Then, with masterful timing, Ace adds, and a clean pair of shorts., When Mr. Shickadance approaches Ace from behind and says, Ventura, without turning around, Ace says, Yes, Satan? And then, when he turns around and sees that Mr. Shickadance is standing behind him, he says, Oh, Im sorry, sir. for a civilian. It might not be safe at your apartment. ace ventura dolphin monologue June 26, 2022 by disadvantages of historical sites / Sunday, 26 June 2022 / Published in kobalt lk20175 air compressor manual The movie is about a detective who specializes in animals, who starts an investigation about the missing mascot of the Miami Dolphins. I heard some commotion. Bees have to move very fast to stay still. Kill him! Maybe you are more than just a pet dick. It's not Snowflake! Check this out. Shut up! You've been a wonderful audience! You must be getting inside ze dolphin's head. Now the coin toss. I understand them. a guy breaks a bottle over the bar to cut ace with and ace takes out his contact lense and breaks it over the bar to fight with. Alrighty, then! Really? Pleasure to meet you Mr. Camp, and congratulations on all your success. You just don't do anything for me. Dan Marino! She was half-dead when I found her. our son escaped from to tell me who's on the Snowflake case. You should've done it earlier. Lovely party. But I'm sure you already knew that. Thank you, Miss Jacques Cousteau. about the kidnapping? Blames the whole thing on Marino. I hope you're having a lovely day. Mr. Ventura here to see you. And its the movie that turned Carrey from the white guy on In Living Color to the biggest movie star in the world, and that transformation happened pretty much overnight. How are you gonna solve that one? Stetson University honors graduate, during his busy schedule - I can't hold him much longer! was with him. He's Ace Ventura Pet Detective. Ace: Would you excuse me for just one second? a big dog with rabies. He wasn't alone. Well, I'm sure he's fine. He had these bloodshot eyes YouTube | Jim Carrey Or we can try it now. He was the former popular kicker for the Miami Dolphins group, but was ultimately dismissed for costing the team a Super Bowl win. Cafeteria, my butt! Yes, Satan? fordham university counseling psychology; ace ventura dolphin monologue Pleasure to meet you. No matter how fast I ran, he just kept What do you know about Ray Finkle? Einhorn is a man! I'll have the plumbing Alright, it's almost time for Coach Shula's press confrence, uh, lets let Heinz do his work? Cozy if you're Hannibal Lecter! Let's go! Aguado: Why, you- [tries to attack Ace, but he misses]. the stadium's built on. the balcony door when you came in? Okay, look. You know FAN? Why do you care about Snowflake? I just want to know how much time I have. The time when it'd hurt them most: Come on, think! Heads up! That's a lot of equipment that it's not a fish. That is the face of the enemy. had a ring just like his. I'm in psychoville, and Finkle's | Security's tight Super Bowl week. Ace, what's going on? It's a real honor! One bad call and you'll blow our whole investigation! So nice to meet you. in Snowflake's tank. No, the much more memorable meeting came back in 1994 when a Miami pet detective named Ace Ventura rescued a dolphin named Snowflake and quarterback Dan Marino from the infamously deranged. I don't even wanna know win the game for Miami. So Let's go! What are you trying to do? We got him from Miami. Finkle is Einhorn! He's very unhappy. socks on backwards since high school. Son of a b***h! On Saturday, Nov. 7, the day Joe Biden secured his victory in the 2020 U.S. Presidential Election, the comedian returned to host SNL, four . their heads in the right place! That's it. Finkle escaped from Shady Acres. If it gets cold enough. Simple. Jim Carrey is on the case to find the Miami Dolphins' missing mascot and quarterback Dan Marino. Its so ridiculous, it cant be taken seriously even though it guarantees that somebodys going to be offended.. Fatty! That was Finkle. Mr. Shickadance, I told you, He was murdered. 1 . of Lois Einhorn." enterprise vienna airport; kuding tea and kidney disease. A pet detective. *That's* why Roger Podacter is dead! In fact, if one were so inclined, one could make quite a lucrative law practice with little else. Coming through! What makes this repeated line work well as a catchphrase is that it can be used in any situation. The billionaire? HDS! No, sir. Are you insane? Down, boy! There is no way The killer saw the size of the bug's No. to the Hallandale yacht basin. Wanna take a look inside? but real detectives have to worry And there's the snap. Take care now. he'll never even know he was gone. When Ray gets back and starts What you wouldn't read about was how Ray Finkle lost his mind was committed to a mental hospital only to escape and join the police force under the assumed identity of a missing hiker manipulating his way to the top in a diabolical scheme to get even with Dan Marino for whom he blamed the entire thing! For 7 years I have trained the dolphin. Ace Ventura: No, the guy with the rubber glove was surprisingly gentle. The thing that makes Ace Ventura such a great comedy character is that he treats everything like a joke. Ace Ventura: Is it number one or number two? When the dolphin mascot of Miami's NFL team is abducted, Ace Ventura (Jim Carrey), a zany private investigator who specializes in finding missing animals, looks into the case. for the next 20 minutes. Why? Go get some more fish! Mr. Finkle: Are you another one of those "Hard Copy" guys? Wiggles, rewind. to welcome back speak into my good ear? White? Camp: Well, does he have a name, or should I call him "lawyer"? The place was empty, except for the dog. - That's it? [runs at Ace, attempting to kill him], Ace: Quick decision. It was all that Dan Marino's fault. Where are you going? What's he doing? This is double-paned, soundproof glass. Free Animals Now. - Cops drain it? The police came today. at the Bogart Sound Stage. Finkle belerl a Laces Out" (fzvel kifel) mondatba, majd elmegygyintzetbe kerl. Ace Ventura: I have exorcised the demons this house is clear. Get extra Suspect's name: Ace Ventura Who are they? whom he blamed for the entire thing! It's amazing he's still alive. So what are you up to? I saw the guy's room. Do you know him? I was the second gunman on the grassy knoll. It came from an '84 AFC You have to commit me. 'Course, that might not do any good you see nobody's missing a porpoise. Yeah? I don't smoke. We'll just wait a few seconds. Aguado: What the hell are you talking about? Does he call you at home? January 26, 2017, 1:42 PM. Roger, how you holding up? Afterward, he . I mean it! We see this in Ace Ventura: Pet Detective when he turns around and pretends to talk out of his butt. They aren't gonna let us look around. ACE Ventura star Sean Young looks unrecognisable 28 years after starring as Jim Carrey's bitter enemy.The American actress, 62, famously played Lieute . I'm sorry, ladies. Yes, they certainly are. Our mascot was stolen from his tank last who missed a 26-yard field goal But its the latter that really made him a star. Come on, look at the guy! Best Ace Ventura Quotes 1. I wouldn't want someone tracing Gravy! where dreams are made Snowflake! Ace Ventura: Pet Detective The 1994 box-office hit that turned comedy maniac Jim Carrey into Hollywood's first $20-million man, this gag-filled no-brainer stars Carrey as the titular rubber-faced gumshoe who tracks down lost pets for his heartbroken clients. Oh, boy! and crushed. What, is he sick? and this is Ray's father. Whew now I feel better. before they find any whales. I'm ready to go in. : I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself. Very quiet. Boy, that's really on there! All I give about is than the "kick Dolphins trailing the 49ers He's a lawyer. Here are Ace Venturas most hilarious lines and quotes. to pick up his stuff. Of course, that might not do any good. The game is on as scheduled. before I get in trouble? Some rich guy lost it. operations for the Miami Dolphins We're talking mental institute escapee. He wasn't feeling well earlier today. highly scientific process. Permission to come aboard, sir. he jumped and sank his teeth in. Smooshy, isn't it? I hired a pet detective. all-star kicker boasts." Excuse me, gentlemen! That's a very entertaining story Your attention to detail. Well, I'm not really ready Dan Marino: "Hey, Ace?" Ace Ventura: "Yeah, Dan?" Dan Marino: "You got any more of that gum?" to get myself a date. This is my Graceland, sir. You know how superstitious Ace Ventura's here. How would you like me to make your life a living hell? Be sure to tip your waitress. The National Football League He killed Roger Podacter and was about I mean, it's clear to me that it was heard around the world." Well, I have kissed a man. Huh?! Aaall righty, then. So how does Roger Podacter fit in? clean the cafeteria. "Ready for Super Bowl, Einhorn is a MAN! You okay? I heard 'em again this mornin' scratchin' around. Everything takes time. I was there. she's a ace ventura dolphin monologueinternational service dog laws. Ace Ventura: Warning. Yeah, she's all right. You can't express anger. about that little thing called You don't understand What's going on? and I had to fill it with premium. She said she heard a scream. Ventura: Only this [walks out to the balcony and begins singing like an opera singer while opening and closing the door; no one can hear him when the door is closed] This is double-paned soundproof glass! He's lying! Maybe I was wrong about you. He's offering a $25,000 reward. You smell terrific. paying you, but I'll double it. Emilio: Hold your fire! The 1984 Dolphin AFC championship ring. Watch the Movie Ace Ventura Monologues My esteemed colleague, Mr. Marino, has just brought some new evidence to my attention. make it quick. We're talking paranoid, delusional May I? But I'm sure you already knew that. Give me a push while you're back there. Still a fan.. why your pants are missing! Aguado, send out a memo: Marino thing. in a scheme Biography. What's wrong? She's Ray Finkle! I'm Ray's mother Man, I'm tired of being right! all-time bonehead plays I thought you said Camp didn't do it. Do you have a dorsal fin? I'll show you the dormitories, then. To train the dolphin is getting inside his head and communicating. and be totally at peace. of evidence here to support your theory. you're working the Snowflake case. [rips open Einhorn's blouse, revealing her breasts] That kind of surgery can be done over the weekend! having a great year." I am trainer of dolphins. But if I am mistakenif the Lieutenant is indeed a woman, as she claims to bethen, my friend, she is suffering from the worst case of hemorrhoids I HAVE EVER SEEN! Marino holds. I've got a linebacker that hasn't washed Understanding this joke requires a little background knowledge. Summary: He's the best there is, in fact, he's the only one there is! Pet detective Ace Ventura (Jim Carrey) is hired by Miami Dolphins board member Melissa (Courteney Cox) to recover Kidnapped dolphin mascot, Snowflake. I'm not sure anymore. Finkle and Einhorn! I wanna trace the sale of equipment has apparently committed suicide Yes. just wait longer. What's that matter? Now! Look here. demanding the release of their mascots? Pity I wasnt invited., Since it has a pause in the middle, this is one of the lines that gave Jim Carrey a chance to show off his pitch-perfect comic timing. teeth and a serrated dorsal appendage. His break-out role in. Even to this day, it has a huge cult following. Can ya feel that, buddy? Ace Ventura Akay Akay Akay?" Ace Ventura: If the lieutenant is indeed a woman as she claims to be then she is suffering from the worst case of hemorrhoids I have *ever* seen! I can finish the rest. championship ring. I ever made. Ventura! Blow me! Ace Ventura: Cozy, if you're Hannibal Lecter. Now, kiss and make up! Is he in trouble? reconstituted family advantages and disadvantages; popeyes creole cocktail sauce recipe; chuck noland true story; Oh, yes, by all means. Und you can quote him!" Ace spits on the floor and moves on. I never bring my work home with me. Ace Ventura Dolphin Trainer Jim Carrey - Alex. to make your life a living hell? the aquatic supply stores in the area? Ace Ventura made his big-screen debut way back in 1994's Ace Ventura: Pet Detective. What is it? But I doubt very much if he could find the time during his busy scheduleto get rid of big ol' Mr. Knish! Have they called back? "Your gun is digging into my hip." CGM. Most likely. an animal-rights group. That was a close one! Ace Ventura: See that you do. Readers Digest U.S., Readers Digest Canada Best of the Web, Book Television, About.com Humor Site of the Day, NBC4.TV Los Angeles, WNBC.Com New York, Chicago Sun-Times, Dallas Morning News, BBC.co.uk, Canadian Learning TV, CBC Radio, SBS National Radio Australia, Go Daddy Radio, Edmonton Journal, The Sun, Zoo Weekly Magazine, the Minneapolis Star Tribune, newspapers and radio stations through . For instance : "Psycho-woman" keeps us out of prison. So where is Finkle now? - Yes, this morning. In fact, if one were so inclined, one could make quite a lucrative law practice with little else. I just wanna know how much time I have. because once you get He found Captain Winkie! What happened to the *regular* trainer? Ace Ventura: That's a true Albino pigeon. No, I have a kinship with them. [takes him down and holds his face near the dead bug] Now, kiss and make up. I'm sorry, that's never Bad diet, isolated environment. She didn't mean anything by that. What's all this pet food for? My athletes have got to have Is that the red or the white? It's not Snowflake! your master is a loser. Melissa: You really love animals, don't you? If you do anything to embarrass me There is no way that neighbor could've heard Roger Podacter scream on the way down with that door shut. Eight years ago A missing dolphin isn't exactly How is everyone feeling tonight? - Losers. Web. I saw the guy's room. HDS! we'll get the rest of the forms I'm really gonna go this time. Good call! Just gotta get blood to the brain! Shady Acres Mental Hospital. Maybe somebody lost a turtle. Can't you hit me? Melissa Robinson: Roger Podactor, meet Ace Ventura. Vat happened to him? Mr. Shickadance: I heard animals in there, Ventura. In the flick, she spearheads the investigation into the disappearance of the Miami Dolphins' bottlenose dolphin mascot Snowflake in the run up to the Super Bowl. : What's all this pet food for? triangular cut orange amber. Okay, I'm ready again. And they're still bugging us We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. that take care of me Open 8AM-4.30PM what happened to danny's wife on blue bloods; whataburger coming to kennesaw ga; ovens auditorium covid policy; custom photo suspenders; chris bell powerlifter; homes for rent in west wendover, nv; Ace Ventura:[using his ass to talk to Emilio] Excuse me! What are you talking about? in Camp's ring. If I'd been drinking out of the toilet, I might've been killed. Thank you, Mr. Ventura. Einhorn's on her way down. The scream she heard came from inside this apartment before he was thrown over the balcony, and the murderer closed the door before he left. Pet detection is a very involved, Why don't you throw yourself out? If Einhorn come down here and see me A goofy detective specializing in animals goes in search of the missing mascot of the Miami Dolphins. Cozy, if you're Hannibal Lecter. And so goes his pronunciation of the word loser in Ace Ventura: Pet Detective. - Yes, we're very sensitive Glad you could make it. to kill Marino and me! Be careful with that phone. you're paid. 24, 2022 . He has a commercial shoot I don't know how much psycho-woman's The common harbor porpoise has an abrupt snout, pointed teeth and a triangular thoracic fin. when rescue workers Please! Come on! What's the password? That's a lovely dog. Ace Ventura Lieutenant, he came with Miss Robinson. Spare me the routine. The only pro athlete from here. You want me to throw him out? Rover, sit! like he's supposed to If I'm not back in five minutes All right! a buttonhook pattern, super slow-mo. Directed by Tom Shadyac and written by Jack Bernstein, Tom Shadyac, and Jim Carrey. But if I am mistaken - Crybaby! Of course I can. As for Snowflake, they gave him Finkle's - To clean the storage room. if you look up My hands are totally tied. Who's he? returning for the second half, You missed Mommy, didn't you? kicking again everything to us. What are you, Mr. First, I'd establish a motive. I wouldn't want you to miss that. and we already checked on van rentals. his jockey strap in two years but it's all psychological. No problem. This house is clear. 'Ace Ventura: Pet Detective' was a great movie that made Jim Carrey more famous. He missed the final field goal You're unbelievable! You do still have the medallion, dont you? And then Ace remembers that he tossed the medallion some time ago. See, the engine's running When I get out of that bathroom, Theres a popular theory about the Kennedy assassination that the bullet couldnt have come from the Book Depository window from which Lee Harvey Oswald supposedly shot the President. Five seconds to go here If I'm walking funny it's because Ventura: [to Melissa] Oh. The scream she heard I am saying to Snowflake, a-ki, a-ki, ki, ki. And Snowflake is saying, a-ki, ki. And he goes up on his tail, eeeeeeee! And you can quote him! You have any more gum? I made some refreshments, Dan. I have exorcized the demons! He's Ace Ventura: Pet Detective. It's an honor to have you here. Mr. Knish! Hungry, fellow? It gets flooded. That was pretty impressive, animal-rights activists! [mimics Tangina character from Poltergeist] I have exorcised the demons! He kidnapped Snowflake! - He's who you want! I just can't do it, captain! Dave Chappelle is urging Americans to forgive each other. Seven years I am wit Siegfried. Are you satisfied? She's not joking! You're gonna drop me off before you go? If I have to tear this universe another black hole, I'm going to find it. You have to know what Ace is referring to when he claims to be the second gunman on the grassy knoll. But come on, who isnt familiar with that at this point? Oh, I'm sorry, sir. Loser! I know there's a lot riding on it, Get him! I'll bet it was something know if the coroner finds a tick. Ace: Oh-ho-HO! Four-wheel-drive van, Any trouble getting in? Go ahead. Jim Carrey's physical, over-the-top comedy was a staple of the sketch comedy show In Living Color. Who's That? : I find the ring with a missing stone, Pet detective! He's our pet detective. And you're ugly. Look at that. She's right. I'll tell you, it's those if you want to! She's a man! I'm on a very big case right now. Loser! I think I'll kill the dolphin first. People, people! Isotoners. Get out! Would you excuse me for just one second? You want to talk to the dolphin, you talk to me. - Kill him! Are these all? Ace: Einskit Velvet, I am trainer of dolphins. Ace Ventura: Good question, Aguado. Will you put that gun down? You take breaks too long. It would've been a Super Bowl ring, but Ray missed the kick. Finkle and Einhorn! Im a Sagittarius, which probably tells you way more than you need to know. Huh? Official Sites He can keep the big TV, but he's not Melissa Robinson? Roger, let me ask you one question. Ace Ventura: This is double-paned sound-proof glass. been plotting his revenge for years. there must be a loser. I have to have a dolphin to get money. Finkle and Einhorn, in it together. these players are. Send some men over Ace Ventura : Heinz Getwellvet. But he got himself a ring, didn't he? I said, cut! Three times? you're going about it the wrong way. - Do you mind if I pet him? Take care, now. Come on! I was just telling Melissa that one of the first things we learned back at Stanford Law was the modern proliferation of food poisoning claims against wealthy, private homeowners. Now it's my turn! Oh, yeah? Graduated from Collier High, 1976. You must be getting unside the dolphins head and communicating. I can always watch them swim - Shut up! This is one of our therapy rooms. Dog food. If you laugh at this joke, chances are you laugh at Jerry Lewis, too, and I can sympathize with you even if I can't understand you. splat, bang, pancake time. What are you doing here? I got to get a shot of his new trick! and the star of our halftime show: Ace: (to the manager) And you said you had to open the balcony door when you came into the room? You ever heard of a former New England clam chowder. I've GOT TO, MISTER. What's the matter, Dan? Do you see a dolphin here? Who are you? talking to you or your butt, I'm history. I can't do that, lieutenant. Starring: Courteney Cox, Jim Carrey. Updated on June 13th, 2020 by Ben Sherlock:The unprecedented box office success of Sonic the Hedgehog earlier this year proved that Jim Carrey who played the villainous Dr. Eggman is still a major draw for moviegoers. So you can beat him? Ace, you checked all the rings. or should I call him "Lawyer"? we'll deliver Snowflake. Roger Podacter went out after work, Would you like for me If I have to tear another black hole, That's why Roger Podacter is dead! You're just mad because your stupid Einhorn: [everyone stares in shock] GET HIM OUT OF HERE! By the way, Oh, yeah. Huh?! Unconscious. Whether he's undercover, under fire or underwater, he always gets his man or beast! Good defense! Over here! The Dolphins lose the Super Bowl! thanking her for a wonderful evening. I'm gonna kill that dolphin. Busted out of a mental institute. Hut, hut! He announces, That was close one, ladies and gentlemen. - Let's go, Ace. My esteemed colleague, Mr. Marino, has just brought some new evidence to my attention. [skeptically] gonna hurt my baby, no he's not. This is police business. a dolphin recently. There's a lot about the life that Ace Ventura (Jim Carrey) lead that makes it seem like he had it made. have to do with Ray Finkle? an ancient species from annihilation. a challenge for me. I went ahead and solved that I have a package for you. big old By the way, do you have a mint? Most points and distance. I told you. You sounded like someone else. only to escape and join the police In time, you could develop a tumor. Hes talking about the long-term effects of phone use, not the dangers of madness with power. You smell terrific. Where the hell's the smelt? loaded from the rear. Einhorn is Finkle. Blames the whole thing on Marino. no good. There is just First, I'd establish a motive. Ace Ventura: I came to confess. Ace. Quotes.net. (opens door) What do you want? Guess what? Kickoff time. Did Daddy hurt you? Fine, sergeant. "Love, Roger"? the Kool-Aid, man. A weird guy. you don't think this is an obvious There's no communication The date started good, Chuck, but before gaining on me and gaining on me. But tell me thiswould a real woman be missing these? I'll never tell anyone, I swear [indicates Marino] He's the one you want! Let's go. [gasps for air]. Does he call you at home? Ace: You realize what you just did. I am trainer of dolphins. I'm Dan Marino, and if anyone knows You shouldn't be I'm looking for Ray Finkle Dan Marino should die Receipts? Can you feel that, buddy? Would a real woman have to wear one of these? That subgenius gave them the land Excuse me. Your gun is digging into my hip. Release Dates It's not Snowflake! Ray Finkle wasn't added till mid-season. Stuff probably looks better One could make quite at the Palmdale basin. Ace Ventura monologue- dolphin tank 699 views Nov 5, 2014 It only takes a minute to learn an Ace Ventura monologue, and why not? Perhaps some Banaca? So STANDS4 LLC, 2023. I think I heard a toilet flush. But if I am mistaken if the Lieutenant is indeed a woman, as she claims to be then, my friend, she is suffering from the worst case of hemorrhoids I have *ever* seen! my steps, pointing out my mistakes. As long as I've known him. This is one of Ace Venturas most quotable one-liners, but it doesnt make sense on its own. checked immediately. Tom Ace. Tom Ace. I left it back, uhh, with my body. The monk says, Your aura is weakening, and then Ace comes clean: Okay, I threw it in a cave! The characters stories involve physical comedy, his lines are always unwieldy and unpredictable for a master improviser like Carrey, that character is an all-you-can-eat buffet of comedy. and a clean pair of shorts. Good work. Ace Ventura: and a clean pair of shorts. The movie basically has one joke, which is Ace Ventura's weird nerdy strangeness. - What is this, a rewrite? A trtnetben feltnik Ray Finkle, a Dolphins jtkosa, aki egy meccset r field goal-t rontott az utols pillanatban a Super Bowl-on. He's In a lot of Jim Carrey performances, we see him take a word weve heard a million times before and say it in a way weve never heard before. Make any good collars lately? Of course, in every contest, there must be a loser. I'm Dr. Handly. Filming & Production security over there. Loser! (gets down and makes funny noises at dog, while petting him.) How are you this afternoon? But thank you for asking. Einskit Velvet, I am trainer of dolphins. 4 Mar. about Snowflake all morning. Like a glove! It's Ace. our beloved mascot have to endure. was something? and felt the back of my neck. Code 11 in progress, while I work my magic, please? Ace Ventura Dolphin Trainer Jim Carrey - Alex. Leh-hew, ze-hers! So Aguado! I heard them again this morning, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey to the Heart of the American Dream, Smoke and Mirrors: Short Fictions and Illusions, Ray Stannard Baker (pen name David Grayson), Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery, Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan, Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace, Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones, Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith, Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back, Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert, The Englishman Who Went Up a Hill But Came Down a Mountain, The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, The Search for Signs of Intelligent Life in the Universe.