Reverse Brindle English bulldog male in Houston Texas The stocky, tough-looking Bulldog has its origins in cattle-driving, but todays Bulldogs are all about the easy life. Puppie has all shots, Diesel is a fourteen month old Johnson American Bulldog. Lilac pied, Bulldog Puppy for Sale near Texas, The Woodlands, USA. Located in Austin, Texas, we offer playcare, boarding, grooming, training, and a self-service dog wash. Come see why your puppy should be a. Puppy. You are one click away from saving a life! His owner passed away, He loves to sit with you and snuggle with you in bed loves to play with his toys he knows how to sit and lay down, Smoke is a very sweet guy who is energetic, playful and just fun. First of all, dont let their tough looking exterior fool you! Puppies . FOR SALE -. Beautifully Colored AKC English Bulldog Puppies, Bulldog Puppy for Sale near Texas, Houston, USA. Clove is brand new to ABR, and we can't wait to get to know her! There is no air shipping do to heat but can arrange ground sh, We breed for temperament, disposition, strength, & agility. Find the Perfect Bulldog Browse Bulldog puppies for sale from 5 Star Breeders with Uptown Puppies. This user's identity has not been verified. These puppies will be VERY LARGE mature adults. We're not really sure what breed he is. Female We Love American Bulldogs Since 1997. List Your Pets. Archie Blue Eye, Bulldog Puppy for Sale near Texas, San Antonio, USA. MADISON, WI, US. Anderson, Indiana [United States] saii1016rtk Dogs and Puppies, American Bulldog This is a 4 month old female Red-Tiger Bulldog pup looking for her forever home. Piston, Bulldog Puppy for Sale near Texas, Houston, USA. Pets and Animals Austin 200 $. You have found your future frenc.. Focusing on health, temperament, structure, and socialization to produce the best well rounded in Adult SALEM, MO, US. Clove Coming Soon! Cole is a real life gremlin, complete with all the noises and screams to make your videos go viral! Goldilocks is the biggest sweetheart who loves to show off her fuzzy tummy! Grover is all bulldog - slobbery, clingy, potato-y, squishy, hilarious, lovable bulldog! He's currently in a fo=ster home in thr Austin area. 51 - 60 Pounds $400. Dallas, TX . COCO. Hogan is a tiny guy with a HUGE personality! Find Dogs. Are you a top breeder? If you are unable to find your American Bulldog puppy in our Puppy for Sale or Dog for Sale sections, please consider looking thru thousands of American Bulldog Dogs for Adoption. Great fit for a kind companion. Find Dogs. The purebred Bulldogs like those youll see on Uptown can trace their lineage back to a long line of Bulldog parents. Have first shots and dewormed. Multiple National Champions in three generations. Also, be sure to check the American Bulldog Dog Breeder listings in our Dog Breeder Directory, which feature upcoming dog litter announcements and current puppies for sale for that dog breeder. Please upgrade your browser. I Like Select Dogs He is 4000 full akc 3000 as a pet or with 2 stud credits. Danny is high heart worm positive but is currently on his second round of heart worm treatment. Select State 3 years Gender: Neutered Male Weight: 56 lbs Breed: Pit Bull/American Bulldog Mix, Hendry is a lovebug. Cookie is brand new to ABR, and we can't wait to get to know her! If you'd like to buy items on our wish list, you can help us by providing staples and fun toys! He loves to run and play with any dog. Bailey Puppies.com will help you find your perfect American Bulldog puppy for sale in Texas. Princess, Dripping Springs, TX, USA, Bulldog Puppies, American Bandogge Breed Information and Pictures, Bull-Boxer Breed Information and Pictures, Bullmatian Breed Information and Pictures, Bully Basset Breed Information and Pictures, English Boston Bulldog Breed Information and Pictures, English Bull-Walker Breed Information and Pictures, English Bullweiler Breed Information and Pictures, Free-Lance Bulldog Breed Information and Pictures, Miniature Bulldog Breed Information and Pictures, Miniature English Bulldach Breed Information and Pictures, Mountain Bulldog Breed Information and Pictures, Olde Bulldog Breed Information and Pictures, Victorian Bulldogge Breed Information and Pictures, Labradoodle Breed Information and Pictures, Affen Terrier Breed Information and Pictures, American Bulldog Breed Information and Pictures, Clumber Spaniel Breed Information and Pictures, Staffordshire Bull Terrier Breed Information and Pictures, Basset Hound Breed Information and Pictures, American Bully Mikelands Breed Information and Pictures, Sussex Spaniel Breed Information and Pictures, Boston Terrier Breed Information and Pictures, Puppies For Sale and Dogs For Adoption - Female ADN-551790. My love for the breed started about 17 years ago when I bought my first Ab and I haven't owned any other breed since. Male Chocolate fawn triple carrier English Bulldog male ready to go March 3rd. Because Bulldogs have relatively low exercise needs, theyre surprisingly great companions for those who live in apartments and small homes. Adopt a rescue dog through PetCurious. This combination means you can have 10% confidence that at Uptown, youre only seeing the best of the best Austin Bulldog puppies for sale. Born on Jan 12th 2023 to their mamma Boo Berry (Blue Merle), and sired by Build A Bulls "Count Chocula" (Chocolate Merle). Updated 01/05/2023. Featured Listings. Good With Cats? Both parents are very healthy,true to type and have fantastic temperamentsView Detail, I have a lovely litter of pure bred XL Blue puppies for sale. Austin (89) Miami (84) Denver (83) Philadelphia (82) Seattle (81) San Diego (72 . be_ixf; php_sdk; php_sdk_1.4.18; 7 ms; iy_2023; im_03; id_03; ih_21; imh_38; i_epoch:1677908310621; Our tools such as Breed Selector future puppy owners with the weath of needed View pictures. Welcome to Blasco Family Bulldogs. Such a cuddly boy that is really smart, in the few days I have had him, I've already taug.. Purebred American Bulldog Puppies ready\r\nPurebred American Bulldog puppies litter of 8 .. AKC Registered. Churro is a sugary sweet and friendly guy who loves couch snuggles! Youth Kyle, TX. Copyright 1999-2018 World Organization. Our rigorous screening process means we only accept around 10% of the companies who apply to join Uptown. ADN-06763084503. This sweet boy is a lover. Master breeder of 30+ years experience. She is, I am a volunteer with Another Chance, a small group assisting Aransas County Animal Control in Rockport Tx. Bulldogs are a pretty popular breed, so you shouldnt have any trouble finding some gorgeous Austin Bulldogs for sale. English Bulldogs of Royse prices their puppies in the $3,500 to $4,000 range. . We are moving and cannot take our dogs. Clear Filters Posted Breed: Bulldog. NKC reg.American Bulldog Puppies! American Bulldog Puppies for sale in Texas, These pups have all the potential you can have in a AB for showing, pulling, family protector or a working dog on the farm. Male Dorothy O'Connor Pet Adoption . . I Like All Kids $1500.00. Ash is the littlest dumpling with the biggest heart! My kids and I are doing this as a small family business to save money for them after graduation. Clove is brand new to ABR, and we can't wait to get to know her! Bonnie But if for some reason there arent any available while youre looking, you can take advantage of Uptowns nationwide network and look further from home. Will you be it? Senior He's friendly to everyone he meets. Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. Two yr old Male American Bulldog to be placed, Boxer/American Bulldog Puppies Due in July, Champion Quality American Bulldog Puppies, AKC Registered/Champion Pedigrees American bulldog puppies. Grand Prairie, Texas . 51 - 60 Pounds The businesses in our network can even arrange for pups to fly to your nearest airport! Special Needs Houston, TX, USA. South Austin by I-35 and Slaughter pic. . Despite their tough appearance, Bulldogs absolutely adore kids and make an outstanding family companion. USA NKC American Bulldog puppies 4 Males left Brindle pup is 850.00 other pups are 950.00 link for video of the parents:. Vilnius, LT.65, LT, Hungary I have 4 gorgeous home reared Bulldog x puppies. WINTERVILLE, GA, US. Kennel hounds, dogs and all kinds of cats. Not Tested With Kids All of our babies will go to their furever home registered and with the option of pet home or full in He is a gorgeous Pitbull/ American Bulldog. *Tater* We are breeders of AKC bloodline Chihuahuas in the central Texas area. Poodle (Toy)-Shorkie Tzu Mix Puppy for Sale in KYLE, Texas, 78640 US Nickname: mocha caramel 2 male pups, born 12/14 will be ready to go home 2/10 and will have first round of vaccines. Fabulous, beautiful, and adorable female english bulldog puppy that is developing very nicely. COLUMBIA, KY, US. Find Cats. View pictures. Montana, Bulldog Puppy for Sale near Texas, Houston, USA. Quincy is an adorable little black and tan male with great markings. We have German Shepherd puppies for sale in Texas, but arrangements can be made to sell a puppy to any state within the 48 contiguous states. You can pick a dog that you would like to help. Born 7/1. Come visit us in person at our retail store: Directions to Canine Corral. Youll never mistake a Bulldog for another breed! I Like All Kids Two female puppies and two male. Male. Gidget is a big squishy teddy bear who loves everyone! Sorry, those are just the rules! $700. Adult EMAIL US DIRECTLY ON (xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxx)xOR DETAILS AND PICSView Detail, X-MASS American Bulldog For Sale San Antonio, Texas . More details. Male My foster mom says I'm a silly little goofball but the sweetest love bug, A very sweet boy who loves to spend most of days sleeping and snuggling with his humans. Baby (0-6 Months) These puppies will be massive and sire is out of Iron Man , I have ABD puppies avail and ready to go home. 12 Basset Hound Puppies For Sale Near Austin, TX. French Bulldog. We are dedicated to the American Bulldog and have no future plans of breeding any other type. This is an outstanding litte.. Cole is a real life gremlin, complete with all the noises and screams to make your videos go viral! Born on Consisting of a hea.. American Bulldog And don't forget the PuppySpin tool, which is another fun and fast way to search for American Bulldog Puppies for Sale near Austin, Texas, USA area and American Bulldog Dogs for Adoption near Austin, Texas, USA area. Billie is a sweet and beautiful girl who truly believes she's a tiny pup! One of our dames from the first litter just had puppies. Born on Consisting of a healthy litter of 2 Females. Deposit more. Ready now 1 boy brindle and . Price includes: registration papers/ 2 vaccinations/ 2 worming/ Vet in All rights reserved. View Details. As their name suggests, they are located in Royse City, Texas which is close to Dallas. Anderson . Austin, Texas [United States] . I Need a Foster Our Featured Dogs Paint brush x euro: paint brush is a beautiful merle bully that we breed our amazing short muscled up teddy bear euro to. Search results for: American Bulldog puppies and dogs for sale near Austin, Texas, USA area on Puppyfinder.com American Bulldog Puppies for Sale near Austin, Texas, USA, Page 1 (10 per page) - Puppyfinder.com Frankie is a 3 1/2 year old Male. Because this can be a dog-aggressive breed, American Bulldog puppies should be socialized as puppies to treat other dogs with respect. Billie is a sweet and beautiful girl who truly believes she's a tiny pup! Mixed breeds are created by crossing two purebred breeds together to create a new breed with characteristics that are a combination of both the parent breeds. Posted Breed: Bulldog. Don't search any further! All rights reserved. At Grand Future, we typically produce large American Bulldogs. Tags: American Bulldog Litter for sale in CANYON LAKE, TX, USA, USA Warrior American Bulldogs was announced as the 2014 ABRA Kennel of the Year and is the home of Dailey's Sparta who is the 2013 #1 and 2014 #2 top dog of the Year as well as DC's Camo Tank who was the 2013 #2 top dog of the year! The dogs on this page are looking for their Furever home. Billie is a sweet and beautiful girl who truly believes she's a tiny pup! But true breeding is an art of sorts just like photography and painting. Phone: (972) 273-0282. Bonnie is a fiercely loyal Olde English Bulldog who loves her humans hard. Leash/crate trained. I Like Cats All of my in Their patience makes them great with kids and their low energy means theyre always up for a nap! Bulldogs love taking naps! Youth Search results for "american bulldog" Pets and Animals for sale in Austin, Texas. Fully Vaccinated Even if you cannot adopt, foster, or donate, you can still help! WARRIOR AMERICAN BULLDOGS!! Tags: english bulldog english bulldog English English Bulldog bull puppies merle blue chocolate merle blue merle lilac. Youth He will sit, walk on the lead well, ride in the car quietly, and he USA He is very sweet and loves to be held and cud.. #501322 I Like Kids Over 10 Family raised in our bed and on our couches. Copyright 2005-2023 EquineNow.com, LLC. Our network of approved companies have some seriously cute Bulldogs for sale Austin that are just waiting to find their forever homes. While here at Uptown we know that our network of businesses puts the health and welfare of their dogs and pups first, thats not the case everywhere. in This beautiful guy was from our first litter and his new mom is having health problems and probably won't be able to keep him. a puppy or addopt dogs via internet. Beautiful Olde English Bulldog Puppies. Her owners knew she was there and never reclaimed her. He is great with other dogs male and female. Sadly, pups born in mills are far more likely to suffer from health conditions, behavioral issues, or both. 3 month old, super sweet and fun. She has loads of energy and drive and is Bulldog puppy - 1000. USA Adult internet. He is decent, Sweet Soba is a beautiful senior girl that was pulled from the euthanasia list at a high-kill facility in Houston. Every puppy is current on vaccinations and De-worming and will be, Breeding top quality american bulldogs that have both looks and athletic ability. We feel like he, Adopted for 77 yr old female. You can train our dogs to be hunters but they are mainly family bred dogs. If you require a pup with breeding rights or for show quality with a top pedigree then expect to pay from $8,200 upwards to $10,000 or even more. ADN-06761628534. This member has successfully passedidentity verification by a third party provider, This member has successfully passedphone verification by a third party provider, This member is an owner of a verified PayPal account. . N/A. 4 Females ($250) and 3 Males ($300). Austin, TX. Sorry, those are just the rules! Churro is a sugary sweet and friendly guy who loves couch snuggles! Cookie Coming Soon! Churro Bruno COVINGTON, WA, USA. *Gertie Butterstick* I Like Cats Sweet and outgoing, knows sit, good on leash. I am a small breeder located in Wisconsin. Find Birds . I'm Taquito and I will love you forever. The dog is just way too much for older person to handle. Five females born March fourth. If your message to Homeward Bound goes unanswered for more than 48 hours, please phone 518/424-1738 Homeward Bound Dog Rescue . American bulldog pups. Age: Approx. Tater is a silly boy with the softest fur who loves everyone he meets! American Bulldog. WAXAHACHIE, TX, USA. This sweet pooch is spayed . Half Cane Corso & half Mastiff, utd shots/dewormer, does not include shipping. USA 41 - 50 Pounds Just make sure your pooch gets some exercise, as they can pack on the pounds easily. American Pit Bull Terrier-Australian Cattle Dog Mix, USA Crosby is a loving and gentle boy with the most soulful, grateful eyes! Pennsylvania Adult Skynard American Bulldog Large: 96. Maryland Adult Yoda Medium. Address: 1200 Cyprus Dr, Royse City, Texas 75189. I Like Kids Over 6 We have five females and three males left, all colors. Call or email for more infor, I have a two year old American Bulldog that is a Rescue to be placed in a forever home. We are sadly looking to re-home Belle as, because our circumstances have drastically USA Select Age Range PEACHLAND, NC, US, Lithuania An American Bulldog generally lives for 10-16 years. Our tools such as Breed Selector future puppy owners with the weath of needed I Like Some Cats Do you have extra room? Please login to manage saved searches ads. Baby (0-6 Months) iy_2023; im_03; id_04; ih_18; imh_45; i_epoch:1677984337163, py_2023; pm_02; pd_08; ph_00; pmh_59; p_epoch:1675846741017, link-block; link-block_link-block; bodystr, pn_tstr:Wed Feb 08 00:59:01 PST 2023; pn_epoch:1675846741017, https://marketplace.akc.org/puppies/american-bulldog.