It'sthe only migrant shelter in Agua Prieta andlocated just blocks from Douglas, Arizona. and He said they have no plans to step outsideuntil the time comes for them to head to Raul H. Castro port of entry to claim asylum in the United States. They were gente del Mochomo so BLO Paez fam are still active. The shelter is full to overflowing, but staff and volunteers remain committed to finding ways to extend hospitality to the migrants who knock at their door. Too many iris Chavez, big butt queen wannabes, black, white, and mexican, vote for them "en el feis". Yuk! In 2013 the U.S. Treasury Department imposed sanctions against Rascon Ramirez, naming him the plaza boss of Agua Prieta. By Chris Kraul and Richard Boudreaux. Is la tepito union that powerful to counter giant cartels ? Ouch Chivis, glad you did not post it, I want to eat with ease, probably the body in the foto looks like carne molida. The most recent news out of Chihuahua indicates that La Linea has since reclaimed this area again. "We will continue helping if they come through here," Ramos said. A lot of the time, it's a good read. The group plotted how to take the plaza at Agua Prieta, the border town El Chapo had long used to smuggle drugs into Arizona, from the Sinaloa cartel. These are regions along the Sonora-Chihuahua border that have seen conflict between La Linea and Los Paredes within the last few years. EL PASO, Texas (Border Report) The brother and a nephew of a Sinaloa cartel leader are among the victims of a shooting that left 19 people dead last week in a town near the Chihuahua-Sonora border, Mexican authorities confirmed. Gero Cano, also known as 9-11, originally from Hermosillo, Sonora and residing in Cananea, Sonora is responsible for looking after the plazas of Cananea, San Pedro, Santa Cruz and Naco. All Sonora and Chihuahua border was a war zone. Reminds me when the Patriots were at their peak and every fan HATED the Patriots and Tom Brady.. Arriva Sonora, DURANGO, CHIHUAHUA y sinaloa pleves!!! Especially in the border city of Agua Prieta. Last year, the Lebanon massacre and plus the bloodshed of war brought a spotlight that may eventually bring the downfall of this long tenured regime. Para quitarle la plaza a los paredes Esta bien pelada esa familia tiene mucho power pinches pendejos los que creen que el cjng Esta en Sonora jajak imbeciles, Asta mas imbeciles ellos que se estan matando solos todo por ratas nimodo el cjng nomas va a esperar que uno de los dos lados pierda y bolas se va a poder meter fasil, pero que se queden con su agua prieta cjng ya tiene tijuana la entrada mas grande de usa para que quieren agua prieta? Era narco Cuantas almas ha de ver envenado tu querido Tio para hacer su dinero??? Times Staff Writers. You could interchange that headline to Wall Street cartels operate with gvt impunity! Sicarios came out of the bushes as he rolled up to his home Ladrn que roba ladrn tiene 100 aos de perdn. Many plaza bosses reportedly reside in Agua Prieta despite the territory they control being elsewhere in Sonora. The organization increased the trafficking of arms from the United States to Mexico, through the same border crossings, to dominate their influence with total violence in the territory and confront rival cells. They shot him and others in front of his home. man, for real now, you have any idea how many cells of CDS are in sonora? Unless I'm wrong, but from what I know no.The story goes "allegedly" Ruben had some nephew's of his wife killed and they both(wife and nephews) belonged to the barrera lopez family and supposedly el seor de tamazula ordered his murder, and he got killed and his son died tryna protect him.Can anyone verify? According to the indictment, Paredes-Machado led a drug trafficking organization in Agua Prieta, Sonora, Mexico, that was responsible for the distribution of 40 tons of marijuana. 2023 www.azcentral.com. pa que cobijas si ya sabanas verdad mi compa sicario 006. Cjng has no say in northern states of mex!!! Something way off with your comprehension.First; i post everything that makes sense with refraining from exploitation by not using more than one of the same image.secondly WE GIVE WARNINGSThirdly, i did not say I was not posting the pic because of the family, and that is never the reason, but I do think about them. Anim. Despite being accused of being a criminal/trafficker, the United States government has not named him as a "public enemy." By 2007, Sonora Cartel, Colima Cartel and Milenio Cartel became branches of the Sinaloa Cartel. Mariano Najera fled his home in the mountains of Guerrero, Mexico, with his wifeafter an older brother was involved in a serious incident with the cartels. Thanks for your work and effort . he survived too long after getting outed by the US, which is usually the beginning of the end, i suspect he got caught cheating on CDS. I MEANT *BARRERA LOPEZ* FAMILY.They're fighting los duros in Durango both CDS cells Los barrera killed Ruben coronel villareal and his teenage son Christopher, Yes we need an article about them from la Sierra de Durango. Haha, Los parades have been around way before 2004, The sentence says they were recruited around 2004-2005. of smuggling routes. By 2018, El Ochenta's network of protection had been diminished enough that he was arrested. In Mexico city groups like the Tlhuac Cartel and Los Rodolfos come to mind. What is the exact relationship between LOS PAREDES GROUP AND CDS? Imagine if you guys did a chart like this for the us side lmao- I wonder how much fed/le heat the dude from phoenix sees- im guessing their well Aware of him. He also traffics in cocaine, heroin and marijuana across the border. Y'all should look into her, also that guys face took it it the worse. Siqueiros is also accused of drug trafficking, weapons smuggling, money laundering and giving orders to kidnap, make people disappear, and execute people inside and outside the state of Sonora. Friend of mine that disappeared after the shooting, Anybody know a Oyuki Valdez?? This Mexican American family (Paredes Cartel) has controlled drug trafficking in the northwest of the country since the 1990s. role in the kidnappings and murders across Mexico. Supported by other smaller cells in the city was Javier Rascon "El Fox," and his gunmen "El Rambo," "Metro 8," Leonel toscano "El tigre," Martin Torres "El Chupon" together with Gildardo Nieblas "El Gil or El G3," the Delta group, La Gente de Walter, the group of Los 30, Freddy Calles "El Tolteca," etc Again, a war has the plaza of Agua Prieta in check, it imploded on May 2019 after Martin Siqueiros gave the order to clean up the area of the people of Freddy Calle "El Tolteca," Gildardo Nieblas "El Gil o "El G3." The moved a shit load of heroin. El fox el delta and some others are minor bosses, who controlled part of the business but they all reported to paredes (and him, to mayo zambada or chapo himself) el fox and some others, attemped a coup de etat, a hostile takeover or whatever you wanna name it: didnt suceed and these are the consequences. There are a whole bunch of facts in this story that ate bot correct. The paredes with the backing of cds intruded the Madera plaza with people of el Jaguar war with la linea. This Mexican American family (Paredes Cartel) has controlled drug trafficking in the northwest of the country since the 1990s. It was not cjng or blo. One thing that stuck with me over the years. The one-time top Sinaloa Cartel operative who controlled the region around Douglas, Arizona and Agua Prieta, Sonora has agreed to a 22-year federal prison sentence after admitting his role in trafficking millions of dollars worth of drugs into the United States from 1991 to 2011. Customs and Border Protectiondid say that processing capabilities in Douglas haveimproved ever since construction crews completed in September a half-million-dollarexpansion of the pedestrian facility, where the families turn themselves in. In August, Roberts noted it was undisputed that the United States was involved in the investigation leading up to Paredes-Machados arrest and that some Mexican officers alleged to have been involved in torture may have received training and funding from the United States government.. Thousands of tons of marijuana, cocaine and heroin have entered this corridor to Arizona, New Double THUMBS UP ! WebThe Sinaloa Cartel (Spanish: Crtel de Sinaloa), also known as the CDS, the Guzmn-Zambada Organization, the Pacific Cartel, the Federation and the Blood Alliance, is a large, international organized crime syndicate that specializes in A cartel convoy of at least 10 trucks disrupted the early morning hours of the Mexican border city of Agua Prieta Monday morning with gunfire. PROFILE: He is thought to be the plaza boss of Cananea, Santa Cruz, Naco and San Pedro for Los Paredes. Whether people agreed or disagreed, no denying you put in work and were unbiased. Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) have been embedded in their areas for many years Anybody know a woman by the name of Oyuki Valdez?? AGUA PRIETA, Sonora Many residents of the border town of Agua Prieta, Sonora, Mexico, woke up to gunfire in early Monday. WebAt CAME ( Centro de Atencin al Migrante Exodus) in Agua Prieta, Sonora, there are 160 people sleeping in a shelter with a 44 person capacity. Feb. 13, 2005 12 AM PT. EL PASO, Texas (Border Report) The brother and a nephew of a Sinaloa cartel leader are among the victims of a shooting that left 19 people dead last week in a town near the Chihuahua-Sonora border, Mexican authorities confirmed. By 2007, Sonora Cartel, Colima Cartel and Milenio Cartel became branches of the Sinaloa Cartel. PROFILE: El Plumas is originally from Chihuahua and he is thought to currently reside in Agua Prieta, Sonora. Paredes-Machado remained in Mexico from the time of his 2011 arrest until his first U.S. court appearance in September 2015. With peoples mentality like yours its always going to be a mess. Ruben was nachos brother ?And BLO killed nachos son; Alejandro ? you have no idea how powerful CDS is in those areas. Smile. Thats what happens with these stupid girls. He found out later those men wereaffiliated withthecartels, or as the locals callthem, the "mafia," and they are actively preying on newly arrived migrants in Agua Prieta who are hoping to talk to U.S. immigration officials and claim asylum. Cause if ur a cds boss and get a little big you get taken out? WebThe Sinaloa Cartel (Spanish: Crtel de Sinaloa), also known as the CDS, the Guzmn-Zambada Organization, the Pacific Cartel, the Federation and the Blood Alliance, is a large, international organized crime syndicate that specializes in You guys remember some guy named rabbit or conejo that used to write about being in the Juarez paredes circle back in the day I think on a site with this other dude Michael or Michel Marisco or something like that. He also collects fees from entrepreneurs in the region. Responsible for direct operations was Martin Siqueiros "El Tin Tin," boss of the Plaza and "El L100 or panchon," leader of the sicarios in Agua Prieta. A bloody gun battle in the border town of Agua Prieta, just across from Douglas, claimed the lives of nearly a dozen people. this is 100% true he use to stiff people on their payouts , making them do more jobs as an obligation to recieve their final pay.pussy shit. Cjng already announced its presence in sonora and you should know what happens when they go in another plaza, shit gets real. They thought Chihuahua was an easy take. The cartel most people associate with Mexico City is La Unin Tepito. Posts may contain strong violent material, discretion is advised. In 2012, Paredes-Machado was indicted in Washington, D.C., by the Narcotic and Dangerous Drug Section of the Department of Justice. Did he kill goyito el R5 as well? El Jaguars group reportedly receives support from Sinaloa Cartels Gente del M100 in addition to his primary supporters, Los Paredes. You guys just gotta comment and tell MX how much you want to see it because there is no way I could do it without his help. Then he called the group from naco Sonora and told them el fox was gunned down due to a group coming in and needed their help and once they were leaving naco Tin ambushed them as well. Funny how when a cds boss gets killed its always a inside job, but when it happens the other way its cds who does it, lately ive seen a lot of cds bosses gettin killed and cjng gettin caught and later released, so if you had to choose a cartel which one would you choose? We do not publish all comments, and we do not publish comments immediately. El Jaguar is originally from Zaragoza, Chihuahua. Thank you. I came to love the country and it's people so my heart breaksagain, when I read an account such as this. what other heavyweights livd in Phoenix? As more migrant families began to arrive in Agua Prieta, cartel members began to extort them in attempts to make more money. WebThe Sonora Cartel, also known as Caro Quintero Organization, was a Mexico based criminal cartel. Jose Martin Luy-Sierra, also known as Pepe and Chino, originally from Hermosillo, Sonora resident of Agua Prieta who pretends to be an entrepreneur, is dedicated to drug trafficking and is plaza boss in the municipalities of Huasabas, Granados, Bacadhuachi and Tecoriname. If I'm not wrong no big violence is being reported from Mexico City, except small gang issues. WebThe Sinaloa Cartel (Spanish: Crtel de Sinaloa), also known as the CDS, the Guzmn-Zambada Organization, the Pacific Cartel, the Federation and the Blood Alliance, is a large, international organized crime syndicate that specializes in :) https://insightcrime.org/mexico-organized-crime-news/la-union-tepito-profile/https://insightcrime.org/news/analysis/mexico-city-top-cop-cjng/This article is an overview of a CJNG attempted assassination on Omar Harfuch, the head of the Mexico City's police.https://insightcrime.org/news/analysis/mexico-city-jalisco-cartel-impact/. not just him but 2 other guys, unfortunately two women were in the cars and also died, and in naco sonora just 20 mins away another got ambushed. We do not publish all comments, and we do not publish comments immediately. could his nephew been with them? 2:58. In the shootout of two days ago, supposedly Rascon just say it would be an effective calorie diversion. They should really just stay in Sonora for their own good. Everything was cool with them, but human nature is like this, la ambicion mat al gato. "They move it in trucks, through undocumented immigrants, with pack animals (horses and mules) and sporadically in ultralight aircraft," indicated a Mexican agent that was interviewed and did not want to be identified for security reasons. Y eso se sacan por andar ahi de calientes. But he died at the hospital the day el 2000 gunmen killed leo. capital, Hermosillo, at 4:40 pm on the streets of Benito Jurez and the Colonia Centro, in a house known as El Many plaza bosses reportedly reside in Agua Prieta despite the territory they control being elsewhere in Sonora. Leonel Paredes-Peru was the founder of this Mexican criminal organization dedicated to drug trafficking, money laundering and arms trafficking. My brother was murdered and the image of his dead body dumped in an undeveloped area always stays with me. Las cruces. Ahi que se sigan matando los del cdratas.